[Priest!Colin] Someone can't keep a secret

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Priest!Colin] Someone can't keep a secret

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu May 02, 2013 11:09 am

Damian makes a low, very pleased noise, then breaks the kiss. "Mm. No, pancakes were going to happen," he says, waving a finger - mostly for himself. It's a mildly Bruce-like movement. "Necking like teenagers later."

(Hahahaha Bruce as a Jedi that is so not going to happen. He'd be like - an adept who hermitted for a while and taught himself the Force but he's always dangerously close to the Dark Side so he's always taking on trainees to lighten his life and keep him focussed on the good. Like canon XD)
And then Dick is going to mutter something about Roy not being entirely wrong and how about he go make them all some coffee, can they stop talking about this? It's dumb.
Dick is going to kick Jerel's ass. Lovingly.
I don't think that would offend Kory at all. Though she may find it a little quaint. Dick thinks it's sweet and he's going to kiss Jerel now, okay? Okay. ...try to ignore Kory's hair while they're making out.

Ooh breakfast
I am not here for long, I am going to try to sleep like a normal person because today sucked and sleep is nice.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu May 02, 2013 11:19 am

Colin pouts a little, but he's still grinning. "Promise? This is only my second day kissing, ever, so I need lots of practice to catch up."

Fuck that is so beautiful. Also all the kids being vaguely orphaned makes more sense now: their families would've, at the least, given them up to be raised in the Jedi creche, whether that's what ended up happening or not.
It IS dumb, Jerel agrees with that, because they've done this conversation a hundred thousand times and no matter how many times Dick "warns" him, he's not. Going. Away.
Best kind of ass kicking.
Kinda hard to ignore, there. Wow. She and Dick musta been quite the sight.

That sounds like an awesome idea. Stfu universe, for the sake of all of the gods.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 03, 2013 1:56 am

"I shudder to think of the mess you'll leave me in once you reach what you regard as 'caught up'," Damian says quickly.

Cutiepies. Dick thrown into a group because his parents died and he's adept but he's too old to be trained. Jason taken from the junkies and pimps on the streets by the Jedi, but then rejected for training. Tim taken young and with hope, but turned down when he asks too many questions about his father. Cass already trained by a Sith, already brilliant, and so young. Steph running to the Academy knowing she's too old but hoping to learn something to defend her mother and her against her father.
Roy thinks this one might have a shot. Dick mutters that Roy is even worse at keeping his mouth shut nowadays.
Wally agrees.
He'll get to see, if he wants. Or they can just take care of him.

The universe didn't shut up. I'm kind of done at the moment. I'm going to get dressed and stuff and maybe fix my phone.
I'm going out to a jazz concert with my mom tonight, so that's nice.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 03, 2013 2:09 am

"The good kind of shudder, I hope."

They're all too adorable. Bruce is just a wandering Force adept, and he finds he has a soft spot for Academy rejects.
Imagine Dick rousing on someone for being mouthy.
That's pretty adorable too.
Or they can take care of Dick.

Fixing of the phone is always an achievement. Jazz sounds like a plan! Totally different from all else.
I am going to sleep now, it is a late, and I had a bottle of wine to drink tonight. Goodniiiiiiight~ ♥!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 03, 2013 10:59 am

Damian takes Colin's hand and puts it on the small of his back. "It starts here," he says, meeting Colin's eyes and moving his hand up slowly. "And grips all the way up. It is, I believe, a /very/ good shudder."

Big kitten that he is.
Roy is the only one with that under his belt, and he has Kid Mouth to compete with. Sorry. The /Flash/.
Dorks.
He's more than a little okay with that notion.

I have to send my phone away to get fixed. And I got another rejection letter today. That was from the nice campus I showed you guys. Oh well. No big, I guess. It's not like I had actually moved and sorted everything out. And there's one more college.
The really annoying part is that I'm not an idiot and I would have worked really hard, but I didn't even get the interview that they said was part of the process. Too many people realising that there's no work and they have to go back to school, I guess. Too many rich folk buying their spots. I got in too late.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 03, 2013 11:36 am

Colin can't tear his eyes from Damian's--not that he would want to. He splays his fingers across Damian's back and strokes his bare skin lightly. "It sounds like it." He bites his lip a little, still grinning, though the grin is a little more... coy, now. "I'm looking forward to it, too."

