[MitzX] Homecoming

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [MitzX] Homecoming

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Dick laughs quietly, but it comes out a little flat. "Not exactly. And there was no talking to me directly afterwards." He doesn't want to talk about it any more than that, though, not yet. So he shuts up.

(Well, that's dumb.)
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:18 pm

"That's okay. The shower is the important thing right now, not so much the reminiscing," Jerel murmurs. He pulls off his shirt (Dick's shirt, the Academy shirt) and drops his sleep pants, and holds open the shower door for Dick.

(It's not dumb, it's a big brother thing. They all do it to protect the little brothers. Ingrained sense or something.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:42 am

Dick bends over and picks up his shirt from the floor. He doesn't say anything, which may be the most unsettling thing about it, and just looks at the shirt for a little while. He drops it after a few moments and continues getting undressed to go join Jerel in the shower. "You kept my shirt," he murmurs, smiling oddly.

(Uh-huh. Mitz isn't going to say what he's actually thinking right now because it's just mean and looking for a fight, but maybe they should worry less about protecting Mitz's poor little feelings and just tell him things. Maybe - maybe that.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:17 am

"I--I kept everything," Jerel says, watching Dick. "Well. Bruce took one of your suits, an old one. Tim took a photograph." Jason wouldn't take anything, and Damian wanted Dick's police badge but Jerel couldn't part with it.

(Well, maybe they want Mitz to believe they're strong.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:22 am

Dick nods, thinking. "You know how they always tell people that it's best to grieve and move on? That whoever died would have wanted them to move on? Well, uh," Dick puts his hand under the spray of water, watching it so that he doesn't have to watch Jerel's face while he admits something like this. "I'm glad you didn't move on. Not because I want you to be miserable and I had no idea - none, actually, about any plans to dip me. But I don't think I would have been able to handle it if you have moved on."

(Maybe Mitz wants them to think that about him.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:28 am

Jerel swallows. "I know," he says, soft and kind of aching. This doesn't feel like the nice and sweet things people admit to each other, but the dark and guilty kind. "I--don't think I could stand it, either, if I knew you were happy without me."

(Maybe they know that Mitz is strong and they're not, and so they feel inadequate.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:33 am

Dick puts his arms around Jerel and steps them under the water. "I always want you to be happy," he says, quiet and private. "Always. And I know it's moot point, but if there was a guarantee that I was never coming back, then I would want you to be happy without me. But that's dumb, because we didn't know I was coming back and I'm glad I can just come back into your life. So this is dumb. But that's what I'm thinking. ...mostly I just want you to be happy, and I don't want to miss a second of it."

(That doesn't make any sense! They're the ones that Mitz is trying to impress because they're badass! Not the other way 'round.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:37 am

"I want you to be the one making me happy," Jerel says, leaning into Dick and tipping his face up into the water briefly, before pressing his forehead to Dick's. "You haven't just come back into my life, Dick, you /are/ my life. I didn't have anything resembling a life without you." He tried, with Mitz and with work, but that wasn't living.

(They try to be badass, but Jason's broken and bitter, and Jerel's broken and childish, really.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:55 am

Dick takes Jerel's face and moves it down so he can plant a kiss on Jerel's forehead. "Don't have to talk about that any more, not until we need to. Because the last thing I want this to be in a big bittersweet reunion, all sad and confession-y. I love you. That's all that matter right now. We still love each other and we're here together and it's good."

(Jerel's not broken any more, though, right? 'Cos Mitz brought Dick back and he shouldn't be broken. And that goes a way to help Jason, too, cos Dick's the only one who can talk to him.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:58 am

Jerel takes a deep breath and manages a smile, and the longer it stays on his face, the more honest it becomes. "You're really back," he says, wonderingly. "It's really you. No way could I dream something like this--your unquenchable optimism," he says. "I love you, too."

