[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:53 pm

Tch. No, not that. Just that. Jason's not really the type to get flowers or whatever, right, but there should be some - version of flowers. Or something. More than just coming home and, well, he /gets/ that. He gets how big that is. No-one ever came home to him, so he gets it. Soul deep. But there has to be more that he could do.
Jason sighs again, dramatically this time. He sags his body and throws his head back like a teenager. Whatever you want, princess, he says and smacks Tim's ass with a precise palm. Hands. Just hands. Wow. They are not kidding when they say he's just like the big guy, huh.
Dick whines. /Jerel/.

So long as it works, yes.

Yeeaaah that is kind of how I am feeling about it. Sigh. I really want Screamers to be readable to people other than the three of us, though :/
aww the stinkers
Sad
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:01 pm

Bruce hums quietly, his face still pressed to the top of Jason's head. What does he suggest? They have their notes. Bruce very much likes those.
Tim jumps at the smack. He's never been one for spanking. Before he really thinks, he says, Did Batman and Hood only--then he goes red, realising what he's saying. Never mind. He doesn't think he wants to know.
Nice and slow, Jerel murmurs, pressing his smile to Dick's ass. With Dick's legs spread, his ass is essentially being presented to Jerel, and Jerel is planning to take very good advantage of that. He drags his smile further down, and then pushes his tongue to the tight little hole hiding there.

It worked, oh yes. It'll work up until Snooze's hormones fluctuate again, heh.

That would be nice, but I think it's some time away. I've gotta finish my rewrite of Traitor, too.
how dare they make us feel so helpless
D:
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:07 pm

(Notes?) Well. Jason doesn't know, does he? He's no fucking Romeo.
Jason wraps his fingers around Tim. He could jerk Tim off the way the big guy did Jason, he smirks.
Dick arches, though he can't move away from Jerel's tongue, and has a moan surprised out of his throat. That's - good too.

Sigh, hormones. Selina purses her lips and probably grumbles something about being nice enough to try not to flip out when /she's/ hormonal.

We'll get to it eventually, probably. Maybe.
BARROWMAN
*pat* Okay so the birds here are numerous and loud, they will not shut up but I will try to sleep anyway. GOODNIGHT THE NOC see you later, enjoy the puppy kisses~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:13 pm

(When Jason's away, him leaving Bruce notes or signs.) Nor is Bruce. Jason doesn't need to do any more than he already does, any more than this, though. Bruce just needs this. Just needs him here.
Tim arches up into Jason's hand, his mouth falling open. After three hours of breathing in that damn aphrodisiac--and he hasn't even touched himself, not for a second--it just feels /incredible/, warming him right down to the bone. N-not necessary, he rasps.
Jerel would reply with something sassy and smug, but he would rather continue to lick his way into Dick's ass. Soon he'll lube up his fingers again and sneak those in, too.

He will do his very best, oh dear.

AT SOME POINT sure yeah probably I guess?
BARROWMAN and barrowwoman?
I wiiiiill GOODNIIIIIIIIIGHT I wish you a very good sleep and that the birds will shaddap~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:34 am

(Ahh, okay, whoops.) Jason nods, frowning. Sure thing, B.
Jason feels a little better, now. He can take most verbal abuse from the family if he gets to have an upper hand at some point. This is definitely an upper hand. No? He's good. Jason slows down like Bruce didn't for him, drawing it out.
Dick gasps, pushing back into Jerel's mouth and fingers. This kind of attention will have him needy and desperate in moments.

Poor Snooze. Poor, adorable, snappish, teenage Snooze.

