[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:05 pm

They really do. But can you blame them? (What, he thinks someone Jerel's operating on is a threat?)

What if it never happens?
Ian is very curious. Appetising meatloaf? Surely not. (He doesn't want anyone to leave anyone, Ian corrects Harry, just as quiet.)

Maybe Snooze will Impress a blue, too, he smiles. (He is the Steeliest. He is Steelix.)

The saddest thing would be, in the morning, Max and Jet waking up and investigating, and discovering that during the night Seth has wolfed out and gone to sleep under their bed because he can't sleep properly as a human anymore.
ahhhhhhhh of course
GOODNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT good luck with the getting-off-the-couch thing HAVE FUN ♥!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:23 am

Oh my, no. I don't think anyone blames them, no matter how frustrating it gets sometimes. (No. He just sees threats more easily than Jerel. Jerel sees marks more easily than Mitz.)

It's not really a question of it never happening. One day, Harry will decide he's had enough. It's called retiring. And he's already looking forward to it.
A witch, Harry repeats seriously. (Ian's perfect world is an odd one.)

That would be interesting, Mitz smiles. Privately, he really thinks Snooze will Impress at least a brown. But that might be his paranoia talking again. (He is a Swoobat. Fluffy uselessness.)

I don't think he'd be able to sneak in, though, with two alphas sleeping. He could creep in and then Max would crack open an eye and lift the blanket for him to crawl under.
helloooooo I got rollerskates and I am in knitting mode for the rest of the night
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:37 am

Cute frustrating. Frustratingly adorable. (This is true.)

Already? He isn't enjoying what he's doing?
Ian will believe it when he tastes this meatloaf, no doubt. (Ian's perfect world is a simple one.)

Even Snooze will be surprised when he Impresses the biggest, most vicious looking bronze of the clutch. I can just imagine--the egg absolutely /smashes/ open, and everyone steps back, afraid of a feral dragon. Except Snooze, who, in a daze, steps forward. (No he is an Eeveelution. Seems simple then BAM SURPRISE)

Cue tail wagging and a little excited licking. Then a big yawn, a nuzzle to each pair of legs, and a circle or two before settling down in the warm empty space between their feet.
roller skates are the bomb man you will love them also today I have some kind of "career pathways training" with my job agency for like six or seven hours so don't hold your breath for replies after not this hour, but the one after that
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:44 am

That's our boys! (They compliment each other that way.)

He's loving it. But it's the kind of career that works towards retirement.
Harry is more than confident that Ian's little mind will be blown to smithereens. (Simple. Maybe. But otherwise rather boring. Would Ian have wanted to stay with every person he's ever been with?)

With Mitz standing with the crowd and watching and being so conflicted. /Imagine/ being a bronze rider, how spectacular, his dragon might fly a /queen/. But then again, how spectacular, everyone will want to be Snooze's friend and Mitz will watch Mouse and him rise up to importance and fame and forget him entirely. (Mitz is an eevee who never evolves. Normal type, all the way, that's him.)

All the perks of pack. It helps that Seth is so damn cute.
gosh that sounds ominous and boring
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:50 am

*baby noises* (it's probably no coincidence--they took on different skills, different tasks, growing up)

What will he do with his retirement?
It's already fairly cracked, Ian grins. (He'd like them to still be in his life.)

Of course, though, when Snooze searches the crowd, he'll only be looking for Mitz's eyes, all /did I do good?/ And Zeroth will be interested in this person who's so important to his human. But also much more interested in food. And sleep. And then more food. (That just means he could be ANYTHING)

Man, Max and Jet will be dreading the onset of emotional hormonal puberty.
It feels that way too
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:59 am

Mitz scowls at you. (It had to be done.)

Who knows. The bahamas, perhaps? Finally get to travel like he planned when he and Ian shared a dormroom?
Then Lucy's meatloaf will be his downfall. She'll be ever so proud of herself. (Harry waves his hand. Oh, psh. That's easily done. Just contact them and talk. It needn't be romantic.)

Max really doesn't want to have to pull rank while parenting, but he will if he has to deal with snarky teenager bullshit.
*blankets and soothing noises*
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:06 am

BABY (Jerel had to know which people were the most likely to give them money or clothes or food or shelter, and Mitz had to know who was dangerous.)

Don't be surprised when Ian digs out Harry's itinerary and shows up.
Ian laughs. He's sure of that, at least. (Most of them don't particularly want to talk.)

