[Circus] Recruitment Day

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Circus] Recruitment Day

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:41 am

"I promise to show you some cool things," Dick says between gasps and moans, eyes closed. "It'll - ngh. Be awesome." 

Dick pauses for a second, realising that he waiting for Jerel to lead the way. He still feels like an ass, like he got off too easy. He takes a breath, smiles at Jerel, and walks them to the tv and couch. 

I got there eventually! I have to get a super early start tomorrow and I don't want to, but I'm house-sitting and interviewing in Dublin so I also kind of do want to. BUT this means that I probably won't be around when you get back onlline and if I am I shouldn't be XD I hope I get to see you, though, however briefly~
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:36 pm

Jerel grinds right against Dick's prostate, then slams it hard a couple of times, letting Dick's cock slide in and out of his hand. Then he manages to say: "You're gonna fucking kill me."

This is maybe Jerel's way of reassuring himself that Dick honestly does want to stay tonight. Because you gotta admit, there would be some pretty convincing doubt.

HOW IS DUBLIN
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

"Not a chance," Dick says, whining out the last word and twisting--writhing on top of Jerel. It's almost a little too much to handle right now. Almost. "No. The best kind of alive."

Dick doesn't blame him. If it were him in Jerel's place, he'd be forcing himself to believe that Jerel'd be staying and letting himself doubt when he's alone. Put on a front. He assumes Jerel's doing the same; it just makes sense. But he intends on proving him wrong.

DUBLIN IS GOOD I am not :/ My cold went weird and make me practically deaf in both ears, I have a fever, I nearly passed out while I panic-attacked today and I am awake waaaay past my bedtime for this interview tomorrow.
I really don't know how many times I can tell people that it's not going to go well, that I'm not going to get this place but everyone's being very Irish about it and IT'LL BE GRAND and SURE ME MAMMY'S LIGHTIN' A CANDLE FOR YA and I'm just about covered in stress. But I'm looking forward to getting it done with so I can go back to randomly writing without feeling guilty for not studying XD
that was a lot of gushing, considering the simple question. Apologies. That being said, I think I can manage two sweeps and then I have to force sleep on myself. Sigh.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:48 pm

"Take you--ah!--up--on that bet," Jerel groans. Dick's twisting and clenching, fuck, it's like he's /milking/ Jerel's cock. They're both covered in a light sheen of sweat, and it's fucking gorgeous, the way the morning sun falls in through the window on them both. Who knew morning sex could be this good?

They curl up on the sofa together and it's all kinds of warm and comfortable. They've spent so many evenings like this, it's hard to believe that this one's different. But it is different. It's a little tense as they try and fit together, and eventually, Jerel just pushes Dick down and climbs on top of him.

Augh that is the freakiest kind of thing. You should find out how to talk about your cold in French so you can have a laugh with your interviewer, heh.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:54 pm

"Do," is all Dick says, but it's oddly charged. Both a command and pleading, mixed in with the orgasm building behind his words. He wants Jerel to take him up on the offer. He wants this again, and this hasn't even finished yet. He brings himself back down again, sitting on top of Jerel, which pushes another loud moan from him.

Dick laughs and lets Jerel get comfortable while he oof's and ow-Jerel's at him. He prefers this, anyway. He gets to hear the tv and look at Jerel at the same time. And now, kind of, he doesn't have to try to hide it.

I have already practised the sentence, but I don't - I don't know. I'm really good at interviews but I'm kind of shit at oral exams? I just freak. I know it's not even an exam, but still. I will just freeze and it'll be embarrassing. It's what happened the last time. That's why she gave me a month to study.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:59 pm

Jerel looks up at Dick and grins. "Already--thinkin' 'bout the--next time?" he pants. "I'm not--doin' good enough." And he brings his hands around to grab at Dick's ass cheeks, spread them wide as he drives into Dick again. He's almost desperate to come, but damn, he wants to see Dick come first. It's like a /need/.

Jerel flicks the TV back on, then drops the remote and settles back on top of Dick. He's looking back at Dick, right now, holding his gaze. He can't see anything but affection and warmth there. It's... really nice.

Oral exams have a long and undoubted history of being absolutely horrible. So just think of it as an interview in French! Pretend you're in France, heheh. About to go grab a chocolat chaud after you're done there.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:04 pm

Dick doesn't /scream/, exactly, but he's loud. He loud with pleasure and a little surprise. He's happy that it's happening and he /wants/ to be loud about it. He recovers enough to grin down at Jerel, then joins his hand with Jerel's on his cock. He actually does tend to come first, historically, though mostly because he likes to watch his lover's face when he twitches and clenches and shudders around them.

