[Priest!Colin] Someone can't keep a secret

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Priest!Colin] Someone can't keep a secret

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:05 pm

"That's good," Damian says, then catches Colin's mouth for a very quick kiss. "Mm. Because I was about to feel bad for not offering to do your hair. I do not think I'll be as gentle as you were."
(Damian has a kind of tired resignation about it all. Besides, those horrible people are all the family he has. Unless he wants to go back to his mother and grandfather's rules.)

I like to think that even when we're not talking about them, Snooze has Mitz often and loudly.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:08 pm

"You can wash my hair if you want," Colin offers. "I--well, I like it when you're firm. That's who you are. That's how you are."
(That's not happening. I think it's way more than likely they wouldn't let Colin accompany him.)

...yeah I would say so. Like in the backs of our heads where we're not even aware of it. 'Oh, they're not playing with us right now? Well we can play with each other'.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:17 pm

"I'm not firm," Damian murmurs, reaching behind him for the shampoo. "I'm brash and rough. But if that is what you like about me, I really can't complain."
(Weeeeell. Yes and no. They wouldn't let him bring a lover or a friend. But if Damian told them that Colin was a servant, that'd be different. But that wouldn't last AT ALL)

CONSTANTLY which is when, I think, we get the urge to read old fic and threads
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:20 pm

"I like everything about you," Colin says. "I know you. I've known you a long time. I'm not expecting you to magically transform into Puff the Magic Dragon," he says, smiling. "I love /you/."
(Oh, man. Oh /man/. Damian/Colin servant AU. Can we can we can we can we can we caaaaaaaaan weeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

Which happens at least once a week. Day. Hour?
Also I am going into town shortly, apparently my beauty place (I'm awesome friends with the woman who waxes my eyebrows) organised a massage for me today as a late birthday present I SHALL RETURN ♥!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:23 pm

"Puff the Magic Dragon wouldn't suit me," Damian says mildly, sploodging some shampoo into his hands and working it into Colin's hair. "Smaug, perhaps." He pauses for a beat, giving his heart a chance to settle. "I love you, and how easily you just said that."
(So long as we can throw them into the slaveverse rules, hell fucking yes)

Mostly every hour. That's until I get distracted by another bunny and write out a very weakly skeletoned fic and get distracted again by the urge to read old fic and threads.
That is AWESOME okay you have fun, that sounds amazing. I may or may not still be here, but if this headache is on your side (because it most definitely is not on mine) I will be here <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:24 pm

"Every day," Colin promises. He sighs at the end, and it turns into a soft moan. Damian's hands on his head are working wonders. It feels so good to have Damian touching him so... substantially. "Smaug just wanted to be left alone with his treasure," he says after a moment, shepherding his brain into life. "I'll be yours."
(yes yes yes Damian the only heir of the Great Wayne family--oh my god Dick would be an orphan from an extinct house and Jay could be his servant, or Dick could be Bruce's--and Colin is, idk, a donation to the family? ugh yes Colin sleeping on the end of Damian's bed)

I feel all floppy and slouchy
ARE YOU STILL THERE
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:28 pm

Damian smiles, laughing noiselessly while he lathers up Colin's hair. "Just like when we were ten, then."
(Bruce found Dick on the streets and he never took a female slave to continue the line since there were never any girls born before his parents died and Alfred was the last slave left that Bruce trusted, so he takes Dick in and says he's a slave but he ends up more of a son and it KEEPS HAPPENING and then the Great House of Al'Ghul tries to broker an alliance with the Wayne House but Talia just tricks him into popping a bun in the oven and)

gooooooood
YES I am watching Futurama
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:16 pm

"You can't be surprised," Colin says, smiling. "You're very possessive."
(AND TIM what about Tim, maybe the Drake family are retainers of House Wayne, like a cadet branch and Bruce has been a godfather to Tim or something like it and takes him in properly when Jack dies, and Tim's been fostered out to the Kents. Man I bet it took Damian a long time to learn how to treat a slave humanely, after being taught to use them as objects at the al Ghul estate.)

ooooh coooooool I am still on my phone but I will be home sooooon back to laptop
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:24 pm

"Oh, you noticed that," Damian says, smirking. "Glad to see you approve."
(He probably when through two or three before Colin, the one who kept trying to make him happy instead of looking at him like a monster [even though that's how he sees himself, just like he thinks everyone else does])

okaaaaaaay I may still be here. I just got back into bed, so it is a toss up, heh
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:29 pm

