[Sentinel] John and James

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Sentinel] John and James

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:05 pm

James rumbles at the run of John's hands up his arms. No one touches him like that. He doesn't let them. But he can't even think of stopping John. It wouldn't feel right if John wasn't touching him--wasn't gripping James as tight as James grips him.

He worries at John's nipple for a moment, then continues to drag his mouth up. He's still holding John's wrists with one hand--with the other, he touches John's lips. That's what he wants next.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:16 pm

(Whoops, I think we are confused. Does James have John's hands or not? Or did he grab them again? Perhaps we should say he grabbed them again.)

John licks his lips when James touches them, lightly, unselfconsciously. He just wants to get a taste of James, the way James is doing to him. James's skin is a little salty, a little musky, with an edge of something wild. John is all at once aware of their breathing - heavy, hot, like they've been running - and his own heartbeat, hard in his wrists where James holds him. With his eyes still closed, he can focus on his other senses. Is this what it's like for James? This overwhelming /sensation/, all around him?
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:44 pm

(Whoops, yes, sorry about that! Trying to get out the messages while in a reception area gives me little time tk read back, heh. Aw, James liked John holding on to him, though.we could forget about my previous message mentioning that?)

James /moans/ when he feels the flick of John's tongue against his fingers. It's just incredibly unexpected--hot, and wet, and the smell of John's arousal is heavy in the air.

This, for the rest of his life.

Jameswaits an entire second--then kisses John, hard and fast.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:03 pm

(Lol, no worries, figured it was something like that. And okay, we can do that. Very Happy John is pleased he is allowed to touch James at will.)

John opens his mouth, diving into the kiss. He wasn't prepared for this. He /tried/, god knows he tried, he read all the books and learned everything he could, but feeling it - this is more than he ever expected. And knowing, being /certain/, that James feels the same, that's worth more than a thousand declarations of love.

He doesn't push for more, exactly, but he licks at James's cracked lips - he'll make his Sentinel take better care of himself - and pulls on James's shoulders, trying to lift himself up or tug James down on top of him, he doesn't care which.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:16 pm

(James is probably going to come to have a strong love-hate relationship with how desperate he is for John to touch him.)

John's tongue teases at his lips and James catches it, sucking on it. Then he pushes his own into John's mouth, claiming--owning. This is his territory, now, this and John's face and voice and body. He settles all of his weight onto John, instead of holding himself up on an elbow, his knees on either side of John's hips, bracketing him in.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:53 pm

(/awwwwwwwwww/)

John sighs as James's weight settles on him, but still keeps his eyes closed. He can feel every inch of James's body, pressed against him, warm and all-encompassing. Trapped, perhaps, but... not really. Held. Kept? John isn't used to feeling safe. Not like this, like nothing could ever go wrong again. He strokes down James's sides, doing the best he can to communicate his pleasure. He'd be happy to stay like this all day if James wanted it.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:07 pm

James is not opposed to the idea. He's sort of in the throes of the urge to build a pile of stones around them, find a cave to hole up in, a dark, warm place where he can control everything. The closest he can get is probably his bedroom, with all the curtains drawn and a nest of blankets on the floor for John's comfort.

If he does drag John to his room, he can also divest him of all his clothes and spend hours running his nose over every inch of John's body--armpits, ass and ankles all.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:26 pm

(Perhaps we should let him do that, if he likes. John thinks it sounds fun. I on the other hand am about to fall asleep.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:38 pm

James will probably try to carry John, as a warning.

aw man I guess I can't really keep you here if I am not really here Sad
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Is James going to be able to do that? He hasn't been healthy the last week or so.

I'm sorryyyyyyy but it's almost one and I have pole at ten tomorrow. also I am le tired.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Thus the 'try'. He'll be very frustrated when he can't do it. Can't decide whether it'd make him even more caveman or if it'd snap him out of the haze.

