[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:05 pm

No-one so fancy. But someone a lot more open and easy to read. Which, secretly, he may find boring. But at least she trustworthy. (Right. Uh. Maybe Mitz gets that. But, just. Spend time with him. The problem with vampires is that they think mortals are fickle and forgetful. Keep reminding him that Seth likes him? He'll come around. Roughly around Seth's eighteenth birthday, probably, snicker.)
Good luck with that one, grasshopper.
Yeeah, Jason's had a while to work on that particular philosophy.

To a fault, yes.
man I am jealous only I am imagining chocolate instead of curd because curd in not my thing but mmm half a bowl of tasty
Sigh, Flight Rising. Work with us here.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:09 pm

And she smiles at him. (He knows Seth likes him. Seth fights every time Carlisle suggests he get another donor to give Seth a rest. He hangs around trying to get Carlisle to talk to him all night. Man, eighteen is /so far away/.)
Tim grins. He thinks he'll get it.
She can imagine.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby
I did not think curd was my thing until I tasted this lemon one but mmmm chocolate that would be good too
I SAW THEM they are kind of plain but very good colours! And I grew up your ridge girl for you.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:14 pm

It makes a difference. Though he'll still remember when Helen used to smile at him. Buuuut I'm pretty sure he settles down well and has more kids. (It's not, though. But, okay, okay. Sorry. Seth is welcome to whine.)
He should study in England for a while. They teach a special kind of deadpan disdain.
Jason shrugs. That's a downer. Talk about something else.

Mitz squirms uncomfortably.
mmm chocolate
I have no moneys to make them fancy, unfortunately. But eh. My other plain Skydancer recently sold for 250 gems. Also, thank!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:18 pm

Little ones with the shaman talent! (Mitz is so lucky he wasn't underage and surrounded by gorgeous vamps.)
He's been thinking about it.
Beverages?

Go back to snuggling Snooze, sweetie.
Heeeey your gem selling plan is working! You could get 60k for trading those.
also warning bedtime soon
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:25 pm

Little gifted half-siblings for Mitz and Jerel! They will be pissed. (Well - okay, yeah, he had that going for him, he supposes.)
Serious?
Many different beverages. Mostly high in sugar and carbonated, some caffeinated, some alcoholic. Jason's gonna go all out.

He will once he gets Mouse out. And then he'll rouse Snooze a little more and mention that dinner doesn't sound so bad, huh, right.
I think I will sit on them and see if they hatch. I mean, save for Shimmer or something. I'm hating how expensive Shimmer and Iridescent are right now.
That works out! I need to scoot like right now, whoops. SLEEP GOOD THE NOC <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:29 pm

Especially if these kids seem well adjusted and adored by their parents. (Seth sighs. If only he'd been a few years older when he was attacked.)
Kind of. Right now he's all tied up with the Titans and stuff in Gotham (and seriously crushing on Kon/Bart/both), but it's, you know, not a bad idea. Spread the wings, so to speak.
Sounds like a party, Steph grins. She'll have to step up her game on the food front.

Mm, Snooze is hungry, he'll agree, looking at Mitz with sleepy, fond eyes.
ME TOO fuck paying more than 300k for a /gene/
Have fun with your people things! GOODNIGHT &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:18 am

Imagine meeting, say, a sister and a brother who get dinner at the table and goodnight kisses. (Well. Mitz agrees on that count but probably for different reasons.)
Dick nods. They have allies in England. Tim could do what he wanted, obviously, but he wouldn't have to give up all aspects of his life.
That's what Jason was hoping she would say.

Mitz is going to get a little distracted by touching Snooze's cheek lightly and looking at him closely. Committing every inch to memory.
It's so stupid. I can get behind the devs saying that they meant for the prices of dragons to be this if they lower the mental prices for genes.
Ugh people things
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:51 am

And called Jacob 'dad' or 'daddy', even. Jerel would probably have a hissy fit and Mitz a panic attack. Or the other way around. (Well. Yeah. Seth wouldn't wish these memories on anyone.)
Maybe he could do an internship at the UK branch of the company, or something. Tim rests his chin on his hand. Anyway. Not right now.
Bacon /and/ waffles?

