[Priest!Colin] Someone can't keep a secret

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Priest!Colin] Someone can't keep a secret

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:52 pm

They bother Colin in that they're clear evidence that Damian's been in pain, has been suffering, and Colin wasn't there to help him out. He wasn't there for this scar, or these ones trailing down Damian's chest. "I'm sorry I ever left you," he whispers.

Colin is starting to think that the look is just Damian's natural face. He folds down next to Damian's chair neatly. Kneeling is one thing he got right very quickly. It still hurts when he sits like this for an extended period, but it's almost... peaceful.

"But it's something you're okay with?"

HI SIN HIIIIII HI HI
pictures? Which pictures?
Ah yes, I saw all that when catching up with twitter. Crazy times! I'm not surprised you're beat. I hope you have good sleeeeeeeeeps~ ♥!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:02 pm

Damian shifts and presses his mouth to Colin's head, kissing his hair. He thinks about it. His mother, his father, Grayson, Stephanie, Cass, Alfred - they've all left him in some way or another. Everyone does. But.. "You came back," he whispers back. It's all that matters to him. Colin came back and he says he's staying.

Damian eats in silence, though he doesn't finish. Colin wouldn't know it, but Damian would usually finish everything. He would leave nothing for the slaves that came before Colin.

"Yes," Damian says, making himself speak clearly and confidently. All he wants to do is nod silently. All he wants to do is curl up and have someone tell him he's enjoyable to be around. He'll know it's a lie, of course, but if his personal slave uses his name then it'll almost be like having a friend. And it may serve as a good apology for striking Colin out of anger.

hiiiii
The ones in the Jason thread
Fff. There is so much more that I couldn't tweet about. I just can't anymore with these guys. I may email you later about it. Anyway, I am going to continue to not believe Glee did a school shooting episode and try to sleep. GOODNIGHT <333
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:55 pm

"And I'll never leave again," Colin swears. "You're my everything. I don't need anything or anyone else. No earthly--or universal--reason could take me away from you again." And he'll fight Death himself if he has to.

Colin is pleased to have the leftovers. Other slaves have told him he'll go hungry in Damian's service. This is like some of the best food Colin has ever had.

"Then I will," Colin says. He chances a smile as he adds, "Damian."

Ugh Jason Steph feeeeeeeeels and yes I saw the Dick/Jay one on my dash this morning, may I say asjfjgkskamam.
And it wasn't even a proper school shooting episode, like they didn't have someone be literally depressed and angry. Nooooo, it was an accident. Because so many school shootings are accidents.
Sleep not working out?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:02 pm

"I don't think I would let you leave again," Damian smiles. He knows that's a lie. He'd let Colin do as he wished.

Damian's just really trying to please his father with the care of his new slave. He wouldn't notice the way Colin seems better than his last because he's fed well, not for a while.

Damian squirms, but not unhappily. "That feels bizarre," he whispers like it's forbidden. "But - it is pleasant."

feeeeeeeeeeeeels all of them also asjfjgkskamam all the way
Heavy sigh. It freaked me out and then I rolled my eyes so hard I think I may have pulled something
welp. My stomach hurts from adrenaline bursts from a panic attack because of stupid people doing stupid things near me. So I cannot sleep right now. But I'm also exhausted.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:26 pm

"Good," Colin says firmly. "Did I mention I like it when you hold onto me as tightly as I hold onto you? That I like your possessiveness? 'Cause I want to be--" He blushes a little, but soldiers on. "I want to be yours."

He probably won't notice til he gets praised. Damian's new slave, glowing with health? New and unusual.

"I like it." It feels really... personal. Maybe even intimate.

Sounds thoroughly unpleasant. I am currently donating blood. Literally. In the chair.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:36 pm

Damian nuzzles into Colin's hair, then speaks just above his ear. "You /are/ mine," he murmurs. "And if I have any say in the matter, you will be mine forever."

