[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:57 pm

(Weird and monosyllabic, sure, but indifferent? Tim's never seen Bruce be indifferent to Jason. But maybe he's gotten really good at reading the nuance of Bruce's neutral expressions, because it helps him understand his own.) Tim points out that they haven't actually made out at all.
Dick want to doze off in Jerel's arms, or have Jerel doze off in his?

I think a whole lot of people are feeling like that right now. I wish they'd do a flight change thing for Christmas. Like, once a year, if you like, you can just pay and pack up and move flights.
'A few weeks' just seems like a really long time though.
Quite the lady. She can take anything.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:02 pm

(Jason's out of practice. He only sees apathy, indifference or disappointment.) Well. Jason leans in and braces himself by planting a hand on the wall behind Tim's head. Here they are.
Dick thinks Jerel has earned that doze.

Maybe they will. But I'd prefer a gender change scroll to a flight change.
*pat* Maybe that is eagerness to get going?
She's a battleaxe.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:07 pm

(He doesn't see the way Bruce's eyes follow him everywhere~) Tim, to his credit, doesn't flinch or withdraw at all. Is this Jason's go to, for getting out of weird conversations?
Jerel would be okay with that. But Dick is the one who got thoroughly reamed, he teases.

I think I would prefer a randomise-one-colour scroll to a gender change. Though I have found some good same-gender pairs.
That is probably true, oh my god. I want to be overseas alreaaaaaady.
Or a warhammer.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:13 pm

(That's because he has to look away or he'll lose it.) Jason lifts one shoulder in a lazy shrug. Could be for Tim. Could be something else for someone else. Who knows. Maybe Jason just feels like them getting stuck in a closet and not making out would be a waste.
Ohh, man. Dick stretches out a little, smiling tiredly. He /really/ did.

I also want to know what the fuck Adventure would be like.
Soooooooooon
She's a tough old warhammer, wielded by a screaming Orc, she can handle it.
also I am sleeping at the hour
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:17 pm

(So he misses that it's not indifference. He tells himself that's what it is. He isn't even looking.) Tim is pretty sure Dick's cliche mind was expecting some Seven Minutes in Heaven kind of scenario, he admits.
So Jerel thinks he should be holding on to Dick.

HELL YES also I want the crafting mechanism implemented
toooooooo looooooooooooong
Holy bajeebus.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:21 pm

(Bruce tries to pretend he isn't there. Jason ignores him right back. It means they don't fight and Jason can hang out with Dick and the babies. It kills Jason a little inside, but what hasn't done that by now.) Oh, wow. Jason can manage way more than seven minutes, princess.
Dick smiles. Does Jerel want that, or do they bicker about it a little longer?

I AM CURIOUS ABOUT THAT
*patpatpat*
raaaaaaaargh
ooooooooooooooooo
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:54 pm

(Bruce can't think of a single word to say to Jason, so instead he just watches him.) Tim gives him a very arch look. Princess?
Jerel wants that. He likes Dick's weight holding him down.

Soooo curious. Like if you combine bits of leather do they make BETTER LEATHER and then can you make APPAREL?
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
/Yeah/.
I AM SORRY I was interrupted by two cats and a bird are you still thereeeeeeeeeeeeee
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:57 pm

(Grumble. Creeper. Mutter.) Jason grins slowly. See, he /knew/ Tim liked 'precious'.
Mm. Totally a deal, then. Dick's looking forward to it now that Jerel's built it up like that.

WHO KNOWS but anything new will be fun for a while. Also lookie here http://www.greyskygames.com/FlightTester/
CATS AND BIRD oh wow, hey, I petted my first /friendly/ bird last week it was cool. I am still heeeeeeeere but I have to try to sleep in like five minutes so one more reply I guess
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 pm

(That /is/ what Bruce does best.) Tim never said anything about liking anything, he says, with his eyebrow still arched, but he might be a bit more smiley than before.
Jerel grins, and obligingly slides down into the hot bathwater. He hisses, tensed, then relaxes and opens his eyes and arms for Dick.

New would definitely be good. I can feel myself getting bored with Coliseum. Sad
So gmail logged me out because it wanted me to confirm my phone number??? like three hours ago????
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:28 pm

(Sigh, Bruce. Point. Missing it.) No. He didn't, huh. Would he say if he liked anything, perchance?
Dick gets in carefully but eagerly. Jerel made it look /really/ good.

