[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:40 pm

Mitz laughs. Hunting For Dummies, Jerel means? Fuck it, no, someone else can do that. Mitz can't get his head around talking down to people, it just seems like too much fucking work. Most people get it, anyway. (Dick really doesn't see it as giving and taking. He sees it as sharing.)
He's actually going to sleep. All the times he thought he was sleeping? No, he was dozing because he was too paranoid to sleep properly. With Snooze there, he'll sleep through an entire schedule day without trouble.
Mitz puts his hands, slowly, onto Snooze's chest and waist before talking again. Here? (Mitz wouldn't notice anyway. He wouldn't know what to categorise it as.)

Harry pouts. Oh, it must be so hard for Ian. Being best friends with such a gigantic wanker like Harry.

It's on to freezing every fourth battle and not giving out ice things for neutral enemies at all, but there you go.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:43 pm

Then what kind of app is it gonna be? (That should work. Jerel's been sharing everything with Mitz for a long, /long/ time, so it should be okay.)
Snooze will help him study later to make up for it, because he knows how worried Mitz gets, but that sounds like a day well spent to Snooze.
Snooze makes a soft noise. Mmm, yes. That's good. (Maybe one day he'll work out Snooze is as hungry for affection as Mitz himself is.)

Oh, it is. Absolutely terrible. He doesn't know how he survives. The company is appalling. Downright uncivilised.

Hhhhhhhh. FESTIVAL HOLIDAY *fistshake*
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:56 pm

Mitz hums. Y'know the way he was talking about a database? Maybe he could make it public access. Like Jerel was saying, but less - babytown frolics. (Dick just wants Jerel to be woven into every part of his life.)
Mitz might worry. He might just be so chill after having real sleep since preschool, though, that he won't mind. "Pff. I've been three months ahead in that class since first year, no biggie."
Mitz smiles widely at Snooze, both at the praise and the noise that Snooze just made. (He has Snooze on too high a pedestal to realise that by himself. He'll probably need Mouse to tell him.)

Harry sympathises. Speaking of uncivilised - he stands up and gracefully wobbles but wobbles nonetheless - care for a cigar?

it never works :[
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:01 pm

Public access, huh? Think the normies will go for that? (Wow, Jerel /really/ likes the sound of that.)
Snooze will find that completely charming. Look how relaxed he made Mitz! Look how happy Mitz is!
Snooze rubs his cheek against Mitz's again, smiling at Mitz's smile. It's good to see. After a moment, he presses their smiles together in another kiss. (And she won't connect it until she sees them both exhibiting the same behaviour.)

Ian is delighted to see the wobbling. He really shouldn't, but it would go very nicely with the scotch, he's got to admit.

it was two nights ago, I managed to get the whole of level 18 to 19 without it dumping me even once hhhhheavy sigh
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:09 pm

Won't be for them. Mitz'll roll it out through the Library, keep it from the appstore tracking. Maybe do an Android version. It'll have to be for Library users only, so double security and username check. It could work. (So does Dick, so much.)
With sleep ruffled hair and slow yawning while he gets coffee in his sleep pants.
Yet another type of kiss that Mitz wasn't aware should exist. But he's glad it does. (Mouse it a little better when she isn't obsessed with Mitz from a young age. If they don't really know each other then she'd pay much more attention to Snooze's reactions. Know him really well really quickly. Then she'll see Mitz's not-veiled-at-all desperation and go 'oh hey'.)

Harry snaps his fingers in Ian's direction. That's what he wanted to hear, well done, gold star. He gets two cigars, a cutter, a lighter and an ashtray for them both and flips on some music on his way back to his chair.

HEAVY SIIIIIIIIIIGH
oh so Frank was a couple of pages into Hunger Games and he was all OH WELL NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE WHY DIDN'T THEY MENTION THAT WAS WHY THE ELECTRIC FENCE WASN'T ELECTRIC IN THE MOVIES AND NOW THAT I KNOW ABOUT THE TESSERAE THEN THINGS ARE MAKING SENSE and I laughed and laughed
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Sounds like he's been thinking about this for a while. (Dick and Jerel are both family men who never let themselves be family men. It works far too well.)
Yeah, he's going to end up with Snooze attached to him at the waist again.
Snooze thought it would be good to teach Mitz that one early. (/That's/ what that is, ohhhh, I see, everything makes more sense, these boys are idiots.)

