[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:17 am

It's Jerel's idea, it's Jerel's disaster. (Sigh, Jerel.)
Dick clucks, not knowing he's doing it. He's not going to be alone. He's good looking, smart and together. He's tied with the rest of them for most eligible bachelor of Gotham, after Bruce. ...this alone worry, that isn't why he's hanging out with Jason more, is it? (Jason scowls and pokes more violently at Tim's sticking-out ribs. No? He can't see /that/ crap?)

Mitz nibbles lightly on Snooze's bottom lip, because he likes it when Snooze does that to him.
Utter bastards.
Ugh and now I am broke once more. It is Frank's birthday today, too, so I am extra broke.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:17 am

They haven't even tried to find popcorn yet. They should go down that road first. (His little brother /came back from the dead/.)
He's spending more time with Jason because it just so happens he and Jason can share a civil conversation these days. They might even be friends. (Hey, /ow/. What's Jason's issue?)

Snooze hums into the kiss, very pleased that Mitz picked up that particular trick. 
ouch, celebration broke. that kind of broke is a bittersweet feeling
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:40 am

Okay. They should do that. ...Jerel should do that, actually, because Mitz doesn't know where to start on that one. (And he ignored the man who looked after him when his little brother was dead.)
That's fine. That's cool! So long as it isn't driven by fear or anything. (Tim fucking knows Jason's issue, don't play dumb Mr. Genius.)

Mitz rocks on his feet, into the kiss, thoroughly pleased that Snooze made a happy noise.
It's not so bad. A friend of ours bought the eats tonight so I am not as broke as I would have been. I have to get up reasonably early tomorrow and make stew for Frank, because that is what he wanted, though.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:46 am

Seriously? This is Snooze's house. Mitz is supposed to know where shit is. (Not /ignored/. Not /totally/. But, continued to have absolutely no idea about how to have an adult relationship? Yeah, that one he's guilty of.)
It isn't. The only fear behind it might be that Jason or Tim could die before having the chance to be friends. Fear of missed opportunities. (Fine. Tim will eat something when he gets home.)

Snooze rewards the pushing into the kiss, sliding his hands down from Mitz's neck to his shoulders, down his arms, to grip Mitz's hips, just about pulling Mitz up onto his toes.
Stew. That--is a strange birthday request.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:50 am

Has Jerel seen Snooze's kitchen. (I thought they were at Derek's, whoops. Also, so Jerel needed the excuse to not deal.)
Dick shrugs, accepting that easily. That's a perfectly fair reason. So. Are they going to talk about that list at the place, or what? (Don't think Jason won't know if he doesn't.)

Mitz licks both their lips and pulls back, but barely. He could take a deep breath and they'd be kissing again. That feels nice.
He's an autumn kid, he likes harvest food and Halloween and bairn brack and so on. And I make a mean stew.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Clearly more often than Mitz. (oh yeah we never cleared that up. And it wasn't really an excuse, because he honestly didn't realise it was something he had to deal with.)
Tim eats the crispy duck skin, and takes the time to think as he chews. Okay. So Jason said no one else but him could've been the--the bad guy? And come back for Tim. Which Tim took to mean that Jason thinks everybody thinks Tim is... he doesn't know. Untouchable? (Jason can come and watch him, if he wants, Tim scowls.)

This? Snooze squeezes Mitz's hips a little. His lips brush Mitz's as he speaks.
Well okay then. I am also an autumn kid, but in Australia that mostly means I like pretty leaves.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:07 pm

Mitz is terrified he'll fuck something up in there, is Jerel kidding, the kitchen is as close to sacred as things get - without appropriate spellwork. (Done now! And, I repeat: Sigh, Jerel.)
Untouch---no. Dick cuts the air with his hands to drive the point home. No. Dick was on his way back for Tim. The fact of the matter was that he has to take care of Damian because, emotionally, he took priority. It didn't have anything to do with preference. He pauses, and tilts his head. The first pick was about preference. But then he got his game face on. Dick thought - well, he thought that Jason would pick Tim straight away to avoid the Bruce thing. That way Bruce could have stuck it out alone, been quite happy with it, and they would have been able to work out an acceptable plan after that. (He fucking will, Tim knows that, right?)

