[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:40 pm

He's such a peacock he probably magicked it back. (Jerel's pretty sure Dick just likes Jerel's package, period.)
Ah. That is an excellent point.
All right. If Mitz truly doesn't want to say then Snooze won't make him. But Mitz should know that he can tell Snooze anything. And if Snooze gets mad, then be assured that he will always be trying to calm down and see sense. (which is why Jerel is so impulse and reckless--he enjoys the good things while they're there--and why Mitz is so paranoid and careful--trying not to lose the good things, or being scared of even having them. oh man Sad)

Maybe if Harry had big icicles sticking out of some eyeglasses.

patpatpatpatpatpatpat
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:46 pm

Mitz frowns. He doesn't think that's what happened. (Dick grins and pulls them closer together so that their hips are pressed against the other. A definite mark in Jerel's favor. But, again, Jerel's package? Not the best for light dinner conversation.)
We brought this upon ourselves.
Mitz just doesn't want to make him mad. (Everything makes sense and is awful. ~Stillhavens~)

That sounds unwieldy. Harry suppresses a hiccup.

Whenever I do anything, like breathe, my head thumps. There, I have whined, I shall not do so again until I have to try to sleep again. HOW ARE YOOU
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:49 pm

Yeah, but he doesn't /know/. (Yeah, it's a bit more intense. One might even say a mouthful, Jerel snickers.)
We gotta take our punishments like women.
Sometimes people get mad. Mitz won't always be able to prevent it. (why does everything work out so perfectly horrible)

Ian mimes it, sticking his fingers out in front of his eyes. Only if they're very large.

oh man I know them feels
I AM PRETTY GOOD I woke up some kind of motivated? So I filled out forms and did housework. And cleaned out some of my mum's office. Now the semi-motivation has faded and all I want is ice cream.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:53 pm

Yeah, but neither does Jerel. (A bit more than just a mouthful, but yeah. Cock. They are talking about cock. Dick draws back a little so that Jerel can see his smile and overactive eyebrows.)
Way past the point of reasonable pain and beyond?
Mitz can't prevent anything. He's not the kind of person who can prevent anything. But he can avoid. And he'd like to avoid making Snooze mad. (because we're sadistic)

Harry snorts loudly. Ian looks like such a /prat/. Right, there is no way that Harry's having that superpower. It's ungraceful. (Lucy's going to come down soon because they're laughing so loud.)

Sad
ice creeeeeeeeeaaaaaaam I had ice cream for lunch because yes
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:57 pm

He can speculate. It really did grow back pretty fast. (Jerel laughs. Yeah. Yes, they are. Well spotted, Dickiebird.)
EXACTLY see you understand me.
Is Mitz afraid Snooze will hit him? (oops yeah)

Then what superpower would Harry have? Mind control, Ian answers, before Harry can. Of course. (Ian had better not give in to the urge to climb into Harry's lap, then.)

*gives you all the blankets*
aw yeah being an adult is awesome sometimes
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:01 pm

Well, he's half-dragon, Jerel. He has fancy healing powers. Probably extends to hair growth, maybe. (Dick sways them side to side. He's quick like that.)
Currently getting a refresher course on it and yes, it does apply to creating characters and putting them through hell.
What? Bloody hell, no. No. Just. He doesn't like how Snooze looks at Mitz when he's mad. And he doesn't want Snooze to be done with him because Mitz made him mad.

Harry laughs. Chance would be a fine thing. And he's not even going to bother asking Ian because he will change his answer every half-hour or so. (If they're not kissing and giggling instead, drunk and chummy, Lucy may overlook it.)

yes thank
it is pretty fucking badass
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:09 pm

Jerel snickers. That sounds pretty weird. (Luckily not so quick in other things, Jerel says, tipping his head back and enjoying the swaying and rubbing.)
Women are really good at pain.
Snooze doesn't want to be done with Mitz. But Mitz keeps pushing him away.

