[Circus] Recruitment Day

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Circus] Recruitment Day

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:48 pm

"I could do you, if you want?" Jerel suggests, his eyes bright with lust. "I'm not as good at torture as you, though. Or I could fuck you." He licks his lips, and grins. "I may go off too quick once I'm in you, though. Your ass is amazing."

"Maybe you were tricking me into it at first," Jerel admits. "But I got used to it. Kind of--craved it."

AW maaaaan SLEEP WELL I wish you no pain~ ♥!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:01 am

"Grew it myself," Dick says proudly, wiggling above Jerel seconds before dropping a little so he can rub against him. "I want to fuck." 

Dick slowly releases Jerel and starts playing with his hair. It helps him think. "I kind of feel like I should be apologising for that," he feels like a bastard, actually. Maybe he is as emotionally manipulative as Bruce. Jay's going to have a field day.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:32 am

Jerel drops his hands to push Dick's pants down, enough that he can get two good handfuls of Dick's perky ass. "Hoped you'd say that."

"Don't," Jerel tells him. Dick's fingers in his hair make him feel all warm and stupid. "Don't apologise for making this better than some one night stand."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:39 am

Dick gives Jerel a toothy smile and pushes into his hands. He's more than aware of what his best feature is, since it comes up pretty much daily when he's walking down the street. He's never really gotten the chance to see it properly himself, though, so he has to take other people's word for it. "So long as you're okay with me going as slow with the fucking as I did with the sucking." 

"Would have made class awkward as hell," Dick mumbles. "But that was just a weird, practical way of justifying it in my head. I just really liked you. And you made me your friend first, too. Like I had a chance of walking away without falling for you, heh."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:46 am

Jerel sobs theatrically. "You're going to kill me, aren't you." He lifts his hips and rubs his aching cock against the fabric of Dick's underwear. "Yeah, bring it."

"I thought you were a pretty cool guy," Jerel admits. "I wanted to hang out with you one way or another. Maybe I tried for friends with benefits or fuckbuddies or something. But this was better."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:54 am

Dick wriggles his way out of his pants and whips off his boxers - then looks around. "Right. Unfamiliar bedroom. I'm guessing everything needed would be in the bedside drawer, but I knew this one guy? Kept everything in his shoe. So... where am I looking?"

Dick laughs. "Yeah, I can't do friends with benefits," he smiles. "Tried a few times. It always ends with me getting way too comfortable and fond of whoever. Which leads to complications - but I don't have to tell you that, you were there in the hall with Dickhead Grayson."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:18 am

Jerel sniggers, and taps Dick's right ass cheek. "This side. Don't worry, no shoe hunting necessary. You know some pretty weird people."

"I was," Jerel agrees. "I was pretty worried you were gonna walk out of that hallway and I'd never see you again, I gotta say. That's probably what tipped me off to the idea that I'm more--fond--of you than I would be of a fuckbuddy."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:27 am

Dick swoops in for another kiss, then goes on the hunt. "I really, really do," he agrees. 

He can work with fond. Better than nothing. So much better, in fact, that Dick beams widely. "I wasn't going to leave for good, you know. I would have climbed into your bedroom window later on if you didn't let me back in to beg forgiveness."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:16 am

Jerel is going to be busying himself getting familiar with Dick's hips and abs and cock as he stretches, running his hands all over his front. Exploring. "You have a great dick, Dick," he says, cheeky.

"I would have left it open for you," Jerel mumbles.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:19 am

"Shh, you'll get him all excited," Dick teases, twisting around so he can search properly while allowing Jerel a full show. "Oh. Now you've done it. I think he likes you." 

Dick smiles, all warmth and softness. It might mean a lot, to him and the people he grew up with, to leave a window open. Not that Jerel would understand that, but still. "But I didn't leave," he reminds them both. "It's gonna be hard to get rid of me now."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:28 am

Dick's circus-bendy body is Jerel's absolute pleasure to admire. He curls his hand around Dick and drags his hand up as slow as he can, tight and warm. "What a shame. How will I cope."

"Not a bad thing." Jerel finally looks up to meet Dick's eyes. "It's about time I grew up. Acted like a real boy. Used my own words. I don't want to get rid of you," he says clearly, admitting it to both of them.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:32 am

Dick grins and throws the lube to Jerel. He keeps the condom he finds in his hand, twirling it between his fingers. "Want me to show you my condom trick?" 

