[BDSM--split from Sentinel] Thaey and Zop

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [BDSM--split from Sentinel] Thaey and Zop

Post by freosan on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Zop stares at the phone for a minute before he hangs up. Then he immediately goes to his closet and starts picking out clothes. He's going to be ready for this. Or at least as ready as he can be.

tired. do not want to go to work, want to remain on forum. (Probably can't be as chatty as yesterday.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Thaey gets home on time, thankfully, and gets to take care of his long shower and long wank at the same time. It means spending more time wondering what he should wear, but that's okay. He has to look good. Red shirt with a black suit, no tie. The shirt breathes enough that when he takes off the jacket, he'll be okay for when he gets into it with Zop tonight. He debates packing up his own bag, but decides against it. Best to just see what's being chosen for him, at least for now.

awwww man okay Sad I should probably not be here for too long. I have to clean the living room and make room for the tree today
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Normally when Zop wants to impress someone, he wears deep ocean blue. A girlfriend told him he looked good in it once. That relationship didn't last, but the compliment stuck, because no one ever tells Zop he looks good in anything. Except that girlfriend, and Thaey.
At this point in his life Zop likes Thaey a lot more than the girlfriend, and he wore his blue shirt the night Thaey didn't show up anyway. So. Black and white. That he can do.
He picks a black shirt and white denim trousers, cut so tight they're practically obscene, and black combat boots. He thinks a minute, then adds a heavy black leather belt from his toybag.
Toybag. He has everything in there, neatly organized and sorted - two hundred feet of black silk rope and a pair of shears, in one side, and all the things he's had tops use on /him/ in the other. He makes sure the clamps Thaey asked for are in a top pocket, and that the taser is in its case at the bottom.
He plans to get there early, by eight-thirty or nine. Shelby's always there to set up on weekends, and Mouse and Mitz might show, and Zop's been ignoring them lately. ...Besides which, he'd like to get someone else's opinion. He thinks he might be crazy to be doing this. No, he knows he is.
But Thaey might actually want him.

He shows up at the club just in time to help finish the setting up, and he catches Shelby while she's straightening up the rope. She grins at him. "Hey! Come braid this, you're faster than I am."

Zop takes the pile of purple rope she hands him and starts looking for the ends. "Hi. Are you dungeon monitoring tonight?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I've got a scene planned. It's going to be... pretty rough, I think. Just wanted you to know it's okay."

Shelby looks cutely surprised. She does nearly everything cutely. "With who?"

"Thaey."

Now Shelby looks cutely alarmed. "Are you sure that's a good idea? You know what he's like."

"I don't think it's a bad one," Zop says, shrugging. "It's not like that. He's an asshole, but he's good."

"You discussed this with him, yes?"

"I'm not sixteen anymore, Shelby, we negotiated. Properly. He knows my safeword and my limits."

"Where are you going to be?" Shelby has her game face on. Zop knows the look, and sighs.

"He wants the rack. I don't need you monitoring the whole thing," he says. "Just to keep security from throwing him out."

"Zop." Shelby has way too good of a mom voice for a bubbly college student. "He's new, I have not heard good things about him, and you're horrible at setting limits."

"It'll be fine," Zop reassures her. Shelby does not look convinced. Zop shrugs off her worry and keeps braiding up ropes.

Mouse is even more difficult to deal with, when she shows up - Zop is starting to suspect one of her kinks is causing public scenes. He's beginning to regret even telling them as much as he has. He should just be waiting for Thaey. He starts looking over Mouse's shoulder at the door of the club, ignoring her lecture about his limits - he's heard it all before, anyway, usually when he's still halfway in subspace and whatever top was messing with him has left, so at least she's slightly less grating right now - in favor of trying to pick Thaey out of the crowd.

I can only be here for another twenty minutes anyway. Tree! Treeeeeeeeeee
^ most of the above was written over the course of two or three nights so please do not feel you have to write that much in response. Zop was very nervous about the whole thing.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:01 am

Thaey arrives five minutes later than he plans to, which doesn't put him in the /best/ of moods. Any semblance of a bad mood does go away, however, once he gets to the club and gives his coat to be put in the cloakroom.