Ian probably gets himself, lazily, into a more comfortable position than straight upright in the chair. It more than likely involves one leg being thrown over the arm.

aren't all those little trivia details great all the tiny things like why gale was in the thing 47 times and what the fence was and what's district 13 and who is madge
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:39 pm

Mitz shakes his head. Nope, just now. Jerel was with him when he had the idea. Hey, is he staying for dinner? (They are just so happy to have each other and share things and be around each other all the time)
So long as he doesn't get in the way of coffee, Mitz doesn't mind at all. He'll be remarkably calm about the whole thing.
It might be Mitz's favorite so far, even though there's too much teeth and it's kind of awkward. (of course, they are emotion-sick weirdos with cute butts, that is my type after all)

Harry hands him the cigar and puts everything on a table between them. He very obviously does not look at Ian.

They are what matter. It fleshes out the story. I'm glad he's reading it and enjoying the little things.
I keep yawning and tearing up so I am going to try to sleep while things are still relatively quiet and Frank isn't snoring. I WILL LIKELY BE AWAKE LATER ON THOUGH <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:45 pm

Nah, he's already got plans. At his place, Jerel adds, wiggling his eyebrows, knowing the mystery is still driving Mitz nuts. (favourite foods being on sale at the store is probably cause for intense celebration)
Snooze would like to benefit from the coffee, so he won't get in the way of it.
It's just so /happy/. (CUTE BUTTS so long as they have /that/ all is well)

Ian, the idiot, probably doesn't even notice how much he's flaunting his long legs and tight trousers. He clips his cigar and lights it with ease. He doesn't smoke often, but you never really forget.

They are the best things, happysigh. All the world-building stuff. Yes. Om nom.
GOOD LUCK I wish you good sleeeeeeeeeeps~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:24 pm

Mitz tries to act cool. Yeah? Does Jerel want Mitz to call to his place and see if Jerel's /roomie/ wants to join them for dinner, too? (christ can you imagine)
They can head across the street and get some amount of breakfast, too, if Snooze wants.
How foreign! (and they do have cute butts)

Harry does the same and, even though he's drunk, only takes a second to fall back into I Know You're Hot But I Don't Care brain.

Frank's devouring it. It's fun to see. Usually he reads very slowly.
I did not sleep and I am in pain once more because of exhaustion and I really am just riddled with anxieties what is up with that
I don't want to be awake but I am so I thought I would reply but I'm going to put the lappy down and stare at it okay sorry <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:46 pm

Jerel laughs. How about on the weekend? If things are still going well, he amends. ('Dick they had a sale on strawberries so I got twelve punnets we're going to have strawberry smoothies and strawberry ice cream and strawberry in champagne and strawberry pie and--')
Once they've woken up a little. Snooze might actually growl if other people got to see Mitz in this sleepy, relaxed state.
For these little Irish darlings, anyway. (we always make sure)

Ian no doubt misses the days when Harry's eyes would linger on him, but Harry's will has always been stronger than his want. Of course, Ian can let himself look all he likes while Harry's focus is elsewhere, like on his cigar.

How's he dealt with the extended dehydration sequence that got cut out of the movie?
It is probably the combination of having to pussyfoot around everyone and tiredness and pain.
I hope you have good braindead tiiiiiime~
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:13 pm

The weekend's in a few days, Jerel. Mitz pats him in a silent 'it's going to be okay'. ('Yess! Okay eating strawberry in the bath together and laying in bed feeding each other and can we try a strawberry and beef stirfy that might be fun...')
Mitz loves Snooze's growls. When Mitz is all floppy and normal like this, he might just end up hooking his arms around Snooze's neck and smiling happily at him.
Happiness is foreign to the Irish anyway, it's fine. (it's a very important feature)

Long fingers and deliberate movements and his eyes closed, intimate, while he lights up the cigar, the sigh of appreciation and leaning back into his chair as he exhales that first draw, the snap open of cold eyes with warm edges as soon as he's comfortable again.

