[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:30 pm

Bruce arches, pushing against Jason - though he growls in frustration seconds later and starts ripping at his shirt buttons. They're lacking in skin contact. It's maddening.
Yeah, so it doesn't have to be like, whatever, a project.

Jason's always up for being a studybody. Buddy. He meant buddy.
"You are," Selina inclines her head. "I don't see the point you're trying to make."

*flounces in true Shadow style*
hiiiiiiiii I am good I am at Frank's house so that means INTERNET hi there how are yooou
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:39 pm

Jason finds himself grinning as he tangles his own hands with Bruce's, working at his shirt buttons and the drawstring of his sleep pants. "Weird to be in a bed this time," he teases.
Jerel's not gonna make charts or wear a lab coat or anything, he scoffs. But Dick will find himself feeling better.

Ace snickers. How coincidental.
"I wasn't spending so much a few months in a half-Bat's bed, as he was in mine," Snooze says.

*wonders vaguely what's going on then returns to books in true Arcane style*
INTERNET that is nice I am pretty good! I am watching me some Lord of the Rings
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:43 pm

"From now on, the alley or a warehouse is for novelty only," Bruce rumbles. "I'm still finding broken glass."
That's what Dick's saying, though! Jerel already makes him feel amazing.

Shocker, right? Bet she didn't see that one coming.
Selina looks at him for a long moment. "Okay," she says quietly, looking back down at her tea. "If you tell me right now that you love him, without any doubt, I will believe you and dismiss thoughts of teenage infatuation. However, if there are doubts, I want to know."

*gets distracted by games*
Starting from Fellowship?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:49 pm

"Maybe I can help with that," Jason says, then strips off Bruce's sleep shirt and drags his hands down Bruce's broad chest all in one smooth movement.
Good. Jerel grins. That will continue to improve.

Yeah, totally surprised.
Snooze reaches out and rests his hand on his mother's. He says, quietly and seriously, "I love him. Beyond any doubt."

All day er'ry day.
Indeed, watched it yesterday after you went to sleep. I'm at Helms' Deep now!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:55 pm

Bruce sighs. Honest to god sighs like a weight's been lifted. Every one of them gets off on touch alone, but Bruce makes a habit of avoiding contact at all. It's a rush just to not have to be the instigator.
Dick hasn't any doubt.

(I reckon we can leave them, they're just going to continue to be the cutest ever if we keep it up.)
"And you realise that if he hurts you in any way, I will be the first to tear through that family to get to him?" Her voice stays very calm. Serious as Snooze is being.

Ah, good. I like Helms' Deep in the movies. Fuck the book version.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:01 pm

Jason actually smiles at the look on Bruce's face. He knows that feeling. He leans down to chase the path of his hands with his tongue.
Dick will let him, then? Not fight?

(This is true. It's disgusting.)
"I know. He knows, as well." Snooze rests his other hand on theirs. "He will not hurt me."

For being a real-life war veteran, Tolkien was crap at writing battles.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:05 pm

Bruce sucks in a breath and looks down at Jason, unwilling to miss a second of this. He pushes his hand through Jason's hair, remembering doing so roughly and harshly the other night, and tugs gently.
Dick can't promise that. It's kneejerk, Jerel should know that much. But he's aware of what Jerel's trying to do. So he's not saying don't.

(They're so sweeeeeeeet [Mitz agrees about the disgusting part, but in little brother mode only])
"Mm," Selina strokes Snooze's thumb with her own thoughtfully. "You've stopped talking about your father."

He was kind of crap at writing, period. Wonderful worldbuilder. Good linguist. Shit writer.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:23 pm

Jason stops for a moment, his mouth pressed just above Bruce's nipple. He's almost expecting the rough yank, for Bruce to direct his head. But when it comes, it's gentle, not demanding or forceful. Jason trails his tongue around Bruce's nipple, focusing on that, trying not to get lost in the shivers zinging down his back from the hand in his hair.
Jerel will still keep on, even when Dick fights him. He won't give up.

(Absolutely far too adorable, I have cavities)
Snooze looks down at their hands. "I'm not sure what to think."

Yeah, he wrote in a very olde-worlde style. Takes a lot to slog through.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:30 pm

The only time Bruce directs Jason's head at all is to pull him back up to kiss again. Bruce wants to kiss every time he remembers they can, that both of them are willing to do so. Want it. It staggers progress, but is /so/ worth it.
Gosh, all of Jerel's stubbornness directed solely at Dick's long-forgotten issues?

