[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Mitz has been seductive! He's seductive all the time. He just doesn't find himself attractive, but he believes that Snooze and Mouse see him as such and is more than willing to use that.
Maaaybe. After insulting Barbara and declaring Dick dead to him. (Dick will roll his eyes and say it's the third time this month that Dick's been dead to him, it's okay) (They're freaking adorable)
Hell of a lot of benefits, wow. Just not the dental/health insurance types. He's pretty sure he could file a claim against sexual harassment? But, damn, he's just such a /slut/ for it. He keeps coming back for more.

Ian trying to keep it together around Harry's family is my new favorite image.

I'll go with that one too. The painkillers I took finally kicked in. I managed to go a whole 24 hours without this time, which is awesome.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:19 pm

Excellent. I bet he can make Snooze's eyes go dark with just the right tip of his chin.
Well of course he has to go through the motions. Babs will find it quietly amusing, since the edge of actual hatred in Damian's voice has long since faded. (STOP NO)
Ooh, that makes her want to look at him over her glasses. Now all she needs is a pair of glasses.

Trying not to be such a quirky whimsical genius who's totally gay for their pride and joy son.

whoa
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:27 pm

With JGL!Mitz? It's letting his hair fall over his eyes the right way and smiling knowingly.
Damian won't appreciate them finding him amusing at all, not while they're flaunting their happiness in his face. (NEVERland)
...woah, they have to get her some glasses, that would be ultra hot.

He can be just the genius who's totally gay for their pride and joy son. So long as he keeps the quirky and whimsical to himself. (I kind of imagine Harry's father being the old English type to excuse the 'phase' in a very we've all been in boarding school/the army, I know how it is kind of way.)

I think if I can go a whole day without drinking or eating anything then I can go longer without the meds. I have a Plan. Going to power through today, sleep at a reasonable hour and then tomorrow is waking up nicely and living off water alone so I can flush out the codeine and give my teeth a break. PLAN I HAVE ONE I will not stick to it because food is amazing but I HAVE A PLAN
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:35 pm

Instant Snooze!boner. If Mitz is ever in need of getting Snooze to hop across to him quickly, that'll do it.
All they're doing is having a nap. (terrible joke that one might even have Jason grimacing)
She makes circles around her eyes with her fingers.

And to Harry. He'll keep it for private with them alone. (That sounds very reasonable. And of course it was probably just after graduation that he outs a heavy hand on Harry's shoulder and tells him it's time to grow up, put aside childish things and find himself a wife.)

I don't know if fasting will make you feel any better :/
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:41 pm

It's entirely likely that Mitz does it without thinking sometimes. It's his 'oh really' face, so it might happen a lot.
He could be having a nap with Grayson! He could be doing that! And then blowjobs. (Perfect, perfect.)
Jason snorts and then kisses her nose. Damn, that's sexy.

They are a very private couple. (Ugh my heart. But also yes, good. Because heaven forbid he go against his father's wishes. ...though he will, of course, for a while.)

On one hand, no it will not. But on the other it'll mean I don't get anything stuck inside my jaw and annoy the nerve in there. The pain's coming from an infection inside. I need to keep it clean and can't do that when eating or drinking anything other than water. *shrug* It's all I got until I get the cash together for the dentist.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:51 pm

He'll have to be constantly prepared for Snooze swooping down on him with a smirk.
Or just a nap. Has he ever thought about what Dick might want? /gentle (he knows it's a bad joke when even Jason won't high five him for it)
Steph beams at him. Sexy teacher.

And they don't even mind. Neither one would demand public recognition. (Because forbidden love is unsurprisingly /hot/.)

That's true enough. Let's hope you don't have to have a root canal or anything.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:59 pm

He'll be so shocked the first few times it happens.
Damian is very good with his mouth. He makes sure it's enjoyable. (None of them have dads, as the eldest it's Dick's job to make the dad jokes. Fuck knows Bruce won't.)
Sexy Steph with glasses.