He's not that far yet. He literally started last night, but he's already at chapter four, which is impressive.
I assure you, there is no pussyfooting. It's all to do with not wanting to be in the house when my grandmother finally pops it. I do not want to be here when that happens. Or, more accurately, I do not want to be woken up from a comfortable sleep when it happens.
nnngh
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:20 pm

That's what Jerel means. They'll know by then. One way or the other. (Dick has the wackiest ideas and Jerel is absolutely on board with them, even if it means having a weird stomach for a few hours afterwards.)
Snooze will absolutely melt at that. Not the way he normally does, either, like all confident and 'damn right', but more... awed. More honest.
Poor babies. (even of robothree)

Ian's eyes practically caressing Harry's fingers and lips--and when Harry's eyes snap open, he won't suddenly look away, guilty as a child with his hand caught in the cookie jar. Instead he'll finish up his look like it's perfectly normal.

Not too bad at all! Avoxes yet?
Oh god, no, that would be terrible. It's bad enough being in a house the morning of a funeral, I wouldn't want to be there either if there's an actual death. And your family's always expecting you to take care of her when you're there, too. :\
*sharing of comfy warmth*
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:50 am

Mitz gives Jerel a weird look, but leaves it. He'll let Snooze and Mouse know they might have an extra two for dinner on the weekend, then. (That's part of the fun!)
It's a really nice look on Snooze.
Pffff they're all mostly drunk half the time, they're fine. (Especially robothree. Those butts are specifically manufactured to be cute.)

Harry doesn't really challenge him on it. So long as it's looking then it's a nice ego boost. Touching, or anything beyond that, that's when Harry gets exasperated.

Hahaha yeah he flipped how a little
For the last three nights, yes. But I threw up a stink last night and managed to get them to not just go and leave me in the house by myself with the pissy grandmother and the pissy dog.
ugh no no more warmth there is no heat in this house. I am going to pack everything up now and be ready to leave, I am so ready to leave
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:17 pm

Sounds good. Man, that'll be an interesting night. (Dick doesn't think it's so much fun when Jerel dutch-ovens him.)
Heartseyes. That's what it'll be, the pair of them giving each other heartseyes.
HOORAY FOR DRUNK SNOOZE AND MITZ AND MOUSE. (by the Doctor)

What's beyond touching? Eyebrow waggle.

HAVE YOU LEFT YET
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:21 pm

It'll be fun. Jerel will be nervous, for once. /That/ will be the interesting part. (That's because Jerel has a nuclear arse.)
And, you know, I really don't think sex is on the table yet. Not in Mitz's head, anyway. So he'd just be heartseyeing like a 50's schoolgirl in a poodleskirt because his beau touched his hand.
THAT'S NEVER MESSY (yeah I had that thought too)

Sucking, usually.

no I have not and I really should be sleeping but I wanted to wait until you turned up~
I will brush my teeth again soon and try for sleeps
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:29 pm

Jerel's never brought anyone to meet family before. He's /allowed/ to feel weird about it. (Hey, he's just got a really active digestive system, okay?)
Well that's freaking adorable. It's just too bad Snooze isn't the type to have a letterman jacket to put on Mitz.
The more messy it is the more hilariously fun. (aw yis)

Sounds like Harry is speaking from experience.

Awwww that is sweet. I finally sorted out a whole bunch of stuff to do with replacing what I lost in my wallet. Now I am into the relax phase of the day.
mmm that sounds nice
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:34 pm

Mitz shrugs. He met Page. So did Max. (Yeah, and he should register it as a chemical weapon.)
Mitz just likes being around him. Better than any jacket.
So Mitz doesn't really drink at all until someone dogs him enough, you should know. Like, more often than not, he would be the sober one. Mostly out of wanting to look after Mouse and Snooze, make sure they're okay. But if they keep on 'ah you have to come on have a drink one little drink come on now' then he'll keep going. Emotional problems plus some Scottish blood mixed in with that Irish. He can handle, and enjoys, his whiskey.

He had extensive experience with sucking following touching, thank you very much.

ah the relax phase, that is a good phase
damn straight okay I am actually going to go do that now
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:37 pm

Yeah, but Jerel didn't bring him home for them to specifically meet, you know? He was involved in stuff at the same time they were. (Just be glad it doesn't come out the other end. Then how would Dick escape?)
Snooze can act as a jacket, fairly well.
I dare say that this Snooze and Mouse like their nights out to be fairly well lubricated. Eh heh. I know that when Snooze has money he likes to buy drinks for the people he's with.

