[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:15 pm

(Want to take Dick?) Nattering like old ladies, just having a liiiiitle talk about what Dick did before he came to England and waiting for tea and tiny cakes.

Harry will never stop being amazed at how easily Ian gets off on Harry wildly fucking his throat and stopping his moans from escaping and becoming anyone else's but Harry's.
Harry smiles.
Harry twitches his head slightly, but keeps a smile. And, there, see? Ian got it wrong. (Ian /knows/. They're not good enough for him, or him wasting his misery on them. Either of them.)

Well. Mitz would like to be friends with Snooze, but he thinks that he should be upfront? He's not very - influential. Or widely liked. Or anything. (It's difficult to fight against something that one's soulmate wants so badly.)

Jet hangs up the phone once he's done and leans into Max. He has to go. But they have to talk about more things. Like them and how Seth might feel about them.
I you say soooo
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:37 pm

Dick is especially looking forward to the tiny cakes. Though he's developed a greater liking for tea since coming to England.

Maybe it's something to do with how deep Harry gets inside him--in more ways than one. Ian likes being understood, likes being /known/. So many consider him a mystery, yet Harry can play him like an instrument.
I'm sure he does.
Ian thinks Harry tells the truth with something other than words. (Thank you for saying.)

Is that what Mitz wants from Snooze? Is it what people look for in friends? (Exactly, Lirth thinks with satisfaction. They both chose.)

They'll talk when he comes home.
So snarkyyyy
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:06 pm

So, before he came to England, he was a professional question dodger?

It's a good thing that Ian can do the same for Harry. He's spent a very, very long time being able to do his accounts in his head during sex. The mindlessness of what they're doing is a special kind of bliss.
It's his safest response.
Harry thinks Ian's right. He just thinks that he reads those other things incorrectly. (Fine. /Fine/. Ignore what Harry's saying. Wallow, for all he cares.)

No, no, no, Mitz likes having someone, uh, well, human to talk to. Most people are just a bit disappointed in the end. Usually when they find out that Mitz has no sway over D'tor, he adds quietly. (Mitz thinks there's no reason to argue it, but he doesn't agree.)

Yeah. Jet'll be forty minutes, tops. Eat his sandwich for him, he left it in the bathroom.
always the most fun
okay I am doing the going to bed dance
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:40 pm

Dick laughs. Something like that, actually.

Ian has spent a long time trying to recapture how he used to feel when he and Harry were together. They're so selfless when it comes to each other. They just /give/ what the other needs... which happens to be also what they need. It's no coincidence.
Honey. There are no handcuffs around here.
Ian considers it for a long moment. Then: Ah. He leans back. Harry thinks Ian is a person. Not something to be won. (No, no. No. He means it. Thank you for saying it, out loud. What Ian needed.)

That isn't anything Snooze wants. He wants someone to talk to, as well. (So Mitz is saying that he didn't wish he was closer to Seth?)

Yeah, Max can smell it. He'll make Seth some more food, and Jet will eat, too.
okaaaaaaay
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:55 pm

Mitz's brows furrow slightly. Mm. Okay, keep that one for now. But he was a hunter, right? What about how he made a living? Do they do black market trades in America? Mitz only knows, fff, sensationalism about how it all goes down over there. What's the biggest thing Dick's taken down?

Or an entirely fortuitous one, at least. Harry thinks it's a twisted kind of fortuitous, to have Ian complying so nicely in his hands, blinking away tears while Harry fucks harder and faster - less like sex and more like a beating as time goes on, though more likely to see Harry coming harder than he has in years.
There are always a pair of handcuffs. It depends on the situation to determine the type.
Imagine, Ian. Harry has matured. (Maybe, yes. But will he listen to Harry, is the real issue.)

Oh, well, then. Mitz laughs nervously. Mitz is the man for Snooze. (Just because he wanted to get closer to Seth does not mean he wanted to sleep with him. Mitz happens to have desires of his own. Sometimes. Maybe.)

M'kay. Jet turns and kisses Max on the cheek, then takes Max's hands away. He only grabs sneakers and a zip up hoodie to leave the house; it's late and Daneela will understand.
mmm sleep. If I do not get the chance to say before I pass out GOODNIGHT THE NOC I hope you have a good niiiiiiiiight <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:20 pm

Biggest, physically? Giant mutant croc-human thing. But no, they don't usually kill them in America. Or, Dick didn't. He was a cop by day. He used his job to track the monsters. He shrugged. Then he'd... uh. Arrest them, sort of. They'd go to special jails. For rehab, or whatever.

