[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:34 am

Snooze desperately wants this to be real. But even if it were a djinn, or something of the sort--Mitz and Mouse make him so happy, he just doesn't think he'd have the strength to break free. ("for being my eyes when I couldn't seeeeeeeeee for parting my lips when I couldn't breeeeeeeeatheeee")
She grins at him. She might do that on purpose, just to show off for him. Steph's kind of vain about her hair, as he knows. She learned all kinds of eye-catching tricks to do with it.
Colin actually agrees, about Superman? He seems so, y'know, out there. Untouchable. Not real? But it's not like Batman or Robin ever do parades or anything. They're night-time guys. Colin looks disappointed, briefly.

Ian clings to Harry, hanging onto his hips for dear life as his head spins. He thinks he may have sweat all over Harry's shirt. Sorry?

I think it was a case of someone feeling /particularly/ generous at precisely the right time to see my post, I nearly cried (and then turned one of my Imps into a Tundra WHOOPS sorry not sorry I was bored with him as an imp anyway)
food is about to happen here so the disappearing thing might be tandem for us
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:03 am

Mitz looks up. Mitz would die to be with Snooze. To have this. So he's glad he does. (*squints and flips through musical memories* huh that happened way to go Mitz)
He's a sucker for her showing off like that. He kind of grunt-growls and pulls her closer, grinning. But she /knew/ that already, huh?
Damian watches him closely. No-one wants Batman and Robin to be in a parade. Half the city hates them and the other half are scared of them. They're not - he waves his hand, looking for the words. They're not as family friendly as Superman.

Don't you dare apologise for that, Ian. Harry won't.

SACRILEGE eh don't worry about it, the only thing keeping me from exalting an Imp right now is the fact that I watched the community rip people apart when they found out for someone else
*salute!*
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:51 am

Snooze curls his fingers in Mitz's hair again and tugs on his handful. There's no need for Mitz to die again to get Snooze here. (at least it wasn't "I waaaaant youuuuuu to want meeeeee")
She tips her chin up at him. That might be why she does it, she says, with a cheeky grin.
No. But you can bet any parade with Batman and Robin in it would be /super/ interesting! Colin grins.

Ian rubs his cheek lazily against Harry's, then kisses him. He promises he isn't sorry for /that/. No way. But maybe for messing Harry's fine shirt. Mmm. What brought that on?

ugh people /suck/ if you don't want the Imp exalted then YOU TAKE IT for gods' sake I don't want it
we are now watching Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone MEMORIES
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:57 am

Mitz tilts his head with Snooze's tug, his jaw going automatically slack. No, he answers instantly. He won't do that again. (even though it might as well be their entire soundtrack)
Jason leans in and right before he kisses her, he smiles against her own. It works, sweetheart. It works so well.
Damian laughs humorlessly. Yes, 'interesting' would be one word to describe the bloodbath that would no doubt take place.

Harry needs a reason?

Fucking right? Just take them they are so inexpensive DON'T YOU YOUNGUNS KNOW HOW GOOD YOU GOT IT
ahahaha we were watching Chamber of Secrets earlier~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:07 am

Good, Snooze says, his voice a low purr again. He does like it when Mitz goes glassy-eyed like that. (I'm surprised we haven't come up with a 10 Things I Hate About You AU because Julia Stiles is Mouse, Heath Ledger is Snooze and THERE'S EVEN JOSEPH GORDON LEVITT)
Steph pushes into the kiss, her arms hooked around Jason's neck. I'm going to go ahead and assume the briefing's over by now, heh.
That's probably true, Colin winces. But hey, it'd give people the chance to figure out where they stand, he points out, his face going serious for a moment.

No, not usually. Ian gives him a lazy, satisfied smile. But he doesn't often interrupt afternoon tea with his grandmother for a tryst.

I paid 200k and a Wildclaw scroll for my first Imp you whiny little bitches
'TIS THE SEASON
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:15 am

Mitz does like it when Snooze gets his attention and lays down the law. (I am pretty sure we have! Because I remember me and Freo talking about it, at least. It's not so much another AU, though, as much as - a visual representation of one of the many HSAU stories we've gone through, heh.)
Maybe they just finally distracted each other enough. I can see Dick sighing, since he was probably the one giving the briefing (there is no way Bruce would have been, with Jason in the room glaring him down) and just waving at the others to signal a break.
Damian cocks his head. Batman and Robin, Colin means?