That will, of course, provoke Snooze to lean up and draw Mitz down into a kiss.
But genes are supposed to be ~special~ and only used on a few ~special dragons~ Neutral
ugh people
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:28 pm

It would fall to the most together (at the time) of the two to get them out of the room or house for a little while. Neither of them would want to spook the kids. They're just having - an adverse reaction. (Mitz was just thinking that he got infected too young, is all. It's hard enough dealing with growing up without having to deal with being a werewolf, too. Mitz shrugs.)
Nah, whenever he wants. But, if it were possible for everyone in charge and involved, if Tim /did/ want to go soon then he might be able to talk Bruce into letting him take a friend. Not have to go alone? Anyway, if anyone could talk Bruce into that, it'd be Tim.
Saucy /minx/.

They are going to have to be yelled out of the room, heh.
Bollocks. That may be what they intended, but that is not how it's turned out.
ugh
okay I have to get to sleep early AGAIN tonight so I can drop this stuff into the offices in the morning. And then no more. And possibly no money. And leaving my lovely new house. Sigh. I hate adulting.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:37 pm

They need some time to sob and whine and cling to each other like they did on the darkest of nights, cold and alone on the street. (Yeah. Tell you what, it made the onset of puberty /really/ interesting.)
Tim looks down at his hands, smiling a bit. That's probably true. He has no idea who would want to go with him, though.
Steph beams. She can think of no other response.

Without a doubt.
And when things don't turn out the way you thought then you should CHANGE YOUR PLAN not just hope that it starts going the way you want.
Oh man what is /with/ these bureaucrats.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:04 pm

Chances are they will do that or sit on the porch of the Typical Family House, which Mitz sit beside Jerel even though he's smoking and they'll both be silently crying and trying not to show it or mention it. (Mitz can only imagine. He wouldn't have made it through.)
Dick could think of a few, but Tim is the one who knows his friends best.
Jason should probably get going anyway.

Totally okay, though Mitz will end up apologising way more than he needs to. To everyone. Including Snooze.
fucking flat raisin
They are wankers that is what. I should have been asleep a while ago but I could not leave this reply all by itself. GOODNIGHT THE NOC I will see you later, most likely <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:10 pm

Wearing dark sunglasses even though it's night-time. (Luckily Jet and Max were okay with being suddenly cuddled a lot. Lots of the other wolves were all wary 'cause Seth was so young, they didn't want to look like paedophiles or anything. But when he was camping out at Max and Jet's place, they'd puppypile all the time. Really calmed his nerves.)
Tim shrugs a little. Most of them are really attached to their homes.
Gotta make himself all pretty for the long night ahead? Steph knows how it is.

And Snooze will just kiss him again.
how have I managed to sell all seven of my new hatchlings before the last two from five days ago
GOODNIIIIIIIIIIGHT I hope you sleep well and wake up feeling fresh and ready to go out and deal with ughpeople~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:42 pm

I hope Jacob comes after them, all worried frowns and soft promises of ice cream if they comes back inside. (Mitz smiles softly. Yeah, Max and Jet are pretty much the best thing to happen to all of them. It's - it /sucks/ that people wouldn't chill with him.)
It won't be /forever/.
What's Jason going to even wear, who knows, he's all nervous. /deadpan

Which will make him a touch nervous if they're in front of Mouse and Jerel.
pls tell me your ways
>:[ I don't wanna I don't wanna
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:47 pm

They'll come back inside. They just might have to detour to the bathroom to make it look less like they've just been crying miserably. (It sucked. They're better now he's older, and, he guesses, under Carlisle's protection? Or whatever. Claimed by Carlisle.)
No, of course not. But it could still be--it's still a big change for even a small amount of time.
Steph can sense it on him. It's all right, babycakes, she won't judge much.

