[Smutverse] Jason and Tim

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Smutverse] Jason and Tim

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Snooze's moan turns into a satisfied hum as the burn starts to fade, and all that's left as Dick rocks into him is pleasure--solid, spine-tingling pleasure, the kind that has his cock bouncing against his stomach again. He looks up at Jason and wriggles a bit so he can tip his head back, opening up his throat even as he opens up his mouth. He's begging for it with his whole body.

Okay! I will probably be here. I am going to make chocolate chip cookies and I will send the psychic vibes of goodness right at you.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:49 am

Jason doesn't moan or anything, it takes a lot to get him there, but he makes a low noise of pleasure when Snooze's lips lock around his cock. Warm, wet, soft and just plain nice. Plus he gets to watch Dick fuck in circles into Snooze, slow and deliberate. Jason matches Dick's pace, holding Snooze's hair and jaw to make sure he doesn't go too fast.

I think the vibes helped a lot because I slept and it was nice, you are nice. Hiiiiii
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:46 am

Snooze lifts a leg, hooking it over Dick's hip and leaving himself wide open, and leans into Jason's hands. He sucks at the head of Jason's cock--but his sucking is interrupted, again and again, as he moans at the stretch of Dick's cock inside him. He's stretched out between them like they're playing tug of war. It's incredible.

Hiiiiiiiiii except I am really, really tired so I am going straight to sleep now Sad I am glad that you slept and that you feel better! GOODNIGHT have a nice day byyyyyyyyyye ♥
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:55 am

Jason hisses and doesn't mind the interruptions at all - the vibrations are making him want to push a little harder. Dick notices, or just starts to lose it. Either way he starts to fuck a little faster, a little deeper. He drags his hand up Snooze's chest again and tugs at one of his nipples while he pants.
"Jay," he breathes. "His - throat."
Jason grunts, nodding, and moves his hand from Snooze's jaw and wraps his fingers around Snooze's throat. He doesn't squeeze, but it feels damn good to feel himself nearly go down Snooze's throat.

Okaaaaaaaaaaay sleep good the Noc, I will repay your nice vibes with my own and wish you good sleepings~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:57 am

Snooze makes these little 'ah, ah, ah' noises even as Jason fills his mouth, when Dick's fingers close around his nipple; he's loving the feeling of Dick thrusting into him, skin slapping skin.
Then Jason's hand wraps around his throat and Snooze /moans/ around Jason's cock. His eyes roll back in his head and he clenches hard around Dick.

I slept very well indeed, the vibe thing must totally work. Hellooooooo how are youuu~
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:03 am

Both Dick and Jason thrust at the same time, surprised out of their control by Snooze's reactions. Dick laughs, delighted, and bends over Snooze. He holds onto Snooze's hip and shoulder, letting go of his nipple. Jason just concentrates on pushing further down Snooze's throat, feeling out his out progress. He moans, low and slow, before he actually starts fucking Snooze's mouth.

yessss awesome. I am good, but I need to sleep very soon as I am beat. Next sweep, I am sorry~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:11 am

Snooze wraps both his legs around Dick's hips as Dick leans into him, giving up his body's movement to the snap of Dick's hips. Dick drives him toward Jason and Jason drives him towards Dick; he's choking around Jason's cock and tensing tight as a bow string between them. He's not actually in danger, he can breathe through his nose, but his head is starting to spin anyway. Dick /remembered/.
As soon as Jason starts to fuck his mouth, Snooze loses it and comes, hard, shooting over his own belly and Dick's. He cries out as he comes, something wordless and mangled around the cock in his throat. And then he goes limp between his older brothers, open wide for both of them.

Aw man but I need someone to complain to about not being able to eat until my blood test Razz siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh okaaaaay I gueeeeess GOODNIGHT sleep wellllllll &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:16 am

Dick gasps something in a language very much not-English, and thrusts harder than before, riding out Snooze's orgasm. Jason, not that far behind Snooze, grabs Dick's hair and pulls his head up to kiss him, roughly, as he pushes deep down into Snooze's throat and comes. He pulls back from both the kiss and Snooze's mouth at the very last second, panting and rumbling his approval.

Oh man that /sucks/. Do what I do when I can't eat; tease yourself with food tumblrs until you can XD I AM SORRY I sleep now because auuugh being awake is hard work GOODNIGHT <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:24 am

The last bit of Jason's come smears over Snooze's lips as Jason pulls out, and he licks at it even as he strains after Jason, gasping in huge lungfuls of fresh air. His throat is bruised all to /hell/, he can barely whine in protest at the loss of him.
He closes his hands around Dick's arms, braced on Snooze's shoulder and hip. He's finally able to see Dick again now Jason's pulled back, and though he's blissed out and useless, he still manages to hold on and arch into the desperate thrusting. If Jason's hand is still around his throat, he may start to get hard again, which will hurt in such a good way.