Not yet, anyway. (Forbidden stays in Ian's dorm through college, making out in alleyways knowing that it's not allowed, making jokes about what his father said about finding a wife wait till you hear this and then suddenly having not-very-hot-at-all arguments about it when Ian finds out that Harry plans on eventually doing just that)

Weeeell. :/ That's the thing. It's either root canal for €300-400 or an extraction for €40. I'd kind of prefer a root canal with the option of doing some good and not losing a tooth, but at the same time money. So I'm going to book an appointment today anyway. I was going to wait until I could get the medical card and then maybe get a /free/ extraction but I don't think I can wait that long.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Haha, imagine if he accidentally decked Snooze because of being startled.
Yes, she'd expect so. But that isn't what she meant. (J-joke? Bruce isn't sure what that word means.)
Damn right. She hooks her arms around Jason and grins. They'd have to have glass lenses, though, because of course, she has perfect eyesight. She fans herself.

Ian wouldn't really /demand/ anything, except the truth at certain times. (Well, knowing Harry wanted to be a politician he'd have to have expected something like it, but he thought Harry might have just found himself a trophy wife or something, some woman who wouldn't mind a mostly-gay husband--but Harry plans on dumping Ian and going the full nine yards.)

Yeah, tooth stuff rarely lets you wait. I've had four teeth out, the gaps do eventually close, if that's what you're worried about with an extraction.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:13 pm

Would only happen very early on when he was still half asleep and if Snooze loomed over him, snort. But he might freeze up and back away like a spooked animal.
That's what it sounded like she meant. (Dick sighs so hard he hurts himself. He /knows/.)
Jason dips her back and kisses her. She doesn't need fake-o glasses to keep him hot and bothered.

And attention from Harry. (Harry can't get a beard. The scandal if it came out that he was pretending would be worse than the flak he would get for being out and in politics.) (I like this and it makes me laugh because Thaey's in politics and he's just all 'yes I like dick yes I am a proud republican do you want to debate with me because I will win')

Huh! This actually relaxes me a bit. Your teeth look fine and dandy, I would not have guessed that you have had four out. I've lost one at the back and I still lament it. I was worried that I'd look awful with another one gone. I was crying to Freo about having a hillbilly smile, heh
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:29 pm

Cue Snooze immediately putting his hands out and stopping, like a spooked animal trainer, hee.
She meant that perhaps Dick would enjoy something else more, and has Damian ever asked him what he wanted. (but what if that was a joke)
Steph laughs against his lips. He can be hot all by himself, but she's so happy to keep him bothered.

Well, yes, but that wouldn't be a demand with words. (Harry's so much of a control freak he wouldn't ever let it come out.) (Yes, but Thaey prides himself on being aggressive. Harry is much more of a smooth operator.)

I've actually had six out, all the #6s and two of the #3s. I had braces on, though, that might have been why my gaps closed so fast. I think without braces it takes at least a year.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:37 pm

Mitz is going to be so worried like "What is on me, is there something behind me, fuck but you can move fast when you want to Snooze, holy shit, okay, what's wrong, tell me what's going on".
That's ridiculous. He doesn't need to. (BRRRRRM no but Dick is exasperated because he thinks that Bruce is the funniest fucker out there but his humor is too dry to take in the slightest and it's the worst he hates it Bruce is the worst)
Daily, nightly and ever so rightly, babe.

Harry can understand every way Ian communicates, when he concentrates. (That kind of thing always gets out.) (That is true, very true.)

Entirely possible that the braces helped, yeah. The tooth's at the back, though, so it wouldn't be too bad. I'm just a little twitchy about the whole thing.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:40 pm

Snooze will just have to try and explain that Mitz was suddenly way too attractive to resist kissing.
Why doesn't he need to? (he loves it actually doesn't he he hates that he loves it)
Steph grins. He's such a smooth fucker.

Ian will just have to keep him concentrating. Somehow. (So will Harry's /past/.)

Just so long as the pain goes away, everything will be fiiiiiiiiiiiiine!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:49 pm

That is less worrying and more surprising and also really - nice, hey.
Because he knows Grayson and also Grayson would tell him if he were doing something wrong, the man is obsessed with 'teachable moments'. (uuugh yes shut up)
Yeah, he's a regular Byron or some other florid romantic bastard.

Harry is more than confident that Ian will figure something out. (Not to the point of him losing any real ground. With a loving wife at Harry's side defending his youthfulness, more people will drop it and move on. It's simple reaction control.)

