[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 am

This isn't a date? Sending out mixed signals, there, B. Taking Jason out to beat up on thugs, pushing him against walls, making him all tingly. (Dick's heartseyes go all over, but that's because they're genuine. They'll be biggest for Jerel, though.)

Ah, huge amounts of prescription drugs.
*joins in*
I will try until I have to exalt them, I think. I need the space and cash. HEAVY SIGH
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:23 am

Jason's idea of a date ends too late in the night for them to properly enjoy the comforts of home, Bruce points out. He's leaning in so that he's speaking against Jason's lips. (Jerel can tell the difference between the heartseyes that are his, versus the ones that are for other people. He doesn't want to become one of the other people.)

I had this little puffer thing? And the dentist let me tap his arm every time he did something that hurt, so I could take another puff. It was great.
Maybe if we can't find anything in England you can come out here with me. I'm pretty damn sure Australian universities are way more excited about teachers than Irish ones appear to be. We have scholarships and everything.
At least then you can level them to get at least 10k treasure or more each. Poor darlings.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:32 am

Jason grits his teeth. Bruce is /still/ fucking talking. If he doesn't kiss Jason like now, Jason's going to bite him. (He won't. Jerel's special enough for Dick to stop being all FREE LOVE FOR EVERYONE EVERY SINGLE PERSON so there is that to consider.)

That sounds pretty freaking special. My dentist always gives me a look when I tell her I can still feel things.
See, the thing is that degrees are free here. The only thing I'd have to worry about is living costs. If I had to move somewhere else, there'd be tuition and travel and visas and then living costs. I really can't stress how little money I have. I am basically poverty line. I've looked at Australian unis, though. They are good. If I could, I would. But I can't. I can't even go to England for school.
I just want moneyyyyyyy /sob
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:39 am

Does Jason promise? Bruce murmurs, but then he gives in and kisses him anyway, because he has to purse his lips on the 'p' and to be honest, he /really/ wants to kiss Jason. (That is pretty impressive. Jerel is pleased. Ecstatic.)

What a bitch. My dentist knew me since I was a kid, so he could tell without me telling him if I could still feel it.
Man, free degrees. Sigh. That would be nice. You could always find someone to marry you out here and then get the government to pay for your degree? Or something, I don't know.
You will definitely start getting money once your commons start breeding. Very Happy
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:46 am

Jason bites him anyway, because he wants to. He's bitey. Besides, having sharp teeth has benefits. (Good, that's how Dick wants to keep him.)

She's unpleasant. And keeps using my first name like we're friends. But oh well. She's pretty much a teeth wizard.
Free first degree, anyway. You have to pay for all the rest if you want to have them. The problem being is that everyone and their mums are going for degrees now so it's impossible to get in. I'll have to do a few random courses over the next year. I could apply again in a few months, but I don't have the money and I don't have the will. I just, I don't know. I thought I could do it and I couldn't and I don't have the energy for a year of disappointment again.
They are breeeeeding I just have to waaaaaait /impatience
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:54 am

Bruce tugs his lip out of Jason's teeth nice and slow, then crushes their mouths together again. He squeezes the back of Jason's neck in approval as they kiss. (There won't be any problems there. Probably only during the time when Jerel's figuring out the difference between Jerel's heartseyes and everyone else's.)

Well, I guess that's what you want most in a dentist.
Even a free first degree would be amazing. I have too much debt. Maybe you should do business admin courses! Two of my housemates are doing them now and neither are particularly business-minded but they're /really/ enjoying it, surprisingly.
If I send you 250 gems would you have enough to buy a boon?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:58 am

Jason grunts, grinning into the kiss. This is /definitely/ what he wanted. He's not saying he isn't glad he made out with the rest of the group, but Bruce just does it for him on a whole other level. (Don't worry, Jerel. You'll have everyone who's ever known Dick saying that they've never seen him look at someone the way he looks at Jerel.)

