[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:37 am

Mitz makes a soft 'oof' noise, then grins against the wall. He doesn't have to make Mitz bleed, y'know. If he doesn't want to.

Harry smiles tiredly. So kind, Ian.
If Lucy demands he do, yes. She gets jumpy if a /look/ goes astray, bless her. (He is, you know. Harry doesn't know what's come over him.)

They won't be asked. J'mitz will gladly curl up against Snooze after talking for hours and only get embarrassed in the morning.

Max is going to enjoy thinking about Jet lounging around reading and studying things that no-one else studies.
...it actually kinda is
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:42 am

Snooze runs his teeth, very lightly, over Mitz's shoulder. Mitz should still be relaxed, yes? He knows how to stay nice and relaxed for Snooze, doesn't he.

It isn't kindness, Ian smiles. It's the truth. Harry has presence. Ian just had a smartphone, he laughs.
Harry sounds so fond, Ian smiles. (Maybe he's simply tired of Ian's shabby look, Ian suggests, grinning.)

Snooze won't understand the embarrassment. He'll feel more... /relaxed/. Rested, for the first time in a while. Also, Zeroth is going to be crushing on Lirth /so hard/.

Dead languages and long-lost birds, that's right.
ADRENALINE WOO
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:53 am

He knows how to do a lot of things for Snooze, Mitz grins, then nods. He can do that. He wants to do that.

Harry raises an eyebrow at Ian. Is that so.
He should be fond of his wife, shouldn't he? (Shabby and unkempt, yes, it drives Harry insane.)

J'mitz just wants to not be so desperate. (does that happen, the dragon thing, pffff it's happening now I guess!)

Adorable, Max decides. See you later, okay? Love you.
YISSSSSSSSSSSS
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:59 am

Snooze knows he wants to do that. He grinds his hips against Mitz's ass, pushing him into the wall. Mitz is so gorgeous when he wants.

Oh, yes. Definitely.
Certainly. It's sweet. (What will happen once he gets a tie on Ian?)

He didn't seem desperate at all to Snooze. Snooze was the one who bugged J'mitz to let him come visit. (IT'S HAPPENING NOW I guess it must since dragons mate, they must be like 'oh man I like you a whole lot hm what is this feeling so sudden and new~')

Jet's reply is soft. Love you, too.
Every time you find out whether you still know how to laugh! When you no longer laugh but instead get frustrated it's time to take a break.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:13 pm

Mitz's jaw goes slack. Is Snooze going to keep them here?

Harry eventually smiles. Alright, the flattery worked.
Oh, hush. Harry doesn't do /sweet/. He's incapable of it, Ian knows that. (Harry looks at him, but says nothing beyond licking his lips.)

J'mitz thinks everything he does is desperate. Especially if this is before they get rid of T'yed, who manages to accidentally touch upon every single one of his insecurities. One of which would be how lonely he is. So, he'll probably be very embarrassed in the morning, apologise for monopolising E'tien's time, and then go to see if Seth would like to just, kind of, spend time together, maybe? (Well, yeah, but I mean gay dragons.)

Max rumbles happily and hangs up, smiling while he goes back to his book - though he'll end up spending all his time figuring out what to cook for dinner and then cooking it.
Mostly I just hate being around people while falling. I'm okay with /falling/. I used to dance and skateboard, man, I'm cool with falling. But eh, people.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:22 pm

Snooze drags his teeth further up, under Mitz's ear. Would Mitz like that? Being fucked here, right here, where his brother could walk in any moment? Who knows who might knock on the front door? Who might come downstairs?

Ian beams. He knew it would help.
Ian and Lucy happen to disagree. (Ian suddenly vividly remembers what happens when he was in his school ties, and he strokes his throat, feeling hot.)

E'tien won't mind having his time monopolised at all. What else would he have spent it doing? He and J'mitz spent time together and with their dragons. Zeroth should spend time around other riders, be used to humans. And J'mitz can show E'tien if he's doing anything wrong with how he takes care of Zeroth. (Oh yeah, I don't think that ever happens in canon. But pfffffft it happens with other animals, so. Zeroth will also have a huge crush on Otheth from like the moment of hatchling, she's just so /shiny/ and /confident/ and /funny/)

Maybe he's reading a cookbook. Oh man he and Snooze will get along /great/ if he reads cookbooks.
It's okay if they're cool people who are also falling.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:34 pm

Mitz arches and moans quietly. ...should they move? Does Snooze want to move? Mitz, Mitz isn't sure anymore.

