[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:34 pm

Snooze would be up for heading downstairs to the gym while the oven does its thing, if Mitz likes? (Yeah. Derek didn't quite get it. Took great care of Jerel while Mitz was--gone--of course. But maybe missed Jerel, when Mitz came back and Jerel spent all his time with Mitz? Jerel shrugs. That was his guess.)
So they're all closet cases, is what Dick's saying. (So it'll be after the Bruce issue is resolved. Heh.)
It's not that he's not right. But Tim would suddenly, maybe, realise his enormous crush on Kon/Bart/someone else.

Snooze doesn't mind. He likes to spend the time to figure him out. (It will probably end IP with Thaey in hospital.)
sent you a tweet~ basically all six at the top of my lair
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Heh. Mitz kinda meant something else? But the gym sounds good, too. (Probably right. Dick's lost a relationship or two because he put his family first.)
Tim's the leader of the Teen Titans now, why doesn't he tell Dick? (I would say yes but it wouldn't be! Interestingly. It's like, he calls himself Robin on two occasions; when he's very pleased with himself, or when he hates himself thoroughly. "Fucking yes, go Robin" or "well done, Robin, way to fuck everything up, no wonder no-one wants you". It's about association with the feelings, not really anything about Bruce.)
And because he's not them, he's not the right person. It's really okay, and it doesn't really hurt his feelings. He understands completely. He doesn't think he should be doing something like that when there's someone Tim would want more, and he doesn't want to get Tim thinking that he has to with him. But that doesn't stop him feeling a little let down that Tim wouldn't try. ...it might have to do with not having the chance to be noble, too.

Mitz laughs. Hah, yeah, well. He wishes Snooze luck. If he figures it all out, let Mitz know, Mitz would love to know why the hell he says or does some stuff. (Or both of them.)
Righto. I'll throw them up on the thread and see what happens. Warning: You may have to bump yourself, if possible, because I will be sleeping soon.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:28 pm

Snooze doesn't want to work out his frustrations on Mitz. He doesn't want to feel like he's angry at Mitz. (Jerel sighs. At least they understand each other.)
Tim laughs a little. There may be a bit of a blush back again. (When he's very very good and when he's very very bad. Aw. Poor Jay.)
Tim would want to try, is the thing. But the moment he realises he's actually attracted to someone else, it wouldn't be right to use Jason. He doesn't want to want someone else when Jason touches him. He wants to want Jason.

Snooze knows that feeling, he laughs. (Very possible.)
*salute* can't believe the one I liked the least of the six sold first, isn't that always the way also UUUUUUGH BEAUTIFUL BLACK IMPS Europa and Thelxinoe are definitely staying together for the next go round too, oh yes, so pretty
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Mitz smiles and furrows his brow at the same time, a kind of gentle confusion. Okay. If Snooze says so - but Mitz is good for it, if he changes his mind. (Dick pulls Jerel in to kiss him on the temple. Dick really doesn't mind being second to family. In fact, he expects it. He thinks it's a little unreasonable to be jealous of family. So, if that sigh was Jerel pissed off at himself? Don't be.)
Aaahh, yeah. Dick knew he was right. (He could be worse off. And, really, the headcanon came about because Bruce doesn't call himself Bruce in his head.)
But he doesn't, and that's a really good thing. Jason'd be worried about his emotional state if Tim wanted him more than someone else. Even wanting to want Jason makes him feel a little like Tim needs to hang out with other people.

Mitz smiles. Snooze is too confident to know that feeling. He knows himself. (Idiots. Mitz will be so put out.)
gorgeous thingssssss well done dragons
ahaha you double posted really randomly. Also, I wish you goodnight! I have to sleep now because I have to person in the morning. In like five hours. HEAVY SIGH AND GOODNIGHT~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:59 pm

Snooze knows Mitz likes it. He presses his nose to Mitz's cheek. But he doesn't want to be angry at Mitz. (No. No, don't worry. It wasn't that. It was more like... Jerel being relieved that they understand each other.)
Well. It's all a mess, every Titan team. (Too much third person, heh.)
Jason's a decent guy with a great sense of humour.

