[Sentinel] Thaey and Zop

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Sentinel] Thaey and Zop

Post by freosan on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:57 pm

Zop drops his hand from Thaey's chest, getting out of his way. He doesn't want to make Thaey mad right now. Their usual way of getting to this point is fun, sure, but sometimes Zop likes to know that Thaey wants him even if he isn't already mindlessly turned on. And there's definitely something to be said for slow, deliberate pain. "So am I making unholy early breakfast tomorrow?"

It means Zop's barely spoken to anyone since Thaey showed up in his life and now he's got someone to talk to who isn't Thaey and Thaey can't handle it.

Internet sucks at my desk, apparently. Hello! I will soon be zipping off to dinner but these guys are tastier.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Thaey doesn't get as far as actually taking Zop's shirt off. He opens it and forgets to continue once he sees Zop's bared skin. He moves, humming and amused, bending to give Zop's nipple the same treatment he gave his neck. He doesn't answer. He'd rather let Zop stew for a little while.

He's not unreasonable, y'know. Zop can talk to people, that's not what Thaey's saying. Just talk to someone else.

Mmmm tasty sadomasochism and dinner, that sounds good HELLO THERE
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:55 pm

Zop makes a noise somewhere between a moan and a protest, and leans back, letting Thaey hold him up. His breathing's heavy, and he's tense with the effort of not moving away, and Thaey's going to give him bruises on his nipple for christ's sake. "You fucking tease," he says, or more pants.

Zop doesn't know anyone else. Seriously. Some coworkers and a bunch of strung-out idiots. ...And he definitely doesn't know anyone else who knows Thaey.

nomnomnom HELLO AGAIN how are you here have some apple tart
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Thaey pinches Zop's other nipple, then lets go of both. He looks at him, eyes dark. "Is that suddenly a problem?"

Thaey just doesn't get why Zop wants to be friends with the guy who left Thaey to zone and /rot/ by himself.

HI THERE oh my god apple tart yspls gimme did you see the generator I linked in the Mitz and Snooze threat because it's amazing http://donjon.bin.sh/
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Zop shakes his head to get himself back to Thaey's reality, and again when he understands the question. "No. 'Course not."

Zop wants to know where Mitz fucked up, okay. There's no one else Zop can go to and talk about Thaey. He doesn't know any of Thaey's friends and he doesn't seem likely to meet them.

HERE YOU GO also HELLO GENERATOR wow that is a lot of things.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:40 pm

Thaey puts his hand on the back of Zop's neck and holds on, pulling him into a kiss. He bites and licks and sucks until he's light-headed, and nods when he pulls back. "Good."

They're all back in Central and Thaey's never going back there. Augh. /Why/ is this so important to Zop? Just do what Thaey says, is it /that/ difficult for him?

so many things look at all the things
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Zop leans up into the kiss, opening his mouth to Thaey. He's light-headed far before Thaey gets there, but he's more than okay with that. "I just signed up for a hell of a night, didn't I."

Usually it's not. Thaey knows that.

thiiiiiiiiiiings
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:49 pm

Thaey smiles, slow and predatory - then sobers when he comes to a decision. "I think I want you against the wall."

Thaey glares at Zop for a long time. "Nothing is going to make me okay with you talking to him," he says, very clearly still angry - but letting up. "I'm never going to like it. I'm always going to hate what he did and who he is. So, yeah, go ahead and fucking talk to him. But it's on your goddamned head if I smell either of those bastards on you or near us."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:10 pm

Zop shivers, his eyes closing briefly. Then he nods and makes to stand up, if Thaey will let go of him. "Where?"

"I'll keep them far away," Zop says. "I don't want them in your territory any more than you do. ...Thanks."
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:13 pm

Thaey doesn't let him go, and pulls him back down. "I think I want you facing the wall," he says, leaning in to scent Zop again and nibbles his ear. Not very hard, not like the other bites he's left on Zop. He just likes doing that. "I don't think I wanna be very gentle."

"Don't fucking thank me," Thaey growls, and then stalks away from Zop.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:19 pm

That makes Zop moan quietly. He loves when Thaey gets like this - dark and threatening and sexy as hell. "Whatever you want," he says, and kisses the side of Thaey's neck.

Zop follows him, not to be dissuaded. "Why not?"
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:23 pm

Thaey smacks Zop's thigh suddenly, and gestures for him to get up. "Good answer," he smirks. "Go get the slick. Don't get undressed the rest of the way, yet."

