[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:05 pm

Not at all. Jerel just wasn't sure that Jacob would want them around the kids or his wife. Disrupting the dream, or whatever. Mitz and Jerel aren't exactly white bread suburbia types. (he definitely wasn't Jacob Bond before he married)
Tim wants Kon to do make Tim feel any way he wants. (patpathug)
Steph locks their fingers together in a complicated twist and sighs. Don't stop with the stroking unless she actually starts to go to sleep. She doesn't want to leave Jason to watch the roomba commercials alone.

Ian should have known that any child of Harry's would be perfect. He doesn't do anything by halves.
WHEEEEEE, no, I figure if I sleep on the leg from Dubai to Heathrow, that's basically sleeping through the night, then waking up at ugh 6am to go about the day
hiiiiiiiiiii I had wondered why you were not replying :\ are you still there
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:11 pm

The kids are curious about them, and they love the idea of having big brothers suddenly. Jacob's wife - is cautious, he thinks. But she knows what he went through before and it's important to him to keep Jerel and Mitz in his life, however he can. (nooooo no no no there are no double 0's)
Tim does not seem like he does. (what)
Aw, look at her looking after him like that. Jason tucks a stray bit of fringe behind her ear. She can sleep if she wants. He should be able to reach the remote.

There's little point. Harry is a little too proud of that praise.
Ah, a plan!
Hello! I am still here. I got a little distracted by assassining.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Jerel'll tone down all the--he waves his hand. Swearing. Weapons. Scary monsters. He won't scare the kids, don't worry. (it's all fiction right yes right)
He really does. He just can't fathom the idea that Kon's looking at /him/ like that, he thinks Kon must be looking at someone else, and it hurts him to even think of Kon looking at someone else like they're his best friend--like they're his everything. (shh relax)
Steph grins. She thought he said he couldn't move that far?

Are they thinking of having another? Or are they pleased with already having achieved perfection?
Indeed! I think my uncle's only taking a half day off to pick me up from the airport so I figure I'll do whatever with him then maybe go to a write-in in London for the rest of the day!! I saw in the London forums that they have write-ins each Monday. Perfect timing.
Very understandable.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Swearing and weapons would be unwelcome, yes, Jacob says slowly. But if there's any way of telling /stories/, Jacob sees no reason to lie. (yes of course yes fiction)
Sigh, Timothy. (what no run away)
Jason will find a way, princess.

They'll see what happens. They are able, financially. But Lucy needs to take some time before thinking about it, obviously, and Harry's in no rush to divide his time further.
Ah, kismet. London write-ins will be fun~ I have huge amounts of jealousy.
It's just so damned fun
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Heavily edited stories. Maybe some magic tricks, Jerel suggests. Jerel got the talent from Jacob, so maybe one of them, or both, did too. (shifty eyes)
So if Jason figured it out at all and maybe wanted to do something nice for Tim--maybe proving that the whole friendship thing is possible--he could knock some heads together. Drop a few truth bombs. (is okay, nice hug times)
Develop telekinesis? Could be fun.

Ian can see this one being their little princess.
You and I are gonna have like a ten-day write-in when I'm there even if it is December, snicker.
KILLING PEOPLE EAVESDROPPING ON THINGS THE FAMILY BUSINESS
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:39 pm

Jacob frowns, thinking. That - that is a nice step towards a question he's been meaning to ask; should they be doing something about security? Defense? Jacob's aware of things a little more worrying than regular life, now. Does that make him vulnerable or safe? (<.<)
He might slap Tim around with the idea that he's impossible to court, sure. But, like I said, he'd have to be in a state for Jason to want to go to Kon and bring the slapping to him. One thing to yell at Tim for being dumb, another to yell at a Super. (run awaaaay)
Hey, one of them has got to have hidden powers, right?

Always, yes. Harry sees so reason to hide that fact.
Oh wow that would not surprise me in the slightest.
There is a lot less of that! Well, no, there is about the same amount of that. But there's also corporate espionage and sailing and shanties and it's lovely.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:49 pm

Jerel sits for a moment. Then he takes a swig of the beer, and shrugs. It could go one way or the other. But to be honest, so long as Jacob doesn't bother the monsters, they shouldn't bother him. But he can set up some wards--protection magic--to make sure nothing gets inside the house. Mitz'd be the better one to ask about something like this. He'd know the signs you should look out for.
Tim has gotten better at recognising normal person feelings lately. So once he realises he's desperately crushing on Kon, it won't take long for him to decide there's no way it could ever happen and Kon hates him and he's ruined everything, I['m sure. (come baaaaack hugs are good)
Steph snorts. Nah, that's only the odd-numbered Robins, remember?

