[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:46 am

(He's a mo-o-o-onster.) That sounds like it could be fun. Trust Mitz to not want to get his hands dirty, Snooze teases, tugging Mitz into the bedroom. (Seth just wants Mitz to be happy.)
Awesome. Colin pulls Damian along by their joined hands. ("Still sounds really good. Better than that diner on 42nd, right?" Cautious grin.)

So he thinks Ian isn't happy with Harry?

uncle just got home unfortunately (I think he had a bad day at work, he is a bit surly and quiet), and besides if I talk to you without being able to hit backspace I might give away your Christmas present Very Happy
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:53 am

(He's a sweet boy who makes Mitz and Mouse very happy.) Mitz is dragged, smiling happily. Hey, he's like the only hunter in the world more willing to trawl through spam on a forum than dig up remains. (Mitz just wants Seth to let him wallow a little. And maybe take his side, because he's always all OH SO YOU THINK THEY'RE NOT ABLE TO FIGURE THINGS OUT IS IT and Mitz just sadfaces harder because obviously not)
Damian, quite honestly, would do anything so long as it meant Colin stays comfortable with holding Damian's hand. Not that he'd say that out loud or anything. ("I would just like to spend the evening with you. I don't really care where it's spent. However, you've never been to my home. And. Well. Now you know.")

John knows Ian is happy with Harry. He just hopes it bloody lasts.

what no
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:02 am

(And also happens to be half-monster.) His version of salt and burn is data flipping. Snooze grins. (Seth is 100% on Mitz's side. He just happens to think Mitz should finally get someone for himself.)
Luckily, the longer Damian lets Colin hold his hand, the more comfortable with it Colin will be. ("Now I know. Now you get to keep your promise to show me some of your favourite places, right?")

Maybe John could have a little faith.

I mean give it away like give up the secret
Also dude it is hard thinking of something for your mum and dad and my aunt and uncle. I dont know what your mum and dad like and my aunt and uncle don't want anything, they're all minimalist right now. Sigh.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:18 am

(He happens to be all Snooze, though.) Mitz shoots his fingers like guns and winks, mostly entirely sarcastic. That's the ticket. (Mitz just feels like hell and he now feels like more hell.)
Everything's coming up Damian! ("It's mostly my home. I do not really go anywhere. Apologies.")

Maybe. John still looks a little amused. You know he's just trying to help, yes?

no I know but oh no presents
Eh, do not worry about them. Pick up a bottle of red and explain that you had no idea what to get them, they'll be cool. Presents are really thin on the ground this year so we're more interested in food and good people, so don't worry about it too much.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:24 am

(Thankfully. That demon possession ward must be working.) Snooze laughs and tumbles Mitz onto the bed. Mitz's version of salt barriers is a really good password? (Which will, fingers crossed, get better when Seth makes him talk.)
For once! Hooray! ("No need to apologise. I'm glad to get to see it. To know more about you.")

It certainly doesn't feel like it.

er present--wait, no, more than one present, I count as a present
Okaaaaaay I will do my best, fingers crossed, I will pull out my best sparkling personality
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:43 am

(Thank fuck.) Mitz hums. Weeell. He kind of has the server warded. Got Jet in to do - something. Seems to work! No witch or whatever has gotten in and found out any plans. (Mitz doesn't want to talk he wants to run awaaaay.)
With Colin, all things are possible~ ("I hope you continue to feel that way the more you know about me. I'm either boring or upsetting, so.")

Oh, come on Ian. Stop being so defensive about everything. It doesn't make him much fun to talk to.

still though :/ I hope to get you something niiiiiice but
Honestly, don't fret. They're cool, we're all cool. Also I hope you don't mind hanging out with a bunch of smokers. Cos that's going to happen. Shrug.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:57 am

It's useful, having friends and family like that. Jet seems to have as much ability with magic as Snooze, if not more. (If he runs away he doesn't get snuggles.)
He is kind of magical like that. ("I've never found you to be up setting or boring. Well. Upsetting, just before, thinking we'd been lying to each other.")