There are just so many excellent things that could be done with superpowers, Ian complains. He could fly, or talk to animals, or be invisible, or travel in time and space. (Nah, as soon as Ian gets within mouth distance there'd be the overwhelming /need/ to kiss.)

patpatpat
/sometimes/
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:14 pm

Mitz scowls. Shut up, most things sound weird if you listen to them close enough. ...Mitz is gonna shave his head. (Well, he has to have something working in his favor to keep the whole package this close.)
Like, /really/ good at pain, though.
He's not. He's really not. He's just not letting himself, uh, latch on.

Pff, just be honest and say that Ian wants to breaks the rules of physics and beyond. (Siiigh. Well, we all know that's true.)

fankoo
Well, very rarely is it amazing and it usually involves ice cream at odd times when it is.
I should sleep.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:22 pm

Okay, but don't say Jerel didn't warn him. (Dick's got so much working in his favour.)
Probably more than good, if we're being honest.
Maybe he should try it.

He's never been shy about admitting that. He's a rule-breaker at heart. (Especially Ian and Harry. Which is probably why Ian is clinging to the arms of his chair.)

of course
happysigh of ice cream
Yes, you should.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:30 pm

Mitz clicks his fingers and goes for the stairs, shouting up and down if either Snooze or Mouse has seen hair clippers or something and that he's going to shave his head now. (It's the baby-blues, isn't it. Dick bats his eyes.)
Scarily built for it, really.
Mitz looks pained. No, no, that's a terrible idea. Mitz is obviously the weirdo in this equation. He keeps stopping himself from thinking about forevers and making long term plans. Snooze and Mouse are doing this the right way, having fun with everything. Mitz can't do that. Mitz can only stop himself from going off the deep end. In fact, he should just probably stop himself entirely. Because he can't. He can't be in love anymore if it means he's going to wake up by himself again one morning.

Ian's a rule-bender. He loves them, really. Deep down. (Perhaps Lucy should make an appearance soon, then.)

the birds are singing and they're taunting me
I will go after the next reply
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:34 pm

Snooze will need to say a private goodbye to Mitz's hair. (Certainly not. Jerel hadn't noticed them at all, he says, sticking his nose in the air.)
Damn right.
They could, any one of them, die at any moment. They have no idea how much time they have left. Mitz wants to throw away the rest of his time because he's worried about some future possible hurt?

It must be so far deep down it's never been discovered. (Oh, someone still has to carry someone to bed.)

those bitches
okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay that sounds like a good plan
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:42 pm

Mitz pauses and thinks. Like, mega-private? Because Jerel's here. (Dick stands on his toes to get into Jerel's eyeline.)
It hurts him more than he thought something could hurt to just /think/ about it happening, he says carefully, no doubt too quietly. Mitz is scared shitless about how much it would hurt to let his guard down and then have all of this ripped away from him. Besides, everyone knows that Snooze is settling with Mitz. He's selling himself short. He's letting himself down. He deserves better, he'll get better. Whether he's with Mitz or not. Nearly every second word has a deep breath stuck in front of it. Mitz is pretty close to a panic attack.

Harry looks unconvinced and a little smug. Oh, yes. Entirely undiscovered. (It wouldn't be the first time Lucy's had to help them both up to bed.)

smarmy gits
okay yes sleep that thing. one more reply because I have to get up to turn off the light and get a drink so I might as well
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:51 pm

Depends how loud Mitz thinks he might get. (Jerel keeps bending backwards, making Dick lean more and more into him to keep up.)
Snooze can't help but pull Mitz into his arms and curl around him, his fingers stroking Mitz's neck-jaw-hairline. Mitz needs to stop thinking like that. Snooze likes Mitz. He wants to spend time with him. He isn't settling. He is honestly interested in Mitz. He doesn't know how to put it any more clear than that.

Ian waves his hand dismissively. He doesn't bend. He breaks. (Or the last. But Ian did say he could carry Harry easily, which started this whole shebang.)