"Nothing I want more, I promise you that," Colin says. "I really kind of love it when you get all possessive over me." No one but Damian ever does; so it's something just for Damian.
(augh lovely and he probably had highborn slaves, until some orphanage just offered up their oldest--can't afford to feed him and half a dozen babies, and Waynes are renowned for taking in orphans, so...)

oh nooooooo not bed bed is eviiil
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Damian laughs a little. "I would have thought it embarrassing. Cute, maybe, when we were younger. But embarrassing now," he says. He frowns. "I've never stopped thinking of you as mine. I tried to stop."
(And I don't see Bruce having a problem there, but the only condition is that Damian really think about how he treats this one because it's the last slave he'll have if he keeps going as he is)

but I'm soooo tired Sad
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:38 pm

"I'm glad you didn't manage to," Colin admits. "I know it made things--difficult--for you. But I really have always been yours."
Not to mention this one's got no training as a slave, nor any preconceived notions about Damian. Damian, quite literally, grts to start completely fresh with Colin.

But SLAVEVERSE
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:41 pm

Damian studies his fingers going through Colins hair, then grips firmly and pulls Colin into a kiss - suds and all.
Hah, you can see Damian being all "No, what are you doing, give me the fruit for breakfast first - did you cut this - no, tt, you do it like /this/" and showing Colin how to do things. He may not be patient but he'd be persistent in teaching.

I KNOW but it won't disappear. Like my headache!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:51 pm

Colin's surprised for an instant, then he melts against Damian--the two of them pressed naked together for the first time--wrapping his arms around Damian's back to pull him in close. He's never going to get tired of kissing.
Just being very determined to have everything just so, just as he wants it. And Colin would be so horribly aware that if he messes this up and gets thrown out, he'll probably have to go get work in the mines or something, and this place is so /nice/, and Alfred's really kind to him, and Damian is so lonely.

awwwwwwww Sad it might?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:55 pm

Damian's never going to get tired of being able to take what he's wanted for so long. He licks at Colin's lips, then pulls back a little. His fingers relax in Colin's hair and he goes back to massaging the shampoo through it.
Damian takes exception to that guess about him. He's not /lonely/. He's - he's - he's /bored/.

it fucking better
wait do you mean the verse or the headache
because I like the verse
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Colin tips his head just slightly so he can press his forehead to Damian's cheek, his eyes sliding shut again. "Feels really nice, Dami."
And lonely. Everyone around him has this permanent companion, someone they can look aside and see every moment of the day. But the people who were supposed to be that for Damian weren't good enough.

~who knoooooooooows~
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:03 pm

"Good," Damian murmurs. "Because I don't know how effective it is at actually cleaning your hair."
As father tells it, it was Damian who wasn't good enough.

UNCERTAINTY D:
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:05 pm

"Pff." Colin makes a lazy, dismissive sound. "Like that's important."
Damian is the master. He shouldn't have to change what he's doing. That's--that's what Colin's been led to believe, anyway. The slave should accommodate.

OR IS IT
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:10 pm

Damian chuckles. "I adore you," he says impulsively. "Rinse. I want you in my bed."
Damian seems amused. Mm. Accommodating to Damian's standards is apparently cruel and unusual. Colin's probably only here to be trained, anyway. Father likes to set people up with matches that make sense. Colin doesn't have to bother too much. (I just thought, right, that Cass' adoption in this 'verse would be more threatening than Tim's. So Damian would treat her like a usurper or threat, and not Tim. He'd still dislike him, of course. Tim and Cass are Bruce's obvious favorites.)

CONFUSE
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:17 pm

"Yes, /sir/," Colin grins. He shuffles forward a bit so he can tilt his head into the water, and scrubs off the lather. He can't deny how his heart jumped at being in Damian's bed.
Colin shakes his head abruptly. His eyes have been trained on the floor this whole time--he's probably on his knees next to Damian's writing desk, I imagine, and Damian is interrogating him as to his motives or something and he's felt obliged to answer truthfully. No, he--he's been sold to House Wayne. He doesn't have any training, that's true. He's trying his best, he says, a little desperate.
(Cass is probably going to be House Matriarch, actually, that's an excellent point. With Steph as her body servant! aaaagh perfect. But Damian's the trueborn son, so he'll be Patriarch. Damian would no doubt have relaxed a lot when Tim was fostered out and not Damian; that means Tim is of lesser status than Damian, like how Mitz was fostered out and not Jerel.)