Bruce will mention it after it's pointed out to him by Alfred or Dick, probably. Sigh. Waynes.

Damian looks at Colin's eyes for probably the first time, then applies the thin strips of paper to his face. The cut left from Damian's rin and the solution he cleaned the cut with help then stick there. He feels weird. He's never touched a slave beyond striking them. But he's seen it happen a lot. It can't be hard.
Damian puts a hand on the back of Colin's neck - careful like Colin's a spooked animal. Or maybe Damian is.

How enjoyable!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:53 pm

"Yes please," Colin says fervently. "Forever doesn't even seem long enough." He looks up, so he can see Damian's face--so Damian can see his. "And you're mine."

Man, Dick would be so proud that Damian's finally found someone, a slave who seems to really fit with him.

Colin shivers at the touch. The neck is such a--almost a sacred place. He looks into Damian's eyes, noticing for the first time how beautiful they are. How gorgeous Damian really is. He's not been allowed to look before, but right now he is. He nearly sways as he leans into Damian's hand.

You know me, saving lives is my middle name. Just a regular superhero, me.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:51 am

"I have been yours since we met," Damian says, looking straight ahead. He knows that Colin's looking at him. He probably won't be able to say this if he met Colin's eyes. "Before either of us knew it, I think, I was yours."

He would be /insufferable/.

Damian keeps his hand there for a moment, still riding the feeling of this being forbidden (even if it's not) for a little while - then takes his hand away. He puts it on his lap. He's a little embarrassed.

you proper are
sorry for dropping off last night. I was too exhausted to keep going, I guess. I also guess that I was too exhausted to not be an ass, because I forgot my laptop and phone chargers in Dublin. Wee.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:42 pm

"I like that," Colin tells him. He won't make Damian meet his eyes if he doesn't want to. He's happy enough getting the chance to study Damian's face. He knows it as well as he knows his own, but there's always more to see.

But just so proud. Damian may earn himself hugs. Oh, oh man, what is the Role Swapping Day like in the Wayne household?

Colin opens his eyes slowly, and chances actually smiling at Damian. "So--so does this mean you forgive me?"

Oh no. That is the literal worst thing about travelling these days. Sad Have you recovered them yet?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 01, 2013 4:51 am

Damian nods and hums quietly. "I do too," he says, pulling Colin closer. He didn't used to like it. It used to be a fact that he worked out a long time ago that mocked him.

The first thought I has was 'confusing'.

Damian grunts. "It ended up not being as catastrophic as it could have been," he allows, speaking slowly. "Though, in the future, wait for an order or permission to do something like that. My father --" Damian shakes his head and sighs. He continues. "You are forgiven. If I am."

There's no recovering to be done. I find this question pretty funny, actually, because my other Aussie friend said the same thing. My things are four hours away which is too long a drive for anyone here to just take. And I don't drive and the buses cost €30. So. My uncle has said that he'll post them but my family is, at best, flakey as hell. I don't really know what I'm going to do. But I've borrowed Frank's laptop charger and I have a backup phone charger that I forgot about so it's all good. I'm just mad at my stupidness.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 01, 2013 8:59 am

Colin snuggles into Damian's body, tucking his head under Damian's chin. "This is even better than anything I dreamed."

No kidding. Can you imagine Bruce kneeling at Dick's feet? Everyone would be all kinds of uncomfortable. I think Dick would take the chance to spoil Bruce rotten, though.

Colin raises his fingers to touch the bruise and cut gently. He can still feel the ghost of Damian's touch there. "Of course I forgive you," he says. "You were--upset. And you took care of me after."

I know how you feel. I left my chargers at a hotel once, and they never got sent to me either. I had to order new ones online, which was way too expensive. But necessary. Lucky you had backups! That was good thinking.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 01, 2013 9:06 am

Damian chuckles. "I don't see how," he says, though he's only teasing. "We haven't done anything yet, not really. Give me a chance to blow your mind, won't you?"