Ian smiles. How old will she be when she gets her first crown?
also food and tumblr and blankets
Corporate espionage does not seem to go with sailing and shanties, that's hilarious
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:55 pm

Jacob nods. He wouldn't mind seeing to what needs to be done.
Ugh, how high school. Jason will try to take care of it just to stop Tim's /whining/. (noooooo run away)
Jason laughs. Privileged bastards that they are.

Harry has been told that he has to wait until she can hold her own head up, first.
that goes without saying, yes, so much of that
You'd think! But it manages nicely.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:03 pm

Jerel'll have to pick up a few things, but mostly it involves drawing runes on stones and leaving them at corners of your property. Depending what you draw the runes with and the type of stone, the wards can be different strengths. Blood runes drawn on any kind of black stone are completely impenetrable. Probably overkill for suburbia. Chalk should be fine.
Tim wouldn't /whine/, exactly. It'd be all tightly restrained but very distressed halted speech. (awwww)
There's a reason it's called /odd/.

That would probably be for the best. Wouldn't want to hurt her tiny little neck.
happy sigh best visiting
Amusing.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:14 pm

Black rocks and a few drops of blood doesn't seem like too high a price to pay for 'impenetrable'. (Jacob is Mr. Worry Dad ever since he lost Jerel and Mitz.)
It's whining in Timspeak and Jason hates it.
Yeah, Jason's with her on that. They're the weirdos, not him and Steph. The only normal ones of the bunch.

Nothing will ever hurt her.
most chill
Tis! Also I want to learn one of the shanties and then reach it to several people and sing it in the round :3
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:19 pm

It'll knock Jerel out for about a week if they did blood seals. He'd be putting his own--he struggles to explain it for a moment. Energy? Essence? Soul, he guesses. He'd be putting his own soul into the wards. (that's adorbs)
Hates it like he's exasperated or hates it like he doesn't want to see Tim like that?
Damn right. She untangles their fingers and hits their hands together in a low five.

Ian has no doubt of that.
no being nagged to go outside and run around in the sunshine
I love singing rounds, count me in
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Hm. And, since Jacob has this ability, could he be the one to put his, his soul into it? (Jacob is baffled by the idea of being adorbs, also when did kids start shortening everything, everyone's in such a hurry to do everything, why is textspeak even a thing)
Both. So very much both.
Oh god, she is such a /dweeb/. /fond

Harry nods, pleased with that reaction. It's entirely possible that she'll need an uncle that isn't Harry's brother James. Who knows what he might talk her into when she's old enough to be tricked.
I may run. It will depend on how icy it is out there, though.
yesssssssssss it is this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC-FjKazQ-Q
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:31 pm

He has the ability, but not the skill. Or the experience. Jerel's been doing this for a whole lot of years. He shrugs. He could teach Jacob, but the wards wouldn't be nearly as strong, and Jacob would be wiped out for a hell of a lot longer. It'd be spiritual drain. He could get suicidal, since he doesn't know how to handle it or repair it. (oh man he is such a fuddy duddy)
Well that's pretty cute. I can just imagine him putting a bottle of beer in Tim's hand and telling him to drink up, Jason'll be right back, and then when he comes back he's dragging Kon and he's just like, fix it, I've got no patience for either of you.
Steph grins. She is one hundred percent dork, thank you very much.

Ian--Ian would love to volunteer. He could be something like the good guardian angel.
snowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnow
listening now if youtube will ever load
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:39 pm

Jacob waves his hand. That's out of the question, then. And out of the question for Jerel to do it, as well. They'll find something. (He /is/.)
That - that is the height of Jason's relationship counselling skills, yes. He'd go up to the roof and stand there like 'I have no idea how to get a Super to do anything' and then he'll just be like 'ugh this is like talking to an imaginary friend,' and whispering Kon-el, if you give a fuck, you have to get your ass to Gotham right the fuck now, Tim needs you and hoping for the best.
Nuh-uh, she's got a serious dweeb streak going on there, too.

