[Sentinel] Thaey and Zop

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Sentinel] Thaey and Zop

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:24 pm

Zop can almost feel the bite coming, but he still arches up against Thaey when his teeth sink in. He can't even believe how good that feels.

He thuds against the bed and waits for a moment, expectantly. But when Thaey doesn't move after a few seconds, Zop starts shoving his own pants down his hips.

(It'll probably be followed by much protesting and not a little denial.
Siiiiiiigh why are all the necessary things dumb GOODNIGHT I DID I HOPE YOU SLEEP WELL <3<3)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:36 am

Thaey was going to help but he likes that image so much he just stays where he is, watching his Guide undress for him. Slowly, he unbuttons his pants and opens them enough to pull out his cock - and gives himself a tug or two, just because of that sight in front of him.

(Zop you are not helpful.
hellooooooo)
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:48 am

Zop isn't graceful about his undressing at all - especially with that sight in front of him - but he does eventually wiggle his pants down and kick them off the bed. Then he lies there, looking up at Thaey, waiting for his cue and trying not to be self-conscious. It's not easy. Zop has never been all that comfortable with his appearance. And, though he's mentally more turned on than he's ever been in his life, his body doesn't seem to have got the memo; he's only half-hard. He almost wants to apologize.

(Zop doesn't think Thaey should be taking advantage of him in his weakened state. Sniff. [Trans.: Zop is used to fighting admitting what he wants.])
(Hiiiiii omg I checked this at work. o//////o)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:40 am

Thaey looks at him and frowns. That's not supposed to happen. With a sharp, low growl, Thaey pushes his pants down a little further and moves to straddle his Guide. He leans down to kiss him again, pushing him down onto the bed in the process, and drags his nails down his Guide's chest. Maybe he just wasn't marked up enough. Maybe he needs to be reminded of who he belongs to.

Maybe Thaey just needs to reach down and jerk them both off at the same time so that their sweat and smell and everything else mix up together. Yeah, he thinks that's probably right as well.

(Sigh Zop. Sigh. SIGH FOREVER)
(Hahahaha this amuses me greatly! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:44 pm

Zop arches up against Thaey's hands, twisting against him, and groans into the kiss. It almost makes him forget, until he feels Thaey's hand curving around his cock. His hips jerk, he hisses in pleasure, but he just can't fucking get it up.

He pulls away from Thaey a bit, nodding towards the dresser. "Sorry. Can't. I took - this morning. Pills." He's never had to admit that to anybody before. "It's not you. Holy fuck is it not you." That comes out all in a rush. Thaey needs to know Zop wants him.

(Whatever. Zop isn't supposed to have to take care of himself, he has Thaey for that.)
(ebiiiiiil HELLO)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:27 am

Thaey pushes Zop back down, growling, then punches the bed right beside Zop's head. He moves away from him and thinks. Of /course/ he can't just do this. He bets it's a lie - no, he would know if it was a lie. He looks at Zop sideways, starting to think clearly and hating it because all he's thinking about is how he'll never properly bond with his Guide.

"What pills?"

(Uhhh no other way around, Thaey is just there so Zop doesn't fuck up and get himself hurt, duh.
Hiiiiiiiii sorry about buggering off last night and leaving you to deal with people, and also for taking so long to get back to the forum. Doing that weird thing there I couldn't wake up.)

Last edited by sinistra_blache on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:49 pm

Zop lies still. He doesn't want to make Thaey any angrier. Normally, he's pretty sure, he'd be getting pissed back, because it's not like he can help it, but - yeah. "Percocet. Painkillers. On the desk." He flattens himself against the sheets, tries to make himself small. Thaey feels hurt, angry, and Zop knows it's his own fault. "Think that's why I didn't know you right away."

(That sounds like taking care of him to Zop.
hiiiii no it is okay I would've had to be social anyway. Sorry I took so long, I also had to be social tonight, and probably tomorrow. Sad)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:54 pm

Thaey looks at the desk, where the pills are. "How much will they fuck with me, do you think?"

He gets up, tugging his pants up and tucking himself away as he does, and walks to get the pills. Might as well. He might sleep if he takes them.

(What? No. Shut up.
That is okaaaaay although, gross, being social. I have to get back to sleep in a second because THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN and you replied right on time XD so goodniiiiiiiight <333)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:04 pm

Zop sits up and punches the bed. Damn it. "Don't - you don't need them. Don't want them. They make everything weird." Thaey's absence leaves Zop cold and so profoundly alone that he almost gets right out of the bed and grabs him. He just can't make himself, not when Thaey might feel that crushingly disappointed again. "Besides, even if I can't... if you're not drugged up, you still... there's other stuff we can do."

