[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:07 pm

Doesn't he always? (at some point, I might, but I just cannot get into comics :\\\\\\\ I don't know why, I'm just not enthusiastic about reading comics. Or maybe just reading anything at the moment. :\\\\\\\)
Yes, ha ha, so funny. Scowl.

The Doctor knows that very well.

It's just /underwear/.
They cannot bake, I forgot to download Monte Vista again.
whoops :\ I have a job agency appointment soon, ngh, ugh
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:14 pm

Shush, do the thing, Dick grins and then gives a short trill. (It's not a comic, and I get that anyway, but whatever man it's cool. When you want to read, this is what you should read. I'm not really in a reading mood either. I have about five Posterchildren Timely Tales to get through and two books my mom wants me to read, siiiiiiiiigh)
Dick bends a little to give Damian a proper eye-to-eye smile. Cheer up, D.

And the Master really doesn't think it's all that unreasonable, given his entire history with the universe. So shut up, Doctor, shut up.

Yeah, Max says slowly. Yeah, it's that. Or it's Mitz's big brother and hero laughing at him while forcing him to say something he doesn't want to say to get out of restrictive and embarrassing clothes. And he did that and he still hasn't gotten away from the laughing for the panties. He winces a little, sympathetically and encouraging Jerel to see it from that point of view.
Siiigh I should get that too, I like the baking.
Sad But you might get something out of it? Even if it's a chance to tell them to treat you like a fucking adult, the pricks.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:19 pm

Jerel tries to imitate it. He probably doesn't get the tongue thing right. (siiiiiigh I have books on my shelf I bought before England I've still got to read)
He was cheerful, before Grayson's conversation skills degraded into idioms and metaphors.

He would shut up, if he thought the Master really wanted him to.

Jerel looks at Max for a long moment, all his amusement gone. That's not anything close to what it was, and if Mitz felt safe around Jerel, he'd know that. So Jerel's just gonna go.
They get to eat /pizza/
FINGERS CROSSED
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:27 pm

The good news is that it's one of those practice skills, not talent skills. (so many books I have books from three Christmases ago that genuinely look good but I just haven't)
Damian was /cheerful/? Hell, maybe Dick leaving was a good idea because that sounds like a miracle.

The Master /wants/ to be able to trust the Doctor. This, he realises, has little to do with the Doctor and everything to do with the Master so he can go ahead and be smug if he wishes.

Jerel, you really can't threaten to leave every time someone says something you don't like.
They get to eat pizza anywaaaay
just kick 'em. If they treat you like a kid that means you can act like one, right?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:35 pm

So lots and lots of watching Dick's tongue very closely? ( D: )
Damian /scowls/ at that. Ferociously.

This is the robot Doctor, though. Shouldn't he have different issues with the robot Doctor?

He isn't threatening.
The bastards.
EXACTLY yes excellent I will do that
and also take my dog to the vet aaaaa everything happening all at once BE BACK SOON if you sleep then GOODNIGHT ♥!!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:41 pm

Lots and lots of it. And lots and lots of Dick watching Jerel's tongue to make sure it's right. (siiigh)
Dick rolls his eyes. C'mon, he feels like raiding Alfred's cookie stash.

It's probably just issues in general, but since the Doctor has a face that is the face that the Master is going to attribute them too. It's probably because the Doctor, either in robot form or not, is the person the Master has spoken the most to.

Max has a kind of stoically heartbroken expression when he nods. Alright. If he wants. But think it through, kiddo. Why does he want to leave?
alright GOOD LUCK WITH THE STUUUUUFF <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:51 pm

Maybe even with the touching of Dick's throat? So Jerel properly understands the vibrations.
Damian thought he was occupied already, with Father.

The Doctorbot would probably be secretly too pleased by that. And a touch sour at how much his organic self has messed with the Master. It makes everything a magnitude more difficult.

Jerel just said. Because Mitz clearly doesn't feel safe anymore. And Jerel's too much of a dick to recognise it. And Mitz is more important, Mitz's safety.
sitting in an /effing/ waiting room I should be with my dog gdi
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:58 pm

If he's that kind of learner, Dick doesn't see why Jerel can't touch him anywhere he wants.
What, like Bruce won't want cookies? Come on.

The Master is so very used to trying to win at anything, even conversations, and losing in some way that winning seems like a trap. Even when he's rigged the game for himself, as he has. In fact - maybe especially so. It's like a Pavlovian response. He's done something that should mean he gets what he wants so that means he's going to explode or get imprisoned or run off or dead in some way because it wasn't what the Doctor wanted.