Harry was thinking godfather, actually. /casual
yeah, sure, so long as coalcoalcoalcoalcoalcoalcoal and oiloiloiloiloiloil
I hope it has worked
WHOOPS HELLO THERE DAWN HOW ARE YOU jeez it's surprisingly bright all of a sudden
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Like Jerel said. Chalk should do, and he can get a couple of good blocks of jasper or tiger eye from a friend. (wow)
With that much swearing, and 'Tim needs you', I would think it would at least get Kon to consider coming by. He totally wouldn't know who the voice belonged to, though.
Well, she knows for sure there's zero nerd or geek in her. (not these days anyway BA DUM CH)

Ian's eyebrows shoot up practically into his hairline. His arms ache with the need to yank Harry into a hug, but he keeps them down by his side and manages to keep the emotional response down to a mere beam. He'd love that.
mmmmmmm
FINALLY DID just as I was typing this out, actually, and ho damn son this my jam
rage, rage against the coming of the day
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Fair enough. Jacob thought - but, of course, Jerel would know better when it comes to these things. (Heh. Poor Jacob.)
That's Kon's problem. He can choose to keep a SuperEar out for Tim below Jason's voice, probably groaning with selfhate enough to sound like he's in pain, though.
Jason snorts. She's a bat. That means there is a level of both in there somewhere. (As if there ever was, aw. Timmy just wanting to hold hands with his pregnant girlfriend is the cutest thing ever.)

Good. Harry nods tightly. Good.
I FREAKING KNOW, RIGHT. it is the best I cannot stop singing it
dude Dylan Thomas got it wrong, it's so obvious now
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Jerel looks at him for a long moment. If he thought they needed blood wards, he'd do it in a second. But he really doesn't feel like there's any danger around here.
Tim will be all SadSighing and maybe muttering about Ruining Everything and losing the best thing he ever had in his life nothing will ever be the saaaaame.
Pshaw. Steph waves her hand. (he just wanted to take care of her, treat her special because she is special, always will be)

Thank you, Harry. He really is honoured.
my mum just asked me what I was humming while I fed the puppies and it was that, hehehe
exactly, like, he was close, he has the right idea, but just the wrong expression
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:09 pm

Jacob nods, then shakes his head. Of course, no, Jerel's right, yes.
Wow I Jason just eyerolled so hard it hurt me.
So she's a dork, a dweeb, a nerd and a geek. All rolled into one tasty package. (explodes)

Oh, stop. Ian will ruin it if he insists on being soft about it.
IT WILL NEVER LEAVE the crew just started singing it in the game and I tried to sing it in the round with them but I've not got all the words and melody nuance yet. It'll happen out of the blue soon, though.
Tsk, what a tit.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:23 pm

Jerel chews on his lip. He does mean it. He gets the feeling Jacob doesn't believe him. But he means it--these are his little siblings, and Jacob's his dad, and Janice is his step-mum. Jerel's spent his whole life taking care of his little brother. It's in his blood.
Like Jason wasn't the same at various points in his life when he thought he'd lost everything. He just didn't say any of it out loud.
Oh, man, that sounds like a catch for sure, she laughs. (mops up)

Right, yes, of course. He'd never dare dream of it.
just belt it out at the top of your lungs, getting it wrong is the best way to embarrass yourself into learning it
all poets are
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:45 pm

Jerel - no, Jacob believes him. He just wants to be extra sure. He can't lose another family. He can't let it happen. He pauses. ...he supposes they both feel like that.
Jason finds it difficult to whine as much as Tim does, though. And as soon as Kon touches down with that big worried puppydog face, he'll be one step closer to not listening to it ever again. Hopefully.
Hell of a catch, sweetheart.

Appreciated, you soppy twit.
Not at nearly 9am, no, heh.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:47 pm

Jerel does know that exact feeling, yeah.
Once he manages to get them both in the same room.
Steph's laugh melts into chuckles, and she takes Jason's hand again, wriggling into a more comfortable position. If he says so.