I BELIEVE IN YOU you can do it YOU GET THAT SLEEP
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:01 pm

...okay, well, maybe they should do the spontaneous hair shaving later so that the goodbyes can be mega-private. (Dick is laughing, and they'll probably end up on the ground.)
But that's just it, isn't it, Mitz says miserably into Snooze chest. Snooze likes Mitz. Which isn't nothing! It isn't. It's something. But no-one's ever liked Mitz before. Romantically or any other way. So it means more to him. Especially since Snooze is probably going to be the last person who likes him. So. So he's in too deep. Look - Snooze can make his attacks go away a little. Even his brother stopped being able to do that when Mitz was eight.

Oh yes, of course. Ian's a breaker, not a bender. Harry scrunches up his face in mock seriousness. 'Course. (If his heart is set on it, Ian can carry Harry to bed. But Lucy's going to watch them.)

I am hopefully going to roll over and pass out and I won't cough and wake myself up with a migraine because I just took the last of my painkillers so that better be my reality GOODNIGHT THE NOC see you later~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:09 pm

Snooze runs his fingers lightly over the top of Mitz's head, then twists a handful and tugs gently. He thinks that might be a good idea. (What a tragedy! However will they cope with being muddled up together on the ground.)
Snooze keeps his strokes soft and repetitive, only occasionally sweeping a little wider when Mitz seems to relax a little more. Snooze thinks other people might come to like Mitz if Mitz would let them. Snooze had to fight a little bit to get this close to Mitz, he says, quietly.

Just what is Harry implying? Ian narrows his eyes at him ridiculously small. (Just making sure no one cracks a skull open?)

er well okay you have fun with that
GOODNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT I wish you successful sleeps~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:16 am

All of Mitz screams at him to drop to his knees right about then, but he has enough control over himself to not do so when Jerel's around. Sounds like a great idea, maybe. (Wonderfully, so long as Dick doesn't breathe and Jerel doesn't fart.)
Yeah. Now Snooze has some idea why that was. ...Snooze is still touching him. Does that mean they're not broken up? Or is this just one of those nice breakups?

Harry smiles widely, innocently. It's based mostly on Ian's own smile. Harry doesn't know what Ian's talking about. (Making sure no heads are cracked, or kissed.)

Neutral
helloooo
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:59 am

Snooze's smile is more than a little wicked. He thinks so, too. Is Jerel staying for dinner? (Or at the very least, they do so in the opposite direction to the other person.)
If Mitz wants to break up then Snooze can't stop him. But Snooze doesn't want to. It's up to Mitz. Snooze rests his cheek on the top of Mitz's head and keeps running his fingers over Mitz's skin. He's still shaking.

It sounds as though Harry doesn't believe Ian. (So suspicious!)

hiiiiiiii how was sleep attempt?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:10 am

Mitz smiles back, though even now it's still a tad nervous. Uh, no, he's got plans. He said this weekend, though? Maybe with a date. (Dick thinks that's very civilised of them, huh.)
He also feels sick whenever he opens his eyes. ...he doesn't want to break up. He kind of felt like he had to, though.

Harry shrugs and shakes his head and keeps his innocent face on. Whatever do you mean? (With a damn good reason. She just doesn't want to have to see it. That way she can pretend.)

I got to sleep for four hours before I had to wake up because we have a new housemate. HI HOW ARE YOU
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:15 am

Sounds good. Snooze will have to go shopping, he says absently, focusing much more on twisting Mitz's hair in his fingers. (Very courteous.)
He doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to do. But--he does have to understand. Snooze likes Mitz and he likes Mouse. He likes spending time with both of them. He doesn't want to upset either of them because of that.

All he needs to do is add 'my dear Ian' and he's essentially channelling his brother. (They've been very good boys tonight.)

Hiiiiiiiiii I am pretty good just hot mostly
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:33 am

If Snooze doesn't want Mitz to cut it, Mitz won't, he whispers. (The least Dick can do for the man he loves.)
Mitz sighs. He knows that. But what Snooze is choosing not to hear is that Mitz thinks he might be way past 'like'. Which is why he thought that maybe ending it was a good idea.