Love, Jerel. What you're seeing is love. Grayson love, too, so it's practically in its unprocessed state. Dick's going to reach up and pull Jerel's head down so he can kiss his forehead, then settle back into the couch.

That is a good approach and I will probably do that, but I will don't really think it's going to go well. I know I can speak the language but I seriously doubt that I'll be able to pick up anything that the lady says. Which is a pity, because she seems like a very nice woman to answer to.
Okay one more sweep.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:09 pm

Jerel lets Dick guide them, since Dick knows best how to get himself off. That grin is freaking devilish. Jerel really likes it, just like he really likes all the incoherent noises Dick's making. He made Dick lose his words! He's going to be grinning right back at Dick as he fucks him soundly, jerks him off, and tries realy hard not to come first despite the burning hot pleasure at the base of his spine. Once Dick does come, Jerel is not going to be far behind him.

Yeah, well, how often has it been that Jerel's seen love? His head's still ringing with Dick's confession that he is in love, though, so he may be able to put two and two together and come up with four. He is pretty bright. He lets his eyes close at the forehead kiss, and then he tucks his head under Dick's chin so he can see the TV.

Augh, that sucks. Does she speak really really fast? :\
aw maaaan
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:17 pm

Dick does /not/ take long after he starts guiding Jerel's hand. He wants to see that helpless kind of pleasure on Jerel's face. He wants to know what he looks like. He comes just as Jerel hits him right where it counts again, and it arcs and splashes just shy of Jerel's chin - which would have made Dick laugh a little if he could have /seen/ through the blinding climax itself. He never stops moving his hips though he stops raising and lowering himself. He can't. He's too overwhelmed right then and there.

If Dick had to put a word to that moment, and that moment only since the rest of the night he ruined, it would be perfect. Just fucking perfect. When he imagined things going well with Jerel, he imagined something like that. And he won't hide the happy sigh that escapes, either.

Yes, yes she does. And in an accent I'm not used to as well. So we'll see. Maybe I'll get a chance to show her any progress made, maybe I won't. I might be able to get by on my written test alone. Who knows.
I knoooooooooow but we have already established that I need all I can get on my side for tomorrow XD I BID YOU GOODNIGHT M'LADY wish me luck and stuff <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:31 pm

Jerel just about /sobs/ when Dick doesn't stop moving, and the /look/ on Dick's face is just... exalted. Dick looks like he got fucked well and good, flushed and shaky and stunning. He squeezes Dick's ass as he keeps rocking, and shoves himself deep inside Dick, as deep as he can, and comes with a strangled, swearing moan.

Jerel may even go so far as to find Dick's hand to hold onto. If he's going to do this, he's damn well gonna do it right. Especially after the little sigh Dick gives.

That is unfortunate, for sure. D:
GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK I wish you many many French dreams &hearts;! SLEEP WELL
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:09 pm

With that reaction, Dick kind of wished that they didn't have to have a condom separating them. But, no, safety first. Hell, since he was fifteen Bruce has been packing batcondoms in the belt.
He still moves, but slower now, bringing them both down easy instead of just stopping because they're spent. "So," he grins, rocking gently. "That was /so/ worth it."

As soon as he does, Dick's going to squeeze his hand and bring it up to his mouth to kiss. He knows when not to speak, amazingly. He figures Jerel can read him by now, anyway.

aughhhh
okay I am awake and breakfasting and then I'll do the thing and then it will be done and I can get back to doing nothing
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Jerel drags his hands down Dick's thighs as he shudders with the force of his orgasm. It's been a while since he's come this hard. He massages the insides of Dick's thighs with his thumbs as he tries to catch his breath. "Worth spending the night with my drunk ass clinging all over you?" he mumbles, trying to peel his eyes open.

Just that little gesture--yeah, Jerel picks up that it was the right thing to do. Dick telegraphs himself pretty obviously, sometimes. Jerel is so going to fall asleep sprawled on top of Dick so Dick can't leave, too.

HOW DID THE THING GO
I may have spent most if not all of the weekend playing that new Sims expansion pack oops
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:13 am

Dick laughs loudly and gives Jerel one last roll and a squeeze before he slowly pulls off. "I meant endangering my job," he explains lightly. "I always liked having you all drunk and clinging on me."

