[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:18 pm

Jason might not be making it easy for him, there.
Which might shake Jason out of his plan to pin Tim to the wall and make him listen to the face that he took everything that was left of him, every last good thing that he had to come back to, he took it and made it /better/ so that the old man forgot about Jason and preferred Tim, like Jason was this big mistake to be swept under the rug.
Something they can do /quietly/. Dick doesn't really want to have to shoosh Marty back to sleep when they're in the middle of something.

Yuup.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:23 pm

And Bruce isn't the best at romance. But they're figuring it out in their own ways.
If it doesn't shake him out of doing that, then Tim will have to tell Jason that Tim honestly, /honestly/ only wanted to be Robin because Dick and Jason made it look so damn awesome, and he would have handed over Robin in a second if Jason had wanted it back. But honestly, again, he thought Jason would come back and Tim would be able to bug him about, god, everything he never got to talk to him about.
Sounds like a nice warm bath is called for. Jerel doesn't know what it is about the shower, but Marty has just /not/ been a fan lately.

Plus it's only really fun to keep track of the babies that you hatched, to make sure they're not abandoned.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:33 pm

They're doing better than most would have guessed.
What, like everything was going to be okay? Like Tim cosying up to Bruce like /no-one else/ has ever been able to do /so much/ that he clean forgot about getting even for Jason's death or anything like it. This is the man who dresses up like a bat and shouts I AM VENGEANCE but forgets all that as soon as Tim throws on the Big R. He was /so good/, so much better. Fucker. He wasn't some broken little thug and it showed and Jason /hated/ him for that. He hated that Tim was the first thing he saw of Gotham when he came back. He hated that he got to wear /pants/. He hated that he got accepted into the Titans - and fucking got to lead them. He didn't even get a statue in the memorial garden. Sidekicks preferred Tim to Jason.
He gets his fussiness from Donna, Dick swears.

Absolute truth. Also to see if they've been given cool genes or breed changes :3
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:42 pm

And better than most will know, because they're so intensely private.
Bruce never forgot! He never forgave himself or the Joker and he never, /never/ forgot! He'd spend hours every night just staring at Jason's suit, hung up in the Cave. Tim only won the battle to get pants because Bruce didn't want to look at the old outfit anymore, it reminded him too much of Jason. Tim was barely any good, it took everything he had to keep up, and he would have done anything to be as tough or fit as Jason. Tim had barely run a lap of track in his life and suddenly he was jumping across rooftops? Tim doesn't have the same connection to the streets that Jason does, people don't trust him like they trusted Jason. They all knew Tim was different, was more white bread boring. His death shocked the Titans into toughening up and accepting that Dick wasn't Robin any more. Tim scrubs his face. Bruce was so broken after Jason died he didn't go out until Tim started putting together cases no one but the Batman could handle. He got to practice that a lot. That's why it seemed like he was good. He had to do a lot by himself.
Oh, yeah, Jerel totally believes that. He smirks again and turns on the bath water.

None of mine tend to get that. I guess either I breed them right, or sell them to people who buy the literal dragon that they want, not the template for what they want.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:59 pm

Fucking adorable little shits.
Jason is panting with rage and venting, face twisted into a snarl. He pushes Tim a little more, reinforcing the pinned position he has him in - but really just working out more rage. Whatever, he says eventually and lets Tim go. Whatever. He's over it. And, y'know, not that Tim's going to even fucking believe him? But he doesn't really think either one of their sides of the story is the wrong one. Just, fucking - none if it was fair. Tim took what he had left and everyone Jason ever knew told him he was a bad man. A bad Robin. So what the fuck ever, kid. Take Red Robin, too, and roll with it. Everyone's already forgotten that Jason used to fly that flag. He laughs, humorless. Go for it.
Dick puts on his most innocent face and sheds whatever's left of his clothes.

Yeah, I say that is what I look for but it's really just checking and being disappointed.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:05 pm

How dare they. How dare /they/, of all our characters.
Tim didn't forget. He hasn't forgotten anything. He straightens his clothes slowly and rubs his throat. And he never thought Jason was a bad Robin, and neither does Bruce. Batman.
That won't be much, hah. Jerel sits on the edge of the bath and uses some of the warming water to wash his face, lazily watching Dick.

Except when they get bios and apparel and familiars, that's pretty nice to see. If they have a familiar I feel comfortable.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:15 pm

How /very/ dare they, indeed.
Jason raises an amused eyebrow at Tim. Riiiiight. Look, obviously he's not really that well acquainted with Daddy's disappointment face, but trust Jason on this. 'Kay?
Dick wraps himself around Jerel once he's properly naked. So, he says while he sways, can they get in yet.