Well have a nap ZEN FIRE ZE MISSILES
I mean GOODNIGHT sleep weeeeeell~ ♥!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:07 pm

John would most likely try to get him to calm down, I think. Come back to his senses a bit and see if he can get James to talk to him. The caveman thing is surprisingly pleasant but he's afraid James might hurt himself.

I suddenly have even more Sentinel/Guide feels can you tell
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:11 pm

It would probably be for the best if they managed to talk a little bit. Let's say James' frustration leads to his higher brain functions switching back online, so he can solve the problem of getting John into the bedroom.

Of course, as more of his rationality and reason comes back, the haze of desperate need for his Guide starts to clear. It doesn't go away entirely, but the weight of mortification at his recent actions certainly dampens it quite a bit.

(Now you know why I have not been able to get out of this 'verse for a good long while, heh)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:17 pm

Talking is good, yeah. John won't like James being embarrassed, though. He has nothing to be embarrassed about. (It's natural, it happens to all Sentinels sometime in their lives. >.>) They found each other, and that's all there is to it.

(Oh my GOD it is so much FUN and so many different ways of forcing our poor little puzzle pieces to fit together, wow)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:22 pm

When James comes back to himself, mostly aware and cognizant, he's sprawled on the floor on top of the Guide who'd come to his door. They're both lacking shirts and the Guide has a rather impressive necklace of reddened bruises lacing his throat and collar.

He stiffens and pushes himself up on his hands. The frustration of not being able to pick up his Guide--/the/ Guide, no, /his/ Guide, definitely his Guide--is fading under the thorough embarrassment of even /trying/.

James struggles to find something to say as he shoves away the urge to touch the heated bruises on his Guide's chest. Did he do that? "I'm sure you told me your name at some stage."

(I KNOW and they're ~fated~ to be together so they have to work out a way which means struggling through all the conflict, and so many of them fight the feelings, it's great)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:33 pm

John loops his hands around James's waist to prevent him from moving too far away. "John. It's John. I appreciate you were distracted, though." He catches James's glance at his chest, and flushes a little. "It's all right. Others have done worse, and I didn't enjoy it then."

John has never been one for getting embarrassed, or he might be right now. But there's no use in either of them being awkward and shy. He has a Sentinel. He's not going to let either of them waste time - and he's not going to let James feel badly about any of his instincts.

(I love it when they fight it is delicious. They get so angry.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:39 pm

James looks down in surprise at James' hands on his waist. That's something he wasn't expecting--to be touched. He hasn't been willingly touched by anyone in... a while. "John. Is that your real name, or is it just the name you're going to use until you can get away from me?"

He's trying to work out whether he's bonded with John--with his Guide, this Guide, /his Guide/. John's heartbeat is thundering in his ears, and James could recall the shade of his eyes after a thousand years in total darkness; his smell, of soap and old books and outdoors, is rich in the air around them. James can't bring himself to move away from John, so enamoured is he with touch, and as for taste... the hickeys seem to give that away, all on their own.

Total imprint. All five senses. James never wanted this, never needed this. But he can't give it up now. That's why he's only gone so far as to push himself up onto his hands. He can't pull away further than that.

(NO I DON'T WANNA BE LOVED AND CARED FOR AND HAPPY AND PRODUCTIVE
NO STOP
oh, characters, you so silly)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:48 pm

John brings one hand up to stroke through James's shaggy hair. "It's the name I've used all my adult life."

John has no hesitations about their bond. He had a little more time to process what was happening than James did, and he certainly has more experience with Sentinels than James has with Guides. He felt as each of James's senses locked onto him, and he refuses - completely and utterly refuses - to let go of him now. "But I can tell you my real one. I know I can trust you."

(NO YOU CAN'T MAKE ME BE HAPPY
they don't know what's good for them. Good thing their instincts do.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:53 pm

James wobbles hard on his hands as John strokes through his hair. All he wants is to lean into his Guide's hands and let the instincts take over again, because things were so much easier when he couldn't think about what he was doing.

"You've known me less than an hour," James says, his voice no more than a rumble. "I could be a serial killer." The number of closed files in his filing cabinet, he may as well be. "You honestly believe you can trust me?"

(YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DO THE THING I REALLY WANNA DO
they're all so damn /stubborn/)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:59 pm

"Are you a serial killer?" John asks. He's concentrating on James's body language more than his words, really. "For that matter so could I, but you still dragged me into your house and laid me out on the floor." James is nervous, of course, but he's not afraid; at least John doesn't think so. And he's lost some of the horrible tension he was carrying when John first entered his territory. "You're my Sentinel. If I can't trust you, there is no point in me trusting anyone."

(Our characters are all cats, that's the problem. Stubborn, self-righteous, and like to be petted.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:04 pm

"I'm not a serial killer," James says after a moment. He can't lie to John. "I'm also not a good person." His elbows are starting to give--he wants so badly to just lower himself back down onto John and sinks his teeth into the meat of his shoulder, /mark/ him as James'. "But I am yours," he adds, slowly.

(wow that is incredibly true
I cannot believe how true that is)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:12 pm

"Good. That's all I need." John lets go of James, then, to pull himself out from under him and sit up. He's worried about how long James can keep himself up, in his weakened state. "Lie down, please? You can put your head in my lap. ...I don't want to stop touching you."

(we should have included more dogs in the mixture, that would have made our lives so much easier.
that or just dunk everyone in catnip.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:17 pm

James nearly freaks out when John pulls away, and it takes immense strength of will not to grab and clutch and /have/. But John only goes so far as to sit up, and James, nearly vibrating with anxiety, manages to relax a little again.

Lying down does sound rather nice. He still wants John in his bedroom, but now that he's back in control of his faculties instead of giving in to each and every desire, he's not sure he's ready to bring a stranger--his Guide, not a total stranger, but still someone he doesn't know /mentally/ even if he knows all of John physically--into his bed.

He takes a deep breath, and rolls over so he can lie in John's lap and look up at him.

(happy and playful and always willing to give and get attention and--wait, shit, Bart is totally a dog and not a cat, no wonder him and Tim are having trouble)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:29 pm

John buries his hands in James's hair again, happier now that James is letting himself relax a little. He can understand James's nervousness. He wasn't even looking for a Guide. It's a change.

"I'm horrifically nosy," he says. "I can't cook. I'm arrogant, I lie, I keep secrets, and I never stop talking." He watches James's eyes as he talks. If anything he's saying is going to be a sticking point, he wants to know about it now. "I'm not going to stop helping other Sentinels. But I can be alarmingly loyal, if you let me."

(aw no puppyBart just wants to play and kitTim is being all weird about it.)
(for this John at this moment I think it is best to imagine a Doctor who has been separated from his TARDIS for several years and has now found it again.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:37 pm

None of it bothers James up until, I'm not going to stop helping other Sentinels. That's when his face tenses--he can feel it, feel his lips tightening and his eyes narrowing. He works to relax his facial muscles again; honestly, he's a spy, he's been trained in things like this, he should be able to maintain some goddamn neutrality in front of a stranger.

But, again, this isn't a stranger. This is his Guide. This is the one person James can't walk away from in the morning, the one person who will eventually find out everything about James, the good (not much) and the bad (a whole lot), the one person who could break James into pieces. "I keep secrets. I lie. I'm arrogant and superior. I'm distant and I've often caused people pain and rarely regretted it."

(that is exactly how it is, and it's kind of like puppyBart just keeps getting smacked on the nose for accidentally nudging kitTim's soft underbelly with his cold nose or something)
(oh man that would be a lot of cuddling and dancing)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:46 pm

John takes note, and rubs his thumbs over James's face, smoothing out the lines in his forehead and his frown. He had a feeling that wouldn't go over well, but it did have to be said.

He doesn't react much to James's list, though he gives James his full attention. He's not surprised by any of it. Nor is he put off. He knows Sentinels can go wrong without a Guide, and James has had to be on his own for so long. "You're mine. I don't care about any of the bad things."