Has John ever considered he himself might be the root of his problems?

knitting knitting is nice do the thing? pls
My parents have smoked since forever, it's okay. If I get too bothered i'll get some fresher air, easy, heh.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:02 am

Well. He's pretty much born for the stuff. Jerel'd be that good, too, if he wasn't all lazy and shit. (If he runs away he won't be laughed at, too.)
Damian thinks so, yes. ("I didn't mean to upset you.")

Nope! John smiles pleasantly.

I will do the thing, it might mean I'll be knitting your thing when you arrive but yes knitting I am do the knitting
Sweet, good. It should be okay. We're not all that bad, generally speaking.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:10 am

Snooze wonders why Mitz didn't inherit that gift. He is wonderful how he is, though. Might be different with magic. (If he runs away he'll never know what might have happened.)
With this much starry-eyed appreciation, it's no wonder Colin ends up praying really hard for a long time about whether he's allowed to love Damian. ("I know, I know. I didn't mean to upset you, either. We just... we'll do better.")

Maybe give it a spell.

yesyesyes yaaaaaaaay knittin'
Then there'll be no worries at all! Very Happy
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:16 am

Well. He's a vessel, isn't he? Mitz doesn't look too happy about that. (Mitz is just really scared.)
Oh, Colin. ("...certainly.")

He's alright thanks, John says brightly.

sittin' and knittin'
HUZZAH
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:24 am

That doesn't define Mitz, though. Snooze wriggles around on the bed, and pulls Mitz right against him. When did Mitz learn about that? (So are Snooze and Mouse, I'll bet.)
He'd get really tortured about it. But he wouldn't let Damian see that at all. (Colin takes Damian's hand. "I'm not upset anymore.")

Yes. Quite all right being on bad terms with his only brother.

a good day
HUZZAH aw yes Irish Christmas
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:34 am

Around the time he didn't combust that time, remember, when he was first hanging out with Snooze? Or, okay. Combust is a strong word. When he came out unscathed. (Mitz can't fathom the idea of them being scared of anything /he/ could do.)
Damian reads body language like nothing else, though. He might know /something's/ up, sometimes. (Damian smiles at their hands. "That is reassuring.")

Bad terms? Really, Ian? Are they on bad terms now because John isn't falling over himself at how oh so cute he and his study partner are together?

good times yo, good times
Weeeeeell. It's not all that Irish. It will be in Ireland, though! So that's a thing.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:55 am

He was still very much Mitz long before that. It doesn't have to be part of who he is, if he doesn't want it. Wards can keep out even angels. (He could run away.)
Oh, I'm sure. When Colin's hand is more gentle in his, or when he looks at Damian a little too long, or turns his body into Damian's when they're close. After that there'll be some fierce praying and a few days of more regulated contact. ("And I really am looking forward to dinner with you. At your place, I mean.")

Bad terms because John can't bring himself to speak to Ian for more than three minutes without turning his nose up at him.

That totally counts!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:02 am

Mm, yeah. He knows. Mitz sighs, content while laying against Snooze. But Jet would be proper disappointed. (MITZ SIGH)
And when regulated contact is going on, Damian will be sure to pay extra attention to what's plaguing Colin. ("Would you like anything specific to be served? I am going to make sure there is a selection of cheeses.")

John rolls his eyes. He's not turning his nose up. It's amazing how Ian can't take teasing in the slightest. This is what John means when he calls Ian a drama queen, he hopes he knows.

Sweet!
I am in bed now, you are warned. I am le tired.
Also Chris's ex is downstairs and they're on good terms and everything but fuck I hate that guy I hate him he's so annoying
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:07 am

Then how about Jet let someone else take over his body some time? (Snooze-and-Mouse-wibble)
It'll relax after a little while, like a week at most, into the more intimate, affectionate kind. Colin just can't help it, he's so comfortable with Damian. (Colin grins. "Oh! How about what you said--um, the food you grew up with? I haven't tried anything like that, I'd like to.")