Yeah, a familiar means everything. Apparently leaving dragons unnamed means NOTHING I have seen entire lairs full of unnamed dragons, it weirds me out
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Grumble.
/No/, Tim says stubbornly. No. Bruce doesn't like that Jason kills people, sure. He thinks Jason's better than that. But Jason, obviously, wasn't around to see Bruce during those years Jason was dead. He didn't see. He doesn't know.
Jerel chuckles. If Dick wants to sit in an inch of water, sure.

It makes me really uncomfortable. Like, I guess they all call each other dude or something. Hatchlings who are exalted unnamed, I imagine that they get lots of cuddles up on their respective deities' lairs.
LOOK AT WHAT YOUR BOY DID http://noc-rising.tumblr.com/post/62703710982/one-of-these-little-demons-has-already-been-spoken
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:30 pm

Jason gives that quiet, bitter laugh again. Sure thing. He just flipped the switch from heartbreak to apathy as soon as Jason punched his way through a coffin, huh?
Dick whines and wiggles against Jerel.

HEAVY SIGH I will never forgive myself for being so rushed to get rid of a baby that I exalted her unnamed :[
OH MY GOSH ADORABLE LITTLE SHITHEADS
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:33 pm

That wasn't apathy. Maybe it looked like it 'cause of the mask, but Tim got to see it close-up, on bare skin.
Jerel tips his head back and kisses whatever part of Dick he can reach. Two kids in this house, he swears.

At least you know you'll never do it again!
I wanted little demon babies and I GOT THEM AW YES I'm so freaking happy also I booned my skydancer nest, I have demons and angels in my lair
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Jason looks at Tim blankly. He really wants to talk about what he got to see and what Jason didn't, right now. Really.
One kid, one juvenile, Dick protests. At /least/, come on.

There is that!
oh gosh how freaking perfect
I got my triple gened spirals and they are BEAUTIFUL but I know they won't sell, le siiiiiiigh
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:46 pm

Tim leans back against the door of the cupboard. Jason missed a lot of years. Too many. It's not fair. But when Jason came back, it filled a hole inside Bruce that Tim never could.
Oh, yeah, Dick is definitely a horny teenager, actually.

That horrible gut wrench is enough once.
I'm so happyyyyyy so many cute babiiiiies.
Ooooo, triple gened! How did that work out for you?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:51 pm

Jason licks his lips. Yeah, that's what he's been saying. Only without the rose tinted twist. Bruce hadn't been getting his fill of 'goddammit Jason' for years. Must have been sweet to get it back. He pauses and shakes his head. Leave it out, baby bird. Just stop. It's not good, it won't ever be good, but it's /fine/. Which is better than, yaknow, shitbuckets. Bruce and him aren't ever going to be good, ever again. But him and Timmy? Jason sucks his teeth. So long as Tim promises never to kick him in the nuts again, they might get around to being cool.
Horny and touchy and oh so swooning for you, Dr. Stillhaven.

:[
babiessss
Pretty well on one and FREAKING GORGEOUS on another. You should take a look at them, they are on the second page of my lair.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:05 pm

Tim scrubs his hair again, frustrated. He'd really, /really/ like to be on good terms with Jason. He's always wanted that. But Jason's /gotta/ understand. If Jason came to dinner, Bruce would /smile/. Tim's sure of it.
If Dick keeps that up, Jerel'll get a stiffy in the middle of surgery. Better not. Not very hygienic.

Le sigh.
sooooo many babies I have FIVE babies now aaaaaaa
oh wow is the freaking gorgeous one the one with the ice gembond because hot diggidy
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:12 pm

Jason sighs. This is exhausting him. Alfie would smile. B would ask what Jason's doing there. And, sure, maybe he would like to have Jason over. But he'd still glare and ask him what he's doing there. Like he never lived there. Like he doesn't still have a room there. Maybe Tim got to figure out an extra mega super duper hyper secret smile that man has, but Jason hasn't. So. Drop it.
Aw, does Jerel think about stupid sexy Nightwing when he's in the middle of surgery? That's probably not good.

