[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:01 pm

Before - everything? Probably a lot. (Death by Seth sitting on him is a lot better than he was expecting.) (He wasn't manipulating. He was, he was rigging the game in Mouse's favor.)
Tim pauses, looks at Steph and then speaks slowly. Maybe Steph should hug him before she goes home. She might find something out?
Damian nods. Good, he says fiercely. Good. (well of course)

Okay, not wholly scatterbrained, John will grant him. (It's the desperation, not the simple want to see more than the bad, that is the difference between them.)

I slept! I slept pretty much instantly, wow.
NINE DAYS
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Before, yes. But also these days. Both lying in bed in the dim light, perhaps unable to see the other's eyes properly. Both of them just watching each other. (See? Seth knew Mitz'd come around.) (And against himself.)
She'll do her very best. She salutes Tim.
Colin is pretty touched at Damian's concern. (and then Damian can go CRAZY PROTECTIVE)

Ian has his mind together enough to organise a lazy sunny holiday for himself and Harry over the summer break. What will John be doing? (Very much so. You'd almost have to wonder what happened to Ian to make him so much more desperate than John.)

HOORAY maybe that's the trick, maybe you always have to have an allergic reaction before bed! no wait
oh my god that's almost just a week
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:23 pm

That's okay, too. Mitz kind of like that? But he tends to say something make sure Snooze is asleep. Just because he doesn't, he doesn't know. (Mitz laughs, then wheezes. Get offa him, though, seriously.) (Well, /duh/. Snooze is perfect for her! He challenges her, he can keep up with her - like, physically - and he look after her. And they're both gorgeous. She would've been so happy. They both would have, because part of Snooze being perfect for Mouse is that she's perfect for him.)
Tim sets the blender on. Probably won't get anything, though. That old man's wiley.
Damian frowns to hide his embarrassment. It's just decent to want to know. (Crazy protective, sure, that's one way to put it.)

John smiles. Oh, he really doesn't think that's any of Ian's business. (He probably watched John go all cynical after being so fun loving.)

no wait no that's a bad thing
YES WATCH ME WORRY BECAUSE HAHAHA WHAT DO YOU MEAN PRESENTS ARE NEEDED FOR CHRISTMAS sigh
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:27 pm

If Snooze is asleep those times, he hopes whatever Mitz says filters into his dreams. (Seth rolls to the side, then continues to hug Mitz.) (Who says Mitz isn't perfect for her?)
Really, it should've been Alfred they were all learning from, all these years, Steph laughs.
It is. But Colin still appreciates it. Makes him feel all important 'n stuff. (Crazy, is another way.)

Curling up home alone with a good book? ('oh no bad things happened to big brother NOTHING BAD WILL EVER HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEE')

i'm fairly sure it's a bad thing yeah
it's okay christmas is like three weeks away still
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Usually it's just 'hey Snooze are you awake'. Mitz laughs a little. (Mitz oofs and then settles. Is Seth okay?) (Is he joking right now? No. No, he never would be. Mitz is little and /weak/. He'd never be able to look after her. He'd never be able to keep up with her. And she's so beautiful, Seth. Mitz'd feel bad just standing next to her, she's so beautiful. No, he's not good enough for her.)
Tim isn't so sure they haven't. He's the kind of guy who can teach without it being obvious.
Damian looks at him. Need he go into a huge reminder of how Colin is, indeed, important? (Psycho is yet another.)

If that's what Ian wants to believe, then that it entirely up to Ian, isn't it? (that's it Ian just give into the denial)

STILL WORTH IT
yeah that makes no difference. PEOPLE ARE GONNA GET HUGS IN BOXES
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:39 pm

Snooze grins. He thinks he remembers hearing that once or twice, but he's been so close to sleep he thought he imagined it. (Yeah. Mitz just looks really sad. So. Extended hugs.) (That's absolutely stupid. Mitz is tall and he's only going to get taller and fill out; /and/ he's at the top of classes like five or six years ahead of his own. Ridiculous to think he's not /worthy/ of someone.)
They've all learned pretty okay table manners, after all.
Colin beams. No, Colin remembers. Oh, look! The cinema. (/Bat/shit crazy. Heh.)