Ian's beam widens even further.
oh I'm sure everyone would be happy to wake up to it
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:58 pm

Jacob reaches over and pats Jerel's shoulder before squeezing it briefly. Sorry, son.
He has no way to manhandle Kon into the apartment, unless Kon's just automatically intimidated by Jason. Which - which could happen?
Jason's the authority on fine ladies way, /way/ out of his league. So, yeah. He says so.

Shut up. Tea?
I really don't think Chris is a Shanty In The Morning kind of dude.
On the subject of mornings and their related times, I think it might be nearing time for me to sleep.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Jerel relaxes again. Okay. So they're on the same page. Good.
That could happen. Jason's intimidating when he wants to be. He's probably got quite the legend around him, too, these days.
Steph opens her eyes, finally, to give him a Look. If there's a league, Jason and Steph of all people are in the same one. They're so damn awesome.

Ian thought he'd never ask.
GIVE IT A TRY
ack eurgh blarg
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:31 pm

They are. And Jacob knows that J--Mitz found one of the spare rooms, but does Jerel need to be pointed in the right direction? It's getting late. Jacob has to be up early enough to do the, the pancake thing.
Just growling "Get downstairs and talk to him. Now" at a Super and getting away with it. Perfect.
Oh, hey, Steph's awake after all. Jason thought he was, whatever, talking to her subconscious.

Harry chuckles and leads the way out of the nursery.
SHAN'T
I know I know and if I go to sleep then I'll wake up with like an hour to write my words for today but I'm tiiiiiiiiiiiired
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:36 pm

At that moment, like the comment brought it out, Jerel yawns. Yeah. That'd be good, thanks.
Well, at least Jason gets something out of the deal as well.
Steph reaches up to tap his nose. Her answers would've been a whole lot more interesting if that was true, no doubt.

Ian closes the door very quietly behind them, so as not to disturb the little princess.
shant-y?
maybe you can try and dream your words for the day
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:48 pm

Okay. Jacob brings the rest of their beer and pours it down the sink, then motions for Jerel to head out of the room. It's upstairs, Jacob'll show him where. (Jacob will have to talk to Mitz, too, at some point. But I'm liking how much Jerel's fire has died.)
He most definitely is. And he gets to see what it looks like when Tim gets his shit together, which is always impressive.
He kinda thought that she was being boring, now that she mentions it.

(They can probably be left to bitch away like old ladies at each other)
no much shan't-y
No, no, I will just continue to have weird dreams about friends asking to use my shower and then wake up to yell at my novel. It's like - it's like it's badly written fanfiction for a fandom that does not yet exist.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:03 pm

Jerel blinks. Just how many rooms do they have in this place? (Jacob is just so /reasonable/. Jerel can't keep fighting against someone who is trying so hard to see his point of view.)
He may first have to see what it looks like when Tim is making out with someone else using Jason's tricks.
She snickers. She'll try to do better.

(babiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies)
snicker
...that sounds kind of like the best novel
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:15 pm

Jacob pauses. Well, there's the master bedroom, Miriam's bedroom, Aaron's, and the guest room. There's two beds, he adds quickly. He doesn't have to sleep tops to toes with his brother. (Jacob's also quick to accept Jerel's side, I think. Not that he gives in, he's just more willing to see things from Jerel's point of view.)
He's already seen that before, he doesn't need to see it on Tim. It's a bittersweet kind of pride.
See to it, sweetheart.

(literal babies)
It is the worst kind of novel I keep yelling at myself to do better and it just ends up more and more self important wankery
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:19 pm

Jerel grins kind of humourlessly. He's done that before, don't worry, it's fine, whatever the configuration. (miriam and aaron are moses' brother and sister, does that make mitz or jerel moses)
Tim might actually freaking hug Jason.
She brings a hand to her forehead and rubs her temple. Ohmmmm. Ohmmmmmm. O freaky spirits, guide her. Ohmmmmm.

(but babies who will one day throw each other into walls and snog with a whole lot of freaking pent up tension)
Sounds like the fault in our stars or something
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:23 pm

They have separate beds, Jacob assures Jerel. (I knew you would notice that. No, I am just following the bible theme for names. Which is hilarious because Jacob's like the least religious person in the world. But I guess his parents were super religious? It's the only way he can think of to honor them, I think.)
Jason would be really happy if he didn't feel the need to do that.
Jason leans down and kisses her forehead. Dweeb.

