[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:17 pm

Snooze rumbles a laugh. He doesn't hear Mitz complaining. He drags his hands up Mitz's bare, warm back, and his nails back down. Then he sneaks his fingers under the hem of Mitz's trousers.
But you can choose what you do once you have. (More often?)
Jason loves to be... hunted? Is that what he was about to say?

Ian has learned his manners very well since coming to know Harry. He sits quite formally beside him, barely touching him at all. Maybe the edge of a foot. (literally)

AIR STRANGLE
I wanna fluffy one
I will be wearing comfy and cushioned everything, foot-wise, for a few days but they should be okay once they scab over

> : D
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:23 pm

Mitz hums and shivers a little. No, that was definitely not a complaint. He drops his hands to his pants. Does Snooze want these off straight away?
Some can't. Or, they can, but it's hard. (Sure, more often. And better. And - just - Dick wishes he was more than he is. For her. [She's living his actual nightmare. He gets ridiculous with protectiveness.])
Wow, no. That's not what he was going to say. Don't worry about it, sweetness. He said what he meant, meant what he said.

At least Harry's terrifying grandmother isn't there, because she would demand a kiss on the cheek from Harry and probably mistake Ian for a grandchild and make him do so too.

augh oh well I guess
then we will find you a fluffy one
Ugh that is the worse, I am sorryyyyy

hey so I might try to sleep for a little while because I'm in bits. I probably won't last that long! But I'll let you know. I go to nap now~ <3
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:29 pm

Snooze presses his grin to Mitz's jaw. It would make the showering easier.
It's worth it. (She's actually happy that they still get to be friends. [oh honey])
Aw, what a shame. Because she totally thinks she could catch him in a chase.

Ian would find that positively hilarious, but he'd somehow manage to swallow his giggles until afterwards, which I'm sure Harry would appreciate.

Maybe they legitimately wait until some amount of users reach a critical mass of treasure and then drop something new
yessssssss
It is not even close to the worst, it's okay, I'll probably try and be barefoot most of the time I'm inside, anyway.

GOOD LUCK I mean it, man, good luck
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:32 am

Sometimes Snooze tells Mitz to slow down, Mitz mumbles and blushes, embarrassed for asking such a dumb question.
Yeah, Dick agrees with her. But it's still hard for other people. It's not fair to not count them as close friends because they have feelings. (Dick is overjoyed daily that they still get to be friends. [he knows he knows])
She's cocky and Jason doesn't love that about her, but there's some things she would just lose at. Chasing Jason, if Jason didn't wanna be caught? She'd lose. Lucky for her, he says lifting her into a more comfortable position, he wanted her to catch 'im.

Harry would be very thankful, but devolving into giggles and being thrown out of the room without pudding would make him laugh even harder.

bastards, wiley bastards
goooood

I slept! Now I have to disappear again because food and NaNo. WELL DONE MS. WINNER
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:07 am

Yes, he does. Snooze works his thumbs into the nape of Mitz's neck. But not often when Mitz has been dragging him around. He gets right into the spirit when Mitz is dragging him around.
It's up to how Dick feels about them, not how they feel about Dick. (I'll bet that's a big part of why it's so worth it--that they can still both be so happy.)
She leans in to mouth at his jaw and mumble against his skin. He doesn't like her cocky? She'll cede that if he didn't want to be caught, he might slip past her, if only because he's fucking amazingly talented.

Ian really doesn't want to miss pudding. Especially if it's banana.

I won't disturb your NaNo-ing! I have had wine so I would be disturbing. I found that writing on a scrap of paper how many words left and continually getting to cross out that number and make it smaller was FUN.
GOOS LUCK
I WILL TALK TO YOU IN DECEMBER
MUCH LOVE, MANY WOW &hearts;!

t minus 20 days
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:26 am

Mitz smiles, still a little embarrassed. He was - he just - never mind, Snooze liked it. Mitz stop trying to excuse himself.
Yeah, and Dick loves every one of his friends. And he never wants to see them sad if he can make them happy. (Almost definitely)
Jason loves her cocky, he says while turning his head a little to catch her mouth. Mm. And flattery will get you everywhere with Jason.

Ian's such a gigantic weirdo for banana. But Harry might have put a word into the kitchen, so there's no way he'll miss it.

I got there! And stopped almost as soon as I passed 50k, heh.
HAPPY DECEMBER how are yooooooou

aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:11 am

Snooze likes everything Mitz does. Does Mitz want to go slow? They can stand here and kiss for an hour, if Mitz wants. Snooze would like that.
Maybe they come to love him because he loves them so. (Babs has so many feels.)
Jason needs to make up his mind--if he likes the cocky or not. She chases his lips, intent on nipping the lower one, so tempting and red.