Mm, no, he would be acting like their father. James mimics him without realised, Harry's positive. (Lucy has no way of knowing that or knowing that it will stay that way.)

jeez yeah so heat many scorch
I am cold, so that sounds about right, order is restored
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:46 am

Snooze thinks Mitz should do whatever he likes. Snooze will still do this--he drags his nails over Mitz's scalp--even without hair there. (And he's already doing a lot more than that.)
Snooze hears him, he says, very quietly. And he doesn't know if he can ever promise to be in love in return. He never has been, you see. But he's also never spent so much time with someone like Mitz. Someone kind, and genuine, and fascinating.

That's often unfortunate. Ian sincerely hopes he isn't anything like his father. (She needs to put a little trust in Harry.)

it is 10am and already 33 degrees
all is balanced in the world, you in the lands of always winter and me in the fires of valyria /game of thrones nerd
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:00 pm

Mitz's eyes flutter closed without his say-so. Mm, wait, don't - don't do that because Jerel's still here and Mitz's brain is shutting down, it can't shut down just yet. (Well, Dick admits that he hasn't really been keeping a running tally.)
Uh. Mitz's breath catches a little again, not in a good way. Please? Don't say things like that after saying he doesn't know if he can feel the same way about Mitz. If he doesn't mind. Sorry. He takes that back. Snooze can do what he wants. Sorry.

Harry leans back in his chair. Ian, what is your father like? Harry never met him. (She trusts Harry, oddly enough. She does not trust how adorable and familiar and comforting Ian can make himself.)

jesus that sounds delightful. I know it's hellish and there are bushfires and stuff and that sucks but I just really miss oppressive heat with cool drinks and barbeques and going to the pool and the beach and rolling around groaning because it's so hot and reading by a fan and jesus I'm homesick
I really wish I got a direwolf with this deal though
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:06 pm

Snooze leans in to kiss Mitz--with only a flash of tongue, because Mitz always has trouble hiding his boners and Snooze is nothing if not thoughtful. All right. He'll stop. (Jerel remembers every little thing ever.)
Snooze is glad Mitz can't see his face right now. He's pretty upset. His voice betrays no sign of it, though. He apologises. He just meant--if he ever did fall in love--it's possible.

Ian waves his hand. A military man. Sir, yes, sir, and all that. (Ian just knows how to take care of Harry when he's ill, when he's drunk, when he's at his worst and best, that's all.)

It's so hot right now I don't even know what I want to do. I'm too awake to nap. I don't want to watch tv or read or Coliseum. I might want to write but I don't know what. pbbbbt
I could so go for a dragon.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:18 pm

Just on pause, yeah? (Dick strokes Jerel's face. He remembers the important things.)
...is it probable? (is he upset because Mitz hurt him?)

Harry raises an eyebrow. (And if Ian keeps taking care of him like that, he'll continue to be the only person who knows how because he doesn't give Lucy a chance.)

stop that sounds awful but home-like /wail
I knew you would say that.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:25 pm

Definite pause, Snooze assures him. Once they're home alone, Mitz can make all the noise he likes, after all, he grins. (Jerel turns his face into Dick's hand without even realising. He's pretty sure everything's important to Dick.)
Snooze hasn't been in love before. He doesn't know. He might be broken. (Yeah. It's like, he's trying to be honest with Mitz, and Mitz is just curling up in a ball all 'no no no n on ono' like Snooze is abusing him. Snooze doesn't react well to that.)

So Harry can see why John and Ian grew up the way they did. (She has many more chances than Ian does. He doesn't know /instinctively/ when Harry is unwell or unhappy. Lucy gets to see him every morning, all day, and every night.)

I would gladly stop if I could figure out something to do.
Well it's true!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:37 pm

Mitz laughs. Okay, so no gagging. Oh, hey! Jerel and Mitz have a bet going, settle something for them? (Everything about Jerel, yes. Very yes.)
Mitz pulls back to look at Snooze in the eye. No, no, he isn't. Snooze isn't broken at all. He's - Snooze is amazing. Snooze is flawless. Mitz has no idea how he doesn't see it. (Well, Mitz is acting like he's being abused, yes, but not by Snooze. And he doesn't think he is. He's being abused by himself, his paranoia and his own emotions. He's not unaware of it.)