Thaey goes into the bedroom and closes the door before Zop can get in. He doesn't really want any distance from him, but he feels like being an ass. "Because I'm not fucking happy with this, I don't want it and I don't give good goddamn about whether you're thankful or not," he snaps. "But fuck knows you're just going to go right ahead and do it anyway, so I might as well know."

I think I am sleeping in moments~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Zop nods, stands up, and doesn't so much as readjust his shirt as he walks into the bedroom. The lube's easy to find, right on the bedside table where it always is. He grabs it and comes right back. It's hard not to rush, even though he knows showing his eagerness will probably not make Thaey move faster.
When he gets back, he stands in front of Thaey and holds out the bottle, quietly watching his Sentinel through his lashes.

Zop leans against the door. He knows Thaey is right there on the other side but it's about the most distance they ever have between them, and it feels like forever. "I wouldn't go sneaking around, you dick, I don't do that shit to you. I said thanks because I know it pisses you off and I'm glad you're letting me do it anyway." He doesn't know if explaining is worth it, but he figures he can try at least once.

aw maaaaan well I guess I should too. Also: YAY WINNING NANO ::cheers, throws glitter::
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:37 pm

Thaey takes the bottle, puts it in the pocket on the front of his shirt and stands up. He takes Zop's wrist, holding firmly and walks him to the wall next to the door. He pushes Zop against the wall - and presses down on his shoulder. He wants Zop to kneel. He probably /would/ talk, but Thaey gets less than monosyllabic when horny.

Thaey doesn't answer straight away. Even with the door in the way, he's able to tell that Zop's telling the truth, but he just has to digest that for a little while. He opens the door. "I don't like the idea of you sneaking around," he says, by way of explaining his side.

wheeeeeeeee but it really doesn't feel like a win, it's kind of pants. Heavy sigh. But YAY NANO. Okay sleep now. Goodnight the Freo~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:49 pm

Zop doesn't fight Thaey's grip, but he does fight his push, hard enough that when he goes down it's jarring and makes him grunt in pain. He looks up at Thaey, then, craning his neck to try to see his Sentinel's eyes and get some idea of what might come next. His heart's going so damn fast. Thaey can hear that. Can tell without looking how tight Zop's pants are getting, too. He has no secrets from Thaey.

"That's why I don't do it," Zop grumbles. He knows Thaey's been through a lot, with Mitz leaving him and all the crap he went through before he met Zop - okay, and the crap he goes through with Zop - but he's getting tired of being constantly assumed to be some kind of cheating scumbag.

BUT IT IS NANO that is awesome. Very Happy Congratulations. awwww, okay, goodnight the Sin, sleep well <3<3
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:51 am

"Breathe," Thaey says. "You're acting like this won't be fun." He lets go of Zop and unzips his pants. "I mean, don't you get off on me getting off?"

Thaey uncrosses his arms. "It's like the only thing that I don't like that you don't do," he grumbles, but it might be a peace-offering. He might also be a /little/ worried about being seen as weak if he apologises. Maybe.

pfffff I am going to delete a bunch of stuff now XD helllooooooo
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:20 am

Zop licks his lips unconsciously. "You get off on some weird shit," he says, but he leans towards Thaey the second Thaey lets go of him.

"There's lots of things you don't like that I don't do. I could start doing them if you'd rather," Zop says. He wonders if a Sentinel can hear someone rolling their eyes.

Lol well that's allowed it's December now. Hello!
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:29 am

Thaey raises an eyebrow at Zop and pulls out his, half-hard, cock. "Are you saying you don't?"

"I'm pretty sure you do things especially to piss me off. You like pushing me," Thaey accuses.

DELETE IT ALL yaaaaaaay hiii Freo how are yoooou

Last edited by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:36 am

Zop looks up at Thaey and blinks innocently. "I want you to make me choke on your cock."

Zop shrugs. "Sometimes, yeah. You like punishing me for it. It works out."

backspace party! Very Happy? I am goooooood how are you the Sin
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:59 am

"I was just going to fuck your mouth until I was ready to do what I really do," Thaey says, trying to sound cool even though he wants to follow through with Zop's idea without another word. "But your idea's good, too."

"You can't get pissed at me for getting pissed at you for assuming you're pushing me to get pissed, asshole."

I am really tired and sore and girly and I just want to play games for hours and roll around with snacks that I can't eat, heh. But I think I'll just wait until the radiators heat up and then start that kindle plan~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:06 am

Zop leans forward and rests his head on Thaey's hip, a little more daring now. "Well if you'd rather not..."

