[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:35 pm

Snooze grins. Even if Mitz were a dictator there is no way he could be heartless.
Whenever he's ready, Babs thinks he should try it. It doesn't need to be immediately. But whenever he likes, maybe he should try just... bringing Dick food, watching awful movies with him, laughing at his jokes, and falling asleep against him.
Has she mentioned how awesome it is that she has her own helmet?

Ian will get him back for that, he promises, with a sly look. (If he had managed to say that, he would have smoothed things over considerably. Ian's quiet for a very long moment. He says, slowly, that he doesn't think he could ever stop loving Harry.)

ouch Sad
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:07 am

(Dunno, Snooze, he did have one ripped out of his chest.) That's reassuring, anyway. Sounds like he can count on Snooze for a loyal subject or whatever, once he loses it.
Damian frowns. He doesn't know about Gordon, but that sounds like - hell. Being that close and not together. He looks away for a second and closes his eyes so he can keep himself together. Just imagining doing that and pretending he feels nothing makes him want to run away.
Hadta happen, babe, Jason smiles at her.

Will he. Does that mean he doesn't want to be groped in secret, while everyone in the room is none the wiser? (Harry exhales explosively. Hell. He reaches out and holds Ian's cheek and looks at him, watches him, but still can't say anything. He hopes this touch is as reassuring as it is selfish.)

I didn't move today because pain and also not eating and stuff. Mostly I slept. I guess you are sleeping right now too! I hope that's going well.
I talked to the friend and we can stay with her for the night we're in Dublin. Which is badass because she's two minutes from the bus station and about fifteen from the ferry port, and really in town. So we can do things. I was also kind of thinking about getting a later bus so we can do Dublin things for longer, but that is up to you.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:25 am

(Yeah but then he grew it back. Snooze is pretty obsessed with it.) Can he be Mitz's Grand Vizier? That's always sounded like a very cool title, to Snooze.
It isn't pretending to feel nothing. It's showing love in a different way. Damian could cut ties completely and never speak to Dick again, that's one way to do it. It's what Dick's expecting. Babs puts her chin on her hand. Or he could swallow his sexual needs and be a friend, and get a friend in return. Dick makes an excellent best friend.
Steph bounces off to get her helmet and comes back with it. It's very purple. She may have purpled it up herself.

Maybe he was planning on doing the groping. But if Harry's willing, Ian /definitely/ won't say no. He may have to slide under the table to fetch a dropped spoon at some point, though. (Ian quickly lifts his hand to trap Harry's, to press his lips to Harry's palm. No one will ever make him feel like Harry does. No one will understand him, challenge him like Harry. He'll never have a friend or lover like him again.)

I mostly slept today too! Hooray. I am in fact going back to sleeping now because I'm trying to escape vaginapain and unconsciousness seems to be the only reliable way to do that.
Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that is spectacular I think I need to find a list of things to do in Dublin and see what would be up my alley so we can work that out, yesssssss.

T MINUS 14 DAYS TWO WEEKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:41 am

(I like to imagine that he went on an epic journey that he can't remember to get a heart back before he was able to reconnect with his soul.) Oh, wow, yeah Snooze kind of looks like he should be a Grand Vizier. All sleek and hot.
Please stop assuming that Damian is sex-crazed, thank you. He'll... He'll have to think about it. He cannot at the moment. He can barely look at Grayson without -- it's very undignified, how he feels. So he will think on it.
Jason's going to pick her up and twirl her as soon as she comes back, okay, because she's fucking adorable. Bouncing around with her purple helmet.

Harry thinks that would be the best course of action. One can't be spoonless these days. The horror of it. (Harry's expression doesn't change from emotionless and cold, but his eyes well up with tears he won't allow to fall. That's so defeatist, Ian. And they both know Harry is really a very awful person. Ian will find a better fit.)

fucking aches and pains they are the worst *blankets*
Heh. Okay, well. Be nice! I'll only be able to take you to the places and then wait outside. Like an Alfred! Actually that sounds okay.

JEGUS GRIST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:46 pm

(/dude/ that would be intense, I love that idea) Snooze grins. He will give Mitz his most expert counsel.
That sounds good. Babs nods. And she knows Damian isn't sex /crazed/. She respects him. That's why she's talking to him like this.
She fucking loves being twirled, okay, she'll throw herself right into it, wow. She loves how much joy Jason is getting out of being with her.

And there's no telling where that spoon will end up. (No one like Harry. They've been best friends for so long. Ian brings his own hand up to touch Harry's neck, where the muscles are so tight.)

so very the worst--and I'm going to have to fight them to go out to the shops today to get some kind of comfort food like yogurt or something
Don't worry, I make it my business to find free places. The only place I've even considered paying for here in London is the Zoo, and I still haven't decided if I want to do that or not yet.

SO SOON oh god what if we hate each other D: no that won't happen right
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:57 pm

(Very Happy) Mitz will count on him more than he does already, is Snooze ready for that.
Damian frowns at her, but nods. Noted and appreciated.
Jason's a big lovebug, once he's given the chance. What Steph gets to see is bits of the kid he was before he blew up, all excited about stuff and full of smiles.