Oh, yes, Harry is seeing quite a few pieces falling into place. (Noo, he doesn't know instinctively at all. He just happens to turn up exactly when Harry might want to lean into someone.)

Get some water with ice and then write a list. Pick one thing from the list and tell yourself that you're going to do it. Then pour all your energy into the thing that you use to procrastinate with, heh.
Yes, and very you!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:43 pm

Of course. (Such a sap, Jerel says, meaning to sound eye-rolling but instead very fond. And to think Jerel used to be sure he'd end up one of those bitter old guys in pubs, railing against this sort of thing.)
Snooze immediately looks away. He isn't. Mitz, truly, he isn't. Please don't create fake perfect versions of Snooze in his head. Snooze will never be able to live up to them. (Snooze just feels sick at the idea of anyone being abused by him.)

There's that tone in Harry's voice again. (Unless he sees Harry looking weary on the television, that is only by chance. Except Ian also turns up when he wants some comforting himself.)

but that's always this forum DDDDDD:
I /do/ like dragons. Very Happy
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:52 pm

Okay, so, Snooze has to come with him because Jerel has to hear the answer from him otherwise he'll say that Mitz is making it up. (Jerel's too sweet for that.)
/Snooze/. Mitz's voice gets as stable as it's going to right now. Snooze, nothing about the man he knows is fake. Not what Snooze has shown him, anyway. He /is/ perfect to Mitz. He is. Imperfections work towards that. So. Stop. Stop it. Please. (Mitz doesn't think he'd ever be capable of it.)

What tone? Harry bats his eyes. (He'll notice that Lucy doesn't stop him. Sometimes they both need their best friend. But she doesn't want to see them kiss or anything beyond that. She wants to be given the chance to pretend.)

Nooo, no, no the forum is a constant. But if it helps, I'm going to sleep as soon as Frank turns up.
Dragons /are/ badass.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:00 pm

All right. This must be something really big. (He is /now/, sure. Dick gets all the credit for that.)
Snooze just nods, silent, because he knows Mitz still doesn't understand. And he won't understand until Snooze explains--about the abuse, and the fear, and feeling left out when everyone around him started falling in love and he didn't, but got really good at pretending. (He's barely ever even capable of hurting Mitz when Mitz literally asks for it.)

/That/ tone, Ian says, pointing at Harry with his glass, the scotch sloshing about inside. That innocent but all-knowing tone. (It won't ever happen when there's any chance she'll walk in on them. Harry loves her too much for that.)

Then I will have noooothing to procrastinate wiiiiiiith
FLYING WOOOOOOOOOO
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:21 pm

Not big. Just a fiver bet. So - medium? (No, Dick fell for a sweet guy. Jerel's sweet. Dick boops his nose.)
Mitz makes a :/ face and pats Snooze's chest. He knows what it feels like, feeling like you're broken. Snooze made Mitz feel better, so how can Mitz make Snooze feel better? ...would it make Snooze feel better if Mitz had that drink with him? Does he want Mitz to do the hair thing with him? (Sometimes Mitz knows that.)

All-knowing, Ian? Never. Nothing to do with the fact that both Ian and John rebel against authority yet actively seek partners and friends who are controlling and have an interest in being called 'sir' recreationally. (That is actually reassuring.)

Boooo well I am making a hot water bottle now because Frank turned up so sleep is soooon
FLYING AND FIRE WOOOO
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:26 pm

Enough to put money on, though. That's certainly something. (Jerel absolutely Does Not giggle.)
Snooze holds out through the drink offer, because he knows Mitz really doesn't want to do that, but he crumbles a little at the hair offer. That--could be nice. (/Sometimes/.)