Ah. Snooze usually tries to be precise in word and deed. But sometimes he does things on impulse. (Snooze hopes Mitz will visit only him and not Thaey.)
whoops sigh phone
GOODNIIIIIIIIIGHT sleep well~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:55 am

Okay. Mitz isn't going to fight Snooze on him not wanting to be angry at him, heh. (Dick presses his forehead to Jerel's. They do.)
They /are/ still people. It's fair. (Bruce is Batman is Bruce is CEO is Bruce is Batman.)
Wow. Okay, no, he's not going to sit around and listen to this. He doesn't need his ego stroked and he's not a heartbroken teen, so it's cool. It's genuinely fine, but if he has to be told how good a person he is when he's obviously not, it won't be fine at all.

Mitz laughs quietly. He's been there for stolen and unannounced kisses under the bleachers, so. Y'know. He knows, heh. (He'll spend all his time with Snooze until Thaey's last day and he'll poke his head in. And get something thrown at him. Like a chamberpot or something horrible.)
hiiiiiii I know you are sleeping now so GOODNIGHT THE NOC <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:01 am

Snooze takes Mitz's hand. Gym. Then food. Then they'll see what's what. (Jerel looks deep into Dick's eyes, his own almost unfocused. He's never had a talent for aura gazing or anything specially shamanstic like that, but right now he can make believe.)
People with a lot less time to figure out who they are. (Augh no stop)
Tim quite simply means it. He wouldn't spend time with someone he didn't consider worth his time.

That could have been planned with the thrill of being seen as a motive. (then it will be Mouse's turn to roll up her sleeves and lay some beatings down)
I will be dreaming of so many pretty dragons
AUGH I WANT TO BE BACK ON MY LAPTOP ALREADY so I can email properly with you aaaaaaugh stupid phone
Goodniiiiiight~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:33 am

Mitz nods. Okay, excellent plan. Please let them run and work out, Mitz is so useless in terms of sparring. (Looking into Dick's soul, there, gorgeous.)
Dick bobbles his head. Yeah, there's that. And there's very few people who choose the life instead of being, well, thrust into it. (heh)
Great. Gold star. He can hack being around Jason, that makes him like the third person ever, Jason will make him a badge if he shuts up.

Was it planned? (Mitz would really rather prefer if no-one was getting beatdowns.)
DRAGONS
hi there I am not here for long because reasonable sleeping hours = running in the morning
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:49 am

They can put the treadmills facing towards each other, Snooze suggests. (Not without his, uh, herbal supplements, Jerel points out, smiling a little.)
Except Tim.
Tim scowls. Stop being so difficult. Tim /likes/ Jason.

Snooze's smile crinkles his eyes. No. (Tough.)
soooooooo many dragons I HAVE A MIGHTY LAIR
you -- you don't mean actual running do you
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:56 am

Mitz laughs. Oh, cool. It'll be like flashbacks to when Mitz didn't have the balls to snog Snooze. (Dick just meant the gaze. Nothing magic - well. Nothing supernatural about it, he quickly corrects himself with a smile.)
Tim's part of the very few who chose it, yeah. And he's miles more together than some Dick could mention but won't.
Holy shit, no he /doesn't/. He /tolerates/ Jason. Don't say shit like he likes Jason, that's - that's emotional and social suicide. Jason's a dirty secret about his past, he's an ally to call up when things are looking a little more morally dark and he's someone who doesn't mind breaking sparring rules for when steam needs to be blown off. He's not someone who Tim /likes/.

Mitz's smile starts small and grows into something huge and smitten. (Ugh.)
MIGHT LAIR I am jealous. I could buy one now but then I would be, once again, without moneys.
I mean actual running, yes. I've decided on an eight week plan. So one more reply!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:08 am

Well, they could run naked, but that could be uncomfortable. (Jerel winks. He could get lost in Dick's eyes.)
And considering how together he's not, that's saying something.
Yeah. He is. Tim likes Jason. He doesn't take any bullshit. He's sure of himself. He's practical and--Tim smiles just a bit--he's a really good kisser. Tim likes him.

Which will earn him another kiss and a tight arm around his waist to hold him close, aw.
All the genes I want right now are gem genes. Ergo I was okay with being without moneys. Then I hatched nine babies and got some moneys back. And now my dargs live in the Star Wood~ so pret so nice
I am scared for you (not really, I am happy for you!!)
I HOPE YOU SLEEP WELL
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:15 am

Mitz makes a face and gets up to drag Snooze away from the kitchen. Yeah, no, that would hurt. That would, like, suck-hurt. (Dick rolls said eyes. Oh, the Cassanova that Jerel is.)
Dick shakes his head. Look, they can go over this again and again, but Tim is more together than he gives himself credit for.
Jesus. Jason rubs his face. Okay. /Okay/, fine. Alright. But don't go telling anyone, understand? Tim'll get a reputation. Not a good one.