Don't worry, it will be all light and sweet.
tumblr, I swear it must be tumblr--but also five of them were the tron circuits who I sold for 10k a piece so of course they went fast--because sometimes I put them up on tumblr and then ~mysteriously~ they sell from the AH two minutes later--also tell people they're getting a discount, that helps
I didn't wanna either, today was terrihorrible, but let me assure you it gets better when you can snuggle /back/ under the blankets after it all
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:21 pm

Mitz will stand guard in front of the bathroom while Jerel checks. Either Mitz doesn't think his eyes puff or he's not used to putting cold water on them. (Claimed. Mitz half smiles and nudges Seth. Carlisle wouldn't claim Seth as his own unless he /wanted/ him for his own.)
It's a rite of passage.
Jason stops and looks at her curiously. Babycakes, he repeats carefully. Though, because it's Jason, 'carefully' sounds more like 'dangerously'.

The Mitz will be nervous but glowing.
So much /work/
Ugh not today. Today is Hallowe'en, which should be enjoyed as the favourite holiday that it is but oh no I had to do the Things. I am not here for long. Have to bugger off soon. So one more reply and then I will leave you to snuggle back under the blankets.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:32 pm

Jerel probably looks downright ugly when he cries. So he almost never does, the vain thing. (Seth holds up crossed fingers. Here's hoping.)
Yeah. So is saving the world.
Steph wiggles her eyebrows.

Snooze likes that glow. He likes putting it there.
No, mostly just MAKE PRETTY PICTURES and deceive people into believing they got a great price
I hope you get the Things done quickly so you can enjoy Halloween. This year has been the most halloweeny year I've ever seen around here, it's very weird.
I think I will go to sleep. Terrible headache Sad wish I could stay up for the start of NaNo but maybe it's best if I don't start in a headachey grumpy mood
I WISH YOU LUCK ON YOUR ADVENTURES~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:37 pm

I bet he doesn't look at bad as he thinks he does. And I hope Jacob notices. He'd be all failed attempts at comfort and then a firm shoulder clasp. (Vampires are kind of transparent sometimes, for unknowable immortal types. If Seth is his now, he'll be his for a long time. Even if Carlisle does the thing where he says Seth can do as he likes. In his vampire brain, Seth is his.)
Dick snorts. Look, just think about travelling to Europe with friends, okay? He's at that cool age where it's acceptable /and/ expected.
The last person to give Jason a nickname was Dickiebird, he mentions.

They are puke inducingly cute.
flops
HALLOWEEN IS TOUCHING THE AUSSIES mission complete
I hope you sleep well! See you on the morrow when we will be all OH NO WRITING. Goodniiiiiiiiiiiight <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:41 pm

And the shoulder clasp would kind of do wonders. Sort of like saying 'I still acknowledge you as my sons'. Also there's gotta be something wrong with Jerel, he can't be perfect. Razz (Good. Seth doesn't plan on letting Carlisle drop him after just one fuck on his eighteenth.)
He is thinking about it. He just wants to make sure everything isn't going to fall apart if he goes.
Steph grins. Elite club.

So true. Eurgh.
~pretty pictures~
No, it's touching Aussie /children/, it's different. And a little annoying.
OH NO WRITING I think Night Vale is inspiring me to do demon lawyers with quirky cases and the human intern stuck in the middle of it all.
Goodniiiiiiiiiiiiight ~ <3
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:00 am

Oh, please, Jerel knows he's perfect. Most of the time. Probably. Heh. And Jacob wouldn't have extended the invitation to the boys if he didn't consider them his sons, still. (That's not going to happen. Mitz, like, he doesn't know for /sure/ or anything but he has a feeling. Carlisle doesn't seem like a - a dropper.)
Dick laughs. Hey, there, egoTim. How about Tim trusts them to stay in one piece without him, huh?
Jason snorts. Insert joke here about VIP access, princess.

Poor Jerel and Mouse, who have to watch this.
rolls around
Hallowe'en is the only time I like kids. Tiny little costumes! ADORABLE
Excellent! Currently we are watching movies and stuff.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:00 am

Yes, but they needed the reassurance. He could have invited them over to show off. 'See how good I'm doing without you', sort of thing. Hey, they don't know what to expect from the father who never cared that they ran off. (Seth hopes not. Seth isn't planning on going anywhere if Carlisle does try to drop him, though. 'For his own good', or whatever.)
Tim grins. Because that worked so well last time.
She actually just about giggles.

