[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:56 pm

They all find each other adorable in some way.
Damian doesn't mind if Colin loses that. He will still be good.

John sighs and steers them away from the subject of Harry. Well, the only thing for it is to celebrate now. (How boring!)

I may have to stop and realign my legs a lot :/ And pop my shoulders back into place. But we should be okay! Do you know what time you're arriving?
mmm foood
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:03 am

CUTIES can't stand it must have some angst
Eventually they're going to have to get the Venom out of Colin. But first, all the angst. And all the training as Abuse needs to be brought up to speed with Robin.

Just what Ian's planning on doing. Is that drink /blue/? (Boring might be just what he needs. For a little while. Then he'll need more challenges so he'll have to go further afield.)

You've got tons of time, I won't get there 'til 5:25pm. Sigh. Wish I could have caught an earlier ferry, but not when coming from London.
I just wish it liked us as much as we like it
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:09 am

But everything's so perfect, how can there be angst!
Damian will be spending half his time training Abuse and the other half researching Venom abuse so he can find a way to help.

John laughs. Go drink whatever color you want. But no repeat of Ian's 17th birthday. He's not in the mood for looking after a puking brother. (Sigh Ian. While Harry smiles charmingly but with dead eyes in wedding photos.)

Ah, okay, this works out. Our hosts get home at 5.30 and 6.30, so that is handy.
WE WILL MAKE IT LIKE US
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:14 am

WE WILL FIND SOMETHING
Colin will be right there with him. He wants to know what's happening to him, what's going to happen to him. (...and he wants to spend as much time with Damian as he can, while he can.)

(Ian will still be his best man. But he'll probably sleep with one of the bridesmaids.)

Indeed! Most excellent. What are you going to be doing while I'm railin' and sailin'?
WHIP IT INTO SHAPE
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:21 am

We always do.
Damian will try to shield him as much as possible. (The reason why Damian won't banish him to his bedroom.)

Harry hates it. But he can do nothing to stop Ian. And he has a marriage to consummate.

I will be on a bus for four hours!
TAKE /THAT/ FOOD
okay I have to get shoes and stuff on and head back down to my parents' place and possibly light a fire for them.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:28 am

Well, it'd be pretty sad for Mitz when Jerel eventually moves out.
Colin will appreciate that, but he won't really like it, if he figures out Damian has been keeping anything from him. (I wonder if Damian would use sex as a tactic to distract Colin. Hm. He wouldn't be that callous, would he?)

I'm willing to bet that Ian straightened Harry's tie in their little private room off the side of the church, then used his grip to step forward, kiss Harry very gently, and whisper goodbye.

HOORAH
wham bam
mmmmmmmm do you get to enjoy that fire
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:45 am

Mm. It would be sad. And Mitz would be devastated for a while, and so would Jerel. But they'd probably also be happy because Jerel would be happy leaving and Mitz would be happy Jerel's happy.
Damian thinks that maybe Colin should deal with it. (Kisses, maybe. But he's too aware of the psychological scars that Grayson bears because of sex being distracting.)

Harry didn't need that. But he realises that Ian probably did.

I enjoyed it a little! But a family friend brought her kids over so it was also really loud, sigh.
I'm going to make dinner now that I am hoooome. I will be in and out.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:51 am

Jerel wouldn't be happy /leaving/ per set, but he would be happy to have found a place and person of his own instead of having the blessed trio thrust in his face every other moment. Whoops that came out a bit harsh.
Colin deserves to know what is happening to his own self. How's he supposed to fix it if he just doesn't care about it? (That's really very sweet. So if he found out something horrible, he might kiss Colin /both/ to distract Colin from finding it out and himself from thinking about it?)

Harry is going on to a life of matrimonial bliss, a loving family and a successful career. Ian is losing everything.

oh no children D:
okaaaaaay whatcha makin'?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:15 am

Mitz kind of figured that's how Jerel feels. He'd feel the same way if he had to sit watching Jerel with two people all the time.
He knows what's happening to himself. He's living what's happening to himself. Damian just thinks that knowing /some/ details isn't going to help anything. Stress is not going to help anything. (Colin will know when Damian's found out something really bad when all he wants to do is stay in bed and kiss softly.)