Bananas are good for you, Ian says.

Hahaaa, me too, 50,209.
HAPPY DECEMBER no more words for a little whiiiiiiiiile

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:01 am

They don't have to go slow. Jerel might yell at them if they hog the shower for hours. Again.
Yeah. Dick thinks it's his fault, too. (SO DOES DICK)
He can like cocky on her and tease her about it at the same time, he says with Steph's teeth on his lip and with hitched breath.

Yes, Ian. Harry knows. Ian tells him that every time bananas are brought up in conversation.

I quit at like 50042. I was like DONE DONE FOREVER.
no more words ever

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:17 am

Let him yell.
There's more than likely blame to be apportioned on both sides. (They can share their feels.)
Steph bites so long as he keeps talking, and once he's stopped she kisses and licks his lip instead. Yeah, she says thoughtfully, but he said he didn't like it on her. What he said, actually, was that 'he doesn't love that about her'. She pouts.

Because Harry keeps insisting Ian's fascination with them is strange. Ian's just giving him the most simple explanation he's got.

I kept going for a little while JUST TO MAKE SURE THE VALIDATOR DIDN'T FUCK ME OVER
for a little while

oh no I saw the end of the a
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:34 am

Mitz loves it when Snooze says stuff like that. But - but they can have a shower together and then spend as much time as they want in bed. Screw what anyone else says.
Dick doesn't think that's fair at all, still. (dumbasses in love with being friends.)
(whoops I think I might have accidentally typed that) Jason just means - he doesn't know what he means.

He can enjoy something without being obsessed with it, you know.

That's how I felt about that 42 extra words, heh.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:37 am

Also true, Snooze acknowledges. And then they can be nice and warm for Mouse when she comes home.
It's the most fair, in fact. (dammit that's what it is, isn't it, they're in love with being friends with each other, the shits)
(whoops) Steph kisses his lip again, very purposely his lip, since it's still red with her teeth marks. It's all right.

He can. And really, if he was obsessed with it, he'd have it pinned to his lapel.

Very precise of you. I didn't have the guts to go validate until I was /sure/ I was way past the limit. I don't think I could have stomached writing any more after going to validate.

better
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:49 am

Perfect plan or what?
Dick frowns. He doesn't want to talk about it anymore. (that is so applicable, that rage)
(:/) Jason holds the back of her neck and pushes a hand through her hair. He's sorry. He's weird sometimes. Forgets he says stuff, mostly the stuff he doesn't mean.

That - what. Don't do that.

NaNo was really hard this year :[

heh YOU DID THE THING it was pretty funny
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:15 am

Snooze has always said that Mitz is brilliant. He presses his mouth to Mitz's neck and sucks on his skin, even as he starts undoing Mitz's trousers.
Okay. Go Fish. (fuckers > : ( )
Steph understands. He told her about the head wound. She lifts her own hands to his temples and rubs gingerly at the little hairs just above, one side black, one side white.

Of course he wouldn't. Be downright messy.

It was and I don't know why. Sad

I'M SORRY I just get really weird about people listening in on my calls and this flat is so tiny I just want to keep you guys all to myself hisssssssss
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:36 am

Mitz makes a tiny, pleased kind of noise in his throat and begins unbuttoning Snooze's shirt. He could do that blindfolded. He probably has done that blindfolded.
How about not that either? Dick turns around and pulls Barbara down to lie with him again, careful not to pull her in any way that might be uncomfortable. (*pat*)
Jason smiles sadly at her. Sometimes he fucks up. He doesn't mean to.

Ian's being ridiculous again. He is /made/ of whimsy.

*pat* There was a lot of stuff happening in your November, that was probably it.

THAT IS OKAY it was pretty funny and also awwww cute
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:46 am

Heh. More than likely. Some kind of sensory experiment, or a challenge. Snooze, unsurprisingly, likes the idea of him holding onto the back of the blind fold to force Mitz to bend and arch as Snooze fucks him on his hands and knees. Maybe later. Right now he is very focused on Mitz's throat and pants.
She helps him shuffle herself around, and finally curls up against him. Oh, yeah, this is a good idea, she says approvingly. Much better.
Steph knows. She circles her fingers further back, trying to soothe and reassure him.

Ian grins. And a few other things.