Harry lifts his shoulder in a lazy shrug. He wanted Ian and he wanted him now.

the long long ago
they are incredibly Christmassy movies though, how did that happen, they were such summery books
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:25 am

It's quite a simple law, that one. But the more often Snooze has to spell it out, the more he'll /snatch/ Mitz's attention. (mmmm yes, with angry!loner!Snooze)
While Steph and Jason sit and mumble at each other and share little kisses like the big stupid heads they are.
No, everyone else. Colin waves his hand. If stuff happened during the day, people couldn't ignore it, pretend it's not happening. They'd have to deal with it.

Ian kisses the corner of Harry's mouth once, and then again. It didn't have anything to do with Ian mentioning duty? It did seem to.

of like two months
it's because England and Scotland are cold and grey, trufax--also because Christmas is always kind of a big deal each year
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:33 am

Mitz looks at Snooze like he's hung the stars. Well, Snooze knows how Mitz is much better at grasping physical lessons? Yeah. (mmm angry!loner!Snoozle)
With Tim and Damian looking away awkwardly and Dick smiling and frowning worriedly in turn.
Damian shakes his head. He's not quite sure if it would be that simple? People can realise something one moment and change their minds back straight afterward. Especially Gothamites.

Harry hums. Perhaps. He moves away to get tissue and also to tuck himself away.

it was a LONG TIME AGO OKAY
Yeah, tis true.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:47 am

Snooze will be sure to remember. Especially with Mitz looking at him like that. (mmmmm smoking and blowing things up in chemistry and performing grand gestures on the football pitch)
Steph would have to pull Tim aside a little later and hug him and whisper to him a little. Promise that she isn't just working her way through the boys, that she really did love Tim, and now she really does love Jason.
Ah, that's pretty true, Colin agrees. But it sure would be good if some people would face up to things being messy here.

Ian keeps hold of him, stumbling along after him. Doesn't he get to repay the favour? He pouts. Or is Harry still concerned about Ian losing his spoon?

except it wasn't that long, all it took was new people who don't know that imps are limited for their price to drop so low
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:53 am

Is it so different from how he usually looks at Snooze? (tasty angry bastard)
Just imagining Tim balking and stammering his disbelief that Steph feels like she needs to reassure him about that - then realising later that he really did need that.
Damian sucks his teeth. If that were truly the case, if that were /possible/, Gotham wouldn't need Batman or Robin.

Harry leans in while he wipes Ian down and cleans his own hand. He bites Ian's bottom lip lightly. Not now. They can't be /too/ long.

Fucking new blood. They were supposed to bring balance to the Force, not leave it in ruin!
I am so fucking tired right now, I may fade at any moment.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:17 am

Not really, no. But then, Snooze remembers most everything Mitz tells him. (mmmm he'll be seducing Mouse for the bet, scamming money from Mitz, and then he'll fall in love with both DAMMIT)
She'll just hug him again, really tightly, and kiss his cheek. She just wanted to tell him, make sure he knew.
Colin frowns. Hm. Yeah, that's a good point. No, he thinks he likes having the city's protectors about.

Ian pushes up into Harry's hand very lazily. Will Harry change his shirt? Only Ian thinks he looks quite dashing, a bit rumpled.

WE TRUSTED THEM
same-o, bro-o
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:25 am

Part of the dragony package? (WELL GEE NO ONE SAW THAT COMING so but seriously Mitz didn't see that coming)
He does now. And - she's happy?
Damian smirks a little. Is Colin a fan?

Harry looks over Ian to the mirror. Hm. If Ian likes it, he's sure no-one will notice to the point of scandal...

well it's their fault now that they only have one robotic hand left and find it hard to make money the dicks
okaaaaaaaay-o, it is goodnight time. GOODNIGHT THE NOC sleep good and nice and pleasantly~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:39 am

Part of the being-in-love package, actually. Snooze strokes Mitz's face. (neither did Snooze it will seriously puzzle him he's never been ~attached~ to anyone but if he sees Mitz getting beaten up he'll feel oddly protective)
Very. It sounds crazy, everyone tells her she's crazy. Even Jason tells her she's crazy. But she's so happy.
Colin shrugs a bit, grinning. He thinks they're pretty cool. That they'll stand up and do something, help people.