Just because Harry is gaining those things does not mean he's not losing anything important to him.

urgh
Pork medallions slow cooked with mushrooms and red peppers in a sour cream sauce with pasta.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:34 am

Jerel knows how Mitz felt, having to see Jerel coming in after a night out looking all ruffled and satiated.
He'll stress more about things he doesn't know. (Cue Colin being terrified.)

Ian is aware of that. He's not saying Harry's perfectly fine with the whole arrangement. He knows that, measuring things up in terms of pros and cons, Harry is coming out ahead.

with their bossy noisy little /things/
you can't just /say/ things like that to me
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:50 am

No, no, no, Mitz is sure that it was bad because he was a teenager. That's all. Jerel shouldn't worry about that.
Damian would prefer it if Colin didn't go looking things up and worrying himself. It is Damian's part in this to worry. (Poor boy. Damian just wants them both to be happy.)

Does Ian truly think this will be matrimonial bliss?

They weren't that bad but one is three months and the lungs on that kid holy shit
You aaaaaaaaasked
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:55 am

No, Jerel's pretty sure it was just like this. Makes him horny and jealous and frustrated.
Colin would prefer if they went and looked things up together. (Colin won't be happy wrapped in cotton wool. He will stand with Damian. That will make him happy.)

They make a very handsome couple. And she seems to be able to carry on an intelligent conversation.

Tell me about it! With five (and a half) little cousins, I know those lungs very well. I'm glad I'm out of the country for number six.
clearly I need an nc-17 warning wow
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:06 am

Mitz looks at his feet. It did kinda suck.
...if Colin wants. Damian just doesn't think it's a good idea. (Damian wants a chance. Just for a little bit.)

About the social seasons. About some politics. Harry sighs. Lucy is not a bad fit, he does not think that. He supposes he's glad Ian likes her.

Gosh when they're young they're so LOUD
That's just poor people time food! You're going to lose it when my parents start cooking, wow.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:12 am

Jerel gets that.
Colin thinks they should do it together. Deal with--whatever's happening. (Colin won't actually /protest/ spending the day in bed softly kissing. That also makes him happy.)

Ian wouldn't be opposed to coming around for afternoon tea, for example. Maybe Harry should enquire as to Lucy's interests. See what else they might talk about.

usually because either they don't know what inside voices are or their parents haven't been raising them properly grumble
I may actually start sobbing right there at the table
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:31 am

No, but, it's okay! Mitz gets it too and he's not mad if Jerel wants to get his own space.
Damian takes a deep breath. Very well. As Colin wishes. (It won't be for long. Damian just doesn't want either of them to have to face reality for a short time.)

Harry snorts humorlessly. It's thoroughly bizarre to have Ian give him marriage advice.

It's usually the inside voice thing. Most of the friends and family friends we have are pretty good with their kids. I hate kids not being raised right.
That's a pretty regular reaction! Oh man we have to settle on a baking recipe. My mom bought a bunch of red and black food dye as well, if we want to do things.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:48 am

It's--uh. It's not about that, exactly. Well. Partly. But Jerel's not just getting his own space. He's, y'know. Getting someone else in the space, too.
He wants to be equal with Damian. He's on a lot more of an equal footing these days, too, with his new training and... information. (Colin will bury himself in Damian's arms. When they come up for air, then Colin will nuzzle until they're both ready to get up and face whatever is out there.)

It's people advice, Harry. Ian wouldn't presume to give him advice about marriage. It's advice about learning how to live with someone.

My cousin's not raising her daughter precisely right. She /hisses/ at people.
Oh man that would be /cooooooool/ something in red and black oh yes. It would have to be cupcakes or a cake if we're to use food colouring, though? Not anything chocolate-like.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:27 am

Is - has - does Jerel have someone?
Damian nods mutely. (That's exactly what Damian was hoping for.)