"You're supposed to have all those fancy senses so you can tell the difference," Zop points out. "But that's like, who's going to make the coffee, not whether I'm going to lie to you about talking to someone, jesus."

Kindle plan is best plan. Good luck figuring out what to read though, I only have hardcopy books and I find it difficult.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:14 am

Thaey grips Zop's chin and moves his head away from his thigh. "Stop stalling and suck me off before I snap."

"I can tell when you're /lying/, asshole," Thaey frowns. "It's not /really/ the same. ...jesus, never mind, just make some coffee and I won't bring it up again until something happens with that little shit - and it'll happen, trust me - and I flip."

I have so many books, kindle and otherwise. I don't even know where to start half the time.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:23 am

"Stalling? Me? Never." Zop leans in and presses the ghost of a kiss to the side of Thaey's cock.

Zop sighs and stands up straight. "It'll be ready in twenty." He might make some bacon, too. Food'll probably go over okay as a peace offering.

Just roll around in the pile. That sounds happymaking. If kind of... cornery.
I have to goooooo I have to start getting ready for partytimes tonight. See you later! <3<3
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:40 am

Thaey grips Zop's hair and tugs, mostly because his cock jumps embarrassingly when Zop does that. He growls wordlessly.

Thaey doesn't say anything. It doesn't really occur to him to say thanks. His Guide is supposed to do things for him. It's a wonder he gets Zop to do things, sometimes.

ow ow ow mmmm books
aw man okaaaaay have god partytimes~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Zop groans, his back arching as he leans towards Thaey's hand, and he licks a long stripe up the underside of Thaey's cock. Thaey is in charge here - obviously - but Zop likes that he can make him so turned on.

Zop likes doing things, mostly. Thaey just hasn't figured out the difference between things he can tell Zop to do, things he can make Zop do, and things he shouldn't ask for yet.

it was fabulous partytimes omg~ hello again
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:57 pm

Thaey hisses out a long breath. He has got to admit, when it comes to blowjobs, it pays to be a Sentinel. He can smell Zop's and his own smells mix up, the smell of both of them getting a little more than interested. He can feel the curves and subtle movements of Zop's tongue. It's /nice/.

He really hasn't figured all that out at all. It's frustrating, to say the least.

Hiiiiiiiiiii aw I am glad you had all the fun~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:39 pm

Zop closes his eyes and takes just the tip of Thaey's cock in his mouth. He likes the taste of it, the musk and salt of Thaey's skin, and he loves Thaey's reactions.

Zop has full confidence that he'll sort it out eventually.

so much fun~ good lord such a good showcase. SO PRETTY
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Thaey gives Zop two seconds to be slow, then puts his hand on the back of Zop's head and pushes him down onto his cock.

Grumblemutter.

THAT SOUNDS INTERESTING what were you up toooo
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:49 pm

Zop just barely sucks in a breath before Thaey is knocking against the back of his throat. He's never had much of a gag reflex, thank fuck, but as sudden as that was, his eyes water and he struggles to stay down. He swallows around Thaey, trying to suck him in deeper.

Smirk.

POLE SHOWCASE Holiday Ho everyone got dressed up and drunk and watched a dozen really excellent performances by instructors/class-takers and also we did a drawing for prizes and/or having to do tricks. (I got a prize.)(I kind of wanted to do a trick though.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:55 pm

Thaey grunts and doesn't bother to keep himself from thrusting - just once, shallowly. "Can feel your throat work," he groans, keeping Zop's head in place. "Love it."

Scowl.

holy crap that sounds like so much fun WHAT DID YOU WIN you should've done a triiiiiiick
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Zop grunts when Thaey thrusts into him, doing his best to keep moving. He can't get far with Thaey holding him, though, so he just holds on and swirls his tongue around the underside of Thaey's cock. He moans when Thaey says that - can't help it, it's fucking fantastic that he can do something Thaey likes this much.

Scoff.

I WON 20% OFF A CLASS CARD i will take so many classes and maybe someday be fancy enough to perform
also I was wearing a pencil skirt so maybe not the best time but well it still would have been fun
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:14 pm

Thaey's head falls back helplessly; the feel of the moan around him nearly drives him insane. He pulls Zop down onto him further, momentarily wanting to choke him properly, force him down, make him pass out - then lets go so Zop can take a breath. If he needs to.

Sulk.

AWESOME that is so awesome
That would be pretty badass, though, come on
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:17 pm

Zop pulls back, all the way, wiping his mouth off as he pants for air. "Fucking do it," he growls. His voice is wrecked.

Sigh.