Mitz's eyes shut for a second, and he smiles. Yeah, that. It's nice. He rests his hands on Snooze's chest. He's nervous about touch, and going too far, and what's acceptable to want and do.
I always forget the seasons flip is a thing, heh.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:14 pm

Then they'll just open doors and look. Come on. Jerel drags Mitz up from the lounge. (He's pretty hopeless, for someone who's supposed to be vaguely adult-shaped.)
Jason and Bruce have been looking for an excuse for--a while, Tim says after a moment. Everyone can feel the tension when those two are in the same room. The fact is--Tim sighs. They all chose Dick first, Tim thinks, because Dick was the safe option. Dick loves them all, would do anything for them, and their relationship wouldn't have to change afterwards. Any, /any/ other pairing between the rest of them would bring up issues.

Snooze dips his head to press his lips to the spot where Mitz's shoulder meets his neck.
Yeah, everyone keeps telling me I'm going into summer, and I have to gently correct them and remind them about white christmases.
I gotta call a taxi in twenty minutes. Here is an early warning for swapping to phone messages.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:19 pm

Mitz groans and drags his feet, but follows. This is /such/ a bad idea. If they break something, they're so getting chucked out on their ear. (Eh, it's not really his fault. He's been under a bunch of emotional weight and also he hasn't exactly had any experience in the relationship area.)
Dick agrees with him there. Anyway, he worked it out. He was the safe option. And Damian needed that safety the most. Jason and Damian? Someone would die. Tim and Damian? Someone would die. And the other is out of the question. So Dick went for it. He also figured that if it looked like Tim was in any danger under the hands of Jason, Bruce would step in. ...but yeah, that tension is a bitch. (Dick's also a little jealous that Jason got to bang Bruce because /what would that even be like/) (No Timmy?)

Mitz makes a surprised 'ooh!' noise. 'S new.
ssssnooow
Righto! I have to sleep very soon though~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:25 pm

If they break something, they'll hide it and then do a whole lot of chores, just like when they used to live with Max and Jet. Duh. (Very true. I imagine the break up was really gentle. Just, Derek kissing Jerel and telling him Jerel needs time for Mitz, and Derek's going to go back to his old hospital in the south, and if he wants Jerel can look him up some time.)
That makes sense, Dick's reasoning for choosing Damian. Tim understands. He thinks he even understood it, that night, intuitively. And. Well. Jason told Tim, eventually, that he thought even Tim needed him to be the bad guy. Big Bad Hood, out to corrupt and molest. He's speaking softly, and he sighs just as softly. That wasn't what Tim needed that night. (/mindblowing/)(I felt like that message was incomplete! Weird. Anyway: That would be why Tim extended the invitation, yes.)

Snooze mumbles that, perhaps after their date, he will give Mitz a hickey as a memento.
SNOW aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ah, perhaps that is for the best. You need your strength for stew, and I am bad at phone messages when I am walking around.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:32 pm

Mitz laughs. No, no, he'd be worse at hiding things from Snooze than he would be with Max and Jet. (Aw, Derek, you are a sweetheart. Not the right sweetheart, but a sweetheart nonetheless.)
Dick snorts humorlessly. Jason thinks that everyone needs him to be the bad guy, like the only way he'll get what he wants is if he pretends to take it. It's not who he is, but he plays the part well. Dick plays around with his noodles and looks at Tim seriously. He thought he knew Tim. He was wrong. (that is what Dick thought augh) (Okay, then, Twiggy, get your fucking coat, they're going. Jason gets up suddenly and gets ready to move out.)