Lucky for him, Seth will mostly just be the 'give me attention attention ATTENTION' type of teenager. I'm sure there'll be some snark in there but not against pack.
grumblemutter /crawls under blankets and continues mumbling and nesting
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:25 am

Shuddup. (Which explains why Jerel is so interested in Mitz's take on people [like Dick] and why Mitz is always looking to Jerel on advice on any major action he takes.)

That is the one thing that won't surprise Harry.
In the best possible way, of course, Harry smirks. (Harry takes a breath to calm himself, but it doesn't really work. It is their loss, he says through his teeth.)

They really are going to have to find him a playmate.
*soothing noises*
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:28 am

SHAN'T so cyute (They cover each other's blind spooooooooots.)

It's just Ian's been here before, see, so he can show Harry all the best places.
Oh, of course. Everything Ian thinks and does is in the best possible way. (Lucky for Ian, Harry still talks to him.)

Or several. When he tires one out he can move on to the next one and give the first a break.
I just want to sit here with the computer all day I am comfortable hereeeeeeee in my underwear
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:47 am

Mitz is going to grumble and take all his tech and books and leave the room now. (It's because they love each other, but don't tell.)

Show off. Very well, Ian may come in and help Harry make travel plans.
Of course, Harry agrees too emphatically. (Well, it wasn't as though Harry had it in him to stop talking to Ian.)

Maybe they should just get him a pet. Or a part-time job at their wolf and wild dog shelter.
that sounds fair but no real life is awful.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:32 pm

At least it'll be cute to watch his little butt go. (I NEVER WOULD it's our secret)

Excellent. Will, uh, will Lucy be joining Harry on these travels?
Ian gives him another one of those charmed smiles. (Nor did Ian, to stop talking to Harry. Which reminds him--he should give Harry some of those letters he wrote him while he was away.)

Dragonriders?

YESYESYES YES PLEASE cough he means yeah, that could be cool.
Real life is cold and hot by weird turns and also devoid of food. But! The lady has good tips about resumes. And will teach me how to write a cover letter. Which no one has ever done before, despite promises to. So. Bonus!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:39 pm

He does have a cute little butt, it's true. (shhhhh)

Mm, doubtful. She hates travelling. Gets terrible motion sickness, the poor lamb.
Harry looks at him sideways and grumbles under his breath. (Is Ian sure that's the best idea? What are the letters about?)

(oohhh yeah whoops) Mitz will be cheering and clapping along with everyone else, but Lirth will be somewhere barely visible, stretching out his wings and flapping in a terribly agitated manner. (Mitz is a Magikarp)

Part-time work? He has to work, not play with the animals.
Bonus indeed! At least you're getting something out of it all. Too often those things are just full of shit you already know and don't help you in the slightest.
I have a fever so, that's happening. But otherwise I am pretty good! I may sleep soon, though.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:50 pm

Snooze is often reminded of the fact. Mm. Yes. (whoops sorry)

Oh, that's awful. Ian will tailor his ideas only to Harry, then.
Ian coughs to cover up the sappiness. (That's why he said 'some' of the letters.)

I can just imagine Lirth being all what what what's wrong what is it and Mitz just mentally moaning bronze bronze bronze. (REDSCALE GYARADOS)

Can he do both? Answer phones, clean up poop, build fences, and play?
Tell me about it. At least she's had successes.
I wish I could sleep soon. Sigh.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:58 pm

Snooze is, of course, perfectly able to follow that cute butt out. (>.>)

As long as it isn't inconvenient, Harry suppresses a smile.
Well done, Ian. Nicely done. (Ah. Very well then. It would be nice to see what Ian was thinking in the past.)

It'll only last until Mitz sits himself down mentally and realises how much he loves Lirth, who is perfectly fine being a blue and being his, and so what if the only people who talked to him outside of duty or work are beyond him now, that's just fine, it happens. But he'll still end up sleeping next to Lirth in the weyr instead of on his bedroll that night. (wait what no)

....yeah, okay, but in that order. Maybe fences should happen whenever they're needed, but play at the end.
That's heartening!
*paps and shooshes* Laterrrrrr later you will sleep all the sleep
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:19 pm

Oh, he will. Don't you worry about that. Mm-mm. Sometimes with groping.

Somehow Ian will manage. He's so used to being self-centered, but he will make it work.
He's full of surprises. And class. Surprise classiness. (Lots of it was just... telling Harry about his day. Like he would have if it had been a phone call. If he'd let himself call. Thoughts or opinions he thought Harry might get a kick out of.)