Ian rolls his eyes. John loves his secrets, doesn't he. (then Ian spends twenty to thirty years hanging around waiting for one guy who then announces it'll actually be a timeshare arrangement)

OKAY IF YOU SAY SO COOL
that sounds pretty useful actually I could take it everywhere with me
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:25 pm

Mitz laughs. Is Snooze fucking with him? (He's okay. Really. It just sucked.) (No. No, Mitz makes people feel stupid.)
Tim snorts and pours out the shakes. They've both seen Jason eat.
What are they in the mood to watch? (groan)

Maybe John just likes keeping things from Ian. (Good jorb!)

I will add hug in a box to your presents
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:28 pm

Snooze shakes his head, grinning. No, he can hear Mitz's voice in his head fairly clearly. (Yeah, Seth can imagine. So he's gonna stay here for a while.) (He doesn't make Seth feel stupid.)
He does know the theoretical use of a fork, at least.
Whatever's playing next? Colin grins. How about they just close their eyes instead of analysing the board, go up to the counter and ask for tickets to the next showing movie. That sounds like it could be hilarious. (Very Happy)

Ian frowns. Asshole. (meanwhile John gets James for /ever/ all to himself)

yussssss
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:47 pm

Mitz is a little boggled. That's kind of cool. (Mitz grapples with the automatic response of 'you don't have to'. ...okay.) (Well. That might be why Seth is his friend.)
Using it as a weapon doesn't count.
Movie roulette? Hn. Damian is willing to live on the wild side of things, if Colin is.

Yes, yes, perhaps he is. (Yeeeaah it sounds dreamy when you say it like that, but it's not all roses and kisses for John and James.)

I got breakfast and then went for a walk. Now I'm debating playing DCUO or LEGO Marvel. Hm.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Is Mitz saying that if Snooze wrote him a letter, he wouldn't be able to read it in his head in Snooze's voice? (Cool. Hey, has Mitz read that dumb book for English yet?) (And that might be why Mouse has been his friend for even longer.)
That would be the /creative/ use of a fork, Timster, she grins.
If it's really terrible, they can always leave and just walk around, Colin points out. But it should be fun. Come on.

Ian really doesn't know what he did to make John dislike him this much. (No. It's always rather a lot of injuries.)

Ooh, tough choice. I went for a walk and got breakfast, snicker.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:23 am

He could hear his voice and his cadence. When he would take a breath and everything. (He read it a few years ago, but he skimmed through last week. Seth's read it?) (Not someone she would want to /date/, though.)
Jeez, she's really got it bad.
Damian follows, smiling and not realising that he is.

Don't be so dramatic. John doesn't dislike Ian. He just wishes Ian were a little more - sensible. Not all the time, of course. There's no fun in that. Just more sensible than he is. (Quite a lot, yes.)

I went for DCUO. BREAKFAST WALKS
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:27 am

Snooze can do the same. (Slogging through it, ugh.) (Has he ever /asked/ her that?)
Hey, she knows how to disembowel someone using a fork, too.
Colin very likely knows that Damian is smiling and takes great pride in that. He'd figured out pretty early on that it's not easy to make Damian smile.

Why? What's the point in that? (And lots of sulking.)

BREAKFAST WALKS only second to breakfast-in-beds
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:03 am

That's - crazy. It's just Mitz. (Mitz snorts. They could at least try to pick books what people would enjoy reading.) (Hell no! She'd laugh in his face.)
So Steph's saying that she doesn't got it bad?
It happens more and more when Damian's around Colin. (The scary part is when Damian and Bruce are in the Narrows, unveiling a new school or something, and Colin sees Damian from the crowd and it's like 'oh that's why he looked familiar'.)

John shakes his head. There's no point in trying to explain it to Ian. (oh man those guys really know how to sulk. They sulk for DECADES)

mmmm breakfasts in bed
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:09 am

Mitz's voice is very important to Snooze. (Right? Not stuff that puts them to /sleep/.) (Maybe he should have a little faith in his /friend/.)
Oh, wow, no, she's got it really bad. But the fork thing isn't why, she laughs.
Then Colin is doing something very right. (imagine if that new school was designed to educate the orphanage children and it was /Damian/ who saw /Colin/)

Stop being so condescending. (they can sulk while they're even still talking to each other)

mmmm bed I mean wait what
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:23 am

Uh. Mitz smiles and shakes his head. Okay. (Maybe Seth should read it before going to sleep? That way the story'll sit in his head while he snoozes.) (No, don't make this about him not expecting much from Mouse because that's not the case and it's not fair. He wants better for her than him.)
Uh-huh. It's just Jason's ~creativity~.
Colin being around Damian is doing something right. (It won't be shocking or anything, he'll just be terrified that once Colin sees him then they won't be friends anymore.)

