[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:24 pm

Jerel would be willing to bet on that.
That sounds like a brilliant plan to Snooze.
Snooze wants to... he considers it. He wants to keep doing this. Small, slight touches that get Mitz's heart racing. He likes this.

She is opinionated and stubborn, with a strong, quick temper, and yet she is thoroughly charming. Of course Ian loves her. She is something like the daughter he never had.

How does it work in California?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:29 pm

Mitz hums. Right. A fiver on them agreeing he's not scary. Mitz waves his finger. But! They'll probably end up trying to make it sound like they're being nice about it, so Jerel can't make like they're agreeing with him.
Mitz smiles softly. Thank you.
Okay. What should Mitz do? And, while he's asking questions, should they stay standing?

She's his goddaughter, so Harry hopes so.

Sunrise at like 8am, sunset at 6pm. Makes sense. Hot days in LA to tire you out, cool and comforting fog and drizzle through the heat in San Francisco. It just makes me a lot happier. Pity about it being, y'know, America.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:37 pm

And Mitz can't bat his eyelashes at them to get them to agree with /him/, either.
Snooze would do anything to get to continue to have his arms around Mitz, he says, smiling right back.
Does Mitz want to stay standing? They can go back up against the wall, inside Mitz's room, if he likes. Or they could sit on his chairs, or lay on the floor, or on his bed. Anything Mitz feels like.

Yes, but the good thing is, Harry doesn't have to be dead for Ian to spoil her.

Yeah, that's kind of a bummer. That's basically the sun's behaviour in Australia. Sunrise could be as early as 6am and set as late as 8pm, but never earlier or later than that.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:44 pm

He does not /bat/ his eyelashes. So fine, he won't.
Well. As long as he wants to, Mitz says. As long as Snooze wants to do that, Mitz will be here.
Uh. Well. Actually, he was looking for a little direction.

That is somewhat of an upside, Harry has to agree.

Yeeeeaah, but see. That whole everything trying to kill you even when it's cute sometimes especially when it's cute, that whole thing? That bothers me about Australia.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:54 pm

He does bat them a little bit. It's understandable that he doesn't notice, it's not like he does it in front of a mirror.
Of course he will. Snooze squeezes Mitz a little. Snooze isn't letting Mitz go anywhere, he says, with a grin.
Ahhh. Well. It depends how long Mitz wants to devote to this particular... activity. Standing up would be good for a short amount of time. Lying down, for a very lengthy amount of time. Hm.

Ian finishes his scotch and reaches out to refill his and Harry's glasses. Yes, he thought Harry might approve of that. Sally does, as well, he thinks.

Yeah, it's a thing. Last night I came inside from saying hello to the dogs and announced I already had three mosquito bites.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:01 pm

Mitz scowls at him. Shut up. Does he take the bet or not. Fiver, yeah?
Heh. Mitz wishes he could make Snooze promise that.
Does Snooze think he wants to stay for long? ...should Mitz think about ordering food now so they have something to eat later?

Well, Harry would hope so. He likes to think his only daughter is moderately fond of him, at least. Harry accepts the scotch, though he'll keep his glass under the stream for a little longer than he should.

Eh, mosquitoes practically scream home to me. In the last couple of years Ireland's gotten a grand total of four mosquitoes and everyone flipped out while me and my mom Neutral'd at them because all the bugs here are slow and cold, so they're easy to kill. It's the snakes and weirdo marsupials and swooping that turns me off the whole experience XD
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:04 pm

Sure. Jerel holds his hand out for Mitz to shake.
Snooze would promise it, if he thought Mitz would be all right with never going to class, he points out.
Mitz thinks of everything. That sounds excellent.

'Should' has gone out the window with the second glass, most like. Ian thinks Sally is definitely her daddy's little girl, he says, smiling.

