[Sentinel] Thaey and Zop

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Sentinel] Thaey and Zop

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:53 pm

"Not planning on using that much," Thaey admits, and turns Zop around once he's got his fly undone.

They might be more worried about the unknown Guide more than Thaey. None of them seemed that pushed by him.

Sleep is always my schedule, feels like :T HELLO THE FREO HOW ARE YOU
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:00 pm

Zop flattens himself against the wall, his legs slightly spread, just waiting for Thaey. He still doesn't feel like he can get enough air - but now it's from breathing too hard instead of not at all. It would be really, really embarrassing to hump the wall, so he doesn't, but it's a close thing; he needs some kind of touch bad right now. Thaey's hands on his shoulders, pleasant as they are, are not enough.

True, true. But if they played their cards right and got some fashion sense together and Thaey stopped sounding like an idiot... nah, probably not.

I AM GOOD THE SIN HOW ARE YOU bit covered in cat right now but eh.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:10 pm

Thaey doesn't think he'd be able to keep from touching Zop. He takes out the lube from his pocket and puts enough on his fingers to help them along. While rubbing the slick into Zop and stretching him a little, Thaey steps in close and presses his face to Zop's shoulder-blades. He licks at any sweat there, taking shuddering breaths as he goes; he wants to be inside Zop like five minutes ago.

Probably not. Weell. Maybe in a few years. A lot of Thaey's problem is that he's still very young and all the years spent before Zop was full of people giving him what he wanted because he demanded it.

I AM TIRED AND A LITTLE SORE but watching a documentary on bodymods so that is okay. I wish I had a cat right now.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:21 pm

Zop takes deep, ragged breaths as Thaey's fingers slide into him, pushing effortlessly past any defenses he might have had left. Thaey's breath is hot on his skin, close and perfect and intimate, and Thaey's hands are as strong and insistent as his desire. Zop was a fucking idiot for fighting this, ever. This connection is amazing. He leans hard against the wall, his back arching as he tries to demand more from Thaey.

Welp, one of the things a Guide is supposed to do is make their Sentinel a more competent adult. At least the way Zop sees it.

oh hey that sounds like a cool thing. And the kitties would also like you to come visit. They like anyone who'll pet them.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:29 pm

Thaey loves the sound of Zop's breathing when he does /anything/ to him, but especially when he fingers him. He's still planning on spending an entire day fingering Zop until he can't argue with Thaey any more. But, for now, he takes his fingers out after the bare minimum of prep and slicks himself before lining up. "Put your hands above your head," he growls, and presses the head of his cock to Zop's opening.

Thaey doesn't agree, but it's not something he has to be consulted on >.>

sob I would liiiiike tooooooo I wish I had all the money
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Zop throws his hands above his head, palms flat on the wall, and crosses his wrists. His hips roll slightly as he lines himself up, the better for Thaey to push right into him, the way they both like it.

Not in the slightest. Very Happy

I wish we could constantly visit all the animals and people. Sigh.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:52 pm

Thaey breathes for a second longer, maybe just to annoy Zop - albeit playfully. He doesn't drive into him ruthlessly, he doesn't want to harm his Guide, but he isn't gentle. And he doesn't stop until he bottoms out inside Zop. One of his hands hold Zop's hands in place, but his other wraps around his waist.

Thaey hates all of us.

I just want to visit my people Sad
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Zop holds his breath and shifts and squirms and spreads his legs farther until Thaey is completely buried in him. Then he lets out a sigh and melts into Thaey's grip, burning heat spreading from his ass up his spine and down to his toes. He turns his head, not to watch Thaey, but because he knows Thaey will want to see Zop's face.

Thaey hates everything. And Zop refuses to believe that Thaey hates him.

same. Sad It'll happen, though.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:15 pm

Thaey shakes with tension, then starts moving. He stays as close to Zop's body as he can manage without throwing off both their balance. Eventually he has to move away just so he can get the momentum he pictured, so he can see Zop's face when he moves.

Zop is the one thing in his life that he doesn't hate.

It freakin' better.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:28 pm

Zop lets out a strangled moan when Thaey thrusts for the first time, his voice still rough from the earlier abuse. He has just enough balance left to push back, help Thaey out, while Thaey's close to him and moving slower, but when Thaey pulls back and shoves into him again, Zop stops moving and whines, his hands twisting in Thaey's grip as he tries to get a hold of anything that'll give him some stability.

Zop is going to kiss Thaey now. A lot.

IT WILL. otherwise what is even the point of being a responsible adult.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Thaey grips Zop's waist and thrusts again, and again. He builds his rhythm and leans into his hand holding Zop in place. He wants to fuck Zop until he flies apart, until they both fly apart.

Yeah, that works for Thaey.

Right? Okay, we are agreed on this, then. Also, sorry for the delay. He are now watching a documentary on fetishes and I got super distracted.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:01 pm

Zop claws at the wall and hangs from Thaey's grip, leaning back and shaking as each thrust rips through him. He feels like he really might fly apart, any second now. Like Thaey is the only thing holding him together, but he's trying to rip him to pieces.