Max doesn't look any less heartbroken but he does soften. Alright, c'mere, don't go anywhere just yet. If he is going, then he's not going anywhere without at least a sandwich and a cuppa in him. Fair? Max gets a little bit more dotage and Jerel can explain to him how he figures Mitz trying to braveface pranks means he isn't safe.
what is going on how is your dog what happened
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:07 pm

Excellent. Jerel has always been heartily in favour of hands-on teaching and learning. Hey, does that mean he gets to stick his fingers in Dick's mouth?
Damian rolls his eyes. Father never wants cookies. He doesn't like crumbs, he explains, like it's patently obvious.

One day he'll remember that he programmed the Doctorbot to only want things that can be tagged with the phrase 'with the Master' (ie. I want to brush my teeth with the Master, I want to go to Vantringalu IV with the Master, I want to meet Cleopatra with the Master).

Jerel wraps his arms tightly around himself and frowns very hard at his feet. Mitz used to just be honest with him. If he's lying to Jerel it means he's not safe, or not happy, or Jerel's messed up. So he should just let Mitz relax. Be safe with Jet and Max. Jerel can't make him relaxed or confident or happy or whatever, he says, sulky and sullen.
Oh, he's okay, it was just his yearly vaccination thing, but I always want to be there when my dogs are with the vet, I get all paranoid and I want to know everything. Apparently my boy is healthier than the dog the vet owns, though, so, winning!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:29 pm

Dick laughs a little. Sure he can, but that's going to ruin the birdcalls.
The trick is including warm milk on the tray, Dick winks.

See, he knows that those kinds of processes/programs/subroutines are there but they're him rigging the game. And he'll take steps to slowly but surely get more comfortable with roboDoctor and actually be happy but the second he recognises comfort or happiness, he'll be defensive and paranoid again.

Max leads them to the tiny kitchen and puts on the kettle. Hey, Jerel, ever had a hero? Mosta the time, people have people they look up to and they call 'em heroes. Mitz actually has one. And maybe Jerel's too close to see that. And maybe Max doesn't know what he's talking about and Mitz'll be better if Jerel goes. He starts pulling out sandwich making things. Doesn't Jerel think he should go over it with Mitz?
the healthiest dog
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:33 pm

Oh, yeah, Jerel says thoughtfully. Maybe when Jerel's more advanced, you know. Getting right into the nitty gritty of it all.
Damian looks highly suspicious. He hasn't heard of that ploy.

Because of course, the biological Doctor would have figured out a way to get around those subroutines. And he just did such a fine job on the robobody that he gets tricked until he manages to get close enough to pop the chest plate.

The way Max tells it, Jerel says snidely, Mitz is in there crying because Jerel did some stupid spell no one was ever gonna see anyway.
HEALTHIEST DOG so they got bones as a treat for being such good healthy puppies who are not going to die ever Very Happy
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:43 pm

Or they could just make out, Dick suggests seriously. It's, like, either they do the calls or they make out. Dick'd flip a coin but that always puts a bad taste in his mouth.
Probably because no-one's tried to bring Bruce a cookie in about three years, the poor old bastard.

As woobie as it all sounds, and it is, I doubt the Master would show any of that paranoia beyond doing routine checks and occasionally getting needlessly angry.

The exact words Mitz said to Max years ago were 'Jerel doesn't need a crybaby hanging around' so, no, the kid isn't in there crying. The way Max told it was the way it is. And that's humiliating.
I'm just going to leave that one alone, actually!
I should be sleeping and I think I'm going to do that. GOODNIGHT THE NOC <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:52 pm

Jerel has to think about it. To be honest, it's probably going to be one and then the other. So they really just have to decide what to do first.
Damian sniffs. Surely if it was true, Pennyworth would have done it.

The Doctorbot will just try to be patient. It won't be difficult, he can put on his patient face and then settle down in his head to run some crazy navigational programs to find more interesting places to ask the Master's TARDIS to crash into.

Look, Jerel told Mitz how to deal with it, just like Mitz asked, then he left Mitz alone to deal with it, /again/ just like Mitz asked. He thought Mitz would find it funny! But all he's doing is making Mitz feel like shit, which is all Jerel ever freaking does, so he should just go.
yes probably for the best
GOODNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT good luck with that sleep thing I hear it's supposed to be mighty good SLEEP WELL~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:13 am

Okay, pick one then the other. Though Dick thinks that the make-outs could be used for rewards.
Only when Bruce has the flu. Don't tell anyone.

The Master needs those crashes, though he doesn't know it.

Or he could just go apologise to his brother. Just a suggestion.
Helloooooooo
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:14 pm

Jerel groans. Okay, that sounds like a good idea, he says, reluctantly.
Damian does not recall Father /ever/ being sick.