For the most part, yes. I would prefer if I could afford her, too, though.
I would die XD I hate all that stuff. I think I'll just do a language course or two, keep to building skills that I need. I might bugger off and see if I can get an overseas job in the spring, too.
uh yes but don't give me gems it is okay shhh (one clutch is too small and egg has already been sold so booning for one possible sale is silly and the other is, yes, four eggs but they might all be mirrors so)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:26 am

It might have something to do with the fact that they're bound eternally because Bruce made Jason, but Bruce prefers to think it's because neither of them could stay away from the other if their lives depended on it. (This is what will eventually convince him.)

Naturally.
That could be fun! Maybe if you did an IT course of some kind, that'd look good? Tons of teaching degrees are all about IT these days.
Okay well I have those gems just sitting there, so when you have a clutch you feel is worth booning tell me. I prefer to wait out the nesting period, I like the anticipation build, heh.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:30 am

Jason likes to think it's because Bruce has a way of holding him down when he kisses Jason, like he's scared he's going to bolt. Because Jason gets that fear. (Aww.)

I don't think an IT course would suit. Not, at least, the ones on offer to me where I live. They're all the kind that are "Welcome to your first week, where we learn how to turn on a computer." Kill me.
I do too, plus it makes the CD seem a little shorter that way.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:35 am

Bruce literally spelled out that fear before, so yeah, that definitely has a part in it, heh. He thinks maybe he and Jason go so well together because their jagged edges match up so neatly.

All IT courses start out like that. But apparently they teach you interesting things about excel and publisher that most people don't know? Shrug. My friends are all trying out these cheap courses right now.
Agreed! Except for Wildclaws. *dirty look at pretty Wildclaws*
I will have to go to bed soon. The battery on my tablet is nearly gone.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:38 am

Maybe more neatly than others, sure. Part of the fun of being around (and with) Bruce is clashing every so often. Bruce gives the fight that Jason needs, while not being life or death or too hurtful. Most of the time.

Yeah, but I know those things. Shrug. It's not really my bag. I'll figure something out.
But they so prettyyyyy
That is fair, it is stupid o'clock.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:49 am

And the times that it is too hurtful, too deep, they have the others around to patch them up and push them back together.

All skills are good skills!
They are but they breed less than once a moooooonth.
It is. I did sleep, like, all day, but somehow I'm still tired, as well.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:54 am

Nothing's secret within the Bat gang!

We'll see.
Yess but they also provide all the pretty babiiiiiiies that are too expensive for me to buy
A uterus working overtime'll do that to you. *blankets* You should sleep and, like, drink all the water constantly. It'll help flush the system and peeing a lot will ease the flow. It might help you sleep, too, oddly.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:00 am

It's true. Probably the instant Bruce and Jason fight, someone's hovering outside the door to offer assistance.

This is trueeee. Also possible Imp breeding partners.
Let us hope so. I am at 19% right now. I'm going to take my tablet to bed and probably go when it's at less than 10%. Maybe twenty minutes, half an hour?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:03 am

Jason hopes it's Tim, then he can feel really happy when he throws a punch and it lands.

Awesome little buggers.
Sounds like a plan!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:07 am

If it lands. Tim's pretty quick on his feet. But hey, he knows how to assist Jason with the frustration--drag him onto the mats. Jason likes beating, or trying to beat Tim up.

If only I knew whether I liked Skydancers or not. Then I could spend all my treasure on Wildclaws or Imperials or genes or /something/. Augh.
Excellent. 18%. Percent is the new countdown.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:10 am

Jason isn't about to hit the mats like some kind of Wayne every time he gets pissed off. And he'll just get worse if he can't land a punch on Tim. He'll take advantage of his healing factor, though. Go for long runs and then sit for hours, smoking. Somehow or another Cass and Dick always find him, though.

Siiiiiiiiigh yes this is a problem, I feel you. I am not even saving for Skydancers, at this point. I'm just working for get my lair properly gened and breed changed.
noooooooooo
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:18 am

And sit with him in either comfortable silence or telling terrible jokes until Jason tells them what's up. When Bruce gets pissed off he buries himself in his investigations until he drops from hunger or exhaustion.