Dick pampering Bruce is just such a sweet image. Combing through his hair and stroking his neck over and over again and giving him sweet treats that he denies himself when he's in charge.

Damian watches Colin touch the cut and feels bad. He never feels bad. "It's my duty to care for you," he says stiffly. "Just as it's my duty to discipline you." He picks at his perfect nails. "But I thank you for your forgiveness. That is not needed. But I wanted it."

That is the joy of being obsessed with tech, I suppose! There's always something to fall back on.
Hiiiiiiiiiiii how are yooooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 01, 2013 9:16 am

"There's hardly anything left of my mind," Colin grins. "But I meant--well, I used to dream about you holding me."

That is absolutely the best image. Also, I bet the girls would have an absolute blast: Steph ordering Cass around all silly-like, trying to make her laugh all day long, and Cass trying to be a dutiful servant.

Colin reaches out to stop Damian's nervous gesture, but hesitates before he touches him. That's probably not allowed. "I know you only did it because I did something very bad. I know you wouldn't have, otherwise. I deserved it."

Hiiiiiii I am okaaaaaaay hungry as hell but don't want to leave my warm bed how are youuuuuuu
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 01, 2013 9:26 am

Damian buries his nose back into Colin's hair. "Is this where I pinch you? Or shall I continue to stay where I am?"

The Wayne House will never produce heirs.

Damian eyes Colin's movements. It's certainly not allowed, but he's not sure if he would allow it or not. He doesn't encourage it, anyway. "You did. But it's done, now. We don't have to speak of it again."

I am tired and still sore but really happy to be home
go eaaaaaaat
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 01, 2013 9:35 am

"If this is a dream, I'd rather not wake up just yet," Colin mumbles. "But it's not a dream. You're too real. More perfect than I could imagine you."

It will if Jason is an adopted Wayne and Cass is indisposed or away for some reason and Steph comes to serve Jason, for at least a while. But other than that... Dick's Bruce's servant, Tim's fairly ace or KonandBartsexual, Damian's only got eyes for Colin... Man, Bruce, how'd he manage to do that?

Colin nods, taking it as an order. "Of course." Then he pauses, unsure of what happens next. "Um. Are you hungry at all?"

Why are you sore?
But the kitchen is so far away and my bed is so comfy!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 01, 2013 9:47 am

Damian mumbles a few non-verbal pleased noises, then rolls to get Colin onto his chest. While he's up there, Damian fumbles and moves around so that they can get the covers over them. He settles them back to how they were once that's taken care of. He doesn't mind sleeping naked.

Well, Cass has always been close to Tim. And, for that matter, Tim and Steph are canon. So that's a thing. Let's see. There's Babs, who can take Dick. Damian is technically breaking all the rules since he should be staying free and slaveless until he's called on to be the slave for another house when their daughters come of age, but I figure we're handwaving that because he was spoiled by the Al Ghuls. Jason could always be Bruce's slaveboy, though. I don't know.

Damian hasn't eaten at all. He spent his whole day talking with Cass or assuring Grayson that he's not upset with him or yelling it out with Drake. "I could eat," he says quietly.

I went horse-jumping and they rode me pretty hard. 'Ease you into it' my ass. It's been years since I've jumped that hard. It was totally worth it, though. And it got me away from my family for an hour.
These are difficult obstacles you face
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 01, 2013 9:54 am

Colin extrapolated that Damian usually sleeps naked, and frankly, he's quite happy to sprawl all over his warm body. He might wake up shy, but right now he's relaxed and euphoric. There's no room for shyness in his mind right now. Just Damian.

Okay, we should figure this out. So there's Bruce and his legitimate son Damian. Alfred was the body servant of Bruce's father, now an honoured family retainer. Cass is Bruce's adopted daughter. Then there's Dick, Jason and Steph. Babs would still be the daughter of Jim Gordon, wouldn't she?

"I'll fetch you something." Colin carefully stands. "Unless you'd rather I stay?"