(I just went youtubing trying to find a good video, now kittens are everywhere)
(PRECISELY)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:50 pm

"Hm," James says, not entirely believing. Will John say the same when James scratches him hard enough to draw blood, when James holds him tight enough to bruise, when James flies into an incoherent rage because he can smell some other Sentinel all over John's skin? Will he say the same when James tells him about his work--even now there's no doubt in James' mind that he'll have to, at some point--and how much he enjoyed it, the first time he saw the light fade from someone's eyes?

Still. He very much enjoys John's soft thumbs on his face, and he leans into the affection very pathetically.

(how about a 24hr livestream of kittens http://new.livestream.com/accounts/398160/events/1594566/player_pop_up)
(adorbs, John, adorbs, but James is not a good dancer and will make himself as heavy as possible to avoid being dragged into it)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:01 pm

James hardly believes him, John can tell that much, even when James leans against his hand. He's hungry for touch, especially, John thinks. He wonders how long since James has been able to allow himself to enjoy a hug, or even the touch of another's hand. It's hard for him, even now, even after imprinting, to just give himself up to John's touch. For John, knowing they're bonded is enough; he's seen enough other pairs together to understand what this could be. But James needs more. John leans down, until his lips are very close to James's ear, and he whispers his real name. Then he adds, "I do trust you."

(KITTIES I keep skipping around to other times and it's just a pile of sleeping kittens that moves around.)
(James will dance if John says he's going to and he will like it.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:05 pm

James closes his eyes--it's easier that way--then he whispers his own name. There's nothing but a death certificate attached to that name anymore, but James was still the only person in the world who knew it.

And now John.

(I did that throughout the entire day and there were some of the most adorable playing moments augh oh god)
(Hey who is the Master here)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:19 pm

John kisses him the second the name is past his lips. "Thank you," he says. "We're going to love each other, I think." Another thing he's seen happen. He's grown to love all his Sentinels, but this is - this is different, this is more, this is stronger. Neither of them will ever want to leave.

(kittiiiiiiiies Coffee is bringing Brig and Stella up I cannot WAIT [Mittens is going to have a tiny kitty heart attack])
(Come here and give John a hug, Master.)
(I will be sleeping soonish, I am in bed and the battery's beginning to go.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:25 pm

James inhales sharply at the kiss, his senses of taste and touch exploding up the dials 'til the kiss lasts for an eternity, between one second and the next. "Love," he echoes, once the tingles have faded from his mouth. "I've never loved anyone. But I suppose I could try." Leaving is not even an option.

(oh man jealous TAKE ALL OF THE PHOTOS)
(shan't... *does*)
(aw maaaaaaaaaan goddamnit why can't batteries be eternal, this was my issue with getting out of bed this morning, I had to swap from phone to laptop, sigh)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:32 pm

"It may be easier than you think," John says. "At least, we'll try to make it that way." He strokes James's bare shoulders gently and leans in for another kiss. The angle's awkward, but he sees no reason for that to stop him. And he did love James's reaction.

(I SHALL TRY maybe they can come mew at the webcam for a while.)
(Hm, very good, now if they just sway a little...)
(I don't knowwwww it's stupid, they should come up with perpetual computer motion.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:36 pm

This time James slides his hand into John's hair to keep him there while they kiss. He's in full control of himself this time; this kiss isn't a haze of hormones and desperation. This kiss is going to seal them together.

He still nearly loses it, but grimly he holds onto his control and /catalogues/ the taste of John, the feel of his lips, and files it away greedily.

"Mine," he says, once the kiss is ended. "You're mine, as I'm yours."

(I think I may asplode)
(oh goddamnit John how do you always rope James into these sorts of things)
(YES yes that please yes)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:39 pm

John bends easily with James's hand, following James's lead. He doesn't have a Sentinel's senses, but he thinks he'll always remember the taste of James's lips now, the feel of his rough hand on the back of his head, such contrast to his gentle tongue.

"Yes," John says. "Always yours."