Ian snorts. If John were actually teasing, /actually/ being light-hearted and nice, then Ian would take it as intended. Instead, John is curled up and bitter.

ugh no annoying people in the house when I was living in the house with the boys we had a list of people none of us were allowed to invite over because someone else in the house had a problem with them, it worked /wonders/ once we sorted it out
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:14 am

If he were able? Jet would. He really would. He's not religious or anything, but it's like - a fascination with higher powers. Mitz shrugs. (mitz sigh)
If a pattern persists, Damian will get very worried. (Damian's face twists slightly. "I, ah. I do not really eat what I used to, here. I think the smell reminds my father of my mother, or time spent around her. Things are much less emotionally grating when I eat what's prepared for me. But... I can mention it. If you like.")

No, he isn't. Ian's just knee-jerky defensive. Too quick to snarl.

Siiiiigh no there isn't that big a list and everyone is pretty okay with the guy, it would just be me going ugh that douche but he just - he annoys me so much. He always talks like everything he has to say is SO IMPORTANT and he interrupts with guesses as to what you're about to say and he answers questions that are posed to me and if I try to ask him a question he'll reply to someone else and it's SO ANNOYING
anyway yeah I am beat soooooo I will sign off after the next reply? Yes
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:21 am

Snooze shakes his head. He hasn't seen how much Mitz hated it? (us-wibble)
Eventually Damian may have to follow Colin when Colin makes excuses one day to have some time on his own. ("Well, if it's only to be the two of us," Colin points out.)

He's had fairly bad experiences with John.

argleblargle people like that looove the sounds of their own voices don't they
aw maaaaaaaaaaaan okaaaaaay siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:25 am

It's not like Mitz has really been used as a meatsuit often. And Jet knows Mitz doesn't like angels. He just thinks, Mitz doesn't know. Like he's being needlessly unreasonable? Or rebellious? Or something. (mitz flop)
And be shocked and sad that Colin's beating himself up about it and be so upset that, once again, Damian's affection is causing someone emotional distress. ("Mm. Perhaps it would be okay.")

No he hasn't, don't be ridiculous.

it just never ends
*pat* Sleepyfaaaaace. GOODNIGHT THE NOC see you on the morrow~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:30 am

Snooze sighs. That's unfortunate. He supposes not everyone has the same experience, but surely it can't be pleasant to be out of control of your own body. Surely everyone can agree on that. (pap)
It really isn't Damian, Colin thinks. Damian makes Colin so damn happy, which is why he's wrestling with what he's learned. It's those old writers who are causing him the distress. He's always gone to God for comfort, but in this instance, it's God who's doing the hurting. ("I don't want to make anything difficult for you, though.")

When was the last time they had a pleasant conversation?

we can enjoy periods of silence broken only by typing and laughing I bet
GOODNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT &hearts;!! t minus 8 days ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:35 am

It's not like Jet tells him to give himself over to angels or anything. He just keeps saying how Mitz is lucky to be ~chosen~ or whatever. (:[)
Damian may, with some difficulty, reason with Colin gently that some rules are created without the future in mind. ("I will handle it if it happens.")

Probably when Ian was about 5, John replies without hesitation.

eeeexcellent
T MINUS AN ACTUAL WEEK
yeah sorry for the delay I was practising and then I had a panic attack and wooo gig day
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:04 pm

Snooze thinks Mitz is lucky in many other respects, too. He presses his lips to Mitz's temple and drags them down his cheek in a swirl of tiny kisses. (Snooze!pap)
Colin wants to understand that. He still just feels so hurt that in this he's abandoned by, up 'til now, the only source of love in his life. But Damian can probably get to him with the argument that the rules were written by man, not actually God? ("We will. Right?")

