[Sentinel] Thaey and Zop

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Sentinel] Thaey and Zop

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:40 pm

Thaey's head was killing him. He wonders, blearily, if he could just get away with falling back asleep. Whether or not his senses would let him. They don't. As soon as he starts thinking, he starts hearing and smelling and - what is that taste on his tongue, ugh.

Ten minutes after he runs to the nearest bathroom to get sick, he vows never to drink again. Well. Maybe after he's had a hair of the dog. Where the hell even is he? He may have passed out in the bar. He looks around, still detached and hurting. No, he wasn't in the bar. He was somewhere else. Someone's apartment. ...promising. Did he get laid the night before? Who the hell is here? He stretches out his hearing, carefully. The last thing he needs in his life is to zone in an unfamiliar bathroom just after getting sick.

(so I'm just leading in from after the drunkness and meeting, assuming that Thaey got overly pissed and either followed Zop back to his place or needed to be taken there because he was in bits. Is that okay? Because I had no idea what to dooooooooo)
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Sentinel] Thaey and Zop

Post by freosan on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:18 pm

(ahahaha this makes me happy because Zop probably had to hit him with a chair or something and then had to disgustedly drag him back to his apartment.)

Zop sort of vaguely hears the rushing footsteps, crashing into his dream and bringing him to half-awareness. He resents them and covers his head with the (single remaining after the damn drunk he brought home last night wouldn't stop rolling onto his fucking back in his sleep and Zop had to prop him up with pillows to make sure he didn't drown in his own vomit) pillow, trying to block out the noise.

The sound of retching is harder to weave into his dream, but he could've managed to at least ignore it, he's sure, except that after all the noise and confusion Zop hears total silence, and in that silence comes the thought that he brought a stupid, violent, now-hungover drunk into his house last night, and now he has to deal with that bullshit before he can get back to happy, sleepy, Irene Adler-containing dreamland.

He throws the pillow at the opposite wall, fumbles his glasses on, and grabs the bottle of percocet by his bed. If he's going to deal with the angry drunk he's at least not going to deal with the angry drunk's emotional state rubbing off on him. Safely dosed, he heads out into the hallway, stepping over the angry drunk's pile of pillows and knocking as loudly as he is capable of on the bathroom door. "You alive in there, asshole?"
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:39 pm

The pain in Thaey's head intensifies and a fresh, new pain in his ears joins in as whoever-the-fuck pounds on the door. Before he knows what he's doing, he's yelling in response and throwing the first thing he can find (a toilet brush, as it happens, and another smell that's turning his stomach) at the door.

"Shut the /fuck/ up," he screams, voice cracking. He sits back, away from the toilet bowl and puts his back to the cool wall behind him. He reaches up and unlocks the door to let the dickhead in. So long as he speaks quietly, he can get whatever the hell he needs to get off his chest - who knows what Thaey did last night - and if he's feeling well enough by the end of it all, Thaey'll knock him out and get home.

Sound plan, Thaey thinks. He congratulates himself.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:49 pm

Zop pushes the door wide open, lip curling in disgust. "That's what you're going with? Throwing shit at me? Should've left you to get mugged." He looks his - visitor - over. He's not bleeding anywhere Zop can see, and his eyes seem to be tracking. Not clean or put-together, but he wasn't when he showed up at Zop's place of business demanding narcotics, either. Smells rank. Nasty glare. Probably plotting violence. Zop will taze him if he tries anything.

Zop musters his maximum amount of condescending scorn. "Get your shit together and there'll be coffee in the kitchen and then you can slink the fuck back to wherever you came from."

He did not mean to offer breakfast. Fuck. Did he dose himself too hard again?
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:52 pm

Coffee sounds good. Sounds ... way better than good. Fuck, and some bacon, maybe. And toast. And toothpaste, that'd be perfect.

"Don't need your pity," is what actually comes out of Thaey's mouth, though. He knows what he looks like, smells like. He knows how bad he is right now. But, fuck, he's not on rock-bottom so he might as well keep going right?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:02 pm

The snarled words are meant to be threatening, Zop's not so far gone that he can't tell that, but what they actually get out of him is a laugh. "Yeah you do. Asshole."

He goes to shut the door on Thaey and go to the kitchen anyway. If the stupid fuck wants to hang out in Zop's bathroom being a moron, Zop can leave that until after he's had breakfast.

And not shared. Because he doesn't share his food with assholes.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:09 pm

Thaey growls at the door and thinks about throwing something else. The only reason he doesn't is because there's nothing nearby, he's pretty sure. Yeah. That's the reason.

He just wants to sleep.

But he picks himself up and rinses his mouth out, washes his face and tries to look a little more human. Doesn't work, he knows he looks like hell and he feels worse, but it goes a little ways towards making him feel better. At least he doesn't smell as bad.