The urge to tell Jerel that he loves him is pretty strong but, to be honest, Dick's unnaturally used to stomping that down. He leans in and kisses Jerel's cheek. "Don't grow up too much, though," he says. "I like you immature and excitable."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:52 am

Jerel grins. "What a stupid question. I'm always up for one of your tricks," he says, adding a sly wink.

"Just not teenage moody and changeable," Jerel says. "Cutting off my nose to spite my face. I like this. I like /you/. I want this, and you."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:57 am

Dick rips the packaging open and takes out the condom. "Yeah, I figured," he smirks. "Lie back." 

"/Incredibly/ good to hear," Dick says honestly, curling his fingers a little more in Jerel's hair. He decides not to tell him that he kind of thinks teenage moody and changeable is cute. He does, after all, have a type. "So. When do you want to meet my family? Not my - I mean my adoptive family, obviously."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:13 pm

Jerel is uncommonly obedient as he sprawls back on the bed. He flaunts what he's got, arms behind his head, stretching out his lean muscles.

Jerel exhales. One of the big questions. "All at once or one at a time? What do you think?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:17 pm

Dick pauses and checks Jerel out blatantly. "You know you're gorgeous, right?" He takes Jerel's cock in his hand and ghosts his thumb over the head. 

"Well," Dick begins, thinking about that seriously. "Not all at once. And not one at a time. I could break it up into -" he counts in his head "- two groups of three."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:00 pm

Jerel arches lazily into Dick's hand. "Mm. Glad you think so." He's put quite a bit of effort into being the hot doctor, the hot circus kid, the hot fuck.

"Sounds manageable. Go out for pizza or something?" Jerel suggests.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:05 pm

Dick makes a noise that communicates just how much he thinks so, then puts the condom into his mouth. He holds it with his lips, tip in his mouth, then bends to swallow Jerel down entirely. The condom rolls out perfectly by the time Jerel hit the back of his throat. 

"That would be a definite yes for one group, but a really bad idea for the other," Dick says, shrugging. "We'd have to go to the manor."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:19 pm

Jerel rewards Dick with a thorough and throaty moan, wild eyes focused on Dick's fucking wicked mouth. "You're so fucking stunning, fuck," he breathes. 

Are they at a point where Dick would have told Jerel his background, besides Haly's? I don't even know if Jerel's told Dick he was a doctor yet. "Manor?"
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:32 pm

Dick waggles his eyebrows and hums agreeably around Jerel, then sits back up. It's not been all that long since the last booty call he got from Roy, so he shouldn't need too much prep. Still, better safe than sorry. "You want me to take care of this part, or do you wanna shot?" he asks, taking the lube from Jerel. "Gotta say, I kind of want your hands on me right now." 

Dick withdraws a little and rubs the back of his neck. He might have left out that part so that the circus wunderkind could have some semblance of being normal. "Manor," he confirms. "I might not have mentioned that my adoptive father is Bruce Wayne, huh." 

I am going to do the sweep thing and then sleep because sleeeeep
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:45 pm

Dick won't even get the chance to finish asking before Jerel is snatching the lube back and slicking up his fingers. "I want to fucking worship your ass."

Jerel raises his eyebrows. "Whoa. Wayne Manor. That's--shit. Crazy. Billionaire heir, huh?"

I hope you are enjoying sleeping, my phone was at 4% and is now improving
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:51 am

Dick has to laugh. "Sounds pretty good to me," he says. He's had that said to him before, just not in so many words. He - likes it, he thinks. How blunt Jerel is. The bluntness kind of reminds him of Kory. 

"Tough to keep track on what Bruce is these days? Billionaire, trillionaire. Whichever," Dick shrugs. "I try not to find out. Makes me feel weird and I hate being intimidated by him." Not that it doesn't happen. "I'm - well. I'm not like that. Just so you know. You've seen my apartment." 

that is okaaaay I was actually wondering how intense your battery is XD
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:31 am

Jerel smirks up at Dick, then slides his slick fingers underneath him. This lube is damn good quality--Jerel wouldn't settle for less--so it'll warm quickly as Jerel teases at Dick's perineum, and at the hole behind. No doubt he could make this more intense if he had Dick on his back, but he's kind of looking forward to having Dick writhe on top of him. Jerel tantalises Dick with just the first knuckle of one finger.

"You're more circus chic than playboy mansion," Jerel says, agreeing, even as he tries to process the idea. "That giant place up on the hill, that's Wayne Manor, right?"

