[Sentinel] Thaey and Zop

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Sentinel] Thaey and Zop

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:46 am

Thaey tries to touch him as little as possible. Usually he wouldn't care if someone hated him for whatever reason, but every time Zop opens his mouth to say something else, Thaey's chest tightens up and he's getting damned sick of it. He cleans up the soles of Zop's feet and then bandages them. He's used to doing that kind of crap, thankfully.

The bacon starts to sizzle by the time he's done with one foot, so he gets up and deals with that.

(S-pine? Mitz doesn't understand.
okaaaaaaaaaay have fun cleaning~)
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:02 am

Zop doesn't move. He should probably just finish this up himself, he thinks, but - dammit. He doesn't want to. He'd rather have Thaey taking care of him.

Ugh, what a thought. He toys with the packet of painkillers. This shit would be easier if he didn't care. There's a reason he's spent most of his adult life on some kind of opiate. Empathy's a bitch, and right now, it's worse than ever. Thaey is just this white-hot ball of anger and upset feelings smack in the middle of Zop's brain.

(Of course not.
shiny mirrors are shiny! okay now for laundry. time to fight several blankets out of the foot and a half of clearance above my head.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:10 am

Thaey might make a few mistakes in flipping the bacon since he's trying to work as quickly as possible so he can get back to, sure, barely touching Zop but still touching him. He's never cared about having people near him, Guide or otherwise, until now. He has, yeah, but he's never been too pushed.

He gets back and sits on down, picking up Zop's other foot. "Don't do this again. Pretty sure you have shoes. Use 'em."

(Mitz feels as though you're disappointed and he's wondering if he can do anything to help that.
SO MUCH PRODUCTIVITY oh shit speaking of, I should write.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:20 am

Zop folds his arms, defensive. "Don't go running off and I won't have to."

(stop it Mitz go play with Snooze he makes you feel good about yourself
WOO WRITING maybe you can do tiny sprints while I am away doing the cleanings.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:24 am

"Don't tell me to leave when I'm in the middle of /bonding/ and I won't go running off," Thaey counters.

(What, oh man, okay, yeah definitely, bye
That sounds like a plan! I will now go bugger off upstairs, though, because corsets and Firefly is distracting me.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:36 am

"Oh sorry, next time I get molested by some stranger who's zoned out on my scent I'll just let him get on with it, bet that'll make you fucking happy," Zop grumbles.

(byyyyye
but both those things are wonderful things.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:41 am

"Nobody's going to be zoning on your scent," Thaey growls, staring too hard at the bandages as he wraps them around Zop's foot and ankle. "Or, they fucking wouldn't be if you'd let me bond on up. Apparently there's a smell or whatever. A chemical. When you're bonded." He looks up at Zop, eyes dark and thoroughly serious. "Don't go anywhere near another Sentinel. You brought me back three damn times. Coulda gotten rid of me at the bar, you fucking didn't. Coulda just let me rot in the street when I zoned, didn't happen. And I was on my way out of your life - yet here I am! So don't go off with some Sentinel. You got that? Because I won't put up with it. I'll kill whoever you run off with and I'll make you sorry for playing me."

(they really arrre)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:56 am

Zop can't suppress the shiver that runs through his body at Thaey's threat. He does his best to ignore it, though. He shakes his head, licking his lips unconsciously, and breaking away from Thaey's stare - he thinks he'll do something he regrets if he keeps looking at him like that. "I've spent most of my life trying to avoid you people," he mutters. "Staying out of your way. You're like these big fucking battering rams of feelings, and then there's you, and you're - jesus, I could feel you being pissed off at me from three blocks away."
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:59 am

Thaey sees the shiver and doesn't know what to make of it. Maybe something he said actually mattered to Zop, for once. He ignores it, too. Might as well. He goes back to finishing up the bandage job and speaks quietly. "Don't flatter yourself, I wasn't mad at you."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:19 am

Zop hugs himself a bit, his eyes focused on Thaey's hands on his foot. He's good at this, like he's had experience patching people up. Zop doesn't think he would've done much better. "At whom, then?"

(zop is so turned on by the possessive thing that it is actually kind of frightening.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:22 am

Thaey sucks his teeth and goes back to the bacon. "You're fuckin' funny, yeah," he calls back, dully. "Don't make fun of me. The fact that I'm tired is the only thing keeping you safe right now." Which is half true. Thaey's not sure if he can stomach the kind of guilt he felt when he hit Zop before.