He makes his way out and follows his nose. Coffee is the only thing that's going to keep him sane and not thoroughly violent. Especially if that fucker keeps calling him an asshole. Motherfucker doesn't even /know/ Thaey, who's he to say anything? Fucking dealer (?) scum. ...still, though, smells like good coffee. Thaey'll stay for the coffee.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:49 pm

Despite himself, Zop makes a double helping of coffee and even slices extra toast. He can't help but feel a little sorry for the bastard. Yeah. That's probably what it is.

Zop thought he drank away his mothering instinct years ago. But, fuck it. He puts everything out on plates and glowers over his coffee while he waits for the guy to get out here.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:53 pm

Thaey is silent as he sits down on the stool by the counter in the kitchen. He doesn't have the energy to think of something scathing to say to the guy. Well. Something scathing that would still get him free coffee. He takes a breath, scenting the air. And toast. Free coffee and toast. He does catch a whiff of the high-and-mighty fucker and -- thankfully it's just a whiff, that Thaey's own stink along with the coffee and toast in the air blocks it out.

Because Thaey's pretty sure he nearly thought that dude was the best thing he's ever smelled. He is /so/ far gone. He's going to sleep for a week.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:38 am

Zop pretends to be ignoring the asshole. He's not, really. Even through the pleasant oxycodone fog, he can feel the stranger's semi-bottled-up rage. It takes a lot of willpower to stay in his seat and not leave the room right away when he sits down.

Zop doesn't know why. He's not usually this sensitive. He shouldn't be bothered unless the asshole tries throwing something at him again. Or if he insults his toast-making skills, or something. Any kind of an excuse to throw him out.

The fact that he's already got several good excuses to throw him out is almost entirely lost on Zop.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:08 am

"So what the hell is your name, anyway?" Thaey asks - well. He more demands. He's not good at requesting things at the best of times. This is not the best of times at a long shot. And his stomach is doing weird things to him while he waits for toast.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:32 am

Zop snorts. "So you are this much of a dick all the time." The toaster pops and he slides two pieces across to his guest. "Just eat and leave and then I don't have to think about you anymore."
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:33 am

"Fuck you, if that's what I get for being nice," Thaey snaps, but takes the toast from the plate before Zop can take it from him.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:41 am

"That's your idea of nice? Were you raised by particularly vicious wolves or something?" Zop nibbles his own breakfast. He's eating a lot less than he gave his guest. He doesn't eat much at the best of times, and this guy is putting him on edge. Well, obviously.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:33 am

"Fuck you," Thaey grumbles, and takes a bit out of his toast. His stomach settles almost immediately. That's something. Better than his stomach eating itself. "I asked your name, didn't I? I don't have to do that crap. Social niceties. What's the point. You don't care, I don't care."

(aaaaaaaaaaugh I didn't get the email for this I am sorry)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:49 am

Zop shakes his head. "No, I don't." Except that he sort of does. He stamps down his curiosity. Doesn't need to be asking questions about the kind of guy who shows up drunk in a back alley ranting about Sentinels. Sentinels are always more trouble than Zop's usual class of customer. ...Case in point, the asshole who's spraying crumbs all over Zop's counter.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:58 am

"So you agree that I was being nice," Thaey smirks arrogantly. "I /told/ you that I was." He looks at the dude in front him him for a second. "So, hey, what's the ETA on that coffee?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:02 pm

"It's done, asshole. Say thank you and I might even tell you where the mugs are," Zop says, pointing at the pot. He's already gone through half his own cup.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:06 pm

Thaey's lip curls. "What, I have to get it myself?" He's honestly affronted. He hasn't poured his own coffee in years. Mostly that's Mitz's fault. And Starbucks, but hey.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:09 pm

Zop blinks at him. Fuck, he is too sober to deal with this bullshit. "Christ, what are you, five? Your entitled ass can walk over to the kitchen counter like a big boy or it can get the fuck out of my apartment, your choice."
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:15 pm

Thaey finishes his toast and gets up. "Screw you," he announces. "I don't have to sit here and take this shit from a second rate dealer who--" Thaey takes a breath, meaning to smell Judgy McGoodCoffee and insult him more specifically, but he ends up just smelling him. And smelling him. The smell of the coffee fades away and it's like there's only /this guy/ in the whole stupid, crappy world and there's nothing else. All Thaey will ever smell is him and that's - actually not that bad.

Until he zones completely. He stands on the spot and stares unseeing, unmoving and lost.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:24 pm

It takes a minute for Zop to catch up with events, but when he does, his first reaction is to slam his head on the table in despair at how his life has turned out. How the fucking fuck did he end up with this dickbag of a shitty-ass Sentinel in his fucking apartment and what the fuck is his cunting problem now and how the fucking hell is he going to get a zoning Sentinel out of his life without somebody dying.