OR ARE YOU
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:24 pm

Damian doesn't block his way to the water, but he doesn't really move either. He may like the being pressed against Colin /way/ more than he's letting on.
Yes, well, it has little to do with how well Colin's doing. Every slave Damian's had has been taken away.
(See, I've been thinking about that. The Patriarch is more like a head butler, really, isn't he. In charge of the way the slaves are treated and how the house is run so that the Matriarch is comfortable and happy, right? So is it really that impressive a thing to be the one that isn't sent to another house? I mean, the deal with Mitz was that he went to Oakdown to put a baby in Mouse so that both houses would be strengthened, which seems pretty important - even if he is technically property. BUT BUT BUT that might be my Mitzbrain trying to feel better about that)

VERY YES
augh it's half six okay I am actually going to try to sleep at the hour
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:30 pm

That is completely okay with Colin. The more they're naked together, the more comfortable Colin is with the idea of /being/ naked together. It's really not all that big a thing, it's comfortable and warm and Damian is just there, all around him, like in his dreams. It's amazing. Colin finally shakes out his hair and drops his hands back to Damian's hips, leaning in for another kiss.
Because they weren't a good match for Damian. But Colin will be. Damian will see. Colin's going to work his hardest. (He doesn't want to get sent away.)
(The way I see it, the Matriarch is the mother of the House-you can't have a house without a Matriarch. She probably decides what she wants to do--whether that be social events, or politics, or House matters, and she can meddle in all of them. The Patriarch does whatever's left, takes care of whatever the Matriarch deems beneath her. So you can't have a house without a Matriarch, but you can have one without a Patriarch. If Damian would suck it up and talk to Cass, he'd probably find that they can come to some sort of agreement as to what they each do.)

BUT MAYBE YOU'RE NOT
ugh again with that weirdo sleep idea, what is it with you and sleep, seriously, haven't you kicked the habit yet, /god/
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:37 pm

Damian obliges, though he is very aware that if they kiss for long he's going to want to push Colin against the shower wall and stop kissing him, start /kissing/ him. Which clashes with his desire to dry Colin off and bring him to bed, dressed in Damian's clothes, and sleep next to him. Wake next to him.
Why is Colin so obsessed with pleasing /Damian/. It's his father he should be worried about. Which - don't be worried about Damian's father. He won't say anything against Colin. If he doesn't say anything against Damian. (Neither does Damian. He just doesn't see it ending any other way.)
(Hmm, which makes sense, yes, but wasn't Kverad the slave in the equation? Like, once a female member of the House becomes Matriarch, her slave becomes Patriarch if there is one. So, Mouse's brother wouldn't be Patriarch of Oakdown, but if Helen has no slave Jerel would become Patriarch of Stillhaven?)

P SURE I AM
I keep trying but it's really hard, man, my crappy body keeps crapping out on me. WHEN YOU ARE SHARING MY TIMEZONE I AM GOING TO KEEP YOU AWAKE WITH INTERESTING THINGS AND SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:47 pm

They have all the time in the world for either or both or any of those activities. Colin's definitely going to pout when Damian ends the kiss.
Colin doesn't have anything bad to say about Damian. He wouldn't, anyway. He's Damian's slave, that's why he wants to please Damian. Isn't that how it works?
(I always thought Kverad was a proper Oakdown? Like, the previous Matriarch's oldest girl becomes the next Matriarch and her oldest boy becomes the next Patriarch, and whomever their fathers are doesn't matter.)

BUT YOU DON'T ~KNOW~
I will probably like it just fine mwahaahahaaaaa besides I had many years where you were keeping me up 'til ridiculous hours, heh, I am used to it, even though I've gone soft lately
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Which is just going to make Damian swoop in to suck on his lip before suggesting they get out because they're pruney.
Yes. No. Maybe. Tt. Shut up. ...he has bad things to say about Damian. He just won't say them to Damian. /That/ is how things work.
(This is messing with my entire understanding of the 'verse)

D:
I have been trying to go soft Sad I really like sleeping like a normal person, all of a sudden. Not that I do anything during the day XD I just feel a little better in the long run. LE SIGH NOC
LE SIGH LE WOE
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:55 pm

He's going to have Colin looking at him with his eyes slightly glazed over when he does that. Colin nods blindly. He'd probably agree to just about anything right now.
Colin clutches at his own fingers in his lap. "But--I'm telling the truth, m'lord. I don't have any bad things to say."
(Oh dear. We need the 'verse creator here to clear things up.)