DANCE DANCE
it would be, once everyone got over how I flashed them. ...but I'm wearing cute panties so it's okay. I think.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Thaey looks at Zop for a second, panting already. "Not for long," he says simply. "Gonna fuck you. Don't wanna blow it."

Ignore.

REVOLUTION
It's a party called Holiday Ho and you guys were doing pole tricks XD I don't think it would have mattered
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:24 pm

"I have faith in you," Zop says, and leans forward again, his lips just open enough to let him touch his tongue to the head of Thaey's cock.

Mope.

snerk. truth. XD
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:32 pm

Thaey snorts, and pulls Zop back down onto him mercilessly. He bites out a moan, and angles his hips so he can fuck Zop's mouth properly. All gentleness that might have been there from laughing is gone.

Regret.

I'm kind of loving that name, though.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Zop brings his hands up, grabbing Thaey's hips so he doesn't fall over, and straightens his neck so he can take Thaey in all the way, until his lips are pressed the base of his cock. With every one of Thaey's thrusts he hums and sucks harder. He can't breath at all and he doesn't. fucking. care.

Prod.

They have the best silly/pervy names for everything. It's a delight. One of the instructors calls everything sexual. Not sexy, sexual. "You look so sexual tonight, I want to be on you" that is an actual comment I got tonight.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:40 pm

Thaey fucks a little harder, a little deeper with each thrust, up until he starts to think that he doesn't care about getting his Guide against the wall anymore, that he could go right now and it would be okay - but he holds back. Rather, he holds Zop's head in place and slides down his throat. It feels amazing, dragging a long moan out of him, but it does wonders to keep him from the edge.

Forceful, clumsy affection.

That is so wonderful, that is going to be the thing I say to EVERYONE from now on
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Zop struggles to even swallow, and he just stays down, holding Thaey in him until he starts to feel the lack of breath. He struggles, then, a little, pulling back as his eyes go wide.

Acceptance as of what is due.

she is amazing, I love her face. Well all of them are really. I APPROVE OF THIS PLAN
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Thaey's eyes go dark, pupils blown, as he holds Zop there and doesn't let him move away. He can hear Zop struggle to breathe, hear his heart flutter in panic, but he doesn't pull out until the last possible second.

Y'know, I reckon Thaey's one hell of a big spoon once he lets himself. /random fact

The whole endeavour sounds amazing, I am so jealous. OKAY GOOD
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Zop falls back against the wall when Thaey pulls away, gasping for air, but still completely focused on Thaey; he doesn't look away even for a second.

ADORBS. Zop is probably too tall and spindly and sharp to be a very good little spoon, but he will do his best.

Well if you'll come VISIT I will get you a class card and you can play. Very Happy
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Thaey pants and swallows, also unable to stop staring at Zop. He reaches out after a moment and sweeps his thumb over Zop's swollen, reddened bottom lip. "You look /hot/," he growls.

I don't think Thaey'll mind. This Thaey is something like 6'5, I think.

Well if I'd just get RICH maybe I would be able to VISIT and STAY FOREVER, sigh. But for now I just have to bail out and sleep and dream of good times in Freoland. Siiiiigh. Sorry for the abrupt goodnight, also Sad GOODNIIIGHT <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Zop groans, his eyes fluttering closed as Thaey's finger drags over his lip. His chest is still heaving. And, fuck, he's hard. Feels like he might pop out of his pants any second. "Thanks," he says. He doesn't just mean for the compliment.

Oh damn they are the TALLEST COUPLE, Zop in my head is about 6'3". TOWER TOGETHER

Maybe someday I will get RICH and I will DRAG YOU OVER HERE well that was surprising~ sleep well! <3<3
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:41 am

Thaey grunts, and picks Zop up to push him against the wall. He doesn't waste any time, kissing Zop deeply and tasting himself and Zop's spit and physically shivers. He bites down on Zop's lip before pulling away, panting. He grins. "Less thanking, more undressing."

Gosh that's actually stupid impressive. They will be terrifying. Towering over everyone and Zop's disdain and Thaey's aggression.

Please do that, that would be lovely. SURPRISING SLEEP and it still didn't work until it was light out. Le sigh. Hiiiiii
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Zop nods, fumbling with his zipper almost before Thaey has even finished the sentence. "Don't even need the lube if you don't want," he offers. Like always, he wants to feel this in the morning.

They so will. Might even give a lesser Bat or two a moment of pause. ...Probably not too much of a moment, to be fair.

Silly sleep, that is not Sin's schedule anymore. Helloooooooo
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next