Ian leans his chin on his hand and shrugs a little. At least they don't call their partners 'daddy'. (He's always aware of Lucy. So much so that even Ian is.)

aw maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Mitz shrugs, grinning. Easy money. He leads Snooze towards Jerel. Okay, okay, Jerel, they're asking now - and just to make it fair then they have to ask Mouse as well when she gets home. (Dick holds Jerel's face and kisses him. He is the definition of tender.)
Mitz nods and pulls Snooze to a free couch. Alright, uh, sit on the floor? And Mitz'll do what Snooze does that always helps him. (Sometimes Mitz forgets because Snooze is one of the most beautiful people he has ever seen when he's hurting Mitz.)

Harry makes a face. Each to their own, he /supposes/, but Harry finds it tacky. (That's - somewhat reassuring.)

but comfyyyy
it's the epitome of feminine
HEY speaking of lady things, did you see the mad long conversation I had on that post on facebook? That is Jimmy, the guy who we went to the bar to party with? anyway when we dated he was the 'only a joke' kind of sexist and now he's learning and it's just really nice to see and I'm so damned proud
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:56 pm

Jerel laughs. Okay, sure. And he can't help but notice Mitz still has his hair. (Jerel might just hold his breath during that kind of kiss.)
Snooze folds down to sit cross-legged in front of Mitz, and when Mitz is seated, he wraps his arm around Mitz's leg and leans back into him. (Because he's always trying to make sure Mitz still loves him even with the pain.)

So does Ian. Eugh. Maybe it's not so much issues with authority as with discipline, he suggests, grinning a bit. (So it's only when she's very far away or one of them is hurting /very/ very much that she's forgotten. For example, Ian wouldn't come wandering around after every relationship. But there'd be some--like Rose--where after the end he'd visit Harry and just... need something. Just the smallest expression of love.)

I guessssssssssss
hell yeah it is
I did see that, that was a very long conversation. Yay for people learning!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:03 pm

Mitz shrugs. Snooze has to say goodbye to it, so they're going to do it later. He's not going to go into details or anything, but later. (It's not morning! Dick brushed his teeth!)
Mitz starts slowly and carefully, trying to mimic Snooze's movements exactly as he can remember them, but before too long he eases into his own pace. (If Mitz knew how much it bothered Snooze then he would never ask. But usually he's dogged about it, telling Snooze what he likes. Especially when he tries to avoid it.)

Harry raises his eyebrow again. Oh, so he has issues with discipline now? What strange things time does to a person. (As Harry tells it, Ian tried to fill up that hole with a Martha before coming to Harry for a little bit of love.)

so comfy
Very Happy I was expecting all kinds of tasteless jokes at any given moment
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:15 pm

Jerel can't help but snicker. (Nothing like /that/. It's more the 'don't ruin it' kind of holding his breath.)
Snooze relaxes easily into Mitz's ministrations. He lets his head go completely limp in Mitz's hands. (Snooze always insists on knowing what Mitz likes.)

Ian laughs. He's always had problems being disciplined. (Yeah, he would have been like, 'can't bother Harry can't bother Harry oh look she's pretty and witty and funny can't bother Harry... I need Harry')

my bed is so comf too
Yikes, I'd imagine.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:27 pm

Shut up. Okay, Snooze, the question is whether or not Mitz is scary. (Jerel couldn't ruin it. Dick's kissing him, kissing Jerel can never be anything but perfect. Even if they're both sick and snotty and gross, Dick gets to be with the man he loves, who loves him back and does it openly. It'll always be perfect.)
Once they've both calmed down a bit, Mitz starts speaking quietly. He doesn't think that Snooze is broken. Promise. And he's never been in love before either. He's been infatuated. He's liked people. He knows what they feel like. He doesn't know if what he's feeling is love or not, but he doesn't have a word for it that isn't scary. He knows it's scary. He's scared of it. But no-one's ever said that Mitz was - theirs. He doesn't have a word for what they /are/, so it makes sense that he doesn't have a word for what he's feeling. Does that make it better? (Yes. But since he always insists on going through with what Mitz likes, he's never known Snooze feels so strongly against it.)