Harry's counting on a wayward spoon. (Harry looks up until it's safe to blink without getting too obviously emotional. They are still friends.)

mmm yogurt I bought two giant tubs the other day because mmm yogurt
Sweet! I can get behind that. Though, honestly, the things to enjoy in Dublin are the pubs.

Dude, I think we would have figured out that we hate each other by now XD You might get pissed at how not sunny and fun I am all the time, but once we get over that hump we should be awesome.
I have to go now. I've had an awful morning so my dad is buying me lunch. I am going to try not to cry in public. Wish me luck!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:09 pm

He thinks he can shoulder that responsibility.
Babs is coming to understand his frowning as Damian's 'I'm not sure if you're lying or telling the truth and that discomforts me' expression. But his words are good enough.
She'll do her best to keep that going. Jason deserves to be excited and happy, to not be so tortured about things he can't control. She won't be trying to change him--she likes him, loves him, however he wants to be. But she can't deny how much she loves his smile.

Ian might lose his sense of direction once he's under the table. (Ian gives up and slides in close, wrapping his arms around Harry, one around his neck and the other around his waist. They're still more than that, for now, aren't they?)

I only bought four little ones--cheaper--but I powered through them. moar
Pick your favourite one and I'll shout you a drink there! I can nurse a drink as long as I want if I'm enjoying a place.

And you might get pissed off at how tired I regularly am! But hey, if you manage to keep me awake I'll get loopy, which is /hilarious/.
Enjoy your lunch I wish you luck~ I am going to go and get some comfort food because I promised my aunt I'd leave the flat at some point today. We will exchange stories upon our returns!
♥!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:57 am

Mitz leans in to speak over Snooze's lips, that's highly reassuring.
Damian stands at attention for half a second longer, but when it's clear that this highly awkward conversation is over he nods again and turns to leave.
He loves that he smiles around her. Real smiles don't happen around anyone else. Just Steph and her adorable helmet.

He does tend to. Harry sighs, he'll have to live with it. (Harry allows the moment and presses his face against Ian's neck. For now, love.)

mooooaaar yogurt
Okay so there's the Bank with is a pub in an old art deco bank building and it's gorgeous, there's the Foggy Dew with is a gorgeous and horrible dive on Temple Bar, and there's the Church which is, you guessed it, in an old church building and also gorgeous. Obviously we'll go see Wilde and get sarcastically smiled at and we'll see other things. There's also the Stag's Head, I love that place. I bring EVERYONE there. Oh and we'll have to spend a little money and go to the Trinity College campus and shell out to see the Long Room and the Book of Kells, that's a must. You'll love that.

It's okay, I'll keep poking you.
Lunch was okay and now I'm at my parents because fuck worrying about things for a little while. My mom is currently recovering from major dental surgery so we're both sitting here clutching our mouths, heh.

sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:15 am

Snooze will be Mitz's most devoted subject, he promises, his lips just brushing Mitz's as he talks. Speaking like this drives them /both/ mad.
Oh, Babs calls after him, and Damian? If he ever needs to talk--it's basically all she does, these days. She taps her earpiece. She's always around.
Steph will leave the helmet tucked in next to him if she ever has to run out early for milk or chilidogs.

Sometimes you just have to live with your flaws, Ian sighs, somewhat theatrically. (Ian buries his fingers in Harry's fine hair and closes his eyes tightly. Never say goodbye to him. All right? That can be their deal. Just to never say goodbye.)

I got moar yogurt and also six sausage rolls for 75p OH YEAH and one of those new wonka bars with the chocolate sauce in them aw man it was glorious
AWESOME awesome awesome awesome. Okay all right so I get there about half past five, so we can dump my bag and then you can take me ANYWHERE YOU WANT those pubs all sound freaking fantastic, I love iiiiiiiiiit

That will work! Up until the point where I start poking you back, mwahahahahahaaaaaa~
That will be good! You guys can moan and groan at each other and totally understand how each other is feeling.
you should get involved in this 'wish rising' thing on tumblr, people on FR are just sending each other random stuff, I have been doing it all afternoon and I feel so good, I've just been sending food and little bits of apparel and materials and basic familiars and it's /so damn rewarding/ it might make you feel better too
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:35 am

Mitz's eyes flutter a little. Mm. He could probably learn to like being in power, with Snooze's help.
Damian stops without looking back, bows his head to show that he heard her, and keeps walking.
He'll sit her helmet next to his hood and sigh ridiculously at them. And send her photos of them with a message: "Miss you."

Harry rests one hand high on Ian's thigh while he takes a sip of water, smiling smugly. Mm. True. (Harry pats Ian, firm and hopefully reassuring. He won't.)

aw yeee living the dream
Will you be up for walking and doing things after the ferry and stuff? We'll walk around anyway, and maybe get a latish bus the next day. We'll try to do as much as possible!

oh no the curse of real physical contaaaact
basically, yeah. My poor dad is making soft food for us and doing things.
I was looking at that earlier! I want to make a wish list but I would feel so bad about being lazy getting stuff to people, flops
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:59 am

Snooze licks at Mitz's lips delicately, then blows on them. He thinks Mitz would take to it like a fish to water. No one would dare disrespect him.
Babs will have to be satisfied with that. She might keep the visit to herself, rather than share it with Dick. The foundation of a relationship of some kind with Damian, he thinks.
Steph will literally sigh with fondness when she gets that message. It will be put in a file where she will never accidentally delete it.

