[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:50 pm

He'd much prefer kissing the man he loves who cared so much about him that he risked his incredibly mortal life to save him then tease his friends and possibly hurt their feelings. 
noooooo
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:01 pm

Eventually they'll work out a way to do both and hurt no one's feelings.
>Very Happy
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:21 pm

I have no doubt. They're all very smart. 
so wait hey will we do the scene with getting Mitz free or shall we leave it at that? XD
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:19 pm

I am currently in the car off to the wedding, but I definitely want to do that scene!, unf yes. So that is the next to part of the post, for sure!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Righto! Also I saw your pictures from the wedding, it looked really pretty as did yoooooou 

Mitz has no idea, obviously, about what Seth and Snooze have planned. He kind of can't. Seth couldn't risk talking to him about it when he's under lockdown and he definitely couldn't afford to be seen with Mitz often while he was cozying up to Thaey. So it's a surprise, to say the least, when their group turns towards Snooze's club. 

Mitz must have shown that surprise somehow, though he has no idea how, because Thaey's hand lands on his shoulder and starts steering him more solidly towards the club. "Problem?" he asks. His nice tone barely hides the threat in that one word. 

Mitz straightens as much as he can, since his default state these days seems to be unnaturally hunched, and shakes his head. "No, sir,"  he says clearly. He can only hope Snooze isn't working. He doubts he has that much luck, but he can always hope.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:28 pm

Augh thank youuuuu. I do not take photos often and I take photos of myself even less often, I am very very glad they all worked out so well.

Not only is Snooze working, he is looking especially dolled up tonight. Low v-neck top, designed to make his neck look appetising, maybe a bit of colour around his eyes, a pair of tight jeans... He is dressed to impress. He is, after all, the bait. It's not that he didn't trust anyone else with the job. He just didn't want anyone else having to get close to someone as psychopathic and terrifying as Thaey. 

He's in the front line of the bar. Thad's DJing. Mouse and a few other sympathetic therianthropes who'd like to see the asshole vampire coven leader out on his ass are hanging out in the booths, looking non-threatening and vaguely drunk. There's other useful people around, too, no doubt. People that Seth, Snooze, Carlisle, Mouse--all of them have called in favours, for this.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:37 pm

very much so Very Happy

The group - or platoon or whatever else Thaey is calling them this decade - make their way to the reserved booth in the corner. Thaey does take a few seconds to check it, see whether or not it's good enough. Everyone else stands and waits for him to be done, waits for the nods that says everything's okay. Then they sit. 

There's a weird fluidity to everything the group does. They're all so well trained that it barely takes a twitch from Thaey to communicate what he wants each of them to do. Once they sit, two break from the group to find Thaey some pliant sweet thing for him to nibble on. 

Thaey sits and drags Mitz down beside him. He leans in and points out Snooze. He doesn't have to. Mitz smelled him and avoided eye-contact. He's embarrassed about how he looks. "Is that yours?" Thaey asks. Mitz nods; he knows what Thaey means even if Snooze isn't really /his/. "Maybe we'll get him over in a little while. See what he thinks of the new you."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:42 pm

shucks stoppit

Seth and Snooze's whole strategy is based around one thing Seth said, one night while they were trying to plan. He said, 'Thaey feeds on fear just as much as he does on blood'. So from the instant the group waltz in, Snooze is tense. On edge. Even twitchy. 

He wants Thaey to think he's terrified. He wants Thaey to relish it, and be distracted by it. 

Because once Thaey's guard is down, the fun will begin.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:49 pm

noooooooooo

And Mitz hates it. He only had time to glance at Snooze when Thaey pointed at him, brought  Snooze to his attention (and, subsequently, to the attention of the whole group). Snooze looks - well, Snooze looks amazing. Kind of delicious, on several levels. But not as happy as Mitz is used to seeing him. It gets to him. 

Which was the point, obviously. Thaey laughs and pushes him out of the way when his donors arrive. Mitz doesn't go too far. Sometimes, when Thaey is in a good mood, he gets stray drops. 

He /hates/ that Snooze will see this. But maybe Thaey's right, maybe he's moved on and won't care to even look at Mitz.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:53 pm

gack

Far from it. Snooze is going to be longing for Mitz the whole night. That's... not strictly part of the plan, actually. He and Seth probably argued about it. Seth thought it might get Mitz in trouble. But Snooze thought that, instead, Thaey would enjoy it. That it would tickle him to get to personally destroy this last thing Mitz has left.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:26 am

Well, he's not wrong. Thaey probably waits until he's nice and bored before calling Snooze over to him, though. He'd catch his eye, then motion to one of his boys - maybe one of his more intimidating girls - and get them to bring him over. 