Zop knows he's a Guide, and a damn sensitive one, and cursing at a Sentinel is not recommended in any of the research he's ever done. On the other hand, Zop has spent most of his life avoiding being a good Guide as hard as he can. He stares at the Sentinel for a while and eventually walks over and shakes his shoulder lightly. "Wake the hell up, shit-for-brains, I am not dealing with this right now."
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Thaey takes a breath, like a tiny gasp, and is obviously /trying/ to get to the voice of his Guide. But he can't so easily. He has to fight through the zone and a hangover and the honestly crushing, if brief, realisation that this Guide - /his/ Guide - doesn't want to be there. It's all over his tone.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:40 pm

Zop takes a step back at the noise - fuck knows what that's about. But the Sentinel still looks dazed. Now it's getting worrying, and Zop hates worrying. "Hey. I said wake up. Come out of there."
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:45 pm

Nope, he's not budging. Could be part of his natural stubbornness. Could be that he's already given up on having a Guide.

(So, okay, hear me out. This whole big GIANT ZONE for the one true Guide thing, what if - like with Snooze, if the Sentinel isn't pulled out of it straight away then the Sentinel just goes deeper? I just want to make Zop's life harder, to be honest.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:50 pm

Zop shakes him again, a little harder this time. He barely even sways. Well.

Fuck.

What is he even supposed to do about this? Are there like... Sentinel hotlines? He's probably supposed to be able to make the asshole wake up.

Asshole.

"What the hell are you even looking at, it's not like there's anything exciting here," Zop mutters, and snaps his fingers in front of his blank eyes.

(Zop hates you so much right now. Which means, duh, yes. XD Poor Thaey, he finally meets his real guide and said guide is too strung out to appreciate him.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:53 pm

Thaey is utterly blank. Probably eventually moveable, but otherwise a grey spot where a person should be.

(If Thaey didn't think feelings made him into a wimpy dork, he'd probably curl up and cry. HAHAHAahahaa oh man Thaey is /so/ the reason why Mitz can't cry in this 'verse.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:56 pm

Zop pushes him onto the couch, eventually, and probably starts trying stuff. Different scents, brings him that damn coffee he wanted, pokes him, pinches him, maybe even pets his hair a bit, keeps talking to him (and yelling at him). After a while it'd turn into a problem he has to solve just because he's spent so much time on it.

(THAEY YOU DOUCHEBAG)

freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:01 pm

Zop'll probably get a slight response from petting Thaey - eyebrows nearly turning down into a frown, or that weird gasping breath. That seems like something he could come back for and he would try.

(hahahahaha)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:04 pm

It would take a little bit for him to want to consider revisiting that, but as the zone turned from annoying into frightening, somewhere around the third or fourth hour, Zop would at least give it a try again. Maybe the asshole just needs a hug. Stranger things have happened.

(go suffer in loneliness somewhere thaey my brief moment of sympathy for you is dead never to return)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:08 pm

And does he hug Thaey?

(oh it'll be back)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:09 pm

Reluctantly, after a bit. Or at least sort of drops an arm around him after the last round of hairpetting only managed to produce the same little noise as before. And maybe pulls him into his lap a bit.

(goddammit)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:13 pm

That's the ticket. Thaey takes a deep breath as soon as he's close - and another. He clutches at Zop's clothes, pulling him closer and taking huge breaths, rubbing his nose against Zop's skin. He quickly, probably too quickly, decides that it's not enough, that he needs more of - oh shitting Christ - /his/ Guide. Thaey pushes forward, pulling his Guide to him, and licks a long line up his neck.

(yessssss)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:17 pm

It takes Zop a while to catch up with events, and Thaey's tongue is gliding up his throat before he's done flailing in surprise. "What the hell," he spits out, pushing at Thaey's chest. "Get the fuck off."

...It actually feels kind of good. Like maybe he should be surrendering. But his damn stupid fantasies don't get to come into his real life, not like this, and sure as hell not with this freak.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:23 pm

Thaey actually lets his Guide push him off, but then he starts to remember who he is, what his luck is like. This fucker can't be his Guide, look at the way he looks at Thaey. He moves, still a little sluggish and weird from the zone and hangover, until he's off the couch and away from - not his Guide. /Some/ Guide. Whatever. He doesn't care. He blinks through a haze of instinct and stupidity.

He grabs his coat where it's laying on the floor, probably where it was left the night before. "Fuck you," he says, trying as hard as he can to turn whatever-the-fuck he's feeling into rage, into something he /knows/ about, and stalks out the apartment. He slams the door behind him.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Zop stays sitting where he is, staring at the slammed door. He has no idea what the fuck just happened but he definitely missed some important part of it. He's still a bit numbed, but pushing against the drug haze is anger and some weird ache that's almost like - like being homesick. Like missing someone. Something? No. Someone.