Harry sighs and turns away from Ian to look at himself in the mirror, but ends up looking at Ian. Harry is not very good at other people. He's good at /groups/ of people. Groups of people are easy. Ian is the one who's good at individuals. Still, he sighs heavily. Lucy loves him. Everything will be fine.

what
I was thinking red velvet? So chocolate but not and maybe using white and black icing for it? I DON'T KNOW
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:35 am

He... thinks he does. He hasn't introduced Mitz yet because he isn't sure. This is how he's going to get sure.
Equal means Damian trusts him to know the hard things. (Colin wants it, too. He'd like it a lot more if they could just go get ice-cream. But maybe that will be later.)

Harry will come to love her, too, Ian says quietly. They'll be alone together for a while, on the honeymoon. Just be patient with her. Ask her questions. She'll have something interesting about her.

THAT'S WHAT I SAID she hissed at her grandfather when he asked her to come inside, and she hissed at me when her mum went to pick her up to show her sparklers
Oooooh that could be fun. And I've never had them before, it would be a treat!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:49 am

Jerel's going to move in with this person before Mitz gets to meet them?
Damian nods again. Of course. (Damian /miiiiiiight/ be a little strict when it comes to Colin's diet when he gets sick.)

Harry dips his eyes and fixes his cufflinks. She wants to get pregnant as soon as possible. She's bringing early-tell tests with them on the honeymoon.

that's messed up
We'll figure it out, I guess! We could do cool white and black icing either way. Red velvet is kinda hard to pull off without buckets of red dye.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:09 am

Yeah. Because it was only after he moved in with Derek that Derek broke up with him. So this time Jerel's going to, you know, make sure this person's going to stick around. Jerel pulls a face, a little.
That's okay, isn't it? Damian's not--well, obviously he's upset. Colin's sorry. (Colin is expecting Damian to get overprotective. The banning of ice cream and milkshakes might get some protest.)

Ian blanches a little. Finally, he manages to say that if Harry fixes those cufflinks one more time, he'll pull them right apart. ...if they have a child, at least they'll have some common ground to talk about.

the whole family's a bit off-put by it, to say the least
mmmmmmmmmmmm buckets of cupcakes
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:23 am

This person, Mitz says again, this time echoing. So. Bloke? Bird? Can Mitz know anything about them?
He doesn't want Colin to be upset. He's just trying to keep him safe. (There can be protest. Colin might be surprised to see how unyielding Damian can be.)

Harry takes a deep breath and turns his wrists out to Ian to fix the cufflinks. Ian said he will come visit. Will he if there's a child?

I bet!
BUCKETS I TELL YOU well some. I have officially no more money. I got another bill today. So. Anything I thought I had is POOF gone.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:30 am

Jerel would prefer to wait. He doesn't want Mitz to get his hopes up or anything, weird as that sounds.
Colin is safe. But ignorance isn't safety. He could be in more danger if he doesn't know. (I really doubt it. By the time they're up to kissing, Colin will have a pretty good measure of Damian's character.)

Ian takes Harry's left wrist and looks down to fix the cufflink. He expects to be the godfather. He knows it's supposed to be the parents' choice, but--Harry has his oath. He takes Harry's other wrist and looks at him as he fixes this link. If anything were to happen to Harry and Lucy, Ian would protect their child with his life.

my grandmother actually admitted she's not very fond of the little one, with her attitude problems, which really upsets her as she wants to treasure all her great-grandchildren
And with me having to fork out for my bloody passport... ah well. I do have some spending money, carefully squirreled away with a big IRELAND label in my head, and more if the insurance comes through quickly. Here's hoping!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:05 am

Mitz frowns. Jerel. Why the hell is he keeping secrets? They promised there wouldn't be any more that shit.
It's not about not having him know about anything, it's about keeping his stress levels down. Like - like if it were a cold, then Damian would keep Colin from reading up about the different symptoms and what it could also be. (Damian is /very/ yielding when it comes to Colin, though.)

Harry smiles just a touch. Ian is demanding to be godfather? That's an interesting enough twist.

Aw, that's pretty sad.
Me and the parentals have been repeating 'good food, good people, good music' like a mantra, because there are very few presents this year, so few.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:25 am

Jerel sighs. It's not a secret. It's just that he trusted Derek and he got hurt. So this time he wants to make sure he's got something--/someone/--proper to introduce to Mitz. Mitz is the most important person in his life, Jerel says simply. Jerel wouldn't have ever brought home some fling.
But it's not a cold. It's something much more serious. And if keeping Colin's stress levels down really is the point, then he can do that better if he's not fretting about it. (Colin would try not to take advantage of that too much. But sometimes he just really wants pizza.)