Mitz is officially shitting it.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:20 pm

Snooze has been working the bar like he's gagging for it, flirting up a storm, whilst keeping an eye on Mitz and the others. He's known it was coming, he's planned for it--but he can't help the flash of nerves and fear as Thaey's cronies come for him.

He doesn't have to act scared as he's dragged to the vampire booth. And he doesn't have to act, how desperate he is to touch Mitz. But he'll keep his hands to himself, and lift his chin as he comes face to face with Thaey.

And he'll ignore Seth so thoroughly it's like they've never even met.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:25 pm

Thaey crooks his finger at Snooze, then pats a spot beside him. He spends far too long getting into Snooze's personal space and examining him. He speaks to Mitz while he looks Snooze over. "I thought you liked girls." It's almost conversational. 

Mitz wants to look away from Snooze, ashamed, but he can't. He might be able to see him after this. He doesn't think Thaey will kill him, not unless provoked. But he will take this opportunity to reinforce his Never Again rule. "You had only ever given me girls before, sir," Mitz answers. 

"He's pretty, at least," Thaey murmurs, then addresses Snooze directly. "Did you know that you're pretty?" 

(I think it should be clarified: Mitz called Thaey sir like you would a CO because he must, unlike Zop who says it like a title or pet name because he loves.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:34 pm

Snooze is a little stiff as he sits next to They. For the sake of the plan he has to be very distracting, though. He has to keep Thaey's attention off Seth, off the shifters who are forming borders and shuffling the weakest of the humans out the door.

So he more than endures Thaey's examination. He makes himself relax. "I've been told that I'm nice to look at, yes," he says. And plunges in with, "Do you want me to call you 'sir', too?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:35 pm

That at least gives Thaey pause, but he's amused enough. "That depends. Do you know my name?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:43 pm

Snooze nods, carefully. "I've heard of you. Who hasn't?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:47 pm

"Did he tell you about me?" Thaey might be asking sweetly. He holds Snooze's chin so that he can study his face while he speaks.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:55 pm

Snooze firmly does not flinch. He lets his head rest in Thaey's hand. "No. Others. Everyone in town."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:02 pm

Thaey's expression doesn't change from blandly amused, but his jaw flexes slightly. "You didn't tell him about me at all?" He's talking to Mitz. 

"I mentioned how powerful you are, sir," Mitz says, truthfully but thoroughly diplomatic. "I don't think I ever mentioned your name? Was I - I didn't - am I supposed to do that?" 

"Speaking of things you're not supposed to do," Thaey brightens, tipping Snooze's head to bare his neck. "Does he taste good?" 

Mitz doesn't answer. Thaey kicks him, hard, without looking. "Yes. Sir. Yes, sir." 

Thaey leans in and scents Snooze's neck. Usually he doesn't take this long to feed. He hates the stupid pageantry that comes so often with vampirism these days. But it's killing Mitz, and it's obvious how much.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:08 pm

As They tips Snooze's head, Snooze looks askance at Mitz. He so desperately wants to reach out to him. The most he can do is steady himself on the seat, his hand spread, fingers pointing at Mitz. Stretching for him.

He feels Thaey's undead breath on his neck as They scents him. It takes all he has not to shudder. "He did say his leader was very strong," Snooze says. 

He almost doesn't recognise his own voice. He sounds a little drugged. For a brief second, he wonders if he really is just a fangbanger.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:13 pm

(Okay, so, hear me out on this. What if Thaey's power is all about self-esteem? Like he has the ability to instill a feeling of either worthlessness [which makes a victim give up because what's the point] or pure confidence, like Thaey is the one that helped them realise their potential. Hence the fanatic following and such?) 

"He's a coward," Thaey murmurs against Snooze's skin. He unsheathes his fangs and drags them over Snooze's skin. "But at least he's not a liar." 

Mitz flinches when Thaey strikes, and it takes a lot not to ask him to stop, but he stays where he is. If he moves, he'll make it worse for Snooze.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:21 pm

(Oooh, that's an interesting idea! I like it! What was Mitz's power again?)

