[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:04 pm

Jason groans quietly and digs his fingers into Bruce's hair. No one's done this to him before, fuck, he really thought everyone was exaggerating about this. His groans grow in volume until he's just about got his own growl going on.
He takes that moment quite often.

Snooze sighs. Okay. Yes. Of course it is. So long as it's okay with Mitz, then it's okay.
Snooze is quiet and polite when he's Edgar Kyle. He wouldn't want to cause any stress or trouble.

I have had a burger with a turkey breast on it, that was good.
Heavy camera would be sucky.
Have you seen your boy lately? I Iridescent-Shimmered him! And got him a gorgeous mate!
hellooooooooooooooo you are up early
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:12 pm

Jason sounds amazing when he lets go, Bruce sits back and tells him while he pours out some slick onto his hand.
Not his fault, okay, Jerel goes off and is perfect in his face all the time. It's just his duty to remind him when it happens.

Mitz shrugs. Already knew about Robin. Had a huge freakout slash breakdown about it like, wow, a long time ago. He guesses he knew about the half-brother thing too? It just never struck him as a thing. Mitz scratches his chin. Huh.
Heh. Damian Wayne is just as smug and dickish as Robin, just with fewer visible weapons. Though I like the idea of them all standing around 'mingling' and Bruce sighing and saying something like, "Damian, this is Selina and Edgar Kyle. Edgar is your half-brother. Be nice." And Damian just looking at all three of them, having the same oh-no-half-brother freakout that Snooze had.

Mmm turkey breast. Damn I love me some turkey.
Impressive though!
Aaaaaa no I have not seen I will do so shortly.
Not really! It's nearly 1.15 >.>
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:24 pm

Jason drags his head up off his arm-pillow and gives Bruce an exasperated look--though there might be the hint of a flush on his cheeks. Probably from the sex, of course. Waxing poetic at a time like this, B?
His duty, huh? So he doesn't consider it an honour? Jerel teases.

Snooze frowns a little. He promises, here and now, that he has not been nearer to Robin than a foot since Snooze and Mitz started circling each other seriously. And... Mitz knew about the half-brother thing?
Snooze looking at Damian very much like 'don't give anything away, we're definitely strangers, we can freak out later, shhhhhhh'.

I can't remember the last time I had it. Can't get it on the shelves at the supermarket I go to, I think they only do it at the deli, and I really don't trust the deli.
No doubt! But I'd probably break it somehow.
He is so very damn handsome, I am looking forward to the babies he and his mate will make. They will be the most precious little demons.
That's pretty early for you! Heh.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:30 pm

Bruce strokes Jason once, tight, with his slicked hand. Hardly poetic, Jason.
Dick laughs, no. No, it is his honor to be with Jerel.

Mitz rubs the back of his neck. Yeeaah. Uh. There was some worry about Snooze's parentage, um. Like. Hood worked it out. And Mitz didn't really think it was his place to bring it up, y'know? Is Snooze mad?

This is, for some reason, hilarious to me.
I checked their range and you are right! Adorable demon babies.
Also true! Though I keep waking up earlier and going back to sleep in this house. I woke up twice before the alarm.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:39 pm

Jason drags his fingers down through Bruce's hair and squeezes the back of his neck. Amazing?
Sweetheart.

Snooze sits for a moment, his nose pressed to Mitz's jaw, thinking. He's not mad, he suddenly remembers to say. He isn't mad at all. And he thinks it was right for his mother to tell him. Why was Hood worried about--/oh/.
Imagine once Bruce and Selina let the boys slip away (so they can have a furious whispered conversation of their own), Snooze and Damian finding a dark corner and trying to find words and avoiding eye contact and being dumb-tongued.

I absolutely cannot wait. I got your boy's mate from one of the Ice players involved in spiralknots. Pretty prestigious, hee.
That's pretty good, that means your body is trying to work itself out!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:57 pm

Bruce locks eyes with Jason while he teases at Jason's hole before slowly pushing inside him. Bruce meant what he said.
Absolutely, yes.