Ian finishes Harry's cufflinks and looks down again, to check them. He's only saying. No matter what happens, or has happened, or will happen between the two of them--Ian would take care of Harry's child.

It is. She's really upset by it. I think she's hoping that the little one will get, you know, better as she gets older. We don't really have any super divas in our family, though, I suppose we were about due?
Hey, to me, good food /is/ a present all on its own! I've had cheese toasties Christmases.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:51 am

That sounds nice and, and thanks and everything but Jerel is /living/ with this person. It's not some fling.
Damian nods again. Of course. (He can have a low calorie, non-gluten pizza.)

Harry reaches forward and pats Ian's cheek but ends up cupping his face. Thank you.

I find that usually around 12 through 16, people get normal or you know they're going to be a bitch forever. It's when they start losing friends for how they're asking.
There will be soooooooo much food, oh man
okay I think it's time to sleep
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:55 am

Jerel is living with this person to figure out what kind of person they are.
Colin just wants to be the best person he can be for Damian. With Damian. (...but with regular cheese, right? Please? The cheese is, like, the best part. Damian /knows/ about Colin's cheese thing.)

Ian lets his eyes close briefly. Then he lets go of Harry's hands and opens his eyes again. You're welcome. There. Cufflinks straight, tie even more straight. Even Harry's hair doesn't dare come out of place. Harry might just be ready.

For how they're asking?
I am going to literally be a roly poly thing. Oh yes.
I think you might be right.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:15 am

Mitz opens his mouth, then closes it. Alright, Jerel. Okay.
Damian just wants Colin's to be with Damian. That's all. (Half regular cheese. /If/ Colin keeps his blood pressure at the right levels until the end of the week.)

Harry drops his hand and glances at himself again. If Ian says so. They should probably make it out there.

Acting. Sorry. Too many people were talking at me too loudly at the same time.
That's the plan!
sleeeeeep okay GOODNIGHT THE NOC see you on the morrow~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:22 am

Hey, little brother. Jerel promises, as soon as he gets a feeling one way or the other, he'll tell Mitz. Right now it's leaning good. Shouldn't take long for Jerel to find out if his instincts are right.
There will never be any doubt about that. Damian is his home. (Meditation it is.)

Ian watches Harry for an incredibly long moment. He's trying to imagine all the different outcomes if he just kidnaps Harry right now, or at the very least, seizes him and sends him out there all panting and flushed, with Ian's teeth marks high on his neck. The look probably shows on his face.

Ah! You are very right about that. But I have to tell you, if my daughter ever hissed at anyone she'd be getting a proper smack on the bum and time in the corner until she said sorry.
beeeeeeeeest
GOODNIIIIIIGHT I wish you lovely dreams~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:20 am

Mitz sighs. He can't make Jerel do anything he doesn't want to do, but Mitz just doesn't like it. (Mostly he doesn't want it to go bad and only get to see Jerel when he's hurt.)
Damian looks at Colin in the eyes. As Colin is Damian's. (That's the spirit.)

Harry shakes his head minutely. Not now, Ian. He promised.

Yeah, no, that's a face slap situation.
HELLO THERE sorry for the lateness. Everything happened today from a very early time. I have to ask you some things~ My bus will be getting in at the same time as your ferry (5.20), weather willing, so that is okay. But I need to know the company you're using so I know where exactly you're going to be.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:31 am

Just think of it like Jerel's going on a quick holiday. Look, if Mitz promises not to come round til Jerel gives him the all-clear, he'll give Mitz the address. (Jerel doesn't want Mitz to see him happy and then crushed. He thinks that'd be worse.)
Colin leans in carefully to hug Damian. (After Damian tells Colin what he found.)

Ian did promise. He knows. That's what's keeping his feet nailed to the floor right now. He keeps his promises.