Ian runs a thumb over Harry's shirt collar. To be honest, if Harry looked like this after getting up in the morning, Ian would drag him right back into bed.

HAHAAAAAAAAAA SUCKERS now they'll never see their children or wives again
GOODNIIIIIIIIGHT sleep weeeeeeell I wish you very pleasant dreams~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Mitz kind of scrunches his face happily. Oh. He really likes that package. (what the hell he's seen that kid get beat up so many times why now why this)
Okay. Good! Tim thinks that's really good. He's happy she's happy. But... she'll tell him, straight away, if she's not?
Damian smiles. Well. He supposes someone has to, correct?

If Harry was getting up out of bed while fully clothed, he'd expect to have Ian drag him back to undress him.

shows what they know
hiiiiiiiiii
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:22 pm

So does Snooze. It makes his heart beat faster when Mitz is near; it gives him wonderful dreams; it fills his house with their voices. (he's sure it's just 'cause the kid is giving him money, that's the ONLY reason he's going to wade into this fight and get Mitz out of it)
She promises she will. Tim's still her best friend, she says, kind of hesitantly.
No one /has/ to. It's a choice. A really good one, a brave one.

Ian can have as many arms and legs as a spider if he really tries. He kisses Harry's cheek again, soft and fond. Shall they depart?

hellooooooooo how you
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Mitz loves it when Snooze gets all poetical. (he will be rewarded by a very embarrassed and bleeding Mitz)
Tim looks down at his feet, smiling. Yeah. She's still his. He doesn't worry about people this much unless they're best friends.
Damian sits back. Colin /is/ a fan, he teases gently.

Mm. Yes. Wait - come back. Harry cleans him up a little better and then kisses him again. Okay. Go. Harry will follow in a little bit. Ian can make up anything he likes, so long as he doesn't call this diarrhea.

hiiiiiii I am okay I am cold and a little annoyed that google won't tell me when you reply but I JUST SOLD A TUNDRA BABY FOR 180k so that is cool
how are yooooooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:13 pm

Mitz draws it out of him. He makes Snooze's tongue do all /sorts/ of things, Snooze teases. (Snooze will drag him into the smokers' bathroom so he can clean up with no one watching. Everyone's too scared of Snooze to come in here, mostly.)
Steph immediately relaxes and smiles wider. Good. He's really sweet. But Jason's treating her right, she promises. Better than right, actually, he's all kinds of besotted, she confides in him, grinning.
Colin pulls a face at Damian, but it's a smiling face. Well, yeah. Everyone has heroes. Colin wishes he could defend people who need it. Batman and Robin don't mind getting their hands dirty, getting into the ghettos to take care of problems. Lots of other heroes don't do that, he shrugs.

Ian comes up with something sensible, as he is wont to do when he puts his mind to it: What about Harry got distracted with a phone call?

holy bajeebus you are a megastar
I am gooooood my aunt is going to take me shopping after my debacle with the 'BRITISH BEANIES DON'T FIT ME' shopping trip, so I shall be heading out in a little whiiiiile
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:23 pm

Snooze's tongue makes Mitz so all sorts of things, Mitz teases back. (Mitz will insist that he's okay, but gingerly and kind of expertly clean himself up with wet tissue as quickly as possible.)
Tim rubs the back of his neck. Uh. Yeah. Jason's - he doesn't know. Different, he guesses, once he has a little affection. Like. He opens up.
Damian's expression goes a little unreadable when Colin says 'heroes' over and over, but he shrugs. He supposes those other ones aren't really heroes if they don't want to get serious about problems out there.