He scans the main room for Zop, sees him talking to the mouthy blonde, and decides to go to the bar and wait for Zop to come to him.

Treeeeeeeeee ugh I have cleaned and rearranged the living room now and it was difficult and tiring but now I can sit down and my computer is working again and that is what matters.
Woooooooah writing I love it yes good
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:59 am

Zop starts getting nervous at about nine fifty-eight, and by two minutes after he decides to hit the bar himself. He'll get Thaey's drink and if he doesn't show, a double scotch ought to be a good start drowning Zop's sorrows. Mouse follows him - of course she does - and while she's questioning his drink order, he finally sees Thaey.

Thaey looks hot. Hot, and effortlessly confident, and like he's waiting for someone. Zop's stomach flips. He ignores Mouse, pushing past her with Thaey's drink in hand.

He tries to look casual as he walks up to Thaey, but he doubts he manages it. He stands up a little straighter when he arrives at Thaey's side. "Hi," he says, and then his voice dies. He sets the drink on the bar and pushes it over to Thaey wordlessly.

Oh good everything sorted out in the end then.
Heeee. Zop is talkative.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:18 am

Thaey takes the glass and looks at the half melted ice. "Thank you," he murmurs. "And I'm impressed. I'm guessing the ice wouldn't be melted if I had arrived on time." He looks at Zop. "Traffic," he explains simply. He smiles at Zop's stiff posture. "Sit down and relax for a minute, please."

Everything is now in place, anyway. Now have to talk the Frank into getting the Christmas stuff so we can TREE but I don't think it's going to happen tonight. Huff.
HE IS unless he's talking to Thaey and doesn't want to argue, looks like.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:48 am

Zop slides into the chair next to Thaey. "I figured, if you didn't show up on time, I could always drink it." He is trying to relax, but it's hard. He doesn't think he'll be comfortable until Thaey has him tied up. Right now he's just worried he'll do something wrong, come on too strong or not enough, and Thaey will walk away again. "Glad you're here though."

Treeeeeeeee I hope you get one soon.
He's so terrified, bless 'im.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:52 am

Thaey regards Zop sideways when he sits down. "You'd drink my drink?" He's only playing with him, really. Zop's too highly strung.

We have one! But it's upstairs and packed up and I don't know whereeeee but I think it's happening tonight if I can stay awake, heh.
Thaey was, but now he's better because he gets to poke and prod at Zop until he loosens up.
So hey I have a perfect description of Thaey's father, would you like to hear it
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:24 am

"If you didn't come? I'd need it," Zop says. "I warned everyone, so you know. You're good to... do whatever you had planned."

STAY AWAKE tree time is best time.
Well that works.
YES
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:26 am

Thaey looks past Zop's head to meet the daggers Mouse is staring at him. "I'll take your word for it," he says mildly.

Mmm but it's all warm tonight because I've been keeping the fire going and I'm so tiiired
Samuel Korba is an overweight, over-the-hill, nicotine-stained, borderline alcoholic homophobe with a superiority complex and an unhealthy obsession with male bonding. Very Happy?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:51 am

Mouse intensifies her glare and then pointedly turns to Shelby, though she still throws a glance over now and then.
Zop shrugs. "They're not happy, but they won't throw you out. And the rack should be open for us until ten-thirty, if we haven't gone over by then someone else wants it."

Hm. That sounds nice too. Difficult.
Perfection.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:03 am

Thaey snickers at Mouse's reaction and takes a sip of his drink. "Let them not be happy," he says, shrugging slightly and sliding from his chair to stand. "I don't have to deal with them. And we have a bit of time, huh? Good." He wants to get a chance to stare at Zop openly while he has the chance. Those pants should be illegal.

I'll flip a coin.
In an oddly lovable way, though. Like, he's all those things but he's pretty badass and fair. He's basically Gene Hunt from Life On Mars, I have decided. That description is from the show. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb57o4O2QD1qc8e47o1_1280.jpg
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:36 am

Zop stands up too, flushing slightly under Thaey's stare. He's used to being able to shrug off stares with a snide 'like what you see?' but he thinks Thaey actually does. "I have to deal with them. They'll get over it, though."

