[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:20 am

Mitz's smile goes, frankly, syrupy. Yeah, but. Snooze already did all that. (For some reason, Mitz doesn't count them. They're - family. He just doesn't see them as normal people. They're better.)
They will know once they get in an actual trained physician and not Damian's father's /nanny/. (Oh is our Damian going to live)

John smiles, once again amused. Does Ian see John as utterly friendless and unsociable? (scary family)

Good :/ I always get really worried when I'm like PERSONAL HISTORY because there are kind of a lot of race cards in my deck >.> I just feel prattish.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:24 am

So it stands to reason that he would have done it. Snooze bites Mitz's ear again, and works it between his teeth. (That's incredibly sweet, awwww. They have worked to earn his trust.)
Colin yawns. Butler. Teacher? (yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees sob)

That's how he portrays himself. (hell yeah)

That's totally okay. As far as I know half my family is white Irish and the other half is ??????????????????????
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:37 am

Mitz closes his eyes and shivers a little. Mm. Feels nice. But - Snooze did all this after he knew Mitz. Liked him. Loved him. He might not have done it if it meant maybe losing his job, or if he just saw skinny, wretched Mitz stealing food. (And worked even harder to gain Jerel's.)
Whatever he is, he is /not/ a doctor. (Yes he is) (Awww. Is our Colin going to live?)

Maybe around Ian? It is not intentional.

You should find out! Ancestry is free for two weeks and if you work at it during that time you can find out all kinds of shit! Man, I loved doing that stuff, it was amazing.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:42 am

He invited Mitz back to his house to eat and shower and sleep not all that long after meeting him. (Jerel was the one more likely to orchestrate running away.)
Has Damian investigated his qualifications? It takes Colin a while to get through those words. (YES how could you ask such a thing)

Really. Then how could he be so consistent?

I had membership for months and I couldn't figure it out. I think my dad's parents' birth certificates are locked down for another few years.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:50 am

Mitz frowns, like that's hard to remember. Uh. He doesn't remember. He's sorry. (That's because he's more concerned with their safety. Mitz is more concerned with their happiness.)
Damian makes a few stuttered attempts to reach out and care for Colin, but he gets there because he needs to. He pats Colin's chest lightly and smooths his hair. Please stop straining yourself. (Very Happy)

John tries to keep his same smile. Well. Ian just doesn't like John. That seems quite obvious, doesn't Ian think?

Aw, that's a pity. I've always wanted to poke through Australian ancestry, I bet that shit is SO INTERESTING.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:57 am

Snooze huffs into Mitz's hair. /Right/. Sure. (Jerel doesn't trust happiness for a while.)
Colin actually whines a little when Damian's hand leaves his hair. He cuddles really closely into Damian. He'll settle. He promises. (Sad)

Ian wants to. He really wants to get along with his brother. His condescending judge of a brother.

Well, I went back through my mum's side and eventually found a convict! But no, mostly it's not all that interesting. It's not too many generations back that we moved to Australia.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:06 am

...is Snooze mad? (Oh Jerel.)
Damian looks at Colin for a long time, then puts an arm around his shoulders. Settle, sleep, don't strain. Those are his tasks. (Twisted Evil)

It's really up to Ian, you know. John likes Ian fine, he just doesn't have a problem pointing out his flaws and telling him when he's being annoying.

I meant more to see who and where you descended from, not necessarily the convict thing. Though that would be cool to find out about, too. But there could be all kinds of stuff going on! A lot of Romani moved to Australia, for example. You could be part Aboriginal, you could be part French or Welsh or all kinds. *squints at pictures of you* Or, if your mom's lot was Irish, then there's a high chance of Spanish.
I love finding out about this stuff, I am sorry. I don't know if it posted yet or if it's still in my queue but I found this video on tumblr of this grade school kid who found out that all but one of the presidents of America were descended from a King of England, which is JUST COOL
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:54 am

No, no. He quickly assures Mitz he's laughing. (Broken bb.)
Colin will be di--he coughs miserably--diligent. He's almost asleep even as he finishes speaking, but he does manage to finish his promise. (No)

Which is apparently /all the time/.