Aw, marsupials are okay, you barely ever see them. And the swooping season is only a few weeks each year! But yeah, the snakes and the spiders, they're things.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:10 pm

Mitz takes it. Perfect.
Ahhh, yeah, no. Class has to happen. For both of them, he attempts some amount of a firm voice.
Is that a yes, Snooze is staying? Does he like Chinese food? Does Snooze want to order in case Mitz messes up what he wants?

Harry smiles, far too gently. He's obviously drunk. He's enjoying it while it lasts. He'll blink and she'll be a teenager who hates her parents and won't talk to him. Now she sits on his lap and is ecstatic to see him come home from work and tells him everything in her world.

Only a few weeks. That's madness. I'm okay with things not swooping at me, thank you~ The spiders, jesus, I forgot the fucking spiders. I'm alright. Also, I do not miss ants.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:16 pm

Cool. Pay the taxi driver, little brother.
Snooze whines a little, right into Mitz's skin.
Snooze would like to stay. He does like Chinese food; there isn't much food Snooze /doesn't/ like. He can order. What does Mitz get?

The lap thing will probably fall by the wayside, Ian agrees. But he thinks, if Harry continues to ask, she might still tell him about her day. So long as she thinks he's interested and not just saying it.

Little bastards crawling over everything. Yeah, that's true.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:21 pm

Yeah, yeah. Mitz leans forward to give the driver some money. He thought they were going to split it?
...that's not fair. But also doesn't change the importance of going to class.
Nothing. Wait, no, sorry, he means... Chicken fried rice? Spring rolls? Anything that doesn't disgust Snooze, actually. But with chicken.

Mm. Harry shrugs. Perhaps it would be best to be ready for that teenager apathy, though. Harry wouldn't mind a boy. An heir.

Bleh, they are the worst. Fucking fire ant hell. That's why I'm thinking south of France. Their summertime sunset is only around half-nine. That's reasonable.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:32 pm

Yeah, but it's easier, Jerel says as he gets out of the cab, to split it after the drive. Not make the poor guy wait as they heckle over pennies.
Snooze sighs, also against Mitz's skin. He supposes he can go to some classes.
Rice and spring rolls are side orders, Snooze points out. What does Mitz usually get?

Someone to carry on the Oakes name, he means?

Plus you get siestas.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:39 pm

Mitz grumbles, but doesn't disagree.
Okay, cool. That's - good. Mitz shivers.
Um? That? Sorry. He just. ...what does Snooze think he should get?

Mm. Yes. To carry on the old-fashioned theme of his marriage, it would be a nice touch. And a boy would be nice to have. Watch Lucy be the favorite for once, perhaps.

Always a good prospect.
okay I am going to roll over and attempt a nap, since I think Frank is landing in about two hours or so. See you later~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:47 pm

Once the taxi's gone, Jerel digs in his pocket for his share of the fare. There you go, Scrooge.
Mitz has a very good system of encouragement, here.
They could look up the menu online?

She'd get a kick out of that, Ian laughs.

ENJOY YOUR SIESTA
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:28 pm

Fuck, like Jerel would be saying the same thing if it was him paying the cab straight-up. Mitz takes the money.
Does he?
Yeah! Yeah, they definitely can. Mitz goes to get his laptop and pull it onto the table.

Harry thinks it would be fair. And it would be, of course. (that's a Harry question: it is fair, isn't it? Fairness doesn't come naturally, Ian, do something.)

sigh I slept less and I have run away from the party downstairs it madness down there MADNESS
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:35 pm

Jerel's been paying for things straight-up for years, since he got old enough to earn money first, he points out--with a grin.
Very good, Snooze says again. All these shivers and small noises.
Snooze will happily come up behind him and wrap his arms around Mitz's waist, hook his chin over his shoulder.

It would be perfectly fair, Ian agrees. Of course, children don't always work that way. But Sally would probably love a little brother, and if Harry and Lucy would both like another little one... then yes, it's fair to everyone. (Verbal comforting pats, since he can't physically reassure him.)

shhhhh it's okay come here and blankets and snuggles here have some grapes
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:44 pm

Mitz shoves his hands into his pockets. Yeah, well. Mitz hasn't /let/ him since he was old enough to help, so. He's not a Scrooge.
Mitz goes pink. He doesn't do that on purpose so that's handy.
Uh. Mitz turns a little to see if everything's okay and finds Snooze's face very close to his. Very close.