It might make both of them wonder why they're not like that, have they ever been like that?
PRETTY PICTURES you know you want pretty pictures of your dwaggins
screaming and demanding all my candy NO IT'S MY CHOCOLATE GO AWAY
hellooooo happy hallowe'en~
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:35 am

I would think that Jacob felt like he owed them some actual family time. He just fucked it up a little. When the kids go to bed, he'll suggest his wife not wait up for him and he'll sit with the boys. (Mitz frowns. Vampires have a tendency to do that, too, huh.)
Maybe they learned from their mistakes.
Cute. Okay, Jason's out of here. Don't pine away without him, got it.

Aw, that is just plain sad.
gross sob
Snort. Poor Hallowe'enies.
HALLOWE'EN I am now going to go upstairs and get settled for the start of NaNo. Everyone but two have gone to the pub.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:41 am

That sounds like it has the potential to be quiet and nice. But also could devolve into fighting. (Yeah, Seth's definitely heard that phrase more than once. Not directed at him, not yet, but you know.)
It would be a first.
Steph salutes him. Yessir. Nossir.

Poor babes. They'll work it out eventually.
*dangles tempting pretty pictures*
nanoooooooooooooo I have 534 words
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:47 am

Jacob would prefer it if there wasn't fighting, but he also feels like he obviously didn't do enough to find them when they left and that he has any anger they have coming to him. (Mitz leans into Seth. Don't start thinking about things that haven't even happened -- might not ever happen! Just. Don't, it's bad.)
Stop playing high and mighty, Tim. They'll be fine without him. It would probably do him good to realise that things won't go completely wrong without him. Not /completely/.
Jason pauses to look at her, check her out obviously. No fair. With the /teasing/.

Hopefully, hopefully. Though they could just end up really good friends at the end of it all. It's not like they fight, they just don't - love.
efforrrrt
I am scared of the first page, I hate the first page. Hey, you wanna do a google Hangout for the typings for a little while?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:52 am

I have no doubt that Jerel and Mitz would also prefer no fighting, but if Jacob says something that gets one of them going... (Seth wriggles against Mitz. He tries not to.)
Dick. Tim's teasing. He knows they'd keep it all together without him.
Steph laughs and flicks her fingers at him. Run along, now.

They probably do fight.
but pretty effort that makes you feel satisfied
I just blathered on for my first page, now I am on the second and I'm like OH RIGHT I HAVE TO ACTUALLY DO STUFF???1??11???
google hangout, we could do that, how would I go about doing that
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:57 am

I have no idea what he would say. Anything could set one of them off, though. (He should try harder, Mitz says lightly. He knows it's not something you can just turn off.)
Well. Mostly, yeah.
Jason grins and flicks off a salute while he steps off the building backwards.

Oh, yeah, they fight. But they don't /fight/, at least not constantly. I wouldn't say their relationship is hateful, just not loving.
:[
I just got suddenly nervous so I don't know how good an idea that is now. FOUR MINUTES
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:50 pm

Even just a casual thing like 'when I was your age' or whatever. Yeah, /dad/, when you were our age your parents had bought you a car and you had a government job and who the fuck /cares/. (Most of the time Seth is okay! Most of the time he's just boppin' around, you know, as Seth does. But sometimes he's just... a little sad.)
Tim rolls his eyes. No, not mostly. No one would actually notice.
Cocky bastard.

They're both very privileged. And arrogant.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:04 pm

I think Mitz will be more upset about Jerel using the D word. Like he never would have thought that three letters make him so conflicted. So he would be too preoccupied to even stop Jerel from going off on one. (Mitz presses his forehead to Seth's temple. It'll pick up. Things always do.)
Dick's eyebrows fly up. Woah there. Is Tim actually thinking that he wouldn't be missed? Because Dick can tell him, like, a long list of reasons why he's wrong there.
She /loves/ it.

Might be why they're seen as such a power couple.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Jerel would only be using it mockingly. But still, it would make him feel really uncomfortable too. (Seth wraps his arms [paws?] around Mitz. Thanks.)
Oh, no, nothing like that! He knows he has people who'll miss him. But on the cape scene, he doesn't think Red Robin will leave a gaping hole, sort of thing.
She really kind of does.