Oh, yes. Perfect. Completely reasonable.

also just had a crossroads war for one of the SDs that no-one wanted wow
aaaaaaaa I both hope you find something and also not because knitting you a hat is all I got in terms of Christmas gift ideas oh no
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:41 pm

Mmm, Snooze knows. He's been thinking of making a reference guide for himself, for when he particularly wants to hear a specific noise or see a specific face. (Snooze does Not Like watching someone so expertly deal with the signs of abuse. It makes him all prickly and growly. Mama bear, crossed arms, guarding the door, etc.)
Yeah. Steph smiles. Yeah, she wishes she'd thought to try and hug him before. He gives great hugs. She's always kind of wanted to, like, be buddies with him, y'know? Now it's even better.
Exactly, Colin agrees. You have to actually /do/ something. If you see a problem and you don't do anything about it, it makes you--something. Not a hero. A coward, maybe.

See? Even when Harry makes Ian's brain leak out of his ears, Ian can still come up with something to keep Harry's reputation in tact, he teases. He traces his fingers under Harry's chin, then leaves, before he's too tempted to stay.

doooooooooooooooood this wish rising thing has clearly got something to it
ahahaahha you can still knit me a hat I can wear MORE THAN ONE HAT because there will, undoubtedly, be more than one day when it is cold enough for hats
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:48 pm

That - Snooze, that would be slightly unfair. (So when Mitz turns around with just a split lip and looking otherwise okay, even if he does walk carefully, and is faced with this vision of anger he's going to shrink back and mumble thanks and then race out the door.)
Tim clicks his tongue. He doesn't think they've ever hugged. Huh. Wow. Now he feels like crap.
Colin thinks about this a lot?

Harry smiles at the door for a moment, then seriously fixes himself up. He has to wait a little longer before he's completely free of the raging erection he's sporting, and then he follows after.

so handy I am glad I thought to push dragons on people, I got 7k and 6 gems out of what was supposed to be about 3 gold.
It certainly will, yes. I lost my hat the other day Sad I will have to get another one.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:54 pm

Snooze grins. He has no objection to Mitz compiling a similar database. (Snooze will let him go but then he'll find Mitz later and chuck him some ointment or other that he uses on himself when he gets into fights, something that works really well as bruise balm or whatever.)
Steph tips her head. Well, it's gotta be approached with caution. Can't startle someone like Jason or you end up on your ass. If Tim's ever gonna try it, let her get a camera first, okay?
Colin shrugs and kind of buries his face in his scarf. Yeah. He sees a lot of people who need protecting.

Completely free? Ian will have to work hard to bring that up to speed when he's looking for his spoon.

yessssssssss any money is good money
Sad((( how did you lose it, was it the wind, WAS IT JACK FROST
okay leaving the flat now, phone replies from now on~
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:01 pm

Well. Who's to say he hasn't already? How else will he know just how unfair it is? (Mitz won't know what to say to that. Thank you but please don't say anything to anyone?) (Also I think Mitz is probably paying Snooze to get Mouse to date so that Jerel can date one of her sisters, who he's really into. That makes sense, right?)
Tim snorts. Not going to happen. They're good now, but not hugging good. He doesn't think.
Hard not to see, in Gotham. Damian eyes Colin for a moment. What neighbourhood does he live in?

Completely free to the naked eye, at least. The trousers he wears aren't good for stealth hardons, but he'll be easily worked up after that.

delicious money
WHO KNOWS all I know is I had it one second and it was gone the next
*salute!*
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:07 am

Oh? So Mitz has catalogued all of Snooze's reactions? Can he play Snooze like a piano? (Snooze will just gruffly wave it off. He'll end up telling Jerel off for letting it happen.) (YES SO MUCH and then at the prom scene it all falls apart--Mitz gets beaten up, Snooze yells at him for not standing up for himself, Mitz calling himself so pathetic he's paying Snooze to date the girl he likes, Mouse overhears and freaks and flees, Snooze can't figure out which one to chase and probably ends up trying to see both, getting rebuffed by both, and getting into a massive fight and not coming to school for a week)
Just let her know if the urge is ever upon him, she grins. Alfred would pay good money for a photo of it.
Colin goes a little shifty. The, uh. The Narrows. He sighs.

Good. Ian definitely needs to show Harry how much he appreciates and adores him.