He's going to be confident that he's got Dick pinned, anyway. And Dick'll definitely let himself be pinned for a while. But as soon as his pager goes off, he'll have to go. And he won't wake Jerel, because being the night and such is in his job description. He'll be back with breakfast and tiny kisses, though, just like always.

I WENT INTERESTINGLY basically the interviewer said that my spoken understanding is amazing (which I told her) but my answering French is bad (which I told her), my written level is very high (which I knew) but I can't deal with pronouns to save my life. Easy tenses and verbs give me trouble but I'm very good at the advanced stuff. So she's confused and rightfully so. She said that she'd like to give me the greenlight on it because a month ago I couldn't have done things on the weird, bumpy level I did, and I have to do another, English, written test. So. That. A tentative maybe.
oh man if I knew it was Sims keeping you away I would have worried much less XD TELL ME EVERYTHING IS IT AMAZING I haven't played the Sims in such a long time I miss it :/
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:53 am

Jerel groans as Dick shifts off him, but he's quick to strip off the condom and tie it off, dump it off the side of his bed (into a basket, he's not that filthy). He pokes Dick in the chest. "I knew you were getting me drunk!"

And Jerel will sigh and pull faces and pull him into bed--because at some cool hour of the morning he'll have woken up and crawled to bed--and mutter, "One day I'll manage to get you to stay a whole night."

It sounds almost like you're tops with the actual speaking-to-French-people thing but not so great with classroom basics. But it's awesome about the English test, yes!! One more step down!
IT IS SO GOOD there are mermaids and you can SNORKEL and SCUBA DIVE and omg there are houseboats you can literally live on a houseboat in the middle of an archipelago (the new town) and jetskis and speedboats and windsurfing and YOU CAN OWN A RESORT it's pretty amazeballs
also I am wiped out, the boys let me fall asleep reading so I can only manage one sweep after this I'M SORRY I know I'm the worst Sad((((
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am

"/You/ were getting you drunk," Dick laughs again. "But I didn't mind sticking around, if it meant drunken clinging." He shrugs. He might be a little embarrassed about that.

"One day," Dick promises vaguely, happily getting into bed and pulling Jerel into a laying down hug.

It's encouraging! Also, I am not good at talking at all, but I can communicate. I guess I'm just good at listening and typing/writing. Which pretty much sums up my grip on any language XD
oh my god that sounds amazing I want it
nooooooooo it is okay don't worry at all. I have to do work and stuff and I am just glad to have caught you Very Happy
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:08 am

Jerel makes a teasing noise. "Aw, you want me to drunkenly touch you in inappropriate places--oh, wait, I totally already did that!"

Which Jerel will return, until Dick is nicely warmed up and Jerel can go in for the kiss that says 'hello boyfriend I missed you I am glad to see you', which may be one he has been saving up.

Hah! Totally not a bad thing. Typing's the new everything, don't cha know. Asterisks are the new actions.
this being precisely my reaction several days ago when I bought it
I am glad to have finally turn myself away from Sims long enough to reply!! I will definitely reply in the morning, once I can get my eyes to remain open. Until then, GOODNIGHT have a good rest of your daaaaaaaaay &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:13 am

"And how," Dick snickers. Jerel's lovably immature. Dick can appreciate the hell out of that. "And I soberly touched you in inappropriate places." He sighs heavily, dramatically. "And I was doing so well at being respectable, too."

Dick is flushed and grinning by the time that kiss ends. If there's one thing he knows apart from acrobatics and how to deal with sulky, overly-rich man-children, it's what kisses mean. That one felt like it might mean Jerel's okay with them, like he's happy.

Living in the future, faire la vie futuriste
sobbing grabbyhands
Huzzah, replies! Very Happy Sleep well, the Noc, I will see you later~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:20 pm

Jerel tugs Dick down to the bed next to him. "Ah, respectable's for chumps."

Jerel is pretty damn determined to show Dick that he really /is/ happy. He's still tasting the doubt in the air, that Dick thinks Jerel is just making up to him to get him to stay around.

~c'est la vie~
HELLO ARE YOU THERE I sent off my visa application today AUGHAFUSAJDSALDMSKC
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:28 pm

Oh, wow. Yeah. Dick /definitely/ has a type. He snorts and lets himself be tugged. "Yeah, but I'm King Chump."