That's what Harry thought, he nods twice. That's exactly what he thought, fair for everyone. (Harry probably looks for them more and more, with less and less ability to express himself correctly.)

yes please
hi how are you
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:51 pm

Don't be so sensitive, honeypie.
That encourages Snooze even more. If Mitz did it on purpose he might wonder. But Mitz is actually, mm, enjoying it.
Snooze rubs their noses together. Hello.

If everyone wants it, it's more than fair. It'll make them all happy. (That's why Ian starts showing up more regularly, maybe. He catches the end of a press conference and recognises Harry's 'oh dear god did I just say the wrong thing' facial expression.)

here you can also have hugs from my grown-up puppies who don't pee everywhere
hiiii I am pretty good, mum and I went grocery shopping so there is food in the house HOORAY how are youuuuu
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:55 pm

Mitz raises his middle finger, then goes for his keys. (HE HAS KEYS TO A HOME)
Mitz looks at Snooze, utterly confused. How could he not enjoy being with Snooze?
Hi. Hello. ... Right. Ehm. Mitz visibly shakes himself and wrenches his gaze back to the computer.

Of course. Harry sucks his teeth. He cannot name Ian the godfather to another child, however. He supposes he'll have to rely on his brother. ('oh shit they're looking serious and some might be gassy or mad, what's wrong with everyone now')

perf oh my god
HUZZAH I am okay. Tired. Really, really tired. And kind of hungry. Unwilling to go downstairs, though, because everyone is So Very Drunk.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:03 pm

Jerel hangs out, examining the wards on the gates while he waits, and rubbing his hands together. It's always when you stop walking you get cold. (I daresay the moment Dick gave Jerel a key, Jerel may have actually choked up.)
More like, if Mitz was just doing it to please Snooze.
Snooze presses their cheeks together. This is okay? he asks, very quietly.

James might actually like that. Ian will still spoil the child, don't worry about that. He doesn't pick favourites. (Whereas if Ian's just hanging out in the audience, he can give Harry little nods to let him know he's doing well.)

heh thought you might enjoy that also wow bright blue sky + sunshine here have some o /dat/
Oh man that is so understandable. I usually try and keep a tiny snack stash in my room for situations like that. Like when my mum has clients over, I have to hide out then.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:10 pm

Won't last long. Mitz fiddles a little because he has to use three keys, one of them infused with his blood so that some of the more intense wards know it's him, then opens the door for Jerel. (Aw baby)
Oh, no, no. Mitz wouldn't do things like that to please Snooze. Seems too small. But he does do things to please Snooze. ...uh. Snooze made that sound kind of like he shouldn't be doing it, though?
What? Uh. Mitz doesn't have a problem with it, no, kind of the opposite. Though - and this isn't a bad thing? It's just he's having difficulty categorising this in his head.

Don't tell Sally. (Good. Harry can play a crowd, but only once he's got an idea of what they want.)

I'm good with the darkness right now but let me get back to you on the sunshine front tomorrow
I brought chocolate with me but I ate it last night while hiding out.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:15 pm

Jerel sweeps on by, and puts his coat up on the hook like he does every time he can because he's tickled by the idea of coat hooks. (That would probably be a pretty big hint for Dick that Jerel's never, you know, had keys.)
Snooze likes being pleased, so long as it's things Mitz likes. If that makes sense. Snooze tips his head. Uh. Mitz shouldn't put himself out, is what he means. He shouldn't do things he dislikes, just to make Snooze happy. They should both be pleased.
Hm? How so?

Oh, no, of course not. The trick is to make everyone think they're the favourite. (Ian's always been essential to Harry's speechmaking.)

