[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:46 am

True. They have just about all the time anyone would ever need to do /anything/.

"Hey, I was being serious," Jerel protests.

Jerel makes kissy faces at Mitz's hand, mostly to slobber on it.
I KNOW I couldn't believe it, it's like the first time I've liked gembound on a tundra
DEPOSIT ON HOUSES AAAAAAAAAAAAGH
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:51 am

Mitz kind of hopes it happens soon, though. If Jerel doesn't trust Snooze then, well. It's even less likely that they'll have a thing. They hug and that's nice, though. Maybe it'll be okay. They do have time, and that's good. Okay. Okay. Mitz is good now. He's okay.

"We're not allowed to call Alfred grandpa," Dick smiles. "Doesn't make him feel right. Correct, Alfie?" Dick pauses to hear the reply, then laughs. "Okay. And, yeah, there is one thing you can do. Uh. You have a number for Cass? I was thinking, maybe, since we're a little lacking in the womb department..."

Mitz will barf all over him.
It's really nice to find gembond that works, it is the nicest ever. Also I think I am in love with Tiger, have you seen my new babies.
AAAAAAAAAAA
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:56 am

Okay. If he's sure. If he's sure that this thing of his with Snooze is okay, then--okay.

Jerel crosses his fingers in Dick's line of sight.

He'll try, but Mitz no doubt always cries when he vomits so he can't make himself do it. Jerel exploits this.
YES oh my god so freaking tempted for the charcoal/blood, softly sobbing, but I really need to sell this last pearlcatcher of mine because I traded the other two which means I'm out 200,000tr and I don't even have a mate for my Obskureth, oh man I /love/ me some blood.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:02 pm

Mitz beams, but it doesn't stick around. He frowns just as hard as he was smiling a second before. He's not sure if he can promise that. He's not sure if it's okay. He doesn't know if Snooze would really want Mitz if he had real options. And even though Mitz is older now, he's still just a kid to Snooze. So he doesn't know. But it's been years of just - hoping. So he hopes it's okay. So...that's the truth.

Dick kisses his cheek while he makes affirmative noises at Alfred. "Sure. Thanks, Alfie. Best granddad ever," he laughs. "Tell Bruce I'll be over tomorrow to help him out of shock. And if you need a second's piece remind him that I'm thinking he'd make an /excellent/ pop-pop. Love you." He hangs up and types in the number Alfred gave him before he forgets it, and hugs Jerel after it's saved.

Eyenarrow. Touché, Jerkel.
Chances are that cutie will not be sold any time soon! So you may be in luck. Sold the Joker baby to a friend, and waiting for payment, so I named her for him and threw a familiar on her.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
anyway, hm. Half an hour? yes
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:16 pm

Okay, Jerel says slowly. So maybe take it slowly.

Jerel hugs him back, really tightly. "I think that went well," he says, slightly muffled.

Thank you, Wimptzy.
That is good, you may get an extra fifteen or thirty treasure out of the deal, heh.
Apparently we are planning to go and see four movies this afternoon. Well. I think I will only be seeing three.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:20 pm

Yeah. Long game. That's what Mitz is doing. ...well, no, really he's just hoping Snooze won't quit with the hugging thing, ha ha.

"Alfie was doing that thing where he goes extra-mega-super British, like saying 'jolly' and 'rather', so that means he's ecstatic," Dick says, not bothering to hide the warmth in his voice. "And Bruce can't make words work. Pretty good start to the day."

Mitz makes a blah blah blah motion with his hand.
Every penny counts~
What movies?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:23 pm

Well, from where Jerel was standing, he looked pretty comfortable.

Jerel smacks a kiss on Dick's cheek. "Definitely. We should call Mitz, next."

Jerel makes faces at him.
It sure does. I need the Coliseum to get back in gear, I only have another 30k to go for Hazath's Spiral scroll. Come ooooooon Coliseum.
Kick-Ass 2, We're the Millers, City of Bones and Now You See Me. Guess which one I don't want to see.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:25 pm

Mitz smiles a little. He likes to think so, too.