Never a bad thing. Big gatherings can be so stressful.
Sobbing
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 01, 2013 10:03 am

Damian's actually planning on getting up early so that he can save Colin any embarrassment. Whether or not he sleeps as lightly with Colin as he does without remains to be seen, though.

And Tim. I figure Babs would still be Jim's daughter, yes, but since he's police that means that she's lower born and could be taken on as a slave. Dick could be adopted as a son instead of a slave and that could all be worked out. Steph and Jason are pretty much slum babies, which is the main problem. Cass DID have a crush on Kon, as far as I remember, so that's something to think about.

Damian is quiet while he thinks. "Just hurry back," he says.

Let me tell you. Jeez. I had to fight with my aunt to keep my and my cousin's beds, I had to carry my grandmother on my back and back to her bed when she fell over, I had to carry my /cousin/ around because she broke her foot on the first day she was in the country (she is also a recovering drug user, anorexic and current alcoholic so the SHIT coming out of this girl's mouth I ain't never heard) and at one point my aunt and my uncle refused to pick my dad and his twin up so I was stranded in the middle of the country with relatives I don't know all /that/ well. Then my other aunt got so wasted that she got black-out drunk and fell over. My cousin found her on the floor and freaked the fuck out because she started to get flashbacks from finding her mom when she hung herself and me and her dad had to hold her down while she had a serious-ass panic attack. What else. There was more. OH YEAH on the morning that we were leaving, the aunt that got drunk got a phone call from the police saying that her sixteen year old daughter had been arrested with 20 and 30 year old junkies. They had picked her up to go camping RIGHT AFTER they had committed armed robbery. So. That. Yeah. When I say I'm the sane one in a sea of freaks, I'm not joking. I took care of everyone except for that one hour. And then I forgot my chargers XD
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 01, 2013 10:13 am

It would be adorable if they both woke up slowly together. Or maybe Alfred comes and jumps on the bed with them, climbing all over faces.

So Dick gets Babs, Jason is Bruce's, Tim gets Steph, Cass gets Kon and sometimes those four switch around. And Damian patently refuses to swap Colin for a female slave even when he's old enough to have children.

"I can do that," Colin promises. He leaves, and practically runs the halls to the kitchen. He doesn't want to sour Damian's mood at all.

...holy tits I would have been drunk off my face the whole weekend if I had to deal with that. How did you end up with all the sane genes?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 01, 2013 10:19 am

Aw, kitten wake-ups. Him mewling in their faces, looking for breakfast, and Damian muttering darkly about how at least the other Alfred brought /him/ breakfast.

He can have two body slaves! Though I doubt that'll be a problem with everyone else paired well and sharing. I bet that's source of huge gossip.

Damian sits and waits on the floor. Sometimes he just likes to act like the ten-or-eleven-year-old he is.

Unknown! Not to mention, my dad and his twin were sober and they are usually the party twins, so that was just plain bizarre. We also had my cousin and his friend over from Holland, as well as my aunt's boyfriend, his daughter and her friend. In the one house. With one bathroom. ONE BATHROOM. Heavy sigh.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 01, 2013 10:27 am

Colin protesting sleepily when Damian moves to get up, giving Alfred little skritches, and finally tumbling out of bed with Damian. He doesn't want to be too far from him right now.

No doubt about it. Right up to the point where people would be joking if Cass has a dick when Steph gets pregnant, or vice versa, because Tim/Kon doesn't seem the type. But there'd be no less gossip than when Bruce went on his adoption spree in the first place. Who would be Damian's second slave?

Colin has to be careful not to rush too much on his way back with his tray of fruit and sticky bread and warm soup. He's far too aware of how much time spilling would waste.

Cringing. That is too many for one toilet.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 01, 2013 10:32 am

Damian is going to give Colin a careful cheek-kiss before he gets dressed. Just to - and he knows it's a dumb thought - remind Colin of the previous night. Make sure it's still a thing.