(Jason doesn't care about your steekin' cavities, he's too happy, and he's going to swing Ace around now)
"Tell me what's on your mind right now, kitten," Selina prompts.

That's not my issue at all, though. It's that he did such a good just worldbuilding that he felt the need to describe every vein on every leaf of every tree that they saw, and all the battles that said trees have ever seen. Too much, too boring. I liked reading the appendixes, though. I enjoyed learned Elvish.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:55 pm

Jason relaxes more and more with every kiss, until he's practically liquid as he flows up and back down Bruce's body. No matter how long it takes, eventually he'll have made enough progress to get his hands into Bruce's sleep pants and push them down.
All of it, Jerel says firmly. Well, that and getting their baby to sleep, he teases.

(ugh stop gross)
Snooze sighs. "I wonder if I want to meet him."

That was very cool. I liked the Silmarillion, because they were all short stories.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:14 pm

Bruce lowers his hands, guiding Jason's. He curls both their fingers around himself while he keeps their kissing going, though the touch causes him to grunt against Jason's tongue.
Oh, Marty's okay. He's just a little nocturnal. Kind of fitting.

(literally can't stop)
"You haven't already?" Selina looks mildly impressed. "Keeping your claws clean, then. Not a bad idea." She takes another sip of tea. "He doesn't know about you. At least, I have not told him. I didn't want him to take you away into his strange bubble of birds and familial issues."

I had that one, and I know I liked it but I can't remember it for shit XD
Hiiii I sent you a tweet saying goodnight and then Frank woke me up and slipped me off in his sleep so I guess I got to wake up to say goodnight properly GOODNIGHT THE NOC <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:23 pm

Jason pushes his tongue into Bruce's mouth to eat up the grunt, and any other noises Bruce would care to make, even as he starts to work his hand up and down Bruce's cock. He twines their fingers together; only together can they actually wrap their hands around Bruce.
Considering his heritage, sure, but it won't be great for, y'know, school and whatever.

(we can stop it)
"Did he know you were pregnant? Or was that why you left Gotham?" Snooze has picked his jobs very carefully, considering all the territorial issues of the vigilantes around Gotham. He likes to work uninterrupted.

It was a history of the important elves and such, heh.
Helloooo I wondered where you had gone, I totally forgot to check twitter! I hope you are going to sleep well nooooooooooow~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:34 am

(woah that is a lot of cock, Bruce, you could break a table with that thing) Bruce growls again; a low, pleased rumble. It's details like this that his addled mind decided to miss out on, more's the pity.
Oh, they don't have to worry about that so soon.

(can we)
"He never knew. And if he knew, he played the part of the idiot," Selina shrugs. "Commitment, myself and Bruce never really went together. It seemed better to keep you to myself than have you either taken from me or ignored." That was, of course, before she knew about the boy Talia had.

I know that much, but actual specifics elude me. Which is fine, really, because I don't really care all that much right now. I like being pleasantly clueless until my brain goes WAIT YOU KNOW THAT PART.
I managed to get to sleep eventually!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:01 pm

(snigger, I was tired, what I meant was Bruce's hand could fit around his cock but Jason's was just a bit too short-fingered, so together they could do it comfortably) Jason's gonna make sure that he remembers this time. Jason is unforgettable.
Dick'd be surprised how early you gotta start looking at schools.

(we /must/, for the good of all womankind)
"Do you think he would want to know now?" Snooze asks, frowning at his tea.

then you get extra satisfaction out of it
THAT IS GOOD
helloooooooooooo are you there
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:56 am

(I actually held my hands together and tried to fathom the size, but as it turns out it would make a mildly non-threatening giant penis, instead of like -- an anime threatening giant penis, so either way makes sense XD) That's what Bruce has been trying to say for years, not that Jason believes it when it comes from his mouth. It doesn't help that any heartfelt utterance from Bruce comes in the form of insincere sounding grunts, of course.
They have to look at schools, sure. But the spawn doesn't have to worry about that shit. Let him sleep how he wants for a while.

(I don't think Ace would agree with you.)
"I'm sure he would," Selina says honestly, though looks pretty sad about it.