Sigh. One of these days I will have the discipline to actually get it all done.
Sounds like Barrowman with a weird lisp.
I GOT TO SLEEP EVENTUALLY I know that I am proud of me at least.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:57 am

Despite all his billions and fancy gadgets, Bruce really does lead a simple life. He feeds when he's hungry, he thumps thugs and criminals when he's bored, and he has his boys for everything else--Dick for laughter, Tim for intellect, Damian for responsibility and Jason for love--and for a challenge.
Tim screws his face up so it looks almost like he's in pain, but that's just how he deals with his brain leaking out from his ears. Just--just get on w-with it, he stammers.
Just how Jerel wants him. Jerel stretches Dick nice and wide and wet, 'til he can feel Dick's muscles trembling under his hands. Then he kisses the skin under his lips again, and withdraws just enough to reach back for the toys he'd dropped.

stop it he's not /five/ he isn't adorable /stop/

I guess, probably, maybe.
Snicker.
AW YES actually getting some sleep, I am le proud as well~
HIIIIIIIIII
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:39 pm

Jason snorts. Yeah, because him rolling over and admitting how he feels is /totally/ a challenge.
Jason frowns. What if he doesn't want to? He uses his other hand to stroke - tease - at Tim's hole. Nothing major. Just to rile him up. Get him involved.
Dick takes the moment to breathe. Pant, more like. He strains a little, but only because he's dying to be touched again.

He is the most adorable the adorablest, aw, cutiepie.

:/
Wow sleep yeah that thing she says at nearly 5am
HI THERE I kept checking to see if you replied but gmail didn't tell me anything until now :[
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:15 pm

Bruce meant more like racing through the streets, sweating in bed, finding the right questions to learn more about him--that kind of a challenge.
Tim clenches up tight, squirming away. Hood's already gotten what he wants. He's had his fun or else he wouldn't have come to find Tim.
Jerel lubes up a nice vibrator, one that they've found is a pretty good approximation of Jerel's dick. Then he licks his lips and presses the tip of it to Dick's hole.

augh no it is getting worse stop

> : (
eurgh
HELLO I replied a few hours ago, I thought you would be on, but I guess it is kind of lucky that you did not reply because I managed to unpack ALL OF THE THINGS (almost all of the things, there are two bags of bric-a-brac left) WOO how are youuuuuuuuuuuuu
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:27 pm

Oh, well, sure. /That/. Jason rolls his eyes and grins. Duh.
It's kinda seeming like Timmy /wants/ this to be a shitty experience. And hey, if that's what he's into...
Dick whines and pushes into it. Jerel? Real talk, here. Dick's going to flip out if he keeps going slow. He's going to lose it. It's cruel. He's a cruel man. A cruel man with power. Jerel? Jerel. /Jerel/, do the thing.

pinches cheeks whoza cutie izzit Snooze IZZIT

Hiiiiiiiii UNPACKING WIN I am le proud. I am in bed, but I don't know how sleepy I am? So there is that. I am good! I went to the funfair today and I love those things even if I can't go on any of the rides anymore, but it was super nice. How are yooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:32 pm

Bruce grins back. Duh? He's that obvious?
Tim closes his eyes and takes a steadying breath. Hood hates him. He's always made that perfectly clear. Tim doesn't want to increase that.
Jerel will do the thing when he's good and ready to do the thing, he promises, but on 'ready' he /pushes/ the vibe deep into Dick's stretched, wet ass, and the rest of the sentence comes out very smug.

NO no definitely not grumblescowl

FUNFAIR coooooooool I have not been to one of those in aaages and I have never been to a circus or anything, sigh. I am pretty good! Absolutely exhausted now. I have to go and refill the dogs' water before I completely collapse, so my next reply may be a little delayed~
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:41 pm

Jason picks some imaginary lint from his sleeve. Well, yaknow. Jason's kinda good at reading the signs by now.
Uh-huh. Jason calls bullshit on that. 'Cos if Wed Wobin didn't want the mean ol' Hood hating him any more than he already does, he wouldn't be telling him to speed up what is undoubtedly going to be one of the best orgasms of his life. All pepped up on sex gas, already spent /hours/ thinking about what the others have been up to and, knowing the sweet little baby bird, probably not touching himself. So. Horrible or not, his choice.
Dick is quiet about it, but he cries out - then moans lowly. His hole body arches and pulls at the wires holding him. They're practically holding him /up/, at this point. Cruel, cruel man, Dick sighs and is obviously totally okay with that.