(One day = FREAKING DECADES)
Oh jesus
okay I am in bed nooooow. And wow it's 10am. Okay I'll go after the next reply.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:29 pm

Jerel's relieved. Mitz has the worst cold feet. And he says Jerel kicks, which he absolutely does not. (oh honey, that's sweet)
Maybe it will be a shoulder clasp. Or something. Once he manages to climb off Kon's lap, which might take, uh, a little while. Because he freaks out every time Kon moves, because he thinks Kon will try to leave.
Steph opens her eyes and looks at him for a very long moment.

(except for that time when they had all the scotch, and that other time when they were teenage boys, oh and that time when Mouse graduated something like toddler swim class at the top of the class and Harry was just /so happy/)
well if it's what's happening then GO WITH IT ramp it up
ouch 10am that is kind of painful
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Jacob had to deal with Jerel coming into his bed when he was tiny. Jerel kicks. (Jacob huffs at you.)
If he can find Jason. It's not like he's going to sit around and watch them make out on his couch.
She'll get to see Jason's realisation that he crossed a line, then annoyance that he forgot there's a line, all in one second. He'll recover though. What? They've already covered that she's a dweeb.

(look there have been some slip ups yes)
ugh oh man no it's awful
It's special. Okay I will sleep for a while. GOODNIGHT THE NOC see you later~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:40 pm

Jerel did that? Uh. Either thing. (I'm sorry, honey, I wouldn't do it if it wasn't so cute that he wants to honour his parents augh.)
He'll be up on that trusty rooftop. Heh. Kon will be able to ferret him out.
Her considering, examining expression turns into a smile. Okay.

(/and/ that time Lucy went to bed early and Ian spilled gravy all over his pants and had to borrow a pair of Harry's, and who could forget the night they had the blackout at the hunting cabin and they heard that mountain lion outside)
can't be that awful if they're making a movie out of it
Good luck with the sleeping thiiiiiiiiiiiing I hope you manage to wake up in time to do your words~ &hearts;! GOODNIGHT
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:58 am

Both things. Jerel would sleep between Jacob and Helen. And /kick/. (He huffs with more conviction.)
If he keeps up that ferreting thing after that night, Jason will make a point to carry kryptonite.
Jason nods. Okay. Good. (He's embarrassed.)

(look those were special circumstances)
I've tried reading it, man, it's not terrible but it's not like the best book ever written like everyone seems to think
fucking sleeping fucking words fucking everything I give up
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:20 am

Hm. They ever try getting him into a soccer team? (patpat)
It won't be night after night, it'll just be until both Kon and Tim manage to stutter out their thanks. And Tim makes sure they can still--hang out, that's the right term, yeah.
She guesses she can live with being a dweeb. (She knows. She's trying to tell him it's okay. While trying to control her own thumping heart.)

(sexy special circumstances)
I haven't even tried to read it, I've pretty much accepted that I don't really wanna read a book about a girl solving all a boy's problems
no you do not give up stop that giving up is not what you are doing
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:30 am

Jacob laughs quietly while they pass the kids' rooms. He wasn't really old enough for any of that.
Sure, they can hang out. They'll be dudebros. Just so long as Tim doesn't make a habit of necking with his boyfriend on Jason's couch.
It's best she doesn't live in denial, yeah. (Well, he's not running away. Which was a thought he had. So it should be okay.)

(extremely yes now they will never speak of them again)
Yeah, that is pretty much it. That plus CANCER AINT CANCER A BITCH
ugggggh I just don't have the energy to power through to 6666 words in one and a half hours. I'll write through the night, maybe, and then stay up all day to fix my sleeping. Just not right now. I can't right now. *dramatic artistic write pose*
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:35 am

Jerel takes a deep breath. He does remember kicking a football around.
He won't. He'll confine it to other places. When he's at Jason's he thinks there should be pizza.
Egypt's a pretty long way away. (Steph wouldn't let him. She'd cling if she had to.)