I have been saving because it's not satisfying to play FR on my tablet. Nothing works properly, like games or lair rearranging or gene planning. So I have nothing to do other than sell babies.
yeeeeeeeees 13%
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:24 am

And ignores Tim and Damian who are hovering around him trying to help. Though, to be fair, that usually ends up in them trying to tear each other apart for the /chance/ to help.

:/ that sucks. To be fair, though, it's pretty much impossible to use the site on a compy right now anyway. At least your babies are selling! Very Happy?
nuuuuuuu
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:31 am

Fighting for so long that they don't even realise Bruce has finished up his research and vanished for the night. I wonder if Damian's his natural child in this verse, or if it's something else?

True! Mostly! I tried to do an auction for one of my Spirals and he ended up selling for 35k. That was painful. And this mulberry/thistle girl won't sell. Which is weird to me because she's so close to monochrome purple breeders should want her.
Aw, 7%. One more reply~
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:37 am

Abandoned ancestor, maybe? Like Talia made sure she got pregnant to the strongest line to the Wayne name, and her and her father know about Bruce because Ra's is obsessed with immortality?

The market is just flooded. We'll all be okay when they open registration again, I am almost sure.
aaaaaaaaaaa okay GOODNIGHT THE NOC, I hope you sleep well and feel better~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:41 am

Yeah, there's no doubt Ra's knows about vampires. I'm not sure what you mean by 'abandoned ancestor', though? Also, hey, how would someone get pregnant to a vampire. That wouldn't work.

I am hoping so. I have also been working on convincing two people I know here to get into the game, so I'd like registration to open up so I can give them dragons, heh.
GOODNIGHT I hope so too, and I hope you have a good rest of your daaaaay~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:45 am

Oh, Bruce has a brother. Thomas Jr. Canon and everything. He's older than Bruce, I think? Given up for some reason or another. And, Talia almost always finds a way to dump Damian once he's trained up. She's not the most maternal creature.

I convinced a few of my friends to join when registration was open and they are the worst, they have abandoned their dragons :/
I woooooooon't XD No college and UTERUS HATE today does not mean good days. But I shall see you later and that'll make things better. Sleep well~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:34 pm

I still don't understand what you mean...? So who would Damian be the child of? How would he exist?

Those bitches, I hate seeing that. I think one of my 'grandchildren' is in an abandoned nest.
Helloooooooo are you there I have done chores and am getting my new computer in five hours
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:37 pm

Thomas Jr grows up away from the Wayne family. The Waynes die, Bruce gets turned. Thomas is unaware of his heritage. He goes on with his life, has a family, children, the lot. Their children have children, etc. Damian is their descendent. Sorry, I think the problem here is I used the wrong word. Twice.

HEAVY SIGH
aaaaaaaa excite hello how are you I am thinking of sleeping soon, I have a house to view tomorrow
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:45 pm

Aaaaaaaah. Okay, now I get it. And oh, man, Damian comes out looking almost identical to Bruce despite the generations upon generations of separation. I love it.

HOUSE HOUSE HOUSE OMG EXCITING
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:47 pm

And how weird would it be for Bruce, because Damian could be his son by how he looks, and it's a different kind of obligation to being a sire. Bruce wouldn't be able to walk away from him.

Kind of! It's a little more expensive than I was hoping, but it seems like it'd be nice. Also I'm going to go and get a job application for the only spot in town that I can apply for.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:52 pm

But of course, since he hasn't had family in such a long time, he won't know how to act. Cue Dick pointing out that they, Bruce and his 'gang', been family for a long time.

I saw that, the ironing. Mind numbing but potentially satisfying. I always feel good seeing clothes I've ironed.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:55 pm

For a given amount of 'family', maybe.

That is a very optimistic way of looking at it.
I will go sleep soon. Two more replies~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:04 pm

As much family as they can manage, with all their problems. And perhaps Bruce will learn to copy Dick in how he treats Damian.

I do try. I'm optimistic about just about any job these days.
Okaaaaay it is very late for youuu
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Dick and Damian get along well, maybe they should just spend more time together. Bruce will continue the boy's training. Simple.