Mitz is okay with that, because it's safe and, most of all, Snooze wants to.
Ah! Fancypants. I'll get there. I kind of want to get a breed change for two that I have planned before getting into things but, ugh, all I need now is multiple Iridescent and Shimmer scrolls :/
I am scared for me
I THANK YOU I hope that the rest of your day goes welll and that you are wellllll GOODNIGHT THE NOC <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:26 am

Maybe Snooze could buy then matching little tight pants like those running shorts Mouse wears? (Oi. So much for romance. Jerel sticks his tongue out.)
Tim will have to take Dick's word for it. He doesn't feel very together.
It can stay between them, don't worry. And probably Dick, nosey Nelly that he is.

Snooze thinks they should go watch some movies, so he can continue nuzzling Mitz.
I can't decide whether I want to breed change my tron dragons or not. I kind of like having some quick-cooldown plentifuls.
I am trying to enjoy my last day of relaxation here at the vineyard but people are making it difficult because it's Monday and they feel like they should be working or being useful. Weirdos. Anyway GOODNIIIIIIIIIIIGHT &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:04 pm

Mitz gives Snooze an unsure look. Uh. Okay. Like Mitz'd look good in anything skintight. (Dick kisses the tip of Jerel's tongue.)
No-one ever does, Dick thinks. All the most together people he knows insist that they haven't got a clue, heh.
Jason waves his hand. Dickie is another person who doesn't take Jason's fucking advice about these things, so why the fuck not.

They should go to Snooze's if they do that, because if Snooze decides to spend more time with Mitz when they're at his house, Jerel will be mad.
Hmm. I wish I could hep you. I'm in a weird place where I just want rid of all my plentifuls, even my fodder pairs.
I slept too much which felt nice but now it is lunch time and I have not ran anywhere so I am going to do the breakfast thing and do it then. But I HAVE TO DO IT. How are yoooooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:59 pm

Mitz looks very good in skin. (Which sends Jerel off into peals of laughter.)
Maybe that's a sign that a lot of people Dick knows are really good at faking it.
One of these days Jason is going to have to admit he's not all bad.

Snooze doesn't want to give up his friendship or his relationship. He will find ways of maintaining both even while in the same space, or die trying.
That is understandable. Fodder babies take SO FUCKING LONG to grow.
HAVE TO DO IT or no nice things for you until you do
I am pretty good, had a good last day at the vineyards. Travelling tomorrow. I hope we can make it home. Bushfires around the road home are reaching catastrophic levels.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:06 am

Mitz snorts softly and shakes his head, smiling, because he doesn't know what to do with random compliments. (This situation is making for an incredibly happy Dick.)
Yeah, Dick used to think so, too. But there's proof. And if he doesn't know the signs of faking it by now then he wouldn't be much of a detective, would he?
He's /not/ that bad. Jason likes who he is. But he's - he's gotten used to Tim, okay. He's not about to let him nose dive socially. He has Titans to look after, he can't afford to lose respect.

Mitz genuinely just doesn't want Jerel mad at him. He's happy when he's with Snooze, he doesn't want to feel bad about it.
WHY WON'T THEY GROW UP FAST DON'T THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE
flops
:/ okay well please be safe and safe and extra safe please
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:11 am

So long as he keeps them and files then away. ('lookit I dun good')
What kind of proof?
Fair enough. Tim can let Jason protect his virtue--he means reputation, he corrects himself, cheeky.

Jerel will be all kinds of unhappy if he thinks Mitz is stealing Snooze, but it's a weird kind of unhappy. Tied to his 'stealing' Mouse from Mitz. Like he doesn't want this to be a Mitz getting back at Jerel thing.
If only we had money to waste on scrolls of maturity
Fingershake
I WILL we will stop well short of the fires if the roads are closed
also hey you gonna change flights cause I'm thinking of changing flights
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:17 am

He doesn't understand them. That means they stay with him forever, rolling around his brain until he either accepts them or goes mental. ('lookit I dun good and Jerel's laugh makes me happy on a soul deep level')
Effortlessly avoiding fuck ups, Dick says simply. It's like - people who fake it are always aware of the fuck ups they could walk into, right? People who're together just manage. And it's nice to watch.
Jason rolls his eyes and shoves Tim, which is basically him saying that everything is cool now.