Absolutely true. They literally Rule the School.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:12 pm

Mitz doesn't like it. It makes him feel sad because it's aliens and because he /wants/ to use it and doesn't see how he can. Jacob - kind of likes it for a split second before it registers as mocking. Then his heart breaks. (What else is pack for?)
Think again, Dick says simply.
Jason has no idea what to say to the concept of someone /actually/ liking him.

Must be nice for them, on some level.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:18 pm

Jerel wishes, honestly wishes, he could use it properly. But he just--isn't programmed for it, he guesses? The closest he's ever come is probably quietly admitting to Jet, one of the multiple times Jet saved him from his stupidity, that he wishes Jet was his father. (Family.)
Tim gives him a look. So Red Robin is essential to something?
It would be pretty foreign to him. But he forgets that he's an actual decent guy.

All that awe and respect and power, that is just what they want.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:24 pm

Jacob realises that he has no right to expect the boys to see him as their father, not after everything. But it's still saddening. And I can see Jet being thoroughly pleased with that. All quiet smiles and telling Jerel to shut up and accept the hug. (Family, definitely. Until the end.)
The Titans. The family. He assists Oracle regularly.
Jason just make a face at you.

OR IS IT
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:29 pm

Jerel will happily accept the hug after admitting that. That's a good response. And Jacob is their /father/, like a biological donor, but... (Don't think about endings.)
TRue. But that's nothing that can't be taken over by others.
That's adorable.

Well it's what they think they want. What they really want is snuggles.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:42 pm

Jacob understands. Should Jerel ever want to give it a go, as adults and equals, to reach some kind of friendship - if they can't be family - then Jacob would like that. (Mitz doesn't. But he'll be there anyway, when it comes.)
It wouldn't be the same.
Ugh, Jason does not to /adorable/.

Fucking CUTIEPIES.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:49 pm

Jerel figures if they can get through even one civil conversation, then that's a win. (Depressing. Seth bops Mitz on the nose.)
No, it wouldn't, but it would be acceptable.
Oh, /really/. I don't believe you.

Like, both of them. They have both been handed everything they want in life except snuggles. They're desperately searching for snuggles without realising that's what they want.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:55 pm

Then, if Jerel would like, they should try the conversation again. (Mitz blinks and shakes away the surprise at the bop. Depressing? Mitz? Surely Seth jests.)
For some. Not all. Not Dick, not Bruce, not Tim's team. Not Steph. Wow, so wouldn't be acceptable for Steph.
He does gruff and villainous and scary and solitary. He does not do adorable.

At least Mouse can get hugs from her parents.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:00 pm

Keep going 'til they get it right? Sounds--fair. (Never. Seth is definitely not the jesting type.)
Tim smiles a little. He doesn't mean being replaced as /Tim/. Like he said, he knows he has friends. He knows he's special to his friends, and family. But Red Robin doesn't do anything essentially Red Robin, something only he can do.
He does adorable /all/ the time. Especially while doing gruff and villainous and scary and solitary.

If she asks. It doesn't really occur to Harry and Lucy to hug unless they're /very/ happy at a particular stock price jump or new jewellery.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Jacob smiles carefully. He hoped Jerel would say that. Is there something he would like to talk about? (Yeah, Mitz doesn't know what he was thinking. It's totally against everything Seth believes in, to jest.)
Dick frowns gently. He has no idea what it means to Steph to be able to team up with him, does he?
Jason refuses to listen to this hysteria.

It wouldn't occur to Lucy, no, not really. Harry, though, is surprisingly affectionate with his daughter. He may not be a hug bunny but there would be contact.
One more reply~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:13 pm

Jerel thinks about it for a minute. Has Jacob ever done magic? (Precisely. He is just about the furthest thing from a court jester. He's like the--court geneaologist. Or something.)
Um. Tim knows she likes it, but he's getting the feeling that Dick means something more than that...
But really he's drinking it in.