Maybe Ian wants to be punished. Punished for still being so desperately in love with Harry, after all this time. But, no, I don't think so. He wouldn't see it as a beating. It's still sex. It's what Harry needs when he's upset.
Official handcuffs.
Ian can only smile. (He keeps trying to choose people of whom he is worthy.)

Snooze had guessed that, from how kind Mitz was to him. Just offering Snooze a place to stay was enough to convince Snooze to... to give Mitz a chance. (He doesn't act on them. Neither has Lirth. But Lirth wanted to, last night. And Mitz didn't fight.)

Max watches him go, and closes the door after him. Leaves it unlocked, of course. Then he goes to find Seth again, see how he's going with that bath.
GOODNIIIIIIIGHT sleep weeeeeeell &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:29 am

Mitz looks confused. Rehab. Monster rehab. He shakes his head. Okay, well, that's very American. How's he dealing with the fact that they kill them here?

Harry's not thinking about being upset. He's thinking about pulling on Ian's hair hard enough to make it that much more difficult for him. He's thinking about how much closer he gets each time Ian gags.
The most unfortunate of handcuffs.
Harry chuckles and pats Ian's cheek. (Harry frowns again. He should be finding people who are worthy of him.)

Mitz smiles brightly, gratefully. Thank you for that chance. Mitz hopes he hasn't wasted it. (There is no use in acting on Mitz's urges, so it's probably for the best.)

He'll no doubt find Seth munching on the last of the sandwiches.
hellooooo
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:17 am

Mostly he hunts things that are already dead. All they need's a little encouragement to go over to the other side, or whatever, then, don't they?

And somewhere in the back of Ian's mind, he's keeping track of how brutal Harry is--because it tallies with how upset he is. But he's not aware he's doing that. It's just a long-dormant sixth sense. All Ian is actually thinking about is digging his hands into the sheets and opening his throat and how Harry smells and sounds and looks.
Thus why there are none here.
Ian keeps giving him that fond smile. (Isn't that the same thing?)

Snooze inclines his head, a smile playing around his own lips. He hasn't yet. (Lirth sighs and rests his head on Leath's. Humans are strange.)

A little guiltily. But he's so /hungry/.
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:14 am

Mitz nods slowly. Okay, well, not all undead or trapped things are like that but more or less, yeah, Mitz gets what Dick's saying. What about the fact that him and Snooze and Mouse kill when they have to? Is that going to be a problem? (said curiously, not like a threat)

Hoarse from panting and grunting, Harry demands that Ian use his hands now. Harry's so close. He needs Ian.
How delightful for Harry.
Oh shut up. (No. Heavens' sake, Ian. /No/, it is not the same thing.)

Mitz smiles apologetically. Well, he'll probably mess that up eventually. (That might very well be, dearest one.)

I really don't see Max doing anything other than opening a towel for Seth and then suggesting they make a buttload of food right this second.
hiiiiii how are yoooooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:34 am

Dick tends not to interfere with what other hunters do, so long as they do the same for him, you know?

Faster than a blink, Ian's hands snap to Harry's sides, to /skin/, blessed hot skin. He drags his hands through the sweat streaking Harry's waist and hips, then around to grip his ass. He groans, feeling the movement of Harry's muscles as he thrusts.
How lucky, perhaps.
He didn't say a word, Ian says, still smiling. (It's best if they're both worthy, he feels.)

Snooze hopes not. He has yet to meet anyone so--/nice/ as Mitz. (Meanwhile Seth has been having a long talk with Leath about /why/ Lirth. And Leath's reasoning is generally 'I liked him more than any other dragon chasing me', with a hint of 'would you have preferred someone else?, eyebrow raise')

Oh man that sounds like the freaking best idea ever yes please more food. Seth clambers out of the bath and reaches for the towel, completely unashamed of his nudity.
hiiiiii I am okaaaaaay I was itching at my foot this morning and somehow managed to pull off a whole lot of the callous so now my feet are tender and sore :\\\\ but other than that pretty okay! how are youuuuuu
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:52 am

Mitz nods, taking in what Dick's saying but neither agreeing or disagreeing. Okay, so, Dick's active right now? Does he have a day job in London?

Harry gasp and shudders, snapping his hips harder into Ian's throat but not as deep. Shallow and stuttered. Frantic. He takes his hand away from his grip in Ian's hair and closes his fingers around Ian's throat - not holding, but feeling himself inside of Ian. The urge to come right there is almost blinding, but he manages to pull out enough to not shoot down Ian's throat straight away. He comes, groaning loudly, into Ian's mouth. He stays where he is while he twitches through his afterglow.
Being lucky is delightful.
As though he needs to, Harry grumbles. (Work on whether they are worthy of him, first, if he would be so kind. Harry doesn't want to have to sit through another poor choice again.)