Snooze will probably be sleeping exhaustedly any minute he can in the hatchery/nursery. Maybe that's when he and Selly finally start getting along, being too tired to posture and fight... and both wondering when Mitz or Lirth will come see them. (pretty and highly sought after and powerful)

Mostly the poop thing, right?
Wow my resume looks completely different. Blink.
are you still there
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:30 pm

I kind of like the idea of Mitz trying to huff out of a room and Snooze sleekly following him just to press his face to a wall and pay all his attention to Mitz's butt.

So gracious.
Classy surprises? Mm. No, that's definitely not him. (Sounds like Ian was bored.)

Mitz'll go back to working on wing formations and spending far too much time either flying or just staying in the weyr and pressing his face to Lirth's scales. Lirth would probably get very frustrated with his melodramatic moping, but he has to experience how real it feels to Mitz, so. That's probably around the time Lirth and Leath end up bonking in front of everyone. (no no all he knows is splash)

Yes, well, there's a surprising amount of poop, Seth.
SUCCESS
I am still here. I just took a painkiller but I think I might have to take a second. Hm. Painkiller maths. I'll just lie here. HOWS IT GOING
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:43 pm

That will make Mitz feel better like eighty percent of the time, right?

Well, some people might call him a prince.
Then what kind of surprises? (He wasn't used to Harry not being there.)

Snooze and Mouse will hear all the gossip about the flight--and still no Mitz will come see them--and that will be upsetting. That will have them cuddling with Zeroth and Otheth. I wonder how long until hatchlings are moved into weyrs? (HYPER BEAM)

Seth's okay with that. Pleeeeease, please, he's dying for something to do.
I'm slowly dying of boredom, here will we slowly die together
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:52 pm

It will certainly make him forget his huffing 96% of the time, which is what matters in the short term.

Who in their right mind would call Ian a prince? Did he get himself crowned on some island nation? Harry will never forgive him if he did.
Loud surprises, fast surprises, complicated surprises, difficult surprises, funny surprises, clever surprises and unfortunate surprises. (Well, look at that; life is better now with Ian's lovely home right across the street from Harry. Obviously not what he always wanted, but Harry can only do so much. If it were possible for Ian to leave to travel all the time and still be close-by, then Harry would grant it. [that's honesty but it's said like it's one bit sarcastic insult])

No idea! Say a couple of months. I don't see dragons taking that long to grow, all things considered. And Mitz will see them eventually - and smile meekly and not meet eyes and ask them how they've been, they must be so busy, he won't take up their time, sorry. (mitzikarpkarp splash)
(Also, I get Mitz, here. It's like a mix of worrying that T'yed was his friend before he Impressed and then hated him, so that's going to happen here, and also a huge amount of jealousy. He was pretty impressive for once, comparatively. But when they've got their own duties and massive, important dragons, they won't even need him for anything, let alone be impressed by him.)

Huh? Yeah, yeah, he's got the job. On trial basis, okay, because Seth can't mess around. Those are scared wolves - Max looks seriously at him - and Seth understands that they don't need messing. Right?
okay well we knew it would end like this I guess
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:22 pm

Once he's forgotten the huffing, and relaxed, then they can deal with other things. Butt worship first.

Not quite. Ian understands it was a close thing. No, instead, he's a god.
Sounds like he's quite the complex fellow. (It would be possible if Harry also travelled all the time. But they've been over that. Ian thinks it's time to be calling somewhere home, anyway. He did imagine being able to do that, one day.)

I think it takes dragons two years to mature fully. But there'd come time for the babies to move right on out of the hatchery, like if they start getting territorial or have to start learning about Outside, or when they're just big enough that it's too crowded. Snooze would probably catch Mitz if he tried to give him the brush off--ask him what's been happening, how is he, how is Lirth, why didn't he come visit to meet Zeroth, and so on.
(Snooze and Mouse are products of very different upbringings from T'yed, I'd imagine. Snooze's upbringing wildly different; Mouse at least understands how Holds work, as well as weyrs. But even if they aren't impressed by Mitz, they'll still want to be around him.)

Seth definitely understands. Definitely, definitely. He gets it. He wants to help out. Sanctuary's a good place. A safe place.
not with a bang but a whimper.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:37 pm

Mitz hates when it's called worship, but yeah cool okay. He's into it.