And none of the animosity has come from Ian's side.

so I never got notified about this reply by gmail which is why it's taken so long for me to reply
SO I HEARD YOU ARE A SUPERSTAR heh I knew you would pull it off Very Happy
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Mitz is stupid lucky, yeah. He pulls Snooze even closer, dragging fingers through Snooze's hair slowly. He can't believe how lucky.
That would've been his next argument, yes. Though mostly he's just angry. He'll end up shouting and throwing things in the Manor while Alfred stands nearby calmly talking him down from any hating on religion. ("You would want to - weather that?")

This isn't animosity, Ian.

I wondered! I was pretty swept up though
hahaha oh man no. But the gig happened and no-one exploded, so that's a thing.
I am waiting for the furniture people to arrive! We're getting a new couch. ADULTING
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Snooze rumbles softly at Mitz's ministrations. And he found his way here all by himself. No angels necessary.
Colin will eventually talk him down into hating how man twists religion, since there's no way Colin is giving up loving God. But neither will he give up loving Damian. And seeing how affected Damian is by Colin's own upset just convinces him even more that Damian is worth it. ("We're friends. I'll stand with you.")

No, it's condescension with an edge of hostility and just a drop of snobbery.

NEW COUCH WOOOOOOOOOOO
I am going to the zoo CHILDING
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:16 am

Mitz smiles. Jet would argue that. But Mitz likes Snooze's version better.
Damian hates the idea of Colin being hurt by anything, let alone something that is supposed to be about acceptance and love. It seems twisted to him. ("I appreciate that greatly.")

If Ian says so. There's no talking him out of his huff.

it's so comfy
I HOPE THE ZOO IS FUN I am going to go for a walk now I shall return!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:51 am

Snooze presses his grin to Mitz's jaw. He thought Mitz might. Mmm. Mitz is all warm.
It is twisted. Colin will agree, once he finishes wrestling with the idea. But the simple fact that it /is/ about love and acceptance will be what saves it, for Colin. What helps him accept both religion and Damian in his life. He won't be forced to choose. ("I'm sure you would do the same for me.")

How does John explain it, then? He hasn't tried to 'talk Ian out of it' at all.

The zoo was lovely I got so close to the tigers aaaaaaaaaaa
Now my whole body is killing me. I hope your walk is fun. Mine involves trying to find Camden Town tube again.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:08 am

Mitz laughs quietly. Yeah, they just got out of the shower. Remember? He kisses Snooze once to let him know he's joking.
If Damian thinks for a second that Colin would have to choose at all, he'd have mini panic attacks when on his own. People never choose Damian in these situations. ("Well, of course. But that shouldn't diminish your willingness.")

Just the fact that Ian thinks that John hasn't been trying to talk him out of this means that Ian can't be talked out of his huff.

Tigersssssssss best
Mine just involved walking in the cold to the store. Yours is much more interesting.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:52 am

Snooze grins. Oh, yes, now he remembers. All that slick water and hot, wet skin. He nuzzles under Mitz's ear. How could he forget?
And he totally thinks Colin won't choose him, then he finds Colin just standing on his doorstep one night with a small backpack and Rory because he can't stay with the Sisters anymore. Because he chooses Damian. ("It just enhances it. I'd stand by you anyway, but knowing you'd stand by me too--it makes it better.")

What's one thing John has said to try and comfort Ian? If that's even the right word to use.

I will send you video
Yours is tasy though. My battery is at danger levels so I shall cease until I am back at home. Shouldn't be more than a half hour! <3
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:15 am

Mitz runs his hands down Snooze's chest. For the joy of being reminded?
Colin's going to get the first ever hug that Damian has initiated. ("I think. I think that perhaps you're right.")