Mitz laughs, nervous but /loud/. Honestly amused. Nice, yeah. That is certainly Mitz. (Stop making riders' lives difficult, dragons.)

Max doesn't really blink either. They're naked most of the time as wolves, big whoop. He grabs another towel and puts it over Seth's head. Wow, kid. Max isn't going to try to dry all that. That's an undertaking.
Awwww I hate when that happens. I am okay! I've had a burrito and I gave a uke class and I've been playing DCUO since. Hence the delays, I'm afraid. I'll be heading to bed soonish because I start couch-to-5k tomorrow~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:58 am

He's pretty active, despite being a couch potato at heart, Dick jokes. He's got savings, so no, no day job right now. Still looking around.

Ian nearly drowns in Harry's shudder, in the sound of his deep gasp. His eyes roll back in his head as Harry's come coats his tongue, and he works his tongue and lips to suck in as much of it as he can, swallow it all. Ian massages Harry's ass with shaking fingers as Harry twitches.
He experiences it so rarely.
Harry just knows him well enough to read words in his silence. (Ah, yes. Ian will attempt to avoid inconveniencing Harry like that again.)

Snooze twitches a little at the loud noise--he's still woken up by dragons' morning bellows to each other--but continues to aim his attempt at a smile at Mitz. Not many people would offer their own clothes and blankets to a stranger. He knows. (Shan't.)

Seth winces. Yeah, he says regretfully, he thinks he's gonna have to cut it all off. It was too knotty to even wash properly.
Awwwwwww that's quite the undertaking
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:31 am

Does he love Jerel? Or is it just fun?

Harry's other hand, still around Ian's cock, squeezes gently - now that Harry's remembered that his hand is there. While taking shuddering breaths whenever Ian sweeps his tongue over his head, now over-sensitive to the point of pain - he starts stroking Ian.
Exactly. So shut up. (Harry sighs, frustrated. Oh, don't be such a sulk. Harry means it in the best possible way. If Ian would just be clever about these things then he wouldn't be so let down all the time.)

Well, by the same token, not many people would bother with a quiet blue rider. (Grumble.)

Max puts his hand heavily on Seth's head and smiles. Someone in the pack has got to know how to give Seth a haircut that won't make him look like a dork. That someone is not Max, but he'll find 'em.
It's okay for the first couple of weeks. I got shoes and running pants and everything. Whoooo
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:42 am

Dick's whole bearing softens. He loves Jerel.

Ian cries out, unprepared for that kind of sudden simulation. He practically sobs, and jerks up into Harry's stroking, moaning for him as he rubs his knuckles up Harry's spine and down his ass.
He can't stop /looking/. (He doesn't know how to be clever about love.)

They don't know what they're missing. (Satisfied rumble.)

Seth grins up at him. He can probably do it himself with scissors, but it would be hard to reach the back, it's true. For now, does Max have, like, a rubber band or something? Then he can help make food.
EXCITE excite?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:50 am

Mitz looks at Dick seriously. Dick's bigger than him, he admits. And obviously he can hold himself in a fight. Under normal circumstances, Mitz would never be able to take him down. But he'd die fighting Dick, if he had to, if Dick hurts Jerel. It's not - it's nothing to do with the usual brother thing, okay? It's not a line that he's saying because it's something siblings say. Jerel's been through too much bullshit to have to be hurt again for no reason by any fucker who tells him that they're in love with him. So don't hurt him.

Harry chuckles quietly, blissed out and lazy, at Ian's reactions. He stops for a brief moment to bring his hand around to Ian's mouth, letting him wet it with spit and come before bringing it back behind him to stroke again.
Oh, isn't that just the truth of the matter. (Hm. Obviously, yes.)

That's very kind of Snooze to say. (yeah yeah)

Max thinks there's a hair-tie around here somewhere from when Jet grew out his hair, sure. But don't worry about helping; if there's one thing you learn when you become head of a wolf pack, it's how to cook a lot of steaks professionally and quickly.
Ehh maybe. I have to get up early to shower so I have shave my legs so I won't ~offend the public~ and then I have to talk myself into actually doing the thing.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:05 pm

To be honest--if Dick ever hurt Jerel, he would stand there and let Mitz take him down. He says it just as seriously as Mitz. His chest aches at the thought of hurting Jerel.