(Mmmmm good yes good Zop)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:28 am

"Now I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about," Zop mutters, knowing that Thaey can hear him anyway. He curls himself up into a ball again. He was wrong before; having Thaey touching him just a little bit was far better than not having him touch him at all.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:30 am

Thaey makes toast, light and barely toasted like he likes it, and puts all of in on one plate. He goes back to the couch and starts eating, but there is enough for two people. "Well, let's see," he says sarcastically, talking slowly like Zop's an idiot. "There was only two people there and I just told you I wasn't mad at you. Gee, whatever could that mean." He rolls his eyes.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:35 am

Zop looks at him expressionlessly. "If you were that mad at yourself, you need a damn psychiatrist, because that is not healthy." He doesn't make any move towards the food. The idea of eating is kind of turning his stomach right now.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:39 am

"Wow. You just don't stop, do you," Thaey says, snapping off a particularly crispy bit of fat and chewing it. He feels better already. That might have something to do with the bacon. Then again, it could have something to do with being able to sit in the same place for more than thirty seconds without being moved. "Judge everything, why don't you, since your opinion matters /so/ much."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:42 am

Zop curls his lip and looks away. "I'm not seeing any reason to stop."
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:45 am

"Stop because I tell you," Thaey says, though he doesn't really put any conviction into it. He doesn't think Zop's going to stop because it bothers Thaey, not in the slightest. He's actually guessing that since it bothers him, he'll keep going. That's what Thaey would do, if he were stuck with someone he hates.

He's finding that he doesn't hate Zop, though. He's frustrating beyond words and seems to be able to hit the exact spot if he wants to hurt Thaey - though he'd never admit that - but Thaey doesn't hate him. He wonders if he could.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:52 am

"Fucking make me," Zop snaps, and regrets the words as soon as they're out of his mouth. Thaey probably could, is the thing, and then there's the other thing, which is that Zop kind of wants him to try.

He doesn't hate Thaey, though he's giving it his best shot. He just can't summon his usual scorn for all humanity effectively against the Sentinel. Frustrating.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:06 am

Thaey puts what's left of his bacon down on the plate, practically throwing it down, and pauses to try to cover up his anger before looking at Zop. "Look," he says, slow again but not like he's patronising Zop. He's keeping a hold on himself, barely. "You don't like me and that's fine. But you've been walking a fine line all day and, news flash asshole, I'm feeling better now. So don't - fucking - tempt me."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:20 am

Zop doesn't understand his own response to that - or no, he does, but he doesn't want to admit it. He's damn sure Thaey can hear his heart skip and his breath catch, and it's not in fear, either. "You're all talk," he says. "All bark and no bite. No fucking wonder you couldn't get your last Guide to stay with you, if you don't even have the balls to stake a claim."
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:25 am

Thaey strikes Zop - and it actually deserves that word. It's calculated. It's sharp. A backhand that wouldn't give Zop much time at all to get out of the way catches him across the jaw.

And Thaey nearly doubles over with how much he doesn't want to do that again. It actually hurts him; it feels like physical pain, though Thaey knows it's just some dumb Sentinel emotional reaction.

He misses the smell of arousal and the coursing of blood because he's distracted on keeping himself together and lying to his Guide. That's almost as bad as hitting him.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:34 am

Zop was expecting a blow of some kind, but jesus fuck, it hurts. He grits his teeth and breathes through the pain, keeping his eyes closed, and not moving from where the punch laid him out. "Is that all -" he starts, and has to stop to lick around his mouth and make sure all his teeth are still there. He tastes blood from the inside of his cheek.

Thaey's anger is sharp, and expected, but the spike of guilt is enough to make Zop pause. Is that from Thaey? Is it a bond thing? Does it actually matter? He blinks his eyes open and watches his Sentinel warily.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:40 am

"Fucking ask me if that's all I got," Thaey growls, his eyes still closed against whatever-the-hell-is-going-on-with-him. "I dare you. /Do it/." His breath is a little laboured while he fights through it and plans what he's going to do if Zop pushes him. Thaey can react all he likes, he figures, there's nothing he can do about that. But Zop can't go around thinking he can walk all over Thaey. That isn't acceptable.

It has to be said, though; the smell of fresh blood makes Thaey want to pull Zop close and hold onto him until he's healed. It's a mouth wound, after all. Should only take a day.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:50 am

"Well, is it?" Zop snarls. He doesn't flinch or tense up, but he doesn't move, either. He needs Thaey to do something. Punch him or tackle him or kiss him or - whatever, he just needs Thaey to touch him and fucking claim him already. Even the bruises will do, however twisted that is.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:03 am

Thaey's eyes snap open and he stands up, moving as if he's going to walk passed Zop altogether. Before he does, though, he reaches for Zop's hair and uses it to pull him off of the couch. He throws him on the floor. And he looks sick. But he keeps going.