He's just a big fuzzball, it's true. Soft golden heart at the centre of a big stone mess.
Must be tough for him.
Excellent. Hop to, then.

That is the fucking worst. Which college is it that you're still waiting to hear from? Is it a vaguely nice one?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 03, 2013 11:40 am

"Nice to know," Damian says, amused. He's not one to play is quiet and he's pretty much aware that he's good at most things he tries. Kissing and other sex-related things are definitely things he's good at.

Mess is definitely the right word.
Hellish, yes. Dramatic flounce.
Dick laughs. So impatient. Where's the romance? There's the love?

Nope! Haha. Oh man. No, it's got a good program but it doesn't even have a campus. It's just a bunch of buildings scattered around the city and it really won't look very good on a CV. Everyone who can't get into a good college goes there. So that's an esteem boost in itself. It'll be awesome.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 03, 2013 11:44 am

Colin goes in to kiss Damian again, entranced by the humour in his face, but Alfred interrupts with another impatient meow. He giggles. "Okay. Yeah. Food, we should get food. Then we can come back here."

Poor hot mess of a thing.
Too bad he doesn't have anyone of his own to settle down with.
Jerel grins at Kory. Can she sweep Dick off his feet?

Aw, man. Well, still, it is /a/ college, and it's still in Dublin. Maybe you can do a year there and reapply to transfer to one of the better ones.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 03, 2013 11:49 am

"We don't have to come back here," Damian shrugs, then takes Colin's hand. He's not dressed but that doesn't seem to register for Damian.

Hah. Yeah, 'poor' Bruce, the emotionally abusive drill sergeant who is too broken on the inside to hug his many, many adoptive kids. Poor baby~ <3
Dick is going to sit on Jerel's lap now and make everyone in the room with them jealous or uncomfortable.
Kory moves to do so, but Dick yelps and stands. No. No, no, no. Only during missions. He'll fly his own way.

I don't see that as a viable option, to be honest. And it's really not a bad program. I'll probably try to stick it out as long as possible. It's just I know myself and I've been in colleges like that before. I get bored if I don't think it's really impressive or challenging, or if there aren't the right resources. I'm just really pissed off at myself because I'm so sure I'm not an idiot, but no-one in charge seems to agree.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 03, 2013 11:56 am

"We don't," Colin agrees. "We have the entire Manor. But we probably will end up back here. Your--/our/ bed is so nice."

Aw. It's okay, they can hug each other! ...and, uh, 'hug' each other.
Jerel locks his arms around Dick and promptly forgets there's anyone else there.
Come on, Dick, you asked for romance! And Jerel's too weak to pick him up all bridal-style.

You are definitely not an idiot, don't even think that. It seems to me that you're pretty damn unlucky, though. Universities having quotas is ridiculous, I mean, I understand it from the financial point of view, but I think they've done away with quotas here in Australia.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 03, 2013 12:03 pm

"So is the kitchen table," Damian murmurs, then smiles for Colin. "I like that, though. That it's our bed. It's our home, as well, if you'll have it."

Robincest!
One of the many reasons why Dick is head over heels with Jerel; Dick becomes his whole world pretty quickly.
He's too lazy, maybe. C'mon, then, Dick'll carry Jerel. That's enough romance for him. (I don't think I can manage a threesome scene though, bee tee dubs)

It's pretty commonplace now. There are so many people applying and trying to get better education so they can actually get jobs in other countries. They technically want it to happen for the undereducated population but they don't make it easy. They've cut funding for people applying, all grants and scholarships are taking a hit and nearly all spots are given to people able to pay for a place or reserved solely for kids coming from high school (40% drop out in the first year, though). Again, I understand it from a financial point of view, yeah, but they're cutting all these costs in this sector while they're spending so much on the stupid Gathering 2013 and they're /still/ buying out banker and politicians' debts.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 03, 2013 12:06 pm

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Colin says, smiling back.