Yes indeed! Some helpful, some inspiring, some very distracting...

And you were in the middle of a storyyyyyy
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:03 am

Oh my god, Snooze. Mitz would be so into that. He'd be wrecked afterwards with how into that he'd be. But he's just as into this.
Dick smiles at her approval. He's glad. He thought he was being a little pushy there.
Yeah, but - look, just say that she forgives him.

Very few other things. Harry smiles despite himself.

Some mostly London being more interesting than bullying yourself into writing, heh.

It was not that impressive a storyyyyy, heh
I should make myself some food. Also WOW YOU ARE STILL AWAKE
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:27 pm

He's into anything that involves Snooze's hands and mouth on him, heh. Which Snooze thoroughly enjoys and exploits.
Not at all. She yawns a little. This is extremely comfortable.
Of course she does. Steph forgives him.

Ian privately rejoices at getting a smile. Well, bananas, obviously.

Yeah that sounds way too accurate, heh.

I WAS STILL AWAKE at the time of my reply, but I was asleep by the time of YOUR reply because I don't even remember my phone vibrating. Wow I must have gone to sleep quickly. HELLO
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:12 am

Mitz still craves Snooze's touch as though he was still frustrated and crushing. (Mitz has theories about how much he wants Mouse and Snooze to touch him, as well as how often he goes for hugs from his family now.)
Dick relaxes more. She can sleep, if she wants.
Jason kisses her. Thanks, princess. She's the first person to say that in a long fucking time. Means a lot. Even if it is just about his /fucked/ memory.

Shut up, Ian. If he talks too much about it, they won't get pudding after all.

I woke up about twenty minutes after you sent this but there was no way I was staying awake so I just gave up and rolled over and slept. So now it's nearly twenty past eight and I hate myself. HI THERE
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:33 am

Snooze still touches Mitz like every time is the first time. Like he gets to discover Mitz over and over. (What do these theories entail?)
She just might. Babs smiles up at Dick. When she wakes, they'll get some food and sunlight.
Steph trails her fingers over his head. Maybe others don't realise that Jason wants forgiveness?

He zips his lips quickly, and reaches out to tuck the key in Harry's breast pocket.

Yeeeeeeah you're basically on a reverse sleep schedule now. HI sorry I didn't get this earlier, I ran my phone battery down earlier on Candy Crush and was recharging for the last hour, heh. HOW ARE YOU
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:40 am

Mitz likes that idea. He doesn't want to become boring. (He died wanting them all so much for different reasons. Wanting Snooze to want him, wanting Mouse to love him, wanting Jerel and Max and Jet to need him. So it's like if he were a ghost, he'd be obsessed with that and would haunt them, but he isn't a ghost. But his soul is still that of a person who died under a curse.)
Sounds perfect, Dick says softly.
Jason - no, he just wanted her forgiveness. Just now. Now he's happy.

Harry cups Ian's face, then pats his cheek. Oh, if only it were that easy.

It happens, usually after NaNo, heh. HI I am weird. I'm wooze city. HOW ARE YOU
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:02 am

Snooze doesn't think that would be possible. (He has unfinished business.)
She thought it might. It's her most common prescription these days.
Good. She's glad she can give that to him. Steph goes up on her toes to hug him. It's pretty obvious how important this is to Jason.

Ian gives him a charming smile. Harry need only ask. Remember?

ALSO WEIRD don't know can't explain I think it's just the 'London has lots of people I don't like lots of people' thing
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:54 am

Mitz hopes not. (Exactly! But he's alive. So all that unfinished business gets to be taken care of over and over again. It makes for a very blissed Mitz, but he's confused about it too.)
It's much more easier taken when he knows he won't have to rest or get sunshine alone.
Jason's just happy to get hugs and not yelled at because he's literally fucked in the head.

That's a rather high ask for Harry. Remember?

*soothing noises* I am sorry the city is getting to you. Not long now before you're in the mountains of Donegal, though!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:01 am

Mitz is someone new every day, to be honest. He does something new, says something new. (Until he figures out what it is. Probably while working on a haunting case.)
Babs will keep that in mind. Dick's never liked being alone, has he.
Steph's okay with it. She wishes she could help him. She's not going to yell at him unless he, y'know, actually does something wrong.

He does. It's a good thing Ian is so patient.

YESSSSSSS speaking of we need to organise whatever's happening in Dublin and then the journey to Letterkenny and stuff--and the reverse
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:06 am

Well, that's applicable to everyone. (Where he starts understanding the ghost way more than he maybe should?)
Who does? But, no, he's always hated it.
She has to remember that most of the time in his past, messing up a little meant huge punishments.