I'm trying to look at it that way but it's not really working out that way. I know the place I'll be applying to. Basically I couldn't feel like more of a failure. Until I don't get the job.
It isssss.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:12 pm

Bruce would like it if Damian stopped looking at him all confused when Bruce tries to be businesslike, though. He doesn't like coldness in this family. Even though it was his own fault.

You're not a failure. Everything is far too difficult right now. There aren't enough jobs, not enough food, not enough housing, and way too many people competing for all of the above. Every time I read a book claiming we need another global plague, I kind of can't help but agree, sad as it is.
Are you going to be able to sleep?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:19 pm

They'll become closer when Damian gets older, it'll be fine then. Bruce knows that, Damian is aware of it. Bruce is almost sure his mother prepared him for it. It - it will be fine. Dick's doing wonderfully.

It's just. I'm really smart. And good at things. I am. And I'm going to end up on the dole and in council housing for the rest of my life if I don't do a thing. And they won't let me do a thing. And it's not fair because they're stacking the deck against me and I can't keep doing it. It's hard. So fuck it. I'll iron clothes for a living. Why the fuck not.
I've been keeping myself together all day and I've just had my second breakdown of the day. My vagina decided the day wasn't bad enough, and wanted to help really make it special. I'm sure I'll pass out eventually. I should sleep it all off.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:24 pm

Bruce is going to have to be happy with that. He'll find something to share with Damian.

I know you're really smart and good at things. You won't have to iron clothes forever. Just long enough to find something better, and something better after that.
Vaginas are the fucking worst, I am with you on that. Sleeping it off is one way to deal with it. Hopefully a good way.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:34 pm

They have their heritage. Bruce is living history.

That's what they said about going on the dole, five years ago. But I see your point and I'm being annoyingly negative, I know and I apologise for that. I just don't think it's applicable here. Not for a very long time, anyway.
Let's hope. I have to be halfways human tomorrow, after all. Anyway, I'll stop whinging at you now. You're the best, I am sorry. I hope your compy arrives safely. Goodniiiiiiight <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:39 pm

Heritage isn't a living thing, though. Bruce could describe Damian's ancestors to him. But then what?

Yeah, but five years ago the GFC happened and Ireland became one of the countries everyone winced about. PIIGS--Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Spain. That list is still everywhere. Sad
Negativity is another thing that I am totally with you on. I hope you have some lovely dreams you can hold on to tomorrow~ GOODNIGHT &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:52 am

Damian grows up, leaves here and has a life. Carries the name. Bruce sees no reason why he can't stay with them until he's an adult, however. It is the safest place in the city.

Headtilt. Well I've never seen that before. But whatever XD It's not like you're wrong.
I don't remember what I dreamed about, but that is okay. Hellooooo I am going to breakfast and clean, I guess, and then do people things.

sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:47 am

Also I am rewatching season one of White Collar and all I can imagine is Dick and Bodyshock!Jerel looking after Roy's daughter Lian and SHE WON'T STOP CRYING and then Jerel keeps her quiet and happy by doing sleight of hand tricks over and over again. THIS HAS BEEN YOUR HELPING OF SCHMOOP
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:46 pm

And then something happens. Talia gets wind of Damian taking up with Bruce and attacks him, nearly kills him, and Bruce turns Damian. He cannot, will not let Damian die.

AUGH SCHMOOP this would be right around when they both realise that they would be pretty awesome parents yes/yes?

Man, it was all over the news here.
Hiiiiiii how are you how were your people things
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Eh. Have her kill him, she already did in canon. A new son, a bigger and better and genetically enhanced son comes after him on her orders. Damian, for all intents and purposes, dies. Bruce catches him before he goes?

Dick's pretty sure he's always had dad material in his bones, just not the heart to inflict his life on any kid. But seeing Jerel being a bad influence on Lian, who is basically family anyway, will make him all broody.

Well, it's all over the news here too. I've just never heard PIIGS. Which sounds hilarious.
Didn't get to do them. The landlord person refused to set a time to see the house all day and then called back to tell us that he'd given it to someone else. So that's awesome. So I just stayed at home, not farming coli because it's soooo sloooow. How are you, do you have a laptop
also I was supposed to be sleeping so I cannot stay
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Without a doubt. In this 'verse, I'm pretty sure anyone who dies in canon, Bruce has turned them instead. Special super power!