It's just lucky that Ian's flaws are so harmless. Is that the right word...? He wonders. (Ian is practically hanging off Harry right now. He can't bring himself to let go and step back. Just one more moment.)

75p for six sausage rolls I was impressed
I would think so! My plan for the ferry is to find somewhere to sit and watch the water, so WE SHALL SEE maybe I will have sea legs, maybe it will be hilarious.

It's pretty easy, people seem to be satisfied with, like, 10 bits of food or a cheap bit of apparel. It's more the getting-a-message thing, I think?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:38 am

Snooze is talking about the same Mitz that Mitz is right? Because no, heh.
Damian feels miserable but less like Dick hates him, so it's something. He also didn't spend the whole conversation insulting Babs. Another something.
My god, Dick's going to tease the hell out of Jason and Steph when he finds out how cute they're being.

Harry looks at him sideways. Harmless is not how Harry would describe any part of Ian. (They're in no rush. Harry is, for perhaps the first time in his life, feeling a tad clingy.)

Proper nosh at proper English prices oh yes
Awww I hope it goes well~

That is pretty cute!
Sorry I disappeared, I had to put the lappy down due to battery and must do so again right now. I'll be back later!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:43 am

Snooze corrects himself. No one would dare disrespect Mitz, because he'll have Snooze and Mouse at his shoulders, ready to carry out Mitz's particularly innovative and brilliant orders.
Babs was pretty surprised at that. She takes it as a good sign.
They'll be sure to be all gruff and jocular around him, I'm sure. He'll have to stalk them to get the right blackmail material.

Ian gives Harry a very coy look, and takes a sip of his tea. (Maybe tonight they can simply lay in bed like this?)

Can't go past a fiver for a three course meal, oh yes
ME TOO apparently there's wifi on board so I will be keeping you up to date

I highly recommend you join in. The number of hats I have gotten today, whoo.
That is very understandable! I am well versed in the woes of the battery. HAVE FUN CHARGING
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:25 am

Mitz laughs a little, then kisses Snooze lightly. Weird little fantasy land you've concocted there, Snooze.
Take it as a sign that he's too emotionally weary to be too venomous.
I don't see Jason giving a shit, actually. Let Dick, oh ye of many friends and loved ones, tease the shit out of the Robins no-one wanted actually finding acceptance and, hopefully maybe, love in each other. Jason could not give a fuck what he thinks.

The hand on Ian's thigh slips higher and cups gentle, but he stays silent. (Harry inclines his head, resting it against Ian's. Too funereal. They can certainly stay in bed. Reading. Kissing. Watching things. Harry doesn't care. But not in each other's arms like Vesuvius is erupting around them.)

classic
Oh heeeey that'll be awesome. INSTAGRAM EVERYTHING

I will only want scrolls and capes, heh. My tastes are so expensive.
I am in bed and charging once more! But I am pooped. I've been up since eleven last night and I can't feel my hands. I may pass out at any moment, fair warning.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:40 am

Snooze feathers his own little kisses along Mitz's cheek. Mitz as dictator-in-chief, Snooze and Mouse as his advisors and, he chuckles, enforcers.
He needs a good hug as much as anyone.
Steph is adamant about throwing down the gauntlet if anyone tries to "warn her" about Jason.

Ian nearly chokes on his tea. He manages to swallow his mouthful, and gives an apologetic glance to anyone looking. Just inhaled at the wrong moment. (Sounds good. Sounds more than good, actually. Ian sighs, pleased at the very thought.)

OH HEY LOOK IRISH WATER o h hey look more irish water OH HEY MORE WATER I wonder if it's irish

I decided I wanted hats and masks. I got so many. But you can just ask for food and you will get FREAKING STACKS OF IT then go around gifting it out to everyone else! That's mostly what I've been doing.
I consider myself warned! *salute*!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:56 pm

Enforcers. That sounds like them. Do they get uniforms?
No-one will. They're all too emotionally weird to do it even if they recognised Damian in need, and while Dick recognises it he can't do anything about it right now. Because he's the reason behind it. Sooooo I like to imagine Damian going out to eat at the diner they all tend to frequent, both in costume and out, and Colin slides in next to him without another word. Damian will just glare at him but he won't budge and eventually Colin will say something like "You look sad." "How dare you." "No, but, you do." "You can't talk to me like that." "It's a free country." "...do you have any idea who I am?" "...a sad guy in a booth by himself with no-one to talk to?" And then they're friends.
Yeah. That's going to happen from everyone. Even Tim, no matter how okay he is with himself making out with Jason in dark alleys.

Careful, Ian. Harry feigns concern while he slowly rubs and palms Ian through his pants. (Alright then. Harry pats at Ian's back, this time as a signal for him to let go. They'll do that.)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAATER

Maybe I will. I just get so scared of anything involving other players on this site, now. Like no matter how nice one person is, someone else is going to snap at me for no reason.
I put on Derren Brown and his dulcet tones lulled me to sleep. Whoops!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:31 pm

Perhaps Mitz will have them parading around naked, Snooze suggests, his teeth grazing at Mitz's earlobe.
They're too emotionally weird, or else Damian has pushed them away so hard they'd never do it for fear he'd, like, bite them or something. Also holy crap Colin you get away with the most badass things, I love Colin.
Steph is going to challenge them all to fights. She can damn well take care of herself, /and/ she's gonna defend Jason's honour.