(KITTENSPLODE
He's had an awful lot of practice.
Okay the computer's making sad noises at me, it is time to go. Goodnight! <3<3)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:41 pm

If he ever forgets, James will be only too happy to remind him.

James rumbles, pleased. "I do hope you understand that should you ever come home to me smelling like another Sentinel, I'll have to remind you that you're mine," he says. It's /still/ bothering him, he can't shake it.

(meoBANG
Grumblemutter. James doesn't even remember the steps to this one, he'll walk all over John's feet, see if he won't.
GOODNIGHT sleep weeeeeeeeeeell &hearts;!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:33 am

John sighs. It's almost embarrassing, what that word's doing him. "I know. I'd expect nothing less."

(oh no kitty come back
John doesn't mind. James doesn't even have to step if he doesn't want to, they can just stand here and sway.
Helloooooo)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:58 am

"And you're still insistent on doing it?" James narrows his eyes.

(Sad kitty go boom bye
He'd rather step all over John's feet so he doesn't have to do this anymore. But, belying his words, he does start to sway with John.
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:20 pm

John strokes the side of his face. "I've been doing this for twenty years. Sentinels from here to Europe trust me, know who I am, know to point new Sentinels at me if they need help. I can't just quit. Are you going to give up what you do for me?" Not that John knows what it is James does, though he has some guesses. "I'll still be yours."

(oh no ::sneezes::
Has he ever known John to give up on something he wants because of a little discomfort?
hellooooooooo sorry I missed this for so long have been just hovering over the thaey/zop thread all day)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:23 pm

James leans into the stroking hand on his face with total abandon. It's frankly embarrassing how much James loves this. "I just don't like the thought of them--touching you," he says. "Tasting you," he says more fiercely.

(Well. True.
it wasn't that long, heh, that is totally okay)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:49 pm

"No one else does that. Just you," John reassures him, scratching behind his ear like a cat. "I'm just - I'm very good at bringing back Sentinels to whom I'm not bonded. So much practice, you know."

(I guess it wasn't. Huh. Oh well, here now.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:57 pm

James growls. He grips John's waist with tight fingers. "Most Sentinels find their Guides when they're teenagers, or in their twenties. How could it have taken us so long?"

(excellent Very Happy how are youuuuuuuu)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:01 pm

John shushes him, still trying to stay calm. It's not that he doesn't like James's passion, but he doesn't want him to hurt himself. "Bad luck. It has happened before. We're lucky enough to have survived this long."

(not baaaad Coffee inside half an hour! Very Happy How are you~)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:04 pm

"It was--difficult," James says, and John is the very first person he's ever admitted that to. With the department shrinks, it's always fine--James works at being more than fine, at being one of the best in the unit, so no one has cause to recommend him for retirement due to lack of a Guide. To his bosses and his colleagues, he's the perfect soldier.

But to John, he can admit that it's been difficult. Rashes that wouldn't go away for days, ravaging sickness from some new food in some new dish in some new place, the sun always too bright causing thumping headaches, and the sounds and smells of unwashed millions assaulting him all the time. It's been difficult.

(yay sisterly reunions! I am pretty good, kind of ravenously hungry but it's the old classic of 'OH SHIT I HAVE ANOTHER REPLY' every time I take two steps away from the computer, snicker)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:56 pm

John nods. He knows. With him it's not the same, but he does understand. Feeling cut off from the world, like there's glass between him and the rest of humanity. Drifting, without place or purpose, until he finds someone who needs his help and then drifts away again as soon as they're settled. He's never had an anchor, and never felt at home anywhere. Until now. "It won't be so hard anymore."

(I hope you've gotten something to eat by now!)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:03 pm

"I know," James says. That, he can believe. Already the terrible sickness that's been plaguing him all week is gone; he can tolerate the light streaming through the windows, and his skin is calm under John's touch. "For you, either. We'll be there for each other." He's frowning as he says this, because it sounds so damn sappy, but really, it's warming something inside him that's been cold for a long while.

(I have! There was a three-second break in between replies at some stage about forty minutes ago so I went and got a pie.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next