I go to sleep when the boys do because it's boring being awake by myself, and they go to bed around 11, and then they wake me up around 8:30 with their clomping around the house, so it's nice, having regular hours.
NO WOE
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Damian smiles honestly, briefly. He really loves having an effect on Colin. It's amazing.
Damian sighs. "Well, you're new. Give it time."
(We do, that would be fun. ALSO if they are at Damian's writing desk and assuming that he received all his crazy advanced schooling from the Al Ghuls, that means Damian's writing letters like Mouse would ONLY HE HAS NO FRIENDS right so he's writing to people he knows but will never send to. Like Dick and his father and his mother and maybe Cass and Tim when he's angry and)

Regular hours are highly enjoyable
WOE because I am going to try to sleep now wish me luuuuuuuck ~ GOODNIGHT THE NOC <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:07 pm

Colin fumbles around for the tap and turns off the water. Instantly, he shivers--the lack of warmth is shocking--and huddles in closer to Damian.
"I hope that in time we become an effective partnership," Colin says, remembering what he was told when he was told he was to be sold as a slave. This could be an honourable position. "M'lord," he remembers to add.
(augh no feels pain ouch ow
oh, man, what if Colin didn't know those letters weren't to be sent and one time, once he knew how to read the names on the letters, he actually took them to their intended recipients?)

GOODNIIIIIIIIIGHt good luuuuuuuuuuck SLEEP WELL &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:51 pm

Damian puts his arms around Colin and walks backward - of course he doesn't slip, he's fucking Batman - and reaches for a towel to put around Colin's shoulders.
"My Lord," Damian corrects, though he sounds tired. He pulls his legs up onto the chair and hugs his legs. "If you say 'm'lord' you sound like one of those slaves in a smelly, city tavern."
(THAT IS WHAT I WAS THINKING and that is also the first time Damian properly hits Colin, then he goes to pack a bag while he cries because nononononohislifeisover)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:00 pm

Colin hugs the towel around himself, and then around Damian, reaching up with the corners to wipe the droplets from Damian's cheeks with a grin.

Colin ducks his head even further, almost bowing, jerkily, as he kneels. "Yes, my lord," he says, carefully. He's had to learn to speak entirely differently in this house, it's been a real learning curve.

And instead it results in Tim sending back a letter all I thought you'd /never/ actually say what your problem was with me, finally, we can talk about this like adults, okay, so... in that frustratingly calm way of his, and Cass actually coming to Damian's room and informing him softly that she's glad he sent a letter, she didn't know the words--she's still learning all the ways to speak to people--and would he mind if she replied in a letter as well? And Dick just swoops into Damian's room without even knocking and drags him into a hug despite his struggles and assures him he's never gonna leave, he loves Damian too, and and and ugh COMMUNICATION IN THE BATFAMILY, it's UNHEARD OF, and it MIGHT HELP THINGS.
Of course, once Damian hits Colin, Colin will close right off from shock, and then he'll just be even more submissive and maybe a little flinchy because really, he was probably expecting to be hit a long time ago for all the mistakes he was making. This is just the one that finally did it (even though he'd hesitantly thought Damian was going to be different from what Colin had heard about upper class masters).

...whoo that was an essay.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:08 pm

Damian kisses Colin once more, quickly, then brings the towel up to dry his hair and his shoulders. He really works on getting Colin warm and dry.

Damian doesn't know what to say, now. He doesn't know what his father /expects/ him to say. He goes back to drafting letters.

And Damian sits through it all, stiff and scared and weirded out, and waits for his father's reaction but it never comes and he never lets himself cry in front of people but it's twice now that he cries in front of Colin. And he'll probably, sore from too much crying and panic, climb down to the ground and sit with Colin.
It's not the first time he's hit a slave. But it's the first time he's hated himself so thoroughly for doing so.

yesssssss my favorite. I am gone now, though, have to walk for a little bit to get medicine for a man-flu'd Frank
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:18 pm

Colin lets himself go sort of floppy, lets Damian push and pull him every way to get him dry. After a few minutes he'll tug the towel out of Damian's hands and return the favour, though--a little shy, since he's touching Damian all over.

Colin feels like he's said way too much, even though Damian's commanded him to be honest. He probably sits stiffly for a little while, before his legs start to get sore, and he shifts uncomfortably. He's still not used to sitting like this.