(Does he want to do this or not.
oh maaaaaaan okay goodnight <3<3)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:48 am

"There's a bunch of stuff we can do," Thaey agrees, playing with the packet of pills for a little bit. He does come back to the bed, though. He doesn't really want to be that far away from Zop. He's just pissed, is all. Nothing can ever be straightforward with him, can it? There's always something. "But, whatever, we don't have to do any of it right now."

(Shut up, yes. Don't be stupid.
Hiiiiii)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Zop sighs. His first instinct is to lie down on the bed and ignore Thaey; the less distracted he is the more embarrassed he feels, and now he just wants this event to be over with. But he keeps flashing back to how good it felt to have Thaey on top of him, to say that he was his. It's frustrating.

He compromises; he lies down on the bed facing Thaey, watching him, and reaches his hand out until he's just barely touching Thaey's leg. "You don't want to?"

(Then please, for the love of all that is holy, take what's his.
Hiiiiiiiii sorry I couldn't write all daaaaay I wanted to oh man I hope you are still here
unless that would make you sad and tired, in which case I hope you are sleeping well.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:43 am

Thaey actually relaxes when Zop touches him and don't think he doesn't notice. He looks at Zop and sighs, hard. "Jesus fuck, don't you think it's like the only thing I want to do? And, hey, I can go right now," he grabs himself, kind of idiotic and vulgar, but hey. That's Thaey. "But what would be the fucking point if you weren't there with me, so to speak. You know what I mean."

(HE WOULD LIKE TO but he is also riddled with anxiety, leave 'im alone
Hiiiiiiiiii I am going to disappear to Simsland now, so I can try AGAIN with this game and if it doesn't work this time I am giving up and I will be ALL YOURS for hours, I tell you, hours. Hopefully.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:52 am

Zop grumbles. How he got stuck with a Sentinel so unobservant is beyond him. "In case you failed to notice, I'm not exactly standard in what I like. Besides, I can feel what you're feeling. It wouldn't be a chore." He strokes Thaey's leg with his fingertips absently. He likes that he can calm Thaey down, as well as rile him up, he thinks.

(Zop is just going to get continually more frustrated with this, it's going to be hilarious.
Hiiiiiiiiiiii I hope the Simsland works for you or if it doesn't that I can prove to be at least as entertaining~ also congratulations on your avocado)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:22 am

"I don't give a shit about that," Thaey groans. A Guide getting to be with his Sentinel while he gets off? Of course it wouldn't be chore. "I mean that - fuck. I don't know. It wouldn't be the same unless you were along for the, hopefully very fucking literal, ride." He looks at Zop for a moment, just looking at him. Nearly studying him. "So what's up with that, anyway, do you get off on pain or ownership or both or what."

(Mwahahaha
It worked for a good long time and then it decided that it was time to not work and I don't know what to do with it, I've tried everything that the forums have said do. Fuck this patch.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:54 am

Zop frowns and pulls his hand away - years of bad reactions from partners have conspired to make him hate questions like that. He does, at least, fight through the embarrassment enough to meet Thaey's eyes. "Does the phrase masochistic submissive mean anything to you?"

(I cannot be too mad at the patch because it gave me a Sin. On the other hand, that is really annoying.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:05 pm

Thaey takes Zop's hand and puts it back on his leg, looking at Zop seriously for a second. Then he eases up a little. "Believe me, it rings bells," he smiles, a little twisted and bitter. Seems like he has a type. "But if I'm gonna find out more about you and anything you're into, you might want to ease up on the attitude and let me ask the damned questions."

(Stupid patch. But YAY A FREO hiiiiiiiiiii)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Zop makes his hand into a fist, but doesn't pull it away. "Better if you don't ask then. Rather have you put up with my attitude than run screaming when you figure out what I actually like." That last is mumbled, almost silent. Zop wishes it were easier not to tell Thaey things. He knows Thaey could drag the information out of him if he wanted it, but he holds onto a faint hope that Thaey will give up.

(Hellooooooooooooooooooo)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:26 pm

"Jesus," Thaey sighs, rolling his eyes. He starts unfurling Zop's fingers, and if he fights then Thaey is going to force the issue. "Look. I'm asking, aren't I? And I don't see me running away from the pills and all the shit I've already put up with. And, I dunno if /you've/ noticed but I might be a little - fuck, I'm rough as all hell. So it works out, doesn't it. So fucking tell me shit." He pauses, chewing the inside of his cheek. "You're /mine/. I'm not gonna leave again."