IT IZZZZZZ

Oh man. I wish we had non-depressing circuses around here to take you to. But they only roll into town around summer anyway.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:50 pm

Lots of practice, hm?
Tim moans brokenly at Jason's suggestion that he hasn't touched himself, because he hasn't, and it damn near /killed/ him--just like pushing away all the dirty, fucking /hot/ thoughts of what the others might be doing to and with each other. He gives in; it's the only thing he can do. Whatever you want, he tells Jason, just, please, /touch me/.
Jerel flops back on the floor, looking up at Dick's bound body, speared on the end of a textured blue cock, and his hand strays to his own pants. He strips as he considers his problem. The vibe is only just staying in Dick's hole; Jerel's original plan was for Dick to be horizontal for this. The only solution is for one of the tight cords around Dick's thigh to worm up even higher, wrap around the end of the vibe, and hold it there for Dick to fuck himself on.

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I guess I'll just have to come back, then! Or find a fancy circus in London to lure you to.
I have to find a Tiger gene for Eurydome, the black spiral Freo gave me, and decide what breed to change my Tron Tundras to (though I'm thinkin' about just leaving them), and then my whole lair will be gened.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:03 pm

Decades of learning the craft, B.
Jason smiles, slow and almost reptilian. Smug and victorian. How then, he says and tightens his grip on Tim. Was that so hard, precious?
Which is exactly what Dick does. He's a little lost, actually, without a physical person with him, in him or on him to take his cues from. This feels different and kind of not what he was expecting at all. He loses it, slightly. His movements are erratic, but just enough so to make himself crazy. He doesn't - can't - forget about Jerel, though. He whines for him to come over to him.

Mwahaha. Ha. Poor Snooze. Mitz sympathises. He has to go through puberty with Jason around, who is even less tolerant of mood swings and foot stompings.

Man, you do not need a circus to lure me to London but that would totally help. Just get the circus to also pay for my tickets and hotel room and you have got yourself a deal.
yesssssssss plans. I had plans! But then I was unable to raise money. So now I am naming random babies who aren't selling after Loa and exalting them. I can't play any games either, due to not having real internets :[ ALSO what ideas do you have for your Tron Tundras?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:13 pm

Sweet-talker. Bruce finds himself just about flattered.
Precious? Tim breathes, and then his mouth stretches open silently as Jason's grip gets tighter and tighter.
Jerel assures him he wants to, is pretty freaking desperate to just grab Dick and rut against him, fuck. But no, not this time. This time Dick's get /all/ of the attention, mmph. Jerel swings around so his head is between Dick's feet, lying on the floor looking all the long way up Dick's gorgeous body.

Oh man, Jason'd just be all BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DEAL WITH IT

I will see what I can do! Heh.
My plans have been extremely long in the making and very much helped out by Dominance this week, heh. I have exactly no ideas for my Tron Tundras! I don't think I like them as any other breed, sigh. Life is so hard.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:19 pm

Fuck yeah, he is. Jason's like - whatshisname. Byron. Yeah.
Jason strokes tight and slow, then tests a finger into Tim. Precious, he growls without meaning to. Did he fucking stutter.
Dick's bowed head is perfect for getting an eyefull of Jerel being adorable, and Dick lets out a gasping laugh. Jerel---Dick is s-so, so in love with him.

And that's the story about how Mitz became a ball of internalised teenage angst and body issues.

Find that circus and I will straight up run away with them.
You might have to wait for a new breeeeeed which might be exciting. There are whispers of a Hallowe'en breed. Though I doubt there are actual sources.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:25 pm

Bruce doesn't doubt it. He's felt Jason watching him while he rests.
Tim tenses again without meaning to, though it's not bad enough to repel Jason's finger. It's just been a long time since Steph's curious investigations.
Jerel beams up at Dick, at his fucking gorgeous life partner. Jerel's incredibly in love with Dick, too. He rewards Dick with a hand around his ankle and a soft buzz from the vibe--soft, but continuous.

Up until Snooze comes along and sucks his angst out through his cock, aw yeah, talent.

ME TOO don't forget me
I'm kind of hoping they release Ghost for Halloween. It would be appropriate. I don't mind waiting for a new breed 'til then, Tundras are fucking adorable piles of fluff.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:34 pm

Aw, c'mon, B. Jeez. Making out like Jason's a big pile of mush.
Jason doesn't really want to do more than overload Tim's senses. Normally that would mean a lot of things and would probably include dirty talk and kissing, but that isn't going to happen here.
Dick closes his eyes and gasps, then rocks his hips more than before. /Jesus/, warn him next time.