Ian groans. Nnn, Harry--just a little more. A bit more, Harry, please, please, he's been good. He's been so good. He rubs his cheek and lips against Harry's soft wet-clean cock.
Ian shrugs, looking at Harry from under his eyelashes. (He isn't sure it's something you really /can/ be clever about.)

He means it. (Very Happy)

Seth whines, his eyes really wide. Steak? You mean it?
no go offend the public do it it's fun
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:23 pm

Alright then, Mitz says brightly. Cool. Uh. He's going to go check if Jerel's broken the kettle or something because, wow, way to take forever.

So good, Harry agrees. With his free hand, he touches Ian's cheek with his thumb. Ian barely gagged. Harry's proud of him. He twists his hand as he speaks.
Harry frowns gently at him. Stop that. (Harry takes a breath to say something, then thinks better of it. Mm, he says.)

Then it's even kinder of Snooze to say. (Neutral)

Max laughs. Yeah, he means it. Nice and rare. C'mon. He leads Seth out through the living room to the kitchen.
nah I will do that next week
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:32 pm

Keep your pants on, Jerel yells down the stairs, it took him ages to find the teabags.
Dick snickers.

Ian's mouth falls slack and he leans into Harry's hand on his cheek. He can only gasp Harry's name as heat spikes through him--and then he's coming, writhing helplessly underneath Harry.
Stop what? (It isn't really much to do wih the head, after all.)

Snooze smiles wider this time.

Seth wraps the towel around his shoulders so his impossible hair doesn't drip everywhere and follows Max, right on his heels. Seth likes it practically still bleeding, is that cool?
awesome
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:37 pm

Oh, so the container that says 'tea', that was too difficult for Jerel? Mitz shouts back.

Harry probably looks awfully smug and superior while he rides Ian and slowly moves his hand until Ian's just a gasping wreck beneath him.
Ian /knows/, so stop it. (Yes, of course, Harry says dully.)

Snooze's smile opens up his whole face, Mitz says distractedly. Like - like a whole new person is standing there. It's pleasant.

Kid, the only differences between a living cow and Max's steaks are that the cow moos and moves.
aw yee
okay I should probably think about getting ready for bed now huh
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:46 pm

It was /empty/, asshole, Jerel shouts back. Snooze starts to get up but I daresay Mouse pulls him back down, snickering as much as Dick.

Ian pants through his orgasm, his body entirely out of his control for long moments. His hands are probably clenching on Harry's ass as he shakes. But when he starts to come back to himself, they'll be the first thing to relax. Then he'll open his eyes to see Harry's smug, superior, perfect face.
He brings his face up level again, smiling still. Yes, of course, Harry. (Ian pauses for a moment. His head only wants one thing, anyway.)

Snooze raises his eyebrows, but the smile doesn't slip away or fade. He just seems curious. He touches the ripped scars on his face. Even--with these? (I remember Freo writing Snooze had a scarred face, but I don't remember which the scars were.)

That sounds incredible Seth says, totally awed. Thanks, Max.
psht no of course not
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:50 pm

Mitz does get up, still shouting while he walks. Yeah fucking right, Jerel just needed an excuse to snoop.

Hello, Harry says. He's smiling oh so slightly.
Twit, Harry says fondly. (What is that, exactly?)

Mitz looks confused. Why would scars make a difference to anything? (Remember Snooze II had tiny little hairline scars all over his face? Wasn't that a thing?)

Max shrugs. Don't worry about it. Max is hungry too - that was his second shift of the day.
mmhm yeah okay I forgot I can't take your advice on this
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:56 pm

Used to live here, don't need an excuse to snoop, Jerel shouts. Dick sits back in his seat, grinning. They certainly are brothers.

Hello, Ian says, or tries to say, rasping more than speaking. His throat is /so/ bruised. It's been a while.
Ian laughs. It's fun to be a twit sometimes. (Harry knows well enough.)

They are hardly nice to look at. (Yes, they were from the CIA torture, I think. I guess in this 'verse it must be from something like a bandit attack when he was out in the wilds? Because it couldn't be Threadscore.)

So it makes you even more hungry when you shift? Seth asks, interested.
Very Happy?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:01 pm

Then hurry the fuck up! And don't forget the cakes. Does Jerel need a hand?

Harry rubs Ian's throat, slow and warm. Then he takes a sharp breath in and climbs from Ian. Come along, he says while walking to the shower.
That would be the title of Ian's biography, Harry assumes. (Does he?)