No, he believes him. And it's not even like Mitz's brand of believing, where he believes that someone else believes something. Dick trusts Jerel, so he trusts his word. What he doesn't trust, however, is his luck. But that's never kept him from trying it and enjoying it while he can.

vraiment, ca
HELLO I AM HERE though not for long also AAAAAAAAAAAAAUGHAHGIWOEK
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Jerel runs a hand down Dick's side, swiping at the cooling sweat. "Not when you fuck like /that/, you're not."

Poor darling. He'll be 'enjoying it while he can' all the way up to picking out colours for the nursery.

mais oui
FSJKADMSAEIREJFADK another step closer to youuuuu
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:37 pm

"What, a chump can't be a good lay all of a sudden?" Dick sighs at the touch. He's tactile, always will be. All of his 'family' are. "News to me."

That's what he did with Kory, yes.

AJIWEOAFKSDOPFKAWPOEKFAOWPEKJFSA oh man Noc oh man I am so excite only I am also hugely upset because I am not sure if I can make it to England or Scotland or anything I am sorry Sad
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:39 pm

"That wasn't just a /good/ lay," Jerel points out. "That lay included coffee beforehand. That bumps it right up there."

Sudden feels. Can a Tameranian and a human have babies?

THAT'S OKAY I WILL BE AROUND FOR A WHOLE YEAR or that's the plan atm anyway so you might be able to at some point or I can just come crash in Dublin for a while or w/e IT WILL WORK OUT we have loads of time
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:48 pm

"And breakfast waiting for you, m'lord," Dick says, affecting a hint of Alfred's accent and grinning.

They can [x]. Mar'i is part of an AU or whatever, but I like to think of her as having happened and being sent away. Being lost, that kind of thing. Another scar for Dickie, since it seems mean to have all that happen to him and then wipe it away.

Okaaaay okay but I still feel bad but you are right, we have time and I will try to get it together. It only really became a problem because the parentals are planning on Christmas in Holland and I really don't want to do Christmas by myself with Frank's family when Holland's an option
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:53 pm

Jerel groans. "Ugh, /see/. Lay on a /whole/ 'nother level to chump."

Sobbing. That's horrible. She's so little and adorable, stop, cannot deal.

Christmas in Holland, that sounds freaking awesome. I have no idea what I will do about Christmas. There are several family members I could spent it with, or I could go hibernate somewhere that it will definitely snow because I am just this side of desperate.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:58 pm

"Fine, but like I said: King Chump," Dick says, pretty proud of that reaction. "The best at being a chump."

One more kick to the heart: Mar'i is Mary, named for Dick's mother and spoken in Tamaranian style and spelling.

Dude you should come with us. Seriously. The town we go to is really sweet and you would love it, so old and nice and stone everywhere. My aunt has this gigantic house that was used by Jews hiding from nazis in the 40's. It snows during winter, a lot, and when it's cold enough the lake freezes over enough to skate on.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:59 pm

Jerel gives in. "Better than any other chump, fine. So good you can pass for non-chump."

augh no i hate you why would you do that to me

The noise I just made was not human.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:05 pm

"Hell, yeah," Dick does a little wiggle dance in celebration. "Darn tootin'. Nearly regular, that's me in a nutshell. Hey. Y'want bacon?"

BECAUSE I HAVE TO LIVE THIS PAIN AND NOW SO MUST YOU

Very Happy So if you wanna, we can do that? We won't even have to stay with my family, actually. We might be able to get houses in this hostel-like place in the woods? I dunno if they only open in the summer, though. I will find out. Anyway, if that is happening, I am asking if you can come.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:08 pm

"What a fucking question," Jerel grumbles. He's a tiny bit distracted by the wiggle dance, wow, that was pretty sexy. "You shouldn't even need to ask that."

so-o-o-o-o-ob

That would be pretty damn awesome. I have to ask my family to make sure they aren't already making plans for me, but if they have not then I would /love/ to come.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:14 pm

Dick shrugs, grinning. "I like to be sure. Kinda don't want to leave the bed, though," he frowns for a second. "Fuck. Oh well. I'll only be a flash." He snorts to himself and heads out to Jerel's kitchen where he left all the food. He does not put on pants. Fuck pants.

*blankets* And now you know why Dick has trouble accepting that good people and good things stick around for him. He deals with it better than the rest of the family, though.