Reading the morning paper at the breakfast table, and just holds out his hand when Mouse comes in, silently demanding his morning kiss. Aw.
le siiiiiiiiiigh okay I guess since you only got two hours sleep
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:20 pm

He - Jacob is going to assume, here, that Jerel means his gifts that Jacob saw before. And not, well, and not a drug he is unaware of. Jacob has never done magic, no. Not that he's aware of. Would it be possible for him to do magic without knowing? (Mitz gives him a look. Oh, yeah, yeah. That's /totally/ what Seth is. That position fits him like a glove.)
Dick would like to be very clear here, before he goes on. He's not supposed to breathe a word of this. So just. Be cool, Tim. But. Generally speaking, Bruce doesn't consider Steph part of the team. Not out of malice, Dick knows Tim understands, but because of fear. He put her in danger before. But, since she's Barbara's protogé, she's essentially on the payroll. That being said, well... No-one calls her for help. Dick knows he doesn't because he doesn't want to inflict Bludhaven on her. Damian wouldn't know where to start to ask for help and Jason is - Jason. Any of Steph's friends are dealing with cosmic stuff or have moved across the world. It means /a lot/ to her that Tim calls on her for team-ups. That she's part of a team, his team. So keep that in mind, okay?
He's surrounded by it.

And there would be bear hugs, though brief, for any achievement of hers ever. No matter how little.
so little sleep. Oh man I can't wait to sleep I hope it happens soon. GOODNIGHT THE NOC tonight was mega fun <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:46 pm

Jerel's glad Jacob doesn't just assume that Jerel's on drugs, Jerel says warningly. But, no, it probably wouldn't be possible to do it unknowingly. It usually involves words or herbs or shit like that. (Seth snickers wolfishly, and bites lightly at Mitz's ear. No talking about /when/ things end.)
Tim exhales heavily. Yeah. Yeah, he guessed that there were--family politics going on. He knows Steph misses everyone fiercely. She jumps at any chance to see them all. She honestly is really excellent for a team-up, though. Tim doesn't do it out of pity, he does it because she's awesome.
And revelling in it.

And a 'well /done/, my dear'.
you better be sleeping by now
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:48 am

Jacob taps his lips and thinks. So, it's like chemistry? (Bossy. ..okay, Mitz'll put a pin in it.)
Dick knows that. Just be careful on going on assumptions, is all. Red Robin means a lot to a few people for different reasons, is Dick's point here.
If it's hysteria that he's caused, sure.

That's James. Harry would be like, "Oh, /good/. Good girl." All full of pride and also smugness because this is his daughter and she is the best daughter EVER PRODUCED.
I was well asleep oh man I was so tired. I want to go back to bed.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:29 am

Jerel assumes so, from what he's heard of chemistry. (Seth licks Mitz's cheek. Good. See, that was easy.)
Okay. Tim nods. Okay, he sees Dick's point.
It is. Hysteria over his adorableness.

Clearly only his daughter could ever be this good, firm nod.
then go back to bed, see, easy fixed
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:35 am

Hm. Jerel doesn't remember - well, he wouldn't. But Jacob once got him a small kit. Before Junior was born. He used it so much in two months that it broke. (Conceding rumble. Mitz is nothing without his cheerful defeatism.)
Dick smiles. Cool. He hates giving up on a point.
Aaauuugh.

The first steps Mouse took were probably the reason why Harry broke his five-year-long silence and called Ian to boast. And send him emails. And also picture messages.
Man, if I didn't have Creeds to Assassin, I would be there in a blink.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:40 am

Jerel softens a little. He doesn't really remember anything before Mitz was born. (Snuggle time, Seth proclaims.)
No need to. Tim usually comes around.
Very Happy! Very Happy! Very Happy!

THAT IS SO CUTE. I bet Ian kind of melted at that. And Harry probably created a twitter and facebook just to post all over them, too. Cutest Member of Parliament.
It's a pity you can't Assassinate in bed.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:46 am

Jacob's expression doesn't change much, but the set of his eyebrows shifts slightly. That's... That's a pity. (No more whining? No more losing faith in life and love? /tease)
He does, Dick agrees fondly. Dick doesn't play favorites, but Tim is definitely the easier brother to explain concepts of change to.
>:[

PEOPLE HAVE GOT TO KNOW HOW PERFECT HIS DAUGHTER IS. Mouse probably hates it. Lots of whining '/daddy/'s.
That would be perfection. HELLO THERE NOC HOW ARE YOU
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content