I just want it to go awaaaaaaay. But mostly I am scared of a new, Irish dentist. My other one is over the border and waaay expensive but so good, holy shit. I enjoyed getting the other tooth out, they were so good at it.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:55 pm

Very nice. Snooze will try not to be so startling about it next time, but in truth, he too was startled by how much he suddenly needed to devour Mitz.
Sometimes people want to be asked. (heeeeeeeeee)
Steph shrugs. She doesn't know about that. She doesn't think Byron could sweep her off her feet like Jason does.

He's got a pretty good handle on the level of mysteriousness Harry likes. Any more than that and he gets frustrated and gives up, any less and he doesn't bother. (Harry doesn't have the strength to fight that fight, then? To have Ian by his side?)

Wow, enjoyed going to the dentist? Holy crap you found the one in a million.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:59 pm

Heh. Wow. Okay. ...it's okay, he can't totally do that whenever he likes. Now Mitz knows that he does that.
Waste of time. (:[)
He could try and then Jason'd have to kick his wimpy, poet ass.

How delightfully perfect. (Oh, don't try to turn this around and make it about Harry's strength. It's pointless to do so. This is the most logical way to go about things.)

they are so amazing they massaged my gums and listened to me when I told them there wasn't enough anesthetic and massaged my gums some more
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:03 pm

Snooze rumbles that Mitz should absolutely do that whenever he likes. Oh, perhaps not during the crucial part of the hunt. That could be a little too dangerous, even for them, he jokes.
It really isn't. (patpat)
Sounds ~dreamy~, Steph says, sighing girlishly.

That's how he knew when to give Harry the plane tickets. (Logic? Logic would require Harry look to his own comfort before that of others.)

oh man GUM MASSAGES WHAT
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:09 pm

Mitz doesn't even know what he did. Talk Mitz through it. Was it - no, it wasn't that. Okay. He'll figure it out.
Damian doesn't have to stand around getting relationship advice from the double hitter - ex /and/ rebound, that's impressive.
Jason chuckles. He'll manishly kick any any ass of any prick that bothers her enough to make her not want to kick his ass herself.

Harry's thoroughly enamoured with Ian knowing him so well. The countdown to the trip will be excruciating. (Of all things, Ian is accusing him of being selfless?)

constant gum massages, it was fucking heaven, like in the middle of things the dentist would just come up and absently gum rub, it was like nerve chasing catnip
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:11 pm

It was something to do with the way he just looked up at Snooze. With his hair, and his eyes, and that turn of his lips, and--Snooze abruptly leans in to kiss Mitz again.
Babs smiles a little. She's Dick's friend. That's what she is. His best friend.
That makes her laugh. Sounds like a deal. If there's someone who's gross enough she doesn't actually want to touch them enough to beat them up, she'll give Jason a go.

Especially with Ian leaving little things around as reminders. Pictures taped to the back of the door, that kind of thing. (No. Of being too concerned with what others think.)

oh /man/ that sounds nice
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:23 pm

Mitz doesn't spook this time at all. He's a little disappointed that he did in the first place, since he loves it so much when Snooze kisses him first.
Mm. Everyone knows what Grayson does with his best friends.
Man. He really wants to beat someone up on her honor and everything, but kinda wants to watch her beat some fuckface's head in for being a fuckface as well.

That's so frustratingly lovely, Ian, stop it. (He's going into /politics/, Ian. It's all about being concerned with what others think.)

yeaaah sigh. Anyway they are too expensive :[ even if they charged euros they would be too expensive. So I have found this guy and I think a friend of mine is really pleased with him so I'll do that.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:28 pm

He'll get many more chances to enjoy Snooze's swooping. Really, Snooze should know better than to swoop down on a hunter.
Usually he hugs them. Talks to them on the phone for hours and hours. And he's always there for them.
They can always do both, she suggests.

Well, he's excited, too! (It's supposed to be all about making things work better.)

A good reference is always a good thing!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Mitz likes the idea that Snooze got so lost in the moment that he got to forget that they're hunters for a second. Seems to take over everything all of the time. It's nice to forget or pretend.
Damian rolls his eyes. Yes, that. And the rest.
Princess, you are speaking Jason's language.

Harry's not used to being excited! He's used to being controlled and expectant! (Harry smirks. Yes, that. Of course. But that's 35% of what the career is. The rest is a popularity contest.)