Mitz looks even more confused. Well, no, actually, he thinks Snooze may be wrong? Dragonriders, well, things happen and riders get scars. It's a, a, Mitz guesses it's a mark of having survived. It's honorable. There's nothing more attractive than visible marks of honor. (No, then he would have no face.)

Well, when you shift you're using a lot of energy. Same way as when you get tired when you run a lot, if you shift a lot in one day then you're going to get hungry and sleepy. That's how you can tell an alpha, he winks. Alphas can shift a few times in a day and just need a sandwich.
yes yes you're adorable, yes, I am going to brush my teeth now
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:11 pm

No, he's got it! The kettle finally whistles, boiling. Jerel sets out the tea on one tray and cakes on another. Then he tries to work out how to carry it all without dropping anything.

Ian stumbles after Harry, pretty much rolling off the bed. He nearly crumbles, his knees not working well at all--but he reaches out to catch Harry's hand as he goes, and then he can move all right.
And the musical about his life, yes. (Yes, he does.)

Snooze likes the sound of that. He's never heard it interpreted in quite that way. It really is interesting. ...thank you. (Exactly.)

Seth absorbs all this like a sponge. Oh, wow, okay. He didn't know any of that. That's cool. Max can shift a few times a day! /That's/ cool.
aw man now I wanna brush my teeth
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:32 pm

Mitz waits two seconds and, when he doesn't hear Jerel moving straight away, goes to the kitchen to help him.

Harry catches him without looking and puts an arm around Ian's waist. Then he turns his head and kisses Ian's temple.
Not a rock-opera? (Harry doesn't think he does. He understands Ian's actions, not his thoughts. And very rarely his desires. Perhaps once, he had an idea. But Ian continues to do things - and people - that make no sense to him. Harry thinks, he fears, that he never knew Ian at all.)

Mitz waves away the thanks. Not a problem, it's fine, Mitz was just - he sees no reason for Snooze to feel uncomfortable about his scars. Mitz laughs, breathy and nervous, he should see the absolute /state/ that Mitz's back is in.

Thank you, Max thinks it's pretty cool too. He grins. Once they're in the kitchen he pats one of the stools for Seth to sit on and gets started on cooking. So, c'mon. Tell Max all about himself. Does he like sports?
mmmm clean teeth so good mmm
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:43 pm

Jerel rolls his eyes when he sees Mitz. He has one tray balanced on one hand and is edging the other to the end of the bench so he can slide it on his other hand. He's got it, okay, he's fine.

Ian sighs, deep and heartfelt. He slides his own arm around Harry's waist. Shower? he enquires.
Oh, it very well could be. Electric guitar is so Ian's style. (Harry is the only person who has ever really known Ian. So if he thinks he doesn't know Ian, then perhaps Ian is lost.)

Snooze tips his head. From what, if he might ask?

Sports? Uh, he likes running. And he's always been pretty good at hitting balls? So, like, soccer's good, since all you need's a ball. He's really fast.
mmmmm I went and ate a tomato instead
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Yeah, Mitz knows. He goes over and takes the second tray anyway.

Shower, Harry nods. They're shivery and covered in sweat and ejaculate. It's time for a too-hot shower before bed.
Obviously, yes, since he's such a mysterious rebel. (Or perhaps he's spent so long trying to do things differently, he's thrown Harry off his groove. Which is another suspicion Harry has.)

Failing, Mitz shrugs. Failing in training and other things. Mitz used to fall a lot. He was clumsy, more so when he was younger than now. He once, he uh, he tripped and fell quite badly down a lot of stairs. And he's fallen on rocks, which has left him with some interesting scars.

Fast, huh? Max shoots him a grin over his shoulder while he flash fries the steaks. So's Jet. They're gonna have to race some time, that'll be fun.
mmm good call
okay one more reply~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:54 pm

Jerel gives an explosive sigh. Fine.

That sounds wonderful. Ian hopes he doesn't fall asleep on his feet. He chuckles, briefly.
Ian mimics someone playing a guitar, wrinkling up his face and making the noises and all. (Perhaps it's just that he's spend so long resisting his desires.)

Has he become more or less careful since becoming a dragonrider?

Seth wiggles on his chair. Awesome. Jet won't be mad if Seth wins, though, right? Like, /if/ it happens. It probably won't. But if it does.
aw maaaaaaaan okaaaaaaaaaaay Sad
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:05 pm

Mitz yammers at him wordlessly, just to annoy him. Then he nods. Jerel's boyfriend is okay.