Uh. Haha. Yeah. Mitz gives Snooze a distinct :/ face.
Fucking cuties. That's what you get for messing around with everyone hot, boys.

YOU HAVE A CELEBRITY DRAGON
Possibly! Okay, I am going to think about heading out now, so you are warned.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:04 am

Jason swears. He tilts his hips up and his head back, unable to hold Bruce's gaze whilst Bruce is looking /that/ intense and Jason is feeling /that/ good.
Honey?

Snooze makes the same face back, then kisses Mitz lightly. Well. They need not worry about that, at least.
Yeah, I daresay they'll learn their lesson.

Ahahahaaaa, something like that.
*salute*! I am thinking about sleeping very soon, so you are warned also!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:10 am

Bruce bends around Jason, effectively making it so that he can control how gentle or rough he can be, though it would look reverent if there were observers. He doesn't take his time, though, and moves onto two fingers before too long. He wants to be inside of Jason as soon as possible.
Honey kind of invokes images of hair rollers and 50's aprons. Dick's /okay/ with that, but he doesn't think it screams him.

Definitely not. Mitz tugs at a bit of Snooze's hair while he thinks. Hey, if it all works out between him and the Bat, does he think he'll go to the Wayne Christmas thing?
Snooze might have. Damian's still impossible to get along with otherwise and damned lonely.

Double warnings! Okay. I will head off after the next reply.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:14 am

Not to mention that Jason is impatient at the best of times, and this is certainly not the best of times for him to be practicing patience. He gets demanding, with his body, fucking himself down onto Bruce's fingers, and with his voice, cussing at Bruce for being slow and treating Jason like a piece of glass.
No, a kiss the cook apron with nothing underneath is much more Dick.

Snooze hadn't heard about it. He supposes if he's--accepted into the family, or whatever happens--by Christmas, then he'll get an invitation. Is Mitz going?
Snooze would like to keep being neutral friends with Damian. Or Catlad with Robin, if Damian doesn't think he can manage being friendly with a brother.

Siiiiiiiiiiigh.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:21 am

Bruce can ignore most of what Jason says to him. but he can't ignore the way his body moves. After a while of three fingers, making sure Jason is stretched and ready to be stretched more, Bruce gets more lube and starts lining himself up. He attempts to catch Jason's eye again, because this means something to him, but doesn't expect Jason to be willing to make this intimate.
Waaaaaay more his pace, gorgeous. Hey, could he get one of those? He'll learn how to bake.

Eh. He's invited. And he probably should? But he hates all those Robin schmucks - sorry. But he totally does. He has an acute dislike for Robin for obvious reasons and Red Robin is a self-important wankstain. ...He's okay with Nightwing, he guesses. But sitting down to dinner with the Bat, when he's not even part of his weird flock? No thanks. Not if Snooze isn't going.
It might take Damian a while to deal with the idea of yet another rival for his father's affections, but I'd say eventually it'll settle into a kind of friendship. They would be allies, at least, if not friends.

I knoooow but people thing call to me. GOODNIGHT THE NOC I hope you sleep weeeeeeell~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:28 am

Much as he protests--and he does protest a /lot/--Jason is really fucking enjoying being treated like a piece of glass. Bruce's hands on him, inside him, are still warm. He's not tearing at Jason, not using him like a blow-up doll or anything. Against his best judgement, Jason relaxes his neck and, licking his lips as the head of Bruce's cock brushes against his hole, he looks down to see what he can see. And he sees Bruce looking back at him with that /look/ on his face, and he's caught.
Well, with a promise like that, how can Jerel say no?

Snooze would only go if Mitz was there, as well. They could be each other's moral support.
Snooze isn't sure he wants to fight for their father's so-called affections--he's gone without his father for so long, and his mother was so worried, he's very wary. He isn't sure the Batman can be affectionate. But... a brother... even more often than he's wondered about having a father, he's dreamed of having siblings.