I will try that! Goodniiiiiiiiiiight <333
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:45 pm

Jason still has hand hand over Snooze's throat, yes, but still on squeezing. He's entranced by Dick; the way his muscles move under his skin, sweaty and actually glistening, Jason didn't think people actually glistened.
Dick doesn't warn Snooze that he's going to come because of the condom, but his grip tightens and he growls instead of moans before the orgasm crashes into his spine and downwards.

hiiiiiiiiii
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:55 pm

Snooze's breath hitches as Dick's cock jerks inside him, a shiver dragging down his spine. He squeezes Dick's wrists and watches his face collapse into bliss with half-lidded eyes.

Hellooooooooo how are youuuu
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Dick stays inside Snooze for a while longer, breathing and relaxing while he softens. He moves Jason's hand away from Snooze's throat and pulls Snooze into his lap, still sheathed inside him, and hugs him close.
Jason lays down on the bed and stretches out like a cat.

I am gooooood having breakfast and then I am going to do chores and crap.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Snooze makes soft, throaty noises as Dick rearranges him, but his legs were already around Dick's waist. It's easy enough to wrap around Dick and hug him back, burying his face in Dick's shoulder.

That sounds like a nice time.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:12 pm

"That was good," Dick says, low and tired - though on exhausted. Behind them, Jason hums in agreement. "Was that good?"

Super nice, yes. How are yooooooooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:16 pm

"That was--" Snooze's voice is raspy, and he has to pause to cough a little. "Excellent," he finally gets out. He's quite proud of how he sounds.

I am okaaaaay super tired from playing Halo 2 and my abdomen is having these weird pains but the boys are cooking again which means I just have to sit here and be served food and this is good
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:18 pm

"/You/ were excellent," Dick whispers into Snooze's hair, fierce and unashamedly loving at the same time.

Foooooooood yesss. Are the pains from not eating, maybe? I get those, not quite hunger pains but they ain't fullness pains neither, heh.
I shall return in a little while, just have to take care of the fire. -6 today Neutral
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Snooze is surprised for a tiny moment, then he locks his arms tighter around Dick and squeezes him. "You, too," he says, but what he means is Thank you.

No, after I had the blood test and the counsellor's appointment, Jake took me out to get lunch at this great town-secret place, so I ate lunch. It's not anywhere stomach-like, either, it's down near my thigh but still on the abdomen. Not great.
*salute*! I wish you luck with combating the evil cold.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:54 pm

Dick hums, smiling into Snooze's hair, and rocks them both a little. Jason lets it go on for a second or two longer, then pulls himself off the bed. "Shower?" he suggests mildly as he pads out to Dick's giant en-suite.

Hmmmm that is highly unfortunate :/ *blankets* It could be a sprained muscle, too. That always sucks. I hope it goes awaaaay
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:02 pm

"Mm," Snooze hums. "Shower sounds good." He shifts around a little on Dick's lap. He's reluctant to move away and lose this connection, though, this feeling of intimacy. Then again, if all three of them squeeze into a shower together...

Again I am so sorry that I forgot to forum, I hope you are still thereeeeeeeeeeee. On the plus side, the movie seems to have kept me still long enough that the pain has gone away!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:14 pm

Dick nuzzles into Snooze's hair. "It does," he agrees, but is also a little hesitant to move. He sighs eventually, though, when he hears Jason turn on the water. If they don't join him, Jason'll just leave thinking he wasn't wanted. "Hup." He lifts Snooze and gently lays him back on the bad, withdrawing completely and making a face at the cold and the nasty condom.

hellooooooooo yay no pain!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Snooze sprawls on the bed for a moment, shifting his legs carefully. He feels kind of like overcooked spaghetti. /Bruised/ overcooked spaghetti. "Ask Jason to make the water really hot?" he rasps to Dick. He doesn't think he can call out that loud at the moment.

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii yaaaaaaaay
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Dick pulls the condom off and ties it, then chucks it in the wastebin. He gets off the bed and bends to kiss Snooze's forehead. "You got it, buddy. Don't be long," he says, then follows after Jason.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Snooze has to work himself up to standing, and then to walking. He checks himself out in Dick's mirror before he enters the bathroom--he looks a mess. At the door of the bathroom, he hovers for a moment, watching his older brothers.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Dick has his arms around Jason's waist while they're under the spray. Jason actually looks mollified, calm. Not thinking or frowning or worrying or plotting his next snarky comment. It's rare.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Snooze holds onto the frame of the door and smiles kind of hopelessly. They look so beautiful--completely different to earlier, and yet still so gorgeous. He almost doesn't want to interrupt. He definitely doesn't want to get between them, not when they're both so peaceful.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Jason leans his head back to rest on Dick's shoulder, eyes closed and water running down his throat. "Did I scare off the kitten?"
"No, Jay."
"...good."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:37 pm

"I'm here," Snooze says, not loud enough. He moves closer, just outside the shower, and says it again: "I'm right here."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Jason opens his eyes and runs his hand through his hair, but Dick is the one who opens the shower door and gestures for Snooze to join them. He leaves space for Snooze to come cuddle under the water with them.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:44 pm