Absolute talent, yeah. Though it has more to do with Snooze actually wanting to put his mouth on Mitz than it has to do with Snooze's talent. The talent means Mitz is floppy and lovey afterwards. The wanting to be there hooks him and gives him a smidge more confidence.

LET'S RUN AWAY WITH THE CIRCUS
Fff Tundras. They're so silly lookin'. But, yes, I am hoping for /something/ for Hallowe'en. Something badass.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:38 pm

Only occasionally. When there's no one looking.
When Tim realises Jason's not going to do much more than tease, he makes himself relax. Of course; Tim said he didn't want any penetration, and Jason will respect that, if nothing else.
Jerel doesn't want to. Dick always reacts to well to surprises. He licks his lips again, staring up at the lithe expanse of Dick's body. Jesus, what a view.

So sweet. Only Mitz can turn a blow job into something that sweet.

Yes yes yes yes yes yysse yes yesy s yes ys es
Well, the Riot of Rot will be either in full swing or just over, so I dare say we will get something awesome.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:44 pm

Fucking lies. Every last one of those words, a lie. Jason's a heartless dickhead. Who knows a lot of petnames.
Jason always follows the rules in the bedroom, so long as they're laid down - even if he does test them a little. Rules are made to be tested. He's smug again when Tim relaxes around him, it makes it easier for Jason to get deeper into him and make his way towards finding the right spot to get Tim begging. Just like he promised.
Dick raises an eyebrow, and the look probably doesn't have much weight to it what with him flushed and panting, looking down at Jerel through lidded eyes. Wait, no, stay where he is. Dick might be able to angle right and drip some precome right onto Jerel's face.

He sees it as pathetic, but he thanks you?

LONGING SIGH but also not because beds and internet and comfort and not waking up at five to clean out elephant poop. Wait no I think I would love that bit, actually. So long as elephant poop is like horse poop.
IT BETTER BE AWESOME or I will say that it is not awesome
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:52 pm

And uses them to their full, deceptive effect, to make sure no one knows about his heartlessness. Mm. Definitely. Bruce can see it all, now.
Tim's chewing on the inside of his cheek, his eyes still closed, as Jason's finger moves. He'd hoped that maybe Kon--but he can't think of anyone else right now. He can't let himself. Otherwise he'll start thinking of how Jason's going to treat him after this, like he's got power over Tim, and that'll turn his stomach and he'll lose his erection. No. Instead, he tries to think of how warm Jason's hands are, and how his own heart, his own breathing, is steadily rising out of control.
Jerel may've been hoping for just that. He's not an /in/active participant in this, after all. And the more Dick gets into this, his hips working against the vibe inside him, the more vibration Jerel'll give him.

Awwww. It's not pathetic if it makes Snooze look at Mitz with hearts in his eyes.

I think it's kind of a lot bigger. And smellier.
Oh my god you won't, you'd never do that, you'd use actual /words/?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:49 pm

Jason is an open, heartless book.
Jason actively hates this. He hates that he can see Tim fight with himself, he hates that they're both going to feel shitty afterwards no matter how good he makes this, he hates that no-one else, someone the kid actually loves and trusts would do this. He hates that it has to be him, looking down at the boy who sat in his seat when it was still warm, and that he has to make it seem like he's a bastard while he's doing it. It'll be the only way any of them will accept it. So he chuckles, low and slimy, and drags his finger inside of Tim. He takes his hand away for a second and licks it to give it more slick in the handjob - but also to make the whole exchange dirtier. To play the part.
Dick's all tension and shaking muscles at this point. His voice comes out breathy and strained. Does - does Jerel want him to come untouched? Cos... jesus. Cos Dick isn't sure if he can.

There's nothing pathetic about that.