I have to sell more than ten I think :[ how this happen
I FREAKING KNOW RIGHT that is not who I would consider the freaking gorgeous one but aren't they both just SO PRESH
also I have to go soooooooon. I want to stay online for the rest of the day but I have to save internets.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:15 pm

He won't drop it. Doesn't Jason know how important it is that he's still got a room here? When Tim went back--back to his parents, his room was emptied and aired out in a day. Bruce spends more time in Jason's and Dick's room than he does in his own.
Really not good, Jerel laughs. No, he thinks about what he's doing. But there's no promises what he thinks about during break time.

randy dragons
SO PRESH haha peoples' opinions are funny
aw maaaaaaaaan when do you get proper internets again?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:19 pm

Jason doesn't flinch. How'd he leave? Good terms, bad terms, scraped his knee and called time-out, what?
Dick trails a few kisses down the back of Jerel's neck and back up into his hair. That sounds promising.

so many dragons frickin
that is very true indeed
On the fourth. So, soon but not soon enough. One more reply!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:23 pm

Tim shifts uncomfortably. His mom died, and his dad needed help around the house. He was crippled. Then he died, too, and Tim came back. He says it matter-of-factly, because sticking to facts is how Tim deals with loss.
Jerel needs to introduce Dick to the break rooms. The bunk room, mm. Dick'd like it in there.

got nothin' else to do all day but make dem babes
SO FAR AWAY too far away augh AW MAAAAAAN that's so fast
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:26 pm

Jason nods. Tim left because he was going to help family. That wasn't Bruce giving up on him, that was Bruce being jealous and huffing. Also probably being all respectful of choices, Jason rolls his eyes like it's lame because the situation needs a little levity. So, well. Tim's still the favorite - this time he said that like, so cheer up, okay?
Do they get to make out and have secret blowjobs? Because Dick could be a fan of any room they do that in.

it's a harsh life
okay /one more/ reply because I am arguing with familiars
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Tim sighs. Dick's the favourite. The golden boy. Everyone knows that. Bruce likes Tim because he came back, because Tim's really good at detective work, and because he obeys orders. Or he did, anyway, when he was Robin.
Fuck yes they do, Jerel says. Jerel's gotten absolutely no use from the break room yet, he really needs to drag Dick into work.

Must be difficult having all your food delivered to you, being forced to occasionally go out and battle some weak monsters, then coming home to treasure and nests.
Aaaaah yes it's that time again, isn't it. I'm thinking about waiting until just before, or after I sleep.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:36 pm

Jason waves that away. Please. Dick's /everyone's/ favorite. It's impossible not to like that fucker. Jason hates him and he still likes him. So that's a given. Jason's talking about normal human beings who aren't made out of carnival cotton candy, sunshine and sex appeal.
Ohh, he has got himself a deal. Dick'll have to just turn up oh so casually with lunch or something for him.

I was thinking about about the precise breeding schedules and often being born and then put into a sweaty auction house where they look you over and ignore you and always fricking and MAKE PRETTY BABIES OR THEY WILL GO TO WAR it's pretty dark man
I am going to give up soon and wait until after I sleep. Anyway I BID YOU GOODNIGHT THE NOC I shall see you later~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:44 pm

In that case, sure, Tim's willing to accept that Bruce finds it easier to like him than Damian. But Bruce doesn't let himself think about Jason.
Sounds fabulous. Don't rule it out if it's eleven at night, either.

Wow yeah when you put it that way, jesus.
GOODNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT I do hope you succeed with familiars and sleep well~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:48 pm

This isn't about Jason, he's not in the family any more. He doesn't get considered for favorites.
Dick knows better than that, come on.

Yuuuuuuuuup
I totally won the familiar battle and I know I should be gone and I am BUT HEY I just saw that Skydancer girl you have with the banana gembond and I want to have her and name her Cassandra but I don't have any money and I hope she gets bought for lots but I thought you should know (and to keep me in mind if she doesn't get sold in the next, like, week) okay GOODNIGHT <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:50 pm

He doesn't get considered because he isn't around often enough. But he's always going to be family. Whether he likes it or not.
Jerel's hungry any time of day.

Yeesh.
I WILL DEFINITELY KEEP YOU IN MIND also last breeding they threw a lemon and this time a banana so if you miss out it's /entirely/ likely you will get another shot~ &hearts;! (oh and I'm selling her to Arcane for 75kt so the price for you is the same)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:36 am

What part of drop it does Tim not get? Shit isn't going to change just because he's in denial, okay. And it's fine. So deal.
Ohhhh so it's about the food and not the sex now? /Fine/. Dick /supposes/ he'll swing by that French place and get Jerel something nice for lunch.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice thank you so much~ Very Happy
Also Brietth and Troia laid a clutch of possible perfect babies and I am so happy ALSO I broke up Korelth and Pennyworth and put them with Spoiler and Jaybird instead and their babies will be so much better (even though it is weird to make Pennyworth and Spoiler frick)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:05 am

Clearly it's not fine.
Jerel literally groans. Don't be a /tease/. Now he's really gotta do that, you know, or else Jerel will be forced to take action.