Dick hands him the phone. "Tell him I said hi, and then mussed up his hair. You want something to eat?"

Brothers. Too cute.
I WISH YOU LUCK I have three dragons to level up and exalt, so.
I only know of one of those, but I'm going to guess Now You See Me. Also, one more reply!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:28 pm

Mitz should come to Jerel the /instant/ Snooze does anything he doesn't like. Okay?

"Something greasy and celebratory," Jerel says, grinning.

Baboos.
Your Shadowy mistress will look favourably upon you~
Noooooo, Now You See Me is at the top of my list, it's the magician movie~! I don't want to see We're the Millers, it's really not my thing. Also aw maaaaaaaaan.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:29 pm

Mitz should come to Jerel the /instant/ Snooze does anything he doesn't like. Okay?

"Something greasy and celebratory," Jerel says, grinning.

Baboos.
Your Shadowy mistress will look favourably upon you~
Noooooo, Now You See Me is at the top of my list, it's the magician movie~! I don't want to see We're the Millers, it's really not my thing. Also aw maaaaaaaaan.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:32 pm

Again, he trusts Snooze. But - yeah. He will. Who else would he go to? Jerel's always there.

Dick kisses him once more, because he /really/ needs to. "Anything you want," he smiles, schmoopy for a second then completely normal. "Now get offa me."

I heart them
glorious shadow mother
MAGICIANS good call, yes nice. Also, alrighty. I HOPE THE MOVIES ARE GOOD I haven't seen Kick Ass 2 yet, but Frank looks favorably on it. I SLEEP NOW <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:35 pm

It's not that, it's that he should come to Jerel /immediately/. Not put it off, and not think that it might only happen once, or anything like that. Straight away. Promise?

Jerel pouts, but obligingly rolls off Dick, towards the back of the couch so he doesn't have to get up.

Aaaalways~
I wonder what she uses her exaltees for... hm...
GOOD NIIIIIIIIIGHT SLEEP WEEEEEEEEEEELL &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:27 am

...yeah. Yeah, he promises. But it won't happen. Snooze looks after him.

Dick will be grinning all through making Jerel something greasy. Bacon and waffles and egg, maybe. He'll have some cereal while he cooks.

We don't like to ask.
hellooooo my mom let me sleep in and it was the best
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:03 am

Jerel's glad to hear it.

And then Jerel, while eating later, will finger-feed Dick bits and pieces. He knows Dick likes to watch his figure, heh. Still, on the phone to Mitz, he'll probably work out a lot of energy bouncing around.

That is probably wise. I think the Arcanist uses his to hold his books.
awwww that is so nice WHEN ARE YOU DEPOSITING THE HOUSE
Kick-Ass 2 was surprisingly my favourite of the three movies, and Now You See Me was my least favourite--don't get me wrong, it was still pretty good, but it had the weakest resolution, it's like when your dessert is the worst part of the meal. It's still pretty good, but the entree and the main make it seem not as good. City of Bones was much better than I expected, but it's still a stronger version of Twilight and a weaker version of Harry Potter.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:13 am

Mitz sits for a moment. If it's not a good idea, and if Mitz can't really see that, will Jerel tell him?

Dick's going to just watch him do that. He's adorable. Dick's pretty irrevocably in love. And Mitz is going to be struck stuttery for a moment, but so /so/ happy for Jerel. He gets to be an uncle!

Not a bad lot, really.
PROBABLY MONDAY they were closed when we called and also don't open on Sundays, so we will take care of it then.
This all sounds reasonable. HELLO THERE I am sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. My grandmother fell and broke her hip so I was calling family and stuff. I have to head down to my mom's now to do laundry to pack up stuff.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:00 am

Of course he will. Since when has Jerel been in the business of holding back the truth?

He's going to be an uncle! And probably at least an honorary godfather, Jerel will drop in casually, if not an actual godfather, they haven't talked about that yet. But Mitz is the most important person in his life outside of Dick, so he's a pretty natural choice.