I'm a fan of the bum smack, me. Tradition, you know? My parents smacked me, they were smacked by their parents, so on, heh.
I booked my tickets through raileasy. The ship is the Ulysses.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:43 am

...okay, that works. And Mitz is gonna call him, alright, just deal with that. (Mitz disagrees. He never really gets to see Jerel happy.)
Damian, is a rare act of forwardness, pulls Colin onto his lap while they hug. (Tt. Very well.)

Harry ushers him closer. Come along. It'll be over soon.

I was only hit twice in my life and it was because I deserved it. Totally worked. And it was always across the face.
Okaaaaay. So I looked it up and I can't really find where it's docking? Hm. Do you think you'd be comfortable getting to the bus station by yourself? The docks aren't far from there but I don't want to go to the wrong one and have us both lugging around bags while mildly lost? Hm. I'll keep looking.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 am

All right. He can handle that. (He will. Soon.)
Colin holds still for a moment, then he cuddles well into Damian. As Abuse he's so huge. It's really sort of nice to return to himself, being the right size for this. (Thank you, Dami.)

Yes, so it will. Ian swallows the sadness. He straightens his own tie. Is he all right?

I got smacked across the face and called a bitch by mum when I didn't deserve it. Maybe that's why I don't like it.
It's with Irish Ferries. Here is the thing, click on the Dublin tab? http://www.irishferries.com/uk-en/routes/dublin-holyhead/
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:20 am

Good. Mitz didn't want to fight him on that. (He better.)
Damian just breathes. He never knows what he should do when he holds Colin or anything, and his pats and rubs always feel so forced to him, but he's comfortable and he hopes Colin is too. (Mm. Of course.)

Harry reaches forward, keeping a certain amount of distance between them, and restraightens Ian's tie. Handsomely ruffled, as always.

Ah, that'll do it every time.
Okay, so I definitely know where that is. Not really how to /get/ there and how quick I'll be.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:41 am

Maybe one day Jerel will let his prospective partner pick up the phone. (Jerel will only last, like, a week at most before wanting to show Dick off.)
Colin is very comfortable. Mostly he'll listen to Damian breathe. If he feels Damian's hands twitch at all, he'll pull Damian's arms around him. (... Colin doesn't know how to make this better.)

There goes his attempt to appear dashing and debonair. He'll have to leave that to the groom, then.

Apparently there is a bus connecting the city centre to the ferry port???
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:44 am

Woah, living on the edge there, big brother. (That's reassuring!)
Then he'll get to hear Damian sigh happily. (It's fine. Colin knows that Damian has some issue with doing so, Damian knows that there is no way around it. But it does not stop how Damian feels about it.)

It's Harry's day, after all. Well. It's /Lucy's/ day, but Harry gets to guest star.

Hmm. Okay. Do you have any idea where in the city center that bus drops?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:11 am

Well, you know Jerel, total wild child. Taking risks. Moving in with someone, it's /bananas/. (He will love putting Dick next to Mouse and Snooze.)
One of the best sounds in the world. Colin may just have to kiss Damian when he hears it. (They'll at least manage it together.)

Ian will make sure his toast makes mention of that, for sure.

That would be... this information site here. http://www.irishferries.com/uk-en/faq/dublin-bus-times/
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:17 am

Mitz smiles a little. Hey, though, seriously? Mitz hopes it works out. (I hope every one of the Three look at him like woah he is fucking unrealistically gorgeous)
Then they can do that. Kiss softly in the glow of the computer before Damian shows Colin what he's found. (Always. Absolutely always and forever.)

Oh. Harry looks amused and scolding at the same time. Don't. The most generic stuff Ian can come up with will do. (I have this idea that Ian wrote Harry a speech for his ears only and read it to him at his stag)

I didn't get passed the first few lines because it says there's a bus straight to busaras and that's perfect! I will be arriving there just a little bit before you'll arrive there, if you get the bus?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:30 am

Jerel gives Mitz a hesitant smile. So does he, to be honest. (And Dick will only have eyes for Jerel. Jerel will be so proud hd did right this time.)
With Colin sitting on Damian's lap. (That sounds incredibly good.)