No, but they eat plants and stuff, right? So it'll be the earthy, warm poop smell like horses. That weird stinky-but-sweet. ...I actually enjoy mucking out horses, okay, the horses appreciate it and you bond and the smell is really not that bad at all.
THE ACTUAL WORDS
okay so I have been sitting here waiting for a reply for an hour and then I refreshed the forum like OH MAYBE GMAIL WAS AN ASSHOLE AGAIN and then it told me that the thREAD DID NOT EXIST and I flipped the fuck out
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:19 pm

Of course he is. Bruce smiles, actually smiles, and teases the tips of his fingers over Jason's hand.
That chuckle sends a full-bodied shudder right down Tim's spine, and his face twists. He forces his eyes open and he /looks/ at Jason, really looks, and as Jason's hand curls around him again, he gasps out, Quit acting like a--a pervert, Tim knows he's not, Jason'd kill himself before he ever sunk that low.
Jerel groans at the thought, and the vibe gives a couple of buzzing bursts as his heart jumps. Then he gets control again. No, fuck, what Jerel wants is for Dick to come inside him after a long fucking, but that can happen later, no. Jerel's gonna be good to Dick, he promises. He's gonna pull Dick off all over his face.

Exactly. And seeing Mitz glow like that after Snooze touches him, yeah, that'll put hearts in Snooze's eyes every time.

I'll have to take your word for it, it's not something I've ever done.
THE HORROR
IT TOLD ME THAT TOO I had to go back to the homepage and check that my reply even /posted/
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:27 pm

Jason sucks his teeth and takes Bruce's hand, lacing their fingers together. He looks away, though. He doesn't want to see the look of surprise on Bruce's face.
Does Tim really want to psychobabble at Jason /now/, he asks with a twist of his wrist. Well, newsflash, dirty bird. Jason's a pervert. You don't get this good at depraved acts without being one.
Dick moans openly, both at Jerel's words and because of the vibrations out of nowhere. He just nods, frantic, and gasps out yes, yes, that, yes.

Well, if there's one thing you can guarantee from a relationship with Mitz is that you'll feel cherished and rare.

Tsk, now I'm kind of hoping there isn't snow when you come over because HORSE RIDING IN WINTER oh man can we just go to circuses and go horse riding and do cafes in London and Paris for, like, ever
THE TERROR
no really the ACTUAL TERROR
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:32 pm

There won't be any surprise. There'll just be pleasure, because that was absolutely what Bruce was angling for and Jason knew and it feels really good.
Tim moans with every twist of Jason's wrist, every tight friction-rich drag. Jason's /not/, he insists, even as his hips lift up off the gaudy bed. He--ungh--he hates sex criminals. Tim's kept u-up with his track! Track record.
Jerel pushes himself up the wall, between Dick's thighs and the wall. He dances his fingers over the vibe, pushes it deeper inside Dick, pulls it out and pushes it in, just for that bit extra--just to see Dick's legs shake. He's so fucking gorgeous.

Snooze definitely loves that.

YES cough I mean yes that sounds perfectly lovely, darling.
I KNOW I was all like NO FUCK THAT WAS SO MUCH WRITING AND aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:45 pm

Jason meant it when he said that he spent years learning the craft. He prides himself on being able to read Bruce - not that it was very difficult a second ago.
Jason pushes his finger deeper into Tim, his lip curling with effort. Sex offenders are perverts, but not all perverts are sex offenders. Jason's face twists into a smile because he was /this close/ to suggesting Tim ask his hero Nightwing. But there are enough things being ruined tonight.
Dick's moans turn whinier, more desperate. Sure, okay, thanks gorgeous--/please Jerel/.

I can't really put it into the right words, but Mitz loves that he can do that. That he can make Snooze feel rare and cherished. Not only because he is, but because he wouldn't have considered himself boyfriend material before this. He likes that he can make Snooze feel good that way.

marvellous, marvellous
panic stations
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:57 pm

Bruce's mood is quite affectionate right now. He's working on projecting that, and it seems like it's working.
F-fine, maybe pervert was the wrong word. Sleaze, he whimpers a bit. Don't--don't--
Jerel can't resist when Dick asks so prettily. He wraps his hands, both of them, around Dick and mouths at the tip of his cock.