Oh, Ian sighs, Harry knows how Ian is. Just so, uhm, reckless sometimes. Breathing i-in water, for example. (Ian reluctantly loosens his grip on Harry. When he pulls back far enough, he recognises something different about the both of them. They're wary now. They both know they're on a countdown.)

HAVE ALL THE WEIRDLY FILTERED PICS OF WATER

So I take it from your post that you decided to give it a go? I hope it was fun for youuuuu. I'm thinking I'll do some more wish-filling this morning.
Don't you just hate it when that happens.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:40 pm

Mitz laughs, breathy. Y'know, he's kind of a fan of uniforms.
Damian recognises that and both hates himself for doing it automatically and hates others for not trying harder with him, like he's not worth the effort. And, he really really does, everyone loves him for it. See, Colin thinks that Damian is worth the effort - if only if he's fueled by curiosity.
Jason's going to watch the fights, circling around them and smiling tiny smiles. And is she really doing to challenge Bruce to a fight? She might take down Timmy. She might beat the crap out of Damian if he's feeling slow. But it will be no contest against Dick and Bruce. ...though I don't see them taking her up on the challenge.

Harry leans in a little, for everything looking like he's just turning to speak to Ian more directly. He meets Ian's eyes and smirks while he gets harder in Harry's hand. Well, they can both be a little reckless, can't they. (Harry's regretting the countdown already, like it might have been kinder to both to just have a clean break, but he can't bring himself to do it.)

BEST HIPSTER POSTS EVER LOL TXT IT

I did! I have a lot of excess familiars. I'm a little sad that the only things I want are expensive and won't get anything, but it's nice to get rid of some things.
Nah. Derren gives good dreamspace.
HI THERE
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Snooze grins. Then Mitz will have to think of something he'd like to see Snooze and Mouse wear.
In Tim's defence, he thinks he's put in a whole lot of effort and that Damian just gets /more/ difficult to be around. And Jason's scared off by the Talia in him. Steph would hug him, if he ever let her get within five feet of him. I think it helps that Colin is used to slightly damaged people being bitter and rude and hard to talk to. That describes most of the kids he spends most of his time with.
Well thanks for the confidence in her abilities. Steph doesn't really think Bruce will give her the time of day, and she's pretty sure that Dick has been just waiting for someone to enjoy spending time with Jason as much as he himself does, so.

Ian's eyes have blown dark as he gazes directly into Harry's. Yes, indeed. Everyone must think Harry's such a good boy. The stories Ian could tell them. (Ian would never have let it be a clean break. He's too stubborn and persistent.)

#water #ocean #loneliness #pretty girl #ugly girl #partaaaaaay

It's nice to just get food, really, heh. Seriously, though--I put up a few 'impossible' extras on my list before I went to bed, and when I woke up this morning, I had two more deity dolls and a tundra breed change sitting in my inbox. I think there's just gotta be the right person browsing the tag for you to get something impossible.
~too spoopy~
HELLO HOW YOU
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:00 pm

Mitz puts his hand on Snooze's neck. Well. He does. He does that. Regularly. He smiles lopsidedly and blushes just a touch.
Tim's the exception. Damian doesn't want anything to do with his father's favorite. I kind of love the idea of Jason seeing the Talia in him and not liking it? But more reasonably, he's just not around enough to care. Theoretically, he likes Damian. Kid has a bloodthirst in him that means the next generation might get shit done. And DAMIAN HAS A BIG BONER FOR STEPH OKAY SHE'S NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCHY. Colin can touchy. Because usually it's reassuring and kind in a way that Damian hasn't experienced since Grayson.
She's more than capable. Damian's just a perfectly trained genetically awesome super psycho and Bruce and Dick are the very best at what they do. I say might for taking down Timmy because she might go easy on him. And, you're right, Dick won't fight her on it because he thinks he'll kick her ass but because he wants Jason to be happy too. ...he just happens to know Jason better than her and wants her to be happy as well. It's a warning, not an objection.

They're all too blind to it. They'd never believe him. (That's thankfully true. Harry would go cold and dark after a clean break if Ian let it happen.)

my god I hate instagram people
I hate people

I don't think it's going to happen, but I'm pretty happy just sending stuff out. I was not selling because the AH is flooded and the autosell prices were a little low for my liking, and even though I'm getting no money from this I prefer it.
HI I AM OKAY BUT I SHOULD PROBABLY GET OUT OF BED (again) AND GET DRESSED HOW ARE YOU
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:09 pm

Snooze raises his eyebrows and pulls back enough so Mitz can see. Oh, really? Do tell, he purrs.
Man Damian is going to be fucking furious when he finds out about Jason and Steph, isn't he, but in a way that makes him really confused and upset. Also I bet Colin can touchy because he doesn't treat Damian like some ninja death child of the night whatever, just like he's a normal person.
Steph doesn't need to be warned. She's been around a long time, as long as most of them, and she knows what Jason's done as well as they do. She knows what he's been through, too. And he makes her happy. He doesn't treat her like glass just because she's got a vagina.