Harry's very easy to play, it would seem.
You would think at least Ian would know better. (Harry watches Ian remember, but stays silent.)

Oh, no, J'mitz doesn't think E'tien's doing anything wrong. And, well, if he does then Zeroth will let him know, right? Is he very opinionated? (Lirth will probably find it very amusing. I don't think Lirth would be that way inclined. Though, when Zeroth matures, he'll be very open about how impressive he thinks Zeroth is. He just prefers the sleek lines of greens.)

I don't think Max would be into cookbooks unless he's feeling experimental - and if he is, it never goes well until the fifth time making the dish. He wouldn't give up, though.
Noooooo I hate falling around other people :/ I'm weird and self-conscious. I'm all like DON'T LOOK AT ME UNTIL I'M AMAZING
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:44 pm

It depends. Does Mitz think he could come like this? Snooze loves feeling Mitz come, when Snooze is inside him.

Never. Never easy. Lots of trial and /lots/ of error.
Ian has always known of Harry's sweet core. (It will take a long moment for Ian to stop touching his throat. When he does, he composes himself again. So what are they waiting for? Socks and ties call.)

Oh, yes. He always has something to say. But J'mitz has experience with this. With things like oiling. E'tien wouldn't have known what to do at all if he hadn't helped J'mitz with Lirth. (Hopefully Lirth won't mind whenever Zeroth gets a little bit possessive. It will probably just be sleeping with tails curled together every once in a while.)
Also I forgot to mention that S'eth will always be up for spending time with J'mitz. Both in terms of sexy times and messing around best-friends times. At least until C'isle moves in as S'eth's weyrmate, then the sexy times will have to scale back.

Is he going to help Snooze cook Christmas dinner?
I accept that I will never be amazing at ice-skating when I only get to try it out once a year, heheh.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:53 pm

Mitz pushes back against Snooze, rubbing against him shamelessly. Well. There's only really one way to find out?

Harry shrugs. Ian makes it look easy. Lucy says so regularly.
Harry laughs. That's a nice lie. (Harry inclines his head, smirking, and leads the way to the neighbourhood mall. They can walk it. It's a nice enough day.)

Then J'mitz is really glad he was helpful. He'd like to stay helpful, where possible? (Oh, that's alright. Lirth doesn't mind dragons being friendly.)
J'mitz won't be too upset when that happens. They're friends and he respects that. And he wants S'eth to be happy.

If Snooze is offering to cook Christmas dinner for the pack, then he's going to need all the help he needs.
I don't really care about ice skating XD But I do need the leg up if I'm going to street or flat-track skate, so.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:00 pm

Snooze makes an approving noise, a deep rumble, and sinks his teeth into the muscle of Mitz's shoulder to stifle any louder noise at Mitz's shameless wriggling.

Ian has had a /lot/ of practice. And Harry is always helpful to point out when Ian's doing it wrong. He learns quickly.
Not so much a lie as a particular way to look at it. (Harry just doesn't want Ian's silly clothes touching the nice seats of his car.)

E'tien has no doubt about that. (Good. With three riders in a weyr, it will be interesting to see how their dragons get along.)
I bet it will be a shock the first time Lirth loses Leath's flight, to C'isle's Culleth.

It will be an excellent test of his re-discovered skills.
And ice skating is much more punishing when you get it wrong. Well, gravel hurts. But ice hurts and is cold, to boot.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:16 pm

Mitz whines, high and pleading, in response.

Harry has to tell Ian that he's getting it wrong. Ian very rarely gets told that he's wrong.
Oh, fine. Get all Jedi about it, why don't you. (Is Harry so transparent, he asks mildly.)

J'mitz smiles a little, going pink. Hopefully. (Jegus, that's going to be messed up.)
Lirth and J'mitz can console each other, and be lonely together.