Oh yes? And how long ago was that?

I like it. I have told myself I am going to do at least /one/ productive, truly productive thing per day. It makes the relax phase sweeter.
HAVE FUN
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:48 pm

Mitz doesn't look too convinced. Yeeeaah. He was involved because Jerel had a thing. And it still took him forever to admit it. Mitz has never met any of the girls he's been with. He's only seen him with one before and that was by accident. ...so, answer a question, and it's just a question, okay? Not a big deal, he just has to ask. But does Jerel just not want Mitz to ruin things? (Ugh, don't. That is equal parts disgusting and heartbreaking.)
He does tend to drape.
Mitz will hold out for as long as he can. It's one of the few things he says no to. Because he's a chatty and sometimes emotional drunk.

Are they discussing Harry's married sex life now?

What do you have planned?
I bought a new toothbrush for the trip in case my electric didn't work or they didn't have a charger socket (they don't) but I charged it up at my mom and dad's before coming over, so I never got a chance to use it yet. But it's nearly 6am and I don't want to make a bunch of noise so I got to use the new brush and mmmmm
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:55 pm

It's not anything to do with Mitz. Oh. Well. Yeah, it is, actually. It's sort of--how to explain it. Most of the people Jerel sleeps with are just really temporary. They aren't important. If there ever had been anyone important, anyone who was going to stay for a while, that's when Jerel would have let them meet Mitz. Let Mitz meet them. (Jerel never said he was a prince charming.)
He probably does an excellent trench-coat impression.
There will be times when that is exactly what's called for.

Ian snickers. Harry was the one who brought it up.

Today I organised to get government money started up again, and I helped my mum sort out class lists for the pre-school she does the books for, and I downloaded the forms I have to fill out to get replacement cards and stuff. And I made an optometrist appointment. I'm /awesome/.
mmmmmnugh new toothbrush
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:04 pm

Mitz mulls that over silently for a while, then nods. Okay. So long as, in the end, Jerel's not ashamed or anything. Of Mitz or of their lives or who he's with, whatever. So long as he's not ashamed. (But he is. He just has a stinky butt.)
Mitz is a fan of that impression. But he's more in favor of when Snooze pretends to be a blanket.
Mitz disagrees.

And Harry can very easily keep talking about it, but he fails to see why Ian would want to know. He shrugs. Seems like something that he wouldn't want to hear about.

Jesus. I felt pretty fucking proud of myself for getting dressed and going across the road to see a family friend.
so good. It has weird plasticy rubbery bits to scrap while the bristles work so it was one of those disgusting but satisfying EW WAS THAT IN MY MOUTH moments after rinsing
I am going to do one more reply~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:07 pm

He's not. He's never been ashamed of Mitz. He didn't ever want to bring a one-night stand back to some of the places they lived in, but he wasn't ashamed of Mitz. (Not everyone can be perfect like Dick, he supposes. Huuuuge sigh.)
Especially with a blanket on top of him?
So a warm, cosy night when everyone's all slow and chatty?

Though it's apparently part of the stereotypical male bonding relationship, yes, it's not really something Ian's ever been interested in talking about.

It helps that I could do a whole lot of that just from the computer.
oh man that could be traumatising
awwwwwwwwww okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:17 pm

Mitz smiles. Cool. It seriously was just, like, checking. Mitz is alright. And he's happy to hear it, yeah? Mitz has been ashamed of himself enough for about five people, Jerel didn't need to hop on that train. He laughs. (Even with his morning breath?)
Especially so. On cold nights when he would have normally just had sleeplessness and an electric blanket, now he sometimes has Snooze who breathes softly and murmurs non-words in his sleep, and keeps Mitz warmer than he's ever felt.
I'm telling you, Mitz is much more interested in making sure there's someone there to be sober in case it's needed. He wouldn't dream of stopping them from having fun, slow and chatty or fast and screamy, though.

Harry blows a raspberry. They're plenty bonded enough, doesn't Ian think? Harry's a bastard but he's not about to go talking about Lucy's blowjobs or such.