I think my dad said he heard that maybe one of his ancestors took a trip overseas, maybe to Greece, and came back with a ~foreign wife~ whom everyone disapproved of. I find that fantastic.
...was the one Obama.
NO BUT THAT IS REALLY COOL also kind of incesutous wow
also I have to sleep now or else I won't get up at 6 in the morning for my train trip to Dorset I'm sorryyyyyyyyy I forgot to mention it
I WILL TALK TO YOU TOMORROW hopefully cheerily, fingers crossed, going to see my dead stepdad's parents, should be interesting?
GOODNIGHT ♥!!!!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:59 am

Mitz relaxes and lets go of a breath he didn't know he was holding. Oh. Good. Sorry. (So damaged.)
Damian frowns. He's so worried. He doesn't get sick, and the concept bothers him greatly. He shooshes quietly and rubs Colin's arm.

When he's annoying, John corrects. He's smiling again, because it's a little funny.

I love foreign wives no one approves of! They're the best foreign wives XD
Heh, no. It was the president that no-one can remember. I forget his name >.> The girl also found out that her and Obama are cousins eight times removed.
That is okaaaaay you have pretty involved plans, wow. I hope that meeting goes well and that they are lovely~ SLEEP GOOD <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:03 pm

Snooze pulls back enough so Mitz can see his face. See? Amused. He thinks it isn't very likely that Mitz would forget coming to this house for the first time. Snooze knows he still remembers his first visit. (In need of a good Dick.)
Colin, feeling safe and comforted, lets himself doze off. Every time his own coughing wakes him up, he'll moan pitiously and curl further into Damian.

And John says Ian overreacts.

Agreed!
That is damn awesome I am going to have to stalk that video.
They were lovely eight years ago when we were here when I was younger, so hopefully it isn't awkward for me to come back now.
good morning it is very early -_-
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:59 pm

Oh, he remembers being here. But Snooze offering all the stuff? Mitz doesn't know. He just. He messes with his hair while he tries to explain himself. Mitz never takes people up on the first offer, right, because it usually comes from awkwardness or pity. They don't /actually/ want to offer things to him, they just feel like they have to. So Mitz says no. Every time. And there's usually never a second time. So. Mitz just forgot? He put it out of his head, he guesses. Fuck. He's a shit. (groan bad)
And Damian will frantically press the button by the bed that calls Pennyworth so they can get some syrup for Colin's throat and where is that doctor Damian demanded, they need to get Colin healthy, why does no-one care.

John scoffs. He /does/.

I will throw it at you at some point, but I don't want to go through my queue right now, heh.
It should be cool. They invited you, after all, it can't be that awkward.
7am was indeed early. It is now not early. HI THERE
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Oh, so he actually has forgotten? Snooze is surprised. He supposes--he thinks about it. He didn't make a very big deal out of it. He brought everyone here and made food and got everyone towels and went to sleep, he thinks. He doesn't remember specifically offering things, just... doing them. (Very Happy Very Happy I think Dick would appreciate that one.)
Cough drops would be good, no Colin doesn't need a doctor, he promises, he doesn't want to be a bother. But something for his throat...? That, that might be nice.

And John?

tragedy this morning : I left my handbag on a train and missed the train to Dorchester and have spent my morning on various websites, phone calls, train platforms and help offices trying to get it back. But of course it's Saturday so there s only a skeleton staff. Cleaners didn't find it so I'm stuffed is the basic message. Could be anywhere.
I lost my passport, my glasses, my wallet, my ereader, my tickets... I have my oyster card, my British bank cards and my phone. Everything else I considered essential is gone.
I'm so exhausted from crying and hoping and waiting. I'm reassured that some Londoners are indeed super kind. Some people helped me who didn't have to. Those who I asked for help went beyond the call to try.
So. Tragedy.
Fingers crossed I can get my passport replaced by Thursday
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Mitz strokes Snooze's cheek softly. Snooze was, and is, amazing. (Dick is probably wiggling happily and laughing too loudly, yes.)
Damian demands all the cough medicine he can think of, this instant.