Harry murmurs against Ian's temple. Harry will keep Ian awake.
Harry makes a disgusted face. If he could refrain from that, thank you. (Perhaps it's that. Who's to tell, these days? Ian the enigma. Getting married on the fly and buying a home. What would his past self think?)

Uh. Difficult question? Mitz actually thinks that he's become less careful. It was his fear of /everything/ that make him lock up or be a target. He's much better now, anyway. Maybe he's just used to things now.

Jet won't be mad, Max promises, then dumps a heavy (and peppered) bloody steak onto a plate and slides it to Seth.
sorryyyyyy it is way later than I planned. GOODNIGHT THE NOC see you later~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:10 pm

Jerel raises his eyebrows. Yeah? Mitz thinks so? (Mitz's opinion is /hugely/ important.)

Mmm. Good. It's been some time since they've tested the theory of carrying each other to bed. This, perhaps, isn't the time. He's very croaky as he speaks.
But it's funny, Ian grins. (Typical, probably. Just another whimsical phase of his endless attempt to try new things to block out what he really wants.)

Does he think that a good thing, or not?

Seth picks it up in his hands and digs in with fingers and teeth, completely forgetting that cutlery exists. He groans through his mouthful. Oh man this is so good. Oh wow.
GOODNIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT sleep weeeeeeeeeell~ &hearts;! GOOD LUCK TOMORROW
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:51 pm

Mitz acts casual. Yeah. He's pretty okay. Smart, nice, funny. Alright looking. Doesn't seem like a prick. (I think he might know that. They're pretty intense about letting people into their lives, and they're they only people they trust COMPLETELY, so.)

Harry stops them walking and moves his head down to bite the lobe of Ian's ear. He loves the way Ian's voice sounds right now, he says through his teeth.
Is it? Or is Harry's reaction what Ian finds oh so hilarious? (And what does Ian really want?)

Mitz shrugs. He's a better rider. That's all that matters.

Max sizzles his own steak up really quickly and does the same, smiling at Seth occasionally while they eat in silence. He appreciates the enthusiasm.
I don't think sleep is a thing that's happening anymore. I'm pretty awake. I will reply until I pass out, if you're still around.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:56 pm

That's what Jerel's thinking, too. That's why he brought him this weekend. To see if Mitz thought it, too. Good. He's not wrong, then. (Without a doubt. Jerel would always be surprised at how quickly Mitz came to trust and like Mouse and then Snooze.)

Ian's pleased hum comes out as more of a rumble, it's so hoarse. Ian loves the way it feels. He might need a bucket full of coffee in the morning to soothe it, but for now--mmm.
It could be both. (Once Ian says it aloud, there's no taking it back. Harry knows that.)

Is it? Snooze is honestly curious.

Seth grins back as big as he can whenever he catches Max smiling at him. The rest of the time he lets his gaze wander around the kitchen as his feet kick off the chair.
I am still around! But it's warm enough that I am sleepy and may accidental!nap myself, so you are warned.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:09 pm

Mitz looks at the tray. So. Does Jerel love him, yeah? (A lot of that was loneliness, at first. At least with Mouse. The idea of a pretty girl who thought he was smart and wanted him around, it was enticing. He didn't really trust Mouse straight away, to be honest. But Snooze was a surprising one. He just knew that he could trust Snooze.)

Harry may attempt to forbid him from drinking anything that may soothe it.
Ah, isn't it always both with Ian. (Harry looks at him closely. Even if there's no taking it back, there might not be anything to be done about it. Ian knows /that/.)

Mitz doesn't look at him. Well. Snooze is the first friend that Mitz has had in a long time. Things might be different now, depending on how Snooze gets on with everyone else. And it would be selfish to hope it goes badly so that Mitz could keep him as a friend. But before he had Snooze as a friend, the only thing of importance was becoming a better rider and being useful and keeping Lirth happy.

Jet is going to come home with a bunch of clothes that /should/ fit Seth and look really disappointed that there isn't a huge stack of food waiting for him like Max promised.
That is faaaaair
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:15 pm

Jerel takes a deep breath. Yeah. Yeah, he does. He thinks--he'd do anything for him. Like he would for Mitz. (Maybe it's ~dragon magic~. Or maybe it was that they met on the internet? And there was really no point in lying when it was all so anonymous.)

Ian may bargain him to plain tea, if only because then they can sit and drink tea together.
He likes keeping his options open. (He does. So does Harry really not understand why Ian tries so hard to find other things to try to want?)