Mitz is actually pretty much a perfect boyfriend, despite what he believes.

quite so
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:03 pm

He's practically a giant teddy bear. Jason doesn't actually mind. He's still a little tender from his beating, both magically and mentally.
Jason sits up and leans closer to Tim, not for a second letting up. Don't what, baby bird?
Dick sucks in a breath and a lot of it has to do with the pain that came with him trying to pull his arms down to touch Jerel. It's not wholly unappreciated, though. Nnn, Jerel. /Tease/. He's got Dick /monosyllabic/, come on.

Mitz believes he's a fuck up and a whinerbaby, and that he's mega selfish for letting Snooze settle for someone like him.

AVENGERS DO TECH SUPPORT
I might bugger off soon.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:09 pm

It won't be very long before Bruce pulls Jason up into his arms and carries him to the parlour where they'll meet their donor. And if Jason protests at the carrying--when he protests--Bruce will just growl at him.
Don't /act/, Tim finally gets out, gasping.
Jerel laughs, but even his laugh is turning a little desperate. Monosyllabic and able to say monosyllabic, sure, he says, right against the skin of Dick's cock. But of course he obliges; he starts to jerk Dick off, mouthing at him at the same time.

Snooze believes Mitz is under-appreciated and incredibly kind and really fucking sexy and he literally could not do better.

come ooooooooooon tony and bruce
It is very late. Or early.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:15 pm

Jason has three reactions to Bruce's growls. One is growl back and louder. The other is get a boner. The third is sit quiet and obey. It depends on the growl Bruce uses.
Jason laughs, but it isn't the slimy chuckle from before. Is Tim always this talkative when getting off?
Dick whines again, his hips stuttering and pushing into Jerel's mouth as much as he can. It really is cruel; Dick's aching and sore and it's kind of wonderful but not. And he had no real ability to do anything about it. All things considered, he's pretty impressed he hasn't come already.

Mitz is quiet, frowning, then he smiles. ...under-appreciated, huh?

you can do it also make us power armour
The original plan was to stay up and fix the sleeping schedule but it turns out I am way too sick to pull that off and all I want to do is lie in bed and click at familiars for hours and then pass out.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:20 pm

This will be the 'I'm damn well doing this' growl.
Tim wets his lips--panting is drying them out. Yeah. Yeah, making up for lost time, yeah.
Jerel lets Dick fuck his mouth, but only shallowly; he wasn't kidding about wanting Dick to come all over his face. He lets his eyes close and focuses his attention on the buzzing vibrator in Dick's ass. He's going to tease it up and down until Dick comes like a freaking freight train.

Very under-appreciated. Snooze does his best to appreciate Mitz as often as he can. He doesn't want to take Mitz for granted, ever. He lost him once. He knows what he has in Mitz, now.

in silver please
If you manage to stay up about another hour, you should be able to click through all the familiars with no problem. That's about the time I usually do it.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:28 pm

That'll make Jason pop a boner. But he'll let Bruce do his thing.
Jesus ass-fucking Christ, he's worse than Nightwing. Motor mouth, Jason mutters and looks down at Tim. Checking him out. Y'know what would be really hot? Jason fucking Tim while he kept him quiet. Hand over his mouth, gag, whatever. Just - Jason bites his lip and waggles his eyebrows. Shockingly not an act.
Dick won't come until Jerel's looking at him again. He could, but he won't. And he won't ask Jerel either. He'll be moaning and whining and writhing and fucking himself into that vibrator and trying to get more of Jerel's mouth, but he won't ask for him to look at him until he's ready.

Mitz rubs the back of his neck. Okay, quittit, Mitz was just joking around. Snooze - Snooze makes him out to be this big deal. He pauses. He guesses he is, when he's with Snooze. He feels like they're a big deal.

yesssss
Nah, it doesn't matter when I do it. Yesterday it took four hours. Some of them are just temperamental for whatever reason.
One more reply!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:39 pm

Bruce will definitely help Jason out with that once they're alone again, don't worry /at all/ about that. Mm/hm/.
Tim takes a good long look at Jason, then suggests--with fingers?
Once Jerel's sure he's got the vibe under control, that he's not gonna freaking electrocute Dick while he tongues him, then he'll look up at Dick again. Can't /not/ look at Dick. He's an Adonis. Jerel's Adonis.

They are a big deal.