And John, what? Sometimes he finds his little brother annoying, and tells him when he's overreacting. That's not huge, Ian.

augh crap I am so sorry, that sucks so hard D: I'm glad that you got help from people, though, that's good. But shit, man. Sad
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:12 am

Snooze turns his face into Mitz's hand. He wanted his house to be like a sanctuary. A safe place for his people, the people he considered his. Mitz is definitely one of those. (most excellent that is how I know it was a good joke)
Colin will drink it very meekly, with Damian's help. Can you imagine Alfred and everyone peering through the door and seeing Damian carefully helping Colin to take medicine?

John overreacts.

I am pretty miserable. Why did it have to be Sunday? I have to wait until Monday to do most of the things I can do, now. Like passport stuff and go to lost property offices and such. I need my passport or a temp replacement at least to come and see you! I have been looking forward to Christmas with you for so damn long, I refuse to miss out because of me own stupidity.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:20 am

Mitz smiles gently. Well. Snooze has made the house a sanctuary now, definitely. (or a terrible joke)
Everyone totally would, and they had better be as sneaky as Bats can be because otherwise Damian's going to knife them all.

Barely.

No hey this kind of thing happens all the time. I left my bag down for a second in London too and it was gone forever and I lost my phone then, too. Don't beat yourself up about it! I hope that you can make it over here, though, because I've been looking forward to that like a motherfucker. IT WILL HAPPEN
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:30 am

It's full of life, now. It's worth it, to keep everyone safe. (that is the best kind of joke)
But his attention is occupied by Colin right now! So they are safe for a few seconds, heh.

Way more often than he'd be prepared to admit.

IT WILL HAPPEN we just have to accept that it will happen and the universe will make it come about, right? If we convince ourselves then it will happen for sure.
oh god my uncle has to change the locks to the flat and everything fml
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:37 am

Snooze is happy now. It's definitely worth it. (Dick agrees!)
He'll have to leave eventually. At least to pee. He'll get them if he catches them.

John sighs. What's Ian's point?

No, it will happen. We don't have to hope or perform any cosmic tricks. It's just going to happen. So there.
*soothing noises*
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:40 am

Mitz is safe, as well. Much safer than the place he used to be in. (kindred souls)
He'd better remember to look up, they love jumping up overhead to avoid detection.

That they aren't so different and John could have a little sympathy, maybe. Ian's still standing here, still trying to argue a point. Still trying to get through to John somehow. He's trying. Can John try, too?

Okay. Cool. Definitely. (like surely they have some kind of temporary measure for people going on to another already-booked journey, right? this losing-your-passport shit is supposed to happen all the time)
just let me fall in a hole and die right now please--okay I forced him to admit it was my mistake and I'm paying to have the keys all re-cut
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:57 am

Mitz pffs. The old place was /fine/.
Oh, Damian knows all their tricks.

John sighs. He /is/. But he doesn't know what Ian's trying to accomplish, here. Neither of them are going to change the other. Neither of them, John hopes, really /wants/ to change the other.

It'll all work out. And, hey, even if they don't manage things in time for the trip over then we'll figure something out.
That won't be too much, at least? *blankets* I am sorry everything went pants, the Noc.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:01 am

It was almost literally falling down on Mitz and Jerel's heads.
He invented a few of them. Just remember, if he cuts them up he'll have no one to go fetch things for him while he stays with Colin.

Ian wouldn't dream of trying to change John. And he himself doesn't want to change. He would, however, like to have some sort of civil conversation every once in a while to prove that they won't up and walk out of each others' lives without a care.

THEY WILL MANAGE IT I just might have to pay quite a bit of money--but hey I called the pub where I'm supposed to be working and they confirmed they'd just been really busy and were going to get back to my emails this afternoon, so at least I actually HAVE that job waiting for me so I can earn the money back
Here's hoping but it will probably be like fifteen keys or something ffffffffffff
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:18 am

And it was one of the best places they ever had.
He'll keep it in mind. He can be creative.