Yeah, when you're not working you get to hang out in a cool observatory and read and look at the stars and play with magic and stuff. Dude, I want to be exalted.
I think my fingers are starting to hurt from being crossed, snicker.
HELLOOOOO that is okay I know what it is like when older relatives break hips, augh, so much stress. Is she doing okay? How are youuuuu~
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:52 am

Mitz laughs. Okay. Fair point, well made.

Mitz may have squeaked. He's a dodgy thug-thumper, remember, is he really godfather material?

Shadowbinder would have us puking darkness and playing games with unsuspecting individuals and hunting and that doesn't sound so bad either
Well, we talked to the people and it should all be sorted within the next few days? So. Keep 'em crossed~
hiiiiiii yeah she's doing fine and chatty and no-one's really worried anymore. It does mean that the family has to think about moving her bedroom downstairs and installing a shower beside the room and that might not happen because money is a thing, but that is not my problem Very Happy HOW ARE YOU HELLO THERE
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:15 am

He's been working on that one for a few years.

If Jerel and Dick die, there's no one else Jerel would want taking care of their child.

Maybe this exalting thing isn't all that bad. I think the worst thing is that you can't get the dragons back if you decide you want them again. Maybe you should be able to pay to get them back. Like... treasure sacrifice to the deity. Or something. IDK.
I would be dancing if I wasn't so comfortably snuggled up in my blankets. Rest assured I am dancing in my mind.
NOT YOUR PROBLEM HOORAY also yeah I've generally found it's a good idea to remove steps from old people's lives
HIIIIII I AM GOOD very good I slept well and am eating food and I have many pretty dragons HOW ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUU
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:19 am

He's making good progress.

No-one's going to die, Jerel. They're kind of the best in the game. Uh. Even if Jerel isn't really in the game anymore. (what if Dick gets kidnapped by the Court of Owls and Jerel has to, oofh, you know, White Collar it up with Bruce, what if that, off the top of my head)

Nah, I like the finality of it. They've taken away the rotting of the eggs, which was really the only other 'bad thing' that can happen.
That's good, I am reassured.
Yeah, but try telling that to my stubborn family and equally stubborn (and bitchy) grandmother.
SOUNDS GOOD I am goooooood I HAVE AN IMP and he is /gorgeous/ I tell you
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:22 am

Imagine what it'll be like in fifty years.

But if it happens. Jerel's not saying that it /will/. Just that it might. (with Jerel being Neal and Bruce being Peter only without the sexual tension and the hot wife~)

This is true, I am pleased with that. Now you can just delay hatching as long as you need.
Just ask her if she wants to break some more bones, shrug.
I SAW I SAW oh my god he /is/ gorgeous and he is neonwing, happysigh, soooo prettyyyyyy
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Terrifying thought, Jerel, quit it.

But it won't, though. (yessss with Jerel having a tracking chip injected into him because Bruce doesn't have to play by any rules and also I was thinking that it'd be accidental, like Dick gets kidnapped and everyone's in the manor trying to figure it out and then suddenly Jerel goes "use me" and they plot)

Very handy.
It'll be seen as a direct threat if I do it.
preeeeeeetty
also HI THERE AGAIN I didn't get an email and then I got super sad because I thought you went off to do things and didn't say and I'm fragile and easily upset I guess and it was way dumb but it turns out it was just websites being shitty and I'm less upset now, but also with less time to be kept awake by snoring and I hope that all makes sense
long story short I am not a fan of Sin right now, she is a lot of work
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:11 pm

They'll probably have developed telepathy by then.

Jerel really sincerely hopes not. But just in case. Anyway, that means Mitz gets to spoil the kid rotten. (Jerel would not even hesitate when it comes to going undercover to find Dick. He's never really hung up the cape, not entirely, not with him still working out with Dick.)