Very Happy
The mistakes error happens when the server's busy because everyone's doing their familiars. You've gotta wait 'til people get fed up and go away, then do it.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Sad
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Pfff, stop it you lecherous old man.
The only fingers Jason has are the ones inside of Tim, he crooks his finger to drive the point home. Besides. Red Robin doesn't want to be fucked by the Hood.
Dick grits his teeth and holds Jerel's gaze for as long as he can before his body takes over and has him looking away, head thrown back and vision blurring through his orgasm.

Mitz smiles, wide and honest. Yeah, they are. The biggest of deals.

Yeah, I know, but the mistakes thing happens more regularly with my older familiars. It really doesn't matter when I go to hug the little bastards, it's always going to happen.
*pet* I must lie down because screw sitting up and sniffling, that seems far too unreasonable. GOODNIGHT THE NOC Sleep well when you doooooooo~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:52 pm

He can't, Jason's just so /tasty/.
Tim bites down hard on his lip but he can't stop the noise from escaping entirely, at the crook of Jason's finger. Red Robin wants to /come/.
Jerel holds Dick's cock steady and pulls back. He closes his own eyes as Dick's come splashes over his face, his eyelids and cheeks and tongue. At the same time, he brings the buzzing down to something gentle.

Snooze relaxes and smiles back at Mitz. He offers Mitz his hand.

I generally just wait until the complaining on the tumblr tag dies down. That seems to be the right time to do it.
GOODNIIIIIIIIIIIGHT I hope you manage to get to sleeeeeep~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:32 am

Jason groans and pushes Bruce away by his face, but he can't really hide the smile.
Kind of a pity that Hood's taking his sweet time then, huh?
Dick sags and lets the wires hold him up entirely. His breath is ragged and shaky - he didn't think it was going to be that intense and tiring.

Mitz takes it happily.

I got there eventually. It really is just like three of my oldest that are annoying. I have a death's head stag that always takes at least half an hour.
I got there and then some. I think I'll try to sleep again at a reasonable hour tonight, just to sleep off the sicks. Hiiiiii
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:30 pm

Bruce lets Jason push him away, but he's smiling, too, just a bit, the corners of his mouth, but it would be like a full-scale beam on anyone else. He still has his hands on Jason, to all appearances settling him on the couch but in reality feeling him up shamelessly.
Tim pants. Yeah-ahh, yeah, oh /please/, just a bit more, a bit faster, he pleads.
Jerel quiets down the vibe until it's off, and slides it carefully out of Dick's ass. Then he focuses all his attention on loosening the bonds smoothly enough that he can lower Dick down into his lap without hurting him.

Snooze smiles. A very big deal.

Ugh, that death's head stag. I always have to leave that one 'til last, it's true.
Hellooooooooooooooo are you still thereeeeeeeeeeee
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:48 pm

Jason's cool with it. Any attention from Bruce is good attention, and this is the best because he's not yelling at him.
Jason crooks his finger again, then keeps doing it. He's not totally horrible, and Tim's had it worse than any of them that night - sitting out there by himself would've been hellish. He does speed up, but he makes a mental note to get his teasing about Tim begging him out before they regroup otherwise he'll never get a chance.
Dick's only got enough energy left to whine quietly while Jerel takes the vibrator out of him. He's kind of glad it's out, but the feel of it leaving him empty is not totally wanted.

Mitz gives him a dorky lopsided smile back. But also, like, the most normal thing. Mitz feels like they're so normal together. Which is a really good thing for him! In case Snooze thinks it isn't. It is. Really good.

That little bastard.
Hiiiiii yes I am my face feels funny hi there
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:53 pm

I daresay the only yelling happens when Bruce is scared. He's even bitten down on his aversion to guns, so long as Jason tries to stick to knees.
Tim's hands come up to grab at Jason, then he shoves them back down into the sheets. He grabs big handfuls of the sheets and yanks on them. This isn't even close to what he'd imagined would be happening tonight.
Jerel opens his arms wide as Dick sinks slowly down the wall towards him. He gathers Dick into his arms and pets his hair and croons softly. Dick was so good, lover, so damn gorgeous.

Snooze knows how he feels, actually. The rest of their lives are so--unusual, so crazy, that Snooze was half-expecting this to end up crazy as well. But it isn't. It's comforting and normal and warm. It's lovely.