Nell Little, most likely. She's a fan favorite, and she has met and played with Damian in canon. A lot, including myself, would have liked to see her as the next Batgirl. (I have also read a very nice but sad fic where she gets with Colin.)

Damian will be waiting patiently, probably lost in thought.

AND I had to help my grandmother pull up her pants and pee and stuff. Yay. So that was my weekend, and why I was being so melodramatic. NEVER AGAIN.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 01, 2013 10:36 am

Colin's hand will immediately come up to cup Damian's cheek as he does. This is where the shyness may kick in a little, in the smile he gives Damian. "Morning."

Aw, she looks adorable. I approve. Whoa, I just got a kick of possessiveness from Colin, though.

Colin will glance at the table as he re-enters, then likely bring the tray over to Damian on the floor.

NEVER AGAIN sounds like a very fair call.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 01, 2013 10:39 am

Damian doesn't miss that flash of shyness. He puts Alfred on his shoulder after he puts on his shirt and speaks conversationally. "Morning. Is it a good one?"

/Colin/, stop that. Only don't, ever.

"Thank you," Damian says quietly. He is well aware that he would be lost without slaves, but thanking them never really happened before Colin.

yuuup. Anyway. Glad to be back with INTERNET and forums and yes
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 01, 2013 10:45 am

"I think so." Colin bops Alfred's nose gently. "Aside from our rude awakening."

It really was a kick, too, like a whumph right in my chest. He does Not Like someone else touching Damian. He doesn't like someone else can give Damian something he can't. And he's terrified Damian will like Nell better--or that Nell will be like the others and hurt Damian.

"Of course... Damian." Colin smiles at him. He picks up the fresh bread roll and cuts it for Damian, and sets about peeling fruit.

all of life's nice things
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 01, 2013 10:50 am

"I warn you that you may have to get used to that," Damian smiles a little. "If I sleep in, he doesn't like it."

I don't think Damian will be that much into it at first, either. Life for Nell will not be easy in her first few weeks/months. Colin being jealous, Damian being Damian. But Damian does want to fulfill the role of a good Wayne, so babies it is. And Nell is a sweet girl. I figure she'll turn up when they're around 16-17?

Damian blinks. He really liked that, and that Colin smiled at him. He picks up the cut bread and chews while he talks. "You needn't," he says. "I would prefer, that is, if you didn't pretend to like me. Though I appreciate what you're doing."

yessssss
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 01, 2013 11:01 am

Colin laughs. "I guess that just means more time spent with you. I don't blame him."

Sounds about right. They don't have to get with the baby-making right away, either, they can have a period--long or not--where they get used to each other. No one's expecting them to conceive on Nell's first night, especially when Damian's so... fussy about his... partners.

It's Colin's turn to blink. "I'm not pretending. I do like you."

internet sends you many of the hugthings
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 01, 2013 11:07 am

Damian leans forward and encourages Alfred to go onto Colin's shoulder, which he does and immediately begins purring. Sweet talker that he is. "He's being pushy," he says. "But I would give any time I have to you if you ask for it."

That was diplomatically put.

Damian motions for Colin to come closer, then hands him the rest of the bread in his hand. Technically Colin shouldn't eat at the same time as Damian, but he doesn't care right now. "I find that difficult to believe."

I would like to give hugthings back because there aren't enough hugthings going around
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 01, 2013 11:13 am

Colin beams, looking aside at Alfred, and then turns the beam on Damian. "I want forever."

Probably Dick piping up in my head.

Colin accepts the bread slowly, then cradles it in his hands. After a moment he breaks off a bit and eats it, when Damian doesn't seem likely to object. "Why? You give me food, and a bed. You're honest when I do something wrong, and you teach me how to do it right. I like you."

this is so true, we can start a mini circle of hugthings
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 01, 2013 11:20 am

"Done," Damian says simply. "Would you like breakfast with that forever? After I feed the Good Lord Alfred, here, I should do a run to get some kind of breakfast - stuff." He waves his hand a little.