Especially with the expense of lair space.
Snicker. Not out of the question.
preeeeeeetty all of the pretty pretty dragons
HIIII that has happened to me before, I did wonder why you were on twitter and yet not replying to me like yesterday, I wondered if I had done something wrong :\
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:17 pm

...hey could that actually happen, though? Because that's cool.

Haha, yeah. Mitz'd love to. He, uh, he can't, though. But the baby'll be family and that's all that matters. (It'll have to be a scenario where Bodyshock was taken in by Officer Grayson, and that he never went back out onto the streets, I think, otherwise people would recognise him. Going into a high-profile spot, all glitz and criminal activity though - appearing back on the scene in a suit and his old mask, charming folk. I just love the idea of Jerel pulling it off, it is wonderful.)

FUCK THE PRICE OF LAIR SPACE
Which is why I tend to just zip my lips and smile sweetly.
Nooooooo no no no I thought I did something wrong :/ everyone's not talking to me on twitter unless I talk about dragons so I am getting the picture and I was worried that you were done with me, too.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Jerel's got no idea. But they could have something at least /like/ telepathy, right? Like old married couples, but siblings who hang out together too much.

Yeah. It is. Thanks, little brother. Uncle Mitzy. (Yeah, like let's say he was sent to prison out of state--somewhere that could handle his /special talents/. Now he's out and he's sniffing around for the cop who locked him up.)

FUCK THE PRICE OF RICE I mean dragon food?
How granddaughterly of you.
I barely ever go on twitter anymore, and maybe it's the same for other people? But you and Freo and Coffee are the only people I literally talk to on twitter these days. And it's usually about dragons because that's the current obsession, heh.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:25 pm

Like the way twins do it?

Uncle /Mitz/. Though, y'know, knowing the kid's family ties he'll just end up Uncle X. Which makes him sound like the /worst/ dealer in the world. (perfect perfect perfect)

seriously thought fuck the price of dragon food have you seen what some people charge for what is free
I'm a fucking angel.
Yeah, no, I talk to other people about other things and I know a lot gets lost in the feed but I just feel a little ignored. It's all in my head, I realise, but it's annoying anyway. Point here is that I AM SORRY the dumb forum has done that to me twice when I would have really liked to have hung out :T
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:29 pm

Exactly. In fifty years' time they'll feel basically like twins, anyway.

No. The kid--he or she will know Mitz properly. The kid will have all kinds of family ties. But he or she will have a real family, not a family of capes. (flailing, god, just imagine--okay--so Jerel leans on someone's hired muscle and bribes someone else and gets into a dank warehouse where Dick's roped to a chair, drugged up and bleeding out and Dick gets to see Jerel go /wild/ for the first time in /years/ to get him back)

I KNOW it's so FUCKING ridiculous, and yet still someone must buy it because it's not like the amount of food on the AH ever drops
Patpat.
Suck. I mostly walked away from twitter because I was getting miserable being ignored, so I know how you feel.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:35 pm

Mitz shrugs. They kind of already are, Jerel. Just missed by a few years.

Jerel. They /are/ a family of capes. (PERFECT but okay wait should he be allowed to? Should he have to keep the cover to wait for the Batfamily to rain hell down and he could help? Should Snooze be his tiny Catlad version of Mozzie? I JUST HAVE SO MANY THOUGHTS)

we might be missing a trick
sigh
It's the worst. And I'm not feeling the best so it seems worse than it is. Whatevs, I guess! At least I know that we are good, I have been worrying for a little longer than the last few hours. Because I flip out easily and quietly I guess. Shrugs. Cling!Sin, that's a thing, I guess. SO HEY RANDOM SUBJECT CHANGE are you still looking for that Bluefin Charger?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:38 pm

Jerel reaches out to ruffle Mitz's hair. Damn right. Mitz always showing up late.

Yes, they are. But they're people under the capes, much as some of 'em try to deny it. And he or she will know those people. (Oh, dude, of course he should have waited for backup. Babs was probably screaming in his ear until he dug out the hidden earpiece. But the second he knew where Dick was, all of that just flew right out of his head. Also Catlad acting as his Mozzie--the guy who knows all the current criminal contacts, the ins and outs and the changes in the time that 'Neal'/Jerel has gone straight--is perf.)