Yeeeaah, I miss it. SOON FOR INTERNETS IN MY HOUSE
Hiiiiiiiii gmail that is weird, don't do that.
Hello hi hey I am at the Frank's and kind of got wrapped up in a new video game and also downloads because INTERNET how are yoooooooooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:32 pm

(He's not going to /stop/ watching Jason.) He's not too good at admitting he likes something, Tim confesses. He's still not flinching away from Jason, not even a little.
As soon as Dick is settled back against him, Jerel sighs hugely and closes his arms around Dick, and closes his eyes. Yeah. This is the stuff.

SO SOON
It said on the page that it only happens once or twice a year but I just skipped it anyway pfffff
INTERNET INTERNET but hey good news is it's the 3rd here already so VERY SOON FOR YOUR INTERNETS aw yes
I AM PRETTY GOOD I am levelling up Ananke, I decided last night I don't want him anymore so I'm gonna exalt him for, like, 10k or something. D'you want any of the three mulberry pearl hatchlings I got last night?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:36 pm

(Well, that's fine because Jason's not going to start noticing.) Jason studies Tim's face for any tells or clues, then leans in closer. He's so close, but he won't close the gap. Not yet. "Why not say if you like, or liked, something?"
Dick puts his hands on Jerel's arms and pulls them tighter around him. Mm. This should be a regular thing.

happy sobbing
Pfff
Maaaan you know I would be all about that but I have like six hatchies coming into the lair tomorrow, so I need to think about exaltations, not buyings Sad
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:40 pm

(Someone is going to have to point it out. Cough. Dick?) "It's--" Tim sighs. "It's a weakness." Language Jason will understand, maybe.
Jerel is totally on board with that, he murmurs against Dick's hair. He squeezes Dick.

internets why do you ever leave us
pfffffffff
No, I don't mean buyings. The most I was selling them for was 15kt. If you want a mulberry, you can grab one of these three, because I won't be breeding the parents again.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:53 pm

(Turn up at one of Jason's most secure safehouses like it's nothing and tease him about Bruce pining after him since that weird sex dungeon moment that they Should Never Speak Of.) Jason rolls his eyes a little. "Sure. Everything's a weakness if you let it be," he says, smirking. "Why not own it. Why not make sure it can never be used as a weakness."
Dick turns his head and uses Jerel's chest as a pillow. Mm. Mmhm. Excellent.

because huge life choices don't include wifi I guess
Hmm. I would be tempted by Mulberry/Steel/Rose but really I have to be clever about lair space until I have the expendable for more. Sorry Sad
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:57 pm

(Man, that sounds so incredibly Dick I am snickering. Jason probably throws things at him 'til he goes away.) "And how does one do that?"
Jerel rubs Dick's chest and belly slowly, fingers dipping in and out of the water as he marks lazy trails along Dick's skin. They probably shouldn't fall asleep here. But they can have a nap.

they do in /my/ life
No worries! I'm going to hang onto them until they are exaltable, since I've got more than enough lair space right now.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:02 pm

(Dick gracefully dodges and grins.) "Like - okay, take me," Jason says casually. "I think that the way you're always stoic and shit is way tempting. Like, unfairly tempting. Goddamn, but it's fun to break through that shell of stony faced dedication. Call it my type. But it's not a weakness. I'm not saying it's a strength or anything, but if I don't count it as a weakness then it can't be used against me. I give it no power. It's just a thing."
Naps are totally Dick's forte. They could do a nap. Napping sounds awesome. Jerel's a genius.

well ladida mizz noc
Sounds like a plan! I kind of want to do that with my PCs but I also need the space? Hm. I'm not in a huge rush to have a bunch of babies I can't shift /again/, though. Maybe I'll just wait. Mine'll be grown ups tomorrow, and I can level them while I'm here, I guess. /thinking out loud
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:10 pm

(As freaking always.) It's been a while since anyone has paid Tim a proper compliment. And Steph /never/ liked the stoic persona. "So--if I said I liked strength," Tim says, after a moment, keeping his eyes fixed squarely on Jason's. "But I give it no power. It can't be used to embarrass me. Can't be used against me."
Jerel chuckles. Well, he's never taken an IQ test. But it's been said.