John laughs a little. That's probably not going to happen. (They are children.)

mmmm bed so good yes perfect
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:28 am

Snooze smiles. Mitz can hear Snooze's voice. Is it really that hard to believe that Snooze can hear Mitz's? (Heeeeey. Not a bad idea. Or he could find, like, an audiotape or something?) (What if she thinks there's no one better?)
Steph wiggles her eyebrows at Tim. Right.
They're going to be hanging out /so much/. (Colin won't know how to handle Damian being famous-rich-Damian. I think he might handle it by just... ignoring it until Damian brings it up.)

And John wonders why Ian doesn't bother spending any time with him these days. (angry sadomasochistic pouty children)

so I'm buying gems on the forums, right, and someone just sent me some with a message 'Here are your gems, frond! Thanks!' so I sent them back this
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:31 am

No, it's not hard to believe. Well, /that/ isn't. Just that. ...nothing. It's nothing. (Don't be lazy about it, man.) (That's not going to happen.)
Tim frantically shakes his head. He didn't mean that! He didn't mean that.
Damian hopes so. He likes having time to himself, now. He spends all of it with Colin. (Damian will bring it up almost straight away. Like "I am sorry that I kept this from you but I did not want you to act - like you are now.")

John doesn't wonder that at all. Ian's /very/ busy with his 'study partner', after all. (No truer words have been spoken.)

oh my god
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:36 am

Okay. All right, if Mitz doesn't want to talk about it. (But it's just. So. Boring.) (He's not going to give her the chance to decide for herself?)
She is absolutely delighted.
So it's not really time to himself? Haha. Colin's free time is a lot less boring now. He's going over all his old spots thinking of places to go with Damian. ("I'm not acting like anything, I'm not weird, acting weird, I mean--okay maybe a little. I'm just not sure how to... uh. Add the two different Damians together in my head.")

Exactly. Ian would much prefer to spend time with someone who doesn't look down his nose at him. (sigh)

I wonder why I haven't gotten a reply...
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:36 am

It's not - okay, it's dumb. But Mitz spent so long dreaming about Snooze and wanting to be with him and just, kind of, /near/ him. So it always sounds so mindblowing when Snooze says things like that, like Mitz's voice is important. (Mitz pulls his arm out of the hug and pats Seth's face. Aw. Suck it up.) (If she says no it would kill him.)
Well. No. It /was/ time to himself. And Colin should take Damian to wherever. Damian likes knowing more about Colin, and the places he frequents is part of the puzzle. ("I wanted you to want to spend time with me without knowing who I am. I wanted to be normal. Obviously I am not.")

John rubs his fingers together, playing the world's smallest violin just for Ian.

snort they just can't handle that level of comic genius
I made dinnerrrr I had pork fried rice
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:44 am

Snooze smiles very warm and soft. Mitz dreamed of Snooze? (Seth blows a raspberry at Mitz.) (If she says no, they can /still/ be friends.)
Colin will want Damian to show him some of Damian's favourite places, too. ("You seemed pretty normal to me. But then--I guess I'm not really normal either.")

Ian grinds his teeth. Why would he want to be /sensible/ when it means he'd end up like John?

CLEARLY I thought it was a great masterpiece, too, it took me all of three minutes in paint
yuuuuuuuuuuuuum wait dinner at 4pm?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:01 am

God, yes. Constantly. It was cruelty. He'd wake up in the cold, remembering what it felt like to have Snooze's arms around him. (Articulate.) (Seth isn't getting this at all.)
Mm. Maybe some other time. ("You are perfectly normal. Thank you for saying that I kept up the act sufficiently.")

Aw. Is that Ian's attempt at insulting John? He'd do well to end up like John. Just try to aim for 'a little bit better' as well.

no appreciation
shrug I was hungry
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:11 am

Snooze sighs. He does wish he had opened his eyes sooner. Stopped focusing so much on killing things, started focusing on living. (Seth rolls his eyes. So's this making Mitz feel better?) (Seth thinks Mitz isn't getting /anything/.)
Okay. Just so long as 'some other time' isn't 'never'. ("I live in an orphanage. I'm not normal. You... were acting?")