Hopefully! Anyway I should get dressed and get Frank moving.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:36 pm

It is. Snooze does his best to consider it a job, though. That means he gets time off.
No. Honestly. Once you get to the best friend stage, you start to realise that Dick... Babs sighs. Damian isn't going to understand. He's still young. But not everything is about sex.
Maybe Jason's speaking Steph's? She laughs.

Then this will be a good holiday from that, as well. (He can't be popular and be honest at the same time? Wouldn't people give him credit for being honest? And for being in a relationship with the same person since high school.)

yeah you /should/ but do you haaaaaaaaaaave to
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:43 pm

Mitz thinks it's kind of sweet that Snooze sees it as a job.
Damian scowls. Why not assume that Damian can grasp simple concepts and just tell him what she thinks he would not understand.
Jason laughs, but it dies down into a serious kind of smile. Awed. Yeah, maybe he is.

Ian's hopes are so high. (Ian can't honestly be so naive to think that this would matter to anyone but the lower demographic of a party that Harry has no part of! It would matter, yes, of course it would, if Ian were a woman. Wishing that people thought differently does not make them think differently. It doesn't change the world.)

yeaaah :[ I do. I have to go get money and pay bills and hopefully have money to put on my card to pay more bills and maybe buy presents and sigh, sigh so hard
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:50 pm

It's how he stays sane. He's half dragon. It's not like he gets to take time off from that.
That not everything is about sex, she repeats, patiently. That maybe Dick's at a point in his life where that's not what he's looking for anymore.
She pulls him in to a sweet kiss. Action movies and nachos?

He doesn't actually expect Harry to spend the /entire/ time dozing in the sun. He wouldn't be Harry, then. (Harry should want to change the world.)

the bills never stop do they
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:59 pm

No, but. Mitz shrugs. Snooze shouldn't see that as such a - thing. He never got a choice in that. He chose to be a hunter, so. He doesn't know.
Maybe he is? Does she know or not? This is rather important information.
Ugh, she's the most glorious woman in the world. Yes, yes to that.

Harry's very glad to hear that Ian would let him off. He'll study in the sun, does that appease the funtime godling? (Harry does want to change the world. But he can't change the world from the front step.)

no they really really don't
okay getting out of bed here I go it's happening
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:06 pm

Snooze was always under the impression it was for Mitz's own self-defence.
Babs has known for quite some time.
Steph beams. Awesome. Then she'll let Jason drag her out on a run after, she teases.

Does Ian get to rub suncream on him? (So he's all right with sacrificing Ian for the cause?)

Sad
GOOD LUCK man you are braver than me
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:38 pm

Yeah. Him and Jerel chose to survive.
Ugh. That doesn't make any sense. Grayson sleeps with everyone. He's sex obsessed.
Nah. Jason and Steph'll work off the calories another way.

Of course he will. And Harry will rub sunscreen on Ian as well. (He thought Ian would understand.)

ugh my clothes are cold everything outside of bed is cold and awful
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Snooze is incredibly glad they did. He can't imagine anything the last few years going right without Mitz.
Everyone is sex obsessed with him. There's a difference.
She grins at him. Okay, now she's sure he's talking her language.

Then Ian thinks he can allow Harry to study. He'll even study next to him. (Ian loves Harry. He'd like to understand. But understanding would require him to be all right with saying goodbye to Harry, the way Harry seems to be all right with saying goodbye to Ian.)

RUN AROUND no that won't help
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:49 pm

Pff. Snooze would've found a way without Mitz, no problem.
What Gordon is talking about is Grayson not wanting that to be the case. But he's not helpless, and he's not an idiot. If he didn't want people to want him, he would tell them so. He would say no.
Jason's picked up a phrase or two in Stephanie along the way, sure. Smug smirk.

Harry will believe that when he sees it. (/Ian/. Harry's not all right with it in the slightest. He hates it. But it has to happen. There's no way around it. There's no secret meetings or clandestine romance in their future. It can't happen.)

no that will not no
okay I have to do breakfast things and then get going so I will SEE YOU LATER THE NOC have good rest of your day~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:56 pm

No, he wouldn't have. And he wouldn't have had a reason to try so hard.
No, he wouldn't. Dick wants, almost more than he wants anything else, to make others happy. He doesn't want them to suffer the same misery he has. He'll do anything for them. Anything they want.
Steph can only /imagine/ how that happened.