I have a mighty need for internet
I'm glad I've finally started seeing exalting as something worth my time. I like imagining the Arcanist always welcoming more dragons to his stargazing parties.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:15 pm

(Dick is predictable that way.) Jason laughs a little. "Shit, Timbo. You're the only one embarrassing yourself, really. Nothing anyone says has any fucking sway over you unless you give it. It's only some weird misplaced shame from getting embarrassed by what you /like/ when it's something so little and normal."
Dick thinks he's amazing. Definitely a genius, sure, but that's not the basis of the amazingness.

dude, I feel you on that. It's been an itchy month, let me tell you. Fucking dongle internet.
It is a pretty cute image. I like to think of Lady Shadowbinder being all - kind of fond indifference? Like the outer image of indifference, but she still knows all the names of the named exalted and such.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:21 pm

(Jason is disgusted, I tell you. Absolutely disgusted.) "Little and normal," Tim says thoughtfully. "So I can tell you--" He takes a breath. "That I like you pushing me against a wall."
Jerel's hoping a whole lot of things contribute to the amazingness. There's not even enough paper in the world to detail all Dick's amazingness.

I would believe that. I'm glad my uncle's got wifi, that's London taken care of.
What do your exaltees do for her, I wonder?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:26 pm

(Dick reads that at 'jealous and awed' so thanks, little wing.) "Well, I know that," Jason smiles. "Otherwise I wouldn't still be right here."
Pffff, Dick replies.

Done and dusted. That's the only thing I dislike about heading to relatives abroad. I'm like DO YOU HAVE INTERNET CAN I USE IT WHAT IS YOUR DOWNLOAD LIMIT I HAVE NEEDS
Shadows have to come from somewhere. And lost things have to get lost. People have to acquire inexplicable luck in games somehow.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:32 pm

(grumble shut up Jason can do cool stuff too.) "I don't think I've ever seen you smile like that," Tim says after a moment.
Jerel nuzzles the back of his head and grins. Pff, huh.

Yeah, like yesterday when I was babysitting? When the mother asked me to come over my answer was 'so long as I can use your wifi!'
Wow, she keeps your little guys busy!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:36 pm

(Dick is never going to say otherwise, because it'd be lying.) Jason locks his muscles in place, then points at the smile with his free hand. "This old thing?" He relaxes his face again and then shrugs. "Actual smile. Real talk Jason." Maybe a glimpse of the Robin he used to be.
No one has /that/ many amazing attributes, Mr Exaggeration.

It's a legitimate condition.
We are a big flight! And we exalt A LOT even when not pushing for dominance. Basically I just see her as a dragon version of Nocturnal from Skyrim, and throw in some gaming.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:39 pm

(Good. grumble) Tim tries a smile of his own. It might be a bit wobbly, a bit out of practice, but still honest. "It's nice. Maybe more significant 'cause it's rare."
Dick does. Even their boy knows it. Marty just stares at Dick in total wonder sometimes, don't think Jerel hasn't seen.

It's pretty much a no deal, otherwise, heh.
Nocturnal was absolutely my favourite daedra/goddess/whatever, that is awesome. To me, the Arcanist is pretty much just a big ol' librarian with his own personal observatory.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:42 pm

(Dick totally does a drive-by hair ruffling.) Jason moves to press against Tim a little more. "Getting all sentimental on me, there, baby bird?"
Dick laughs quietly. He does magic tricks. Those'll keep the wonder going until Marty's four, but no longer.

I would consider that totally fair, yes.
I kind of see the Arcanist as the pink dragon version of the librarian god from A:tLA.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:46 pm

(Jason will definitely do a wrist-grab, body-flip, knee-in-the-back if he tries it.) "Maybe I've been spending too much time in my head," Tim admits, lifting his chin to keep their eyelines on the same level.
After that he'll be wanting to be /taught/ the tricks. Is Jerel going to have to put a beeper on his keys?

Man, imagine Christmas, it'll just be the two of us curled up with some kind of hot drink in blankets on the internet. Just, all of the days.
The librarian god? Which one was that?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:51 pm

(And Dick will do a strained laugh while he's on the ground, all, 'well I should have seen that coming') "Ah, now he gets it," Jason murmurs.
That would probably be best, yeah. Dick twists a little so he can look up at Jerel. Whoops.

THAT IS THE PERFECT WINTER ACTIVITY thank you for being someone who realises this
Wan Shi Tong. Not the god, sorry, the spirit http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Wan_Shi_Tong
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:53 pm

(See. Jason totally does cool stuff.) "Everyone inside my head understands me," Tim jokes a little.
It's okay. Jerel grins. Dick can teach Marty and Jerel at the same time. Skill levels will be about the same, right?

It will be totally my pleasure. Very Happy I related that scenario to my mum yesterday and she was so jealous, heh, so I come by the imaginings honestly.
Oh! Yes, absolutely, him! I loved those episodes, yes. That would probably be about right, too.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:56 pm

(Dick never said he didn't. And then he promptly wriggles and contorts his way out of the hold.) "Yeah," Jason says. "I know that feel. So when are you going to kiss me, asswipe?"
Sure. Just don't be jealous if Marty ends up teacher's pet.