Mitz /knew/ he would think that! And that is pretty much impossible from Mitz's point of view. He knows Jerel is better than him, and he doesn't see Snooze downgrading. So it's clearly not stealing.
sigh
/sigh/
Okay good be super mega extra safe
Pfff naw. I'm not going to go now, anyway. I'll wait until I'm really unhappy with the idea of being in Shadow. It's not so bad here, anyway, and I've done a bunch of work with the domination plans and stuff. Fucking off would be unsavory.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:28 am

And Mouse and Snooze and Jerel arent going to let him go mental. (lookit /Jerel/ doin good too yesssssss score)
Tim doesn't feel like he's avoided any fuck ups.
Tim relaxes enough to let the corners of his mouth turn up.

Snooze is very upset that Mitz thinks of this as downgrading.
You /have/ been really unhappy with Shadow, though. I'm all torn between Plague and Light. Gotta wait for nests to hatch, though.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:38 am

He would hope not. Though he would blame himself for keeping things to himself again if that did happen. (Landing the big one, oh yeah.)
Course he doesn't. Dick smiles so that his eyes crinkle a little. He's in his twenties - nothing feels like anything but a fuck up.
Jason's going to grumble until his lips fall off.

No, he thinks that if Snooze lost Jerel and was stuck with just Mitz, Snooze would be downgrading. Mitz thinks that this is as good as his life is ever going to get and he can't believe he managed it, it's not something he even let himself hope for.
Nah, I've just been mildly unhappy with Shadow. When I'm really unhappy, I'll scoot. The thing is, too, is that I'm not sure who I really would prefer. Plague seems a little too try-hard for my liking, I figure most people are going to hop to Ice, and the rest I just feel happily meh about. Hm. Maybe Light or Lightning.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:42 am

I daresay they have intervention protocols in place to draw Mitz out of a shell. (10/10 from the east German judge)
Tim sighs. Uncomfortably true.
Tim would fetch the glue to help him get them back on.

Snooze wouldn't consider it downgrading. But he would be devastated if he lost Jerel because of this.
I know I really should be in Fire. I just can't decide if I like the eyes or not.
also next reply is my last Sad
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:47 am

Mitz is scared of this sentence. (I snorted)
Dick gives Tim a lopsided grin. Hey, don't pout. Tim's got it together and he's doing pretty well. Not everything has to fall into place at once. Tim stresses too much.
Sigh, Tim. Stop being nice to Jason.

Mitz is going to do everything he can to avoid being the reason they stop being friends. It's kind of the worst feeling.
Yeeaah. Frank is in Fire and sometimes the eyes are amazing and other times I'm not so sure about them.
Aaaugh
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:52 am

Then don't hold things back. Don't keep secrets.
It would simply be nice if some things would fall into place.
Shan't. He's far too pleased he got Jason to like him.

Snooze won't give up either of them.
Well, I'll be able to get back on WiFi on my laptop tomorrow, so I can study my lair and see how various eyes will go. My lair needs so much arranging it's painful. I hate how I can't arrange it on the phone.
I know, but I have to be up early for all the travellin'. I am tres sorry. GOODNIGHT I wish you a very good day, GOOD LUCK RUNNING &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:01 am

It's not a conscious thing. Some of the time.
Dick barks a laugh. Yeah, wouldn't it? Jeez. Oh well, huh? No sense in whining about, he guesses.
Jason will get working on that merit badge for him.

I kind of see it more down to the Stillhavens. I'm imagining the whole thing blowing up in their faces (read: Jerel yelling in their faces) and Mitz goes to him all, it's okay it's okay Snooze doesn't love me probably, I'll break up with him, it's okay. And it won't be okay at all, but Mitz is weird. And probably not acting the most together/sane after losing Thaey as a 'friend' and everyone telling him it was actually bullying.
I completely forgot about that! I was wondering why you weren't compulsively rearranging the lair like I do XD
GOODNIGHT I hope you sleep well and that the travel is worry free! <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:54 am

Thus the intervention policies. If one of them gets a whiff of Mitz holding something back, all three go on the attack.
Tim finishes off his delicious duck and salad, then sits back and looks at Dick. So how is Dick? How's he been after--everything? Tim heard about Damian.
Tim will expect it, heh.