Is Harry sure? Ian can be very--he bites his lip briefly--mmm, convincing. (Ian knows that. And he knows he himself would go all kinds of scary damaged. So he'd chase.)

I'm with you there

It just makes you feeeeeeel good. I don't know how much money I 'lost' yesterday, giving stuff away, but it doesn't feel like a loss.
I AM ALSO OKAY CONSIDERING FOOD AT THE MOMENT
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:29 pm

Haha, no, there's - there's nothing to tell. He just regularly watches them walk and think that they could stand to have more tight pants in their lives. In Mitz's life.
He's going to be jealous and cold and sad without any reason for him to be sad, yes. And that is very novel for Damian! And kind of fascinating.
Dick doesn't treat her like glass because she has a vagina! He's pretty sure. He's not like that.

Harry squeezes Ian's cock through his pants without warning and turns away to take another sip of water. He is that, yes. (Sigh. These assholes.)

Yup! ~gifting randomers~
MMM FOOOD
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:45 pm

Tight pants, hm. Snooze could always try putting on a pair of Mitz's pants. He does have longer legs than Mitz, it might work.
Which will upset Steph, because she'll be blindingly happy with Jason and she'll be wanting to share her happiness with others, especially Damian who's been so sad lately, she just wants to help Damian cheer up.
I'm really not surprised that Damian always takes his time to tell Colin who he is--Wayne, superhero, etc. He likes being a normal friend, doesn't he.
He literally just did. He won't fight her and he thinks Jason'll hurt her, because she's a delicate little flower.

Ian's jaw works in his cheek, his teacup rattling a little in his hands. Was that a sudden chill? he asks someone on the other side of him. Maybe someone just opened a door. Made him jump, it did. (Trying to do what's best for the other.)

cue spending all the treasure I got from gathering this morning > : D
mmmmmmmmm okay you've convinced me
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

Mitz's pants might be too baggy. Wait. Uh. No, they probably won't. Snooze is so - solid. Not waif-y. Might work. Uh. Mitz thinks he might be into just seeing Snooze in his clothes. He wishes they were nicer, though.
Damian won't appreciate their happiness being pushed in his face. Especially their hot happiness. I kind of imagined Jason and Steph sitting around being briefed on something, with Jason holding onto Steph from behind - just calm and affectionate, nothing serious. Until he sees the look that Damian's giving them. Then he's going to brush Steph's hair aside to kiss her neck while he watches Damian squirm.
It feels kind of perverted, in a way, to him. Pretending to be normal. It's his version of rebelling.
That's not because she's a delicate flower! But because Jason is a - rough bludgeon.

Harry snorts, completely uncontrollable, when Ian says that. (While being as selfish as they can be.)

I am back up to 200k and kind of shocked at the prices of plentiful crackle babies, so hoping I'll get a few more 100k from those new babies that hatched today.
good call. Sorry for disappearing, a family friend came over so it was time to interact.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:12 pm

Maybe Mitz will get some nice Christmas presents, if he's very good. Snooze kisses underneath Mitz's ear. He'd like to see his clothes on Mitz, too. Sounds like some dress-up time is in their future.
Steph isn't trying to push their happiness in his face, she will have just been trying to bring him up a couple of levels of happy. But to be honest, she probably won't even notice Damian if Jason starts playing with her hair and kissing her neck. All her attention will be split between trying to focus on the briefing--and Jason.
Thus why he likes affectionate, gentle vanilla sex so much. And probably why he never makes fun of Colin's love of Rory.
She can handle that.

If he's not careful, he might get tea spilled over him. Then they'll have to go somewhere to clean up. And then how will Ian find his spoon? (They just want everything.)

/dude/ I only have 11k. Wow.
No worries! My uncle came home with a treeeeeeeeeeee so I got to watch that being set up. Not decorating, yet, we have to wait for my aunt to get home so we all do it together. ~family~
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:21 pm

Snooze doesn't have to. ...er, the present, he means, not the dress up. Mitz thinks that he should definitely do that if he wants to because yes please.
Damian will end up slowly going red and then angrily looking away, which Jason will find /very/ interesting. Jason's not going to distract Steph too much, though. He's not that bad.
Weeeell. He will. But he'll apologise almost instantly because he won't like lashing out at Colin out of jealousy. He never had childhood toys.

Ian has to lose his spoon first, remember. (Well, definitely. They want everything and also attention but also for people to leave them alone.)

I'm obsessed with staying above 100k >.>
Awwwww TREE TIME I am going to go to Frank's later and take my tree decorations and get the tree up in our house, has to happen, oh yes.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:32 pm

Snooze is madly, deeply in love with Mitz. He wants to see the delight on Mitz's face on Christmas day when Mitz opens a present from Snooze. Mitz is getting presents. That's a fact.
Steph has no problem with telling Jason off if he distracts her too much. She likes the challenge of keeping her focus. Also: that makes me wonder what Jason is planning.
Colin is interested in figuring out how Damian had fun, then, and how he has fun now.