*salute* I'll bottle some up.
Damn, that is always the problem with the snack stash.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:20 pm

Mitz empties his pockets and carries all the tech in his arms. Go on into the sitting room. Mitz is going to grab a few things before he gets started on this. Actually - he dumps everything into Jerel's arms - take these, he'll be there in a sec. (He would know the look, from Jason. It just makes him want to stay in bed with Jerel for days, duvets and pillows and warmth for as long as he wants it.)
Mitz...understands what Snooze is trying to say. And he doesn't try to do things he dislikes just to make Snooze happy. But. Hm. He would do anything to make Snooze happy, if he knew something would. Even if he disliked it. He would like it because it makes Snooze happy. Mitz sighs. He's talking in circles, which means he's not making sense. Sorry.
Well -- no, it's nothing, he shouldn't have said anything.

A trick that Harry believes he taught Ian. (In many ways, yes.)

yisssssss
Yuuup. There are snacks downstairs bought specifically for me, though, and I want them. But I don't want people to be aware of them. Fff.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:24 pm

Jerel manages to catch everything, luckily. Whoo. Sure thing. Wait, which sitting room? Is that the one just down there? (And the key well within eyesight.)
They're both talking in circles. It's all right. Snooze just wants them both to be comfortable, and he thinks Mitz wants the same thing.
Snooze wants to know what he's thinking.

He learned lots of tricks from Harry. (It probably started with Harry believing that since he could charm Ian with a few words he could charm everyone with just a few more.)

Ooh. Oh, man, that is an actual problem. You could bring them all up to your hiding place. But people might maul you for them on the way past. Drunk people have no limits on mauling people.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:32 pm

Yep, go into that one. It has a radio, so. Bonus, right? Mitz then sprints off to get what tools he can find that might be of some use, and his laptop. (Dick might roll over one morning and ask if Jerel wants to go get coffee and bring it back. Get to use that key for reals.)
Mitz definitely wants Snooze to be comfortable.
Well. Okay. Don't get mad? Only Mitz's brother has gone into great detail about the different ways two people can, can - get together. And this doesn't seen to be a one night stand. And Mitz knows, because he's not desperate he swears, that they're not suddenly boyfriends and that's okay. And friends don't, he means, he wouldn't really /know/ but he's sure friends don't rub noses. And they haven't kissed again yet - which is also fine, it's okay. Mitz just doesn't know what, what Snooze would like to do, he guesses. He doesn't know. Sorry.

Good to hear him admit it. (Harry's always been able to charm a room, but with Ian he can control one.)

Pffffffffff
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:40 pm

Jerel settles everything down in the sitting room, spreading it on the table as well as he can remember Mitz doing it. Then he lays back on the sofa, kicks off his shoes, and closes his eyes. (Jerel would be /chuffed/. He'd come back with coffees and red cheeks and bright eyes.)
And Snooze wants Mitz to be comfortable. It all works out.
Snooze makes a thoughtful noise. Well. He wasn't expecting to be asked for definitions quite so quickly. He agrees, this isn't... usual. Mostly Snooze feels like he wants to spend lots of time with Mitz, and he doesn't like the idea of someone else licking tequila off Mitz's skin. That's what he knows.

Ian's never been shy about admitting the truth. But he taught Harry some tricks, as well. That's what he's stubborn about. (Ah, that's true. And most of the time Ian is all right with helping him do it. /Sometimes/ even when he doesn't agree with Harry's cause.)

goddamnit drunkies
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:48 pm

Mitz comes in muttering to himself and clicking some music on (he doesn't really notice what, and it's probably on one of Snooze's stations with classical or smooth jazz or something) and sits down at the table. He moves one or two things, but otherwise Jerel got it right. Then he lines out every single tool that he might need or likes the look of beside him. (Dick is so in love.)
Mitz smiles. Snooze is the only person to ever say that to Mitz.
Alright, well, Mitz doesn't really need names or labels, but definitions is how he deals with life. So. Would it be fair, going by what Snooze just told Mitz, that Mitz is - Snooze's? (Mitz's inner monologue is a stream of pleasedon'tlaughpleasedon'tlaughpleasedon'tleave)