(Mitz, Jerel's been broken since Helen. When he was little, having Mitz to bbe strong for was the only thing that kept him sane.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:06 am

"Can't keep a good Dick down," Dick grins, teasing. He rests his head against Jerel's and hums. He's warm and happy and not alone any more. It's good. The exhaustion hits him hard once he lets it.

(Well. That's. ...okay. Alright. Mitz knows that, now.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:09 am

"Your new motto," Jerel says. "Catchy. I like it." He reaches up to start running his fingers through Dick's hair, getting out the worst of the knots and muck. He knows it won't be a thorough shower tonight; Dick's already swaying in his arms like he used to after a triple shift.

(Yeah, but Jerel didn't ever want him to know that. 'Cause now Mitz'll look at him differently.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:11 am

Dick smiles and starts humming the tune to Can't Keep A Good Dog Down, and allows Jerel to do whatever he likes to Dick's hair.

(No. He'll just know where he stands. It's all actually really simple, but Mitz is - thick as two planks, y'know, when it comes to these things, so it's good to have it spelled out.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:14 am

Good, because Jerel was going to. God, he's missed Dick's humming. Never entirely in tune, but never out-of-tune, either, somewhere in the middle that's just perfect in Jerel's ears. He'll make fun of Dick for his humming to kingdom come, but he loves it. "You up for shampooing?"

(Where Mitz stands is that he's been through some terrible, horrible things and he might need someone to lean on, to talk to, about those things.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:16 am

"Probably needed, huh?" Dick says, then yawns. "Yup, let's do it."

(...yeah. Yeah, probably.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:18 am

Jerel kisses Dick's cheek, just because /he can/, then leans down to get the shampoo. He lathers up Dick's hair just the way he's always done. It's been over a year, but muscle memory is a powerful thing.

(Doesn't have to be Jerel. Or Jason. Though both of them'd be right there if Mitz wanted to talk. Maybe Catlad?)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:53 am

Dick lets a long, deep sigh go. It feels like forever since he's been touched. Then again, it doesn't seem like it was that long since he last saw Jerel. Memory's weird. But he does know that this is good, this is what he needs.

Once he rinses out the suds and flicks a few bubbles at Jerel, he jerks his head. "C'mon, gorgeous. I seem to remember our bed being amazing. Show me."

(Yeah, no. Catlad gets super sad and quiet when all that is brought up. That's not really what Mitz wants to be happening.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:55 am

"My pleasure," Jerel says vehemently. He turns off the water--blood and dirt and soap swirling down the drain--and grabs the towel, wrapping it around Dick and drying him fussily.

(It's possible he gets quiet because he's listening.
Also we are about to start playing Halo again~)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:59 am

Dick laughs and takes Jerel's hands, slowing down his movements. "Easy," he soothes. "Come here." Dick steps forward to have a long, wet kiss. Jerel's going to need reminding to calm down, or that Dick isn't going anywhere, and often. That's alright by Dick.

(Maybe he's quiet because he's sad.
okaaaaay I am going to try the Sims again and then give up and go to sleep before I throw my computer across the room.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:14 pm

Jerel nearly whimpers into Dick's mouth. It's all coming back to him--it's like his whole body is coming back online. He can feel the electrical field of Dick's nervous system buzzing strongly, and the kiss brings back so many memories that he'd blocked off. "I missed you so much," he says, panting a little, once the kiss breaks.

(Maybe he's sad because he can tell Mitz is sad.
okaaaaaaaaaaaay I hope your computer is still intact!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:38 pm

"I know," Dick whispers, wrapping a towel around Jerel's waist while he talks. Once he's done he takes Jerel's face and makes him look Dick in the yes. "Hey. I know. I only got a taster of missing you and it wasn't something I'd wish on my worst enemies. I don't know how bad it was for you, but I can guess. But I'm here, so no more missing."