We must be.
Cling!Sin and cling!Noc. We are totally fine, more than fine. Also no I am not! Grinding in the Coliseum yesterday, I /finally/ got one, and also a bunch more from the next one up. I'm only needing a Basilisk and a Smoke Gyre and I'll be up to the beach level, it's crazy.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:44 pm

Mitz fixes his hair, smiling apologetically. Yeah, it's a problem he has.

Mitz is already jealous of the kid. He's gonna hafta be extra-mega-best uncle material, now. (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa delicious, absolutely delicious, yes good. And, you know, this is when he finds out that Bruce is a little bit of a hoarder and that the Batcave is full of all kinds of huge scores and that Jason taught Mitz how to forge better than most con-men on the street and that they all make flawless IDs, it all piles up, and it's almost the same rush as before and then he gets Dick back and that rush doesn't even matter~)

OH WELL not like any random fucker is getting my nightwing bats
Aaaah, you have plans. Can you level up? Because I cannot. Can't get into the stats page thing.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:48 pm

Jerel's always known it, tsk.

That won't be difficult, Jerel says fondly. (And after that, no one can deny that Jerel is not just Dick's housewife, heh. He's a veritable force in his own right, he's just chosen not to use his skills because he's dangerous.)

Nightwing bats?
I saw someone having that trouble before. A couple of days ago I managed to update my stats after they levelled to 15, 15 and 11 respectively, but I haven't tried since then. I've just been grinding for Hazath & Kyamath's Spiral scrolls and Meshyth's Ridgeback scroll.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:52 pm

Mitz shrugs and opens his palms. He's working on it, but the progress might be a little stalled - what with all this immortality and all.

Mitz sounds pleased, but distinctly embarrassed. Thanks. Not just for that but, y'know. The godfather thing. Means a lot. And Mitz is way happy for him and Dick. He knows Hood'll be, too. ...is he allowed to say anything? (He'll have earned serious golden stars on his BatLoyalty card.)

Look 'em up in AH. They are my favorite.
I've been locked out for DAYS, it's maddening. I really want to level up Dawn and Dusk to feel out whether I want them sold or exalted.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:54 pm

Yeah, the whole growing up thing, not so much.

Dick might wanna tell him, hang on, Jerel'll ask. Jerel shouts into the kitchen to get Dick's opinion. (Aw, yes, he can cash those in for pleasant conversations at Christmas.)

I seem to be having no trouble accessing the stats page. Try posting on tumblr and tagging undel? I think they have dealt with someone's problem already.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:59 pm

Mitz is kind of coming to terms with it, he thinks. He'll be adorable forever. Imagine all the sweets he'll be able to get for free. And, y'know, not be able to eat. But it's the /principle/ of the thing.

Dick probably pauses to think, then tells Jerel to bring the phone to the kitchen and put them on speaker. Unless he's on a job in the middle of the day, yadda yadda. (And the chance of Bruce not assuming he's done something terrible if there's a robbery in his and Dick's area. Or, really, not accusing him. It's Bruce Wayne; he'll always assume.)

There have been a lot of people having the issue and they're saying that it's tough to replicate the problem to fix? So I guess I'll wait. I don't really need to level up anyone, but it'd be nice.
I have half-decided that I don't need to get up early tomorrow, so I will stick around for a while longer but it is 6am and stuff so I should sleep at some point.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:04 pm

Jerel laughs. Sure, that's a good way to look at it. And he'll always be able to get kids' prices to get into the movies and stuff.

Jerel bounces into the kitchen while communicating this to Mitz, finding out if Jason's home. It makes sense that Jason would be the next to know. It feels right. (He'll always assume, and Jerel will always know it's assumed, but the lack of accusation will mean a lot. Maybe Bruce can shut off the cameras for some nights, so Jerel and Dick can have wild kinky sex with no one looking.)