I hope you mentioned the snow, too.
So long as the Arcanist doesn't turn super scary if someone dogears a book.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:59 pm

(The way Dick's got no bones, yeah, that's pretty impressive.) Tim's eyes flick down to Jason's mouth, and he remembers the /heat/ of Jason's mouth on him, and he takes hold of Jason's jacket and leans up and kisses him.
Well, when one student can fit on the teacher's shoulders and the other one can't, there's some level of bias.

Oh hot damn yes. And I mentioned that if there was no snow there might be horse riding. She made very jealous noises.
Are you kidding, that's when he's at his most /terrifying/. That and when someone leaves fingerprint--clawprint?--smudges or scratches on his telescopic lenses.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:02 pm

(Dick bows. It is one of his more showy skills.) Jason makes a pleased noise and works on gaining the upper hand in the kiss as soon as he can. He doesn't even really think about it, either. He just wants to be in charge of this one.
Just a smidge, gorgeous. Just a smidge.

Yesssss jealousy. You'll have to take pictures to reach maximum jealousy potency.
frightening
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:08 pm

(He's like a weird kind of snake.) As soon as Tim realises the kiss is not gonna be biting and painful, his clenched hands in Jason's lapel relax, and he slides his hands up to hold on to Jason's shoulders--just like he did during the blowjob. He doesn't mind Jason being in charge. He's not used to kissing boys.
Although, Jerel murmurs softly, Jerel's /legs/ can fit on Dick's shoulders in a whole different way...

Oh, hell yes. On my phone, upload them /straight/ to facebook. I'll even tag my mum with a 'haha'. And I have to call her from Stratford-upon-Avon, because she called me from the British Museum.
just imagine this face suddenly looming up at you out of the darkness http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/192/c/e/arcanist_small_by_shadin_the_flame-d6czdsq.png
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:13 pm

(Hey now. Snakes are usually mean. And, woah, Jason totally changed the main subject here.) Jason by no means makes the kiss sweet, but it's not about anger anymore. Or making Tim feel like Jason was angry. Jason doesn't know what he was about before, truth be told. He's a creature of whim and passion. But right now, he figures since Tim likes strength then he'll take over.
Jerel's always going to be Dick's favorite in other classes, sure. Like flexibility class.

Ohhh maaaaan. Stratford-Upon-Avonnnnnnnn I love that place so much SO MUCH oh man sob
"hey did you touch that lense I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU JUST TOUCHED THAT LENSE"
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:16 pm

(There was a subject?) Tim has been pretty much only postulating that he liked strength, since his... recent and longer-lasting fantasies... and his experiences with Steph, they seemed to point in that direction. He never really tested the theory. This is testing.
Oh, Jerel needs a whole lot of training for that class.

I begged and begged mum to take me there last time we were in England, we literally passed it on the freeway, but my stepsister and stepbrother made such a fuss we went straight past to York. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. York was cool, don't get me wrong, I loved the viking stuff, but /Shakespeare/.
with the big eyes and the stretchy mouth and the raspy unused voice
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:20 pm

(Bruce's new yearning hobby.) Jason really doesn't mind being a guinea pig. He's still getting a serious kick from kissing the favorite in a dark closet until he's gasping, truth be told, because he'll always have his issues.
So much training. And extra classes. And study sessions. Not because he's bad, just that the teacher is /way/ greedy.

wow I am going to be the most jealous when you are there, I was to go back so badly, it's so QUAINT and /Shakespeare/
scary no stop
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:23 pm

(Jason's pff has a whole lot of strength behind it.) I'm just imagining Dick listening in on this and I can't tell whether he would be satisfied, turned on, weirded out or some odd mix of all. Tim is definitely all three.
And very concerned about Jerel making the top grades.