(Mitz isn't /sad/, he just wants everyone to be okay.
I haven't got the energy to be mad about my game crashing now because it was my own fault. Siiiiiiiigh I'm going to try again in the morning. But I am so going to sleep now.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:44 pm

Jerel doesn't want to talk about how bad it was. They keep veering into that kind of conversation and it's just making the both of them upset. Jerel wants them to be able to curl up and cuddle and sleep. "No more missing. Good," he echoes. He hooks his arms around Dick's neck. "Let's go to bed."

(He's sad, underneath that.
aw maaaaaaan okaaaaaaay Sad)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:36 am

"Perfect," Dick kisses Jerel quickly, and picks him up. He's tired but he's not weak at all. It's probably a little bit of a side-effect of the pit, might wear off in a few months. He walks them out to their bedroom - wrinkles his nose just a little at the very lived-in smell compared to the rest of the apartment - and lays Jerel down. He smiles at him.

(He's not sad. He's - something else, he doesn't know, but he isn't sad.
Do you remember how Mitz came back? I'm pretty sure it had something to do with Talia but Jason had no idea and Mitz just turned up one day. ALSO how did Dick die, I cannot remember, it was something stupid like a gun wound wasn't it?)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:22 am

Jerel yelps when his feet leave the ground, then laughs, wrapping his arms tightly around Dick's neck. He's still laughing softly when his back hits the bed, and he pulls Dick down with him. "Well, that was unexpected. But nice."

(He's traumatised.
I can't remember, no. I do remember that there were supposed to be multiple Mitzes at one point, if Jerel had gone into cloning.
I do not think we ever decided how Dick died, we just said 'what if he did'.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:30 am

Dick lays down on the bed, rolling over to his back and bringing Jerel with him so that he's half on top of Dick. "Nice, yeah," he sighs, tired and happy. He runs his fingers through Jerel's damp hair and hums again, tunelessly. "Y'happy?"

(He's - shut up, he's not traumatised. Jesus. He's just a little off his game.
Ah, but wasn't that for the Teen Titans storyline?
Huuuurm. We should come up with something so that he can have a fancy post-death mark.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:35 am

Jerel throws his leg over both of Dick's, and pillows his head on Dick's chest. "So happy. Can barely think, I'm so happy."

(He died and came back to life. He wasn't unmarked from that experience.
Yeah, Jerel's not into cloning in this universe, that was the one where he was pretty amoral. We didn't come up with a thing for how he came back in this one.
Agreeeeeeeeeeed.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:45 am

Dick kisses Jerel's temple and lets himself drift off. "Good," he says quietly, feeling just about the same himself. He doesn't even think about nightmares, doesn't bother to worry about them. He's too tired, too happy and too warm to be affected.

(What does Jerel want to hear from him? Mitz has admitted that he's a bit off, he's admitted all kinds of things to him that he hasn't told anyone else. And he keeps saying all this crap about Mitz and -- he doesn't a shrink, okay, he /doesn't/.
I reckon it'll have something to do with Talia. She tends to treat Jason like a distant son or lover, occasionally giving him gifts that he doesn't want but that he needs. Usually impossible to get, usually illegal or weird.
He will also need to have left a corpse that is mostly intact >.> Otherwise Mitz would have had some time getting him to the pit.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:48 am

Jerel doesn't sleep for a while. He's too preoccupied with the cuddling, with reassuring himself that Dick is really here and really alive. But at some point, he does drop off to sleep as well.

(Jerel gets it, okay. He doesn't want to go anywhere near shrinks either, not after Helen, fuck. But Mitz needs to talk about it with /somebody/. Talking about it honestly fucking helps, it helps to clear up the mess in your mind.
That sounds exactly like 'the reanimated body of his sidekick'.
Depends who killed him, I guess?)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:00 pm

Dick wakes up, not badly as such, but with a start. He can't remember what he was dreaming about, thankfully, but it can't have been pleasant. His heart is racing and he's sweating. Though, to be honest, he's thankful; he's seen how Jason sleeps and wakes up. The last thing Dick wants is to punch Jerel in his sleep and not be able to stop himself.