I guess this means you can save up all your exaltees and get a big boom all at once, heh.
Wow, six in the morning. I have to see that time tomorrow morning, I think, because I am going to an espresso-making course. But it would not be willing. You are strong.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:09 pm

See, this is what really matters. It's all just a big scam by Romana to get family tickets for stuff.

Jason's home, definitely. Mitz has to poke him carefully on the shoulder (because everywhere else will get him punched or a gun in his face on instinct) a few times to wake him up, and it kind of feels like poking a sleeping grizzly, but it happens. (Since Babs does pretty much all the surveillance I'm guessing those cameras stay off during, ahem, business hours.)

That would be pleasaaaaant. It would be nicer to be able to sell them, though.
It's pretty standard, actually XD But I've been an adult for weeks on end, I think I deserve a sleep in, even if it is in the middle of the week. Also, espresso-making, that is COOL will you make me one when you visit will ya
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Mitz has cracked the case, solved the mystery!

Jerel wraps his arms around Dick and grins at him as they listen to Jason's grumbling. (I would hope so, but this time they could have Bruce's assurance, and Jerel wouldn't have to fry anything when he gets possessive.)

Sigh. Tell me about it. I've still had absolutely no interest in my Spiral babs. I'm gonna keep dropping the price by 10k every 12 hours or so, see how far down I have to go. :\
I definitely will! I can also perform first aid, serve you alcohol and supervise you as you gamble. (please please pleas SOMEONE EMPLOY ME or I have to go back to Australia)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:16 pm

He's a regular Hardy boy, didn't Jerel know?

"So cute," Dick murmurs, scrambling the eggs. (This idea is something that shouldn't turn Dick on, but it does, because he's always liked the things that Jerel can do that messes up his heavily paranoid and watched world. Jerel makes his life new and interesting.)

That is not right, dumb Skydancers :[
I THINK I SMELL A SPEAKEASY (you will get employed, don't worry about it. You have a degree and random trainings, you will have no problem)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:21 pm

Jerel knows all.

Jerel kisses the back of Dick's shoulders and sways him a little. Finally, Jason's grumblings reach the level where he's aware of the phone and who's on the other end. What could Dick possibly want during Jason's dedicated sleep time? C'mon. (And after seeing Jerel go wild so recently, I'm betting their sex life is gonna be very heated for a while, aw yeah.)

So dumb, so dumb. I don't even really like them? But I like gembond on them, so I'm gonna make my black tundras skydancers, eventually. The babies are kind of cute, but really, they're not worth all this fuss.
All I gotta do is take some singing lessons and buy a place with a decent basement and we're set. (Fingers crossed. I'm hoping to try and email some pubs and places in London or outside of it, get a job before I'm even there.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:27 pm

Yeah-huh. Which is why the long hugging sessions surprised him enough to have a Serious Talk with Mitz?

Dick goes with the swaying, rhythmic and graceful and damned content. Gee, Jaybird, nothing much. Dick figured he'd wanna know that he's going to be an uncle. (Dick may have a soft/hard spot for metas who flip out and become scary when people are threatening the people they love, yes. Especially if he's one of the people they love.)

They're okay. I like them as much as I like any other. Apart from maybe Ridgebacks, which are still not on my really wanted list (though two of my own are lined up for breed change).
If you ever wanna just hire a singer, I know some people who know some people who know me. (That's the best way to go about it. Then again, it might be nice to have a week or two enjoying the holiday before going mental CV dropping. But either way is good.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:32 pm

The Serious Talk was just to make sure that Mitz is okay. Okay, so Jerel doesn't know /all/.

He's--wait--say that again, Jason's got somethin' in his fucking ears, he didn't hear it properly. (It's so good that he's got that spot, because Jerel is always gonna flip out when threatened, he's got that hair-trigger temper.)