Oh, he's got some things written down. Lucy should like it. It will look good on the tape, in any case. (murmured it in his ear, you mean--oh you mean the one that's fit for public consumption)

I will do my very best! Fingers crossed! Busaras? Okay, I can at the very least ask someone about that.
Also bloody hell I am exhausted and I need to sleep so I can get up at some silly time to get across London to Euston.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:35 am

Mitz smiles wider. Aw, Jerel liiiiiiiikes the person he's going to move in with, oooooo. (They're such suckers for each other.)
With Colin right where he belongs. (Yes. Damian's eyes smile. Yes, it sounds perfect.)

That's all Harry can ask from his best man. Which is a fitting title. (I imagine Ian can do whatever he likes to get it from his mouth to Harry's ears because it will only be the two of them at the stag unless Lucy has any brothers.)

It should be easy! Busaras is just the main bus station. Means bus house/mansion/palace. I will be waiting for yooooooooooou
Yeah, no, I was about to say the same. I'm pooped. I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW goodniiiiiiiiight~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:46 am

Jerel rolls his eyes, but he's smiling. That's the whole /point/, genius. (There can't even be fighting over who's the biggest sucker. ...eheheheheh.)
Able at any time to lean back into Damian and touch him. (Colin takes that as very enthusiastic.)

Ian thought so as well. He actually manages a smile. (It'd be Ian's responsibility to organise the stag. And, well, James would get an invitation, but also an addendum reminding him that a stag do is meant for the groom to be to farewell his old life... meaning James might not want to take part in the activities Ian has in mind.)

Yes yes yes yes yeeeeeeeees ... I hope the bus people take cards, I won't have any actual Euros in change for the fare. OH WELL
LESS THAN TWENTY FOUR HOURS HOLY SHIT
EXCITE
AAAAAAAAAA
AAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
&hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:59 am

Ooooo, Jerel has someone he has a point with, oooooo. (Dick's putting up his hand enthusiastically.)
Lucky, lucky boy. Boys. (Thoroughly so.)

There it is, Harry says and is utterly satisfied with that forced smile because he knows it's all Ian can manage right now. Come along, then. (Ian is the only friend that Harry has. If James is told to stay out then it will definitely be the two of them, then.)

HI YOU ARE IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:22 am

Jerel cackles. Mitz is just so good at teasing, isn't he. (I thought he might. Jerel will have to thoroughly test that out, just to make sure Dick is a really big sucker.)
Colin will make /sure/ that Damian feels lucky. Because it won't be easy to deal with Abuse and Venom. And Colin is really glad to have Damian standing with him. (Colin can reward that with a sweet kiss and a high-wattage beam.)

Ian opens the door to the chapel. After you, good sir. (James can be there for a while, with the drinking. But then he'll have to go. Because Ian is going to drag Harry around with full intentions of reawakening old memories through all their life. Making sure Harry doesn't forget.)

OR AM I
REAL OR NOT REAL SIN
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:00 pm

About as good as Jerel. Mitz grins brightly. (Dick encourages him to bring it on.)
Damian /does/ feel lucky. He's always felt lucky. And he'll always stand by Colin. (That will make everything better.)

Harry exhales in a rush and blinks and he's suddenly smiling, bright and happy, before he walks in. (Ian's so worried that Harry's going to forget like that's possible.)

I SAY REAL because I conducted an experiment
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:10 pm

Oh, he's got a long way to go, little lovey duck. (With pom poms.)
Colin wants him... he just wants Damian to feel loved. And appreciated. (Colin will prove to Damian that he can handle everything.)

Ian accompanies him, one step behind his shoulder. Here we go, he says through his smile. Easy as anything. Just think about how beautiful Lucy will look at the end of the aisle. (He thinks Harry could master motivated forgetting.)

a tasty tasty experiment of which I approve
feel free to conduct it when-so-ever you like
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Pfff. Apparently, so does Jerel. (Poms are bonus, surely.)
He hopes that he does. He doesn't feel unloved or unappreciated. (Damian has no doubt in his mind that Colin can handle everything. But he doesn't /want/ him to. It's not about him being weak. It's about giving him respite from being strong.)

Don't make Harry think at /all/, he needs to keep his mind blank. (Though Lucy will look beautiful and Harry won't be blind to that.) (Harry could find a place to put some memories, but they will never really leave him.)

no there are no more of those experiments until we get to my parents' place. So.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down