He breathes for a second or two, then rolls them both over so he can check the time. It's 7am - works for him. He pats Jerel softly. "Hey. Hey, you with the sexy face," he says softly, smiling. "Wake up. Don't you have to call people and let them know you're not going anywhere for a while? I'll make breakfast. Hey, wake up."

(Mitz doesn't even know where to start.
It does, doesn't it! Very Happy
Huuuuuuurm. Well. Could be just a faceless thug. Could be a big name, like Two-Face. He does hate Nightwing. IT COULD BE SLADE)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:06 pm

Jerel yawns; it turns into a whine. "Don't wanna get up," he mumbles. It feels like the past year never happened; like they've woken up next to each other every day for years. Then it all starts to come back to him, and he wakes up all the way instantly, clutching at Dick.

He stares at him. "It wasn't a dream."

(He should just start with whatever's on his mind.
It should be a big name, I think. You're the one who knows Nightwing's villains the best, heh, you should come up with the thing, for sure.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:16 pm

Dick holds Jerel closely and shushes him quietly. "Yeah, gorgeous," he murmurs. "Wasn't a dream. Still here, not going anywhere, and thinking about making waffles. How do waffles sound to you?"

(He doesn't have anything on his mind other than how uncomfortable he's going to make whoever listens to him.
I don't think it should be Slade, since that is too sexy/sad >.> Two-Face, though, that'll be fine. And he could still have a gun-wound issue. I mostly want it to be a gun-wound so there'll be more guilt on Jerel's part. He would have been able to save him, etc, but he was too far away or he didn't know or no-one found Dick, that kind of thing.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:20 pm

"Gonna have to dust off the waffle-maker," Jerel says, still sounding dazed. He runs his fingers over Dick's face, tracing his eyes--brilliantly blue, he could never have forgotten that blue--and his nose and his mouth.

(If whoever it is really wants to be Mitz's friend or lover--or brother--then they won't be uncomfortable. They'll just listen.
Oh, trust me, Jerel's all over that. I reckon there's two options: either Dick offered to have Jerel come patrolling with him and Jerel had to study for a test so he refused, or else they knew Two-Face was out and about and Dick absolutely banned Jerel from going out, and Jerel went out anyway, and Dick got killed by running into Two-Face when he was looking for Jerel.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Dick kisses Jerel's fingers. "Okay, not a problem. I promise not to make too much of a mess," he smiles.

(...okay. Jerel better be right about this. Mitz doesn't have enough people to go alienating them.
I like the first option, so that Jerel will be overcome with guilt and maybe ignore his studies for a bit until Mitz maybe begs him or he has an even bigger guilts attack because Dick did everything to get Jerel his opportunity to study again.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:34 pm

"Make all the mess you want," Jerel tells him. "This is your home, too."

(He is right. He's talked Dick's ears off about Helen, and Dick never once told him to be quiet.
Jerel will be pretty catatonic in the weeks after Dick dies, he won't be studying or anything. I think Mitz'd be the only one who could convince him to study again. Maybe he'd make the point that doing something like that might give Jerel something else to think about.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Dick kisses Jerel then, morning breath be damned, because having a home was always important to him, will always be important to him. It means the world to him that Jerel still think that way.

(Well, the way everyone tells it, Dick is some kind of acceptance genie. So.
Mitz will be doing everything he can to get Jerel back on his feet, so it's likely he'll say that along with a bunch of other stuff. Anything to get through to him.
Sorry for the delaaay getting distracted by Minecraft)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:03 pm

Jerel cups Dick's face and kisses him back, kind of desperately. He never stopped thinking of this as their home, not once.