Mmm.

Where the heck are you even finding these things. XD Is cool though. I must sleep now, though, so goodnight <3<3
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:13 pm

Thaey grunts as he moves inside Zop, and leans forward again to lick at Zop's sweat. He wants everything.

Y'know, I think I should mention that Thaey has a really interesting view of his relationship with Zop. I had this idea that he didn't like the idea of touching Mitz all the time because he didn't want to give him ideas about Thaey being gay. He doesn't even think about that stuff with Zop. It's weird.

Netflix! Heh. And now I know that I want a professional submissive, because I did not think that was a thing and I am FASCINATED okay okay goodniiiiiiiight sleep goooooooood~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Zop sighs at the touch of Thaey's tongue, and then Thaey drags another moan out of him, all the louder for being unexpected. He curses and clenches down around Thaey.

Huh! I was kind of wondering about that since he did have the problems with Mitz. Is that true in all universes d'you think or is it just a Sentinel thing?

Lol, I found out about that last year and added it to my life backup plans. They make stupid amounts of money.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:42 pm

Thaey moans, low and rough, and picks up the pace. He wants to fuck Zop apart, and he doesn't mean for it to take all that long. It would probably take him a lot longer, actually, but for fucking Zop's mouth only minutes beforehand. He's a little bit spoiled.

I don't know if it goes through all universes, since this is the first time we've actually played around with Thaey and /usually/ he has a giant hard-on for Mouse. But it's definitely the case here.

I wonder if I could train myself up to be a professional sub hahahahaha no I can't even joke around with that I would get into so much trouble
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Zop's knees have gone to jelly; he hangs in Thaey's arms, his head knocking against the wall with every thrust. It hurts but it's satisfying: Thaey is getting exactly what he wants right now, Zop's comfort be damned. And he doesn't have much time to think about it. It's only a second after that thought passes through his mind that he comes, without so much as a brush of air on his cock, his mind whiting out with fireworks that go off in time to Thaey's movements. "Fuck, Thaey," he groans.

I always forget about the Mouse thing. Man Mitz would have such an easier life if Mouse wasn't around.

yeah no don't do that. XD Probably be easier to avoid being in trouble as a domme.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:15 pm

Thaey cries out, partially because Zop clenches around him and it feels like he's going to pull Thaey's cock clean off - but also out of frustration. He was just about to pull Zop off. He /just/ remembered that he should do that. If he had his wits about him, he would be unhappy because he would now be seen as inconsiderate even though he was going to be considerate and isn't that just his luck.
Fortunately, Zop clenching and undulating around his cock pushes nearly every single thought out of his head. He leans forward and bites Zop's shoulder, holds on, and comes as soon as Zop says his name. His name sounds /amazing/ in Zop's voice.

In some ways, maybe, but we've played through scenarios where he doesn't have Mouse or even Snooze and Mitz ends up living with his Mother all his life, impossibly controlled and alone.

Mayhaps, but that has a lot to do with the responsibility that dommes have to deal with. Even though it's kind of delicious. ...man I wish I could go to a party one of these days. Stupid being broke.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:33 pm

Thaey comes right on the tail end of Zop's orgasm, making Zop curse again as the heat spreads inside him. He pushes himself to keep standing, to make it nice and tight for Thaey while he rides it out. He's shaking from the effort of not falling to the ground in a puddle. Thaey has wrecked him.

...hm, well, this is true. Anyway we should poke at these two in other 'verses, maybe? I don't know. The only one where Zop's actually a presence is BDSM'verse.

Responsibility is silly, that's why I'm a sub. XD But whatever works. ...blah lack of parties sucks. I miss them.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Thaey grunts through his orgasm, and pulls out before he's done. That last splash of come on Zop's skin will make him feel good and possessive later on, but right now he just wants his Guide facing him. He turns Zop around to face him and crushes him to the wall at the same time, and shakes through the aftershocks of his orgasm.

oh man Thaey would be the worst ever, he would be the kind to make every call him by his Master name and he would try to touch everyone, convinced that everyone has a sub side and he can bring it out and augh I hate him already how perfect

I miss them a lot. But it's been so long now that I probably wouldn't know what to do with myself if one came along, so no big. I'll just become a normal, that seems like a much better option. Cheaper, too. Sigh.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:36 am

Zop whines when Thaey pulls out, protesting the sudden emptiness. But then Thaey's on top of him, shaking but still strong, still holding him up, and Zop closes his eyes and lets his head fall on Thaey's shoulder. "Thaey," he says, almost whispers.

oh my god so gross. Zop does not approve, not at all.

I don't want you to have to be a normal person. Sad
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:40 am

"Mm," Thaey rumbles, and rubs his face against Zop's skin like it's the softest thing imaginable. Sometimes it feels like that to Thaey. "Mm? 'S good."

You'll just have to change him, Zop. It'll be a project.