And it'll be fun, Max is pretty sure.
Our rink isn't made of ice, it's like a weird plastic that it uses. It does not make for a soft landing, however Neutral
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:24 pm

And like that, Snooze gives in, his hands tearing at Mitz's trousers and his own. He himself is not wearing any underwear. He rarely does.

It's good that Harry keeps Ian's feet so firmly on the ground.
Ian snorts. Harry is such a geek. (Oh, yes. Very. His nose up in the air and all.)

So--thank you, for allowing E'tien to spend the night. (J'mitz is going to have to decide whether he wants to be far away or very close by when Otheth flies.)
I think riders and dragons actually go a little insane for a while when they lose a challenge? They'd definitely be affected by the--the sex vibe whatever that influences everything around.

And it will reassure any of the wolves that if the vampire who can call them, does call them, it won't be for torture or anything. Not when the guy made them Christmas dinner that time.
Wow, no, I would not think so.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:38 pm

Mitz is, but they're loose enough to not get in the way. He gasps and opens his legs for Snooze, shaking a little while he does.

Harry rolls his eyes. Ian's not going to guilt him into apologising.
And so is Ian, otherwise he wouldn't have understood that reference. (He has to keep his nose in the air, otherwise he'll have to deal with the stench of commoners.)

J'mitz shakes his head. No, no, don't thank him. It's nice, spending the night with someone. Usually all J'mitz does is work and - not sleep, actually. (Probably far away. Having Lirth around when there are at least two bronzes going for it would likely not be the best idea?)
That's fair. They can have their little insanity moment together, then.

It doesn't hurt that he's managed to cook all the meat perfectly.
my poor butt
okay I think I am going to do the going to bed dance now
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:46 pm

Snooze won't bother getting Mitz's clothes any further than his thighs. He only bothers with his own enough to get his cock out, to jack himself tightly against Mitz's skin, rubbing his pre-come around Mitz's hole.

He doesn't intend to.
Ian is happy to admit that he enjoys all different kinds of literature. (Poor Harry. It must be so difficult, being surrounded by plebians all the time.)

Well, E'tien is glad to have helped J'mitz rest, then. He knows how difficult it is to find a moment to rest in a weyr. (Lirth would probably have to find somewhere to be, it's true. Or some dragon to be with. Then J'mitz could decide whether to be with that rider, or lock himself in with E'tien and Selly, like with a stand-in.)
I wonder if Lirth would mate with some other dragon or fly away. Those seem to be the options, when a dragon's been affected by the ~lust~.

By 'perfectly' you mean 'barely', heh.
buttpat
oh no nooooooooo dancing is the worst
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:59 pm

Mitz rests his forehead against the wall in front of him and pants. Snooze, /please/.

Harry makes an unconvinced noise.
Ian was the one who made Harry go to the bloody cinema to /see/ Star Wars, he can't act all hoity-toity now. (Oh, Ian has no idea. It's a daily struggle.)

Is E'tien sleeping well? His own space to do so, his own leathers, it must be so nice. J'mitz remembers that it made so much of a difference for him. (That's if J'mitz doesn't do the usual and decide that maybe it would be easier for everyone if he weren't part of the picture after all.)
Not going to lie, J'mitz could probably live with flying away for a little bit. Give E'tien and Selly space, once Zeroth flies Otheth, gets him away from S'eth - who he never loved, but was the only person he's ever been with like that. Just get away from things.

I'm sure some wolves like their meat cooked! Depending on the meat.
ow
mmm beddance
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:07 pm

Please, what? Snooze growls in Mitz's ear. Say it, or he won't do it. Mitz knows the rules.

Everyone needs to have their feet on the ground occasionally.
He saw the stars in Harry's eyes when he saw the film poster for the first time. (Ian should get Harry a nose peg for Christmas.)

E'tien is... getting used to it. He slept outside for so long that moving inside was a shock. But he did get used to hearing J'mitz's breathing. He... has found that he misses it. He has woken several times, the past few nights, wondering if J'mitz is all right because he can't hear him breathing. (If he tries to withdraw entirely, deciding it's too much trouble, he'll find a very tired E'tien and Selly at his door the morning after Otheth's flight, rubbing their bruises and reaching out to cuddle him.)
There's no way they'll let him vanish like that. All three of them will be devastated to have J'mitz run away from them, but additionally, all three are far too stubborn to just /let/ it happen. They'll at least want to hear it from J'mitz's mouth that he doesn't want to be around them.