That always helps. OH HEY that reminds me. I totally applied to a job today. Wrote a fancy little cover letter and everything.
Tonight's was but I fell asleep earlier without really brushing properly so that was my fault.
It is 6am and I wanna go home eeeeeearly so I can sleep as much as I can in my own bed XD okay GOODNIGHT THE NOC <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:22 pm

Jerel rubs his knuckles over Mitz's head. Hey, don't go knocking Jerel's little brother. Only Jerel gets to do that. (Ooh. Good point. That gets kind of volatile sometimes.)
Here's hoping this Snooze doesn't suffer from nightmares. He's probably got the most material, apart from canon, vamp and slaveverse, but maybe he's defeated it.
He might be more comfortable getting pulled into Snooze's or Mouse's laps if he has a drink or two, though.

That's probably a decent plan, Ian agrees.

AWESOME man I can /never/ do good cover letters GO YOU
Fair enough.
I WISH YOU SWEET DREAMS OF YOUR OWN BEEEEEEED &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:36 am

Mitz knows Jerel's little brother better. He swats at Jerel's hand. Gettoff. (Dick tilts his head in a very 'told you so' motion.)
Mitz doesn't mind comforting nightmares. I doubt Jerel or him were free of them growing up. And even if they were, he knows all the theory behind comforting nightmares.
That's a definite, yes, but if they are there together then they should probably be focussing on each other, not him.

Now, don't ever say Harry isn't nice to him.

wheee
ngh I am home and still exhausted and have to get up early for Wednesday Doings so I am not really here
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:39 am

Jerel's definitely known him longer. (And by sometimes, Jerel means he's been debating keeping a toothbrush next to the bed for Dick.)
Snooze's might take the form of occasional tensing and twitching, whenever he's had something during the day make him feel like he's that scared little kid again. So not often, and not bad, but it will be nice to wake up to shooshing and hugs.
Or both. They can focus on more than one person at a time.

He never would! Ian puts a hand to his chest, shocked.

ADULTHOOD YEAH
that is okay I think I have a migraine or sinus swelling or something and I am not really here either :\
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:43 am

That's debatable. (Alright, alright. Jeez. Declaw, gorgeous.)
Probably Mitz humming tunelessly and petting Snooze's hair. Eyes closed and mostly asleep himself.
Fine, but they should focus on what's important.

Harry raises an eyebrow.

nngh
*shares blankets* that is shitty I am sorry I am going to sleep on the hour
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:48 am

Does Mitz remember being born? (Jerel shows Dick his fingers, sucking down his giggles.)
Yep, that'll do it. That will remind Snooze nice and quickly that he's somewhere safe, with someone he trusts.
Enjoying the company of the two people who they seem to /click/ so well with?

Ian winks, but maintains his shocked and dramatic pose for as long as he can.

mmm blankets
man I wish I could, sleep will be v v nice for you in your own bed finally
did you find out whether your parents got the flowers or not?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:56 am

Mitz remembers... his face goes slack while he thinks. No. But he doesn't think it's long afterwards that's his earliest memory. It's a hospital, anyway, and everyone was there. Does Jerel remember being born? Bet he fucking does. Stinking genius. (Yeah, keep laughing to yourself and Dick'll breathe on him tomorrow morning.)
It means more than anything that Snooze trusts Mitz.
No, they're - a couple. And they should focus on each other.

Harry throws the clipped part of his cigar at Ian's head.

well my parents' spare bed, close enough
I forgot to ask, I will do so in the morning~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:59 am

Jerel laughs. No, he doesn't. God, that'd be fucking terrifying. But he remembers Mitz being born. Really clearly. So he has known Mitz longer, he says, proudly. (Nooooooo anything but that.)
It boggles Snooze a bit, too.
Snooze and Mitz are a couple, too.

The loser probably manages to catch it, too.

CLOSE ENOUGH
thank youuuu I really hope that site got the delivery right it was a bit weird about Ireland addresses
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:08 pm

Mitz scoffs. He /remembers/ better, that's different. (Then play nice!)
So long as Mitz isn't the only one.
Maybe, but Mitz isn't really a keeper, is he?

Harry makes a face at him, because he can think of nothing better to do other than drink more scotch and avoid looking at the clock on the wall.