I am sorry I am rendered useless because I imagined Babs and Dick babies. (Though half-canonically he /has/ had a kid with Kory. ALSO when I was on the bus I was thinking about how bad Dick is at monogamy and how that might bother Jerel when he meets Kory for the first time.)

"I am not a nice person," Damian feels like he has to explain that to Colin, but he can't find more words to elaborate.

Let's do that, can puppies be involved
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 01, 2013 11:25 am

"Breakfast sounds wonderful." Colin grins. "Maybe we could get the ingredients for pancakes?"

Talk about a fast way to reduce me to cooing. (It probably would bother Jerel, especially if he and Dick are full-on serious by then. But he'd also be happy that he's not the only person who sees how brilliant Dick is, who appreciates Dick. And so long as Dick comes back to him...)

Colin licks his lips nervously. He's going to take the plunge, but he's well aware he might earn himself another strike. "You're blunt. You're honest, and you don't hide what you think of people or anything. You're not fake. You're--real. I like that. I like you."

YES OF COURSE THEY CAN I am always in favour of puppies augh

Hey look: I just found young French Snooze: Louis Garrel.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 01, 2013 11:32 am

"Of course," Damian says. He pauses. "I - assume you can make pancakes?"

RIGHT? With Babs' light complexion but Dick's Roma hair and no fear and all smiles and smarts and and (I don't think Dick would bugger off and leave Jerel, but more if Kory came to visit and Jerel got to see how in love Dick is with everyone he has ever loved. It would be hard, but I think it might be okay after a while. Dick never stops loving someone, which is nice to know. And Kory would be sweet to Jerel, with her hair curling around him when they meet all warm and alien.)

Damian is silent for a moment. "You have very little fear of me," he says. "And I like that about you. I didn't think I would. But I do."

Snooze is that you hidden away in all that image code YES IT IS you pretty
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 01, 2013 11:38 am

"I can." Colin gives kitty Alfred another skritch. "Alfred--human Alfred taught me."

Agh so fucking gorgeous and brilliant. Bruce you're gonna be a granddaddy. (I think so long as Jerel doesn't get ignored, he'll be happy as pie. He can't handle being ignored or left out or forgotten, so he'll probably be inviting himself along to wherever Dick and Kory are. I like the image of Kory's hair curling around Jerel, that's beautiful.)

Colin looks down at his bread, smiling a bit. "You're not scary. Not around me. Well--maybe sometimes. But you've always got a reason."

Sorry sorry I forgot how to link, is all fixed now, ISN'T HE SO PRETTY AND FRENCH AND PRETTY
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 01, 2013 11:44 am

Damian doesn't know what to say to that. He still gets sad about Alfred. "Would you make a list of things needed for me?"

AUGH Bruce with a baby and being all careful with his giant hands and then being gruff but loving as the baby grows up and and and (Kory's hair is my favorite thing. It's practically sentient. Sometimes. I don't think they'd leave him out of purpose so inviting himself along would be best. I don't think there'd be a problem. There might be with Roy, if he ever turned up. Or Wally, but not for long. Wally's too sweet.)

Damian nods. He's heard enough of that, though he does want to ask about him being scary at a later time. "When I've eaten, I think I will rest for a while. I think you should sleep on the bed, this time. Instead of the floor."

PRETTY INDEED Mitz is intimidated
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 01, 2013 11:50 am

"I can do better than that. I'll come with you." Colin gets sad, too--he was shattered when he came back to Gotham and found out Alfred had died while he'd been gone.

Can't. Too many feels. Can't. Ack. Broken.
oh god. Hey. Hey. What if we can tie this to Three slaveverse? What if Bruce had a too-quick fling with Selina, who proceeded to run away when she found out she was pregnant becauses he didn't want her baby to grow up an entitled ass of a Lord
(Roy and Jerel would probably have to have a toe-to-toe growl-off when it came to fighting for Dick's attention, but they'd sort it out eventually. Jerel will share, so long as it's sharing and not Dick being taken away.)