Snooze will concentrate on cooking each wolf's meal individually to their liking. While doing it all at once. Somehow. Yes.
buttgentlepat
Beddance sounds like when someone is bedded. Good beddance to you, sir.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:31 pm

Mitz swallows and moans quietly at the same time, making an odd and slightly desperate noise. Please fuck him, Snooze. /Please/. Fuck him right here.

Harry truly is sorry that he is Ian's anchor, then.
Lies. Lies and utter slander, you geek. (Please do, he's wearing down his usual one.)

J'mitz looks at his hands, unsure about what to say. He's been alright. Just sleepless. It's funny how easily you get used to someone breathing nearby, isn't it? Haha. (Guys, that is not what withdrawing should end up in.)
It really wouldn't be up to them if J'mitz decided to vanish. He'd just vanish.

Because he's magic.
better
BEDDANCE AND BROOMSTICKS
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:39 pm

Snooze gets his hands under Mitz's ass, opening Mitz up, exposing him to the cool air. Then he takes hold of himself and pushes inside Mitz with a sharp jab of his hips, his belt smacking Mitz's legs.

Ah, never mind about that. Ian was always going to want an unusual anchor. He's unusual himself.
Harry can't prove or disprove a thing. (Ian will keep an eye out. Pink, again?)

It is strange. E'tien was certainly not expecting it. But strange can be... good. (They don't want him to withdraw.)
They would hunt him down. Seth has the tiny green, Leath can go places the enormous Otheth and Zeroth can't. But Otheth and Zeroth have the benefit of strength. They can just go and go and go. Snooze also has tracking skills, no doubt, from his years in the wild. He's used to being Holdless. Mitz isn't.

It helps that Mitz is mentally tied to all of them and to Snooze, heh.
butter?
AND WARM WOOLEN MITTENS
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:52 pm

Mitz's breaths come out sharp and quick at first - he isn't as tight as he's ever been, but they rarely do this without prep. The last time he went dry was when he was single and looking for a few extra quid in a pub. He's out of practice. But that doesn't stop him from having to bite down his moans when they come along.

Is he? Harry had never noticed, not once, not at all.
Harry actually laughs. Fair, Ian. Quite fair enough, he cannot disprove or prove a damned thing. (Ian knows what Harry likes.)

J'mitz smiles, though he's still looking away. So long as strange doesn't become inconvenient. That's all he wants for E'tien. (If there's no room for him in their lives, he's not going to force it.)
He wouldn't be Holdless. He'll just bugger off to another weyr, probably. This is worst-case stuff, though. He just wants them happy, and he wants Lirth to be happy. If things are going along that means they'd be happier quicker without him, well then.

It's an unfair advantage, it's true.
ew no
I lol'd
okay one more reply~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:06 pm

Snooze knows how much Mitz likes roughness, likes being manhandled and bitten and bruised. There's always something new to be tried. He gets one hand in Mitz's hair and the other over his mouth, and, determinedly, starts to work himself in Mitz, fucking him looser, so he can build up speed and strength and really give Mitz what he wants.

Really? How kind of him to say.
Harry's always got to add his own twist to things, doesn't he? (Yes. Yes, he does.)(Once or twice during their long separation, Ian will anonymously send Harry gifts to his private post office box, maybe his work address, wrapped in plain brown paper with no tag or special markings. Sex toys or special heated lube or some kind of incense that smells like the summer they spent fucking on a beach or something.)

E'tien will let him know if it ever does. But he can't imagine it happening. (There is room. They missed him last night and they miss him now. Zeroth and Otheth have been calling out to Lirth all morning.)
Snooze and Mouse--E'tien and Selly--will hold out against any kind of attraction until Otheth flies, without a doubt. Selly would have to, since she'd be all kinds of wary about who might fly Otheth and whether she wants to partner them. But both of them would be happy and relaxed around J'mitz.

Oh, never unfair.
It's got the same rhyyyyythm
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucling
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:20 pm

Mitz bites Snooze's fingers, just gently, holding a finger between his teeth while he breathes. Once he feels up to it, he pushes back into Snooze, pulling him deeper inside. It hurts, but it's so good.