Snooze gasps when They strikes, and instantly he's well aware that there's no point in pulling away, that he can't get away. He's the bait, the distraction, and he's played his part. Seth is now on his own. 

And he's waiting for his moment. For that split second when They will be more involved in the taste of Snooze's blood than in Mitz's misery, in what's going on around him.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:25 pm

(Mitz is a witch, right? Or, his mother was. So he has some magic in his blood which mutated with vampirism and made his bite like being on drugs. Victim is super euphoric and sometimes sees traces on magic, like he does, which ends up looking a lot like seeing the color in music, or other such druggie speak) 

Mitz just wants to help. But he can't. This is officially the worst thing he has done, dragging someone so nice into his shitheap of a life. He can only really watch. 

Thaey, for all his talk and bravado, was thankfully hungry. And he does mean to drain Snooze within an inch of his life. He puts everything into it - he wants Mitz to think Snooze will die.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:33 pm

(Yeah, that's right! So since Thaey's power had to do with affecting his victim, how his victim feels, that's where the vampiric part of Mitz's power comes from. It's perfect!)

Snooze is lost in a daze. He couldn't struggle or fight if his life depended on it--and it might. He has to trust Seth. He has to trust Mitz, too, that Mitz is awake enough to come with them. If they go through all this and Mitz has been brainwashed enough to defend Thaey...

Seth sees the precise moment Thaey succumbs to the taste of Snooze's blood. There's no doubt the human tastes and smells uncommonly good. That was the strongest part of the plan, that Thaey wouldn't be able to resist.

The very instant Thaey gives in, Seth strikes.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:40 pm

(Very Happy HUZZAH I like it when things click) 

Mitz has just enough reserve energy to stand quickly, vampire-fast, and go to Snooze's side while Thaey pulls off him and yells angrily. Confused or surprised, even. Maybe. Mitz doesn't know if it's possible for Thaey to be confused. Never surprised.

Mitz, on the other hand, is well used to being confused and surprised and is showing off his knowledge of the art right now. He probably looks spooked, more than anything, but he chose Snooze's side before Thaey's on instinct. 

He watches, with some amount of horror, as all hell breaks loose.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:45 pm

Seth essentially savages Thaey, letting out decades of pent-up rage in the space of a second. He slices up Thaey's crotch well and good, and cuts sharply upwards. He'll leave the silver knife buried in Thaey's chest.

Then he seizes Mitz. "Grab Snooze. Follow me."

The shape shifters all immediately drop into their animal forms, fierce lions and wolves and even a bear screaming on the dance floor. The bartenders vanish, led by Thad, who holds the back door open for Seth and Mitz and Snooze. 

All hell breaks loose is an accurate description.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:49 pm

Mitz stares at Thaey's prone (though obviously not dead) body for a split-second, then swallows and takes Snooze's hand. "I'm sorry," he mumbles. "If I could, I would carry you. I'm sorry." He follows Seth, glad for instruction.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:58 pm

Snooze is likely bleeding profusely, from having Thaey's fangs ripped out of his neck, and his head is pretty fuzzy. He'll cling to Mitz, stumble after him, just barely aware of what's going on. But he's so fucking happy that Mitz is coming with them.

Seth clears the way. He's full of vigour--Carlisle let him feed well this evening. Mouse, fierce black lioness, roars off anyone who tries to interfere as they all dash out the back door.

Right into Carlisle's waiting four-wheel-drive. Seth bundles Snooze and Mitz in the backseat, jumps in the passenger side and they're off. Mouse uses her body to slam closed the door after them, and disappears into the night, intending to meet them at the safe house deep in the woods.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:01 pm

Mitz is - well, he's still confused. He's barely alive. And the smell of Snooze's blood makes him feel ill and weak and starved all at once. He arranges Snooze compulsively on the back seat, trying to make sure he's comfortable and being as gentle as he can be, then bites his wrist and offers it to Snooze. He's got to heal. 

He can't process anything else right now because it's a little too much, but Snooze has got to heal.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:11 pm

Seth grasps Carlisle's hand on the gearstick, and watches Mitz and Snooze in the mirror.

Snooze is probably pretty pale, and dizzy. But he recognises what Mitz is offering immediately. He reaches up and takes Mitz's wrist with one hand, and slides his other hand around the back of Mitz's head, stroking him as he sucks.