Harry disagrees. He just needs the right discipline. It's about technique, Ian, Harry says loftily. (You know, Lucy thinks she's either very kind or very stupid for letting this go on.)

beeeeeeeeed
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:42 pm

Snooze is surprised by the question. He looks between Jerel and Mitz, trying to guess which one of them is on which side of the bet. Finally, he admits that... well, yes, Mitz can be very scary. Brilliant, occasionally ruthless, very talented with weapons, and much stronger than he thinks, both physically and emotionally. Snooze would never want to be on Mitz's bad side. (Oh man if Dick ever said that out loud he might get a sniffly Jerel in his arms.)
Snooze doesn't have words for it, either--what they are or how he feels. He just knows that the time he spends with Mitz is the best time of the day, any day. (Snooze is against honestly hurting Mitz. If he makes sure that Mitz is enjoying it, is feeling pleasure with the pain, honestly wants it--then he can do it.)

Riding crops versus whips, that kind of thing? Ian jokes. (If she put her foot down, Harry would cut Ian out of his life. So it's six of one, half a dozen of the other, I suppose. Depends how much she likes Ian.
As a note, Ian would try /so hard/ not to crawl back to Harry every time he gets hurt, because of course, Harry hurt him, too. But without Harry, he's just... adrift. And it isn't like every time Ian does cave and come back, Harry just opens his arms. It takes a hell of a lot for Harry to even let him in the door.)

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:49 pm

Mitz roars quietly and points a mildly antagonistic finger at Jerel. Doesn't count! Doesn't count unless Mouse thinks so too. He tilts his head and speaks to Snooze, much gentler: Mitz doesn't have a bad side. He tries to make friends with monsters trying to ruin slash end his life, for fuck's sake. (Dick would say that out loud in a blink. He wouldn't even think about it.)
Maybe Mitz shouldn't worry so much about it, then. Which is kind of like telling a fish to stop swimming, he laughs awkwardly but honestly. (He /can/ do it. But he doesn't want to?)

Harry scrunches his face, mock serious. Yes, that's the only difference that Harry could be talking about, of course. (An awful amount. Which is one of the problems, of course.
Harry is just aware of his weakness in the face of Ian. Especially a hurting Ian. He may find, if he looks, certain people who have hurt Ian finding their lives made oddly difficult in little, middle-government controlled, ways.)

okay two more replies
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:59 pm

Snooze gives Mitz a look. That was once. For most of Mitz's life he's just killed monsters. Probably in increasingly clever ways. He puts his arm around Mitz's waist. Anyway. He said Mitz /can/ be scary. He isn't right now. But he could be, if he wanted to be. (Cue having a really choked up Jerel in his arms.)
Snooze knows how that feels. He leans right back, so his head rests along the crease between Mitz's thigh and hip, and looks up at him. Snooze doesn't know what love feels like. But he knows... he knows that he wants to. Give him a chance. (Mitz can be very pretty when he's gasping. But Snooze would get his pleasure out of Mitz's expressions and noises, not the knowledge that he's causing him pain.)

Well, what else, then? (If Ian didn't like Lucy, he wouldn't ever respect her. And he does. So she has that, at least.
Ian tends not to go back to people who've left him or hurt him. And, of course, Harry is once more the exception. I can just see that once Rose is gone and Jack's left and Martha's walked out, Ian will turn up on Harry's doorstep, probably soaked from a thunderstorm, and just say that he didn't know where else to go.)

aw maaaaaan okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:09 pm

Mitz smiles at Snooze soppily for a second, then turns to Jerel. That doesn't count as straight up calling Mitz terrifying, like Jerel did. (Dick will be surprised and soothing, but ultimately amused. Jerel knows how Dick feels about him, but he always gets so emotional when he tells him all over again.)
Mitz gently pulls back Snooze's hair and bends to kiss him on the forehead. That is what Snooze does. He keeps giving Mitz a chance. Thanks. Really. (Okay, so long as there's some amount of enjoyment. But as soon as he doesn't like it, Mitz would want to know.)