Dick would be a wonderful dad in any 'verse. He's got that magical touch. I bet little kids and babies in strollers just grin at him without any provocation. Also, aw, Dick's biological clock would basically start ticking. That's adorable. Jerel won't know what's up, and he won't really want to admit how much he enjoyed playing with Lian in case that ends up with Roy being around a lot more.

You know us stupid Australians, we need some way to remember things easily, heh.
That is freaking ridiculous, clearly the asshole just gave it to a friend, augh. The Coliseum has been doing that fast-and-slow thing again for me, it's pretty frustrating. I DO HAVE A NEW LAPTOP it's so pretty and clean and empty of junk and WINDOWS 8
awwww okaaaaaay I was wondering if I would catch you, I should probably say GOODNIGHT and sleep weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell~
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:14 pm

Handy dandy daddy powers! Well done, Bruce, you are not a total failure.

He loves kids, too, so it works out. Dick won't be /too/ broody. But he did get Jerel a puppy. And loves the idea of having a big enough house/apartment for them to have a family. He'll show it off in those ways. Kind of nesting, the big fluffy bird he is.
Plus, Lian will probably be over any time Roy needs the babysitting and if he's in town. Maybe they get her a whole week because he's on a job?

It just reminds me of really exaggerated political propaganda, y'know, with the bankers as pigs in suits and stuff. Which is not far off the truth.
Oh well. There are other places (also if Chris doesn't want to move in with me there is a one bedroom going for rent right above the gamestop). How are you finding 8? I don't mind it, but it isn't the swish comfortableness of 7 /OS feels
Goodnight the Noc! I am glad I saw you too. Hardly anyone spoke to me today, it was unpleasant, so I am really happy now. Pissed that I have to sleep for actual people things, though. SEE YOU LATER <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:19 pm

And this way Damian will always be assured that Bruce wants him.

They get to make her dinner and send her off to school and read her to sleep and give her baths and play with the puppy with her and agh they would be Uncle Dick and Uncle Jerel. Maybe one night near the end of the week, with the dog sprawled over their legs and the door cracked so Lian can come in if she has a nightmare, Jerel will whisper and ask if Dick's ever thought about having kids.

Snicker. It's possible that's why they came up with it.
I am actually finding myself quite liking 8? I got used to it really quickly. And apparently in an upcoming update they're reintroducing the start menu, which will be nice.
We have often decided that sleep is an unpleasant necessity. I wish I had been awake earlier! I slept right through the police being here at my house and everything. GOODNIGHT I hope you have very nice dreams, I am sending you warm vibes. ~~~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:38 pm

It will definitely strengthen their bond considerably. Which is just what they need. Some common ground.

So they're lying in bed with Lian between them, she's already sleeping and Dick is all curled up close to Jerel and around her, his nose in her hair, dozing. And Jerel asks him, real quiet and almost ignorable but Dick opens his eyes and focusses on Jerel straight away. No way he'd be able to ignore that.

Clevah.
Frank has 8 on his and he hates it, but he is terrible at computers. It did only take me a few minutes to figure out, so it's not fiddly. I do not understand why they pushed a touchscreen OS for non-touch PCs, though, sigh. Windows.
Having breakfast before running off to be a person and also view a house~ I hope you are weeeeeeeeeeeeell~ <333

sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:42 pm

Exactly. Also, no doubt, cue Bruce being fiercely protective of Damian for a few weeks after his near-death experience.

And Jerel can see the light from the window reflecting off Dick's eyes in the dark and he, very softly, asks again. Has Dick ever thought about having kids?

It is because the next generation of laptops are touch screens. My friend has one. It's pretty cool, but I'm not fussed about paying an extra $500 for it.
ENJOY ALL THOSE THINGS especially the house-viewing aaaaaaa EXCITE I am well, I spent almost 800,000 treasure today HOORAY and now I am just about to go off to bed, HAVE A GOOD DAY &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next