(Does Mitz wanna talk to Dick?
Little does he know it'll turn Jerel into a workaholic machine.
Totally okay, I am trying to get some words done for NaNo. I am so very far behind.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:10 pm

Dick makes a very happy noise into Jerel's mouth, then sits them both up. "Okay. 'M gonna get started on breakfast," he says brightly, then pauses. "So, uh. If there's anything missing from the fridge, I might ask you to head out for things. I can't be seen yet. Sorry, gorgeous."

(What? No! No. Very no. He's the only person left that doesn't think Mitz is a - fuck up. In some way. Jason and Jerel need him to be the little brother so they can stay sane. Catlad is better now, but he'll always see the bumbling kid with a crush. Dick just sees Jerel's little brother who brought him back. That's just fine.
And he won't be able to fix that until Dick is back.
So am Iiiii but augh. Laziness and sick and tiredness. I'll have to do a bunch of stuff tomorrow, I think.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:12 pm

"I don't know when the last time I went grocery shopping was," Jerel admits. He figures Dick wants to call Bruce before anyone else at all knows he's back. Jerel's pretty chuffed to have been Dick's first thought. "Just make me a list and I'll grab it all."

(That means Dick's pretty objective, though, doesn't it? If he doesn't have any expectations or pre-conceived notions, that might be good?
Good ol' Mitz.
I mean, I am nine thousand words behind. Well. Seven thousand, now.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:28 pm

"Sounds perfectly domestic," Dick says happily, kissing Jerel again, then throwing his legs out of bed. He gets instantly cold, something that never happened before. He'll have to catalogue all the things that are new before he calls Bruce; he'll want a detailed report on everything.

(He's Jerel's boyfriend. That's all he is to Mitz. Mitz doesn't want to go asking him to listen to him when he barely knows him.
Good ol' Mitz and his obsession with fixing broken things.
woooooah okay I am not that far behind XD)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:31 pm

"You'll want some clean clothes," Jerel says, stretching lazily under the sheets. "Assuming your stuff still fits you, it's all still there. It'll be dusty, though. You can wear mine, if you want, but it might be tight. I'll do some washing."

(He could be family, if Mitz trusted him.
we loves it so
yeah, I hadn't written in like a week. Only six thousand now! I need a break, though. It may be Halo time.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:44 pm

"It's not like I put on weight," Dick snorts, going to the closet. He blinks for a second or two - all his stuff is exactly where he left it. He doesn't speak, thinking about what to say, for a good two minutes. "How long was I gone?"

(That's not going to come easy. Not that he doesn't want to! But it's not gonna come easy. He's still - who he was. Mitz is still who he is.
Little shit, aw.
HALO TIME I think I might give Minecraft a rest [I got two floors done in Titans Tower, that is good] and try the Sims again.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:47 pm

Jerel sits up slowly. "Thirteen months, two weeks, four days."

(Yeah, Jerel knows. It's okay. Took him a hell of a long time to trust Dick, and he was having sex with the guy. But maybe talking to Dick would help both of them.
fingers crossed for it working better this time!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:16 pm

"Oh," Dick says lamely, tugging out a shirt and some sweats from the closet. They smelled /old/. "Well, at least I know that all my bank accounts are well and truly closed." That joke sounded flat, even to him.

(Mitz'll think about it. After he tells Jason.
It did for a little while! It seems to work for two to three hours? Then jdskla and dies. I have become a paranoid saver.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:53 pm

Jerel fiddles with the sheets. "I had them transferred to my name. You were dead, and I was your defacto partner--Bruce agreed, he was on my side with the banks, and you know they just fold when Bruce Wayne asks them to do something. We can put it all back in your name now."

(Sounds like a plan. What about Catlad?
That can only be a good thing. Paranoid saving is good.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:01 pm

"I wouldn't care about that, normally, but nearly every penny of that is from my parents," Dick admits. He shakes his head. "No, no, no, we're doing waffles. Then we'll worry about normal things."

(Mitz is -- uh, scared, he thinks, of going into things like that with Catlad. He really likes Catlad. Like, /really/. So.
This is true. I am going to try again in a moment.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down