GOODNIIIIIIIGHT I hope you have a good rest of your day~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:09 am

Bruce can't use the actual words to let Jason know how important this is to him, how important Jason is to him. Even if they were sitting in his room in silence, it would mean a lot to have Jason home. That's the thought that's in his head as he pushes into Jason, feels the remainder of his heat: Jason came home.
Dick grins and pulls Jerel close to him. Gosh, Jerel is so good to him.

Okay, deal. Mitz just about holds himself back from spitting on his hand before presenting it to have Snooze shake it, because he forgets that Snooze is classy, sometimes.
Damian thinks he knows what it's like to have a brother, since he has so many almost-brothers. But he has never had a blood brother (canon be damned).

hiiiiiiiiiiiii
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:16 am

And all it took was a good and desperate fucking. Jason holds on to Bruce's gaze as Bruce pushes inside him, fills him, no matter how much he wants to let his eyes close and his head fall back and his body arch. He doesn't have to give in to his habits, to make it look good, make it look real. Not with Bruce. No. He lets Bruce see the truth on his face--exactly how he's feeling with every new inch of Bruce's cock.
He spoils his pet policeman, Jerel teases.

Only sometimes. Snooze would probably gladly spit shake if Mitz presented it. It's a binding deal, then. He understands that. Instead, though, he'll kiss Mitz. They can exchange spit that way.
(Canon be very damned, Damian is ours, hiss.) Snooze imagines it might be different. Their relationship is already quite... unique.

helloooooooooooo
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:33 am

Bruce shakes for a moment with pure tension. It takes a lot to push all the way in, though he knows - he /knows/ - Jason can take all of him. It's difficult for both of them. Jason's so tight and Bruce is not the smallest. Just this is intense enough. Bruce takes a second to breathe once he's totally sheathed.
His pet policeman is thoroughly appreciative, though he may be biased and a little coddled.

Mitz hums, surprised and happy, and licks at Snooze's lips. This is totally okay in place of a spit shake.
(fucking canon) Damian does not want to talk about it.

hiiiii how are yooooooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:49 am

Even though neither of them need to breathe, I'm sure they're both panting. Jason's hand at the back of Bruce's neck is far too tight; his fingers are cramping, so Bruce must be hurting. But he can drag Bruce down into a shuddering kiss.
Only a little coddled? Jerel needs to do better than that.

Snooze thought it would be. It's like a grown up spit shake.
(grumble) Snooze stiffens a bit. He doesn't seem to mind when Snooze is wearing his ears.

I am pretty goooooood today is my housemate's birthday so I will not be around much :\
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:56 am

Bruce nips Jason's lips, only lightly, and pulls back a touch. He keeps his eyes open; he remembers how serious Jason was about Bruce looking at him. Then he shifts and starts withdrawing. Good?
Definitely do, yeah, Dick could always stand to be more coddled. He was a little worried it wouldn't happen, what with the baby taking all those precious coddling hours.

It's way better than any spit shake Mitz has ever been party to.
Correction: He didn't mind when he wasn't aware of their familial link. It had little to do with the ear. Snooze's pet psychopath is the one who likes the ears.

siiiiiiigh okaaaaay
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:04 am

Fuck--of /course/ it's good, Jason grouches, but the softness around his eyes and mouth belies exactly how affected he is, not to mention the breathiness of his voice. If Bruce even /dares/ to stop, Jason won't be held responsible for his actions.
The coddling hours can definitely be shared. Jerel is a multi-coddler.

Snooze agrees, and he will show his agreement by kissing Mitz even more.
He isn't a psychopath. He doesn't display any of the behaviours. Look--Snooze has been over this several times, himself. This wasn't some perverted, overly dependent, unhealthy, incestuous relationship grown between two siblings raised together. Two strangers met and recognised something in each other that attracted them.