Colin brightens. "Really?" He's heard that body slaves usually sleep curled at the end of their master's beds, and he's been looking forward to that desperately.

aw Mitz, is okay, his grumpy stand-offish personality usually scares off people and when it doesn't scare you off it proves you're special and Snooze consequently gets fascinated
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 01, 2013 11:57 am

"Perfect," Damian smiles, then sobers. "Hn. Ah. There may be some people taking pictures. Are you prepared for that? Are we--" He cuts himself off.

Whatever you do don't imagine Bruce with a four year old on his knee, laughing a little while it giggles from being tickled too much.
Officially I think it's messy. But. But. But I can never say no to Snooze Wayne you know that it is a weakness oh my god Noc with his poor little slave ass growing up on the streets because Selina found what looked like a good place to leave him and he never knew and jesus fuck I love it
(To be fair, Roy will probably just want a stress relieving fuck and will be totally blown away by Dick settling down with someone. Like "Hahaha wait what you're serious but you're the /worst/ at being with one person, you know how badly this goes EVERY TIME" even if Jerel is standing right there)

"I do not see why not," Damian says, shrugging. They wouldn't do anything beyond sharing a bed, but Damian thinks he trusts Colin enough now to let it happen.

Mitz is always a little taken with things that scare him. Like pain and Snooze and Mouse and heights.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 01, 2013 12:03 pm

"We're official." Colin takes Damian's hand. "You're going to have pictures taken of you, and I don't want to be apart from you. So."

asplode
It is messy, that's true, but life is never neat and tidy? Very Happy? Is so lovely, and maybe the Wayne House is in a different city to Oakdown entirely, so if the Three ever find their way there and the truth comes out they could have a home again, or at least people who might give them a little money to get further on their travel.
(Man, that gets Jerel's hackles right the fuck up. No one talks to Dick like that.)

Colin smiles properly. This must mean that Damian trusts him. "That would be wonderful. Thank you."

the little masochistic darling
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 01, 2013 12:16 pm

Damian relaxes slightly and strokes Colin's knuckles with his thumb. "You know that won't be easy for you," he says, almost apologetic. "Gotham knows you as the priest I help from the inner city."

*mops*
I like this a lot. A stop on their way to freedom. It's sweet. But I'm not so sure how canon we should make it XD
(Dick is less angry. Roy has a point. It's a constant worry for him, with Jerel. That he's going to mess up again like he always does. But he'll explain all that to both of them, slow and patient and full of love. Because Dick is made of cotton candy.)

Damian nods silently, though pleased, and continues to eat. He keeps passing fruit and bread to Colin.

the little idiot
okay I think I have one more reply in me and then I am going to sleeeep
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 01, 2013 12:20 pm

"They'll get to know me," Colin says simply. "We were friends as children. I came back here for you. Eventually I couldn't deny how much I loved you. We still intend to keep helping people."

all your fault blurble
Fair enough, heh. This is just an alternate verse where the Waynes can play, in any case. Very Happy
(And Jerel just wants to eat him all up. Dick's not going to mess up again. They've made it through a lot of tough times already, and they're still going strong.)

Colin eventually shuffles forward enough so that his knee is touching Damian's again. They're going to be sleeping in the same bed. They should start small.

he's not that much of an idiot when he usually ends up with everything he could ever want, *suspicious*
aw maaaaaaaaaan okaaaaaaaaaay Sad
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 01, 2013 12:25 pm

Damian touches Colin's cheek and the moment is only broken by Alfred climbing back over to his shoulder. Damian doesn't take any notice of him, however; he only has eyes for Colin at the moment. "I love you," he says firmly.

yes, yes it is, you're welcome
And boy do they like to play in alternate universes Very Happy awwww how cute
(Roy is likely going to scoff. Wally is going to coo a little and then clap Dick on the shoulder and get really serious about how happy he is for him, especially since Wally found Linda. Kory is going to go on a rant about how important love is, and it's good that they understand that and would they like to sleep with her now or is that too awkward for their weird human sensibilities?)