Snooze steps inside, wincing just slightly as he moves. He squeezes in under the water long enough to wet his hair, but he's really cautious of overstaying his welcome, all of a sudden.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:46 pm

Jason turns to the side to look at them both, then tuts, and pulls Snooze in front of him. That way they all get water and he can hold onto someone as well. He's feeling weird and embarrassed about wanting that, though, so he stays quiet. Dick just smiles and puts his arms around Jason again, but this way he can stoke Snooze's arms if he wants to.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Snooze turns so his chest is to Jason's, and he can curl his arms around Jason's waist and rest his head against his shoulder and move his feet so it goes his foot, Jason's, then his other foot, then Jason's other.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Jason's - shocked, actually, when that happens. But he doesn't say anything. Wayne's don't like it when you mention anything that they do. Especially when you like it.
Dick is Mr. Pleased right now, and starts humming without thinking. He loves it when things are like this. He keeps up the humming when he reaches for the shampoo and deals with Jason's hair, and when he puts some into Snooze's.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:56 pm

Snooze washes his hair, grinning at Dick's good mood, then takes Jason's hand and pours some of the shampoo in it so Jason can return the favour for Dick. They're all going to be squeaky clean.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:59 pm

Jason smirks and pulls Dick's head to the side, none too gentle but playful enough, so he can sud up his hair. Dick laughs at both of them. They're both loving that the moment doesn't have to be disrupted with talking.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:03 am

Snooze is enjoying it, too. If only because talking's a little more effort than he'd like right now, hah. He finds the soap and the loofah--trust Dick to have a loofah in his ensuite--and gives himself a quick once over, getting rid of the sweat and come, before turning the loofah on Jason's back, and then Dick's.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:06 am

"I'm keeping you," Jason murmurs, approving. Usually it's only Dick that bothers to continue with cleaning after the courtesy of the post-sex shower. Dick squeezes Jason and looks at Snooze, entirely warm.

(okay I am goooone I have to do things, huff. SEE YOU LATER sleep goooooood <333)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:10 am

Snooze grins a little. "I'm thorough," he says. "It's a good quality." He balances the loofah between Dick and Jason's chests, so they can do their fronts without him getting between them.

(byyyyyyyyyyye have fuuuuuuuun~ &hearts;!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:26 am

Dick continues with the washing, smiling gently. He likes it when his brothers get along.
Jason runs his fingers through Snooze's hair, pulling out tangles. "Agreed," he says simply, but it's high praise from him.
Dick moves them carefully under the spray, then himself, to rinse them off. "I want to go back to bed and cuddle," he announces. "Please don't say no."

(fffff so much stuff that needed moving augh)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:26 am

"I'd never," Snooze tells him. It may be selfish, if Jason's wanting to spend time with Dick alone, but Snooze wants cuddles after such awesome sex.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:36 am

Jason helps to rinse Snooze's hair out properly. "Are we gonna braid each other's hair too, denmother?" he teases.
"That's Jay's way of saying that he's looking forward to it," Dick informs Snooze, then pushes them both out of the way to get at the water. Gently, but still a push.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:49 am

Snooze leans into Jason's rinsing with a pleased noise. Then he reaches out to help Dick rinse off--also, mostly, to get his hands on Dick. "I was going to say, I could try braiding hair, but I don't think any of us have enough," he says. His voice is still hoarse but the moist air of the shower is helping.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:17 am

Every time Dick hears the strain in Snooze's voice he wants to ask Jason to pin Snooze to the wall by his throat and choke him again while Dick sucks him off. But that can wait until after the snuggles. Everything can wait until after the snuggles, if you ask Dick.
As soon as they're rinsed off and clean, Dick shoos them out of the shower. He throws towels at them playfully and walks into the bedroom, dripping and laughing while he towels his hair.
Jason watches him go, brows furrowed, then looks at Snooze and gives him a kind of fraternal-companion-y shrug. "Dickiebird, huh?" he says, and follows with his towel wrapped around his waist.

sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Snooze dries himself off as best as he can in the bathroom--he hates dripping all over carpets and the bed. He wraps the towel around himself and comes back to the bedroom. "Should we change the sheets?" he asks, viewing the messed up bed.
Also I think meta!Snooze nearly came just at the idea of Dick's fantasy.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Jason rolls around, even in the wet spots, groaning. Dick smiles at him, but nods at Snooze. "Yeah, probably. It'd be nice and comfy after that," he says. "Up, Jay."
Jason growls at him and holds onto a pillow.
"Brat," Dick mutters, pulling the sheets off the bed from under Jason, jerking his head to get Snooze to help him.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:54 am

Snooze grabs hold of the sheet and pulls along with Dick. "Warm and clean sheets," he points out to Jason, teasingly. "Sheets that smell lemony fresh." He has to cough a bit, clear his throat as he talks.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next