Aww I like Gene Hunt. Very nice.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:43 am

"I'd apologise for making your life difficult," Thaey says. "But I'd be lying. And I think you can handle it." He pauses, eyes glittering. "Show me to the rack."

And being brought up by the Gene Jeanie would give him all kinds of ideas of worth plus a need to show off that worth, I think. I THINK. I have decided. Also I've been watching a lot of Life on Mars. >.>
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:14 am

Zop looks up at Thaey - actually up, Thaey is a good three inches taller than he is, he doesn't meet many people like that - and nods. "It's in the red room." He turns towards the doorway, looking over his shoulder for permission to lead on.

I like your plans. Also your tv shows.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:22 am

Thaey nods at Zop and waves a little to get him to move quicker. He's not in a /rush/, but he doesn't want to lose their slot. And he gets to watch Zop walk.

Yesss I am watching Spaced now before the Frank comes home, but -- oh hey he is outside. Now I can go and have a shower and go to bed. I am /wiped/.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:30 am

Zop walks, ignoring Mouse's disapproving look as he walks past her. He also ignores that Shelby follows them into the red room. He's too distracted by the fact that Thaey is watching him - he keeps looking back over his shoulder.
The rack is a pretty nice piece of equipment, built by some member of the elder guard who used to come here before the demographic shifted to college-aged. There's eight tie-down points, so someone - Zop - can be tied bent over or standing, and the wood itself is finely polished hardwood. Zop has never used it before. He's seen some pretty intense scenes on it, though.
He gestures at it, but he's watching Thaey's face. "There you go. All yours."

Aw man, the sleeps take you once again. Ah well. I hope it is nice warm fuzzy sleeps.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:12 am

Thaey looks at the rack, steps over to it and runs his hands over the wood. He looks at Shelby out of the corner of his eye and doesn't really react to her presence other than a short sigh.

He shrugs off his suit jacket and gestures for Zop to come closer to him. "I want you tied in a way that you'll be looking at me, so standing. Preferably with your shirt off," he says, then smirks. "I think we can keep your pants on, actually, since those things are so tight they're practically a toy themselves."

They are fuzzy, but the opposite of warm. I am going to curl up with Netflix until I warm up again because now I am cold and wet. But at least in bed. Gooodniiiiight <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:21 am

Zop walks over to Thaey, stopping just a few inches away from him, hyper-aware of the distance between them and the heat of his body. He nods at Thaey's words. "I thought you'd like them." He's going to hate himself for picking them about thirty seconds after Thaey has him up there.

Goodniiiiight <3<3
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:23 pm

"Mm," Thaey nods, looking Zop over obviously, right in front of him. "You'd be right. Shirt off."

I have to rush around all the places today and I don't wannnaaaaa I have to talk to the racist offices again
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Zop freezes for a second, caught off-guard by the suddenness of the order. Then he nods. "Yes, sir." He keeps his eyes on Thaey the whole time he's unbuttoning his shirt - looking for his reaction, good or bad. It takes some doing to yank the shirt out of his pants, but when he's done he pulls it off without a second's hesitation and tosses it to the side. His heart is straight-up pounding again.

Oh ew, I am sorry. <3
IDK why I'm awake, gonna try to sleep for another hour. byyyye <3<3
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:01 am

Thaey scans Zop's chest, deciding then and there where he's going to mark and concentrate on. The expression on his face is likely predatory, hungry and anything else between. He /wants/ to touch, but holds himself back and steps towards the frame. Without looking back to Zop, he waves his hand to call him over so they can get started. Thaey is practically vibrating with excitement.

It was pretty okay this time. They got all they needed on Monday, I guess.
aaaugh I am so tired wweh
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:15 am

Zop goes where he's beckoned, coming up to stand between Thaey and the rack. He's watching Thaey's face. Thaey keeps raking his eyes over Zop like he wants to tear him apart. It's.... Zop feels like he might be taking his life in his hands by coming closer to Thaey - but he does anyway.
"My bag is still in the cloakroom," he warns Thaey. He doesn't want Thaey getting mad at him after he's got him tied down.