Harry can be kind. Honest.
Always, Ian. It's a gift, and a curse. (Harry will know straight away who it's from and hate it and love it and threaten to himself that he'll throw everything away but he'll keep every last thing no matter how vulgar or ridiculous.)

J'mitz would appreciate it a lot if E'tien let him know if J'mitz is ever inconveniencing him. (Lirth hasn't ignored them.)
It would be much smoother without him, however.

A little bit unfair, Snooze. Just a touch.
truuuuuuue
yeeeeeeeeees I am sorry but it is so cold the only thing to do is sleep it off yes good sleep GOODNIGHT THE NOC I will see you on the morrow~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:31 pm

Snooze buries his noises in Mitz's shoulder, his lips pressing against his teeth-marks. From there, he decides Mitz is loose enough, has relaxed enough, and he starts to fuck him properly, shoving him against the wall.

Ian knows it.
Sometimes more one than the other. (Who else would dare to send Harry a sleek black vibrator that not only works on its own but also responds to a remote or partner toy which, curiously, was not inside the package.)

He will let him know. But it has not happened yet. (He won't come down from his perch, and there isn't anywhere for Otheth or Zeroth to land. He says he wants to be left alone. Does J'mitz want to be left alone?)
No, it really wouldn't. E'tien and Selly wouldn't manage to be friends without him. And individually they would be unhappy without him. He saved Selly from Healer Hall and he was the first person to be kind to Snooze in a /long/ time.

Not at all. It is simply making the best and most clever use of his valuable resources.
GOODNIIIIIIIIGHT I wish you sweet dreams~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:57 am

Mitz grunts, then laughs breathily - he's enjoying this. Bracing himself against the wall with one hand, he drops his other hand to start jerking himself off in time with Snooze's thrusts.

Harry laughs. Trust Ian to take a joke seriously.
Isn't that always the way? (Also the reason why none of it is used.)

That's - bolstering. Good to know. (He...thinks it would be best if Selly and E'tien are left alone. Lirth agrees with him.)
J'mitz is really, really certain that any unhappiness they feel will be fleeting. He could write to them, still. If they'd like.

That is such a vampire way of looking at things.
Hiiiiiiiiiiii sorry I thought I had replied to this ages ago. I did that thing where I convinced myself that I did a thing and then spent the rest of the day wondering why no-one is talking to me, sigh
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:05 am

Mitz starts to squeeze around him, hot getting hotter and tight getting tighter. Snooze swears into Mitz's skin as he kicks Mitz's legs further apart, to get better leverage for his thrusts.

Trust Harry to try to brush it off as ajoke.
Especially with the two of them, yes. (Ian can wait.)

Yes, it is. E'tien trusts that J'mitz will do the same? If E'tien ever irritates him? (Selly and E'tien are standing here at his door wrapped in little more than blankets.)
He is going to be tied up, tossed over the back of the nearest dragon and brought /home/.

Well. If it talks like a duck.
Tsk tsk tsk I was wondering why I had no emails when I woke up when I could see you had been on twitter. I triple checked the forum to make sure I had replied, heh.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:15 am

Mitz tries to stick his butt out, even with the widened stance, to help Snooze out here. He's concentrating, now, on making sure whenever he breathes a certain way he tightens another. He's never tried to get Snooze off as quickly as possible, seeing as they've always spent long hours exploring each other even when they promise they're going for quickies. This is /fun/.

Oh, but Harry thought everything's a joke?
Oh well. What are you going to do? (He'll have to.)

J'mitz laughs suddenly. E'tien won't, he won't irritate J'mitz. That's a promise. (...well, he supposes they should come in, would they like some - water?)
They really don't have to do that. J'mitz really /hopes/ they don't do that.

If it talks like a duck and drinks blood like a duck?
All my fault! HELLO THERE HOW ARE YOU
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:20 am

This will definitely be a quickie. Snooze's legs are already starting to shake from the effort. And it is incredibly fun. Snooze uses his hand in Mitz's hair as a rein, 'helping' to yank Mitz back and down onto him. His other hand he has to brace against the wall. It's shaking too.