He remembers, don't worry. Ian taps the spoon on the table. He's still got it in his sights. (other people, dumb people)

I used to be, and then I realised that I could use that money to, y'know, buy stuff. It's not like we're gonna have an emergency bill to pay on FR, heh.
YESSSSSS yes yes yes we will have to exchange photos
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:39 pm

Mitz looks at Snooze tenderly. Well. Okay. Mitz'll try to get some really good presents for Snooze and Mouse this year. (He's planning credit card fraud.)
Jason's not bothered by Steph telling him off, but if they're being briefed and someone else notices Jason getting frisky, he might be scolded. Which will spark an argument Jason doesn't want, especially if he and Steph are being included in something. And mostly Jason's interested in Damian's crushing. He could plan more, but he's too happy having Steph to himself.
He. He had fun by completing tasks his mother gave him. He has fun now by completing tasks his father gives him. There's nothing to figure out. It's all very simple.

Does he. What if he gets another chill? (who needs 'em)

That is true! But having a cushion means having enough money for those things they randomly announce. I was so happy to have at least some money leftover from the great circuit save-up of 2013 to get Crackle.
yessssss that will happen
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:49 pm

Mitz being here, with Snooze, at Christmas, is enough of a present. But Snooze won't say no to something for the kitchen, he adds, just to give Mitz an idea. (Snooze is planning on opening up bank accounts for Mitz and Jerel so they can have a little more freedom. With an address and a bank account, they can get proper over-the-counter jobs, if they ever need them. Jerel can deposit the money he gets from hunters and build up interest. Mitz might even be able to set up a donation bit on the Library.)
Steph is definitely pleased with being included, and doubly so to have Jason here, too. They need to look like they're going to be useful participants, for sure. Maybe after Jason and Steph have been together for a while, Jason can plan something. Steph is enjoying having all of Jason's attention, too, she wouldn't be in favour of sharing that for a long while.
Colin's--uh, guardians--they don't give him much to do. He has fun by, hm. Reading. Ooh, going down by the harbour and watching the ships. Sometimes, at the arcade down there, he gets free goes if he's hung around long enough, that's fun. And he gets pocket money sometimes (like a dollar), it's fun to wander around the city looking to spend it.

Then he might knock it off the table, that's true, and have to go looking for it. That would be tragic. But Ian is prepared to do his duty. (pbbbbbbt)

and now you have gorgeous gorgeous Crackle babies, so that did pay off, heh
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Mitz hasn't stopped being here, with Snooze, at Christmas, since he met him, Mitz reminds him. But, yeah, kitchen things. Okay. Good idea. (I get the feeling Mitz and Jerel won't know what to do with that gesture for a while.)
Jason's not going to fuck this up for Steph. On either count.
Damian frowns. Colin has fun looking to spend money? That's - interesting.

His duty, Harry echoes, murmuring. You know, Ian. Harry quite likes that.

Four gorgeous babies who are currently massively overpriced in quiet hopefulness. I'll take them down later today, I think.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:08 am

Yes, he did stop for a while, Snooze points out softly. Which is why Snooze is so thankful to have him here now. (Snooze is always giving practical gifts he wishes he could just give tacky cutesy whatevers that people just like upon seeing augh)
Steph knows he won't. That's why Jason's so awesome. He cares so much. He pretends he doesn't, but she's worked her way in enough now that she can see it, plain as anything. He's the best.
Well, yeah! He gets to choose something he wants. And shopkeepers are always so pleased to have someone looking at their stuff. Like, really looking, with active interest. Oh, man, there's this cheese shop over on sixteenth, the lady there does the /best/ sheep's cheese, she uses Colin as a bit of a taste tester when he's around there.

Ian raises his eyebrows at Harry, whose hand has stilled. Oh?

If you just price-match them to dragons who look like them, I find that generally works for selling. Although I haven't sold these circuit tundras yet. Frown. Blackish/blackish/bright circuit plentifuls usually sell in a snap.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:23 am

Mitz makes a :/ face. Well. Then he'll be extra Christmassy. (Awww Snooze, you are a cute.)
Jason only gives a fuck about her. He doesn't care about anything or anyone else. Tiny smile. Promise.
Does Colin like cheese very much? A favorite food? Or does he have other favorite foods?

Harry opens his mouth, closes it, and then speaks. Yes. He likes that quite a lot. He takes his hand away completely and smiles a little. If Ian would excuse him for a moment, Harry believes he needs to take a quick trip to the washroom. And he suspects Ian will have to go looking for him in around five minutes.

Everyone's being weird about spending because of camping out for Crackle, still, I believe.
whoops delay again. Battery woes. I am plugged in once more!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:29 am

Snooze thinks he should tie mistletoe into his hair. Then they can have excuses to be attached at the lips all day long. (noooooo he is the worst why can't he just give good presents)
Steph curls her fingers through his thick hair. See? He's the best.
Cheese is easy to eat and tasty and filling, you know? Oh, wow, favourite foods. He likes big flavours? Spicy stuff, or really tart stuff, or sweet stuff. Something that's really like--he mimicks punching himself in the face--bam in the mouth, right?