::pats::
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:27 am

Thaey mutters frustrated nonsense, quietly, then glances at Shelby. "Can't she get it?"

WE PUT UP THE TREE
also you/Zop are getting a letter from Thaey now I guess sigh
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:47 am

Zop shakes his head. "She's monitoring. She has to stay in here as long as we do." He shrugs. "I'll go get it. Won't be a minute."

TREE
lol. We look forward to it.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:50 am

Thaey nearly pouts. "I suppose," he says, crossing his arms. He would have liked to have at least one visible mark on Zop before he left the room again. Personal preference. "Quickly, then."

TREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I don't even know what he means to say. I am worried.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:13 am

"Yes, sir. ...Sorry." Well that killed the mood. Good job, Zop, well done, he thinks. They haven't even started and he's already upset Thaey. Only a little, but it's the principle.
He rushes - shirtless, he hasn't been able to forget that, not after the way Thaey looked at him - to the cloakroom, where he finds two things, his bag and Mouse and Mitz. He tries to ignore them.
"You remember your safeword this time?" Mouse asks him. Zop sighs.
"I've never forgotten it."
"Use it if you need to, then, you idiot. I don't want to have to pick up your pieces again."
"It's none of your business and I'm going to be fine." Zop picks up the bag and heads out.
"You're welcome," Mouse says pointedly as he leaves.
Zop is infinitely more comfortable when he gets back to Thaey. "This is for you," he says, handing it over.

WHEEEEE
Ohhhh, uncertainty! Cool.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:33 am

Thaey spends his time leaning against the wall and looking at Shelby, trying to figure her out before she talks to him. Mostly all he gets from her is silence.
He takes the bag from Zop. "Thank you," he says, kind of lazily. It's true that Zop leaving to get the bag killed the /heat/, at least, but not the mood. "Anything else?"

*<|:3
Always good with Thaey. Right, Mitzy?
He flipped me off.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:41 am

Zop actually thinks about it for a minute. "No, sir." No more excuses to stall. He's going to have to go through with this.
Zop steps up to the rack again and leans back against the backboard.

Goddammit Thaey.
Mitz did? ....good for him.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:57 am

Thaey puts the bag down on a table nearby and spreads Zop's arms without ceremony and straps him in. Not tight, but he doesn't want Zop moving around or sagging too much. Once he's satisfied with Zop's arms, he bends on one knee and straps in his legs. As soon as Zop's strapped, he allows himself to touch. He runs his hand up Zop's leg as he stands.
He pulls the table with the bag on it to sit beside them. "Let's see what we have here," he says, rooting through the bag with one hand. The other rests on Zop's waist.

He flips /you/ off.
Mitz is a little shit to me, man, this is nothing new. If we ever met, he would punch me in the face and then I'd kick him in the nads and demand he give me Jerel's number. Yes.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:11 am

Zop stays still, letting Thaey move him. When his arms are secure, he tugs on the straps a bit, testing them. Yeah, they're not going anywhere. Zop's not going anywhere, until Thaey says he is. He shivers when Thaey's hand comes up his leg, and leans into his warmth as much as he can.
"The clamps are in the top pocket. The taser's at the bottom," Zop says. "...Is there anything else you're looking for?"

Course he does.
You two are so mean to each other.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:21 am

"Nope," Thaey says happily, rooting through the bag. He runs his hand up Zop's chest and pinches one nipple, hard. He doesn't look, though, still going through the contents Zop packed up. After a moment, he pulls out the clamps and digs out the taser and lays them down on the table, easily seen by Zop. "The next time you talk, it's going to be after I give you permission. Understood? You can answer."

He's a classy guy.
We're siblings.
ALSO I am just going assume there's stuff easily accessible in this room they are in. Just the usual like paddles and such. Because Thaey wants a nice, studded paddle. He's a fan of knives, too, would Zop have knives?
ALSO ALSO so because I love these guys a lot, I can't stop thinking about vamp!Thaey because he's a bastard and what his Zop is like.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:30 am

Zop hisses,gritting his teeth against the pain. It's been too long since he did this; he's sensitive. He takes a ragged breath, looking at the table, and watches Thaey rummage. "Understood." he's not going to be able to keep quiet, but he understands Thaey thinks that's going to happen.