Mitz brain works furiously to include the possibility of hickey into his worldview, then swallows. Yes please?
Heh.
Stew is going to take soooo looooong. But it will be delicious. I will go in another reply, so!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:38 pm

Maybe that's a good thing, Jerel says, considering it. (He tries very hard. Being mates with Jerel was great, anyway, he doesn't mind going back to that if they ever meet up again. Exposed Derek to a /hell/ of a lot of interesting stuff. Especially in healing. Derek'll never turn up his nose at shamans again, to be sure.)
Tim looks down at his food after holding Dick's gaze for a moment. Dick couldn't have known that Tim gets all kinds of flustered over issues of--sex, he says, after a tiny hesitation. He knows a lot about Tim. But he never could have known that. (there's no denying the long-lived flame of that crush)(Tim almost chokes in surprise, but manages to maintain his decorum. They've still got six blocks to cover.)

Snooze kisses Mitz's neck again, then looks up to catch Mitz's eye and grin at him. Mitz likes that idea, hm?
flailing
Okay, I will wait to ring my taxi then!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:44 pm

Mitz lifts a shoulder in a shrug. Jerel thinks so? Mitz has never been a good liar, remember. Not the best, anyway. (Jerel enriched his life.)
Dick pokes his chopsticks onto Tim's plate and steals a beansprout. Okay, true. But Dick is really relaxed about this stuff. He can't expect everyone to be. /He/ wasn't even always like this. It took years of Starfire practically training him to be casual. (Everyone has a Bruce crush. He's a good looking man and their CO. Essentially. There's got to be something there. I am not counting Damian, who just wants to be hugged and told he's a good boy.) (So? They'll be there after Tim eats.)

Yeah. Yes. ...does Snooze? He's not just - like, he should like the idea, too.
I really hope it actually happens now.
Aw, lovely. Okay, I away to bed, forsooth, egads, etc. GOODNIGHT THE NOC see you on the morrow, wish me many sleeps~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:53 pm

True. But he was good enough Jerel didn't notice anything wrong. So if he can't keep things from Snooze... could be a good thing. (/awwwwwwwww/ yes exactly)
And there was no Starfire on Tim's team. He sighs again, hand running through his hair. It's never been a casual topic for him. But. Um. Jason's--attempting to ease him into it. (which is basically the form all of Damian's crushes take)(But maybe not the criminals. No. They finish the job first. Then they'll have plenty of time to eat.)

He really likes the idea. Snooze has an... oral fixation.
me toooooooooooo I will be such a little kid if it does
GOODNIGHT I wish you soooooo many of the sleeps~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:37 am

Lying about himself isn't lying, really. Mitz waves his hand. It's saving people hassle. And, it's like, Mitz could try? He's tried lying to Snooze before. But he can read Mitz like a fucking book. (Jerel should think about it like that when he feels shitty.)
Dick concentrates on picking out a piece of chicken from his noodles carefully while he talks. So it's not just friendship that him and Jason are working on, huh. (high pitched screeches, yes) (Fucking fine. Stay here, then. Jason's going to get some eats.)

Mitz's eyebrows disappear into his hair, a purely surprised reaction. Uh, well. That's - hot. He mean, that's fine. Yeah.
We'll hope for enough to make snowmen, because otherwise what is the point.
I was awake earlier but I couldn't reply because I had to run away to do the things. HELLO THERE we had sweet potato pie it was awesome HOW ARE YOOOOUU
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:37 am

Mitz shouldn't lie about himself. That's actually one of the worst lies. How can Mitz and Snooze be an effective hunting team if they don't know each other's issues? (He'll try. That or he'll catch a train down to Salisbury for a week or so.)
Yes, Tim says firmly. He and Jason have both been very clear about that. Just friends. But--Tim squirms in his seat a little. Jason's a good kisser. (Twisted little demon that he is)(Tim has a responsibility. A duty to the people of this city. Jason can do what he wants. Tim stubbornly pulls his cap around him and turns back to surveying.)