Ian sits up straight when Harry pulls his hand away, looking a little lost, like he's not sure what he said wrong. But he soon relaxes into a smile. He'll come haul Harry out of the toilet if he falls in, of course. What are best friends for?

I don't remember the camping going on this long for Skydancers. I think it's cause Crackle is so affordable, heh.
THANK GOD I was a bit worried about a sudden drop off in the middle of the day
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:29 am

Snooze thinks he should tie mistletoe into his hair. Then they can have excuses to be attached at the lips all day long. (noooooo he is the worst why can't he just give good presents)
Steph curls her fingers through his thick hair. See? He's the best.
Cheese is easy to eat and tasty and filling, you know? Oh, wow, favourite foods. He likes big flavours? Spicy stuff, or really tart stuff, or sweet stuff. Something that's really like--he mimicks punching himself in the face--bam in the mouth, right?

Ian sits up straight when Harry pulls his hand away, looking a little lost, like he's not sure what he said wrong. But he soon relaxes into a smile. He'll come haul Harry out of the toilet if he falls in, of course. What are best friends for?

I don't remember the camping going on this long for Skydancers. I think it's cause Crackle is so affordable, heh.
THANK GOD I was a bit worried about a sudden drop off in the middle of the day
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:01 am

Mitz laughs. Can't do that. Still have to be able to talk to the family over the holidays, y'know. (Nooooo but he's buying Mitz clothes, Mitz will flip out with how nice that isss)
Only the best for his girl.
Damian nods slowly, taking that in and thinking about it probably far more seriously than any normal person would.

That is exactly what Harry's thinking. He pushes away from the table, nods at anyone else looking at him, and purposefully makes his way to the bathroom.

I think that was because everyone had been saving for so long? And anyone who hadn't (me) just waited like a normal person until the money was there and it was easily snagged.
HI THERE yes mostly I am sitting around lazing and internet is so involved with the typing and such. Heh.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:44 am

Snooze complains. Talking, talking's so last year. (Snooze is going to buy Mitz everything Mitz has ever expressed even a vague interest in. He's going to spend the weeks leading up to Christmas taking every highly-paid job he can.)
She likes that. Being his girl. Oh, hang on, does that mean she might eventually get to sit in /front/ when they're on the bike? Will he teach her?
It always seems more real? Colin doesn't know how to explain it. Like, white bread's all good, but once you've swallowed it you wouldn't know it had been there. Colin likes things that leave a reminder, maybe, is how to explain it.

Ian makes very polite conversation while hiding his aching groin. After a proper amount of time, he announces he's going to go and see if Harry has fallen in, he seems to be taking his time. Then he slips off to find him and see exactly what got Harry so riled up about Ian mentioning his duty.

I don't know why people save, tbh. Surprise drops are good to save for, but not at the expense of things you actually want /now/, you know?
I just helped decorate the tree! It smells goooood. I think if it were me, I would have made it much more colourful and cluttered, though. My aunt goes for a minimalist thing. White and brown balls, small glass ornaments, that kind of thing.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:02 am

Mitz kisses Snooze's nose. He'll try to explain that to Max and Jet. (Snooooooze no Mitz will only be able to get you socks and maybe a fancy kitchen appliance and a sweater from ill-gotten gains.)
Why the hell hadn't she asked him before? Hell yes, he'll teach her. It'll be fun as fuck.
That's interesting. Damian feels kind of the same about the breakfasts he used to eat when he was younger, at home with his mother. Nothing feels as real here as it did back then.

As soon as Ian comes to the washroom looking for Harry, he'll pull him inside, lock the door behind him and crush their mouths together.

Yeah, I get that. But also I like looking at all my monies and gems and going yes good monies
I like both! Hm. To a degree. I don't mind cluttered so long as it's tasteful, you know?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:10 am

With his mouth full of Snooze's tongue, Snooze teases. That will be interesting. (Snooze never thinks to get these things for himself, so the socks and sweater will go straight on and he will literally spend /hours/ cooking with a new appliance, he is shameful about how much he loves his kitchen.)
Awesome! Steph will have to start saving for her own bike, so they can go on late night road trips.
Was she a particular--Colin hums. Uh, ethnicity? Is that the right word? Because she probably made him all the food that her family made her when she was little, Colin's heard that's how it goes.

Ian makes a startled sound, then moans and opens under Harry's... /assault/, his demanding tongue. He clutches tight at Harry's waist and kisses back with everything he's got.

If only it could be real monies, then I'd be doing that.
it's always important that it looks good, of course, but her tree looks kind of sparse... I just realised why, there is no tinsel. I'm not used to no tinsel trees.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:23 am

Mitz'll write a note. (Mitz just hopes it won't end up too little.)
Jason pouts a little. Aw, babe. He'll miss her on his bike with him.
Damian actually laughs. His mother didn't /make/ anything. She's not one to cook. But they had whatever was correct in the culture of the country they were in. Damian spent most of his childhood in Saudi Arabia. So. But that doesn't matter. They were talking about Colin.

Harry doesn't let up, even while furiously undoing Ian's belt and unzipping his pants.