Oh, yes. /Ian/ is the patient one.

I don't know what's going on for Dublin! I would've liked to have gotten a hotel, but I can't do that anymore right now, and there's no chance of getting the money together for that and buying Christmas presents. Soooooo there's the option of staying with friends on their couch (it folds out into a bed) or staying with family (they are loud and crazy and a little awkward and the house smells like old lady). The journey up and back down will be on bus, because there's no other way, and the tickets cost around €35 return. There's a chance I might be able to get you a lift back down, but it's safer to just get the return ticket in case that doesn't work out.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:11 am

Snooze doesn't really care about /everyone/. (That sounds uncomfortably close to home and therefore perfect for Mitz.)
Well, he doesn't have to worry about it for the foreseeable future. Except in the bathroom. Babs assumes he can still handle that part by himself.
She does. She definitely does. Which is why it's gonna be different with her.

Ian grins broadly, then swallows it down, so as to look more--restrained and civilised. Why of course.

35 euro isn't totally out of the question, so that's good. I am used to places that smell like old people, I too have them in my family. It's entirely up to you, which you feel more comfortable with. Think of me as a klingon. I mean cling on. > : D
oh god the child upstairs has started crying just as I'm considering bed it's like she fucking knows
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:31 am

Mitz beams. Neither does he. (Yay, making Mitz uncomfortable!)
Dick thinks he can manage. For now. You know how clingy he is.
Yeah, and Jason actually believes her.

Harry snorts at Ian being proper. Come along, then, Mr. Patience.

I think I will call the friend tomorrow and talk to her about us crashing there. It would be pretty cool because she and her boyfriend at going to be staying with us for Christmas too. And if the little girl being loud bothers you then my grandmother watching tv loudly at 2am will drive you insane.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:35 am

Snooze traces his grin, giving Mitz one of his own in reply. Then he promptly pushes down Mitz's trousers. (WOO OUR FAVOURITE PAST-TIME)
Babs is pretty sure he can at least pee on his own. Maybe she'll read him a book while he has a bath or something, she teases. (she'd do it though)
That's because Steph's chucked the whole 'lying' concept out the window.

Yes, sir, Mr. Arrogant Tightpants.

It's fine when I get to sleep first. That's why I'd be fine if anyone I ever shared a bed with snored, so long as I went to sleep first. I can sleep through things. I can't get to sleep with things happening. I'm too easily distracted.
speaking of I am turning off my computer, the next reply will be a phone reply and then I will probably crash while waiting for the next email judging by previous behaviour :\
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:45 am

Mitz sucks in a breath because that was sudden, and smiles a little bashfully while he bobs in front of Snooze. He does little jazz hands in celebration, then goes back to undressing Snooze. (IT'S A VERY WHOLESOME HOBBY)
She's so good to him. (I think he might know that. He won't ask her to.)
Which is so damned rare in this town.

Harry's tightpants are not arrogant in the slightest, thank you very much.

I am kind of like that sometimes. And sometimes I need all the noise in the world to fall asleep. Shrug. SLEEPING IS WEIRD
Siiiigh okaaaaay I HOPE YOU SLEEP WELL THE NOC, I shall talk to you on the morrow~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:52 am

Snooze may hinder more than help, there. He does want to get his own clothes off, but he's also very reluctant to take his hands off Mitz's body, his arms and chest and waist and back and all of him. Mitz is always so nervous about his body. Snooze likes to take every opportunity to prove to Mitz that Snooze worships him. (it's like drugs but without the drugs)
Dick's worth it. (I bet she'll end up doing it anyway. She'll be reading a magazine or on the internet, Dick will be in the bathroom, and she'll just wheel on in and tell him about something she just found out.)
All the more reason for Steph to stick to it.

They are very uptight, though.

Sleeping is weird. We willingly fall unconscious for many hours, during which time we hallucinate vividly. Like what the fuck
GOODNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT I hope you have fun with stuff and things &hearts;!

t minus 17 DAYS
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:57 pm

So long as he doesn't use that exact wording, Snooze can continue to do so. Mitz loves it when Snooze touches him, especially when Snooze can't be stopped. Even if Mitz moved Snooze's hands so that he wasn't in the way, he'd find his way back to Mitz's chest and stomach - and lower. It's endearing. It's gorgeous. And Mitz can work around it if it means he gets to have a naked Snooze at the end of it all. (that is what it is)
Dick's face scrunches a little, then he smiles. That's - really a matter of opinion. But he likes her opinion. (He's so okay with that. He won't even blink.)
And every time she does Jason'll just look at her like she's some kind of precious and rare gem because, to him, she absolutely is.