Snooze's smile widens a little. That's hot?
the point is SNOOOOOOOOW
Sweet potato pie sounds fucking awesome. I am currently in the car on the way to Sydney! Then to fly on to Adelaide!! how are you~
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:46 am

Shit's different now. It's different, the whole thing. Mitz doesn't lie so much. It's about habit at this point, okay? (Healthy!)
Uh-huh. Okay, okay. Dick nods, mulling it all over. So long as Tim's there by choice...? (I want to cuddle him always) (Jason makes a yap-yap motion with his hand and drops from the edge of the building, shooting a line when he needs to and going off to find a food cart.)

What? Uh. Yeah, Mitz definitely said that out loud. He laughs nervously. Yes, hot.
snnooooow
It is pretty freaking amazing. It might happen for Christmas, but who knows. Also I wondered! It's early. I am goooood, I invited the boys over because Chris is gone until tomorrow and I didn't want to be all by myself >.>
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:51 am

Well, it's time to break that habit. (Booty weekend.)
Jason's a really good kisser. Tim's blushing a little. (he would like that)(Tim huddles on the rooftop grumbling to himself for a little while, then remembers his job, duty, responsibility, and shifts vantage points to the next block for the night.)

Mitz likes Snooze's mouth? Snooze licks his lips as he asks, no doubt.
Haha wasn't that the point of moving out?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:58 am

Mitz groans in Jerel's face. He /knows/, okay. He's working on it. (Oh Jerel how the hell will you get over him if you do that)
Dick laughs. Okay! Got it. Little brothers kissing. That's a reality, huh. That's okay. (sob) (Jason doesn't take long, since he has most of the food carts in Gotham memorised. He arrives behind Tim with a hot dog, and a chilidog for himself.)

Mitz smiles, which wavers slightly. Don't tease.
The point of me moving out was to have my own bed XD
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:08 am

Good. Jerel's gotta bug Mitz about this stuff, okay. It's his thing. So where should they look for the popcorn? (he doesn't want to)
Tim rolls his eyes. It isn't like they're blood related. Tim and Steph were together for a long while, and that was far more serious than Tim and Jason kissing. Jason is--Tim's pretty sure Jason's trying to get Tim to loosen up. (Takeaway, huh, Tim says, before Jason can make a sound.)

It's nice teasing, Snooze assures Mitz, pressing their noses together.
Ahhhhhhhh. Yes, a vital necessity, I am thinking.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:21 am

Uh. Upper cupboards? Who knows. Try everywhere. (Sad)
Dick makes a kind of grunting noise. Well. That's pretty much Jason's MO. If he can fix it with sex, he'll fix it with sex. (Don't fucking get used to it, Jason growls.)

Mitz's brows furrow. He doesn't really understand what Snooze means by that, but the soft touches reassure him more than words would.
Pretty much! I can't be having with the snoring.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:34 am

They can pretty much assume not under the sink, Jerel jokes. (Derek's just really nice, Jerel doesn't know many nice people. The booty weekends will probably end up being drinking weekends after a while.)
The thing he's fixing /is/ Tim's thing about sex, though, so it does make sense. (Wouldn't dream of it. Tim accepts the hotdog. All's quiet here. [You know, it's probably Tim's Bruce-like qualities Jason's attracted to.])