He didn't say what he would be studying. (So Harry is just going to--what. Throw everything away. Forget it all. Pretend like it never happened, and expect Ian to do the same. A handshake, if they end up in the same room somewhere.)

TRY TO HAVE FUN I will send you comfort vibes~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:59 am

Mitz half smiles. No, but Snooze is amazing. He would have figured it out. Mitz presses his forehead to Snooze's. Is Mitz one of the reasons he tried so hard?
Damian was aware that Grayson wanted nothing to do with their relationship, despite not saying anything. He assumed it was pity.
Jason's a quick study.

Filth, Harry murmurs lovingly. (Don't be - no. Harry sees no reason to cut all ties entirely, don't be an idiot. They've been friends longer than they've been whatever they are. Haven't they?)

so I went to the dentist and the soonest I can get an appointment is the 16th Sad
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:03 am

Yes, Snooze says, immediately. He had only just met Mitz and already he'd counted Mitz as one of his closest friends and allies. He knew Mitz was important to him.
It's love, Damian. It's how Dick shows his love.
Her genius. She presses a kiss to his cheek. Can they take the bike to the video store?

Biology, for example. Or physical education. (Yes, of course, he says without hesitation. Ian's seen people try to be friends again after having had sex, though. It's difficult.)

that is FUCKED
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:24 am

Mitz - fuck, he was just so fucking obsessed with getting Snooze to think he was useful and cool. Mitz wanted to be around him, for any reason.
By lying.
Jason gives her a Look, but isn't about to get into a thing with her about his intelligence so he nods. Yup. They can cruise until they find somewhere she likes the look of, even.

Ah, Ian's favorite subjects. Especially when he has the right partner. (Those people were obviously idiots. Harry and Ian are not idiots.)

siiiiiiiiigh yeah :[ I'm on the cancellation list so if anything comes up I'll be told but yeah
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:28 am

The moment Snooze found the Library, it was where he spent most of his time, he confessed. Actually meeting Mitz was stunning. That Mitz, who looked homeless and small, could possess such knowledge, have such power...
No. By giving Damian what he wanted, at the cost of what Dick himself wanted. But eventually he realised he was hurting Damian, so he stopped what was happening between them. He never once thought of himself, Damian. That's how Dick is.
Aw, she's cool with anywhere. Unless he's talking about a makeout spot, because then they could try out the thing with making out on the bike.

See? Harry knows he'll study, given those conditions. (Harry thinks they can do it. Still spend time with each other, and not--be miserable.)

glargleblarglekeysmash
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:35 am

Mitz snorts, ducking his head. He didn't, doesn't, have any power.
Damian looks at her emotionless for a moment. He was the one who ended it, not Grayson, he says eventually. He knew that Grayson was unhappy.
They've both died enough, sweetness.

Harry will make him study his Latin, too, Ian realises. (Harry's eyes dip, but he regains control swiftly. They'll have to.)

Sad
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:40 am

Knowledge is power.
Then he did the right thing. It may not feel like it right now, Babs says, before he can insult her. In fact, it'll feel like shit for a while. Trust her. She gives him a similar bland smile in return.
She gives him a Look. With it turned off. She did listen to him when he talked before.

He leans in close to murmur, nice and low so no one else can hear, Can he trace it into Harry's skin with his tongue? (Then Ian will be the best man at Harry's wedding. But Harry can't expect him to be happy all the time. Ian will miss Harry.)

*tosses blankets*
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:44 am

Mitz just likes helping out.
Damian grunts and crosses his arms. Stop acting so superior.
Just making sure, Jason says and pinches her cheek. They can find a nice, romantic alley.

Harry turns his face so they are very close. They'll call it revision, shall they? (He'll find a way to be happy. Ian always does.)

yisssss
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:48 am

And he does so in a very, /very/ useful way. Think of all the times someone must have been saved because they were browsing his site and remembered some fact he'd provided. That, Mitz, is power.
Once again, that isn't what she means. She sighs. They're in the same boat, here, Damian. She broke up with Dick. That's what she means.
She grins. Or a rooftop. Though those are gettin' crowded, these days.

Sounds good to Ian. He'll work on some verb lists. (He'll find a way to look happy, perhaps.)

judging by wind speed they should get to you shortly
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:54 am

Mitz shakes his head. He doesn't really like to think about it like that. He means, if he didn't do it someone else would have. It was a no-brainer.
Yes, but he actually loved her.
Yeah, no. Let all those assholes and exes take the rooftop.