He's lying.
Harry will tell Ian what he is: He's a pain in Harry's neck. (Wish granted, Harry says dramatically - his voice booming slightly while he opens his arms out wide like he's on stage playing Oberon.)

Well, with dragons as big as bronzes and golds, it must be pretty quick. A month, maybe. Less. They're going to come out of the eggs pretty huge already. And Mitz blinks at him. Well. He's been fine. Working on what D'tor has given him recently. He meant to come see Snooze, meet Zeroth but - he just, he didn't want to get in the way. Lirth is fine. Happy. Seems to have taken a liking to a friend's green, and he's not budging just yet. He was always weird like that. Taking notions.
(I really don't think the T'yed parallels are the big worry here, honestly. It's a passing worry that he hates himself for thinking. And, well, when it comes to Selly, all Mitz had was memories of stammering around her while she ran gracefully around and then turning up as a windswept rider in his leathers, kidnapping her out on Search. That's pretty impressive, but it doesn't mean anything now that she's riding a gold. And Snooze, he figures, deserves to have more than one awful, tiny friend. Now he has a way to get a bunch of friends who can keep up with him and everything.)

Okay. Max looks at him expectantly, then shoos him. Get going, then, Jet's probably already halfways there. Get. Go on. Shoo, mutt.
with a giant sigh and a thudding head to a table
I'm gonna probably fall asleep while watching these championships so I will see you tomorrow if I dooooooooo~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:55 pm

Butt praise. Butt /love/.

Is he? Ian blinks mildly.
Ah. Is he. Well, that would explain how he feels, sometimes. All cracked and raw. (Ian applauds and whistles. Bravo!)

Snooze would feel strange having his own space. It would probably be good after spending so much time Holdless--then being overwhelmed by thousands of people and dragons squished in a weyr. Zeroth needs his space. He can be snappish.
(Quite a few of those friends are dramatic, posturing assholes. T'deus is nice. So is W'low. And S'idor (? That'd be Mouse's name, yeah?). But Snooze doesn't think Mitz is tiny and awful. He thinks Mitz is kind, generous, honest. Clever. Devoted to his dragon. That is very telling.)

Seth scampers off almost on all fours. He's a pureblood mongrel, not a mutt!
that sounds rather quick really
Okaaaaaay have fuuuuuuun &hearts:!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:07 pm

Butt appreciation? Snooze must really like skinny boy-butts, because that is what Mitz has.

Harry's shoulders sag a little, his face full of jealous awe. Ian, please be lying.
Poor thing, Harry says while he walks them up to the kitchen door, just before he mentions to Lucy that Ian will be accompanying them for dinner. (Harry bows deeply.)

Mitz smiles a little. He sees him sometimes, stretching out his wings in the sun. Lirth says that he's young and fancy, but he's just a little jealous. Mitz thinks Zeroth is very handsome. (that's probably taboo or some shit who fucking knows, pretend it isn't)
([handwaves through Mouse's name] Telling of what, exactly?)

Go to work, Max called after him, firm and amused at the same time.
chance would be a fine thing, sigh
I am still here so I reply, I reply so I am still here~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:40 pm

Snooze likes the butt that comes attached to Mitz's body. Also the butt itself.

Ian grins. He is the God of Rain and Good Harvest, since he could predict the next day's weather--with the help of his smartphone.
It's just too bad Harry doesn't rub him more often, Ian says, in a very low voice. (Encore, maestro. Grant more wishes!)

Snooze is quite proud. Zeroth is young and fancy. If Mitz wanted--if Lirth allowed--Snooze and Zeroth could come by for a visit? Zeroth can't fly yet, obviously, so they would be on foot. (I think it's super sweet, Snooze thinks Lirth is stunning)
(Telling of how good a person Mitz is. There's being devoted to being a dragonrider, and then there's being devoted to your dragon. Some people are one. Some are the other.)

He's totally already gone, is the reply that floats back on the breeze~
are you still there nooooow (I am lying down on my bed it is /nice/)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:11 am

So yes? Mitz laughs.

Harry sighs and leans against a wall. Ian couldn't just have lied, hm? Typical. Bloody typical. Harry's back here doing debates on how much their community's parks need playgrounds, like a twat, and Ian's off being a god of weather.
Very casually, Harry puts his arm around Ian's neck - then pulls him into a headlock. He makes his excuses to Lucy and pulls Ian out to the porch. (Shut up, Puck, it's not going to happen.)