Sad this is the sadness of life, I guess. DRAMATIC SIGH AND POSES okay I sleep now for reals because I was supposed to a while ago but I /knew/ you guys would show up XD Goodniiiiiiiiiiiiight <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:12 am

Zop wraps his arms around Thaey's waist and hums his contentment. "Yeah. Good."

yippee.

We're good like that. XD Sleep well! <3<3
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:40 pm

"Good," Thaey repeats, and nuzzles his way up to Zop's temple, then plants a kiss there. Without much more warning, he picks Zop up and fireman carries him to the bedroom. Thaey wants to lie down.

ISN'T HE THE LUCKIEST

oh you guys
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:22 pm

For once in his life, Zop doesn't fight Thaey picking him up. Instead he stays pliable in Thaey's arms until Thaey puts him on the bed, and then he reaches up to drag Thaey down to him.

HE SO IS he'll taze him if he tries anything.

oh you
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:00 am

Thaey falls and rolls on the bed, ending with him tangling his legs with Zop's. They both likely look ridiculous, still half dressed and fully spent.

He can try.

Oh.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:07 am

Zop doesn't give a fuck how ridiculous he looks. He basically wraps himself around Thaey, dropping his head on Thaey's chest and closing his eyes. "we need to do that every night."

You think he's kidding, but he has one in his toybag.

...indeed.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:08 am

Thaye huffs a laugh. "I don't think the wall can take it if we do it every night."

Then Thaey'll have to confiscate his bag.

HELLO THE FREO

Last edited by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:36 am

"Whatever. Get better walls." Zop yawns and stretches, kicking his jeans the rest of the way off before snuggling into Thaey again. Moving his legs just reminds him how sore he is, but it's pleasant.

Zop is pretty sure theft of personal property is on his list of hard limits.

Hiiiiiiii
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:07 am

Thaey follows Zop's lead and pushes his jeans off his legs. It's moments like these, when he can do normal things and not zone on the feel of fabric against his skin, that he really feels the whole Sentinel-Guide bond. "Sound plan," he teases gently.

It's not stealing. It's restricting.

How are yooooooooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:20 am

Zop waits until Thaey is detangled, then hooks both of his legs around one of Thaey's. It's not physically possible to get a lot closer to him than this, but Zop is damn well going to try. "What, you're going to let bullshit like crappy walls stand in our way?" He nuzzles Thaey's chest, sighing a little when he catches the bruise on his forehead on Thaey's skin.

Oh joy, semantics. Give him his bag back.

I am gooooooood things are finally working.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Thaey can actually smell the blood rush to Zop's skin as bruises blossom. He loves it. "Crappy walls, crappy tables, crappy beds," Thaey shrugs. "All the same. Still going to fuck you on them."

No. He's threatening to taze Thaey. Why would he give the bag back?

Things working! That's always a good thing.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:21 pm

Zop sort of shivers and gives Thaey a squeeze. "Mmm. Yes please."

He said if he tries anything. Was he planning on trying anything? Aside from theft of Zop's personal property, mind. Zop'll give that one a pass if he fucks off now.

it is! Hello good morning how are you~
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:26 pm

"Where next? I guess you should pick this time," Thaey shrugs and presses his nose to Zop's head. Second to Zop's actual crotch, this is his favorite place to smell. Being a Sentinel sure is weird.

It's not theft. And Thaey's not fucking off. But, Zop'll notice, he's also not trying anything. Funny that.

I am okaaaay I baked carrot cake and it is cooling right nooooow how are you the Freo~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:30 pm

Zop has to think about it for a minute. "We haven't done the coffee table yet, have we?"

What does he want.

Carrot cake yay! Very Happy I am baking cookies, actually. Must be baked goods time.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:33 pm

"I'm gonna get carpet burns," Thaey says. "But let's do it. After a nap. And you're on coffee duty."

Zop on the rack.

COOKIES oh man baking time is the best time. Hm. Maybe I should make cookies as well.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:40 pm

Zop grumbles a little at that, but only for the sake of keeping up appearances. "After the nap, I hope." He does not want to leave Thaey's side right now.

Zop swallows. And why does he think he's going to get that?

YES COOKIES mine are just from refrigerated dough but they smell good.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Thaey tightens his grip on Zop. "After the nap," he agrees in a growl.

Because Zop wants him to.

Mmmmm cookie smell. Mine will be a crappy mix but they have bat-shaped cutters so bonus XD
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Zop yawns and closes his eyes. "Good."

Zop likes the rack, but that doesn't mean he wants Thaey putting him on it.

BATCOOKIES
I have to go get ready to be a real person now so I will see you in a bit, if I can get on at work. Have a good day~ <3<3
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:52 pm

So that ended up adorable.

Yeah, yeah it does. He really wants Thaey to put him up there, trust him.

BATCOOKIES and baticing.
Aw, real personing. Okaaaaaay have fuuuuun~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:38 pm

It DID. In retrospect I should have expected it.

Zop isn't seeing a lot of reasons to do that.

whoops late off I go <3s!
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:40 pm

This is true, they tend to get there in the end without much coaxing.

Thaey isn't seeing a lot of reasons why he shouldn't.

byyyyyyyye
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content