Harry pulls Ian into a kiss right there, damned anyone able to see them. (Harry sighs. That, then. They'll both work on it.)

oh sweet I'll keep an eye out
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:58 am

Such a no-brainer that no one else had thought of it. This house's library is the closest they'd come to any kind of repository of information.
And he still does. And he loves Damian, too, or he never would have consented to anything with him. Dick does have standards. He's been sexually assaulted. He won't touch anyone he doesn't love. (she feels Damian is old enough to know, and that he should know, so he can better take care of Dick if he ever wants to)
She tugs on the ends of his hair, curled at the nape of his neck. They'll roam the streets.

Ian doesn't even hesitate. He slides his hand up around the back of Harry's neck and melts into the kiss with a soft sound. (How long--Ian clears his throat. How long do they have? Or was last night their last night?)

they may smack you in the face, I gave them quite a bit of huggable force
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:09 am

Mitz shrugs. He was obsessed with moving things into the 21st century, is all.
For a second, Damian is visibly furious. Then he calms himself and grunts again, very Wayne-like, because he doesn't know what else to say. But it isn't an argument. (he wants to hunt them down and end them)
Lookin' for make out spots and video stores. Sounds like the best date to Jason.

Harry licks at Ian's lips, purposefully making the kiss soft and tender because he knows it drives Ian a bit mental. (Harry takes a breath. He'll start going to events next season. Most of the bigger and more influential families still do that whole debutante ridiculousness. Rolling out desirable future wives like a cattle drive. Disgusting and boring, but that's the game.)

oh excellent I'll make sure I'm full of drugs when I get smacked
I'm pretty much out of it right now so if I disappear after this email all is well, I've just fallen asleep into my knitting like an 80 year old woman
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:17 am

Because he's brilliant. He isn't stuck in the mud like a lot of hunters. Even Snooze rarely considered the internet when researching. Now he barely leaves it.
Babs watches him carefully for a long moment. Then, very delicately, she says, It's been taken care of.
With the promise of nachos after, don't forget. If Steph can convince her oven to work, anyway.

It really does. It makes Ian twist into him, seeking out the affection. (So. The end of college. Maybe some time in the summer. Then they have to learn how to be simply friends again.)

WOO
that's pretty adorbs
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:21 am

Now just imagine how addictive it would've been if Mitz had allowed for a cat picture thread to happen.
Damian stands a little straighter and nods once, sharply. Good.
Jason forgets shit like where and when he was born, not important things like him and Steph are having nachos tonight. C'mon.

Harry breaks the kiss. Mm. Don't get too excited. (That's about the size of it, yes. Harry feels very stiff right now. Stressed to high hell. Trying not to show it.)

shut up no
it's badass and manly
yeah
oh man I'm so tired
okay I think I'm just going to roll over <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:30 am

Snooze grins. That would be far too dangerous. Mitz is getting drunk on power, with that idea.
Now, Damian is going to think she's an idiot for saying this. But if someone demands something of Dick, then Dick will give it to them. Usually happily. But being his best friend is about never demanding. So if Damian ever wants to be Dick's best friend, that's how to do it.
She wiggles her eyebrows. Good to know where nachos stand on the totem pole.

Ian whines very softly, but settles back into his seat easily enough. Harry's fault. (Best friends. But not in love.)

it's really not all that badass or manly
ENJOY ROLLING OVER hope the blankets get there soon GOODNIGHT &hearts;!!!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Mitz laughs quietly. Mitz would be weird, drunk on power. He doesn't know what that'd be like. Does Snooze think he could pull of the heartless dictator thing?
Damian gives her a Look. Even when he's attempting to be passive - not demanding - then he ends up being demanding. Damian isn't cut out to be anything to Grayson but a partner in justice. ...Grayson is happy with that. Damian will learn to be happy with that.
Nachos with Jason's awesome girlfriend? Probably the most important thing in his life right now. Go get your helmet.

Harry doesn't attempt to hide how smug he's feeling. Oh, yes. Entirely. (Harry opens his mouth to say something but 'I'll always love you' sounds so trite and he can't get it out. He closes his mouth and nods. Probably, yes.)

it's not at all no sigh
I slept for a few hours but I've been awake since midnight so
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content