ALL I WANT IS A DAMN PAIR OF FLAT BOOTS AND A BEANIE AND SOME GLOVES GODDAMN Sad
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:17 am

Uh. Wow, no. Not nearly. But he wants to be able to. (Mitz will end up being yelled at by his brother, thanks Snooze for not telling anyone.) (DRAMA I love it so much. Mitz hates himself so much~)
So would Tim. It'd be good in his collection.
Damian doesn't blink. Oh, okay. So he's seen enough to talk about it, then. Damian's sorry. Colin looks uncomfortable.

Harry may stop him and say that he would prefer the freedom of having Ian sprawled on him in his room instead.

HOW IS THIS SO HARD TO ACHIEVE
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:43 am

Snooze is very willing to sprawl out for Mitz's experiments. He's also quite sure Mitz will be enthusiastic about Snooze's own research, when he thinks about it some more. (Snooze will end up decking Jerel if Jerel doesn't protect his own family. What kind of brother is he?) (So much shouting and unhappiness with no easy fix in sight, delicious)
Tim still got their one? The Steph-Brown-original selfie?
Colin is startled for a moment. Usually when he says where he's from, people get all... like, either pitying or snobby. He wrinkles up his face.

Ian wants that, as well. But he wants to kiss Harry under the table, give him a little promise of what's to come--or a touch of his own torture, heh.

Flat boots and bright red beanie achieved. Gloves were optional anyway, my hands stay fairly warm.
Oxford St has the WORST phone reception for a high St I've ever experienced. Sitting and waiting for someone is a nightmare because there's no signal on phones to internet.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:09 am

Mitz inclines his head, smiling. Well. He's not saying he couldn't be talked into it... (It's not his fault if he didn't know, really.) (gorgeous, best part)
He has it framed, yeah. It's on his desk, here in the Manor. Where it's safe.
Damian sniffs and shakes his head. No-one can help where they are from. Where they come from.

Harry supposes he shouldn't hold Ian back from doing his duty.

Success!
*soothing noises* I was not around anyway. Met up with a highly pregnant friend and her child. Crazy times.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:13 am

Or kissed into it? Cue coy smile. (There's no way he didn't know.) (and then everyone avoiding everyone at school until someone SNAPS)
Awesome. Steph gives him a shining grin.
See, that makes sense. And especially people young as them, right? Like, it's not like they can get their own places.

Ian is going to figure out what Harry's thing is, with duty.

SUCCESS yes excellent
doooooooood that would be nuts
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:30 am

Mitz traces the smile with his fingers. Or that, he says quietly. (Jerel has a lot on his plate. It's tough being in such high demand!) (I WONDER WHO IT WILL BE it'll be Seth)
And, and it's kind of better and healthier now. Because it's a picture of Tim and his best friend, not a picture of Tim and his ex-girlfriend.
It's not like that at all. People put too much stock in where people come from, anyway. (Damian feels kind of bad because he actually could have his own place. Several. But he knows that this isn't normal, so he plays along.)

There's nothing to figure out. Harry likes the implication of devotion. Loyalty.

it was pretty weird. And she did the pregnant and mom friend thing of asking when I would be getting pregnant. I went off on one a little, but eh. She brought it upon herself.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:41 am

Snooze watches Mitz adoringly, and he gently kisses Mitz's fingers. He likes the idea of knowing Mitz so intimately and thoroughly it's practically an encyclopaedia of Mitz. (Family should come first, jesus. It's not like Jerel actually /likes/ any of the shitheads he hangs out with, or will ever see 'em again after he graduates. Family's different.) (It'll be Seth he'll absolutely /drag/ Mitz around in a determined effort to make him happy again)
Tim and his always friend. Steph offers him her hand in a clasp sort of way.
So true. What matters is what you /do/, not where you're from, honestly. (Colin doubts highly that he will /ever/ have his own place, but he, too, plays along. ~they're so mfeo~)

Loyalty. That, Ian can promise him, Ian has always felt for Harry. If Harry were his commanding officer, Ian would be his best officer's pet, he teases quietly.