John gets eerily serious for a moment. He doesn't think that will happen. Does Ian?

Hey wait I thought that job was waiting for you in the new year were you supposed to be working already
woah how many locks to these people have
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:40 am

Now they have this place. This is theirs as much as it is Snooze's.
Colin probably wouldn't be cool with having cameras on him every time Damian had to rush to the toilet.

Ian doesn't want it to happen, he says, his expression matching John's. But their sister walked out.

That job is waiting for me in the new year, but they hadn't responded to any of my emails going 'hey guys I am working for you, you have heard of me, this is real, right?' and I was starting to freak a little
Three, one down at the bottom of the block, then two on the front door, and also the lady downstairs needs a copy in case of emergencies
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:22 am

Well, it's Mitz's home now. Jerel might move on at some point. Though he might want somewhere close enough. But it's definitely Mitz's home. It's where Snooze is.
Colin doesn't have to know.

Their sister was - she always wanted her own path.

Ah, okay. That's fair, that would freak me out too.
holy crap that is a lot of keys
sorry for the drop out! I went over to my parents' place and I've just been sitting here reading for like seven hours.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am

Snooze cups his hands under Mitz's chin and leans in to kiss him. Exactly right. They could live in Mitz's old place, or Snooze's car, or under a bridge. It would still be home.
Colin would probably guess. There's no way Damian would leave him alone while he's this pathetic.

Without even a brief nod towards her old family, yes. And if one of them wanted it... well, it could be genetic.

They were supposed to email me today, but it's Saturday, so they were probably busy? I'll give 'em til maybe Tuesday then email /again/.
I know but I feel terrible about them having to change the locks, I really am willing to pay for it, I tried to bully my uncle into letting me buy the locks too but he just pfffft'd me off
holy shit man that sounds awesome can we do that a lot
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:36 am

Mitz smiles, then laughs. Oh, well. Mitz has lived under a bridge. He prefers the house. But he gets the sentiment.
Not even to pee, if he could help it.

John rolls his eyes. Not with the weirdness they both feel towards abandonment now. Thanks to her.

SIGH also hey my mom says that there should be no problem getting a quick replacement for your passport from the embassy if they know you're travelling, if you are still worried about that
Locks are expensiiiiiiiiive
wow yes
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:41 am

The house is much more comfortable for their, uh, extracurricular activities.
So if he wakes up and finds himself alone, he'll know, even in his state, there'll be something up. Someone will be watching.

Yes, thanks to her. But what if they wake up one day and understand?

FINGERS CROSSED I really hope so. The one thing everyone here has been sure about is that I'll have to pay /quite/ a bit, but hey--that is why I got travel insurance. (I could get extra money, if I get extra money we should spend it in Dublin in celebration)
I know I think that's why he didn't even let me see the receipt
yessssssssssssssssssss yes yes yes I can read you those Chinese god books I keep going on about hee
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:59 am

Mitz laughs, delighted. Oh, man. That's one of the most cute ways to describe sex.
Only Pennyworth or Damian, if he can't keep an eye.

Does this idea bother Ian a lot?

Celebratory money! I am up for that. Should be fun, considering the pubs and also old libraries I plan on taking you.
I think that's pretty sweet of him.
Yes! That should be fun. Aw man. I am so looking forward to this. And the only thing I was really worried about was our stupid backbreaking couch, which is gone!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:04 am

Snooze grins. He never really understood the need for the euphemisms. But he rather likes using them with some wiggly eyebrows.
Whenever Colin gets better, he will do something for Alfred to thank him for his care. And he will hug Damian for rather a long time.

More often, the older he gets and the worse their relationship becomes.

YES I made such a high pitched squeak at that idea oh yes
It is! I think he might have been feeling a bit bad for being short with me on the phone.
NOW WE CAN LOUNGE LIKE THE GODS WE ARE
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:17 am

He would, Mitz teases fondly. Mitz can never use them properly. Fuck, but Jerel loves them, too.
Damian will be /so fucking relieved/.