Lirth would like that, Mitz thinks, yes. If Snooze wanted to. He doesn't have to. (Lirth thinks he's stunning too, thank you Snooze)
(Well, Mitz doesn't think that's right at all. Everyone's devoted to their dragons.)

And Max can finally read this thing he's been trying to read for the past two days.
I was totally not no
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:46 pm

If skinny boy butt is what Mitz thinks he has, then skinny boy butt is what Snooze likes.

Hey, it wasn't easy. He had to predict it according to the closest, you know, weather measuring station thing.
Ian pretends to gag and choke very loudly. (I don't know, it kind of looks like it might... http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-T0fyhGV54yY/UrJuJT1VURI/AAAAAAAAFUo/1-OV63mIBzY/s640/midsum6.jpg)

Snooze would like to. He thought--they agreed to be friends, did they not? Before Snooze Impressed. He thought he and Mitz were friends.
(Some people seem more interested in the power a dragon brings them.)

Right up until Jet calls him just to say "Thanks. Thank you. So much." while Seth prattles away in the background.
bleeeeeeeeeeeeergh so miserable
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:37 am

Snooze likes skinny boy butt, Mitz sing-song-teases.

Harry hates Ian so much right now, he doesn't think Ian has any comprehension.
Big baby, Harry accuses and throws Ian onto one of the porch chairs. (that is what I was thinking of yes)

Mitz looks up at Snooze. Yes, E'tien. They're friends. Promise. They're friends for as long as he wishes to be friends. (Yes, well. They're pricks.)

Max is just going to laugh and tell Jet how far he got in his book in the last few hours alone, isn't that cool?
Sad I hope you are feeling less miserable! Sorry I wasn't around, it was so fucking cold last night and I had to rush out this morning.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:48 pm

Snooze likes /this/ skinny boy butt, he says firmly, giving Mitz's butt cheeks a nice squeeze.

Ian can see the flames in Harry's eyes. He knows if he was a chicken he'd be plucked and roasted by now.
Ian lets his long limbs flap out dramatically, splaying himself over the porch furniture. Oh, woe, he's dying, he's been killed! He was so delicate! (Is Harry quite sure he can't grant any more of Ian's wishes? He did so well with the house.)

Thank you--J'mitz. Snooze hesitates over Mitz's formal rider name, but he supposes now that he is a rider himself, he is supposed to use the formal name, like Mitz just used his. All these unwritten rules he doesn't know. (Snooze agrees.)

Max is going to be the one showing Seth how to get poop out of his clothes.
I handed out like twelve resumes today I am pooped from all that meeting and greeting
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:53 am

Mitz murmurs happily. That's good, because those kind of touches make him tingle all over.

Harry sighs, and waves at Ian to ignore him. But he walks by him, without another word, to the kitchen. If he has a cup of tea in his hand then he might be able to get over his jealousy.
If only it were that easy, Harry says mildly. (Depends on the wish, of course.)

J'mitz smiles a little. He'll see E'tien soon, then? Later this day. Promise.

That's okay, he's the only one with the knack.
Gosh that is a lot of things to do and also walking. I hope you get some bites!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:43 pm

What kind of touches? Possessive touches? Tight touches? Hot touches? Touches in a particular place? Snooze murmurs all of this into Mitz's hair, just near his ear.

Tea always works wonders, Ian says knowledgeably. That tribe didn't have any tea. Harry wouldn't have survived.
He lived such a short life. Such a tragic life. And now he is kill'd. Death is upon him, Harry! Aren't you going to do anything? (Fairy kings should know wishes instinctively.)

Snooze holds out his hand. He has seen riders clasping hands upon agreements or deals struck. Promise. He will bring Zeroth after his next meal.

See if Jet's clothes get done.
me too also I put in like six more online only applications today? I am so ready to not see any people for a little while, mean. Too many people. People overload. At least this isn't london. Small miracles.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:06 pm

All those things, Mitz murmurs without thinking. Wait, what? Uh, yeah. The butt-squeezing touches.

Oh, woe is bloody Ian, that must have been so /hard/.
Harry rests his boots on the arm of Ian's chair, raising an eyebrow. Hardly, Ian. (But Ian has so many, is the problem.)

J'mitz grips E'tien's forearm and smiles honestly. Lirth will be very pleased.