He lands two kicks into Zop's ribs before he /has/ to stop. He can't keep it up. He's almost blind with the effort of continuing. He kneels down on the floor beside Zop and presses his thumb against his lip, getting just a little bit of blood and saliva, and raises it to his own mouth.

"Y'know," he breathes, obviously hard for him to talk but keeping the tone casual and conversational anyway. "I always hated it on TV when dudes would say some shit like 'this hurts me more than it hurts you'. Because, if we were normal, it would hurt you more. And it'd teach you a goddamn lesson. But since you're some kind of freak that doesn't want his own Sentinel, I guess I'm not surprised. We're not normal. So I'll keep on with this, and I know you know that it doesn't settle in my stomach just right. But I'll keep going until you get the message. You're supposed to be /mine/. So either act like it or shut the fuck up. Otherwise we're both gonna be in a state."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:16 am

Zop almost gets up when Thaey seems like he'll walk past him, ready to follow him and make him do something. So when Thaey grabs his hair and pulls him, his own momentum makes the throw a lot harder than it should've been. He doesn't even have time to get his breath back before Thaey lands his kicks, and by the time Thaey kneels down beside him, he's in no state to even try to talk. He's teared up - fucking embarrassing - but instead of trying to fight back, or even to protect himself, he watches Thaey's mouth with something like hunger as he licks Zop's blood off his finger.

Thaey's speech almost gives him time to pull himself together, come up with something to throw back at him that isn't begging for him to keep going, but then he gets to mine and Zop has no way to conceal the shock of arousal that shoots through him, making him shake and, even more embarrassingly, let out something like a whimper. He sucks in a breath and closes his eyes. Fuck. Why does he have to be like this.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:23 am

Thaey looks at Zop in shock as he, slowly, realises what's going on here. That's the smell of his Guide getting off on this. That's the /sound/ of him getting off on this. Holy shit. That's - not something Thaey was ever expecting.

His brain shuts off a little - the promise of sex /and/ his Guide shorts it out - and he grabs Zop by the collar of his shirt and yanks him up into a rough and highly undignified kiss. Undignified because Thaey wants to get as much of his Guide's taste as he can, and he makes that kiss his own.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:30 am

Zop flails a bit and ends up with his hands fisted in Thaey's shirt, his head tilted back almost painfully, and his mouth wide open. Fucking finally, is all he can think, and he almost melts into Thaey's rough grip. His Sentinel does want him.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:33 am

Thaey lets go of his Guide's shirt and reaches down to pull him onto Thaey's lap. He doesn't break the kiss - he actually starts biting. He's not big on the blood thing, usually, but damned if this isn't hot.

Which is what he would be thinking if he wasn't thinking GuideGuideGuideMineMineMine.

(Zop you are an ass. And kind of perfect for Thaey. Bloody hell.
Also I feel better now. My emotional breakdown was transferred to Robins. That's healthier right.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:39 am

Zop curls into Thaey's chest, all resistance gone, and actually moans when Thaey's teeth sink into his lip. So this is what it's supposed to be like. Being owned. Belonging to someone.

There's probably a thousand reasons why this is a mistake, but none of them are anywhere near as compelling as being right here, in his Sentinel's arms, being claimed.

(they do work out well together, don't they. Dicks.
That's - I guess whatever makes you happier. Poor Robins though.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:49 am

Thaey drags his mouth away from his Guide's and down his neck, biting hard and nipping gently in turn. There /will/ be marks. He's making sure of that. It's the one thing he hasn't been able to stop thinking about since he licked the very spot he's biting.

(Freaking adorable. Now we better hope they stay drugged up and useless, otherwise they'll take over the world
I just cried about Robins for a good ten minutes. Because they're sad. WELP I GUESS I'M HORMONAL NOW Neutral)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:57 am

Zop almost stops breathing when Thaey sinks his teeth into his throat, it's that hot. He twists in Thaey's grip, partly to test it, partly to get closer. It's not that he wants to get loose; he just wants to know that he couldn't if he tried. Thaey wouldn't let him. Thaey won't let him push him away.

(nah, they're too busy baiting each other to take over the world, I'm pretty sure anyway.
BEST TIMES ::gives you tissues and chocolate:: )
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:03 pm

If Thaey were thinking clearly, he probably would let go. He'd let go and get angry and hurt and stupid. But, as it is, he doesn't want his Guide getting away and he won't let him. He lets go of a low, warning growl and digs his nails into his Guide's waist.