It is apparently not all that great. I am going to be on a train for eight hours today, too, so I am going to have to be careful about replies. I think I'll check my phone every half hour? That should preserve the battery for a while.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:26 am

Dick sucks in a breath and rolls his hips a little. He smiles at Jerel. He really likes it when he gets to experience slow and enjoyable. He might take every opportunity to push further and moan louder while he can. 

"That's, yeah. That's the one. You don't mind, right? Just treat it like going to a museum," Dick suggests. 

Okaaaaay I will sleep soon I think, maybe. Not having a great day. Hence the slow replies.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:35 am

Jerel will surely enjoy that, oh yes. He's a tad impatient, though, so he likely won't be able to go as slow as Dick would like. Dick's ass is just far too tempting--and welcoming. His fingers sink into Dick like sin itself. 

"Complete with weirdo tour guide?" Jerel tickles Dick a little.

Okaaaaaay. I am about to get a taxi to the train station, so if you are gone when I am back on the phone I hope you sleep wellllllll~ and even if you are still here perhaps this should be counted as a general goodnight for whenever you do disappear between my check ins <3333
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:53 am

Dick is moaning in seconds. He'll want Jerel to keep it up for as long as he wants, and no longer. He would want to be, for lack of a better word, banged as soon as possible. 

"You have a choice between rubber boned circus boy or snarky English butler," Dick grins. "You're gonna meet the butler anyway, though. He's pretty much a dad to - everyone." 

That sounds like some amount of a plan! I bid you goodnight now, though I think I might now be staying up to drown my pain and stress in more Dragon Age XD <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:12 am

Jerel won't make it past two fingers. Dick writhes and arches and fucks down onto his hand and he's tucking gagging for it, and he's so hot and easily stretched and there is no way Jerel is saying no to any of that. He makes sure the condom is secure around his cock, and digs a hand into Dick's hip. "In all the way at once? Or slow?" 

"You have a butler? Shit, I didn't think anyone this side of the Atlantic had a butler anymore." Jerel scratches his head, then decides to let it go. He wants Dick, not his enormous manor. He's not a gold digger. "You'll have to show me your favourite spots in the manor," he grins. "For. You know. Research."

Mmmmmm dragon age snarky wardens mmmm that is a damn good plan. I will continue to check in if you do feel like replying! <3!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:21 am

Dick grins. "That's a hard question, gorgeous," he says. "If I had a coin I'd be able to give you a definitive answer."

"/Bruce/ has a butler," Dick corrects him. Alfred still brings him food on Thursdays, though. But he doesn't mention that. "And if you can keep up with me, then you get to see my favorite places. Count it towards extra credit." 

wonderful warden replies and also Noc replies nice yes
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:05 am

Jerel's pretty sure he's gonna come explosively if he tries to go slow, overwhelmed by the feel of Dick's hot ass enveloping him. "Suit yourself," he says, breathily. Then he lines himself up and jerks his hips up, pulls Dick down, fucks into him as smooth and /deep/ as he can. 

"I've always been a pretty good student," Jerel grins. "Never needed extra credit before."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:11 am

Dick curses loudly, throwing his head back, but he's smiling. Grinning. It feels like Jerel fucked right into the middle of him and it was /amazing/. Dick laughs softly, because he's having fun, and rolls his hips downwards so Jerel can get even deeper. 

"Indulge a doting teacher?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:43 am

Jerel likes it when sex includes laughter. Too often, people take themselves way too seriously. He's in the middle of drawing breath to ask Dick if he's having fun when Dick clenches and rocks down deeper on his cock. 
He groans. "Fucking--evil," he says, and grins. Then he thrusts upwards again. Dick's ass comes flush with his ass. 

Jerel quirks his lips. "Oh, it would be my pleasure. /Sir/."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:48 am

Dick's jaw goes slack. Jerel may not be hitting the right /spot/ right now, but he's hitting all of Dick's buttons right now. He's talking, he's not letting up. He's still touching Dick while he fucks him - this is going so well. Really well. Dick is already hoping there'll be a round two. 

Dick groans. "C'mon, don't," he laughs. "I'm sorry I brought up the teacher thing. You know I hate the s word."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:30 pm

Dick rising above him is damn gorgeous, breathtaking. "Am I getting it right?" Jerel plants his feet on the bedspread, grabs Dick's hips, and starts to rock, pushing up and pulling out of Dick's hot, slick ass.