John frowns. Ian does know that they are not really on bad terms, yes? John keeps trying to explain this to him. He does not hate his little brother. He doesn't /hang out/ with Ian, true, but he doesn't hate him. Any hate that Ian's feeling is either made up or, well. His own.

goooooooood
Aw, it's good that he is making up for that.
GOOD YES FINALLY
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:25 am

Snooze could teach Mitz? It would involve rather a long time of them just staring at each other.
Colin will spend an entire night just sitting there and breathing easily for Damian. Very willingly.

Ian wants to believe that John doesn't dislike him. He believes John doesn't hate him. Neither of them really have the capacity for hate, do they. But he every time John rolls his eyes or condescends, Ian's shoulders lose a little lift.

I think that's what it is, anyway. Which is nice. I really needed sympathy this morning, and he was just all... brash Aussie boy. Sigh.
yesssssssssssssssssss oh yes
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:36 am

No, no, no, he meant the euphemisms. Mitz and Jerel came from the same stock so, believe him, he can waggle his eyebrows, heh.
Damian will appreciate that more than he would /ever/ say.

John honestly doesn't see that as his problem. Look - not in a bad way, alright? Before Ian goes off in a huff again. It's just that he sees no kindness in lying to Ian or coddling him. It's more cruel, in a way, to do that.

*soothing noises* I am sorry it was shitty today. And then you got snapped at, that never helps. I don't know why people always do that, like it will help.
Heh.
Okay one more reply then I have to sleep. I have to be at a ~coffee morning benefit~ tomorrow.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:39 am

Snooze laughs. Well, he supposes he could try to teach the euphemisms, too. It would involve a /lot/ of rolling eyes. Is Mitz prepared for that?
Colin would probably be able to know that in his heart.

Ian doesn't want lies or coddling. He just wants to not have his own happiness sneered at, really.

I'm glad you understand, I knew you would. huuuuuuuuuuugs Like, of course I /know/ that crying and feeling sorry for myself won't help, but give me /some/ time to be upset before you expect me to get all practical and problem-solving for gods sake.
Oooooh that sounds lovely, what's that for?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:47 am

Mitz nudges Snooze. He thinks he can handle a few euphemisms, Snooze.
That's why he's utterly perfect.

John catches himself before he rolls his eyes, but just barely. He supposes that's a fair request.

You always need a moment to flip out before you can get on with things, fact. Dunno why people have a problem with that. It clears your head!
My mom and dad's neighbour, who is Filipino, is putting together a donation drive for the Philippines. She's way nice and an excellent cook, so I'm looking forward to it. And my dad's playing music, so it should be pleasant.
okay sleep time GOODNIGHT THE NOC sleep good when you do <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:51 am

Snooze grins and wiggles his eyebrows. Oh, can he, now?
And that's why Colin will always choose Damian.

Thank you. /Thank you/, Ian says again, with more feeling. Now, if John wants to ask something of him...?

It does! It's like, 'well I'm all cried out now, can't do that anymore, got to do something else' and you get on with it. It's letting yourself hit the low point so you can start going up again.
That is awesomeeeee! Let me know how it goes~
GOODNIGHT I will probably sleep soon, I will join you in dreamland~ &hearts;!!
T MINUS 5 DAYS
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Mitz grins. That's flirting, not a euphemism.
Aw, man. Damian gets all growly and protective and possessive when Colin is like that.

John sighs and puts a heavy hand on Ian's shoulder. Lighten up, okay? Not everything John says in an attack.

It's a legitimate strategy!
ugh it's early and I didn't sleep well I have to do the thing I dun wanna
CHRIST IT'S FOUR DAYS AWAY WHAT DO
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:50 pm

But Mitz saying that he can handle a few euphemisms was turned /into/ a euphemism by the flirting, Snooze points out, grinning back.
That might be part of Colin's motivation.

Ian looks at John for a long moment. Then he beams brightly. He can do that.