She is still in my lair, someone who wants to buy her wants me to hold her for a week. They sent me food for her, so it's cool. If they back out of the deal then you can jump in on her~
BABIES babies babiiiiiiiiies I'm so much more excited about dragon babies than human babies, wow. So what kind of babies will these pairings hatch, show me trollslums
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:17 am

Jason smiles, but it doesn't reach his eyes - and it might be a little dangerous. Does Tiny Tim want to make friends or not.
Dick nuzzles Jerel's neck. Like he would say something like that to Jerel and /not/ do it, what does Jerel take him for?

yesssssssss although that might have to wait anyway because lair space what is that
okay so I have FOUR new pairs (possible five) now because I have problems
Pennyworth & Spoiler: http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=16,6,19,11,46,54,1
Jaybird & Korelth: http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=3,5,63,62,45,57,1
Karith & Abuelito: http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=2,2,16,5,34,2,1
Nuit & Breitth: http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=9,67,7,10,4,13,1
(Bonus: Nuit & Clueth: http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=9,11,7,13,4,17,1 )
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii how are yoooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:24 am

If Tim was scared off by dangerous smiles then he wouldn't be in this business. Yes, he does. And he'd prefer they not get locked up in cupboards again, because it's pretty limiting. But so long as Jason keeps having issues with the rest of the family, this is gonna keep happening.
A hot and sexy cop superhero boyfriend who doesn't always have time?

My next lair expansion gets me a Mighty Lair.
I do not class this as a problem those are all pretty /amazing/ ranges aw yessssssssssss.
hiiiiiiiii I am goooood I am babysitting how are youuuuuu
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:32 am

Look, Jason pokes Tim in the chest. If he wants things to be rosy and happy families then Tim can go and talk to the rest of them. Jason's the one slighted, here. He's not going to have some fucked up victim's guilt every time he makes them feel bad for something they should feel bad about.
Dick'll make time, he says seriously after a moment.

oooooooooooo
I am so pleased with them! Now if I could /sell/ dragons...
I am okaaay. Playing Skyrim and determined to eat this popcorn before bed because I have had little else today.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:37 am

Tim knows it's basically impossible to get rosy happy families in /this/ family. But he's pretty sure Jason shouldn't have to feel guilty when he's talking to them. He hasn't done anything to them, excepting not being around.
Jerel leans back into him and smiles. He knows.

Pretty cool! For, y'know, 200k. creys
That would be some kind of crazy feat, that's for sure.
SKRUM whatcha doin' in the world of skrum
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:44 am

Jason's still smiling, and talking through gritted teeth. Choosing to not be judged everytime he gets close to them is fair, baby bird, he sing songs.
Most things take a backseat to Jerel. Saving the world, pff, might get a look in. But it's been a while since he's done anything like that.

Siiiiiiiiiiigh moneys
Huff.
The usual. Becoming an agent of night, grifting everyone out of their money, being a super badass dragon puncher, etc.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:48 am

Bruce judges Jason's /behaviour/. Dick wouldn't dream of it, Jason's perfect to him. Tim doesn't want to judge Jason. And, well, a judge is just kind of who Damian is, but he doesn't know any normal people besides that orphan kid so he doesn't have much exposure to the world.
Thank god. Used to take up far too much of Dick's time, Jerel teases.

always sigh moneys
I managed to sell my Snappers and Skydancers through the forum. That was pretty good. Of course, I still haven't been paid for the two skydancer girls, but I'm not letting go of them 'til the holders pay. They're too precious.
FUCK YEAH
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:52 am

Jason rolls his eyes. He doesn't /care/. He doesn't /need/ to be part of that. He doesn't want to. It's still fucking fine, no matter how much Tim doesn't want to believe him.
He's on maternity leave, heh. Which, for the JLA, lasts about six years. Theoretically. So... Bonus.

:[
I used to sell pretty well through the forum and then I didn't and then I stopped. I might throw something up soon but the effort of making sure people get to see the dragonssss /flop
WOO
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:55 am

Jason wouldn't be nearly so cut up all the time if he really was fine.
Does that mean they just have to have another kid every six years, Jerel grins.