I knooooooow trust me I know
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:10 am

Bruce draws back slowly and thrusts just as slow. Testing the proverbial waters. He grunts, and closes his eyes out of sheer instinct. /Jason/, why would he /stop/?
Dick pretends to be seriously relieved. Phew. Because, wow, for a while there...

Mitz leans back and takes Snooze with him. He could stand to make this a genuine make-out session.
Damian does not disagree. That is exactly what happened. So he does not see why they have to discuss it. Additionally? He's a psychopath. Deal with it.

*soothing pats*
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:19 am

Jason can't help the arch of his back this time--like he can draw Bruce even deeper inside him with just a little more twist of his body. He's got no idea, but he's just coverin' all his bases, B.
Dick was afraid Marty would take up all of Jerel's love? Jerel grins a little. Come on, isn't Dick one of the strongest supporters of polyamory in the caped community?

Everything with them turns into a genuine make-out session. Snooze doesn't mind at all. He sprawls on top of Mitz, pinning him back into the couch cushions.
Snooze grits his teeth. Psychopathy is a pervasive pattern of disregard for the rights of others. /Additionally/, Snooze was hoping that perhaps the shared experience would be something that they could use to bind them together, like an inside joke between just the two of them, but now he can see that Damian has no interest in that. Only in freezing Snooze out.

On another note, I think I'm over my exalting thing. Because I've exalted 37 dragons this week so far.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:30 am

Don't, Bruce practically orders. They're both here, and they're not - Bruce thrusts into Jason with a little more force - stopping.
Even Dick has moments of frightening weakness, gorgeous.

Mitz sighs and kisses Snooze back. It doesn't really matter what they do, Mitz feels relaxed with Snooze, but relaxed make-outs are his favorite.
This isn't freezing Snooze out. This is Damian calmly telling Snooze that he doesn't want to talk about their fling that may end up disappointing his---/their/ father more than Damian would like. And, does Snooze see his boyfriend dealing with such pesky things such as due process like the rest of them? He may not be a true psychopath, if they want to be technical, but he was trained by one. He acts like one. He might as well be one.

Yeeeaaah that's basically how I felt after Shadow's push. I exalted a baby so quickly this week, randomly because I needed the space, and I didn't even name them. Sigh.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:38 am

Jason lets himself gasp, lets himself grab at Bruce. He clenches his ass, flexes his muscles around Bruce's cock to make the pull and push even tighter. They're both here, he echoes.
Jerel will be sure to sweep him off his feet to make sure he doesn't fall over.

Like there's nothing else ever that could demand their attention. Like nothing else is important. All that matters is that they keep kissing.
If... their father has a problem with how his sons met, perhaps he should not have pushed their mothers away. Snooze sees his boyfriend saving children and men and women, /ensuring/ that their rights aren't violated, are respected. He stops the psychopaths.

Aaaaa that is unfortunate. Sad I nearly freaked out when I almost exalted an unnamed, I hit cancel so fast, /so fast/. I almost want to do something to honour all my exaltees, because some of them ended up with really cool names. I wanna, like, write them into my NaNo as kids at an orphanage or something. Check it: http://share.pho.to/3mU3E
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:48 am

Bruce rumbles, nearly moaning, and picks up the pace. Jason may be clenching, but there's more give now. Bruce is able to fuck, not just move. And he means to. He does want Jason to stay, and the easiest way to ensure this is to fuck his brains out.
Dick can always count on Jerel to sweep him off his feet.

Or stay super close. Mitz is good on both. Either.
Damian rolls his eyes. Whatever. He doesn't want to talk about Snooze's boyfriend's emotional problems either. And, their sexual escapades has very little to do with their father.