Snooze continues brushing Mitz with Eskimo kisses. He likes that Mitz finds it hot.
Eurgh.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:41 am

/Who knows/, Mitz whispers manically - but joking. (Aw, hopefully. They shouldn't end up losing their friendship.)
Dick legitimately hopes it works out the way they both want. Just - look, let him say it? Don't fall for each other. That's just going to get messy. (Damn fucking right. Jason's all gruff voice and hard edges until he gets a bite of chilidog, then he moans and smiles. [oh wow you're right])

Mitz finds /Snooze/ hot, he corrects.
Agreed.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:55 am

Jerel snickers and ducks to check under the sink just in case. (Derek's basically Jerel's first proper dudefriend.)
No way will Jason fall for Tim, Tim snorts. And Tim won't fall for Jason. He doesn't think they're right for each other. The chemistry's there, obviously. But that's not enough. (Tim glances over at Jason and his lips quirk. He's going to have to remember that for when he needs to bribe Jason, he teases a bit, and bites into his own hot dog. [If Tim got even a bit growly and commanding during the kisses Jason's knees would just go, heh.])

Even better. Snooze curls his fingers in Mitz's hair and kisses him properly.
I have to sleep in the same room as my chainsaw of a mother this weekend. Sigh.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:06 am

Mitz pats Jerel's back as he moves past him to check more cupboards. There is a lot of storage space in Snooze's kitchen. (Awww, dudebros. I am a fan. And I would be amused to know how Derek meeting Dick for the first time would go.)
Dick cocks his head. And just why would Jason not fall for Tim? (Yeah, yeah, that's not the first time he's heard that. And, let Jason tell him, if Tim pulls it off then it would be the first time it's worked. [And he'd do everything in his power to keep it under control.])

Mitz actually makes a noise. He /loves/ it when Snooze does the hair thing.
Aw, oh man, I feel your pain. My dad is like that. I nearly killed him when I had to share a room with him in London.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:20 am

Most of it full of various ingredients or kitchen implements. Lots of different sized pots and trays. (Two honestly nice guys--not Nice Guys--recognising the nice in each other? Or competitive hackles over Jerel?)
Because Jason's already pretty much a goner over Bruce 1.0, Tim explains like he's talking to a kid. Remember? (Well, Tim has kisses to work with, too, he says after a moment of deciding whether he should say that or not. [wonder if he'd reward the growling or scold it])

Snooze knows what that noise means from his experimentations while kissing Mitz. "Do that more". As Mitz commands~
My plan is to find a couch no one is using
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:33 am

Mitz will get very nervous about poking around until they find the popcorn, no lie. (Dick doesn't really feel jealousy, but he will feel out whether or not Derek does.)
Dick rolls his eyes. Yes, he is. But he's not dumb enough to think that there's something there. (And if Jason were easily bribed by kisses, then he wouldn't be very good at what he does, would he? [it would depend on the circumstances])

See, Snooze can read him.
That is a good plan!
Okay I am going to play video games for a little while. I shall return~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:26 am

Snooze finds this funny. (Derek will probably feel a moment. But he'll let it go. He let go of Jerel, not the other way around. He isn't really allowed jealousy.)
Still. Jason hasn't got room left for another obsession. (But Tim's kisses. He's trying to be a bit playful. [Jason being so bold as to leave a kiss unfinished will earn him a growl from Tim.])

When Mitz spells something out.
Hope you are having video gaming fun! Flight is boarding soon, so I will reply when I can.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:38 pm

Mitz finds Snooze fining it funny both endearing and embarrassing. (That's what Dick is thinking, too. But he's come across people who didn't really share that view. He might be a little worried. Not overly! But aware.)
Dick nods slowly. Sure, if it were an obsession. (Jason looks at him sideways, smirking. Mmhm. Well, Tim's kisses are pretty good, Jason /supposes/... [Then Jason will control his wobbling and raise an eyebrow at Tim - though it'll hold no weight.])

Snooze just reads Mitz's body language really well.
I played an hour of FTL for the first time and oh dear that game will probably take over my life.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:19 pm

Snooze does think the kitchen is a holy place, but also a place for getting dirty and messy. (There will probably be genial hand shaking. Jerel will find it weird. "Hey, Dick, this is the guy who taught me how to suck cock so well.")
Isn't that how falling starts? Tim shrugs a little. (Only pretty good? Sounds like Tim needs some practice. [And Tim may just yank Jason back towards him, with another "where do you think you're going" growl.])