(How are yooooooooooooooou)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:34 pm

Zop watches Thaey move his hand, thinks about how easy fingers are to break, and doesn't fight. He'd rather be touching Thaey, anyway. Especially after he says Zop's his. Like it's the easiest thing in the world.

"It's both," he says after a bit. "Pain and ownership. Mostly the latter." He glares up at Thaey. "I don't want a leash and collar or for you to tell me when I can take a piss or any of that shit. It's not like that."

(I am gooooooood how are yoooooooooou)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:43 pm

Thaey actually laughs. "Fucking good. I hate having to think of everything just so someone doesn't get themselves fucked up. But if I tell you to do something, I'm usually not fucking around. So just do it," he says, remembering all the times that he told Mitz to do something and he thought it was up for interpretation. Annoyed the hell out of Thaey.

(I am so siiiiick and I had weird dreams about needing to get to San Francisco for a games tournament run by my old high school and also the cast of Glee and I don't know what was going on, damned fever Neutral)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:49 pm

Zop relaxes a hair. Thaey is actually taking him seriously. That does a lot for his ability to not hate himself for saying these things out loud. "I won't just roll over, either. Sometimes you're going to be wrong and I'm going to call you on it. Sometimes you're going to have to make me."

(Aw nooooo not a fever. :< I am sorry. ::blankets you:: )
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:04 pm

"Don't think I won't," Thaey says, very seriously. He breathes. "Fuck. This is veering dangerously into mature conversation territory."

(thank yoooou but I will be fine, I think. It's just NaNo flu, I am pretty sure.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:47 pm

"You're the one who put the brakes on," Zop grumbles. He shifts a little closer to Thaey on the bed. "Your job to keep me in line. Sentinel."

(Aw man but I hate NaNo flu.
Whoops sorry dinner happened there.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:50 pm

Thaey can't help himself; he growls and bends, taking Zop's chin and kissing him. He bites down, again, on Zop's bottom lip - it doesn't even occur to him that this is one of the things that Zop likes. He just wanted to do it. He pulls back, eyes still closed and licking the taste of his Guide from his lips. "I put the brakes on because I know what I wanna do and we can't do that right now," he says. "So shut up and don't blame me for it."

(Hates it we do, yes.
THAT IS OKAY though I think I am disappearing again for an unknown amount of time, since I have no idea how long the Sims will last.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Zop grips at Thaey's leg for support, but even that fails him when Thaey bites down. When Thaey releases him, he falls back to the bed with his head on Thaey's thigh. "You didn't even tell me what you wanted to do." He does feel guilty that Thaey can't have what he wants, and that's annoying him and making him kind of proud at the same time. He doesn't know what to do with himself anymore. He was hoping Thaey would provide distractions, but he just keeps making the problem worse. Fitting, since he's the cause of it in the first place.

(siiiiiiiiiiiiiims)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Thaey looks at Zop for a second, like he's just said something stupid. "I want to make you come so I can taste it and know what you smell like when you orgasm," he says, simply. "Duh."

(all the Siiiiiiiiiims)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Zop lifts his eyebrows. "...Oh," he says, faintly. The shock of arousal that sent through him threatens to shut off any higher brain functions he has left, and he nuzzles Thaey's thigh. "Fuck," he says, muffled.

(woooooooooo)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Thaey huffs softly, a little shocked and amused at Zop's reaction. He plays with Zop's hair - kind of. He more tugs and pulls on it fondly. "So obviously I'm pissed," he continues, but a little less condescending. The thick scent of arousal'll do that.

(yesssssss but I am going back in before I sleep, I think. I /should/ write but I'm just plain not. I'm not feeling it at all and I know what happens when I write with a fever >.> HEY I JUST HAD AN IDEA we should rewrite Slaveverse some time, that was good)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:18 pm

"Yeah, I can see that," Zop says, closing his eyes. He feels like any second now Thaey might yank his head back and - do something, and the anticipation is more effective than the action might be. "I - if I'd known, I never would've taken them this morning."

(I am a big fan of slave'verse not gonna lie, so I am in favor of this. Shame about your NaNo though. Heeeeey at least you're not as behind as me? Very Happy?)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:24 pm

"We're going to have to figure out a way to medicate without getting in the way of things," Thaey says, low and quiet. He's barely talking to Zop, truth be told. He's more talking out loud. "Because I don't want this to happen again. I mean it." He does pull on Zop's hair, to get his attention, but doesn't do anything. He doesn't want to get himself worked up and not be able to do what he wants to do.