Ian shakes his head. That won't be difficult.

FAIR ENOUGH
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:18 am

Mitz shakes his head. No point in dwelling on what he didn't do in the past, y'know? (Teasing Seth? Yeah, a little.) (Obviously.)
It's - some other time. Certainly not never. But perhaps not soon. ("I am not normal in the slightest. Of course I was acting. Pretending to be a regular person.")

Oof, how Ian wounds John.

FOOD and I will have ice cream later because the pizza came with ice cream and I kept it because obviously I am a genius
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:23 am

Yes. True. They have each other now. (Then keep it on up, Seth laughs.) (Look. Seth thinks Mitz should face up to these people he calls his friends and ask them if they're still friends.)
Okay. Colin nods slowly. He thinks he can deal with that. ("So... what you said. Everything you said? Just acting.")

He doesn't think so. John would have to care about what Ian said to be wounded.

Delayed gratification, oh yesssss.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:46 am

Mitz smiles. Exactly. (Nah. Mitz smushes Seth's face. Can they get up now?) (They've been avoiding him. How could they want to be his friend?)
Damian thanks him. (Frown. "No. Everything that I /was/ was pretend. I wanted you to think I was normal so that you would continue to be my friend.")

Don't be a drama queen, Ian.

I had a video chat practice with my bandmate! We did very little practising! We are both shitting it!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:56 am

And Mitz can wake up in Snooze's arms any morning he likes. Snooze shuts off the shower water. (Mitz okay?) (Maybe they don't know what to say. What's true and what's not. They all have to start somewhere.)
Movie? Movie. Come on, let's line up. Colin grabs Damian's forearm. ("I /did/ think you were normal. I do. But you were just... pretending." Swallow. "Did you lie?")

Ian doesn't know what else to be.

At least you are still excited?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:00 am

Every morning, if Mitz has any say in the matter. Er. Work permitting. (He'll be fine. ...thanks.) (That makes sense. Doesn't make him hate it any less.)
Damian lets him, and even follows a little slower so he can be dragged. ("About what?")

Sigh. Yes, well, that's obvious. But John meant about this conversation. What's happening /now/. He doesn't involve himself in Ian's life because, honestly, would he want him to? But that doesn't mean he doesn't care. So don't be a drama queen. It's obvious that John cares.

This isn't excitement! This is terror!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:21 am

And maybe even then, Snooze grins. He tugs Mitz out of the shower to the towels. (Let's find something to do, then.) (Would he hate it more if he never got to talk to Snooze and Mouse again?)
The more often Colin does this, he'll slide his hand lower--around Damian's arm, his wrist, his hand. All he needs is that little bit of encouragement, of comfort. ("About... anything. We talked about lots of stuff.")

Oh, it's obvious, is it? Besides, Ian isn't being a drama queen. He's simply frustrated at his brother's total lack of humanity.

One will tip into the other! Probably!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:48 am

If they're lucky. Curled up in Snooze's car on the night of a hunt? Mitz could get behind that. He reaches for one of the towels and wraps it around Snooze. (Heh. Okay. Arcade?) (He's kind of accepted that as a possibility.)
The first time Colin holds Damian's hand will end with Damian staring obviously at him. ("I do not know what you're asking me. I - we're still friends? I lied about knowing what pocket money and allowances are like, perhaps.")

Lack of humanity, John echoes humorlessly. How is he lacking in humanity, exactly?

Most likely after the gig!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:54 am

Snooze returns the favour for Mitz, wiping over his face with a smile. He could take out the backseat and make a giant portable bed for the three of them? (Oh, definitely.) (He shouldn't just accept that.)
Which will make Colin blush a bit. And ask if it's okay. ("No, I mean--we talked about lots of stuff. Pocket money, but other stuff, too. Heroes, and Gotham, and hobbies, and food and everything.")

Because he can't detect when his own little brother is really, honestly upset at his behaviour.