He is nice and close to it.
I have heard it's pretty damn addictive oh dear
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Well, Mitz is only comfortable if his workspace is messy and chaotic but that doesn't mean he would want someone else coming into it and messing with the messy chaotic that he knows. The kitchen always looks clean and tidy, so he assumes it's even more off limits. Mitz assumes a lot of rules when it comes to homes. (Dick's going to take that in his stride and thank Derek if Jerel actually says that.)
Dick hums. Sometimes. Maybe. Hell, he doesn't know. Don't ask Dick about healthy relationship practices, heh. Tim should know better'n that. (Now he's talking. [Jason will probably say "shut up" as he falls into the kiss greedily.])

And will be close to Mitz exclusively. Which is a very pleasing thought.
It is pretty good, I must say.
I am glad you turned up! I am just about to a) go to sleep or b) play more FTL and fall asleep while I play it. So I bid you GOODNIGHT and I shall see you on the morrow~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Once Mitz sees Snooze cook, he'll be able to relax. I keep wobbling between Snooze just throwing everything everywhere in a passion, or cooking with absolute precision. I think that nay be one way to reliably determine his mood. (He'll probably only say it when mocking himself late that night after someone gets fucked silly.)
Yeah, but relationships and, y'know, falling in love, those are different. (On the next rooftop? Then patrol's over, Tim suggests hesitantly. [Tim quickly realises he /loves/ greedy kisses.])

Yeah, not just like shoved together at a club. But pressed close in a wide open space.
GOODNIIIIIIIIGHT sleep well I will tell you vineyard tales when you wake~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:02 am

Which is is the bad mood one? (Dick's not going to stand for Jerel mocking himself.)
Dick snorts unhappily. Sure, yeah. Tim's right. (Ah, the real way to get Jason to give a shit about a quiet night like this. [And boy does Jason know how to be greedy when kickstarted.])

Mitz has three people in his life, now that Mouse is all about Jerel (kinda), that will willingly get close to Mitz like that. Snooze is his favorite.
hellooooooooooo tell me about vineyards
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:29 am

Probably precision. Putting his whole brain to that task, not allowing room for hands shaking of anger and such. (What's he gonna do, kiss Jerel into silence? That's kind of like a reward.)
Tim shifts uncomfortably in his seat. Well. Tim doesn't know anything. So. (You know, knowing them, there'll be something going down on the next block. Only after they deal with that can they have adrenaline-fuelled kisses. [Tim won't know what to do with himself. All he can do is try to keep up.])

Who are the others?
It smells funny! And there are a shit ton of mosquitoes. But it's SO RELAXING and REALLY FUCKING PRETTY AAAAAAA
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:43 am

Now imagine Mitz hovering at the door and watching him and wondering how to help but also unwilling to cross into the sacred kitchen space. (No, he's going to make soft and fond and disapproving noises at Jerel until he stops.)
Dick grins and rolls his eyes. Tim knows everything, don't be silly. (Tim's speaking Jason's language, now. [Jason may get a little carried away at that point. Greedy kisses following growls will put him in the mood for skin on skin. Tim can stop him, of course, and he will.])

Jerel, obviously. It's not like they hug a lot, but they hug. And then there's Mitz's other best friend. Thaey, does Snooze know him? He's - rough, though, in like a... 'boys will be boys' way. Snooze is definitely Mitz's favorite.
Mosquitoes would not make me relaxed at all but REALLY FUCKING PRETTY IS GOOD I am glad you had a nice tiiiiiiiiiiiime
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:55 am

Depending why Snooze is angry, it might take him some time for Snooze to look up and notice Mitz, but he'll likely invite him in at least to sit. (Jerel will be expecting laughter so he won't know how to deal with disapproving noises.)
Yeah. Oh, yeah, of course. Tim's so brilliant. Especially with people. (He's been getting great marks in his Jasonology course. Good to know it's paying off. [After a few weeks of kissing, Tim will probably be allowing some hands under shirts.])