I have recently decided that I want a Snapper, if only for that demon skin that won the contest, holy crap.
Aw yes. We can organise this speakeasy thing. I will grow apples and sell flowers during the day, and run a speakeasy that serves apple cider at night. (Oh, man, yeah. I'm taking a good couple of weeks to go tripping, seeing family and places I missed last time, and you of course, we need to sort out when I'm comin' around.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Sure he does. He knows Mitz is okay, now. Right?

Okay, little wing, fix your ears. Dick was saying he's gonna be an uncle. Obviously not straight away. Dick has been told by a reliable source that it'll take nine months or so, and they haven't found a mom yet, but yeah. It's happening. (Dick thinks it's adorable. In an intimidating, hot kind of way.)

I have not checked them out yet. I was just reminding myself that I should go look. And then I got distracted by coli again.
Sounds like the perfect plan, if you ask me. (WE MUST I figure you'll get give me dates of when you can make it and I'll figure out a way to get you either to my place [I will have a nice spare room by then!] or I'll meet you in Dublin where it is nice and interesting. It's up to you, really.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:41 pm

He knows. He's willing to trust Mitz.

What the /fuck/, how does that--they're gonna--/Dick/ is gonna be a dad? He wants to have a kid? When did this even happen? (Good, 'cause he's gonna have to deal with a whole lot of pinning and clinging.)

The demon Snapper skin is freaking awesome. All the rest kind of look the same.
Happysigh. And you will help me. (Awesome. I have yet to be called by my uncle, so I don't have a date yet, but early November I will be in England. I would like to see both Dublin and your place.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:47 pm

Mitz smiles. That means a lot, Jerel. He always knows that Jerel trusts him, but he likes hearing it out loud.

Uhhh, he turns to Jerel. When was it, like - last night? Dick's going to say around 1.45am, roughly. (Dick is very good at being pinned when he wants to be. And he loves clingy Jerel. He gets that feeling of accomplishment, because after all the running Jerel wants to be kept.)

They tend to. I'll take a look in a bit.
Most definitely. (I think we could work something out that will avoid hotels. You may have to stay with family or almost-family. I will try for the almost-family, actually, because the family are nice but they are IRISH with a screaming IRISH and they tend to be hard to handle and loud and I don't want you to really go through that if we have a choice. The almost-family are lovely and have a cat. Other options include hotels, which I can't afford, and friends who I haven't seen in a while. So we shall see! And plan. It comes down to how long you want to spend here, then I will be able to tell you for sure.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:53 pm

Jerel grins at him. Well, he'll try to remember to say it more.

Just after they got Lian to sleep. Yeah, around two sounds right. (There was so much running, wow. And dodging, and fighting. But then he got cuddled, and he realised how awesome the cuddling was.)

I'm hoping Arcane skins next month will be nice. All starry and galaxy-themed.
Awesome. (I would say I want to stay at least a week, maybe two, and I have no problem staying with families and almost-families, I am totally going to be a couch-surfer for a while. My uncle has a room for me but I don't think anyone else does so I'm just gonna be all SURPRISE can I have a blanket, zzzzz)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:00 pm

Mitz pats his arm. He doesn't have to. Just when he means it. Uh. Can he go back to Snooze now? They were going to look for new books online.

Around two, right. So. Unkie Jay. How does that sound? (Dick is a lot more nervous than he is making out to be, but at least it's not obvious like it was for Bruce and Alfred.) (I like the idea of them going for years and years and then the night there's explosive sex and they pass out, Jerel was planning on leaving. But Dick's a cuddlebug. And this pleases me.)

Awwww, that'll be awesome.
Welp, you'll definitely /see/ the family. The almost-family lives across the street. If you're here for a week or two, it'll be lovely and - well, it'll be easier for me to afford to do things :/ Which I am not too happy admitting, but there you go. Bus tickets and such are not the cheapest, so Dublin can only happen once. Maybe I'll meet you in Dublin and then after a day or two or three we can head up to mine? From there we might be able to get lifts to things like Giant's Causeway and stuff - though that'll be hard-going in November. I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW WE WILL SEE
okay I really do have to go very soon my eyes they burn one more reply~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content