Very Happy Excellent! If not, well. We'll figure something out. Thankfully we plan Christmas early.
One more sweep~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:16 pm

Jerel swirls around on the bed after him, trying to absorb up all of Dick's heat. He'll probably crawl off the bed and come after Dick. "I'm pretty pleased with that flash."

Poor baby. I'm glad we keep giving him a Jerel.

Indeed!
aw mAAAAAAAAN
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:23 pm

Dick gives Jerel another little wiggle. "It's an okay amount of flash," he agrees, wiggling harder so that his penis slaps against his thighs comically. "Okaaaay, I got croissants, English muffins, two of those weird conserve slash jelly packs and a metric fuckton of various breakfast meats. Whatcha want?"

So long as we don't take anyone away from him in giving him Jerel, Dick is pretty pleased with these turn of events also.

Very Happy
I knooooooooooow but it is nearly half five and I think I am going to try to get tattooed in the morning? So I should sleep. GOODNIGHT THE NOC see you later hopefully (I will be woken by cat) <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:27 pm

"All of it," Jerel says immediately. "Well, half, obviously. If we're gonna turn the stove on someone's gonna have to wear an apron over their junk, though."

Usually we don't seem to. Mostly.

TATTOO that is EXCITING AUGH
GOODNIGHT SLEEP WEEEEEEELL &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:42 am

Dick laughs, some of it put on and some of it honest. "Stove? Cook? Dear god no," he shakes his head. "I'd never endanger our lives by /cooking/." He pulls out the, admittedly a little cool now, cooked meats from the bag.

And for that he is very grateful and he would like us to keep that up, thank you.

TATTOO maybe. I don't think it's going to happen, no. Oh well. Some other time!
hellooooo
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:45 am

Jerel grins. "That's good thinking. My brain's pretty melted right now. You must've known."

No problem! So, tonight I may have watched a Law and Order: SVU episode about a swingers club and I found that pretty fascinating, because I never considered it in regards to our characters before? But it could be an odd spin off of smutverse if we wanted to do a more respectable version of that. Like, the couples are swingers, instead of secret incestuous orgy-havers who constantly have to hide.

Some other time! I have been thinking about getting a tattoo for a while? But none of the tattoo artists around here are known for being good, so I am hesitant.
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:51 am

"Hangover, sex," Dick says, tilting his head. "I figured you wouldn't be up for cooking. Pluuuus it's kind of shitty to buy a bunch of food and expect someone else to cook it." He starts finding plates and throwing things onto them.

I could see a handful of bats being the swinger types. The thing is, with them, is that all their lives are secrets. Tim, especially, would appreciate keeping everything he does secret. Obviously the only problem Dick would have with being caught out as a swinger is that it might damage Bruce's reputation. Jason doesn't give a fuck, clearly. Damian's still a little young to have public sex life scandals and I don't know how Snooze feels about it. Steph and Cass, obviously, don't think they're included but they could go public about anything and the press wouldn't know who they are so it doesn't matter.

Well, you don't need a super good artist if you know what you want. My friend is pretty good at what he does, but I'm not going to get him to do anything large or fancy anyway. Maybe get something done while you're over here? It's tradition to get a body mod of some kind when staying with me, apparently.
how are yoooooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:01 am

"You are beautiful and wise," Jerel proclaims. "And I will gladly take that bacon off your hands." He makes puppy dog eyes.

I think I enjoy the thought of everyone trying it out at some point, going there with a Significant Other, and ending up falling into the arms of the person we pair them up with, heh. Like, Snooze and Mitz and Mouse all in other relationships, and they all end up at a swinger's club one night and tumble into each other. Or Dick's with Roy, and Jerel's with Ace, and Jason's with Steph, and there's all kinds of fun times.

Hahahaha, that is true! It's also tradition to get tattoos while on overseas working holidays, so I've heard.
I am goooooood I am pretty tired but so long as I stay at my desk I will not fall asleep
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:04 am

"My weaknesses," Dick complains, handing it over. "Compliments and puppy dog eyes. How did you know?"

Aaaaaaaaa okay that is adorable. Yes good.

This is a thing! So it probably should be done, yes. Yessss. I'll see if I can get inked with you. Or pierced or something. I really want to get my septum pierced soon.
heh okaaaaaay I am going to do the breakfast thing and then I am going to shower, so I am here for a little bit!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:08 am

"You've been my teacher for a while now," Jerel points out. He dangles a strip of bacon over his mouth, then drops it in, and chews. His eyes roll back in his head, it's so tasty.