(It would be either really fun or really stressful to go through it all again XD Oh rewriting. We'll probably get all distracted by Slaveverse RP anyway >.> WE SHOULD DO IT and heeey you have work, that is not your fault. I will try to catch up later, I think. okay I am gone to rule over my own little kingdom SEE YOU LATER~ <333)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:30 pm

Zop's paying attention. He finds it really hard to not pay attention to Thaey. But he appreciates that Thaey wants his attention, anyway.

It's slowly dawning on him that maybe Thaey isn't as observant as Zop thought he was, though. He should - he should clear that up, but he doesn't want to. He'd rather Thaey think he needs the medication than that he's... what he is, which is a junkie. "It won't," he says. Even if he's not sure he'll be able to stick to that, in a couple of hours or days. "It'll wear off in a couple of hours."

(I feel like slave'verse RP could be fun to do though, we never played in it a lot. Aw man okay ENJOY YOUR KINGDOM I will be here tomorrow morning~ farewell <3<3)
(ETA I really kind of want to see what Zop meeting Mitz would be like. Not sure if he'd be condescending [okay he probably will be a little no matter what happens] or sympathetic or what. And I wonder what people like Snooze and Jason would think of Thaey and Zop's relationship.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:43 pm

Thaey wasn't being thick; he was just trying to - talk around what he thinks is going on. There are very few dealers that don't partake, after all, and it would take more than one dose to get someone unable to get it up. For their own /Sentinel/, no less. He thinks. Maybe. He's pretty sure.

The way Zop's heart-rate quickens could be either lying or excitement. Who knows. Thaey isn't really the one to know that kind of stuff, as much as he says he is. And, to be fair, he's a little distracted by the very /sound/ of his own Guide's heartbeat. It's gorgeous. He breathes in deeply, getting a big lungful of Zop's scent. "A couple of hours," he repeats, slightly distant. He lays down on the bed. "Then we can sleep."

(I do like it, but it's hard to set up scenes and keep them going since it's all so plot involved. WE WILL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT I am pretty sure. Though, I'll be honest with you, Mitz just wants to be warm, happy Mitz for a while. He's the most happy there.)
(Mitz feels like he should say something like sorry or a warning or /something/. But then he'll see them interact and be all 'ohhhh okay I got beat up because I was terrible for him, look at him with his actual Guide -- and he doesn't even have that many visible bruises!')
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:19 am

Zop had figured that as soon as Thaey found out he was addicted, he'd get angry, maybe even made everything simple by insisting Zop had to quit. That's the only reason he's still hopeful Thaey thinks it's legitimate.

As soon as Thaey's lying next to him, Zop curls into him, his head on Thaey's chest. He wants to be close, and from here, he can hear Thaey's heartbeat too.

(This is true. And that is just cute. Yes. Warm happy Mitz is good.
Zop is likely to go to him and tell him he's glad Mitz got away from Thaey because he can see how shitty that would've gone. Also, Zop is very proud of his visible bruises, thankyouverymuch.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:14 pm

He would probably demand that they find out what the drugs would do to him, get violently ill, then ask if Zop really hates feeling his shit, and that's why he wants to keep using.

Thaey pulls Zop up onto him properly. "This is alright."

(He likes it. All owned and at his Mouse's feet and smiling with Snooze and awww.
Soooooooooo Mitz wants to know how he should maybe go about broaching that subject. Like, he figured that was just how he was around Thaey and Thaey always hated him liking anything that Thaey did, and now he's not sure if he can really say anything to Snooze because he hates everything about Thaey, right so - does Zop have any advice?)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:45 pm

It's not because of Thaey's feelings, Zop swears. It's everybody else's. Zop just can't stand feeling everything from everyone all the time. So he learned to block it out. ...he can't feel anyone else so much now that Thaey is here, he thinks.

(definitely the cutest forever. Mouse is pretty happy in that 'verse too.
Zop has no idea what Mitz is talking about. Wait. Is he talking about the... bruising? Zop's pretty sure that's between him and his Sentinel. Zop doesn't really have much advice there except That Snooze ought to be able to tell if Mitz likes something. Thaey just came this way.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:01 pm

They're supposed to fix each other up, aren't they? Hey, whatever. Zop wants to keep using, that's fine. So long as he doesn't end up fucking useless then whatever.

That won't last long, though, I'm guessing. One day Thaey's going to snap and hurt Zop and it won't get a reaction because he'll be too doped and that'll bother Thaey more than him not being able to tune in on Thaey at all. /That/ he's used to.