Yes, Zop has knives! And there's probably lots of stuff in the room.
And this is a lovely thought that we will have to discuss later because I have to go to pole now. Sad I will return in about... three hours, if you'll still be up. Otherwise goodnight! <3s
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:51 am

Thaey hums, pleased, and steps over to the wall to pick out a paddle. He holds onto Zop's nipple for as long as he can while he walks away, tugging at it harshly. He feels /playful/. It's been a little too long for him, too.

KNIVES good Zop good
siiiiiiiiigh Freo I don't know what to do with Zop up there. Thaey is all bouncy and happy and I'm just going 'oh shit what to do how to do'
HAVE GOOD POLE I may be here~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:45 pm

Zop arches towards Thaey, his back coming off the backboard as he tries to lessen the pressure. It just makes it go on longer. His nipple aches long after Thaey lets go - but it's also peaked and hard, and his stupid tight pants are starting to get seriously uncomfortable.
He watches Thaey through his lashes as Thaey walks to the wall of toys and takes his time choosing. It's still striking how confident Thaey makes every action look.

he purred.
I kind of almost cooed at Thaey and then I remembered he's Thaey. But anyway. He's going to need to start enforcing things he's asked for or Zop is going to get argumentative. Also he might want to try making Zop thank him for everything/ask him for some things? Anything that reinforces the submission, basically. Just cutting him up isn't going to do it like it does for Mitz. XD ....Also I bet he'd be seriously hot with a whip.
Helloooooooo are you here what 'verse do you think Thaey is a vampire in is this the horrible one where Mitz is a vampire or is it more of a Snoozevampverse thing.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:12 pm

Thaey picks a heavy, studded thing with holes drilled into it to cut down on wing resistance. He also has a sheet of clear and light tarp slung over his arm. "I think I'm in love with his paddle," he says, regarding it and smacking it against his hand a few times. "Aren't you just enamoured?" He looks back at Shelby, talking to her for the first time. "Can I buy these things from this place?"

Damned if that isn't adorable.
Oh. Okay. I, uh. Hm. Had all that sorted in my head as default, but I guess I just didn't think it would be interesting. Okay, didn't think of the asking, but I never do. Awesome. HMMM WHIPS I bet he would look fantastic and also it would lead better to the taser than the knives, which is just creating a anime-like image in my head of pretty, cut designs in skin going all electric-y.
Hiiiiiiiiiiii I was most definitely asleep at that point, yes, and I don't know what I'm doing awake to be honest. Thaey is a vampire in Mitzvampverse, yes. He's Mitz's crazy, Spartan sire.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:43 pm

Zop eyes both paddle and tarp warily, thinking of the knives and needles in his bag. He shifts slightly and gets a good grip on the straps around his wrists. He thinks he's going to need something to cling to. "It's nice enough from over there," he says.
Shelby almost smiles when she hears Zop talk; it's more like him than any other behaviour she's seen today. She even answers Thaey's question. "There's a shop up front."

He purred again. Whatever you are doing is working.
Heh. IDK, I don't think it has to be fancy or anything, just go with it. Zop is already fascinated enough over here and I am along for the ride. Also that is a pretty mental image but I don't think it's what actually happens.
I saw after I posted that you'd zonked out. XD Hello there.
Oh yes! ...I'm having trouble deciding if Zop should be a modern human or a member of the vampire group.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Thaey lays down the tarp patiently. Once he straightens up again and has a hand free, he slaps Zop sharply across the cheek. Backhand. "Don't speak without permission, boy," he says quietly, then turns to Shelby with a pleasant if thoroughly fake look on his face. "Thank you."