Siiiigh well this is at least some way to feel like I can get monies
uuurgh tinsel. Well I am sorry because you are going to be disappointed by both my and my parental tree because tinsel is a no. ...unless you can get the proper string tinsel instead of those vines/wreaths of the stuff.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:30 am

That's more realistic. (Once he sees the way Snooze's eyes shine, he'll know it's perfect.)
Snuggling into his back like his own personal heater, huh? Yeah, she can imagine. But it'll be fun, too, to have her racing alongside him, right?
Colin beams when Damian laughs. Saudi Arabia, he breathes. That sounds so cool. Colin's never been anywhere except Gotham, he'd love to try that kind of food. They can talk about both of them, he assures Damian.

Ian kisses Harry until he himself is panting, his chest heaving with the need to take a proper breath. He whines into Harry's mouth, and only once he gets his hands inside Harry's bespoke trousers does he finally tear his mouth away to breathlessly ask, "Duty?"

Tell me about it I am /so/ thankful to have any kind of job waiting for me somewhere
I will have a look around! I have to make a visit to a christmas shop, apparently, to pick out an ornament to represent me on my aunt and uncle's tree, so I'll have a look there. I love me some tinsel.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:41 am

Mitz smiles. He loves Snooze. (That'll mean everything to him.)
Jason hugs her close. She's always into racing him. Jason's little speed freak.
No, Colin's infinitely more interesting. What was it like, growing up in Gotham?

Harry growls at Ian's touch and fast breathing and his voice, but doesn't reply. He can't really put to words why he likes it. He just has to take Ian apart right now.

sigh yeah that is pretty badass
I don't think you'll find the stuff. Generally speaking, they have all the same stuff over there as they have here. And the stringy stuff has never been here, ever. But you might get lucky!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:47 am

Snooze loves Mitz, too. So damn much. (It means everything to Snooze, too. The only reason he has money ever is because he sells things to shady people. He doesn't get presents often.)
Steph noses under his jaw. He looks really good with the wind in his hair.
He's really not that interesting. Colin waves his hand. It was, uh. He's not sure. He doesn't really have anything to compare it to. But, like, there's always all kinds of--interesting people around, there's always something happening, something to see. Or run away from, he laughs a little.

Ian goes a little bit limp at that growl, letting a whole lot of his weight drape on Harry. But he keeps his feet under him and fumbles at Harry's own trousers, cursing into the kisses when his fingers get tangled in buttons and zips.

also dude I am /still/ giving out presents, I'm freaking Santa
There's, like, millions of different kinds of tinsel in Australia. What the hell, British Isles.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:06 am

Mitz gets all weird feeling, expanding and warm and huge, whenever Snooze says that. He still can't believe that he's lucky enough to have Snooze, and Mouse, love him. (Mitz makes it his business to get Snooze presents.)
Jason snorts. He's usually wearing a helmet that covers his whole head, sweetness.
Damian smiles, but his eyes are frowning. Well, that's highly accurate, at least. Something happening, something to run away from. Gotham is... it's a mess.

Harry ignores Ian's hands, for the most part. He yanks Ian's pants down and starts jerking him off right there, none too gentle, but they don't have time for tender.

I stopped because I got sick of rolling through the tag but I'll pick it up later I think IT IS PRETTY FUN also I got some bugs and seafood and it's awesome
Dunno! Many different tinsels in MURICA too, but whatcha gonna do. Not have tinsel I guess
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:41 am

It always feels like it's part of a demon's deal, doesn't it? This kind of happiness only comes before a great amount of suffering, in Snooze's experience. So he'll hold onto it with everything he's got. (Snooze has noticed that Mitz tends to come home with something new every time he goes out.)
In her /imagination/, she explains. She extrapolates from how Jason's hair usually looks, to how it would look with the wind in it. She doesn't think she could handle the actual sight, her heart might give out from hotness.
Not always, Colin says, loyally. Sometimes things happen that you run /towards/. Things that are awesome to see, like... like the time Superman came to the city, right? There was like a parade and everything, that was fun to watch.

Ian starts to whine, and he buries his face in Harry's neck to muffle himself. He gets his own hand around Harry's cock, pulling him out of his pants, and tries to match Harry's furious pace. But he doesn't get much of a chance--this kind of teasing followed by rough, desperate handling has Ian on the edge. It won't be long before his hands are spasming, before he's crying out his release into Harry's skin.

I GOT A TUNDRA SCROLL it was bloody crazy I cannot believe someone actually gave me one I went nuts, apart from that I got enough hats for literally all of my dragons
fuckin' weird brits
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:18 am

Mitz looks down. Heaven's all memories and perfect dreams. So it could be that he's still dead. Or that it's a demon deal. Or that he's being slowly eaten by a djinn. But he doesn't care. He really doesn't. He wants to be with them more than anything. He doesn't care how. ("thank you for loving me")
Jason snorts. Please, princess. He's no Prince Charming. But he likes the visual, too. Fuck, she should see how perfect she is when she shakes out her hair after wearing that helmet of hers.
Damian smiles thinly. He thinks that Superman guy is a little bit of a show off. But it's always nice to see Gotham come together.

Harry grins against Ian's skin. So good, love. Utterly glorious. /Gorgeous/.

ugggh so lucky
true! Everyone's weird around here
whoops food happened and I disappeared again and I will do so once again soon to go up to Frank's
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down