Harry snorts. Ian has given him /habits/. (But Ian it's so fun to watch Harry do what he does!)

flops
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:01 pm

Jerel yawns and stretches out and props his head up on his hand so he can watch what Mitz does. Eventually he'll end up napping, when he gets bored, but for now he is actually paying attention to what Mitz does. He wants to see the guts of the thing, like he said. (I wonder if he's keyed anyone before. I wonder if it's a big gesture for him, or a little one.)
That makes Snooze all the more determined to make sure it happens.
Snooze turns Mitz around to face him, his hands on Mitz's hips. Snooze would like that, he says, sincerely. Then he kisses Mitz for the first time. (I think Snooze's is ohmygodmine?mineminemine?)

Habits are formed because they work, Ian grins. (Of course it is! But sometimes Harry is Wrong.)

gentle pap
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:14 pm

Mitz works quickly enough. He doesn't know what he's doing, really, but it's the only thing in the world he's really confident about so there's no hesitation. He completely forgets that Jerel is there. (Dickie? No, it wouldn't be something that he would have done often. He grew up with Bruce Wayne, Paranoid Playboy.)
It's just weird to think of it being important to someone.
Mitz kisses back clumsily. Second kiss ever, thankfully sober, but a different kind of scared. (awww)

Good ones, perhaps. Harry grins back. (When he's Wrong he tends to be very Sexy, though.)

I went downstairs and got a Walnut Whip and also grabbed a bottle of coke because I don't want it to be gone for tomorrow.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:22 pm

Occasionally Jerel might ask a question. Hopefully he doesn't make Mitz screw up. (So it'd be a big gesture for him, too. He'd probably really appreciate how big it is for Jerel as well.)
Mitz's comfort and happiness? Snooze understands that. Mitz will get used to it, after some time.
Snooze brings one hand up from Mitz's waist to touch his chin, his cheek, very lightly. He keeps the kiss chaste and gentle. There's a strange warmth in every nerve. He likes it. (That's what it is, I think. Snooze is Mouse's and Mitz's, and Mitz is Snooze's. That's how Snooze defines it. He doesn't consider Mouse as being his.)

What bad habits has Ian taught Harry? (Which might be why Ian would watch them on tape, heh.)

/Nice/. Double get.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:34 pm

Not when Mitz is in the zone. It's not really concentration. It's zen. He'll answer Jerel without thinking about it, and won't remember having done so the next minute. (He would downplay it hugely, of course.)
Maybe. He kind of hopes so. It's hard work being surprised all the time.
Mitz kind of feels like the moment is frozen and moving too fast at the same time. (I would have thought that it would be the other way 'round, with Mouse. Since he thinks she'll leave him without any effort, he must not see himself as hers. But wanting to be with her, keep her with him while he can, doesn't that make her his?)

Harry really doubts that he would have considered being fair to his wife of an arranged marriage if it hadn't been for being around Ian for so long. (Filth.)

Mm. Indeed.
I think I should probably /attempt/ to sleep while this party rages loudly. I sleep better with noise, to be fair, and I am exhausted. If it doesn't work then I will be back. Or I will play Star Trek Online. Fff. Frank has just started snoring. Fantastic. Neutral
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:50 pm

Seeing Mitz so confident and zen, like you said, is probably just giving Jerel more scary material. (Of course! But if he's keyed someone before and they've acted like it was no big deal, he would have been pretty upset. So to have Jerel look at him like /that/... it would be all kinds of reassuring.)
Snooze laughs. He does try to telegraph his moves, sometimes. But sometimes it's far too much fun, surprising Mitz.
Snooze feels like he's suspended in time. But at some point, with a sigh, he will end the kiss. Was that all right? (No, 'cause it's a choice. Snooze chose Mitz, and was chosen by Mouse. That sort of thing.)