If Mitz breaks up with him, Snooze will be equally as devastated. Maybe more so, because he never expected Mitz would, but he does expect Jerel to dump him at least for a while until Snooze can win him back.
It is driving me insane. I usually have them arranged by cool down.
Currently packing cars. Everyone is stressed. I do not know why.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:06 am

The 'attack' part of that is threatening to give Mitz palpitations.
Dick smiles. Isn't that more Damian's problem than Dick's? The kid's fine on the outside, trying to tough it out, but there's more going on inside. Dick's worried about him. It's tough for him, y'know?
It will say "JAY'S MAKE-OUT MONKEY" on it.

Well, maybe Mitz won't have to break up with Snooze if Jerel doesn't take the deal.
Same, same.
Travel always makes people stressed, it is a weird thing. HI THERE this is the second time I have written this because FORUM
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:24 am

Attack /with hugs/.
Tim can't help Damian. But he's here for Dick. Dick was in that--relationship too.
Tim will treasure it forever. Wait, does that mean he's allowed to call Jason Jay?

Jerel will probably snap out something like it couldn't have meant much to Mitz if he's willing to drop Snooze just like that.
With hatchlings AT THE BACK goddamnit
Foruuuuuuuuum *fistshake*
Travel usually makes me resigned. Welp, here we go again, kind of thing.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:32 am

...that is admittedly better than what Mitz was imagining.
Dick raises an eyebrow. Tim hesitated there. He didn't approve?
Whatever, Jason replies gruffly. They're supposed to be pals now, ain't they.

Mitz is on the edge of thumping Jerel in the face and curling up into a ball, so he's just going to glare at him and say nothing.
snerk, I love how this is getting to you
D : <
Yeeeaaah, but that comes with doing it every two weeks/months.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:02 am

The hugs work the best at getting Mitz to feel better, they have all discovered.
He just wasn't sure if it was a relationship.
Tim's quirked lips might actually become a bit of a smile. Jay.

Maybe it's for the best, if Mitz is just gonna treat Snooze like that.
it's just so counterintuitive and it's all MESSING UP MY ORDER
true. Eventually I'll settle down somewhere. With my dog.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:10 am

He's very easy to calm, really. They're all just uber tough hunter types, is all.
Damian was sure it was a relationship, and Dick supposes that's what matters.
Jason groans good-naturedly. Oh, you fucking sappy bastard.

And that's when Mitz thumps Jerel right on the ear, since Jerel is the one pulling the sulking act to make Mitz choose between his boyfriend and his brother and he's making Snooze choose between his best friend and his boyfriend, and Mitz /knows/ how shit it is to have to sit and watch a best friend choose the other brother to spend time with, it's not like Mitz /wants/ to do anything but yell at Jerel for being such a freaking /baby/, he's supposed to be the /better/ one.
*pat*
Dogs. Two dogs. Maybe a cat. Flowers. England somewhere.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:26 am

So is Mitz. He could probably take them all if they were possessed or some such. Jerel's a weakling shaman anyway.
Both sides matter, Tim's been told over and over again.
Well, it's a pretty elite privilege.

Jerel's not making anyone choose anything, it's their fucking choice, they made that crystal clear sneaking around behind Jerel's back. Smack Jerel around all you damn want but it was Mitz's offer to dump Snooze. Jerel didn't force anything, he snarls.
Driving to the airport now. Sigh.
And a million dollar book contract.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:39 am

He would take them out on technicalities and sneaky methods, because that's what he knows. It's not brute force. And Jerel is convinced of this, but I am not.
Dick thinks that if one person thinks it's a relationship then it is. It might not be a happy one and it might not be the shining idea of one, but it's definitely a relationship. Their relationship is over. And - to answer Tim's question, Dick's doing fine. He wasn't the one in love. More's the pity.
/Please/ stop making Jason sound like a VIP bar.