Jerel pulls an innocent face. "Whatever do you mean, sir?" He flutters his eyelashes.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:37 pm

Dick gasps before he manages to get any words out. For a second there, he almost didn't want to talk. Which is /rare/, to say the least. "So right," he says, smiling down at Jerel. He grunts and clenches around him again just to drive the point home. "Really right. Gold star. Fuck." 

"Augh, no," Dick laughs and pokes Jerel in the stomach. "Stop it or I swear there won't be as much make-up make-outs as I was planning. ...that's a lie, there totally will be, but the threat is still made."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:13 pm

When Dick clenches, Jerel really /slams/ up into him. "That's the idea."

Jerel holds up his hands. "Okay, okay, promise, I won't say the dreaded s word again. You're safe from me. I wouldn't give up my make-up make-outs for anything."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:19 pm

Dick cries out and lets his back arch with the shocks of pleasure and pain, then drives back down onto Jerel. He grits his teeth automatically - it's hard work having this much fun - and starts riding Jerel's thrusts with all he has. 

"That's all I ask," Dick says sweetly and kisses Jerel's cheek. "So, uh. You think we missed Bones?"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:39 pm

Jerel reaches up to press his fingers to Dick's clenched jaw, even as he fucks him, as they set their rhythm. 

Jerel snorts. "Yeah, I'd say so. Probably onto CSI by now."
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:42 pm

Dick moves his head and catches Jerel's fingers, sucking them into his mouth and biting sometimes. Gently, but biting. He needs to do something with his mouth. He takes Jerel's other hand, knowing that he doesn't need it on his hips to guide him, and puts it around his cock. He's /dying/ to be touched. 

"Amateurs," Dick scoffs. He's sure he mentioned something about being on the force to Jerel at some point, so he's not all that worried about comments like that. "At least I won't care about missing it while we're busy."
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:06 pm

Jerel is only too happy to jerk Dick off as he fucks him. The wet heat of Dick's tongue swirling around his fingers is fucking distracting, but it's so damn hot he doesn't care at all. Up and up and up, his hips pumping, noisy slap of skin on skin--fingers sliding in and out, Jerel smears Dick's saliva all over his lips. "Hot /damn/."

"Got plans, do you?" Jerel grins. "You haven't even had your coffee yet."

Seems like we are in the patchy signal stage D:
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:11 pm

Dick gives Jerel a shaky, breathy laugh in response. He could get used to reactions like that. He might just crave them in general, but he likes the flavor of Jerel's. 

"What? Hey, I have coffee," Dick says with mild surprise. "Sweet. Got kind of distracted there. You have that effect." 

OH NO well I am going to hit the proverbial soonish, I think, so be warned~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:44 pm

Dick is all flushed and pretty. Jerel twists his hand around Dick's cock, eager to keep up that funny little giggle. 

Jerel snorted. "Damn right I do. Your plans?" he persists.

Okaaaaaaaay I wish you luck with the sleepthing
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:47 pm

He won't get a giggle from that. He'll get a loud moan, though, coupled with a desperate shift in weight so that he and Jerel can hit new angles. 

"Stay here and be adorable until you forget you were mad at me?" Dick smiles charmingly. 

I thank yoooooou. I am in bed but I don't know how easy it'll be to sleep. So I guess one more sweep? Yes.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Jerel bites down hard on his lip. "Gotta help me hit your spot," he says. "Come on, I'm not psychic." He gasps a bit, swivelling his hips. "Come on, come on."

"Sounds like a fair plan with a middling to high chance of success."

Awwwww, I hope you are sleeping well. <333333
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:00 pm

Jerel doesn't have to, not to get Dick to enjoy himself. But it's a fair enough request and Dick's always willing to make use of his flexibility where possible. He shifts again, just a little, and arches slightly - then lifts off of Jerel to lower himself down slower than they had been going. Controlled and testing, to feel out the angle and get used to the curve of Jerel. Dick has to do that once, biting his tongue and concentrating, and the second time hits home. Dick is not quiet about it. 

"That's encouraging," Dick grins, and takes his mug. He uncurls himself from the stool while trying to keep hold of Jerel's hand, and stands. "Living room?" 

I am not XD But I am watching things so I'll pass out soon. GOODNIGHT <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:23 pm

"God, I knew all your f-f-flexibility would come in handy." Jerel pushes his head back into the sheets. He feels like he's deeper inside Dick than he's ever been inside anyone. 

"That's where the TV is," Jerel grins. "And the blankets."

Have fun with the passing out, heh!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content