Harry considers that a bad habit? Hah, of course he does. Ian considers it a good one. (He never watches /that/ tape, though. Just keeps it.)

Hhhhhhhhhh. Big sigh.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:56 pm

Oh, Jerel. Mitz doesn't get you. (He must have tried before and gotten lukewarm reactions, then dashed, so Jerel's reaction would be perfection itself.)
Mitz half-smiles. At least it makes Snooze happy, then.
Mitz has only ever kissed Snooze, he blurts. Then closes his eyes shut, as if that'll block out the self-loathing for saying that out loud. He means, wait, he means. No-one's kissed Mitz, and that's not the reason why it was amazing, but it adds to the amazing. He means, yes. He's sorry he was awful. He'll get better. (Ahh, okay that makes sense.)

He would. Harry doesn't say it unkindly, though. (Filthy nostalgia.)

huff
okay I will go and try to sleep WISH ME LUCK <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:11 pm

Jerel is just wowed. (All the big sparkly eyes and hushed awe and then HUGE MAD HUGGING AND KISSING)
Snooze is fairly sure Mitz likes the surprise hugs.
Snooze can't help the smile. It wasn't awful. And he's got no doubt Mitz will get better. That was his first kiss? Really? (It's kind of about the dominant person in the relationship.)

Ian wrinkles his nose at Harry. Fairness to one's wife, what a whacky idea. (No one touches Ian like Harry does. Figuratively, of course. Shifty eyes.)

I wish you ALL OF THE LUCK &heaaaaaaaaarts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:31 am

If Mitz has out of a trance-like state, he would give Jerel a Look. As it is, he's probably got the chassis put back together and is working on the OS. He thinks he might have a shot. (Dick launches himself into hugs, too.)
Who doesn't? ...are there people who don't? Is he weird?
Uh. Second. The first was when he was half-naked on a coffee table covered in salt and tequila and spit. (Understandable.)

Madness, Harry agrees and slurs a touch. (Figuratively, yes, always. Never anything else.)

nnnngh
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:36 am

If this has worked, Jerel is going to be super impressed. (One day they're both going to throw themselves into the others' arms and they're not gonna actually be able to catch each other and they're gonna end up with bruised everything. It'll be hilarious.)
Some people don't like being touched without permission, Snooze says.
Oh. Snooze presses his thumb to the corner of Mitz's lips. That wasn't a very good kiss. He's sorry the lemon got in the way of Mitz's first kiss.

Sparta? Ian suggests, then snorts happily to himself. (>_<)

agreed
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:40 am

Mitz shrugs. It won't really seem like he's done anything. It'll be cracked, though. He'll work on it further, see if he can get full control of the Library's server from it and maybe he'll start building a database so he can have that on hand. (They'll end up in a pile, giggling helplessly and kissing every three seconds.)
Well, no, but no-one you don't know /well/ is going to hug you.
Mitz smiles idiotically. It's okay. Until about fifteen seconds ago he thought it would be his last, so he really liked it.

Nerd, Harry accuses. (*pat*)

I have to go downstairs and make sure the puppy isn't stepped on by hungover feet, so if you are still awake when I return then I will see you then~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:47 am

All of that, just in that thing there. Jerel feels a whole lot like a plebian. (Kissing each other's lips /and/ their ouches.)
Still. Some people dislike the invasion of their personal space. Snooze likes it. And he likes that Mitz likes it. Lucky them.
Snooze can definitely do better, he promises. Mitz will see.

Appreciator of literature, Ian says, loftily.

*salute*!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:35 am

Mitz doesn't see why, though? It's nothing he didn't know already about these. Mitz sits up and turns it on. Moment of truth. (Huge pile of dork.)
Mitz likes Snooze in his personal space.
Judging from that kiss, though Mitz doesn't have any experience to speak of, Mitz doesn't doubt it at all.