I really wish someone would walk in on them.

MITZ DOESN'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT >.>
*pat* I am sorryyyy I have to be a person tomorrow Sad
Here have a Jason I mean Dean I mean Jackles I mean Jason http://castielmilton.tumblr.com/post/49315974074
I will go upstairs and /then/ I'll sleep so ONE MORE REPLY
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 01, 2013 12:28 pm

Colin raises his own hand to cup Damian's. "And I love you."

blub
They just wiggle into all corners of our minds, don't they. I'm surprised they haven't shown up in, like, fairytale verse or Fireflyverse or Star Wars verse or anything.
(Roy hasn't been around, he doesn't know anything about them.
Wally stop being adorable right this instant aw.
Jerel has to admit that Kory is damn gorgeous and if she wants it and Dick wants it then Jerel's going to admit he's got absolutely no problem with it and he'd like to give it a go.)

Well, Dick probably doesn't ever knock.

Sure sure, of course he doesn't, it's not like he's the master manipulator around here.
ew that is the worst
aw aw aw look at him trying to smile oh god awwwwww
OKAY I guess I had better say GOODNIGHT goodniiiiiiiiiiiight sleep weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 01, 2013 12:38 pm

"Then that is all they will need to know."

Sh don't encourage them. >.> (though star wars would work well I'm just sayin')
Dick will defend Roy even though he doesn't deserve it.
Wally can't help it, it's part of his charm and Dick will blush and punch him on the arm and ask about the twins to change the subject.
Dick is just going to sit back and let Kory and Jerel talk this one out. He may even suggest that they take the bedroom and get to know each other to see whether or not it would work out with the three of them.

Which is adorable. Maybe he just stands and watches. So cute, and it's pretty rare for any lordling this young to have to take these steps with a slave before being one himself.

HE IS NOW LALALAAAAING IN YOUR FACE
that is just after he found out about Tim being Robin and he's telling Talia that he doesn't care
Goodniiiiiiiiiiiight that is a lot of sleeping well I HOPE IT TAKES see you later <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 01, 2013 12:44 pm

"Okay." Colin leans in, going up on the balls of his feet, to kiss Damian good morning and I love you and a thousand other things.

(as soon as I mentioned it I could see it, agh, what have I done)
I'm just seeing Dick standing in front of a smirking Roy, and Jerel visibly frustrated that Dick's letting someone badmouth him.
Ack adorbs yes thank. Jerel is pretty pleased to see he's not the only one who makes Dick blush, heh, isn't it adorable, Wally will agree that it's pretty freaking adorable.
Only if Dick's there.

The manipulative sweetheart.
and then he goes and sobs into pictures of Bruce with his replacement
BYE GOOD LUCK &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu May 02, 2013 9:45 am

Damian catches Colin's mouth and makes the kiss a touch more heated than it has any right being at this time in the morning. Alfred mews impatiently at them both.

(glorious things)
That's how it would start, definitely.
Dick wants them both to shut up, it's not adorable.
I think that might make Dick unreasonably happy to hear.

He whines in your face.
As he tends to do.
*curls up on you and wails*
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu May 02, 2013 11:03 am

Colin lifts one hand to skritch Alfred, to mollify him, and the other to wrap around the back of Damian's neck, to keep him there. He still grins into the kiss, even as he refuses to let it end. He is fascinated by the way his body is responding even to this.

(They're Bruce's padawans sobbing and Damian wants to be his next one)
And then?
Jerel macks on Dick's flushed cheek. It is.
Jerel is befuddled at the idea of being in bed with someone else without Dick there. No offence to Kory intended but... he wouldn't enjoy it nearly as much. Or maybe even at all

Patpatpat
The darling
*shares my cafe breakfast with you*
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content