Oh, if they make it to the pile.
Aw, poor London. At least you're avoiding the rainandwindapocalypse that's going on, though. It's so awful right now. Helloooooooo stay here on the internet where the people aren't really people and you can turn them off if you want to
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:52 pm

Snooze slowly squeezes Mitz's ass cheeks one after the other, each time he makes those pleased hms. Mitz's confusion earns him a little chuckle.

He's back here now, isn't he.
Ian tosses his leg over Harry's feet. Look, he spasms! He's in the throes! (Well, any of them would be nice.)

Snooze relaxes into his own smile. He was worried that perhaps Lirth would not want Zeroth to be around.

Jet's the only one who cares about the pile. He realises that, doesn't he?
Oh man yes that would be so nice mmmmmmm being able to just close some of these people oh yes
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:18 pm

/Snooze/, Mitz whines. What are you planning, here?

Harry turns to look at Ian while the kettle boils. Take Harry there, he demands.
The throes of madness? Harry asks mildly, unimpressed. (He can get Ian some new socks? There you go. Wish granted.)

No, Lirth has missed E'tien's compliments. Mitz laughs a little.

Yup! Max smiles over the phone. It's kind of the great thing about the whole situation, babe.
that would be the best superpower
I am going to hit the proverbial sooooooon~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:26 pm

A nice massage, Snooze purrs, teasing.

How soon does Harry want to go?
The throes of /death/, Ian insists. (Ah, but will he take Ian shopping for these socks?)

Snooze smiles properly. He has missed giving Lirth his scratches. Zeroth enjoys his skill.

Max's clothes are staying unwashed.
Also teleporting.
s o b b i n g I'm so far from home
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:40 pm

Snooze's massages don't always end as such, Mitz teases back.

Harry thinks. Half a week. Will Ian take him?
Madness, Harry repeats firmly. He kicks Ian's legs from him - but he's starting to lose the battle against smiling. Death would be much quieter. (Oh, Harry sighs explosively. He /supposes/.)

J'mitz has no doubt, he says warmly, then drops Snooze's - E'tien's - hand.

Lies and threats. Jet wouldn't be able to handle Max's stink if his clothes went unwashed.
That would be SO appreciated, sigh
I feel like this is a reference that I am missing
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:45 pm

Still to Mitz's advantage. Snooze chuckles again.

He'd take Harry today, if he wanted. Half a week is more than manageable.
Ian could try screaming, if Harry prefers. (Then that would be wish granted.)

Snooze has missed speaking with Mitz--with J'mitz, as well, he offers. His hand feels cold.

Oh, Max will of course be sleeping on the sofa.
It was my superpower of choice at my impromptu interview yesterday.
Nope just general sobbing that this day is going so sloooooooowly
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:56 pm

Well, that's entirely true. And Mitz feels like it's been an age since he, uh, got to experience that advantage - though it's probably only been something like a few hours.

Harry will want to see his godlike grace in person.
Don't you /dare/, Harry warns. (Lo, the fairy kind awes once more.)

J'mitz smiles. He's missed having Snooze around for late night talks. Lirth has grown tired of his babbling again, or so he says, with no-one to distract J'mitz.

Liar, Max sings. Jet would miss him too much.
Jeez what kind of cool interview were you doing what they asked you for a superpower.
Awwww Sad *blankets* I am in bed noooow I will try to sleep because there is skating and suchlike tomorrow. I will seem online because I am reading the archives while trying to sleeeeep SEE YOU TOMORROW <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:26 pm

It's entirely possible that sometimes, when Snooze does this, it'd because he's stuck wondering if Mitz is still ready for him.

Ian will do his best. He prances from foot to foot, flicking his hands out like a dancer.
What will Harry do if he does? (Yea, verily. Forsooth! E gads.)

Zeroth says Snooze asks lots of questions he can't answer. Rider questions. But--more than that. The late night talks were very... nice, Snooze says, sort of helpless that he can't explain it better.

Sigh. So true, babycakes.
EB Games. Video games store. Loooooong shot.
HAVE GOOD SLEEPS rest well in preparation for your skating &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:57 am

Mitz checks himself, wiggling slightly. He wouldn't take too long to be ready, he says eventually. ...maybe he should get a plug.

Harry sighs and turns to get their tea ready. Yes, Ian. Very nice.
Punch him? Harry looks at him. Why is he so hyper, what happened? (No. No, don't do that.)

J'mitz nods, looking away. It was nice, yes. He thinks so too.