I cannot /wait/, it has been top on my list of places I missed out on last time
it really is kind of creep
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:27 pm

(Dick rolls his eyes. Sure, yeah, pfff all you want. But now he's aware and he'll maybe see it next time and put the rest of them out of their misery because /my god/, it's dumb. They can't even tell if he wants to kiss or hug Jason, it's freaking bizarre.) Jason's just satisfied and turned on. He really does believe what he said about liking what you like - so not as it isn't something super nasty. He's got a very laid back view of sex. Dick might be more weirded out at him listening in and liking it.
/Very/ concerned. The most concerned. This is Dick's concerned face.

ugggggh you have to go to all the places and THE SWEET LITTEL GRAVEYARD THAT LOOKS OVER THE LAKE and and the boats on the lake and one of them is called Ophelia (they are all Shakespearian names but I was like 'way to damn a water voyage, buddy')
:[ scary pink bastard
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:33 pm

(Hug? Okay, Jason's really gonna put the nix on that one.) Tim is really enjoying that their kiss is not like a /competition/, not like a race or anything. It's just kissing, with no goal or end point. He's forgotten--maybe forcefully--that Dick locked them in here and is probably listening in.
Jerel thought it was, he thought he recognised it.

oh my god who would name a boat Ophelia, that's like naming it Storm or Ocean's Bottom or something, jesus
the pink is probably almost the scariest part
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:37 pm

(Ugh, /fine/, whatever. Be the uber tough bad boy for a while longer.) Jason's naturally a lazy kisser, he'll admit to that. Lazy kisses are the best kisses. He breaks it, though, and leans his forehead against Tim's temple.
Yeah, this is definitely it, well spotted.

or Titanic 2
chilling stuff
Iiiiiiiiii think I might play Tropico 3 for a little while longer, but I will probably return to say goodnight before I crash~ see you in a bit!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:40 pm

(Dick says that like it's an act.) Tim tries to catch his breath. So that's what he missed out on--the other night.
Jerel has been making a good study of Dick's Expressions. He likes that class.

Fucking Clive Palmer.
Yeah.
*salute* Okaaaaay!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:15 pm

(Jason says that like Dick doesn't know him.) Mmhm. ...well. Not really. Any mackin' that would've happened /then/ woulda probably been - rougher.
He's a total nerd for that class.

woah okay so that was a super long 'quick' game and I didn't even /do/ that much in it
I love simulation games
...I should probably sleep but it's not an easy option in this house :/
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:18 pm

(It's not an act these days, big bird.) Jason was pissed off, that night.
He's tried to be teachers' pet for a lot of years now.

ain't it always the way
Oh, man, me too, holy crap. So many hours of my life sunk into sims.
No, I can only imagine. I have to tell you, I am looking forward to your new house a lot more than your party house.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:24 pm

(Dick knows Jason really believes that.) No, Jason says slowly. He /needed/ to be pissed off. There's an oh so subtle difference.
He has been. But with Marty nipping at his academic heels...

always
This one has politics to play with too! So I am sold. Build a city and control speeches and secret police. Yspls.
Eh, it's not even a party house. The one before was a party house. This one is just a big depression house. It's dirty and there are bugs everywhere and it's cramped. The fact is that it's really nice, in a really nice area. I think we all just gave up. Until I didn't. My new place is way better and also less bugs. It's the bugs right now that are freaking me out. The drop in temperature means there are more inside and this area is crazy full of big spiders.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:28 pm

(Dick really think Jason's putting it all on?) Tim hums. He... needed to be the bad guy?
He's going to have to work a lot harder. Or dote on his boy for doing so well. Or both!

That... sounds almost like Night Vale The Game.
LESS BUGS I am such a fan of this idea. Depression house will really not be any good for me, trust me, it's pretty much what I'm running away from here. Cosy quiet house with internet and happiness sounds much better.
Are you interested in a Coli team? I just got three dragons up to level 10--Lysithea, Himalia and Ananke.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:33 pm

(That's not what he said.) No, /he/ didn't need shit. ...look, Tim wouldn't get it. And it doesn't matter.
Both is definitely good. Dick is honestly going to decide to keep them both as teacher's pets.

It does, doesn't it. But it's really not. Still good, though!
Yeah, that is what I'm running from too. Cosy quiet house with open fires and surrounded by woods and about ten minutes from the town and internet and yes good.
Naaaah. I got my bunch of badly levelled fighters and JAYBIRD THE POWERHOUSE. Should be okay for a while. Though I did just go fuck it all and bought another lair expansion.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:35 pm

(So what's he saying.) Oh, Tim says quietly, as the last pieces fall into place. Oh, he thinks the family needed a bad guy. To come back and take advantage of Tim. 'Cause no one else should have the--responsibility.
Jerel kisses the back of Dick's neck again, and again. That sounds good.

I just let out such a happy sigh. Seriously, you may have to carry me back to the ferry, I may not want to go.
How close are you to a Mighty Lair? What's it called in your region? Mine's the Star Wood Strand, when I get up 200k for it, heh.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next