I was definitely not there! I fell asleep at like 3am last night. hiiiiiiiiii
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:11 pm

(Yes indeed! Snicker. Unfortunately Bruce doesn't get a whale penis.) Yeah, that doesn't help. Jason is awesome at translating Brucespeak, but not awesome at trusting his own translations. Or trusting anything. Ever. But right now he's pretty sure he can trust that Bruce is getting off on this.
Sure, no worries. At least he does sleep, unlike his papa half the time.

(Yeah, she would be a little put out if Jason just, you know, stopped.)
Snooze hears her voice and looks up at her. "What's wrong?"

Hey, that's pretty early for you! hellooooooooooo
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:20 pm

(Bruce doesn't seem very put out by this.) Definitely. Bruce actually feels as though he /needs/ this. He needs Jason. And he almost loses himself to the feeling of both their hands on him before he remembers he wants to know what it's like to get Jason off. Without any warning, he flips them over.
Dick gives Jerel a charming smile and shrugs. Papa learned to live with three hours' sleep at the age of eight, okay, he's got an excuse.

(Not in spirit. In spirit he's twirling her and kissing her and writing love letters and saving the world with her and going down on her and watching movies with her on the couch and picking up groceries and feeding her soup when she's sick and hugging her when she has a bad day and sparring with her and burying his nose in her hair.)
Selina evens out her face. "What do you know of his latest Robin?"

And I woke up at like 11am. I went back to sleep, but I woke up naturally >.> Hiiiiiiiii how are yooooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:41 pm

(Doesn't wanna scare anyone off, huh?) Jason braces himself for landing, for a fight, before he's actually aware of it, his hands flying from Bruce's cock to his shoulder and waist and his face twisting. Then their hips grind together and his eyes roll back in his head.
Doesn't mean it's healthy.

(oh my /god/)
Snooze raises his eyebrows a bit. He's careful not to betray exactly how well he knows Robin. "Just that he's very efficient, and young."

Dude, that's quite a bit of sleep. Very nice. I am pretty goooood how are youuuuuuuuuu
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:47 pm

(I would imagine he's a fan of being able to walk properly, too.) Bruce watching Jason closely, and brings his hand down to wrap around them both. He, obviously, can't get all his hand around them, but he thrusts slowly against Jason to make up for any lost friction.
Dick rolls his eyes. Obviously, no. It's not any kind of training he's planning on passing on to Marty, Mr Doctor Man.

(welcome to Jason in love)
"And Bruce's son. And the son of Talia Al'Ghul. I'm sure you remember Talia? You might have been too young to remember her, actually," Selina taps her chin. "Anyway, the point of me telling you this is... The boy cut her off. Not six months after going to live with his father. It's not the rush of being Robin, it couldn't be that. I think it's Bruce's ability to stay so morally grey yet view everyone in black and white." There's a hint of melancholy fondness to her voice. She will always love him.

I am okaaaaaaaaay I am stalling before getting ready to sleep
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:01 pm

(I /suppose/.) Jason forces his face to relax. It's difficult, because his mouth is kind of working without him, opening and closing really slowly in silent moans. Goddamn, Bruce.
Good eight to ten hours' sleep in between knife training sessions, right?

(sobbing at the beauty)
Snooze immediately compartmentalises the fact that he's sucked his own half-brother's cock and /liked/ it, and focuses on the more immediate problem. "I think the problem with that is that Talia al'Ghul is not a nice person," Snooze says carefully.

not tired?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:08 pm

(Bruce narrows his eyes into slits. Walking is good.) Bruce chuckles through another growl. Mm. It was a good plan.
Once he's turned six, he'll get knife training. Anything before that will be all about conflict /avoidance/.

(Jason grumps and shoves his hands in his pockets and siddles away)
"Oh, kitten," Selina sighs, leaning her head on her hand. "Don't be naive. To Bruce, I am not a nice person. I'm just another bad woman in his past. If he can turn one son against his mother, why not another?"

Nope! Not in the slightest. I could force myself, I suppose. Or just lay here and read until I sleep. I do have to /try/ to do people things tomorrow. Potentially.
Hey, are you still planning on doing the hotel thing when you arrive in Dublin? *plotting*
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:18 pm

(Except when it's walking away from something.) Glad that Jaso-o-o-on climbed in his window now? Jason manages to gasp out without making too much of an embarrassment of himself.
And if he decides he doesn't want knife training?