Snooze is very glad to be the favourite.
We have tropical strength repellent. It seems to be working. Still having a nice time! We are here all weekend for an engagement party.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:02 am

Mitz will sit. And stay sitting, silent and running through what would be best to help Snooze. He may come to the conclusion that letting him cook by himself would be the best course of action. (They're fond...?)
He's better than he thinks. He has lots of friends - in fact, the only person left not liking Tim is Damian, who doesn't like him because of some misguided, pre-teen notion that he should have gotten over years ago. (Jason laughs. He's been getting /fair/ marks in Jasonology. Don't get cocky, baby bird. [Since I'm pretty sure this will be the only contact Jason's getting, and he's no stranger to the pleasure of being denied and rewarded with the right timing, he'll probably end up sighing like a huge weight's been lifted when that happens.])

Mitz smiles apologetically. He knows it's a short list. But Snooze wins by miles? (He's under the impression that Snooze is just saying that.)
Ah, I have that stuff for /here/, I love that stuff. Also, lovely! I wish you enjoyable party times.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:12 am

That's probably right. Once the delicious thing is produced from the oven or whatever, then Snooze will be able to relax and sit next to Mitz and press his forehead to Mitz's temple with a little sigh. (He'll still be all like 'aw, well, I thought it was funny')
The notion that makes Tim co-CEO of Wayne Enterprises while Damian is heir in name only, huh. (Does he ever? Tim grins a little and points his grapple at the next rooftop. ['ah good this is progressing in expected ways' kind of relieved sighing? Tim will probably have all kinds of lines drawn that Jason will eventually be able to cross])

Even better. Snooze beams at Mitz. Snooze hasn't been anyone's favourite before. (silly Mitz, Snooze doesn't just say words)
Right now my meds are kicking my butt so I'm only good for carrying shopping bags and playing with the cat, but hey, those are useful tasks.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:23 am

Which will give Mitz the chance to rub Snooze's back and comment, very quietly, that whatever's cooking smells amazing. (And Dick's going to say something about the fact that the only person Dick has to thank for Jerel being amazing is Jerel himself.)
That's a big part of it, sure. Tim knows for a fact that Bruce doesn't trust Damian on the same level as he trusts Tim. They're different kinds of trust. But, hey, if Tim can get Jason to come around - who thought Tim was stealing the only person who ever cared about him... (Don't start that debate, Red.)
Jason would be sighing in a purely reactionary, physica way. Like just getting some skin to go along with the kissing would ease some kind of pressure inside him. And he won't cross any line until Tim's gotten rid of it.

Lies. Or, or, well, it's entirely possible that Snooze /believes/ it's true. Snooze is Jerel's favorite, he's pretty sure. Not like how he's Mitz's favorite! Just. Favorite friend. Or. Mitz is shutting up. Mitz's internal monologue right now is mostly worried garbage about how he can't lose someone else to Jerel, no matter how much better he is compared to Mitz. (Mitz does not understand, this is not what he understands about people)
Hey now petting cats is the most important
WARNING: I am fading pretty fast, so if I disappear, I am blissfully asleep.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:38 pm

It had better be, Snooze mumbles, and relaxes against Mitz with a sigh. (And Jerel will then relax, recognising it as a worried boyfriend thing, and call Dick a sap.)
That wasn't easy. He still can't quite work out how he did it. (Robin is cocky. Red Robin is efficient.)
Because underneath, Jason is actually a decent gentleman. And he'll be able to literally track Tim loosening up, from the hesitant kisses at the start to the confidence with which Tim yanks Jason's mouth back on his.