Beautiful.
It's not difficult, when Dick's got those eyes, and that smile, his personality shining right through--why would Jerel ever want to look anywhere else?
Jerel'll just have to give him a blowjob to make up for it. (Is okay, we're just messin' around, heh. I don't think I can do it either, I'm pretty hungover.)

...Ireland wot r u doin.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 03, 2013 12:11 pm

Damian takes a moment to touch the corner of Colin's smile, because he's wanted to do that for /years/, then keeps walking. Half way down to the kitchens Titus starts barking, pleased that everyone's up, and Damian grumbles at him until he shuts up.

Best.
And this is why Dick's pretty much confident that he's not going to mess up. Why would he mess up the best thing that's ever happened to him?
If Kory sits on his face while that's going on, that's pretty much a perfect afternoon. (Awww hungover Noc *water*)

It's shitting its pants and calling it austerity, that's what. Heavy sigh. This is why I need the degree to leave. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's okay once you've got a job. And England's a lot better. So don't be put off or anything. It's a lot easier for people coming from somewhere else to get a job here or in Britain. It's just not that easy from the inside.
shhhh I will stop complaining at your hungover face
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 03, 2013 12:20 pm

Colin follows Damian downstairs, a bounce in his step (that no doubt comes from having orgasmed recently, as well as being completely in love), and tries not to stare too much at Damian's bare back and butt and legs lest he walk into a wall.

Jerel is entirely on board that train of thought as well. And when they look at each other like that, surely even Roy can see that this isn't going away.
That is so gonna happen. (thank)

complaining is entirely okay, it sounds like there is a shitton to be complained about
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 03, 2013 12:24 pm

Damian won't be used to being checked out at all. He understands all other Robins, with the exception of Drake (who he just thinks is boring and basic on several levels). But he's so much like his father, who he only saw as intimidating not attractive in the conventional sense. If he catches Colin he's going to look thoroughly bemused.

Roy will probably see it, sure. But it'll be a slim shot to him actually admitting it.
Dick thinks it might be his birthday. (*pat*)

Life is just crapping on me right now. It'll pass. I had a long rage-cry earlier and got to see a band from New Orleans. My mom bought the ticket all "IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR ROOTS GOIN' ON GURL" and I was like "kay", but it was really fun. It's all good. Shit happens. Gotta keep going, I guess.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 03, 2013 12:34 pm

That's okay. Colin's going to have the rest of their lives to convince Damian he's attractive. It won't be all that difficult. Colin's having trouble keeping his hands off Damian right now, and that won't stop if Damian keeps on wandering around the house naked.

So long as he stops putting that distressed look on Dick's face.
Dude, Jerel would go completely overboard for Dick's birthday.

Yeah, that's how it is. You just have to keep angling for the good stuff. Absorb the body blows, try to focus on the nice things, and all that.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 03, 2013 12:38 pm

Not that Damian thinks he's ugly or anything. He has perfect genes. There's no way his mother would let him out of that tube if he were going to end up ugly. He's just not Grayson, or even Todd. That being said, so long as Colin wants him he's happy.

But that's Roy's hobby! That, and mucking around with Dick's relationships long enough to get the distressed look off his face.
Dick wants to know everything he has planned.

Yay, affirming thoughts! No, it really is all good. When all is said and done, I've lost nothing but a little hope I had to really work to build up in the first place. Anyway, if DIT don't want me, there's an English teaching job that I found that still might be going by that time. And maybe I'll just bugger off to France for a little while. There are loads of options. This was just one of them. Thank you for letting me rant.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 03, 2013 12:43 pm

Colin thinks Damian is an entire level of attractive above Dick and Jason. So.

Yeah, well, now Dick's got no reason to look distressed at all. Roy's gotta find a new hobby, maybe.
And he's not going to know a single thing.