(So that's adorable.
WOOOOOO)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:12 pm

That is perfect, that's exactly what Zop needed. He stops struggling, and just arches into Thaey's hands and mouth, panting for air. He thinks maybe his rib is cracked, and he kind of doesn't care. Thaey can do whatever he wants to Zop. As long as he does something. And doesn't let go.

(evil masterminds thwarted by their own love egos)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Thaey keeps going like this, pulling Zop's shirt off and bending him to make it easier for Thaey to leave bite-marks down his chest. He'll be thorough but messy, wanting to move to the next spot as soon as he starts with one.

He'll keep going until he pulls back from his Guide to smell the air and find the place that smells the most like his Guide. He picks Zop up again, this time not listening to any words of protest, and brings them to his bedroom.

(well jesus that's adorable as well)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Zop opens his eyes when Thaey pulls away, ready to say something sharp and get his Sentinel's attention back on him where it belongs, but then Thaey picks him up. He doesn't protest, though he does wince when Thaey jostles his new injuries. It's good, though. Thaey has him.

His bedroom is a disaster, he hasn't cleaned in... ever, but the bed's big enough for two and not filthy. And Zop doesn't think Thaey cares much. Not right now.

(it just doesn't stop with these two.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:39 pm

Thaey cares. Thaey cares that he's in the best smelling room that he's ever been in. He dumps Zop on the bed, though not entirely roughly, and breathes. He goes a little dizzy, his hangover catching up with him for a moment until he focuses on his Guide again.

Thaey takes off his shirt. He wants skin against skin.

(Nope, probably does not.)

Last edited by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thaey had dumped Thaey on the bed. Weird.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Zop stays exactly where Thaey drops him, looking up at him almost adoringly. He has just enough presence of mind to mock himself for that, but not enough to stop. His Sentinel is beautiful. He doesn't know how he didn't notice before.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Thaey looks at Zop looking at him and can only really think one thing. It's a complicated thing, but it seems very simple in Thaey's mind. "Mine," he rumbles at his Guide, and lowers himself down to kiss him again. He pulls back to over over his bites, licking and nipping again. Making sure that any Sentinel that comes along will know who Zop belongs to. "You're mine."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Zop nods, almost frantically, trying to turn so that Thaey can get to all of him at once. Zop's always cold, but Thaey seems ridiculously hot, his mouth scorching on Zop's abused skin. He feels like part of his brain has shut down, like he's on the best opiates he's ever found, only he's still reacting, still writhing under Thaey's touch and trying to draw him closer.

(so I went and looked up the sexual side effects of prolonged oxycodone use and they're interesting
apparently while Zop's going through withdrawal he's going to be capable of multiple orgasms but also have no stamina at all
so that's gonna be entertaining)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:08 pm

Thaey reaches up and tugs on Zop's hair, yanking his head back. He takes a second to memorise his Guide's face, then speaks. "Say it," he demands simply, voice rough and low. He's panting, and sweating, already. He wants everything his Guide'll give him and he'll demand it all if he has to.

(hahahaha oh Zop we gon' play wit' yoooou)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:52 pm

Zop swallows a few times, staring into Thaey's eyes, before he can get his mind around the words. "Yours. I'm yours," he gasps out.

(Zop is intrigued and trying to pretend he's not)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Thaey's eyes slide closed as he shivers through that sound, that perfect sound of his Guide admitting that he's Thaey's. Perfect. His grip on his Guide's hair gentles and he more leads than pulls Zop into another kiss.

(Thaey'll probably finger him relentlessly.
Also I am going after the next reply~)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Zop leans into the kiss, daring to reciprocate a little, trying to show Thaey how pleased he is. He's made Thaey happy. He can see it, and he can feel it, the warmth of Thaey's pleasure spreading through his chest. He cannot believe how perfect that makes everything.

(Zop looks kind of like a deer in the headlights but I think it's in a good way.)
(noooooo but okay I need to sleep too. I guess.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:09 pm

Thaey allows them to kiss normally for a little while, then smiles against Zop's mouth and bites without warning. He pulls back after that and pushes Zop down onto the bed. He wants them both naked now. It's less about sex and more about claiming, for Thaey. Though that's not to say that if sex came about, he wouldn't be - ready for it.

(That's a good start XD
sleep is dumb but necessary GOODNIGHT THE FREO see you later say hi to Coffee for meeeee ALSO TAKE ALL THE CAT PICTURES~ <333)

Last edited by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down