Harry laughs. Is that what it is, indeed? Harry just thought Ian was very good at watching the Lion King and talking out of his arse.

hiiiiii I am back but also I am going to play a quick game of STO while I have the chance~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:38 am

Jerel hasn't really used tablets. He knows about them, in theory, but he doesn't see the need for it so he never would have fiddled with one, apart from wasting some time inside the warm Apple store. (Jerel will just be sorry that he doesn't have a key to give to Dick in return.)
Excellent. That was Snooze's goal, to make it so Mitz would never want him to go, he says, grinning.
Snooze beams. That kiss was just the beginning.

Not /only/ the Lion King. Ian likes most, if not all of the Disney films. Good thing, too, or he never would have survived babysitting Sally.

hellooooo also okaaaaaay
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:29 am

Mitz is obviously back to himself, because he leans back and groans. Oh man, warm Apple stores. They are a fucking /blessing/. 'Ey-up, he nods at the ipad's screen. There's some life. (Dick wants to share his life. That Jerel wants to join him is enough for him.)
Mitz looks at Snooze for a moment, then looks away. He doesn't ever think that'll be a problem.
Promise? Mitz looks surprised at himself.

Like he considers it survival, all that singing along without looking up the songs. Ian watches them in his own time and he knows it.

I am so tired and I can't believe how much I miss my xbox
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:33 am

Is it supposed to do that? The weird flickery thing? (Jerel doesn't have much of a life to share, but he willingly gives whatever he has. [except for those bits that are only Mitz's, sorry, they went through a /lot/ as kids])
Snooze feels something tight between his shoulders relax. Good.
Snooze promises. He cups Mitz's cheek in one hand, and leans in to rub his face against Mitz's other cheek--building the anticipation for another kiss.

Ian grins. Maybe he just has an excellent memory.

It is your blankie. It's where you go to be comfortable... and bash things up.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:39 am

Nope! But the fact that it's trying at all is a good sign. Mitz probably just jiggled around with the connection a little too hard when he was taking it apart. It's mostly exactly the same, look. But, hey; free appstore. (Dick's not gonna hold anything back, either. [Dick understands that a little too well])
Mitz glances back at Snooze to check if he's kidding.
Mitz shivers, and goes pink again. What should he do?

He does have an excellent memory. And he's a nerd.

beautiful
how are yooooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:47 am

Free /anything/ is awesome in Jerel's books. What apps is Mitz gonna get? Angry Birds? Jerel grins. (Then hopefully it will never feel unequal. [bb Sad])
Snooze probably smiles at Mitz in response, and presses that smile into Mitz's shoulder.
Whatever he wants, Snooze says. He can put his hands on Snooze if he wants.

Ian is going to take that as a compliment, then.

pretty gooooooood I saw a thing on tumblr that was like 'give us more fantasy races' and now I'm kind of fiddling with flow charts to mash up fantasy characteristics and get new races
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:13 pm

Mitz gives him a Look. No. ...he might try to build an app for hunters. Obviously it would need to be available only through the Library. Huh. (Dick doesn't think they could if they tried.)
There is absolutely no way Mitz can't feel safe with Snooze around when he does things like that.
Mitz makes an abortive gesture, reaching and stopping and twitching. Is he sure?

That's his choice, of course. Probably for the best.

That sounds interesting! I am watching SHIELD and trying to grind in coli.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:17 pm

Ooh, he could make like a quick guide? Like, 'is it a lady monster', 'is it a ghost', 'is she wearing white', 'congratulations you found a WOMAN IN WHITE here's how to kill her'! (Well, Dick will be giving Jerel a whole lot of stuff. And Jerel will be taking. And he doesn't have much to give back.)
Mitz is gonna get the best sleep of his life the nights Snooze forgets to go home.
Very sure. Please. Snooze likes being touched. (He manages to keep the neediness mostly out of his voice.)

He's often found that, yeah.

Uggggh I was trying to grind in Coli when I couldn't sleep this morning and it kept freezing every second battle. I gave up.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next