Let us hope!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:00 am

Sounds perfect, actually. Too bad they'd have to break up the camping to kill monsters. (Mitz pushes Seth off him gently. 'Kay. Let's do this.) (Why would he fight their own choice?)
Damian thinks that it's really very okay. Definitely okay. ("I never lied about my views on things just to make you happy. I just - omitted some details about who I was. Am.")

John looks at him. Oh, he can detect it. It's not difficult to do so. But he also thinks that Ian is overreacting.

sigh
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:09 am

So inconvenient. Snooze sighs. They could just go regular camping. But they would probably end up hunting anyway. (Seth hops up to his feet and helps Mitz up.) (He should ask them if it's what they want.)
Okay. Good. Because it's a lot better, nicer, than just waving at Damian to follow him or whatever. ("Okay. Okay, so that's--yeah, that makes sense. Colin... he did the same thing.")

Ian's just trying to get some kind of reaction out of John.

pap
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:23 am

Mitz laughs and secures the towel around Snooze's waist. Welp, that's their life, he guesses. Surprise hunts are always interesting. (Mitz takes his hand and brushes himself off when he's standing. Has Seth got quarters?) (Mitz can't think why they would be avoiding him if they didn't want to avoid him.)
Mm. Yes, no, it is, it's nicer. ("Perhaps we shouldn't omit anything from now on.")

He is getting a reaction. It just isn't the reaction he wants and so he's stomping his foot and claiming that John is lacking in humanity.

x_o
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:31 am

Especially with the variety of... uh, individuals they come across. (Has he got quarters? What a question. Who's he talking to? King of pointless entertainment, that's who.) (Because they don't know what to say. Because they think Mitz doesn't want to see them. Because they don't want to say the wrong thing and mess everything up. Because they're even more hurt than they thought they'd be and can't figure out why. Or because they can figure out why.)
Right? Colin chances a little grin. ("I think we should be able to manage that. I really like having you as a friend. I don't want to give you up.")

John's 'reaction' is to be blank-faced and snobby at anything Ian tries or says.

x_x
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:36 am

Wow, Snooze is so PC. Mitz smoothes back Snooze's hair fondly. (Mitz laughs. Okay, my liege, get going then.) (And if Seth is wrong about all that? If they just hate Mitz?)
Right, Damian agrees and answers with a tiny smile. ("I would be very upset if we stopped being friends. I don't think... I do not think anyone has ever cared about whether or not they 'gave me up'.")

He's not blank-faced, Ian. He's just a little baffled at how moody he's getting.

z_z
no seriously I am getting sleepy already WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:45 am

Snooze laughs. He doesn't really know how else to describe such a motley crew. He wraps Mitz's long, soft towel around him and runs his hands down Mitz's back. (Damn right. Seth bounces along to the arcade, certain he can get Mitz's mind off being yelled at with the right amount of games.) (He can't just decide that. He needs to talk to them to find out.)
So the cheese place is just over here. ("I care." Tiny semi-upset smile. "You've been the best friend I've ever had.")

Ian's just had it up to here with John's turning up his nose at Harry.

IT'S NOT ME not even I get sleepy before 9 maybe it's the allergic reaction still kicking your butt?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:14 am

Jerel calls 'em freaks, Mitz supplies. (It won't work. But that won't stop Mitz from having fun with Seth.) (Ugh.)
This is the one that Colin gets his - Damian mimics punching himself in the face - cheeses? ("You have been the only friend I have had outside of my family.")

Oh, /Harry's/ the problem. John shrugs. If Ian's going to have a hissy fit whenever someone has a problem with Harry then he probably shouldn't be with Harry.

Maybe, maybe. I'm eating the dinner leftovers in the hope of staying up a little longer, but I don't think it will keep me going for too long.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:48 am

That's fairly accurate. For some of them. For others--well, Mitz knows how much like humans they look and act. (Build up some good feelings to balance out the bad.) (Mitz only says that 'cause he knows Seth has a point. Several of 'em.)
Colin laughs. Yeah, exactly. He thinks he's left it long enough she should have a bunch of things to test out, so Damian will get to try some, too. ("Then let's keep being friends. Even if we were--lying by omission. Okay? We'll not do that anymore.")

Harry is man enough to manage those problems by himself. But John, specifically, is Ian's problem.