When did Ian ever say that?
Just take each day as it comes, evidently. (He will. Even when it gets pathetic.)

E'tien is glad to hear it. (They'd like some water. And to take J'mitz to bed.)
They hope the ropes won't be necessary.

Exactly.
I AM PRETTY GOOD I am cleaning up my tumblr favourites HOW ARE YOU
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:30 am

Mitz pulls his head against Snooze's hold on his hair and moans, probably too loudly, when he can't move. He loves Snooze, he gasps.

He never had to say it out loud.
That's an option, sure. (One day, though, he'll be with Harry and he'll tell Ian to open that closet, go to the back and open the trunk that's hidden under the shoes.)

Does he believe J'mitz? (J'mitz sags slightly. Why? He's - momentary. He's a distraction. He's not really part of this and that is okay but making him a part of it just hurts. He wants it too badly.)
He'll fight.

Max might like that amount of humor coming from the vampire in charge of him and his own.
I AM OKAY I'm staying up to fix myself up for the rest of the week and we all know how that goes, but that does mean that I'm staying up all night potentially.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:34 am

Snooze fucks particularly deep into Mitz, sticking them together spine to chest, and bites at Mitz's ear. He loves Mitz, too. Endlessly. Completely. He grinds into Mitz with each new word.

If he didn't say it, why assume it?
What else is there? (Ian will be laughing and /beaming/ and teasing and under it all he'll just be awed.)

Yes, he does. Ye believes he does. (He isn't momentary. Who told him that? Why does he think that? He's so much more than that, to both of them.)
They'll just catch his arms and hold him until he stops.

Mitz is the one who gave Snooze that sense of humour. /fond
HOORAAAAAAY you get to witness me going crazy from unliking all the things
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:52 am

Mitz pushes his breath through his nose, laboured and quick while he gets closer and closer to coming. Having Snooze's breath so close to his ear is shorting out his brain.

Because it's how Ian acts. Isn't that how he wants everyone to think?
Harry's sure there's something, though he's never entertained anything else. (Harry thinks he looks like a kid in a candy store.)

J'mitz smiles and settles again. He likes the companionable silences between them just as much as the talks. (He's going to be momentary. It's just going to happen. In love with a gold and bronzerider? In what mad dream does that end up well for him?)
He's allowed to not want to stay in Benden. Isn't he allowed?

Y'know a few years before getting a special link to his own lupa, or male equivalent, Max would have called what Snooze just said 'sweet but creepy'.
man don't talk to me about that I have to do that soon but augh effort
I have a choice between definitely staying up or going to bed right now what do
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:57 am

Snooze pants in Mitz's ear that he can feel Mitz's heartbeat through his cock.

He doesn't act like everything's a joke. He acts like everything should be /enjoyed/, yes.
Harry just likes living a difficult life. (Well look at all these /memories/. He can sit and explain to Harry why he sent him each one of them.)

As does E'tien. (Perhaps in a dream where he trusts them.)
He is. If that's what he actually wants. If he leaves, they'll come with him.

Yeah, thank god everyone is psychic in this universe, they understand, heh.
I have never done this before, I had things liked still from my first days on tumblr. I have unliked over eight thousand posts in the last twelve hours. *twitch* (I also slept)
oh no oh dear what a difficult choice I bet you can't guess my answer
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:19 am

Mitz's whole body shakes while he whines quietly. He loves that thought.

That might be what Ian wants people to pick up on, sure.
Does he? It all makes sense now. (Please do. Harry can lay on the bed and listen to him.)

He trusts them, he doesn't trust the future. He doesn't trust the structure they're building this all one. He does not trust that he'll be all that important to them forever.
They're missing the point.

So convenient!
aw jeez that is so many things
I can only wonder, of course
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:23 am

Snooze yanks on Mitz's hair one more time so he can get his teeth and tongue on Mitz's jaw, then he slides his hand down so he can wrap his arm around Mitz. He's close. He's so close, Mitz, he wants to come. He needs it.

Is Harry saying he wasn't clever enough to pick up on Ian's meaning?
It certainly does. (Ian has so many stories he needs to tell Harry.)

Any one of them could drift away from the other two. But right now, they all desperately love each other. Does J'mitz really want to run away from that? Should they not all hold onto it as long as it lasts?
No, they aren't. J'mitz is.