When has Ian ever come to John for any kind of comfort since he was five?

yessssss
*salute*
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:35 am

That must have been it. Motivated forgetting. Mm, feels good.
He will hug Damian so tightly in return. Very positive reinforcement. (Grin. "It's gotta happen sometime.")

How about when their sister went missing? (Snooze's mum.)

HALLO HERE I AM
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:21 am

Mitz keeps rubbing Snooze's chest. He watches Snooze for a moment then, quietly: Snooze /looks/ good. He's gorgeous.
And if Bruce makes any rumblings towards not being sure about taking Colin in, Damian won't stand for it. Though it probably won't be a problem. He's an orphan. He has a soft spot, don't know if you've noticed. ("It happens often. Don't doubt it.")

John's surprised Ian remembers that. (FAMILY EXTENSION I'm into it)

HALLO HERE I AM NOW
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:34 am

Snooze inhales deeply, and exhales, so Mitz's hands rise and fall. He takes care of himself, now he has a reason to.
Oh, really? He so rarely shows it though! Heh. Colin will be very grateful. He didn't want to go anywhere else. Damian is not only the top of his list, Damian is his list. (Softer grin. "Thanks, Dami.")

Ian remembers very well. He lost her and John both that day, it isn't a day he'd forget. (well where there is baby Mouse soon will follow baby Snooze)

Hallooooooooo I have missed you today
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:47 am

He always looked good.
Damian doesn't know what to do with all this feeling. (Cocked head. "Yes. Well. You're welcome.")

Perhaps Ian has needed comfort, then, John says slowly. He's willing to allow for when he's wrong, if he's very wrong. But they both needed comfort. It doesn't make it better, John knows. (aw)

HI THERE yeah we are kind of all over the place today
This morning I watched The Help and cried a million times so I made Frank watch it.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:00 am

He has his clothes off a lot more often these days. It's easy to look good with clothes on.
Keep hugging. Colin is this close to pressing his face to Damian's neck. Given a few more seconds of comfort, he will. (Long, lingering eye-meeting moment.)

They both needed it, yes. That's why Ian came to John. But John was... not welcoming. (with baby Mitz in between as usual)

oh man that movie /hurts/
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:19 am

Mitz sighs. Snooze. You're picking up bad habits from Mitz.
Damian is so very okay with that. He'll always be very okay with that. (Awkward cough.)

John was not very stable, emotionally, at the time. (Mitz is the eldest!)

It killed me on several very deep levels
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:35 am

Snooze laughs a little. He has a gym in his house. He just means he has more reason to use it these days.
Even if there comes a time when Colin is sick and snotty and gets boogers on his shoulder? Ew. (Startled jump. Hey so how about that food?)

Ian wanted to help. (Ah, so he is! ADORABLE so he is already bonding with Jerel~)

Some unexpected ones.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:39 am

Mitz thinks Snooze would be gorgeous even if he didn't use his gym and only ate buttered muffins all day.
Damian will never turn Colin away from him. (Hm? Yes! Ah. Yes. This way.)

Ian wanted to /be/ helped. And John was incapable. (Patting his face and gurgling, yes.)

No fucking kidding I fucking thought it was a COMEDY but it was not but oh man what a movie
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:44 am

Snooze laughs and presses his lips to the corner of Mitz's mouth. That's very sweet. And it sounds like a very comfortable lifestyle. What would Mitz be doing, while Snooze lazed around eating muffins?
Colin would be such a meek sick person. It'd seem worse than it was because he'd just sleep and be quiet until he got better. (Excellent. Colin sneaks his hand into Damian's again.)

Ian would have been helped by helping. (Only ever falling asleep when he can see Jerel~)

oh no honey no
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:55 am

Feeding him muffins, Mitz grins.
Christ, just imagine Damian fretting. "What is wrong with him, Pennyworth." "He simply has a cold, Master Damian." "No, he's ill. He's dying, he must be. He's never this quiet. Don't coddle me, old man." (This time, Damian squeezes it.)