Speaking of: I totally dozed off and this is why the response took so long. -_- maybe tonight is just the night for much earliness
shall we both sign off?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:01 am

Mitz's expression darkens somewhat. Still freaks. (More like he doesn't let things get to him in front of Seth. It upsets him. And it's more fun to just, y'know, have fun.) (/No/, he's saying that because Seth is being stubborn, Mitz sulks.)
He's looking forward to it. He's never been much of a cheese person, so Colin must promise not to be disappointed if Damian doesn't get - he mimics being punched in the face. ("Mm. I will try. But I want you to like me.")

Yeah, but only if Ian makes John a problem of his. He could just respect John's opinion on the matter, whether or not he agrees with it.

that seems like the most reasonable thing to do
okay GOODNIGHT THE NOC I hope you sleep weeeeeell~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:04 am

Snooze pauses for a moment, then abruptly scrubs Mitz's wet hair with the towel. Let's talk of other, more pleasant things. (That being what Seth is aiming for.) (He learned from the best.)
Colin laughs again. Okay, sure. But these cheeses are pretty inspirational. Damian's gotta let himself be wowed. ("I have so far.")

Respect that John thinks Ian and Harry are complete airheads with little interest in anything outside themselves? That doesn't sound like John is respecting /them/, so no, Ian doesn't think he will respect that.

GOODNIIIIIIIGHT I wish you also the good sleeeeps~ &hearts;!
t minus 9 days aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapfkdflsamceadklsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:00 pm

Mitz scrunches up his eyes against the gentle onslaught of towel. Sure, okay. What does Snooze have in mind? (Good ol' Seth.) (Oh shut it.)
Damian will endeavor to keep his mind open to wonders of cheeses. Cheeses may be his personal savior, he deadpans. ("Yes. Well. Then I apologise in advance for any truths that surface that make you want to review that feeling.")

How is John supposed to /respect/ that his excitable little brother is off being excitable with his excitable boyfriend? Come on. When Ian has a reasonable request, John'll do his best.

I slept and it was good and then I woke up at 6am :[ I've been practising since
A WEEK AND A DAY FLIPPING OUT
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:04 pm

(Anything that doesn't involve Snooze calling himself half-freak.) Hm. Does Mitz think Snooze should bring the garden back to life? (Seth likes having fun, too.) (Seth sticks his tongue out.)
Colin cackles. You never know. They can do all sorts of things with cheese. ("Okay. I'll endeavour to keep an open mind for you.")

How about replacing that snobbish 'excitable' with 'happy'?

I woke up at 7.30 SEE THIS IS WHY WE DON'T GO TO SLEEP SO EARLY but it's good that you have been practising!
holy bajeebus it's sneakin' up
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:59 am

(Oh nooo Mitz didn't even think of that. He was thinking of Saoirse. He doesn't even consider Snooze's halfness. He just sees Snooze.) Would he enjoy it? (I think we can leave both these lines?)
Damian shrugs. He's not one for dabbling. (Damian smiles. "Thank you. ...would you like to come for dinner at my house some time this week?")

Because it's a lie. Harry is like James in that he's never really happy, just satisfied. But he's still excitable no matter what.

sorry I disappeared! It was time to do the town and bills thing. How are yoooou~
it really is I'm still nervous
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:08 am

(It's good that Mitz doesn't think of Snooze! But Snooze can't shake it himself.) It was more his friend Thad's project, Snooze says hesitantly. But it looked wonderful in spring and summer. (Sounds good. So long as it's understood that Seth will make Mitz talk to Snooze and Mouse.)
So if he was offered... Colin thinks. Goat's cheese aged in cranberry sauce? He'd try it? (Colin looks surprised. He's never been invited to a Damian-place before. "I'd really like that. Yes, please.")

It's really quite sad that John thinks Ian can't be happy.

I am goooooooood curled up on the lounge under a big fake fur blanket mmm
YOU WILL BE AWESOME
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:22 am

(Poor baby Sad) Mm. Mouse likes flowers and stuff? She might be into helping out or giving some advice, at least. It could be a thing they share? While Mitz sips Pimms in the lawn chair, he snorts. (I don't think Mitz thinks he's getting away with it without Seth doing the thing, no.)
Damian would try it, certainly. ("Very well. It will - it will just be us. My family do not really spend much time together.")

John never said anything about Ian not being able to be happy.

Niiiiiiiiiiice. Wanna hop on Hangouts and keep me company while I make pizza?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down