Does Jet think Max looks like a babycakes?
It would be niiiiiiiice though~
I skated. I falled. I hurt my head. But it was fun! And they might let us roller skate in there as well.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:25 am

Snooze groans into Mitz's hair. God, yes. That would be incredible. Knowing that Mitz is walking around with one of those inside him--he groans again.

Ian laughs and sits down in his chair. He'll get the tickets ready, anyway. Plane and boat, so Harry knows.
Oh, nothing. He supposes he's just happy. (Whoops.)

J'mitz should visit Snooze's weyr, too. It's lovely. With how much space his front room is--he can hardly believe Zeroth will grow that large.

Does /Max/ think Max looks like a babycakes?
It would be so nice, so nice. I would get first look at so many games.
ICE SKATING AND ROLLER SKATING so much fun oh god yes I think the point of ice skating is to fall over to be honest
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:42 am

Mitz closes his eyes. He kind of wants to get one now, really. He turns a little to look at Snooze. Wanna?

He'll live, Harry sighs and brings their tea to the kitchen table. He truly hates that Ian got to have that experience, he says calmly.
Harry relaxes. Oh, that's alright then. There's no telling when that comes along, Harry might as well enjoy it while it lasts. (Harry pushes Ian gently. Prat.)

J'mitz laughs. Has E'tien ever seen a fully grown bronze?

Max thinks he looks like a beefcake.
Best jooooob
aw man I fell so hard on my butt
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:48 am

Snooze catches Mitz's mouth in a firm kiss. Yes. Yes, he wants to, definitely.

Perhaps they'll remember Ian, and Harry can be his godly consort, or companion?
Precisely. Ian likes to share his happiness. (Ian beams at him.)

No, they have been so often out of the weyr lately. The bronzes were here for the hatching, but--Snooze was understandably pre-occupied.

At least they can agree on the cake.
best job would be /playing/ the games not just selling them to other people
at least you did not fall on your nose
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:06 am

Mitz shivers and nods. Okay, okay, but they don't have one now but Mitz - he could be ready? If Snooze wanted?

Harry has got to imagine that Ian is trying to make him feel better and simply failing, because if Ian is being unnaturally cruel at the moment Harry won't know how to feel. Proud? Angry? Hm.
And flirt in front of Harry's wife. (Harry sighs. Come along - they'll go shopping.)

Ah, yes. J'mitz fidgets a little, awkward. Well, uh. He should go for now. ...but he'll see E'tien later?

They're nothing if not good at compromising, babe.
I just wanna be paid to do things I like a lot
purposefully because apparently falling is the only thing I learned from all the lesson videos I watched
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:09 am

Does Mitz want to make himself ready? Or does he want Snooze to help him?

Ian is being kind of flirty and jokey. Not cruel. Ian is never cruel, not on purpose.
He shares his happiness with everyone. (For lovely warm socks.)

He will. Snooze senses he's said something wrong, and he suppresses the urge to shift on his feet. He'll come by soon.

True. Sigh. Max should get back to his book and quiet house.
saaaaaaame
That is the main lesson you should be taking away, yes, how to fall properly, because you will be doing it a /lot/
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:22 am

Mitz pauses, then shrugs. He wants Snooze to take him right here, ready or bloody not. But that's just what Mitz wants. What does Snooze want?

Harry's not joking about truly hating that Ian got to have that while Harry was negotiating mortgages and changing diapers.
Harry will be sure to use that as an explanation. (And perhaps a scarf, if Harry's feeling overly generous.)

He's not said anything wrong, J'mitz just wants to get away. He wishes he could be one of those riders who can just ask for company and be truthful about it, but it's too scary for him.

Ohhh, he intends to. Good luck with the poop and hyper teenager. And, hey, don't worry about it. It'll be Max's shift tomorrow.
Siiiiiiiiiigh falling
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:28 am

Snooze shoves Mitz flat against the wall. Snooze wants to touch Mitz everywhere he possibly can. But he won't make Mitz bleed.

Ian's well aware. He knows how much Harry likes to be the Supreme Being. To be honest, he thinks Harry will be revered much more than Ian, when they get there.
He feels the need to explain himself? (Ooh, Ian is positively /spoiled/.)

Lucky for him, once Snooze and Zeroth show up in Mitz's weyr, they won't leave until they're asked.

Jet is looking forward to a few quiet hours.
It's fun! Very Happy! Very Happy!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down