Apparently calling him a good boy is the best way to get him in a good mood. Someone should tell the Doctor.
I am obviously overthinking things. This is why I don't actually go to clubs.
hiiiiiiiiiii ugh I am so tired HEY FREO send me your address (if you did before I didn't get it) I have to walk into town and post things~
I think either way would be interesting enough. Honestly I just think Thaey likes the idea of being an overly-powerful master vampire with a pet Zop.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:00 pm

Zop's head jerks to the side and he glares at Thaey, but when Thaey speaks, his head drops a little in apology. Yeah, okay. Thaey's not going to let him get away with that one. That's... good. That actually feels really good. Even though his cheek stings.
Shelby nods. Other people are starting to filter into the room, so her attention's being directed elsewhere as well.

I think the Doctor is much more interested in his Snooze than his Zop.
I am pretty sure you'd figure something out at some point.
OKAY I HAVE DM'D IT TO YOU pooooost
Zop likes the idea of being a pet Zop. Mostly.
whoops crap I gotta go get ready to go, see you lateeeeeer <3<3
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:15 pm

Thaey takes Zop's chin and holds it up so that he meets Thaey's eyes. "I want you to count. Nice and clearly," he says, then raises the paddle and hits Zop across the chest, making sure to catch at least one nipple while he's at it. To be honest, he's a little breathless with how much fun he's having already. It's not often he's tested. Whether or not that was Zop's intention when he spoke is irrelevant.

This does not surprise me. Though I am just speaking on purely Zop Is On The TARDIS and Giving Out Again terms. This is a perfect way to get him to shut up that doesn't involve getting locked in a closet by a psychotic robot! Very Happy
I worry.
POST SO MUCH POST well not all that much post at all, actually, but it will be thick.
Oh Zop. Are you fighting what you like again.
Have fuuuuuuuuuuuun <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:45 pm

Thaey probably has just enough time to see Zop's eyes widen in panic before the paddle hits. When it smacks into his chest, he can feel the impact through his whole body, making him grunt and try to curl up. He takes a breath so his voice will be at least somewhat steady. "One."

Yaaaaay no psychotic robots! ...Very Happy
Next time I come over there we are going to a club.
WHEEEEEE
Always. Though mostly he's worried about how vampThaey may be completely impossible to reason with.
I will tryyyyyy but it may be haaaaard bye <3s
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:16 am

Thaey hums quietly, lowly, in approval and lands another hit. He's feeling good, now, so he hits harder than before. He concentrates on the same spot for now. It would make him feel - sane, somehow, if he bruised Zop's chest.

Sad
That is an actual scary threat. Though I do like to go and watch. We can totally do that. Oooh! I will introduce you to Will, he would adore you.
Thaey got gushy in that letter. So did the Master. Ah, Christmas.
Utterly and completely impossible, I would say. Spartan warrior turned immortal with an actual army at his call.
I hope work is being nice to yooooooou. I went to see the Hobbit. I - I - I don't think I should see things with Three faces in them. I get unnaturally proud of them and then all kinds of feels happen.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:57 am

Zop is ready for it this time, braced against the blow, so he doesn't show the pain as much - but it still hurts. His "two" is gasped out, and before the third hits, he flinches.

This sounds fun! Don't worry, there can be blood afterwards.
I cannot wait to read this now.
Zop is so not going to deal with his bullshit. ...but he's going to have a hell of a time doing that.
No but feels are good things. Was it as awesome as it should be?
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Thaey grabs Zop's hair and pulls his hair back as much as he can, and continues. "Nice and clear, slut," he reminds Zop, growling.

That's really all I want to happen. Though purring happytime nap-orgies afterwards is also my favorite.
I hope they are enjoyable.
Yes. Yes he is.
It was faithful. It was long-winded and boring at times but not all the time and there were too many songs and it was still thoroughly enjoyable and engaging for no discernible reason XD
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Two things happen at once: Zop snarls at Thaey and jerks his head to the side, his hair tugging through Thaey's fingers, and Zop's cheeks flush and his cock jumps in reaction to Thaey's words. He doesn't look back at Thaey, just keeps his head down and leans as far away from him as he can.

Nap-orgies are definitely one of the best parts.
Sorry we're so mean to you, new character.
Well that sounds exactly right! Excellent.
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top