No, they just don't leave much to imagination when he strides. Harry grins at Ian.

Humans are weird.
sobbing because I'm awake and still in pain but otherwise I wrote stuff and I started knitting (it is not your hat, not yet) I HOPE YOU ARE SLEEPING WELL <333

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA no but seriously I am excite but also kind of nervous
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:41 am

Snooze would never deprive Mitz of having a naked Snooze. Even pornverse Snooze is completely happy to wander around naked, the hussy. I am willing to bet that with Mitz trying to get Snooze's clothes off and Snooze trying to get his hands on Mitz, there ends up being a whole lot of giggling.
Babs' opinion is the only one that matters, she says primly. This is her world. They all just live in it. (He'll probably return the favour, huh.)
Holy wow, Steph will never get tired of seeing that look on his face. The last time she saw it was on her baby's face.

Thus why Ian is so content with always following Harry around.

/so/ freaking weird. Dinosaurs make much more sense.
WRITING STUFF AND KNITTING those will combat the pain. I started being in girl pain in the middle of the Science Museum. That was fun.

I get that, me too, it's kind of like AHHH FIVE YEARS LEADING UP TO THIS AAAAAAAA
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:46 am

They're going to end up with their foreheads pressed together, giggling like madmen, yes.
Dick knew /that/. He's been trying to tell everyone else, but you know how the unenlightened are. (He /would/, but he won't. He respects others' privacy more than he believes in his own.)
Jason hugs her close, but doesn't say anything. Asking what the look is, knowing that it's probably 'utter devotion', that's not going to make Steph feel good. So he hugs her instead.

Is that why? Hm. Is that why he squeaks a little when Harry bends down to pick something up?

Dinosaurs are also the bomb
*soothing noises and hot water bottles* my period app tells me I'll be bleeding on Christmas, why does it always pick fun times to get going sigh

TERRIFYING BUT ALSO AWESOME
hi there I tried to keep sleeping until morning but that really didn't happen and now I'm starving and achey HOW ARE YOU
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:02 am

Lunatics. Eventually the giggles die away into affectionate, gentle kisses... that quickly get more passionate, of course. Randy things.
They'll see the truth one day. Babs sneaks a hand up to twist in his hair. Go to sleep, birdbrain. (She'll leave the door open for him.)
Just... looking at her like she made the world. Steph holds onto Jason for a moment too tightly, overwhelmed. But in a good way. See, they both have their damages.

He does not /squeak/.

Dinosaurs are fucking amazing I am in love with an animatronic t-rex
What the fuck period. Come on. Ffs. At least with the pill I can control mine. It's on now, so... You should just about miss my mood swings. I'll be getting going as I'm leaving.
Also achey but I indulged in strawberry yogurt so thankfully not hungry.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:12 am

Once their kissing, Mitz knows what he's doing. He find it more difficult to do these things when looking? Not less enjoyable, just more difficult. Going by touch is way easier. And it makes Snooze's passionate kisses more passionate.
Dick leans into her hand. Yeah, maybe. He will if she will. (He'll talk to her through the door.)
Flaws and damages make the person. Jason's into it. Fuck perfect. He wants real.

Harry raises an eyebrow.

good yes perfect relationship
Oh good! I'll be miserable and hiding it throughout the whole holiday wheeee
Mm yogurt good call I think I will get some
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:21 am

Hm, I wonder if Snooze will end up fucking Mitz on his hands and knees in front of a mirror to show him how beautiful he is. Could be the same time as he uses a blindfold as reins, but it'd have to be a gag instead, or else ruin the point. In any case: Snooze can always tell when Mitz finally relaxes into it. It makes him breathe easier.
He will anyway, because he's exhausted. But she will, too. (Whatever he wants.)
This is real. Really real. Steph's sure.

Ian holds his ground, indignant.

I took two minutes of video, I was seriously fascinated. I'll visit again tomorrow if I end up going to the V&A.
woohoooooooooooooo
aw his
Warning for horizontality. I have to get up early tomorrow, my uncle is rearranging things in my room and fixing the heating or something? So I have to sleep EVEN EARLIER to ensure functionality.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:59 am

Snooze is the kind of guy to have a full body mirror in his bathroom, huh. That makes sense. Mitz will hate it for a while, though. Not that him hating seeing himself will make it bad sex or anything. It's just a little humiliation which, when it's done in small amounts, gets him off to a certain extent.
Dick buries his face in her hair. Sure. (Aw. Awww, that makes Dick go all gooey.)
Jason's crazy about her, she knows?