AFTER YOUR FUNERAL has been my response of late
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:01 am

Snooze already knows him like that, though. (It's not Jerel's fault if Mitz doesn't ask for help when he needs it.) (He was happy watching Mouse be happy. So they can get Snooze and Mouse together, somehow.)
Tim takes it, then hugs her. Always.
Damian smiles. It's nice to hear that line of thinking. (siiiiiigh)

Harry gives him a look. Ian has always been the officer's pet.

sigh yeah I just told her she just doesn't want to be alone in her hormonal misery
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:05 am

He does. But he could always know more. There will always be more to learn. (They're too similar. Jerel'd never ask for help either.) (/No/ they're going to do this /properly/ damn it, make things the way they should be.)
Steph hugs him very tightly.
It's only common sense, isn't it? Colin is pleased with the smile.

Very specific officers.

that's a pretty kind way of putting it
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:18 am

And Mitz could hardly keep Snooze from learning more, could he. (Jerel doesn't need anyone's help.) (What the hell does properly mean.)
Tim's broken up with her before, but it didn't feel like a goodbye as much as this hug.
Damian snorts. Oh, you'd think, wouldn't you?

Specific officer, Harry corrects.

I was feeling generous.
I will disappear for a little while now! I have to head home and stuff. Then get ready for bed as soon as I get home because tiiiiiiiired. But I will try to catch you before you sleep!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:29 am

Would he want to? (And Mitz thinks exactly the same thing. Step up and be a fucking man, Jerel.) (It means exactly what it sounds like, which is that everyone's gonna end up /actually/ happy.)
This isn't so much a goodbye, as acceptance.
Yeah, Colin can't think of the last time someone he knew actually exhibited the stuff.

Precisely. Like Ian would let anyone but his officer get him on his knees, he says, very low.

That's nice.
*salute* GOOD TRAVELLING~!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:32 am

Never. No. Not ever. (This has nothing to do with Jerel and however manly he is. If Snooze has some hang up on Mitz not being able to look after himself, then that's his own business. If Mitz wanted Jerel to poke his nose in, he would have asked. It's not like they never see each other.) (That's not going to happen by dragging Mitz around to talk to the people who /Mitz/ has made unhappy.)
It feels final, then.
Damian shrugs. Well. For all Damian knows, Colin's Robin. He could easily know someone's who has exhibited, ah, 'the stuff'.

(Which is about as close that Harry's going to get to Ian calling him Master.) Flirt, Harry accuses, with a voice raspy and deep from lust.

I am home and I have yogurt and that's all that matters
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:55 am

Snooze cups Mitz's face. He's prepared to spend his entire life coaxing new reactions out of Mitz. That's a promise. (That's bullshit. Jerel's letting this shit go down in his own house. He's nothing if he can't protect that.) (Yeah, it is, cause no one else will make them be happy, or whatever.)
That's probably more like it. There won't be any second chance for them.
Colin thinks Damian seems to exhibit common sense, he smiles. No, if he was Robin he'd totally be more muscled.

Flirting implies teasing, Ian replies. Harry's voice has Ian's gut all tied up in knots.

HEEEEEELL YEAH
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:04 am

Mitz smiles carefully. His entire life? (There's nothing happening in his home that Jerel doesn't know about. Anything outside of his house is someone else's business. Get the fuck out of his face.) (...Mitz'll talk to them, if it'll help make them see sense. There's no point in them fighting.)
Not to sound callous or like a jerk or anything? But Tim's okay with that. He's happy where he is.
Damian shrugs. If Colin says so. But Colin /would/ say that, wouldn't he. If he were Robin. Throw Damian off the scent.

Flirting implies flirting, Harry argues. Which implies something more to come.

I'm so happy and also exhausted. Sleep in a few replies!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:10 am

And beyond, if Snooze can manage it. (Mitz's bruises are in his house.) (That's a start.)
So is Steph. They needed each other to get to where they are, though.
Listen, Colin would love to be Robin. Help people like that. Be someone important. He's not.

That never needs implying. Harry knows it's hard fact.

Okaaaaaaaaay me sigh :/
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:19 am

Mitz would like that. He never wants to leave ever again. (He doesn't go around checking his brother's skin, that's just - what is Snooze's problem?) (Mitz'll get them back together.)
Tim doesn't doubt it. Steph still means the world to him.
Damian frowns and tilts his head slightly. Does he not think himself important? Isn't he human? Doesn't he breath and eat and have rights? Does that alone not make him important, just by virtue of being, not only a human being, but a good one? He is, as far as Damian can tell.