He scrubs his hands through his hair. Sentinel. Sentinel who zoned hard on something in Zop's apartment, came out of it with touching, and then tried to lick him. Sentinel who's been complaining about not having a Guide.

Oh fuck, Zop just threw his own fucking Sentinel out of his apartment.

He gets up and all but runs for the door, throwing it open as hard as Thaey slammed it and looking frantically both ways in the hallway.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:37 pm

Thaey basically threw himself down the hall and out of the building. There is no way he's going to stay around here. He's sick of Guides rejecting him like he's filth. ...okay, so he's not looking the best right now -- or smelling the best. Or anything. But he was /sure/ this time. Fuck. Aren't Guides supposed to know as well?

Thaey's starting to seriously consider that there may be something up with him.

He makes a plan to go to the closest convenience store to get a drink of something and get this damned distracting taste from his mouth.

(okay I have to sleeeeeeeeeep and also stop crying over Batboys and /Thaey/ of all people holy crap
GOODNIIIIIIGHT <333)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Zop can't see a damn thing, of course, but hell, aren't Guides supposed to have good instincts? Or something? At least about their Sentinels? He picks a direction and goes with it, heading out of the building and down to the street. He doesn't stop to lock or even close his door, and he ignores his bare feet. He has way more important things on his mind.

When exactly that drunk, stupid, violent douchebag of a Sentinel became the most important thing in his mind is something he won't be thinking about if he can help it. First he has to get the bastard back.

(batboooooooooooooys also sigh Thaey deserves this anguish GOODNIGHT SLEEP WELL <3<3)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:49 pm

Thaey gets about halfway to a store. He knows because he can hear the ugly buzz of the sign from down the road. He can't remember the last time he could hear this well. It's all because he came back from that zone listening to that Guide's heartbeat.

He keeps repeating it his his head - that Guide, some Guide, whoever that was, etc. It makes him want to tear things apart each time he does it, since he's already tearing himself apart, but it has to be done.

Jesus. The way he /looked/ at Thaey. He'd never seen anyone looks so disgusted and /disappointed/ at the same time - and Thaey has some damned experience in the field.

He leans against the wall of some building on the way to the store and tries to breathe like a normal person for a second. He needs to be able to just concentrate on getting home. And then possibly away from /that/ Guide so he can forget all about this level of embarrassment.

(I took a long time with this because I wanted to find Thaey's last name again and that took forever and then I forgot what I needed it for Neutral Anyway it's Korba. He's -- Greek, I think. Okay I'm gone again. <333)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:55 pm

Zop is rushing so fast, and so blindly, following intuition rather than thought, that he almost runs past Thaey. In fact he does stumble a few steps past him before forcing himself to a stop and staring at the Sentinel.

He has less than no idea what to say. Yelling at him, like Zop wants to do, likely isn't going to help. Zop can feel him better now, the Sentinel's disgust and confusion almost making him sick himself. Goddammit. All he'd ever wanted to do was ignore this damn part of his life, and now it shows up in back alleys trying to buy opiates from him. Can't fucking fight fate.

(Okaaaaaay I hope you sleep better now. <3<3)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:35 am

Thaey smells him before he sees him. He's kind of hunched over where he's leaning against the wall and he groans loudly.

"Ohh, fuck me," he laments. "What. What do you want? I'm not in the mood to hear whatever the hell you have to say to me, whatever the hell I did." Against his better judgement, he takes a breath to scent the air around him and /that/ Guide. He's just about to pounce again, unable to handle it, when he smells blood. Thaey stands up straight and looks at the Guide's feet. "You dumb shit. /Don't/ do shit like that. You're bleeding."

Thaey thumps his fists against the wall behind him because he has to hit something. The pain that shoots up his arms helps him concentrate.

(ffffjkdlapw and now I'm sick again SHOCKER)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:31 am

Zop flinches when Thaey punches the wall. He should have known his Sentinel's emotions would be too strong to block out. At least now that he's aware of them, they're affecting him almost as much as they're affecting Thaey. "Yeah well if I hadn't had to go chasing after someone that wouldn't've happened."
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:34 am

"/Idiot/," Thaey says, and moves towards the Guide. He picks him up without any ceremony whatsoever and puts him over his shoulder. Thaey starts walking, stomping and unhappy, back to the apartment.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:47 am

"What the fuck," Zop hisses, twisting in Thaey's grip. "I can fucking walk, put me down." If he had to end up with a Sentinel, why the hell is it this one? He can think of at least ten others who'd've been higher on his list.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:50 am

"Pfff, fucking right," Thaey rolls his eyes and doesn't let go, keeps walking. "In your bare feet, on this street. You'll get infected with some weirdo disease and then what? God. Dumbass."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down