AAAAHH this is a great idea!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:56 am

That's pretty true. Jason has always suspected that if he had really awesome sex he'd have a wicked sleep afterwards, no nightmares or anything. He gets up both his legs around Bruce's hips, holding himself wide open for Bruce's powerful thrusts.
Or at least use telephone wires to sweep him off his feet, Jerel snickers.

Both, for sure. Either would be lovely, but super close kissing is definitely top notch.
Snooze hesitates, then suggests, He actually read some studies and developed a theory on why what happened did happen. If Damian would like to hear it.

I KNOW RIGHT it amuses me /thoroughly/ especially when I think about putting my NaNo in a fantasy world, because then the kids could be legitimately purple-haired or stonewash-haired or whatever.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:09 pm

Bruce can't really handle how good this is. He thought, judging by the few lingering aches from his drug addled run-in with Jason, that it would be rough, or manic. But not so /good/. He growls his words: He's not sure if this will be a marathon.
Pfff, Jerel always plays dirty. He seems to forget how quick Dick is on his feet, though.

Cuddled up and kissing. Definitely top notch.
Damian sighs, seemingly put out. Very well, he waves Snooze on. It seems he has little choice, lest he be deemed freezing.

WONDERFUL do you have many ideas for NaNo beyond this?
Sleep sooooooon
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Jason's not looking for a marathon. If Bruce fucks his brains out and he sleeps a little, then they can always wake up and go for it again, right?
And Jerel is out of practice. Might take them some tries to get Dick properly... tied up.

Probably with the fire going. Of course Snooze has a fireplace.
Snooze sighs. He thinks they both knew, somehow, that they were supposed to--to love each other. So they chose the easiest route to satisfying that.

I really oddly want to do a political fantasy.
The party here was supposed to start an hour ago and there is just us and one other person here oh dear. OH HEY MORE PEOPLE JUST SHOWED UP I can hear all the hellos
Aw maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:24 pm

Bruce bears his teeth, a kind of smile, and takes Jason's cock in one of his hands. He pumps in time with his thrusts, but on the upbeat. Keeping it interesting. He won't finish until Jason does.
Dick's smile is slow and wicked. How many tries?

A fireplace in an apartment in the middle of Gotham. Mitz would have flipped the first time he saw it.
Damian raises an eyebrow. Love, is it?

Those are always fun~ I don't know what I'm going to do. Potentially I will continue older things that I never really got to finish. I really like the Robins de-caped story I didn't finish. But I also want to do something original. I don't know. It's weird not actively working with you and Freo on these things, I never feel like it's as good.
PEOPLE HELLOING OH NO
I knoooooooooow but Frank is over and the lights are off already and stuff.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:36 pm

And Jason's probably gonna be a little bitch and, despite absolutely whining for it--/not/ begging, he's not that far gone, Bruce is gonna have to /work/ for begging--he'll hold off as long as he possibly can. Because fuck, but Bruce looks glorious fucking into him in the moonlight.
As many as it takes 'til Jerel gets the knots right.

I bet Snooze had it specially installed.
Brothers are supposed to love each other, or so Snooze has been led to believe.

I think it might be the year for original stuff. You've been trying to do that Robin de-caped story for a couple of years now. It might be time for you to do that at a time that's not NaNo? And during NaNo just make shit up!
they're EVERYWHERE oh my god there is an excitable puppy holy shit I'm just gonna play with the puppy the whole time
Aw man that is the worst. Lights off D:
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:41 pm

Bruce doesn't want Jason to beg. He wants him to want it, surely, but not have to beg. He holds back enough from Jason. When they're together like this, he is as open and giving as he can be.
Such promises, Stillhaven.

Ugh, Snooze is so fancy, Mitz can't handle it.
Brotherly love is not exactly Damian's strong suit. He sighs again. Which is /not/ him saying that he is not glad that he has an honest-to-blood brother. It's simply the truth. The kind of brotherly love that Snooze may be expecting is probably not on the cards.