Fistshake!
Why does your face feel funny?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:03 pm

Jason uses guns and kills people because it's quicker than how Bruce does it. That being said, if he were back working with Bruce again he might amend that logic so he can keep working with Bruce.
Jason is furious for a second, but it passes quickly. He does, however, bark out that Tim can fucking touch him in that brief, raging second.
Dick opens one eye to look at Jerel. Back atcha. Soooo, he stretches out and then sags again but into a comfortable position on Jerel's lap. Might be a minute before Dick can do the thing. For Jerel. The thing. The - Dick waves his hand a little. Fucking him and coming inside him and making it as good as that, if that's even possible. That thing.

Yeah. Snooze makes him feel like he isn't a freak. It's badass.

My face feels funny because I'm all stuffed up and sniffly and achey. It's unpleasant. How are yooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm

Bruce would appreciate that amendment. And he could bring himself to believe that the bullet wound might make the criminals a little sorrier for what they've done.
Tim's eyes fly open. He licks his lips--they're so dry, he's panting so badly--and loosens one hand from the sheets. Didn't know if he c-could, he gets out, and reaches up enough to grip Jason's shoulder.
Mm. Jerel's pretty okay with waiting for a little while, if he gets this raggedy andy doll Dick in his lap until then, he teases. He may capture one of Dick's hands and bring it up to his face to clean off some of the come.

That would be because Snooze doesn't think he is a freak.

Oh nooooooo grossssss sicknessssss. I am achey and sniffly too, but in my case it's hayfever and a whole lot of carrying things yesterday.

Last edited by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:21 pm

What they've done, that they were ever born, Jason could go on and sing the praises of what guns can do to change the minds of scum for a while but he can tell that wouldn't sit right with Bruce, huh.
Jason leans in a little more, putting more pressure on Tim, and in him, as he does.
Dick will gladly help clean Jerel up a little. Especially around his eyes. Whoops, eye jizz. Sorry about that, gorgeous.

Which is /wild/. Mitz grins. He's like the only person.

*shares blanket and hot drinks* Though hey there's a thought. You think claritin would help with flu-like snifflies, or just hayfever snifflies?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:28 pm

Yeah, not so much. But they do seem to have come to some sort of compromise. Though the nights that Jason does kill someone, there won't be any sweet fucking.
Tim arches up against Jason, his mouth stretching open again, a really low whine slipping out.
It didn't get /in/ his eyes, so it's all good. If Jerel's eyes got stuck closed that would be a tragedy right now.

Snooze is okay with being Mitz's only person.

Well, it's anti-histamines, so it's only supposed to help with allergies. But it might be worth a shot? Probably any dust you've got around isn't helping.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:34 pm

On the nights Jason kills again, he'll completely believe that he had to do that.
Jason watches him and is, honestly, a little surprised. Holy shit, baby bird. That's /hot/.
Dick wipes away what he can with his thumb. He takes his time, which is half enjoying getting to clean Jerel and half not being able to move that quickly. He'll need a hot cloth to do any real cleaning, though.

Mitz's smile goes gooey. That is absolutely who Snooze is.

Siiiiigh, no, it probably wouldn't work. I'm just hoping against hope here.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:38 pm

Which is why no one will be sleeping on the couch.
A hot flush creeps up Tim's chest and neck and cheeks.
No problem. Jerel is enjoying being right here, and havin' Dick's come all over his face.

Snooze uses their joined hands to pull Mitz in close and grin.

Grabbing for any kind of help, yeah, I know how that is.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:50 pm

If that even comes up as a /joke/, Jason's going to stoneface and walk out.
/Jesus/, Jason breathes because that's not only hot but it's /endearing/. He speeds up, because he has to, because he's getting into this - not that he wasn't before, but it's just in a different way than he was expecting.
Such filth, Dick says lovingly and pulls Jerel down to kiss him.

And then they both fall in love with Mouse and their world is shook apart again but in a nice way, aw.

That is basically it, yeah. I'll have another cup of tea, I guess, and continue to raid this tomb in Skyrim. Hey, which are creepier to you, the ancient Nord catacombs or the Dwemer ruins?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down