Mitz, Snooze thinks, is in a very different category to Jerel, for Snooze. Jerel is his best friend. But Snooze doesn't want to kiss him and date him. (Snooze /chooses/ the words he uses. On purpose.)
Apparently I am also good for hanging streamers
You can be sure that I will not disappear all day, my social anxiety will have me checking my emails. But my replies will be only sporadic. So if you vanish in between my replies or indeed have already vanished then SLEEP WELL~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:07 pm

Is everything okay? (Well, /duh/, has Jerel met him.)
The magic of being shoved into a closet by a mischievous older sibling figure, Dick would imagine, he smiles. (Jason laughs, once, hollowly. Whatever Tim says.)
He'll love the progress. It'll make him feel like he's doing something that, for once, isn't all that violent. But you know he's going to call the whole thing off when Tim gets too hot and bothered and suggests they fuck. Like, that isn't what Tim really wants but he's sure of himself enough to get what he truly does.

Not that Mitz was looking for that reassurance? But that's nice to hear. He means, he trusts Snooze when he says exclusive. Seems like a mean thing to lie about, and Snooze has never been mean to Mitz, so. But it's nice to hear. (When Mitz learns this properly, usually his opinion of Snooze's intellect boosts - and he is almost always convinced that Snooze is a secret genius.)
Well, you gotta do something in between pets XD
I hope you are doing okay and that the phone is still awarding you with solace when I am gone because I am properly gone now. I got up and it was horrible but now sleep <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:59 pm

Who knows. Now, perhaps. (He has. Lucky him. Jerel gives Dick a stupid smile.)
Yeah. Tim actually chuckles some. That definitely helped. Made them shut up and talk. (This suddenly took a sort of unhappy turn.)
Tim might not even get to the point of suggesting it. He'll realise he's about to, and that'd be something like a sudden cold shower.

Snooze promises he isn't lying. He doesn't get exclusive with just anybody. (Snooze is mostly furious with liars.)
I retreated to the quiet guest house to relax for a little while. Then it suddenly turned into the place where people take the crying babies. I tell ya, crying baby, I know how you feel.
I do hope you are getting some good value sleep~ <3!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:49 am

Is there any way Mitz can make sure that things are okay, now? (Dick disagrees. He's the lucky one. He's lucky someone was dumb enough to give Jerel up.)
Dick knows the technique well. He gives Tim a wink and a knowing nod. (Jason'll get over it. He's still a little possessive over the titles.)
Which Jason will recognise as the best thing to do, but he won't be too happy. He's not completely pleased with being a Bad Choice, but he utterly agrees that he is.

Mitz knows he not lying. He knows. He didn't mean to make Snooze think that Mitz would think he's lying. (Wonder how he's going to react to the series of lies surrounding Thaey and Mitz's friendship.)
eeeeeeww crying babies
I got so much sleep oh man it was amazing
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:33 pm

Snooze shakes his head. He can barely even remember what drove him into the kitchen in the first place. (That's a bit cute. Jerel has it on good authority it was tough, but when your boyfriend sees his brother more often than you...)
How many issues have been worked out in that closet? (One day Tim will be able to convince him it's an homage.)
No. It won't be that. It'll be that Tim will realise he wants someone else to be the first one inside him.

Snooze doesn't quite understand that sentence. But it's all okay. (/Badly./)
Sleep is INCREDIBLE
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:38 pm

Probably best to not remember, then? Anyway, they end up with something tasty and Mitz is always up for helping to work out frustrations. (Dick shrugs. He gets the family thing. Even the overly possessive and hovering family thing. That kind of reaction is born from loss or hard times or whatever.)
That closet? One, and Tim was there for that. But other closets? Geez. Don't ask Dick to put a number on them. (It'll probably be the day Jason stops calling himself 'Robin' in his head.)
Jason sees that as the same thing. But he understands. He kind of doesn't think he's the right one to be Tim's first either.

Mitz - rarely makes sense. Sorry. (Yeesh. Well. Mitz will avoid that at all costs, anyway.)
IT IS THE BEST THING
okay tell me who you want sold
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content