This is my belief also.
it's not that early but I didn't sleep well either and ugh it feels early because of it--my uncle is bugging me to high heaven to get out of the house and 'get some exercise' and 'some fresh air' what the hell does he think I was doing yesterday digging a hole to sit in every time I went out to try and track down my handbag again fucker
DON'T PANIC AND BRING A TOWEL
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Mitz wrinkles his nose. Oh, this has already gotten complicated.
Colin, you sneak.

John smiles a bit, obviously pleased. Good. Good. Thanks.

Tell him to go swivel. I hate it when people tell you to go get fresh air, what the fuck, and it's just plain rude to demand someone go out for exercise ESPECIALLY ON HOLIDAY
CAN I JUST BRING A SCARF
okay I am going to shut the compy down and do the thing~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Snooze laughs and presses his fingers to Mitz's nose. Soon it will be instinctual. Mouse will start throwing things at them, they won't be able to stop.
Colin really likes being Damian's. Uh. Damian's best friend. Being a little obvious about choosing Damian over other people or other things to do, it reminds them both how awesome Damian is.

Ian nods. Not a problem.

/exactly/ I just want to curl up somewhere and read, not everyone is an exercise freak who wants to walk 10km on a nearly-rainy day (he and my aunt are going on a 10km walk today, pffffffft hahaaaaaa have fun with that I am going to maybe walk as far as the shop to buy some grapes)
THAT CAN WORK TOO
okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay I suppose the thing is for a good cause HAVE FUN WITH THE GOOD CAUSE
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:10 am

She'll love it, Mitz decides. Eventually. Her arm's really good, though, so maybe they should get good at ducking. Just in case.
And how desperate he is, deep down, for Colin's attention.

John nods and, after a moment's thought, takes his hand from Ian's shoulder.

Pahahahahaha they can go and shite with that notion
OH GOOD
so many people and legitimately adorable kids and food so much food oh god
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:17 am

Snooze is sure she'll give them lots of practice, he laughs. And she might start with pillows.
Which Colin thinks is a very small price to pay for Damian's attention.

Ian is a little disappointed at the loss of contact, but he'll survive. This was a relatively good outcome from the conversation.

I haven't even left the flat to buy some grapes. I did have a shower, though, that counts as exercise right?
sounds like you had a very good time!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:27 am

They can but hope, Mitz murmurs. He always gets kind of distracted when he realises he's with Snooze /and/ Mouse.
Damian values Colin's attention just as much as he values his father's.

John think so too, though he says nothing. And probably leaves to go work on his rickety but gorgeous motorbike.

Totally counts in my book!
It was so involved. I didn't have a bad time! But I'm not sure if I /enjoyed/ it, y'know?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:30 am

Snooze likes seeing that look on Mitz's face. It makes Snooze feel very special.
Colin is a little awed to be rated so highly. Luckily, he is much more free with his attention and affection than Bruce. He appreciates every second of Damian's attention and he isn't afraid to grin and tell about it.

Hot damn.

Most excellent. It's raining, anyway, it's perfect inside weather.
Lots to take in?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:33 am

Snooze /is/ very special.
Damian would never be able to put to words how much that means to him. Because, really, he doesn't understand it himself.

Yeah. Just imagine a teenage John getting all greasy while lazily but brilliantly making that old bike purr.

Exactly. I'm gonna curl up with my book in a second and disappear while the fire crackles and the rain continues to be an asshole.
Just a lot of people. I don't like a lot of people. I can pretend like I do just fine, but it takes some doing. Everyone was mega nice, though! So, like I said. Not a bad time. Just not how I would have chosen to spend my morning if it weren't for the good cause.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:39 am

He often feels quite regular.
Colin doesn't expect Damian to explain it. He kind of likes the mystified happiness.

I think if I do that I might implode.

holy bajeebus why am I still four days away
At least now you can hermit it up and snuggle away from them!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:23 am

In... A bad way or a good way?
Awed and confused, definitely.

Try it it's lovely. And James coming in and handing John a cold drink while they quietly discuss the things they discuss.

that's no time at all wow
I totally did that after I had to clean up with my mom. Getting ready to put up Christmas decorations. Flop. I'm so tired Mad 
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down