Snooze believes it is possible for a person to have more than one friend. He--hasn't tested that theory. But it certainly seems like other people he has seen have more than one friend around the weyr.

it's entirely possible that once Seth is finished his steak he will still be hungry so they can just you know keep making food
mmmm so comf
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:26 pm

Mitz looks at Jerel quickly. Good, he says. Fucking good, alright, because that fucker down there? Mitz really believes him. If they're in love then good. 'Bout time Jerel was happy. (Could be anything. Mitz still doesn't trust either of them as much as Jerel, but that's more to do with years of abuse and paranoia than them or how he feels about them.)

Harry will think about it, he smirks. Then he pulls Ian into the bathroom and into the shower.
He likes to sit on the bloody fence, is what he likes to do. (Harry... He frowns. He dislikes the idea of assuming what he thinks is the correct answer. What he truly doesn't understand is why Ian keeps choosing people who will very obviously not be good enough.)

It seems like it, Mitz agrees quietly.

Max will keep feeding Seth until he's sleepy, to be fair. It's all about care and food is the first part of werewolf comfort.
so much so nice
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:32 pm

Jerel's pretty optimistic about this. First time in a long time. He's got all his fingers crossed. So. (That kind of trust will come with time.)

Ian lets himself be pulled, knowing full well that the power right here is equal. If Ian wanted to dig his heels in, Harry would let him. But he doesn't want to. He wants to be pulled into the shower and he really kind of wants to cuddle under the hot water. So he'll push for that.
He likes to sit on the clean fence. (It isn't obvious for him.)

So even if Snooze makes another friend--even if he Impresses a dragon and gets very distracted--then Mitz will still be his friend. Right?

Seth is highly in favour of this path of action. The warmth from the bath and now all the food will put him to sleep soon enough, especially since this place smells like safety and pack. But right now he's fascinated by food and kitchen and Max.
*contented lip smacking*
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:42 pm

Right. Then bring down the tea and make sure /Dick/ - Mitz snorts - isn't scared off by now. (It will. Mitz doesn't even count it as mistrust, compared to how he feels about other people.)

Harry really, really, really wants to press his forearm against Ian's throat, push him against the tiles and kiss him until he's lightheaded. But cuddles will do, he supposes.
That distinction makes no sense. (Harry sighs. Yes, well, that is very frustrating.)

Mitz will most certainly be Snooze's friend until Snooze asks him to stop.

Max doesn't see how he's that fascinating when there's steak in front of him, but whatever rocks the kid's boat.
agreed
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:50 pm

Jerel rolls his eyes at Mitz's snort. What, is Mitz /twelve/. (Other people are like a million levels lower.)

Once Ian manages to get his feet properly steady underneath him, then he will probably start angling for kisses. He's very much pushing his luck.
He's just being facetious. (And Ian suspects that even if he brought them to Harry for inspection, no one would be good enough, he adds quietly.)

Snooze can't imagine asking Mitz to stop.

Seth needs something to look at while he eats, after all.
I just emptied the dishwasher, brought the bins in, brought the clothes in and changed my feet bandaids. PRODUCTIVE CHORES in case mum comes home early eh heh heh
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:58 pm

Mitz snickers and brings the tray past Jerel. Hey, he's not the one who loves cock so much he started going out with someone with a penis name, alright. (Other people are just labelled 'potential threat' in Stillhaven brain.)

Very much so, yes. He's awfully lucky that this is Harry feeling fragile and unsure. He's going with the flow - for the given Harry amount of going with the flow, really.
Shocker, Harry says drily. (Harry looks off to the side, sneering at nothing in particular. Yes, well. He has high standards for Ian. Someone must.)

It's kind of Snooze to say so, Mitz smiles.

He can pick clothes that he wants to wear when Jet gets in, and they won't even ask him to stop eating. Clothes get dirty, no big.
SMART WORK I caught a trojan virus before it took hold because one of the very few Irish roller derby teams have had their website down for so long that it was a virus trap. Sigh.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:05 pm

No, Mitz is just the one who loves monsters so much he's dating half a one. (Or 'patsy'.)

He's entirely prepared to be shoved off come morning, or even the middle of the night. Thus the cuddling. This might be his only chance to be held for a long time. It will comfort him once he's alone again. Hopefully until they find John and James.
Ian beams. (Ian doesn't want to be alone.)

Snooze hasn't had a friend before, he finally, reluctantly admits. So he doesn't think he would just... throw one away.