(Ian lives for those sexy special circumstances, he's always trying to make them happen, snicker)
and so trendy
see, though, that is what I thought yesterday too, I literally gave up and started watching TV with mum--and then there were words in front of me, I don't know? Just make sure your doc is open, whatever you decide to do.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:51 am

Jacob looks at Jerel curiously. His uncle bought him a football. He was - he was /so young/.
Pizza is a damned good place to start. They should think about doing some work, though. Don't want /Daddy/ to start thinking Tim's slacking off.
Hiyoo, Jason says lazily. (Honestly he just didn't want to go through the hell of getting Steph off him and explain why he's suddenly leaving, but he's glad he stayed.)

(He's cruel, in his own way.)
Oh, /so/ trendy.
The doc's open, but I now have an hour and ten minutes to do something and mostly I'm like eh but I wanna be a pirate for a while longer
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:54 am

Jerel rubs his forehead. He just has a flash. Leaves, and kicking a ball. That's all. (he's been trying really hard to remember anything since Jacob looked disappointed at Jerel not remembering, well, anything)
Tim rolls his eyes. Yeah, okay. Jason's good with tracking--Tim's sure they can find something to do.
Okay so she's totally a dweeb. (Good. Because no explanation really would have worked.)

(Yes, because he's breaking up a [loveless] marriage.)
people're stupid
then you should be a pirate, but also try to come up with some kind of sentence while you are singin' sea shanties
also should I buy iridescent, shimmer or circuit--I don't have enough for two, just one and a half-ish so?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:08 am

Jacob stops at the door to the guest room. He doesn't really want to stop talking to Jerel, and it seems like they have less and less time to catch up. He takes a breath. ...he got an Aston Villa kit. He was about four and it was, ah, for lack of a better word, it was adorable. He was taken with it for all of a week, but when he lost the football he just moved on. Not very clingy, really, not until Junior came along.
Sure. Figure it out, idea-guy.
Jason snorts. There we go, there's that acceptance Jason's been angling for all night. (He really wouldn't have cared.)

(It's not loveless! It's just not very passionate. But Harry does care for Lucy, and I'm sure Lucy cares for him on a level.)
Yuuup.
Totes doing that, probably, yes.
Go for shimmer. It's usually the most rewarding of the three.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:15 am

Jerel goes quiet as he realises the truth of this. His entire life fell apart when he lost Mitz. But he's lost a lot of other things during his life and just moved on. Yeah, he's probably unhealthily clingy with Mitz, he admits aloud. His happiness and safety's always been more important than Jerel's. That's what being a big brother is.
There are half a dozen smuggling rings still operating out of the docks. Mostly DVDs.
Steph can admit it when it becomes absolutely painfully obvious. (He wouldn't have let himself visibly care.)

(Oh, without a doubt. But Ian is sure he could make Harry a whole different level of happy and passionate and fulfilled.)
just one sentence is all you need
This is true. For Erinome or Amalthea?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:27 am

Jacob cocks his head a bit. Well. Jerel's a little more than a big brother. He raised Junior.
Sounds like a blast. Maybe after that they can do some real work and break the faces of some dealers on the way home.
To her. Painfully obvious to her. It's been painfully obvious to Jason for a while. (Yes, that. That's what he said >.>)

(Maybe. But it didn't turn out that way.)
flops
Amalthea, I think. It would look mega pretty.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:34 am

Yeah. They're brothers--best friends--they're kind of soulmates. Where Jerel's weak, Mitz is strong, and vice versa. Jerel wouldn't have survived without Mitz.
Yeah, it's a possibility.
She snickers. Well, she does /try/ to be hip and trendy. (but it would have torn him up inside)

(Not yet, no. Ian lives in hope.)
that is often how the sentence starts, yes
Excellent.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:45 am

Jacob probably looks a bit pained, but he smiles through it. He's very glad they had each other. And - and he's proud of them. They're resourceful and clever and they made it through times most wouldn't have to. Or know how to.
That's all Jason asks.
It's a nice facade, princess. (He would have just been angry at himself for a long time for ruining a good thing with getting too comfy, like always.)

(Sigh, Ian.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:49 am

Jerel stands in front of his father for a moment. Then he says, sometimes he does wish they had stayed home. But he couldn't live with her. She was killing him. Them. All of them.
Tim will see what he can do.
She's gotta do what she can for the airhead blondes of Gotham. (Without ever knowing that Steph is okay with too comfy.)

(He's known all his life he's lost.)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down