And all Colin wants to do is gently wipe away Damian's tears and hug him, the way he used to hug the little kids at the orphanage when they cried, but he doesn't think Damian would appreciate that. Still--he can wipe away Damian's tears, and sit real close to him, as close as Damian will let him, their legs pressed together, Colin leaning against Damian. All of it happens really slowly, Colin afraid of being shoved away.
Bruce's reaction would come after a couple of days, when he's really let the letter sink in. And it would be just so simple. He'd let himself into Damian's room at night, and sit on Damian's bedside, and tuck him in. He'd touch Damian's hair gently--so much like his own. And he'd squeeze his shoulder. And I like to think he'd assure Damian that Damian is his son, and nothing will ever change that, and though he hadn't planned to have Damian in his life, now that he has Damian he wouldn't give him up for anything.

awwwwwwwww have fun with that, with peopling, I may be here when you return or I may be asleep as I have to wake up early tomorrow for the travelling
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:07 am

Damian walks them out of the bathroom while Colin dries him, hopefully taking Colin's mind off being awkward while he can, then takes the towel from him gently. "I'll take it from here," he says, and nods at the pajamas they picked out already.

Damian can hear him shift around and he tries to ignore him, but fails. "You should probably get up and help with dinner," he says. He kind of hates letting Colin out of his sight. Anyone could talk to him and turn him against Damian. But it has to be done.

Damian moves jerkily, unsure of how to go about things or how to make it right, and leans his head against Colin's shoulder.
I'd like to think he does that, too, but it's not very Bruce at all. He would have to be bullied by Dick and Alfred for months before he said something like that. But he would, definitely, come in to tuck Damian in.

I hope you slept weeeell, I sleep now, hopefully <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:24 am

Colin regretfully lets go of the towel. Damian's skin is glistening--he's so gorgeous. Colin can't wait to curl up with him, to wrap around him and be wrapped around. He hurriedly pulls on the pyjamas--and lifts the collar to his nose, smelling Damian.

"Oh! Of course, my lord, sorry, I forgot." Colin drags himself to his feet, wincing as the ache in his legs flares up. But he's grateful to be moving. "Will you eat here or in the dining room?"

Colin sits still for Damian. After a moment, he'll rest his head on Damian's, and maybe even a gentle hand on Damian's knee.
He'll try to do that every night he can, and the nights he can't he'll send Dick to do it. Actions, Bruce feels, speak louder than words, anyway.

Awwww I am stuck in the car for hours. I had to get up early Sad SLEEP WELL &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:20 am

Damian watches him. "It's musty," he decides. "My apologies. I sleep in the suit or nothing at all, most of the time."

"Here," Damian says. He feels weirdly small in the dining room, with everyone talking. "You needn't rush. Wait until everyone else is served and the kitchen staff give you leave."

"I have a pouch, beside my bed," Damian says thickly but evenly. Used to hiding the sound of tears. "Please fetch it."
Aw, feels, aw man, oh jeez

SLEEPING WELL IS SOMETHING I DO NOT DO
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:42 am

"No, it--it smells like you," Colin says, smiling. He's trying pretty hard not to dwell on the image of Damian sleeping in nothing at all. "It's nice."

"Is--there anything in particular you'd like?" Colin figures he should try to know Damian's favourites, so he doesn't bring him something he won't eat.

Colin peels himself away from Damian carefully, feeling like touching his knee was the wrong thing to do, and fetches the pouch. He's seen it often, and wondered what was in it.

You managed to sleep through my whole car ride! That's something.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:48 am

Damian sits on the bed and rubs the towel through his hair. He leans in to smell the shirt, and wrinkles his nose. "I would much prefer it to smell like you."

"Not too much meat," Damian says. He frowns. He doesn't know what to tell Colin. He either wants what he's given or he throws it back at the slave who brought it. "And something sweet to drink."

Damian takes the pouch when Colin brings it and waits until he's sitting back down again before he opens it. The cut left from Damian's ring on Colin's cheek keeps reminding Damian of the kind of person he is. The kind of person who punishes harshly for common sense. He doesn't like himself. "If you come close, I will tend to that wound," he says, taking out a few small vials and very thin paper.

I was not sleeping! I was laying here thinking of sleeping. But I ate, hoping that if I had a full stomach I'd pass out, because you know how that sometimes happens? I think it might be working. I'm not sure.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:11 pm

"Then it's lucky I'm wearing it, right?" Colin says, grinning. He settles down on the enormous bed, burying his face in the sheets to inhale Damian's scent. Damian hasn't slept here much, but it still lingers.

"I can do that," Colin says, pleased. He bows to Damian and departs for the kitchen.

"You don't have to do that, my lord," Colin says, startled and a bit wary, still. He's quick to trust, though, and he very much wants to forgive Damian--he wants to get back the companionship they had before. "It doesn't hurt." Much.