Talking about hard anythings at this point can also be considered flirting, love.

*blankets everywhere*
one more reply I think, I am nearly gone already
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:25 am

Don't. Ever. Don't go anywhere Snooze can't follow. (Snooze doesn't like bullies or abusers.) (He should think about himself.)
And Tim is her priority. Steph knows how few lists he thinks he figures on. She makes sure he's right up high on hers.
Colin's smile slowly grows wider and brighter. Thanks, Damian. That's--wow. It's a really nice thing to say.

Ian's grin turns smug. Mind out of the gutter.

aw man OKAAAAAY Sad
hugs
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:34 am

Mitz smiles at Snooze's fierceness and speaks softly. Calming. He's not going anywhere. He never wants to leave. He's left too many homes. Snooze is his home now and he doesn't want to leave. (...look, if Jerel steps in and gets into this bullshit, if it's even really happening, then it's just going to label Mitz a snitch and make his life hell.) (Well, they disagree there.)
Tim gives her a very awkward look, like please stop talking about my self esteem issues so candidly thank you.
Damian waves away the thanks. It's merely the truth.

At this point? Fat chance.

HUGS hugs yesss 11 days till real hugs
GOODNIGHT THE NOC sleep good when you do~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:38 am

Good. Snooze wraps his arms around Mitz, tight. Then he belatedly realises they're still standing in front of the shower, and he tugs them inside. (Jerel should be the one makin' sure it's not hell. Come on.) (Does it look like Seth gives a damn?)
It's okay. She'll stop. She zips her lips.
Colin appreciates it. He doesn't hear it much. (At all.)

Better hope afternoon tea doesn't last too much longer.

AAAAAAAA SO EXCITE sooooooooooooo excite
GOODNIIIIIIIGHT SLEEP WELL &hearts;!!!!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:48 pm

Mitz squeaks quietly and the movement, then laughs. Oh yeah. Uh. They got into a serious thing there, huh. (Jerel can't drop his entire life at school to make sure his little brother isn't fucking up his own! That doesn't make any sense.) (Considering he's dragging Mitz towards something that he really doesn't want to face, ever, no. Mitz is going to go with 'no Seth does not give a damn'.)
Tim smiles. Thank you. And - thank you.
Damian clears his throat; an obvious attempt to seem casual and normal. Perhaps they should see more of each other? Seems a pit that Colin doesn't hear the truth more often. Damian could fix that.

In about ten minutes Nana will fall asleep into her sandwich and they can all go their separate ways.

Very Happy!
hi theeere
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:24 pm

There's no telling when and where things like that will happen, Snooze agrees, with a grin. Naked in the bathroom is as good a place as any. (How hard would it be for Jerel to spread the word that his brother isn't to be messed with.) (Seth gives a damn about something Mitz doesn't. Namely, Mitz.)
She dips a little bow, in lieu of speaking.
Damian wants to be friends? Colin beams. That would be awesome. Cool, he means. Yeah.

A relief for everyone. Ian had better rescue his spoon, then.

helloooooooooooo
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Seems very like them, in fact. Mitz turns away from Snooze for a second because he always enjoys a hot shower, and he puts his head under the spray. (What the hell is he, some kind of mafia boss?) (Mitz gives him a Look.)
Tim sighs. C'mon, unzip your mouth, don't silence at him.
Friends. Damian nods. Yes, he thinks they could be friends.

Oh, he had better, yes.

hiiiiiiiiii how are yoooooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Snooze can't resist such an open opportunity. He lifts his hands to Mitz's head and scrubs his fingers through Mitz's hair, getting it thoroughly wet and giving Mitz a scalp massage at the same time. (Yeah. Pretty impotent high school mafia, but yeah.) (Seth gives Mitz one right back.)
She unzips and grins. She'd never do that to him.
Awesome. Colin kind of wriggles excitedly. He's glad he decided to come over here.

Ian vanishes under the table, taking his spoon with him, and in a flash there is a hot mouth pressed against the fine fabric of Harry's trousers. He doesn't tease long; he's been waiting too long for this, planning it all afternoon.

I am pretty gooooooooood how are youuuuuuu
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down