(Oh, honey, no. Ace wants to twine flowers in his hair and make him breakfasts and packed lunches and roast dinners and tuck love notes in all his pockets and oil all his guns for him and drag him to the movies and toss popcorn into his mouth from a foot away and wake up twisted so badly with him that she doesn't know which are her arms and legs and which are his. She can't do that if you go away.)
"I doubt Talia al'Ghul was as much of a mother to her son as you have been to me," Snooze says. "You've given me everything. You raised me. Kept me safe. Showed me the world," he adds, smiling.

That's pretty gross. People are gross.
I think so! Because it will be four hours on a train from London to Holyhead, then four hours on a ferry, and I would like to see some of Dublin before I go into the gorgeous Irish countryside.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:31 pm

(Bruce probably just growls at the implication.) He was glad already. This? This is certainly a bonus.
Dick shrugs. There's going to have to be some amount of self-defense taught from an early age. He's not about to go all League Of Assassins, here, but they live in Gotham. They have to be realistic.

(okay yes he will stay)
"Shining, shimmering, splendid," Selina deadpans and then smirks. "Maybe I'm being crazy about this, but I honestly don't think I'm being /too/ unreasonable. I also don't think it's fair to keep this from you any longer. Especially since you insist on getting closer to the family."

They are. Especially bank people.
Makes perfect sense. I am just thinking about potential hotels. The Mercantile is good, and in a handy enough spot in town. It's a little bit of a walk to the bus station, though. All the hotels near the bus station are either too expensive or shitty.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:54 pm

(That gives me giggles.) He looked pretty--unf--guarded, when Jason crawled in. Jason is not the type to just lay there and have things be done to him, so once his head stops spinning with arousal he slides his hands down to touch up Bruce's firm ass.
Without a doubt. Jerel really does agree on that. But if Marty decides he doesn't want to be Nightwing 2.0, Dick's not going to go all pageant mama, right?

(good now come here and let Ace play with his hair)
Maybe a little too close with his half-brother, fuck, maybe that explains why they were so attracted to each other. Snooze reaches out to rest a hand on Selina's arm. "I'm in love with Mitz. When I'm apart from him, the world is a dimmer, dumber place. He makes me feel complete."

Ugh, those people /especially/ are gross and snobby.
Is that the one you showed me before? That one was pretty.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:01 pm

(This displeases Bruce. He is the Night.) Bruce's thrusts stutter briefly. Nn. Can Jason blame him, with their track record?
Oh, wow, if they can manage to got have a vigilante in the family for once, Dick will be /overjoyed/. Seriously. The only thing that he's going to be, like, whipcrack serious about is him being able to take care of himself. There's gonna be no damselling from anyone in this family but him, thanks.

(Yes ma'am.)
(Snooze you are adorable.) "Sweet," Selina says simply, with no trace of sarcasm. Maybe a little cynicism.

I just don' wanna :[ But I have to. I have €20 in 20 cents that I need to change or I will not be eating until Wednesday. I could probably stretch it to Monday before I have to get there, though. Probably.
I am not sure! If I showed you before then I was way tired and I forgot XD I just had the urge to let you know about the place today.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:06 pm

(And a very /cute/ Night at that.) Jason hitches one of his thighs up around Bruce's hips, for easier grinding. He think Jason was gonna come shank him?
Jerel approves. He's only got so much energy after he comes off a long shift to go rescue his boys.

(Damn right.)
(He really wants his mum to approve of his boyfriend.) Snooze leans back in his seat and sighs. "I have to think about--Batman. Before I decide what I'm going to do."

Then again, food is really nice.
I will keep it in mind! It has a very distinctive name.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:11 pm

(He's /not/ cute. He is Vengeance.) Bruce leans in and kisses Jason while he chuckles, kind of like hiding it. No. But Bruce is less fond of being yelled at by Jason than being shanked.
See? Dick's being thoughtful.

(aw see they can't stop ever)
(I meant about the freaking out due to Damian being his half-brother, but also the boyfriend part. Snooze, you cutie.) "I'm going to talk to him before you do," Selina says with a tone of finality. "Let me know when you're ready."

Food /is/ really nice. I have enough to get me to Wednesday, technically. It'll just all be bagels and ham and cheese. Nothing else.
It does! And it's beside a bar called the Hairy Lemon that I think you will like.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:17 pm

(Yes, and the Night. And currently walking towards something, aw, yay.) Jason does not know what to do with the chuckles, so he just kisses him back, hard. Okay, well, so long as Bruce doesn't piss him off, there won't be any bad yelling. Just the good kind.
And a very good papa.