~hooray canon~
I /know/--and you know what, I've been building a queue while doing so, and there's only about 300 posts in it. So out of all of those posts I've had liked, I've only judged about 300 of them worth reblogging again.
staywithmestaywithmestaywithmestaywithmestaywithmestaywithmestaywithmestaywithmestaywithmestaywithmestaywithmestaywithmestaywithmestaywithme
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:35 am

Mitz closes his eyes tight and pants a few times before he can find his voice. Come. Mitz'll - he'll - he'll ruin the wallpaper. Or paint. Or whatever the fuck it is, he'll ruin it. He can't. Snooze can.

Harry is saying that he's clever enough to ignore Ian's meaning to annoy him.
(Then Harry will listen to them while he's basking in afterglow and trying to talk himself out of a post-coital scotch.)

J'mitz just - he doesn't know. It feels like he'd be hoping for the best but knowing it wouldn't end that way. That, eventually, he'll be waiting for them and find out they don't want him anymore.
Fine.

wheeee
this is the danger of having a favorite button
Iiiiiiiiiiiii am staying up. It's a terrible idea, but that is what I'm doing. Eventually I will start a new Mass Effect game, probably.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:40 am

They can clean it. Or--Snooze groans into Mitz's ear, his cock jerking inside Mitz--or Mitz can come in Snooze's mouth.

As Ian is, Harry's.
(Ian's throat will get dry from all that talking eventually, they'll need something to wet that back up again.)

E'tien has had nightmares about waking up one day to find himself back in an open field, under the stars, with no Zeroth, no J'mitz, no Selly. Just a homeless boy with nothing to his name and nothing to offer. He has had another nightmare that one day J'mitz and Selly will realise that he still has nothing to his name and nothing to offer.
He doesn't sound pleased. He should be pleased that they want to stay with him. Does he not want them to want to stay with him?

yes yes it is but I am now down to just 335 pages to unlike instead of 1335 so that's something
YESSSSSSSSS BEST IDEA
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:52 am

Mitz grinds against Snooze. He, yes, that could happen, he can do that, does Snooze want that?

(headtilt?)
Harry thinks he could probably do a little better than scotch, in that case.

J'mitz takes a breath. Okay. He knows that his own worries sound ridiculous, now, because he knows that E'tien's worries are legitimate to him but sound ridiculous to J'mitz. They sound ridiculous because they don't love E'tien because of where he comes from or what he has. And, and they sound like ridiculous worries but J'mitz isn't dismissing them.
He's pleased and not at the same time. He's pleased they want him, he's displeased that they're not listening to him.

you are making me want to go through what I have
Oooooor play ridiculous amounts of rollercoaster tycoon or dungeon keeper. OLD SCHOOL YO
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:56 am

Snooze /always/ wants that, he loves watching Mitz coming apart above him with Snooze's mouth on his cock, he loves the taste of Mitz's come, he loves feeling Mitz's cock twitch in his mouth, feeling Mitz's thighs tremble under his fingers--Snooze whines into Mitz's jaw, his hips stuttering. He fucks into Mitz deep enough to slam him against the wall, and he pins him there as he shakes through his orgasm.

Ian is clever enough to ignore Harry's meaning to annoy him, as well.
Promises, promises.

And E'tien isn't dismissing J'mitz's worries. He agrees that any of them could wake up one day and realise they are no longer in love. But what he is saying is that today, they /are/ in love. E'tien is in love with J'mitz. And he is in love with Selly. He wants to be near to both of them.
Because what he's saying is that he wants to abandon them.

it's really kind of satisfying to see how quality I am heh
My only response to that is: Hella.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:06 pm

Mitz has to hold the base of his cock, purposefully keeping from coming even while pushed hard against the wall, technically uncomfortable but loving every second.

So, they're too clever to annoy each other now, is it? That's a pity, doesn't Ian think?
Harry doesn't make promises, he makes threats.

J'mitz isn't talking about them realising they don't love him. He's talking about them waking up and realising there's no room for him in their life. Or their romantic life, in any case. They'll probably stay friends.
He wants distance. Lirth is hurting. Mitz is hurting. He's not allowed distance?

well we all know you are quality
BALLER SON
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:11 pm

Snooze leans all his weight against Mitz, too involved in coming to hold himself up. He presses his open mouth to Mitz's jaw, unable to even work up the strength to kiss him. Fuck, /Mitz/...