I know right augh like--like imagine that Snooze is with Willow, and they're cute together but they're just so... vanilla!... like it's okay and they love each other but they've been together since high school, it's time for something new. And Mouse is with Jerel, and together they're like this stupid power couple, but lately everything's become about fighting and having the upper hand and being better than the other, and they /just can't take it anymore/. And Mitz is with Thaey, and he does absolutely anything Thaey tells him, but because he's terrified, not because he's devoted, and he's aching for someone to understand him and take care of him properly.

Ooh, that would be interesting. Though maybe not if you're doing the teaching thing? Unless Irish schools are, like, way more liberal than anything here in Australia, hah!
Awesomeeeeee. I am getting cold, so I may retreat to bed soon, but I will keep awake as long as I can!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:14 am

Dick grins and watches him. "Oh yeah, that whole career thing," he says, dismissive. He can't really worry about that right now.

All that is perfect but Mitz, who wouldn't think he deserves to have someone else. If they're there and he's with Thaey it's because Thaey told Mitz that he wants to swap him for a better model for a little while so he can breathe.

Eh, it's not like I'll be teaching next week or anything XD It's going to be years before I'm even allowed. No big. And, really, with the degree I'm hoping to get I could just as easily go into writing professionally or translating.
okaaaaaaaaay
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:16 am

Jerel snickers. "Understandable you'd forget. I'm a pretty good lay, too." He brushes his knuckles off his shoulder.

Which means Mitz would be left alone in a swinger club while Thaey's off flirting and fucking around with some dumb pouty model-type. And someone alone at a swinger club doesn't stay alone for long. Even just a chat, or a drink...

Unf, translating. That would be an awesome job.
I bought a snood today--an infinity scarf?--and it is the fucking warmest thing ever I swear to god I never want to take it off
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:23 am

Dick has to take a second, because he can't believe himself. He stands behind Jerel and puts his arms around his waist, face to Jerel's shoulderblades. "You were more than a 'pretty good lay'," Dick tells him. He should have said before. "I'm going to be feeling you for weeks."

Veterans will likely know the look of an abandoned and worried lover. Mitz will just be sitting there watching Thaey. The idea that someone might talk to him doesn't cross his mind.

Wouldn't it, though?
ugh I want one of those so bad
okay one more sweep and then I am going to showerplace
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:26 am

Jerel tries to tip his head back, and when he can't, lifts a hand to scratch at the back of Dick's head. "You certainly know what a boy likes to hear," he practically purrs.

Yeah, but Snooze and Mouse would likely not be veterans. And Willow is off talking animatedly to a shy-looking brunette girl in the corner (coughTara) and Jerel is making surprised eyes at a /stunning/ guy (coughDick), so they're free to have a look around.

It really would. Think of all the nice things you'd get to read. Boring things, too, but if you were in fiction translating, maybe? That would be cool. Or, oh man, crime translating. That would be intense.
It was $5 with another purchase, they're selling like hotcakes around here.
okaaaay I will snuggle up in bed and try to make my feet warm while I wait for you to return~
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:31 am

Dick laughs then kisses Jerel's back. "Get off on the truth, too?" he jokes. "I thought I was the only one."

Meta!Mitz hopes they find each other easily.

I could also go into game translation.
niiiiice
righto~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:36 am

Jerel snickers, rubbing Dick's scalp. Dick's hair is fine as silk, it's gorgeous. "Oh, me, I'm a regular blindfolded lady holding a set of scales, can't you see?" He hums, grinning. "Can't wait to see you wincing as you're stretching out in front of the class."

They're both usually attracted to him, first. Or Mouse is, at least. Snooze is drawn to whoever does something in his line of sight first, heh. They both have a certain Mitz!sense, though. Both wanting to make the quiet boy cheer up, without quite knowing why.

/Yes/ that would be amazing, you'd have an awesome time with that.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:06 am

Dick hums. He likes it when people play with his hair. Thankfully people always want to, for whatever reason. "You think I'd be a good performer without being able to hide a wince?" He teases. "But you'll definitely see a reaction, if you're looking."

That's okay, Mitz never knows why they want to either.

It's a nice thought!
I return! Briefly. The tattoo friend is coming over for burritos soonish so I will disappear at some stage. But now, we are outside! I decided there's no point in having the porch unless I use the lappy outside at some stage.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down