[Mousevamp] 'Heat'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Mousevamp] 'Heat'

Post by nocturnalie on Sun May 12, 2013 11:55 pm

(Okay, so this is somewhat of a silly idea, but I've been reading too much fanfic lately and I wanna play with it. So is it at all possible that Snooze--either naturally or chemically-induced, as in he's been drugged or has a bad reaction to club drugs he's taken for the first time or something--could go into heat of some kind?)

Snooze locks up the apartment and pulls his jacket up higher around his throat. The wind is bitter this time of year, and though he's not cold, he has to make the appearance of it for his nosey neighbours. He's been picked more than once as a therianthrope thanks to his lack of reaction to extreme heat and cold.

So as he takes the bus, he pretends to be as cold as everyone else, hunched over in his seat breathing into his scarf. He's actually overheating by the time he gets to the club, and he's only too glad to strip down in the staff room and change into his bar outfit.

He didn't see Mouse or the Master around when he came in, so he doesn't have to rush. He bops to the faint music as he considers underwear or no underwear.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mousevamp] 'Heat'

Post by freosan on Mon May 20, 2013 1:25 pm

(I kind of love this idea but I don't know where to go with it. Mouse walks in on him? The /Doctor/ walks in on him? Mouse is waiting at the bar when he comes out?)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu May 23, 2013 5:55 pm

(Haha, whichever you like! I thought I'd give someone the chance to walk in on Snooze in the buff, but he can just as easily finish changing and come out to flirt with Mouse at the bar. One of his favourite pasttimes.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top