Tone, mood, whether or not a tool would actually need to be used, circumstance, previous infractions, Harry waves his hand. Many things. (He needn't make that sound as if it's nothing at all.
Well, that would be one of the few times Harry wouldn't find Ian's arrival. He usually only does that when Ian looks cocky and healthy if a bit bored. If he turns up like that, Harry will make sure he vents for approximately an hour before getting him dry clothes and a bed, then he'll find out a frightening amount of information on these people in one night.)

sorryyyyy
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:15 pm

Snooze huffs a laugh. Jerel rolls his eyes. Mitz was literally doing the scary thing at the time he said it. He was fiddling around with the tablet! Honestly. (Hearing it out loud just /does/ things to Jerel.)
Snooze sighs, pleased. Thank you, too. (Mitz would probably be able to tell. Snooze would be closed off, instead of right there with him.)

Ian raises his eyebrows, but privately he isn't really that surprised. Harry's put quite a bit of thought into it. Sounds like a master of it. (He likes her and respects her. He can't see how that's important to her.
There would be times, I'd say, that Ian would put up the cocky front to hide the gut-wrenching misery he's in. Probably after he's had some sleep, he'd wake up and try it, try to tell Harry it was nothing and he's sorry for crashing here when he wasn't even drunk.)

le siiiiiigh I suppose I should say goodnight and wish you good sleeps because I really do hope you get some proper sleep
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:23 pm

They went out, uh, looking for stuff. Found a few phones and an ipad, Mitz explains to Snooze. So he opened it up and messed around with the OS when it was back together and, long story short, they now have a functional tablet that Mitz is planning on making into a kind of hunting companion. Not terrifying. Resourceful. (Hopefully it'll always do things to Jerel.)
Mitz didn't do anything? (Which rarely if ever happens.)

Not a lot of thought, no. It comes naturally. (Why would it not be important?
And Harry would roll his eyes at Ian, put Sally into his arms and tell him that Harry is going to work and Lucy has to be doing her campaigning rounds, so Ian is babysitting. Stay away from his mobile and the computer because they're toxic for him right now and Harry will see him at lunch.)

I do too but Frank is staying over so I will most likely not Neutral TOMORROW tomorrow is the night for me, probably hopefully. GOODNIGHT THE NOC I hope the day cools down and you figure out something to do~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:27 pm

Snooze is always incredibly impressed by what Mitz can do. (I don't think there's any doubt about that.)
Mitz didn't break up with him. (Exactly. So Mitz would be able to tell if it did, and he'd know that something was wrong.)

Ian snorts. Of course. Harry doesn't spend all of those meetings and briefings daydreaming of it all. (Because Ian isn't important to her.
Spending the day cuddling a sleepy and affectionate Sally will be lovely. Or it could end in disaster, since she does have a temper. Harry could come home to find them both in tears.)

GOOD LUCK and goodniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight &hearts;!!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:34 am

Mitz goes slightly pink. Thanks. But, really, he wasn't doing anything terrifying. That's the point he was making. He promises he wasn't showing off. (Because they're in luuuuurve)
He didn't want to. But he doesn't want Snooze to do anything he might regret, either. (It would wreck him.)

No, no, that was what school was for. He works, you know. (Ian is the most important person in Harry's life apart from their daughter. Lucy is devoted to her husband, Ian. If Ian is important to Harry, then he's important to Lucy.
So long as Ian played and paid attention to her, I don't see a problem. Unless she had a toothache or whatever, then she would be a terror.)

I slept so much holy shit
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:22 am

Snooze knows he wasn't. Maybe that was the part Jerel found terrifying? --Jerel nods. (Serious serious intense lurve, yes.)
Snooze makes sure to never regret anything he does. (Even if he knew that Snooze was only hesitant because he was beaten as a child?)

And he does a very good job of it, too. (There are many things more important to Harry than Ian. Lucy is one of them.
Man, a teething Mouse would be an unholy sort of terror. In any case, I'm sure Harry comes home to find Sally commanding an invasion of stuffed toys against Ian's helpless wooden knights, or something.)

YAAAAAAAY had to happen one of these days
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down