(Awwww babies
Oh. Well... Yeah. Sorry. Have fun with Thaey, Mitz is sorry for - yeah. Good luck.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:03 pm

Zop is pissed off now. He just as good as told Thaey that Thaey was fixing him, and Thaey is acting like Zop's just going to forget all of that and ignore that he has Thaey now and what, go on a bender so bad he can't even react to Thaey? Fuck's sake, he hates himself just for taking his normal dose now. He can't bond with Thaey if he's drugged. Can't do anything with Thaey.

(...I kind of forgot about the scene they were actually having. But Zop is happy with curling up on Thaey. Might even sleep a little if Thaey seems like he's going to.)

What the fuck is Mitz sorry about, is he always this fuzzy? If he asks a real question maybe Zop can give him something to work with.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:24 am

Calm the fuck down. Thaey barely knows Zop. You know what he knows about Zop? That when they met, both of them were too fucked up to realise who the other was. That someone pointed Zop out to Thaey as someone who could get him even more fucked up. Ex/cuse/ him for extrapolating. ...fuck. Stop whining. It's all fucking fine.

(Aw, yeah, they can sleep for a little bit.

No, no, thank you, no, it doesn't even matter? It's fine.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:41 am

Zop grumbles. "It's not whining. We're supposed to be able to trust each other. Otherwise what is the fucking point."

(bbs. fucked up bbs.

What does Mitz want out of his Sentinel? Maybe that'll help Zop figure out his problem.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:49 am

"I was /working/ on acceptance first but whatever," Thaey kind of huffs. "I can't not trust you, dipshit. It's like - shit. I really would trust you with anything." Thaey frowns. That's a new feeling. He's a little bowled over with that.

(Delicious.
Y'know the bruises that Zop's proud of? Those. ...look, Mitz isn't sure Snooze would like him talking to Zop. And he's pretty sure Thaey would hate this. So. It doesn't matter, it's fine.
Also I SLEEP NOW goodniiiiiiiiiiight <333)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:55 am

"Well you can't trust me if I'm using, so I'll stop," Zop says flatly. Thaey saying he trusts him sort of makes him want to grin like a nine year old girl who just got a pony, but he restrains himself. "It's going to suck donkey dick for both of us, you realise."

Zop can deal with Thaey. And Mitz shouldn't be scared of his Sentinel. If Mitz wants bruises, he's going to have to ask for them. With Thaey Zop can get them just by pissing him off hard enough. With Snooze Zop thinks Mitz is going to ask directly.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:46 pm

"Don't think I'll put up with it," Thaey tries to match Zop's tone, but he thinks his surliness is pretty damned hilarious. Not that he isn't taking the idea of Zop going into withdrawal seriously; he just thinks that Zop acting like he doesn't know what he's talking about is pretty funny. For now. That is liable to change at the drop of a hat.

Mitz /is not/ scared of Snooze.

(I feel like I should add that Mitz is just scared that he's permanently mixed up because of how much he wanted to want Thaey because he was supposed to be his Sentinel. Like -- okay, he thinks that anything he might want, sexually, comes from him only equating being wanted with either pain or something like it. Shit, how do I explain this. ...he doesn't want to force a Stockholm Syndrome'd Mitz onto Snooze, because he might be emotionally messed up enough for that.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:53 pm

"You're not going to have a choice," Zop informs him. "It's deal or leave. I'm shitty company at the best of times, I'm a lot worse when I'm craving." Zop is perfectly aware that Thaey's going to try to make him tough it out. It'll probably even work, for a bit. But he's also smart enough and honest with himself enough to know that he's not going to be entirely in control of himself for a good chunk of time while he's detoxing, and he'd rather Thaey were warned about that.

That's a good start.

(Oh geeze Mitz that just makes everything hard for you doesn't it. On the other hand, you like what you like and it's not like you can change it. ...Poor guy.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:33 pm

"Shut up," Thaey frowns. "Just shut up. You're being stupid and crazy. For a start, I'm not going to leave. And, you know what? Calm the fuck down. Now. You're driving me insane. You think I won't be able to handle you when you're going all Trainspotting?"

Okay, well, Mitz is working, uh, real hard to not judge Zop and Thaey even though he knows Thaey so could Zop do Mitz a, a solid? Just... don't go making assumptions, please.

(mwahahahahaa)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:30 pm

Zop takes a deep breath and does, actually, try to calm down. "I think you won't want to."

About what, exactly? Snooze? Mitz? Is this general life advice? And he can judge all he wants, that's not Zop's problem.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top