Everywhere is weird about Ireland addresses. Okay I sleep now GOODNIGHT see you tomorrow <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:13 pm

He's still known Mitz longer than Mitz has known Mitz. And why is Mitz called Mitz, by the by? (Oh, doesn't Jerel always? Charming grin.)
I think it's just that Snooze trusted Mitz so /easily/. It stuns him.
Snooze thinks he might just be.

Ian aims and throws the cigar bit right at Harry's sparkly teeth.

GOODNIIIIIIIIIIIGHT have excellent sleeps~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:56 am

's his middle name, isn't it? And Jerel didn't want to share J with another family member, heh. (Dick traces the smile, switching on serious lust and love in a blink. Not always, he murmurs in an intimate tone.)
Mitz doesn't understand it, but he likes it.
Snooze. Mitz's face contorts in an attempt to smile. Don't make fun like that. Don't tease Mitz about that, it's not fair, yeah? Please.

Harry catches it with a snap, and spits it out into the ashtray a second later. Disgusting.

flops
I have caught my mom's flu and I'm bleeding and if you sent my mom daisies or daisy looking flowers, then she got them but I once again forgot to ask because I have had a migraine since waking up. Sorry Sad
I'm going to curl up with a water bottle and cry for no reason while playing pokemans
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:12 pm

Jerel didn't want Mitz to have to always feel like he had to be Jacob, he explains. (Jerel licks at Dick's fingers. He never plays /nasty/.)
The key facets to their relationship. 'I don't get you but I like you'.
Snooze isn't making fun, he says quietly.

Ugh. He didn't have to catch it with his mouth. Ian wrinkles up his whole face.

uh oh I think you must have got my migraine/whatever I had yesterday
putting a damp cloth on your face works freaking /wonders/
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:19 pm

Mitz doesn't look too put out, but he all he really knows about the man is he left and so did Mitz. So they're pretty alike. (Nothing's nasty about Jerel.)
Essentially!
Of course he is. If he wanted to keep Mitz for good, he wouldn't want to be with someone else. And it's fine, because Mouse is better that Mitz in - just /every/ way. But don't tease. Mitz is alright with it but don't make it cruel. Snooze isn't cruel.

More impressive that way, Harry says then gargles his scotch.

I have everything that could be terrible about a flu right now. Freaking migraine, ear-ache, nausea, skin-ache, swollen throat/glands. The only thing that's missing is a runny nose but the night is young.
I would do so, but it would probably end up giving me chills :/ It's like 3 degrees or something. But it sounds lovely~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:36 pm

Basically, Jerel just wanted Mitz to be his own person, okay? (Except his gas, Jerel says promptly.)
Also 'I will spend the rest of my life trying to get you'.
Snooze thinks Mitz should do some research on polygamy, and then see what he thinks about Snooze.

Ian bends over, he's snickering so hard. Oh, yes. Very impressive.

Better go liberate some tissues just in case.
It is lovely. You could go for a warm cloth? I went cool because it is hot here.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:41 pm

Mitz half-smiles in an attempt to not make a big deal out of this moment. Yeah. Well, hopefully Mitz has made Jerel proud on that front, anyway. (Except, of course, Jerel's gas. Which is way nasty.)
Mitz just made a whimpering noise because that sounds like everything he's ever wanted from anyone.
Mitz frowns, because that sounds entirely like condescension. Look, all Mitz is saying that he's alright with whatever Snooze is doing, but he shouldn't tell Mitz that he's anything but second best when that's exactly what he is. He's not an idiot. He doesn't want to be treated like one.

Harry's grin is lopsided, relaxed and damned youthful.

I have a little cove of painkillers, nausea pills and tissue
It's mostly about the wet. Sure-fire way to make a cold worse or get one is sit in a room as cold as mine with wet on you anywhere.
sorry for the delay I kind of passed out a little
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:51 pm

'Course he has. Jerel knuckles Mitz's hair again. (They /do/ say that it's better out than in.)
It's essentially the promise Snooze and Mouse always make to him.
Snooze didn't think he was treating Mitz like an idiot. He thought he was treating Mitz like an equal, and being treated like that in return.

That's the look Ian is always aiming to put on Harry's face.

Sounds like a stash.
True enough.
Totes okay, I did that often yesterday
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:59 pm

Mitz whines and slaps Jerel's hand away. Fuck off, getoffhim. (Yeah, well, 'they' never met Jerel's butt.)
Which is why he's always so smitten.
They've had this conversation before, Snooze. They're not equals. Mitz is nothing compared to Snooze and Mouse. Snooze--no, the /both/ of them, now, they're Mitz's whole world and they always will be and he's just a blip. He's a bit of fun.