My pleasure. Everyone needs to blurt every so often. It's good that you know there's tons of options. Very Happy
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 03, 2013 12:46 pm

Damian thinks Colin may be ill. Is he feeling feverish? Would he like Damian to order in some chicken soup and feed it to him, isn't that what people do?

Roy's huffy, now. I don't think he likes Jerel.
That is going to seriously distress the Bat in Dick.

Yup. Of course, me talking about the many options I have is just another load of affirming bleh, since I know they're not really all that easy to go for, but they are definitely there! XD
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 03, 2013 12:49 pm

That is what people do, so Colin's heard, but he's feeling wonderful.

However will Jerel survive.
He'll be trying to investigate for /weeks/ and Jerel will enlist all of his brothers and friends to lay false tracks.

This is true! That's what you gotta focus on. That, and whatever's happening tomorrow or today that's a nice thing. That's how I'm surviving.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 03, 2013 12:53 pm

Not delirious, then? Is he very sure?

Dick sighs. Oh boys no stop you're both pretty /dry sarcasm
That is /cruelty/. No fair.

I'm focussing on chocolate. And a bunch of things on Netflix that I would like to watch. Also the possibility of showing you around Dublin. And maybe having a Freo and figuring out getting to London so we can be us in London.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 03, 2013 12:56 pm

Absolutely sure. Damian can take his temperature and everything if he likes. Colin will maintain that he is gorgeous and that if he was going to choose, which he wouldn't, he'd still choose Damian every time.

Only pretty? Jerel's offended. He sticks his tongue out.
That's birthdays in the Wayne family.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss those are most excellent things to focus on yesssss
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 03, 2013 12:59 pm

Damian is thoroughly mollified. Though he may fish for more compliments later, Colin is warned.

/Gorgeous/. Now go make friends. Roy's not so bad once you get past his natural aggression. Comes with the Arrow charm. They're all like that. ...'cept for Connor, but he's a monk.
Dick whines in Jerel's face.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I feel better already
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 03, 2013 1:02 pm

Colin will provide them even without Damian fishing, be assured.

Dick's got so many friends who are like that.
Jerel just grins. Dick can do the same to him when it's his birthday, honestly.

GOOD you deserve it
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 03, 2013 1:04 pm

Fishing's half the fun! Besides, he's very good at it.

Part of the whole crimefighting since pre-pubescence deal, Dick is sorry to say.
Nah, Dick keeps one secret for each birthday. Everything else he blabs over the course of the planning. Put-upon-sigh. Such a hard life.

I think we both do.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 03, 2013 1:05 pm

That's true. He's good at just about everything, though.

Speaking of which, Jerel's still holding out for a scaly panty night.
It's absolutely terrible.

Very Happy
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 03, 2013 1:07 pm

He's very bad at apologising, if Colin would like to start a list.

That's for his birthday. ...whoops.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 03, 2013 1:08 pm

That would be a waste of a sheet of paper. Colin prefers to focus on the good things, in any case. They can talk about flaws 'til the cows come home, it doesn't matter so long as they make each other happy.

Jerel grins widely. /Awesome/.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 03, 2013 1:10 pm

Damian makes an amused kind of face at Colin. Ugh, he's so /positive/, he teases. Then kisses him.

Yeah, Dick thought he might like that. Maybe Dick'll get out the bo staff for a show. Who knows. The night might get crazy.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 03, 2013 1:14 pm

Colin laughs into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Damian. He can't not be positive, he's got such a beautiful life with Damian.

Jerel licks his lips. Sounds like the best birthday ever.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 03, 2013 1:16 pm

Ugh, no, he'll infect Damian with his upbeat outlook on life! Quick, Titus. Save yourself! And perhaps the feline, though he may be too far gone in the ways of cynicism to notice.

Maaaaaaaaybe. Dick knows that Kory wants an invite. Maybe she'll teach Jerel some Tamaran cusswords.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 03, 2013 1:25 pm

No doubt Titus just barks happily and runs to fetch a ball for Damian. Whatever is Damian going to do? He's surrounded by positivity. It's overcoming his private spaces.