Jerel forced all of this. The whole point to sneaking was because he'd flip. They both knew he'd flip. And, while Mitz is in the habit of voicing these stupid problems, /smack Jerel around/? Don't be such a drama-queen, Jerel. You know what? Fine. Excellent. Mitz was trying to keep Jerel as a friend and save him from prancing around and losing Snooze as a friend because Snooze is freaking /amazing/ and Jerel needs someone who isn't just a popular jerkbag yesman, but screw it. Mitz takes it back. And he's going over to Snooze's.
*patpatpat* *blankets*
Oh yeah that too, that is a given.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:01 pm

Jerel's a really good runner. Slim and fast, in this verse. He'd probably have endurance from those twelve hour surgeries. But not so much with strength. He needs deftness for medicine, not strength.
Dick can't be all fine. It must be difficult to see Damian bring unhappy.
Tim's never been to one of those. He supposes he does feel like a VIP though.

Jerel considers Snooze his brother as much as he does Mitz. Maybe if he'd've known they were interested in each other...! But he's just furious they kept it from him. Fucking furious. He thought both of them trusted him more than that.
Longing sigh. Maybe if I work on a manuscript at my pub job, I'll get discovered. Isn't that how it works?
Flight boarding in half an hour.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:05 pm

They're both quick like greasy lightning in that verse, heh. Lean and used to moving quickly when needed. I imagine the first time Snooze or Mouse sees them actually move themselves quickly will be impressive.
It's - not great, Dick laughs unhappily. But, truth be told, Damian did the mature thing. He did more than Dick could do. He'll recover quicker than he thinks he will and everything'll be back to normal.
Tim baffles Jason.

Is that more blaming? Or an apology? Mitz can never tell! No, he was - he was going to storm out. He's going now.
That's the rule, yeah. I'm pretty sure my fame story will be "I wrote this bestseller while laying in bed pondering if I should shower or not because bed is comfy."
sigh flights
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:15 pm

With Snooze's magic, Mouse's skill and Mitz's speed, they're a formidable team. And Jerel combines magic and speed.
Or as close to normal as they can get in this family. Dick's not lonely or anything...?
Tim baffles himself when he's around Jason. Jason really has loosened him up.

Definitely wasn't an apology, Jerel snaps. He's got nothing to apologise for. He'll follow Mitz to the door. They'll never know how Jerel would've reacted, because Mitz and Snooze didn't trust him enough. Great. Really heart-fucking-warming.
"That is why it's so warm and comfy feeling in certain parts."
trust me I know. I'm just hoping the fires don't stop us from landing.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:21 pm

They are kind of a dream-team, yeah. And Jerel's sailor mouth helps along the dialogue of the fight, too.
Dick doesn't so much stiffen as he loosens up forcibly. Nah. It might even be kind of nice to be alone for a while.
Jason's a little smug about that.

Blame. Excellent. Mitz closes the door in Jerel's face.
"And kinda smelly in others."
urgh I hope it goes well and is stress-free
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:30 pm

Makes everyone laugh and whoop as they smash through.
Tim frowns. That's never how Dick feels. Even Tim knows that.
He has a right to be. Even Steph couldn't fully manage it.

Get fucked. Jerel stomps up to his room and calls Mouse to cry about losing Mitz and Snooze.
"And very fresh near the end because I procrastinated the last chapter."
that's the only part I'm stressed about. Packing is freaking easy. Getting through a catastrophic fire zone? Yeah, that's a little stressful. Even though I'm not driving.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:38 pm

Moral booster! It's an important role.
Well, Dick cocks his head, Tim also knows that Dick's not really into making a big deal out of something little.
Jason will try not to do a vulgar victory dance in her face.

Because he threw the offer of keeping them both in Mitz's face. And Mitz is going to sit on the curb outside Snooze's house and stare at the ground until he can reliably not cry while he tells Snooze he just lost him his best friend.
"that chapter is full of clean kitchens and organised sock drawers, I'm sure you didn't notice, it's very subtle"
Well, that is pretty stressful! But I'm sure it'll be alright. You guys are used to being located 5 miles from the surface of the sun, right? There are safety measures in place and such.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:50 pm

He's basically support. Medkit guy.
It's not little. Dick and Damian have known each other a long time.
Good, cause he'll get challenged to a make out off.