What would Ian call the noise, then?

Sweet, I wanna hang out with a dinosaur.
Aw man did I miss you already? I went off to get food and then Frank turned up so I got distracted ARE YOU SLEEPING
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:10 pm

Snooze will focus on it not being humiliating. He wants Mitz to see how they look together. He wants Mitz to see what he sees.
Babs sighs, pleased. Love you, she murmurs. (He's still such a kid sometimes, aw.)
Yeah, she grins. She's figured that one out.

He thinks for a moment. Then grins. Appreciative.

He seems very chill for a t-rex. He'd be okay with it I'm sure.
Yeah, my battery died because of all the photo uploading. SIGH. So I decided to crash too. I am awake noooooow
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:14 pm

To be fair, living with Snooze would mean a healthier and better looking Mitz. He'd be expecting the gaunt stick he sees in his head. He'll probably see skinny, sure, but lean an relatively healthy Mitz looking back. It might be good for him.
Dick closes his eyes tight because otherwise he might cry. Love you too, Babs. (Huge kid, yes.)
Cool. Just keep that in mind, like, all the time.

An appreciative squeak, then.

Baddass.
HI THERE
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:22 pm

Snooze would have made it his personal sneaky project to feed up Jerel and Mitz whenever he could. He'll start being more rough with Mitz in bed when he feels like he won't break him.
Good cry or bad cry? Babs dozes off easily, cuddled up to Dick. She's been really worried, and awake for a long time. (The boy who never grew up~)
Trust Steph, she is not gonna forget any time soon. Just like she knows Jason isn't gonna forget how mad about him she is.

/Fine/, they can compromise.

HOW ARE YOU THIS FINE GREY MORNING
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:26 pm

He wouldn't anyway. Mitz is wiry. But one day, probably this day if Snooze fucks him in front of a mirror, he's going to see muscles where there weren't any before and he might just drape over Snooze for a long time after he realises.
A little bit of both. He loves Babs a lot and is so glad she's with him to say that to him, but also it's kind of upsetting that he doesn't get to hear that without it being a demand anymore. He's raw and easily upset, right now. He just wants to be held, and is glad it's happening. (Dick is more than willing to wear scanties and crow like Peter Pan.)
Fuck no. Jason was raised to count his blessings when he got 'em.

Harry barks a laugh. Yes, it's a compromise.

COLD AND CRYING HOW ARE YOOOOOOU
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:34 pm

And maybe starts being a little okay with himself? Snooze will totally be fascinated with tracing those muscles as they emerge, by the by. He knew Mitz was strong. Now he's well enough fed to see the results of all that training and dedication.
Well, it definitely isn't any kind of demand from Babs. She's well aware of how much they love each other. This is just her reminding him when she thinks he's forgotten. (Collect up all his Lost Boys?)
She's a blessing? Aw, shucks, Jaybabe.

Ian sticks his tongue out, very briefly.

COLD AND ACHING HIGH FIVE
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Mitz will always have a problem with himself. But he might not have so much issues with being naked after that.
He forgets, or he assumes she stopped. Getting reminded is one of the nicest things she could do for him. (Collect them up into a pile and hug every one.)
Blessing, gift, treasure, Jason grins. All those things.

Harry rolls his eyes. Mature, Ian. Then he kisses his cheek before they walk into the dining room for pudding.

HIGH FIVE aren't we just models of coping with being human
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:46 pm

So long as Snooze can hug him and touch him without having Mitz wince and apologise, that's a victory.
She'll be doing it every day for a while. (No matter how much they squall and protest.)
He's gonna make her blush.

Ian grins at him for probably a little too long. He'll have to control himself.

at least we're not in prison
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Mitz doesn't want to apologise for how he looks either. He'll count it as a victory along with Snooze.
Hopefully Damian doesn't hear and get jealous and horrible. (It's especially cute when they do that.)
That's his job.

Keep it together, man.

there's that I guess
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:01 pm

Maybe Mitz might even start being a little seductive? Eh? Eh?
Man, imagine if he /sees/. Might be prompting to go out and get his own redhead. (THEY'RE NOT CUTE)
Interesting job. He get benefits with that? Dental?

He will somehow. Uh. He thinks.

that's the only thought I'm holding on to
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content