(goddamnit)
(Snooze will be freaking out for a little while, until he manages to rationalise it and remember that he's really freaking in love with Mitz. They're both male, so they can't have deformed kids; they're not still together and unhealthily attached; they're both attractive as hell with fluid sexualities and adrenaline addictions; they were raised apart; and maybe, somewhere deep inside, they already loved each other somehow and made out to satisfy that.) Snooze lets out a deep breath and nods. "Thank you."

Well every other time you can toast the bagel. That'll be a thrill.
Holy crap, that actually made me snort, I love it.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:22 pm

(Bruce sulks because he's good at that and it's his default position, though most would deem it brooding.) Bruce nibbles Jason's chin between words. He wants to bring down the manor? Very well, up to him. He should be ready for the questions afterwards.
Here's hoping.

(told you)
(I imagine him saying all this to himself while pacing.) Selina half-smiles at him, throughly sympathetic. "Are you alright? It's a lot to take onboard, I know. I'm sorry."

I always toast them. They taste weird otherwise. Siiiigh oh well. Maybe Chris will bake more. It was scones today.
It's a pretty nice place, too http://www.thehairylemon.ie/
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:25 pm

(There's a particular turn to his lips between one and the other.) Depends on whether Bruce wants him to stay 'til morning or not.
Jerel kisses Dick, fast and fierce.

(sigh)
(That's pretty much exactly it. And he'll spill it /all/ to Mitz in a very confusing conversation.) "No, it's all right. I did ask," Snooze points out.

Ooooooooooooh!
Oh, man, it looks really cute. I like it already.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:30 pm

(Only the well-versed can tell the difference.) That's ridiculous, Bruce decides. They've been fighting for years /because/ Bruce wants Jason to stay.
Best way to shut him up, and exactly what Dick was waiting for after all this future talk.

(Mitz is going to sit there with raised eyebrows and then go "wait, what? Okay, nevermind, it sounds like it's all alright.") "You did," Selina nods. She gets up to stand beside Snooze and pull him into a hug. "I think I should talk to Batman soon, while we both have the courage."

They're /good/, too. I love living with a professional baker.
gooooood
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:36 pm

(Like Jay, and Alfred, and Dick. And us, because Bruce exists in our heads.) Jason bites lightly at Bruce's lip, then grabs his chin. Even with his guns on the floor?
Jerel and Dick both get all kinds of aroused at the idea of futures.

(Mitz is so awesome, Snooze was hoping he'd say that, god he's so relieved he doesn't sound like a crazy person and Mitz isn't disgusted or anything) Snooze melts into his mother's arms and hugs her back tightly. "That sounds like it'd be for the best," he agrees, his voice muffled a bit.

Hot /damn/ yes.
Irelaaaaaaaaaaaand
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:41 pm

(A very small list, yes, of course.) Bruce rubs his thumb over Jason's head, slow and deliberate. Not now, Jason.
Futures together, most definitely.

He sounds like a crazy person, Mitz grins. But also just super worried and, y'know, whatever. Mitz knows how that feels. Not the making out with a brother part, but otherwise Mitz totally empathises here.
Selina strokes his hair. Even her voice becomes a little gentler. It's been an up and down kind of night. "Would you like to be there when I do?"

I am going to get one now.
you are going to be heeeeeeeeere and you will get a huge eyefull of the countryside when you travel up here, too, so bonus I think
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:49 pm

Jason's tongue curls, and then he pushes up to catch Bruce's mouth and put his tongue to some use, licking over Bruce's lips and into a kiss. He can deal with not now. He might not be able to deal with whenever 'not now' happens to become 'now'.
It's like a weird kink.

Snooze flops down on the couch next to Mitz and wraps his arms around him. He's been somewhat of a crazy person lately. He's so glad to have Mitz here as his anchor.
Snooze guts up. "Yes. Yes, I want that." He suddenly has a strange, strong urge to see his parents together.