Food may be relaxing, sure. I think it's only hot food that does it, though.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:21 pm

"A dream come true," Damian says, honest but distant enough that it could be easily ignored. He watches Colin in his bed and falls in love again.

Damian likes him, he thinks while watches Colin go - though he has no idea why he does.

"I've had cuts like that," Damian frowns and begins to clean the cut. "It hurts. But you hide it well." He tries to smile at Colin but gets embarrasses during the attempt. It crumbles back to the constant frown.

Mm hot food. It was good. And now I away again! <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:30 pm

It won't be ignored. Colin's entire face softens, and he holds out his hands. "Come here?"

Maybe half an hour later, Colin returns with a tray. He's balancing it very carefully, not wanting to spill the drink or any food. He knows what to do here: he lays it out perfectly on the small table that serves as Damian's dining area. He only had to be shown once to remember this; he's good at visual things.

Colin bites his tongue as the cleaning stings the cut. But he still shuffles a little closer, to make it easier for Damian. And because he misses the warmth at his side. "Thank you, m'lord," he murmurs.

Good luck with the sleep thing! <3
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:45 pm

"I'm not dressed," Damian reminds Colin, but scoots a little.

Damian's at the door of his room, watching Colin. Waiting for a slip-up. Technically he can't find /anything/ wrong with him, and Damian's been looking. It really isn't fair that his future is riding on staying with Damian when it's painfully obvious that he'll be taken away to teach Damian a lesson. If Damian sends him away to the kitchens, maybe, or the stables because he made a mistake - well. That'd work out much better for Colin.

Damian tends the wound silently for a little while, then grunts softly. "My lord," he corrects again, but he sounds like he's apologising. "And when we're alone like this, you can just call me Damian."

IT WORKED it's some kind of miracle
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:59 pm

"We just showered together," Colin points out. There's almost no guessing, now, that he was once a priest, with how he reaches out to pull Damian in closer. Well--almost no guessing, because his hands on Damian are gentle and soothing, forgiving--blessing, even.

Colin would be miserable if he was sent out to the kitchens or the stables, I can just tell. Moping around, and being chastised and upset around Damian whenever they're near each other. Aw. Still, right now he's laid out dinner absolutely perfectly, and then he pulls Damian's chair out for him, expectantly--and hoping for praise, no doubt.

Colin's eyebrows shoot up. "Really?" Maybe this is some kind of trap?

HOORAY
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:09 am

"Oh, yeah," Damian says softly, sarcastically, and moves closer to Colin. If he keeps treating Damian as though he is precious, like he is right now, he'll get whatever he likes from Damian.

Damian raises an eyebrow. "Have you been practising that?"

"You don't have to," Damian says quietly, frowning. "It's not an order. Just a suggestion."

I AM GLAD YOU LIKE YOUR PRESSIE
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:56 pm

Damian is precious. And Colin already has everything he wants from him. Except snuggling, which is why he pulls Damian even closer, so he can settle himself against Damian's warm body and wrap his arms around him. Damian's bare, scarred skin is beautiful, a draw for his fingers--he drags his fingertips along an old scar on Damian's shoulder and presses his nose to Damian's jaw.

"Just in my head," Colin admits. Belatedly, he remembers to add, "my lord." He has to get better at that. He's just not used to it.

"No, I--if you want me to, I'd like to," Colin says, a touch shy. He can't forget the feel of Damian's hand striking him, but the ache is certainly fading under Damian's care.

I am still wearing it, I wore it allllllll weekend. It seemed to suit the BioShock Infinite mood.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:08 pm

Damian is interested in Colin touching the scarred part of his skin. He puts his arms around Colin and holds him and thinks about explaining how he got the one that Colin's touching. He wonders if he could remember.
Damian doesn't even notice them anymore and they held no fascination for Stephanie. And anyone else he was ever with were - meaningless. He doesn't remember what they did, let alone if they reacted to his scars. He doesn't know how to ask if they bother Colin.

Damian gives Colin a Look until he uses the honorific. He doesn't really let up on the look on his face, but he nods and sits to eat.

"It's not an order," Damian repeats. He has a problem, here; he doesn't know how to ask for something he wants unless it's a demand or order. In the same way that he can't demand that his father like him, he can't demand that Colin call him by his name.

gooooooooooooood this makes me happy Very Happy Very Happy
HI NOC
did you see all the pictures
also I am sleeping soon but hopefully I will talk to you tomorrow. I am beat. I had kind of a crazy family gathering since Thursday.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down