No, it just means it's a good thing they're both annoyed by cleverness when it's not their own.
Oh, /really/.

There is room for him. E'tien and Selly woke up this morning and immediately came to find him. He was missing. They missed him.
Why does he want distance?

*fans self*
SO FETCH
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:17 pm

Mitz's body reacts to how Snooze says his name, tightening and jerking under him. He just nods. That was intense.

And a good thing they're amused by cleverness when it's their own.
Ian says that like he didn't already know this as fact.

He missed them as well.
He needs distance to organise his thoughts. If Lirth and J'mitz reacts this way to someone they don't even love rejecting them, how dangerous is it for J'mitz to be in love with /two/ people? He doesn't want to be out of their lives, he doesn't want them to be out of his, but he still needs to think. To assess.

GRETCHEN STOP TRYING TO MAKE FETCH A THING
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:23 pm

Snooze rumbles a wordless agreement. He breathes in deeply, re-centering himself, then carefully pulls out of Mitz and falls to his knees.

So at least they'll always be amused and annoyed at the same time. That should make things interesting.
Ian's just wondering what Harry is going to threaten him with.

Then let's get some water and go to bed.
Can he not do that at home? Can he not do that while still seeing them? Would that not be better?

/puppy dog eyes
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:38 pm

Mitz wobbles a little, whining at the cold and emptiness as Snooze withdraws. He turns to face him, and finds Snooze on his knees in front of him - and has to hold onto himself again. Jesus fucking christ, Snooze.

They always are, in a way, with them.
Hours and hours of oral sex. Obviously.

Yes. Wait. They should - go to E'tien's or Selly's weyr. J'mitz's is just too little for all of them.
How would seeing them all the time, having Lirth presented with both Leath's new mate and Otheth and Zeroth so happy make it easier for him to clear any kind of confusion?

/bitchy sigh, munch on protein bars
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:42 pm

Snooze drags his eyes up to look at Mitz even as he sways forward. He feels all kinds of boneless right now, his body aching and buzzing all at once. He runs his hands up Mitz's thighs, closes his fingers around Mitz's wrists. That good?

And things /are/ always interesting. Things are /always/ interesting, even.
/Ah/. Of course. Well then. By all means, go ahead, keep threatening.

His bed is the perfect size for close quarters cuddling.
Otheth and Zeroth would be just as happy to see Lirth as they are to see each other.

/goes to whine to other queen bee
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:57 pm

Mitz closes his eyes and swallows, nodding. But he still whispers, "Tighter," probably without thinking.

Interesting is definitely the adjective that James always uses, in any case.
Yes, Harry thought Ian may think like that once it was all explained to him.

...if they think so, yes, alright.
J'mitz sighs shortly. He's not saying he wants to stay away forever. He's saying that he needs the freedom to think. Thread's falling, how could he leave? He just needs - time. ...if he's allowed. They're in charge of him. It's up to them. That's why he didn't say anything in the first place.

/gets hit by a bus
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:03 pm

Snooze obliges, smiling. He grips Mitz's wrists tightly, as tight as he can, and pulls his hands away from his cock. He nuzzles Mitz's free, neglected cock for only a moment before he swallows him down.

It's usually the most polite thing.
Harry does tend to know what Ian likes. Like the socks, that time.

There's nothing stopping them from moving, later--Snooze's weyr gets a delightful afternoon breeze, for example. But right now, bed, blankets, lazy kisses, naps.
No, /no/. They aren't in charge. Not in this. And J'mitz isn't in E'tien's wing. J'mitz should make his own choices. He's allowed to do what he wants. They just... E'tien just wishes he would stay.

/becomes a better person
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:26 pm

The only thing keeping Mitz from making very loud noises is the fact that he's biting into his lip when Snooze swallows him down.

It's always worrying when James is trying to be polite, of course.
The socks were /easy/.

Yes, please.
He won't stay /away/, is what J'mitz is saying. He just needs some time. A little time.

/gets mildly better
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content