Jealouuuuuus. All we have in this house is bread because we are moving this weekend and so have been buying exactly what we eat that day.
Hell yeah bonus. I am looking into my phone camera, seeing if it will work out for my whole year.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:58 pm

With his other hand, Bruce manages to hold Jason's head and pull him deeper into the kiss and prop himself up with his elbow. It's not the most graceful of positions, but it keeps them close. And, really, Bruce's 'not now' can go on for a very long time.
Dick just gets off on the idea of Jerel wanting to be with him forever.

That's what Mitz is here for, is he joking? Ready and willing.
"Okay," Selina starts making plans. "One more question, kitten, and I promise it's the last before I leave you to get some sleep: Do you want to meet the man or the Bat?"

Ah, unfortunate. I hate that part of moving :/ We're still in the limbo of all the dry foods that we brought from out old houses aren't really edible on their own and we don't have the cashmoneys to buy more things. Though I did rustle up some badass pork chops and mash with mushroom gravy last night. Best we've eaten in ages.
It should be okay, right? Not that you can't get pretty decent and cheap cameras.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:07 pm

Jason is kind of absurdedly turned on by letting Bruce tug his head around. He doesn't usually let anyone control him. But of course, he's not gonna let it all be easy. He fights back in the kiss, teasing one hand down the crack of Bruce's ass and /pushing/ himself up off the bed to press their entire bodies together.
Jerel gets off on the idea of them /having/ a forever.

Snooze hugs Mitz probably way too tightly. He feels all kinds of messed up.
Snooze pauses for a long moment. "The Bat," he finally says. "That's--it's who he is. In reality. The man is an act. I don't want to meet a fake."

Oh man that sounds nice. I tried to buy chops last night and they were /way/ too expensive, I had to go with sausages instead.
It should be okay. I just have to figure out how to do albums properly.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Bruce growls against Jason's fighting, his version of a moan. It's nowhere near the gravelly grating of his Batvoice, but it's close. He could probably do this for hours, or would if he didn't need to feed eventually to make sure he can.
They're so hopeless together, it's nice. Dick likes it.

Hey, how come? Snooze just explained how it all was alright. Mitz was there and he totally got it.
Selina clicks her tongue. Snooze isn't really all that wrong; The Bat is definitely who he is, but Wayne isn't a fake part of him. More like a shadow of who he is. "You got it."

They weren't too expensive, but they were not cheap. Like nearly €3 for two. I think there's a butcher in town that does student deals, though, so I am going to go to them.
Aha, I see.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:18 pm

Yeah, Jason's blood will probably wear off after a while, so he'll kick the kiss up a notch in urgency when he remembers that fact. Not to mention if Bruce keeps growling like that.
So does Jerel. They're going to be a hopeless family.

But he still had sexual experiences with his own brother.
Maybe Snooze can meet Bruce Wayne once he's gotten used to Batman.

Hey, that is damn /useful/. I wish places around here did that.
I am stupid when it comes to phone photos. I just don't do it enough.
Someone needs to take the AH off me. I just bought another dragon. I literally only have two spaces left in my lair /again/.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:25 pm

Since Bruce flipped them over, Jason is the one laying on top of the lube and hopefully warming it up a little. He could definitely send a message if he wanted to. Bruce is too intimately fixated on the way Jason kisses, with hidden soften between rough bites and pushing.
Dick hopes so. He hates those together families, they make everyone else look bad.

His half-brother.
It could be better for him. Though seeing Batman with Catwoman will be completely different from seeing Bruce Wayne with Selina Kyle.

I hope they still do it! It was like six chops for six quid and a deal on mince and some chicken, I think.
I've given up on the camera I have XD It still works and such but I use the phone so often that I might as well not have a seperate thing.
Maaaaaan I wish everyone else bought like you do. I still have so many babies not sold, and I've dropped the prices to stupid amounts. Not the irishim spirals, 'course, I refuse to get less money than they're worth. But the others are cheap. Pouts. ANYWAY who is your new baby
also I should sleep soon
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:36 pm

That's Jason all over--very hidden, very deep softness underneath all those layers of rough and tumble. Once he starts to feel himself cooling off, getting hungry, he's going to dig his heels into Bruce's back. 'Bout that time, he mumbles into Bruce's mouth.
They're not gonna build their family based on anyone else's.

But both of them got quite a lot of genes from their father.
Snooze knows the difference between Catwoman and Selina. He needs to learn about Batman and Bruce.