Hey, now, there's a fascinating idea. He's heard some of them are real tongue-twisters.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 03, 2013 1:27 pm

This must be what his father felt like when he had two Robins on the go. Too much brightness for the Bat. He'll end up a grinning loon in a cape. Like Grayson. Damian leans in for another kiss. Still, what a way to go.

Exactly what Jerel's always wanted, right? Maybe she'll throw together a phrase book.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 03, 2013 1:29 pm

Colin reaches up to stroke his thumbs over Damian's cheekbones as they kiss. Less talk of going, more kissing.

Jerel laughs. Sounds good. Quick reference guide to decoding Tamarans. Tell him more about the bo staff, though.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Damian has decided that Colin is the best kisser ever in the history of kissing, the end.

Less a bo staff, more a bo pole. Dick waggles his eyebrows.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 03, 2013 1:37 pm

Colin is happy to accept that ruling, because Damian taught him everything he knows and thus actually, Damian is the best.

Jerel sniggers. Promises, promises.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 03, 2013 1:38 pm

Damian is a very good teacher, he nods seriously.

Hey, with the scaly booty shorts, there's only one way to show 'em off before Jerel rips 'em off. (Which reminds me; have you seen Magic Mike?)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Colin's very lucky.

With his teeth. He means, what, he'd never indulge in such indecorous behaviour. He's a doctor, for Pete's sake.
I saw it ages ago in the cinema, remember?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 03, 2013 1:45 pm

Astoundingly so, as most magazines will surely tell him.

Uh-huh. And doctors don't take their lovers' underwear off with their teeth, huh?
I do not recall this, but I shall take your word for it! So. That was a weird ass movie, huh? Like, the pacing and such. Just bizarre. ANYWAY it was pretty effective in waking up wolfyMitz. That was my segue, what do you think of it.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 03, 2013 1:47 pm

They're right. Damian's the catch of a lifetime.

Nope, not a single one of them.
Haha, very nice segue. And yes, I did think it would wake up wolfy Mitz. It's about a male strip club, of course it would.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 03, 2013 1:51 pm

This makes Damian laugh, a short burst of sound. Riiiight. Indeed. So it's not Damian who's lucky, with his tasty fallen priest?

Dick sucks his teeth. Oh. That's a pity. He guesses there's no real reason for keeping the scanties, then.
And I don't really think the wolves and vampires are dumb or bored enough to get into drug dealing, so that's a nice plus.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 03, 2013 1:56 pm

Oh, sure, Damian's wonderfully lucky to have nabbed himself a corrupted sinner.

Well, Jerel would hate for all Dick's planning to go to waste.
They certainly wouldn't use drugs, the drugs'd have no effect. They've got bigger problems.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 03, 2013 2:09 pm

So, tell the truth: Is that how Colin sees himself? Corrupted?

He's such a sweetie.
This is true. Though I'm sure some weres in other places wouldn't mind getting in on the monetary action. The wolves and assorted preturnatural misc around the Doctor are pretty well looked after, though.

I do believe it's bed time soooooon
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Hm? Oh, no, of course not! He's in love.

He does try.
No doubt where there's no support or strong preternatural community, they have to do what they can to survive, yeah.

I'm sorta with you, even though it,s 1PM.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 03, 2013 2:29 pm

Damian relaxes, even though he was telling himself he wasn't worried. Good to hear. Though there's nothing he can do about the 'sinner' part. As he understands it, he's been a bit of a high class sinner for a while now.

He does wonderfully.
Wouldn't mind dipping a toe in the bigger stuff, but it's so hard to figure out a structure. How come the heavy stuff was much easier to do on Wave?

Aw, hangoverface. *pets* I will leave you to hydrate and laze around, so. I need to lay sideways for a while. It may not equal sleep but it's particularly difficult to type like that so I might as well be. GOODNIGHT <333
Here, have some Grayson [x] [x]
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content