(Going to lunch, be back soon!)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:14 pm

Mitz smiles a little, which no doubt pushes scars and burn marks around his face horribly. He rearranges himself so that he can comfortably lean against Snooze and he lets him drink as much as he wants. There isn't much, but it doesn't matter. Snooze'll feel better. 

(*salute!* I may not be here when you return, but I may~)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Snooze will drink just a mouthful or two, enough to stop the shaking in his limbs, stop the dizziness. Of course, it's replaced with that old familiar /buzzing/, almost a stronger form of what he gets hit with every time Mitz feeds from him. Mitz's burned face drifts with colour. 

Snooze kisses Mitz's wrist, takes his hand to hold it, and he shifts around to hold onto him. "I missed you."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:27 pm

Mitz smiles and exhales, relaxing against Snooze. That's familiar, at least; he's hallucinating again. But it's the good one - even if it is a little different. "Missed you too," he says, thick and sluggish but happy. Unashamedly happy. 

Which might be a warning bell for Seth, to be honest.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Snooze is going to hold on to Mitz as tight as he can, his fingers smoothing through Mitz's hair, the other pressed hard against Mitz's back. "You're safe now."

That's why Seth is keeping an eye on them. The number of times he's nearly gone nuts on Carlisle after realising he's awake and it's not a dream--Mitz's nightmares are gonna be a dozen times worse, but he's not the only one suffering from them. He'll make sure Mitz and Snooze are safe.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:43 pm

Mitz huffs a small laugh. He curls into Snooze and nuzzles against his neck. Snooze smells /so real/. "You always say that." 

i want to cover them in blankets
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Snooze strokes Mitz's hair, and his breath catches in his throat. He knows he's never said that to Mitz before. So Mitz has been dreaming of him. "This time is different."

all the broken babies
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Mitz laughs again. "Of course," he says, placating. There's no way he's going to fight with Snooze when he only has maybe five minutes, at best, with him until something terrible breaks through his psyche and rips him away. He'd rather stay where he is and hold onto him while he can. 

so delicious 
I mean sad
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:58 pm

Snooze presses a kiss to Mitz's head and holds on. Mitz will see. Soon enough, he'll see that Snooze is real, and the miserable greys and heartsick blues will fade from his voice and around his face.

Sadly delicious
Deliciously sad
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:02 pm

Mitz probably drifts into unconsciousness, or a vampire approximation. Not sleep and not death, since both are out of reach for various reasons. He does keep a vice grip on Snooze's clothes, though. They won't get him off easily. 

the best kind of boys
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:07 pm

They're not planning on it. The drive will take most of the night. It'll be barely an hour 'til dawn when Carlisle turns onto a bumpy dirt road and Seth starts to call Snooze and Mitz's names, waking them up.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Hm. Coin toss for ferally protective Mitz or dead to the world Mitz.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Oooooh, feral! I vote for feral! 

Snooze wakes up slowly, his face buried in Mitz's hair.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Heh. I should have really known. 

Mitz stirs and rumbles quietly, perfect content. Distantly, he knows from the smell that he's not in his coffin or cell room (bedroom, really, since his barracks room has been long since given away). Seth moves in on his peripherals, opening the car door. 

Mitz moves quickly, putting himself between Seth and Snooze, the outside and Snooze, and growls lowly. He probably looks menacing enough, though he would only be able to fight for a very short time. (He moves kind of like a spooked cat and kind of like a hungry snake, just fyi.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:21 am

You really should have. 

Snooze immediately comes in close behind Mitz, resting a hand very lightly on his back. The sparkling colours have faded from his vision while he napped, but he's also much less dizzy. He feels more like himself.

Seth drops down so his head is below Mitz's, so Mitz is in a more powerful position, and raises his hands. "I'm not going to take him away from you."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:28 am

I dropped the ball and I am sorry. 

Mitz throws an arm behind him, further protecting Snooze. He's spooked thoroughly; he doesn't know where he is, he has no idea why Seth is the one talking to him and not another, higher ranking member of the garrison like usual and he knows he won't be able to keep this up for long. 

He just about registers Seth's words. He hears them. They make sense. But something is switched in his brain that tells him to ignore them. They're words and words aren't always as kind as they sound at first. 

Still. Seth moves slowly and he hands over the dominant position without issue. Mitz stops growling but doesn't ease up, and he takes a second to inhale deeply. Just to make sure it's really Seth. He's all turned around from hunger, he could be wrong about anything.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down