So long as it isn't chicken mince. That stuff's not great.
That is exactly my rationale. My mum offered to buy me a camera to take with me but I'd rather use the phone, I'd always forget to pull out the camera.
I ended up just giving my mulberry/thistle girl to my housemate who registered recently because she wasn't selling. I wish everyone realised that money is for spending, sigh. MY NEW BABY IS A CIRCUIT TUNDRA his name is Euanthe http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19661&tab=dragon&did=671452
aaaaaaaaugh
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Bruce protests vaguely, wordlessly mumbling into Jason's mouth. He's enjoying himself so much. But he knows, and he will amp it up. Does Jason want to be on his back, or ride Bruce?
Never once, no. Like they would be able to fit their family into a boring, normal box anyway.

Mitz looks at Snooze, confused. So? Still half-brother. Still didn't know he was Snooze's brother. Still obviously has a type, Mitz gestures to his eyes and dark-ish hair.
Then, within the week, Catwoman and Catlad will go back out on the streets together for the first time in ages, and catch the Bat's attention. The week after they can go to a benefit dinner or dance.

Not the best, no. Though I am a fan of turkey mince.
Yeah, I'm never as quick with the camera as I am with the phone.
OH MY GOD HE IS ADORABLE HOLY SHIT
I knoooooooooow but it's nearly 6am :T one more reply, probably!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:50 pm

Like this, Jason says, he's really enjoying these sheets (and being bracketed entirely by Bruce and the centre of his everything no sh shut up he didn't say that). He digs the lube out from under himself and shoves it into Bruce's hand.
Jerel laughs. That's true.

Snooze chuckles a bit. Mitz makes everything seem so obvious. Snooze has been telling himself all this, but still, Mitz makes it seem /better/.
Man, Bruce is going to flip.

I have never had that!
there are too many settings to play with
I KNOW I am honestly thinking I want tron babies and also I love tundras these days and HE'S SO FLUFFY and he was 20k more expensive yesterday and today the price was dropped so I grabbed him
ugh that is a gross time siiiiiiiiiiigh
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Bruce gives Jason one last kiss and sits back. Legs, he prompts and nudges Jason's further apart. He'll need all the help he can get with the stretching, though it's not like he can really, truly do Jason any damage.
Their perfect oddball family. Soppysmile.

Mitz smiles and shakes his head. Come on, no. He's just telling Snooze what he already knows, when he needs to hear it.
Potentially, yes. Though I don't see Selina making a big public scene about Bruce being her babydaddy. It'll be enough for him to see them after meeting them on a rooftop a week before.

It's lovely! Since I don't really eat beef any more (unless it's a /really/ good steak) it's either pork or turkey mince for me.
I do enjoy the settings, not gonna lie.
GOOD CALL I still can't really bring myself to like tundras too much, though I have seen some amazing color combinations
It is, it really is. Okay GOODNIGHT THE NOC I shall talk to you on the morrooooooooooow <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:08 pm

Jason hooks one arm behind his head like a pillow and spreads his legs as wide as they'll go--which, since he's started to spar with Dick again, is a very interesting sight. Jason's not always gonna roll over so easy, he warns.
Jerel returns that utterly absurd grin.

Snooze kisses along Mitz's jaw. But Mitz makes it sound okay.
The moment someone snaps a picture of Bruce and Damian Wayne speaking with a woman and her son, her son who looks a whole lot like Bruce and Damian, there is going to be a metric tonne of tabloid stories.

I will have to keep a look out for turkey mince, hm.
But then by the time I get the settings I want, the picture moment is gone. Sigh.
I still don't like guardians all that much, but I have come so far around on Snappers and Tundras. adorable faces aaaaa
GOODNIGHT or good morning I guess I hope you SLEEP WEEEEEEEELL~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:56 pm

Bruce ignores everything else for a moment and drops down to lick his way inside of Jason, while he can. As Jason tells it, he's being lulled into a false sense of security, but Bruce can't really bring himself to care. Or to tear himself away from Jason's ass to form a witty retort.
Dick would like to take this moment to comment on how mindnumbingly /perfect/ Jerel is.

Mitz puts an arm around Snooze's waist. That's because it is okay.
Unless Bruce suppresses them, of course. Which will add to his stress. Poor bastard.

Mmmm, turkey burgers and also turkey lasagne.
Heavy camera sigh.
Guardians are okay as babies but otherwise they are a little silly looking. I STILL LOVE SNAPPERS I don't have enough in my lair.
hiiii
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content