It's a bit late to be discussing what might have helped Ian cope, since John already dropped that particular ball. As did their parents. John imagines they were wrestling with their own problems, however. (fucking doughballs of love)

I figured it out within two minutes, don't worry XD
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:05 am

Snooze snaps his fingers. Of course! And he's sure he baked those muffins.
Meanwhile Colin is coughing weakly and pulling the blankets tightly around himself. Pathetic and miserable and very easily prodded around. (Colin's heart will totally jump up into his throat as he smiles.)

Ian's sure. He's just saying; he keeps hoping that John will open up. And he keeps being disappointed. (imagine Jerel climbing into Mitz's crib)

well that's slightly better, it's not great to imagine you just waiting and praying for the laughs
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:10 am

Mitz bends his head and laughs into Snooze's chest. See? It all makes sense.
And Damian fretting aggressively and researching Colin's symptoms whenever Colin falls asleep. (Damian will pretend not to notice.)

Has Ian considered that John is not like him? (See, okay. I have this thing where I can't decide if I like a considerably older Jerel, like a 13 year old Jerel carrying around Mitz and looking after him expertly, or a younger Jerel, like a 5 year old Jerel carrying around Mitz and learning how to look after him expertly.)

Heh. Nah. It was pretty funny though!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:16 am

Snooze grins down at the top of Mitz's head. He wonders how he would have met Mitz had he become a baker instead of a hunter. Perhaps the smell from his bakery would have lured Mitz in.
Colin would fall asleep snuggled up into Damian's warmth as often as he possibly could. Damian is way too comforting. (Oh man he would be able to feel Colin's pulse through their hand-holding awwwww)

Ian's considered it. But he thinks they're actually too similar. (both are incredibly adorable waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too adorable and I think it depends on if Dick exists)

In a very sad way.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:40 am

Mitz squirms a little. Probably. But it wouldn't have been pretty. Snooze would have found Mitz going through the rubbish.
Damian's glad because he is freaking out. (Constantly comforted by the steady rhythm of Colin being Definitely There.)

How does he figure? (Okay that's fair.)

Yeah. Yeah, I can't really put 'sad' on it though. It's not enough. It was upsetting. It was upsetting in a way that I can't vocalise without sounding like a prat? Like, my great-grandmother was a maid. And I just got, like, weary. Because there was empathy on the level of identification and it made me upset and sick and weary.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:53 am

And brought him inside for a cup of tea and some toasty bread rolls.
Colin will do his best to sleepily assure Damian it's probably just a cold, or maybe a flu, but Colin hates being sick and he just gets really zzzzzzz... (Steady except for when Damian does... uh, anything.)

John doesn't want to see himself in Ian. (if he does then he's got to be far enough away from Snooze that there's several brothers in between, and if he doesn't--wait up wait up. wait. does that make Selina John and Ian's sister.)

Weary is a really good word for it.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:59 am

Mitz smiles. That'd be nice. (He's really thinking "No-one does that".)
Colin telling him that it's just a cold won't help anything, Colin is not a doctor. (Hm. Well. Knowing that Colin might like him, or - well, fear him, might make Damian consider taking a step out of friendship and into something closer. With time. A lot of time.)

Sigh. John really doesn't mind seeing himself in Ian. Ian has painted John as this hateful, soulless wretch. It's Ian who wants to see none of himself in John. (In some 'verses, yes!)

It's definitely applicable. Sorry for sounding like a prat.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:16 am

And then a shower, Snooze suggests. And, he adds, nipping Mitz's earlobe, then a comfortable bed. (Except, of course, Jet and Max.)
Colin's had colds before, though, he thinks that's right, sniffle. (They both need quite a bit of time. Which is fine. They have lots of time. Damian isn't going to die. > : ( )

Ian thinks John could be giddy and excitable. He thinks John could be likable, sociable, memorable. (wow that is an interesting family)

No, you don't at all!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down