He wants them both. But he can't help but be defensive of Snooze when Mitz offers to dump him so quick.
"Oh, the clean teeth chapter, I love that one."
Yeah, lots of trees to stop the fire! ...wait.
Strapped into the flying metal tube of death! See you on the other side~
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:59 pm

Cleric. If we wanted to simplify his role in the dream team.
/Tim/, Dick whines quietly. He's told the truth, here. He's honestly happy and honestly sad that it's over between him and Damian. He's happy because it was unhealthy and he's sad because (being in love with him always turns unhealthy) Damian's heartbroken. After the maze-of-tricks they went through a few weeks ago and the Damian thing, Dick really does think it'll be best if he just stayed out of it.
Jason will be all about that challenge.

Mitz really can't explain this that won't make him seem like a dick. But it was genuinely undickish for him. He chose his brother over his boyfriend because he knows he can handle losing someone he loves to Jerel. He's not so sure how Jerel can handle losing someone to Mitz. It's like offering someone chocolate and them saying NO THIS DIRT IS BETTER THAN YOUR STINKY CHOCOLATE. He tried to do the best thing, which will lose him Snooze but keep his brother /and/ guarantee that Jerel had everyone he values, but Jerel just made him feel like shit. Again. For being in love. Again. So he's done. Maybe him and Thaey can hang out and come up with ways of making Mitz feel worthless while he spends all his time looking out for them.
"Ah the mouthwashfalls of mount mintyfresh."
wait no
Have a good flight! Enjoy the Mitz whining when you return!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:05 pm

The guy you can leave behind if you have to, snicker.
Without a doubt it would be better for Damian's mental health and emotional development, Tim agrees. But what's best for Dick?
Smirk. He really thinks he's /up/ for it?

Jerel doesn't need Mitz treating him with kid gloves. He needs Mitz to be fucking honest with him. Instead it's like Mitz doesn't trust him at all. And Snooze, Jerel can't believe Snooze kept this from him. He's so up front--hates liars. Jerel's furious with them /both/.
sounds like a nice place to spend a weekend tbh
So much Stillhavenwhine FLIGHT WENT GOOD now to find the car
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Only if you want the warrior monk brother to kick up a fuss.
Dick looks at Tim very seriously. What's best for Dick isn't always what's good for everyone else. It's backseat kind of stuff.
Jason will now rearrange himself slowly and obviously while he checks Steph out. Sure, chica.

It's not treating him with kid gloves. It's giving him what he wants because Jerel always gets what he wants. And if he doesn't, then there are fights. But apparently what he wanted was a fight. So bully for Jerel. He got it, Mitz feels awful but would have felt awful no matter how this went, and he can go ahead and feel furious because it's probably what he wanted anyway.
Mmm mintyfresh
DID YOU FIND THE CAR I am awake and it's terrible
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:22 pm

Not /that/ much of a monk. Heh.
Maybe it's time to drag it into the front seat, Tim says, calmly. Dick's been putting himself on the back-burner for a very long time and it hasn't seemed to do anyone any good.
Steph rolls her eyes. So Spanish. So trendy.

Jerel didn't want a fight! He wanted to be told the truth! He wanted his best friend and his beloved brother to trust him and treat him with some fucking respect and love and whatever else. But that was too much to ask for.
we found the car, it was covered in a light spattering of rain, much like everything else I own except my bed mmmmmmmmmm beeeeeeeeeed it's good to be home
I hope your day improved~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:22 am

He /could/. Wow, he really could. Less with the faith part, more with the scholar part.
It's done more good than it would've done otherwise. Would it really benefit anyone if Dick were self-centered? He thinks not.
Jason shrugs. He's been looking after the mamis down in Vecindad. Sue him if he's picked up a few things.

Yeah. Poor Jerel. Having people who care about his feelings above anything else, such a hard life he leads.
mmmm bed
I fell asleep for a little while, woke up pretty naturally at a reasonable time and said "ah, what a reasonable time", promptly fell back asleep and now it's half five in the evening and I feel sick and weird :[
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:23 pm

are you suggesting that perhaps snooze and mitz could be monks in a remote monastery
He doesn't have to be self-centered. Tim thinks there is no worse way to describe Dick. But Dick is a person just like the rest of them. He deserves to be thought of.
Steph gives him an exasperated look. A reply for everything.

His feelings would have been just fine if his best friend and his brother had been honest.
goddamnit bodies why you gotta
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down