Maaaaaybe. Who knows what though. Maybe I'll go with Ennui Harbour. That should get some giggles.
oh my god I can't believe you get to play with a puppy I am so jealous
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:09 pm

And Jason can feel that. Every time Bruce drags open his eyes again to connect with Jason's, Jason pulls him in closer, deeper, tighter. This is exactly what he wanted and what he could never let himself want.
Dick knows him well enough to know exactly how well Jerel keeps his promises, too.

Mitz can handle it, and he will handle it /very/ well, I should think. Eyebrow waggle. They can have sex on a rug in front of the fire, mmm.
Snooze has no idea what to expect. For most of his life, it was just him and his mother. So whatever kind of brotherly relationship he and Damian develop--it should be entirely without expectations.

Which one was that again? It sounds familiar!
PUPPY I had to rescue my face and my laptop from the puppy that is the reason for the delay
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:29 pm

They both were reluctant to admit that this is what they wanted. Their relationship before this had changed so many times that it was difficult to define, now even more so, and that kind of thing is unsettling. But with every stroke and every thrust the two of them get closer to what they really want.
Will Jerel keep that promise, say, tonight?

Snooze is such a romance novel cliche. Mitz thinks it's the best thing. Mental, but the best thing.
And platonic, Damian reminds him needlessly. Brattishly.

It's the one that Adam came up with that is pure trash but would probably sell loads XD A wizard type person who summons a demon and falls in love.
that sounds like an adorable problem
I must away after the next reply!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:42 pm

Turns out I am falling asleep right now! I hope you have fun with party and puppy~ GOODNIGHT <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:39 pm

Which is essentially to fall asleep on top of each other and wake up in the morning and find the other one still there. Broken, broken dorks.
Jerel thinks Dick will have to wait and see.

It's probably because he's been to all these romantic cities and lived among Selina's crowd of sleek criminals.
Snooze definitely agrees.

Oh, dear, that actually does sound like an awesome idea.
turns out it really was an adorable problem, too adorable for me to pull myself away, I'm so sorry I missed the last reply I HOPE YOU ARE SLEEPING WEEEEEEELL~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:08 am

That's definitely what Bruce is working towards. Though having Jason come apart in his hands and around him would be a nice bonus.
Dick pouts.

Sleek? Not smooth criminals?
Oh, look, something they agree on.

I KNOW RIGHT so I stole it and said that I would write it and if it gets published and stuff he gets some amount of money.
how was the adorablenesssss~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:56 pm

So long as he keeps this up, keeps his eyes on Jason, breaking Jason apart won't take too much longer. Bruce is fucking him right to the fucking edge, and it won't take much to throw Jason over.
The surprise is half the fun, lover.

Definitely sleek. No one is named Annie.
That's a start.

eeeeexcellent evil plan
ADORABLE I forgot how easy it was to get covered in puppy scratches
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:01 pm

Bruce has no intention of letting up. Part of the perks of vampire stamina. He won't get tired, he'll just get closer to the edge. Jason's whimpers and growls and clenches are doing things to him that he forgot could happen.
Dick pouts harder and pulls out the puppy-dog eyes.

Phew. That's reassuring.
Tt. Probably.

mwahahaha
PUPPY SCRATCHES it's the cutest wound
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:09 pm

Jason wants this to be as good, better than good, for Bruce as it is for him. He wants Bruce to want this again. He wants Bruce to crawl into /his/ bed, needy and naked in the middle of the night. Just the thought of that has Jason arching, stars of heat bursting in his chest and head, and he comes into Bruce's tight grip on him.
Oh, don't start that! Jerel can't resist that, he whines. He lunges forward and buries his face in Dick's chest so he can't see.

As if Selina would associate with people like that.
So. They are in agreement that certain things may have happened, but they need never be spoken of again and will not influence their future dealings.