I'm lucky with the Arcane forums, because it's the same threads that stay near the top, so my thread doesn't vanish, it just hangs out somewhere midway down the page. Only need to bump every twelve hours or so, to make sure people know the thread's still active.
ain't no better thang to be
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:58 am

Jesus. What the fuck, asshat? How about he just plain stops trying to fix up Jason because isn't going to fucking /happen/.
Dick might as well retire, if that were the plan.

Everything moves so fast with the Shadow threads. All these game threads everyone's getting into and sales and blar.
I am a fan of it. Though I will have to stop soon. Bed time soonish.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:01 pm

Tim clenches his teeth, frustrated. He just hates seeing--anyone like this, not just Jason, but anyone.
How could Dick's cute butt manage without the spandex, though?

That's weird. I guess we must be more relaxed in Arcane. Or, well, introverted. No games, heh.
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:07 pm

Well, focus on someone else with problems. Jason's got enough going on with him without Tim acting Buddy Psychoanalyst, alright?
Ohmygod, Dick breathes out in relief. Wow, is he glad that Jerel said that because he was fucking /terrified/ of him liking the idea of Dick retiring.

Shrug. People just took the idea of game loving tricksters and ran with it, I guess.
It's Wednesdaaay tomorrowwwww
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:11 pm

He's not gonna psychoanalyse Jason. He just wants Jason to know that maybe things aren't as hopeless as he thinks.
Jerel twists around on the edge of the bath. No way. Nightwing's essential to the defence of this planet. He's not even making fun right now, he knows how damn true it is.

Haha, no kidding. I guess we Arcane people must all be off gazing at the stars, too busy to make new threads in the forums.
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu how dare it
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:16 pm

Jason blows a raspberry.
Dick makes a face. Hey, now, come on. He's no Super. But he does good work and he loves it, so, yeah. He's not going to stop.

That's exactly how I imagine it all to go, yes.
I hate it so very much for being what it is. But I get to walk into town by myself tomorrow, which means Zombies!Run and taking my time and not being rushed or having to rush other people. Happy sigh.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:20 pm

Tim rolls his eyes. Fine, okay. Just--come back to the Manor sometime. For dinner, or whatever. See that Tim's telling the truth.
Good. Jerel doesn't want him to stop. Dick loves what he does.

Wait, what, I'm sorry, I forgot what we were talking about, I was too busy reading my ancient tomes.
Oh man that is /always/ the way to do it, I hate walking with other people, they never understand why I want to walk slow.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:25 pm

He'll turn up just to prove him wrong.
And, hey. It's how they met.

Nope, can't remember my own self. Too busy playing this game and also being shifty.
Pfff, idiots.
Okay, I am going to turn Skyrim off and head to the bed place now.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:28 pm

So long as he turns up.
Like Jerel could or would ever forget.

Understandably, that takes up a lot of time.
Plus I have really short legs.
poor skrum
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:39 pm

Yeah, whatever. Then he'll see.
Dick smiles and kisses Jerel soundly. .../Now/ can they get in the bath?

People just don't realise, tsk.
I just was really heavy boots. We can walk slowly together in the snow in December because yesssssssss
She's a tough old girl, she can handle it.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:42 pm

(All I can see is Alfred absolutely doting on Jason and Tim all smug in the background.) Yeah. Then they'll see.
Jerel paddles his feet in the water. Sure, it's probably about right for the two of them now.

It's a hard life, being in Shadow, I'm sure.
longing siiiiiiiiiigh it still seems so far awaaaaaaaaaaaay
She /has/ taken a lot of beatings.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:49 pm

(Jason has no doubt about Alfred. And he has no doubt about Dick. And he really likes Damian because he beat the snot out of the Joker, so they understand each other. But Bruce's weird, monosyllabic indifference towards him stings more than outright anger would do.) Jason decides to lighten the mood a little bit, and steer it all way away from his issues. So, now they're super best friends now, does that mean they're going to make out more?
/Yes/. Dick is literally aching for a bath. Or just aching, but still.

Mostly it's difficult to be a reasonable Shadow in the midst of straaaaaange ones. I'm pretty sure there's a substantial group of us who really feel like we want to be there, but also like maybe picking another flight would have been better for us in the long run.
No, man, it's no time at all. I mean, in a few weeks it's Hallowe'en (and I know, sh, that's only a thing that I worry about) and then it's SUDDENLY NANO and that makes November fly by and then BOOM December and I haven't got any presents bought and I am way mega broke and
Oh, pish, she's /fine/.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content