It's entirely possible he won't even talk, just point and keep stuffing his mouth. With some kind of charming grin, of course.
DAMN IT INACTIVE IRISH ROLLER DERBY TEAM
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:15 pm

Mitz smiles. Yeah, that's right. That sounds exactly right and makes perfect sense, Jerel. (More often that the other.)

Mm, no, Harry's fragility at this point means that Ian won't be shoved off for a while. And when it does happen, it will be difficult for him. And probably only really cement after Harry has had Sally back in his arms and able to realise what his actions mean for her.
Harry reaches out and smooshes Ian's face. (Harry doesn't want that either.)

Mitz... Mits truly believes that Snooze is and will be a good friend. And he hopes that Snooze doesn't find cause to walk away from their friendship.

Jet can help him pick out a pile while Max cooks more for Jet and himself.
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:23 pm

Jerel nudges Mitz, grinning, then pushes ahead of him back downstairs to the living room. (Very few people are actual potential threats to Stillhavens.)

All of it is for Sally's benefit, in the end. When Harry's being selfish--upset at losing James, for example--then he reaches out for Ian. He doesn't usually let himself be selfish. In his heart, Ian admires that.
Ian barks out a laugh. (There really aren't many other options.)

Snooze wonders--if he Impresses--what his dragon might think of Lirth.

That sounds awesome. For the few seconds that Seth's mouth is empty, he'll be exclaiming and asking Jet what he thinks and thanking him over and over.
D:<
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:34 pm

Mitz follows, grinning as well. It's been a while since the both of them were happy at the same time. It makes for a new dynamic. Less vitriol. (Mitz would argue that the second they believe that, the more vulnerable they are, but I think you're right.)

Weeeell. He's selfish, but not emotionally selfish. He sees something, he wants it, he gets it. When it comes to happiness he just doesn't see it as important. Or. Hm. Irrelevant in the face of success. When he is successful then he'll have the time to be happy.
Harry smiles widely at him, then pushes him away playfully. Come along, he orders gently. Ian's invited to lunch. (There are more than enough options. Harry's problem lies with Ian's willingness to settle, then to get his heart broken. Break some hearts, why doesn't he? Go out and hurt someone. Do /something/ that doesn't make Ian the victim.)

Mitz glances at Snooze, since it might be a thought he's been having since he talked to D'tor. Well. Uh. It depends on a lot of things. And Lirth is - he doesn't have any enemies, but he keeps to himself. Snooze shouldn't worry about it. (He thinks that Snooze is going to Impress a strapping brown and get all these brown and bronze rider friends and suddenly realise how little and meek Mitz and Lirth seem.)

Which will no doubt have Jet being a lot less businesslike a lot quicker. Seth is such a charmer.
angerface.jpg
fadingfast.gif
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:44 pm

It means they can spend more than ten seconds apart without fretting, sure. (Sometimes they are vulnerable. But some people really aren't threats. Jerel leaves himself wide open during surgery, for example.)

So--when Sally is grown, and successful herself, then Harry will be successful, too? WHen he has reached the top of his career?
Ooh, what are they having? (Ian isn't a heartbreaker. He doesn't want to be the one who leaves.)

Snooze does worry about it, when he thinks about Impressing. He wants to continue spending time with Mitz--learning, talking, doing what they have been doing. Just walking around, he adds, gesturing to them at the moment. It would be good if Snooze's hypothetical dragon gets along with Lirth. (Snooze likes people who seem meek. They often hide cores of steel.)

He is a bouncy fluffball. Except when he becomes a sleepy fluffball. His clothes smell like mom and laundry.
what does that gif even look like
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:00 pm

...they really have serious separation anxiety problems. (Maybe Mitz sees it differently.)

Not the top of his career. That would mean, jeez, presidency. And that brings with it too much complications when it comes to not only his potential happiness, but that of his family. And he doesn't want to tie all his hopes and dreams to Mouse. She's perfect to him, but she's human and if he relies too heavily on her successes then he'll be disappointed. That's what his father did to him. It's unpleasant. Harry's success will become apparent to Harry when he gets there, he thinks, probably.
Meatloaf. Lucy manages to make it appetising. She must be some kind of witch. (No. He wants to be the one who's left. Harry is so quietly angry about the fact that everyone leaves Ian, himself included.)

Mitz smiles at Snooze. It would be good. It would be really, really good. He likes the idea of Lirth having a friend to rely on. (Mitz is afraid he's hiding no steel.)

That is both adorable and the saddest thing.
a sim falling asleep into their food
which is what I am doing except I don't have food. Okay I must away. GOODNIGHT THE NOC for definite this time SEE YOU TOMORROW~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down