Too true
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:27 pm

That's all Bruce needed to be able to let go. He growls again, damned triumphant, and speeds up to push him over along with Jason's natural twitches and tightening. It doesn't take him long, and quietly roars while sweating a light sheen of bloodsweat when he stiffens inside of Jason.
Dick grins while Jerel's face is hidden, then pulls the face again and tips Jerel's head up to look at him.

She's much more classy, indeed.
Agreed. They are linked irrevocably. It needn't be awkward or - hn. Ugly.

okay I think I have to give the sleep warning nooooow. I have to get up those stairs in heels and listen to the Frank snooore uurgh
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:38 pm

Jason is still in the throes of his own orgasm when he feels Bruce's cock jerking inside him, feels him spill, hears him rumble. He lifts himself up enough to press his slack lips to Bruce's bloody temple, then drops back onto the sheets, pulling Bruce with him.
Jerel squeezes his eyes tightly shut.

Damn right.
Snooze thinks the same.

Maaaaaaaaaan that still happens a whole lot, huh.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:44 pm

Bruce grunts. The grunt itself turns into a hum while Bruce sinks down to wrap around Jason. All of the remaining heat left in him will go to warming a post-coital Jason, if he has any say in the matter.
But Jerel...

Though she would look good in a zoot suit, let's face it.
Very well. Then they're done here? Ah. Hn. Is Snooze going to that godawful Christmas party that Pennyworth demands happen? Damian is officially inviting him. He doesn't have to go, of course.

I am in the house because the wedding party I was invited to tonight was near the house, so.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:52 pm

Jason curls his arms and legs around Bruce, attaching to him like a limpet, drinking in Bruce's closeness and his warmth. His eyes are closed, now. Preservint the moment as long as he can.
No no no no no not while Dick's pulling that face.

Selina would look good in anything.
Snooze had not been officially invited, but he thinks he would like to go. Thanks for the invitation. Snooze actually smiles at Damian.

Le sigh. Putting up with snoring.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:03 pm

Bruce mumbles nothing-words, and tries to pull out without getting too far from Jason. He's a big guy. He won't suffocate Jason, obviously, but that doesn't mean he's comfortable right now.
But /Jerel/.

That is also true. She is blessed, she believes.
Damian nods. Yes, well. It's boring, so he will also give Snooze a friendly apologetic warning.

Yeeaaaah :/
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:08 pm

Jason makes protesting noises as Bruce slips out of him, shuddering at the sensations. C'me back, he mumbles.
Stop it with the face, Jerel commands.

And well she should.
Snooze considers himself warned. He never imagined he'd see inside Wayne Manor.

Siiiiiiiigh.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:44 pm

Bruce lays down on his side and pulls Jason in close. Not going anywhere, he mumbles back.
Can't. Too pouty to stop.

Selina finds this whole topic thoroughly amusing.
Tt, well, he'll get sick of it soon enough.

Hello! Sorry for the delay. Got knee-deep in some serious emotional stuff for a while there. In bed now!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:25 am

Jason oh-so-casually throws an arm and a leg over Bruce, just to make sure.
Jerel lifts a hand and feels around Dick's face for his mouth. Then he leans in to kiss the pout away.

I have no doubt. She's probably practically purring.
It's certainly no castle, but it is the closest thing America has.

I lost my phone amidst all the boxes as I was suddenly pulled into the packing process. Sigh. Back to packing again today, too. I hope you slept well~ and sorry for the extreme delay.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:34 am

Bruce rumbles again, downright fond, and curls around Jason.
Dick kisses back and strokes Jerel's face. Okay, okay. He's done. He promises.

It comes and goes. Oh man, just imagine Selina in a hospital in France or maybe Italy with a baby Snooze in her arms switching from lullabies and purring noises.
Damian rolls his eyes. Well, if Snooze wants to walk in there like a tourist it is entirely up to him.

Aww, lost phone, poor phone. HELLO
so I am just going to write the Mummy/Three thing and it will more or less be word for word in most places but I will enjoy the shit out of it so there yes
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down