Enjoy your triumph while it lasts, then.

nnnngh yes
I think I am just going to roll over and sleep while the Good Wife plays, actually. I don't have the energy to play pokemans, even. I'm whiny and pathetic, so I shall head off. Sleep will help, and I'll shower in the morning. Mmm. Looking forward to that. GOODNIGHT THE NOC <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:02 pm

Mitz loves it. Otherwise he wouldn't keep fixing his hair, Jerel teases. (What a pity. Jerel wiggles said butt.)
Adorable. And he tries so hard to figure them out, too.
Mitz is so much more than that. If he was nothing, if he was just a blip, Snooze wouldn't have paid him more than a moment's attention. He doesn't keep coming back to blips.

Oh, he intends to. He's got another cigar bit, doesn't he.

GOODNIIIIIIIGHT I hope you feel better in the moooooooorning~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:34 am

He fixes his hair because he doesn't want to look like a /dick/. (Dick bends and plants a kiss on Jerel's neck while he holds one of Jerel's cheeks in his hand. He murmurs happy noise, pressing a smile to Jerel's skin.)
Devotes himself to it.
Well, then... Then Mitz /especially/ doesn't understand. The last ten minutes proves how much of a hassle and ball of paranoia Mitz is. And he's not that good a kisser.

Harry's not catching that one in his teeth, Ian.

I feel better, but it is not morning. Hiiiiiiiii
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:05 pm

One day Mitz will just shave it all off and then he'll get to see everyone's devastated faces. (Jerel practically giggles, but Jerel is a Man and doesn't giggle of course, so it's more like a chuckle. He slides his hands down Dick's spine, picking out each vertebra as he does.)
I don't think any of them will be able to figure each other out. Ever. But at least they'll never stop trying ,the stubborn bastards.
Not everything is about kissing. And all the last ten minutes prove is that Mitz doesn't let himself have nice things.

Then what's he going to catch it with?

hellooooooooo I do hope you're not there because you should be sleeping *narrow eyes*
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:10 pm

Mitz messes with his hair. Hey, maybe he should. Be a nice change. Not the devastated faces, but that won't happen. (didn't they have a bet about something - Mitz being terrifying yes) (Dick hums. He thinks that if Jerel's hands weren't connected to Jerel, he'd consider cheating on him with them. They're amazing. Bad conversationalists, though.)
Stubborn, obsessed bastards.
Mitz sighs. Yes, he does. He just don't want to get hooked, he means, used to something that he won't be allowed to keep. (I think that, since most terrible and mostly wrong lessons were taught by Helen, Jacob should have one. Let's say that early on, he told Mitz that nice things don't last.)

With his icy, icy glare.

wails
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:13 pm

Has Mitz /noticed/ how often Mouse or Snooze have their hands in Mitz's hair? Because Jerel's noticed it for sure. (yes indeed) (Maybe one day they'll pick up sign language. But Jerel might stop them. He doesn't want Dick to run away with his hands.)
Completely accurate description. Grumble.
What makes him think he won't be allowed to keep Snooze? (awwwwwwwww Sad)

/That/ will be quite impressive.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:20 pm

Uh, yeah, but hair grows back. Look at Snooze's. (okay good) (Dick kind of likes them as a package deal.)
We're not allowed to grumble. We made them like this.
Mitz withdraws without moving away; tilting his head apprehensively, clutching his hands in front of him in defense. No, he can't say. Snooze'll get mad at him. (Okay, I got it all in my head: Jacob promises Mitz and Jerel that they'll go to the beach or something if they do their homework and of course they do, so they're all excited and Jacob is actually talking to them and /smiling/ and then Helen comes along with extra work because the school certainly won't challenge her boys and dashes all the plans. And there's a big fight, right, because Jacob knows that once upon a time Helen used to love the beach. But he loses the fight and Jacob just kind of dejectedly tells both of them [thinking that they're too young to remember later on probably] that nice things just don't last and they should enjoy them while they have them.)

Harry laughs honestly. Now, if only it worked.

Sad
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content