RoboDoctor recognises that, luckily. He'll probably secretly enjoy how surprised the Master is every time the Doctor willingly returns to the TARDIS with him after an adventure.

Mitz doesn't wanna hear it. He'd never believe Jerel.
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii my Sims just crashed on me -__-
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:35 pm

Mm, yeah, Dick thought that might appeal to Jerel.
It happens, just not often. Which is why he didn't know the milk trick.

It's always surprising! Even if he knows, logically, the Doctor has a homing instinct that would make most pigeons jealous it's still surprising.

Be a man and try it, kid.
boooooo I stopped before it happened to me because I could feel the beginnings
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:41 pm

Jerel responds well to rewards systems, in case Dick hasn't noticed. He hooks his arms around Dick's neck. Okay. He'll keep his hands out of the way, he promises.
Damian is still unsure. He thinks perhaps Father may not show his face to Damian if he /is/ ever unhealthy.

If the Master flicks a particular switch, the Doctor won't be able to help but return back to the TARDIS and the Master. But he won't have to flick it. Every time he goes to, the Doctor will show up, probably panting a bit, with some kind of treat or discovery in his hands.

Jerel scowls deeply and sinks down in his seat.
stupid intense game how are youuuuuuuu
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:14 pm

Dick could tie him up.
And that's the unhealthiest thing about the situation but, hey, who asks Dick. Go find some good cookies, D, Dick'll warm up the milk.

Like a child bringing back a stray, only usually the Doctor brings back things that might kill the Master. Therein lies the fun, however.

Max pushes the made sandwich at him and starts pouring their tea. He guarantees that Jerel just saying he's sorry will make everything better.
I am okaaaaay. I had a pretty crappy day for no reason but yoga happened and now I'm sore but happier and in beeeeed how are yooooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:19 pm

Ooh, promises, promises.
Damian doesn't have to find the cookies. He always knows exactly where they are.

They only /might/ kill him. Sometimes they're tasty or fun or pretty.

Until the next time Jerel screws up. And the next, and the next.
yoga makes everything better~ I am okay tooo I am just super tired and my face is sore
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:24 pm

Suggestions, suggestions, Dick corrects.
Dick snorts. Yeah, yeah, Damian is superior in every way, just go make up a platter.

The Master will end up with a section of his TARDIS dedicated solely to the more passive of the Doctor's findings, no doubt.

Well, yeah. Max sits down with their tea and blows on his. Jerel's forgetting that Max was right there with Mitz when they got zapped. And he was purple with polka dots for about five hours last night. But he said sorry for teasing and Jet said sorry for making him look like a muppet and they laughed. Screwing up and apologising to people who matter is just part of being in a family.
it makes everything sore we did like 5 or 6 sun salutations and my arms are killing me but like at my armpits? anyway WHAT THE HELL DID YOU EVEN DO
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:34 pm

Jerel grins. Maybe they can save that for lesson two. To be honest, he admits, he likes being able to cuddle.
Damian saunters off to do so, smug that he knows where the cookies are.

Excellent. Visiting that will be like walking down Memory Lane. Oh, that's a perfect name for it!

Jerel never does anything right, though.
the sun is going to be like super aware of you, wow
I DON'T KNOW my mum thinks I must have had a deviated septum and I cracked it back into place D:
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:38 pm

Done and done, gorgeous. Now do a danger call from a starling.
Dick loves his little shit of a brother so much, it's kind of dumb.

The Doctor is welcome to call it whatever he likes, the Master is sure.

Yes he does. He's a good kid. But he's feeling crappy so it might not seem that way.
like hello sun hi
jegus fuck
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:43 pm

Jerel makes a distressed face. Uh. Um. He squints at Dick and tries out one of the noises. That one?
Damian would never put up with as much as he does from anyone else but Grayson. By which he means, yeah, he loves Dick so much it's pretty dumb, too.

The Master will probably call it 'oh, do we really have to go there /again/?'
Jerel drops his head onto his arms on the table, next to the sandwich and tea, so he can hide his pout.
HI SUN HIIIIIIIII SUN SUN SUN NOTICE ME HELLO HIIII
so naturally my nose hurts and my eyes and my jaw huff who knew your nose affected so much stuff
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:49 pm

That was a really distressed 'look at the food, look at the food', but it was a starling! Progress, babe.
Dick doesn't think Damian has to put up with much from Dick. Jokes and hugs and telling Damian he's a cute kid. That's all.

One day the Doctor will come back and find the Master standing in the middle of the space, just looking.

Max pats him on the shoulder. It's not the end of the world. And the Mitz comes into the kitchen looking redfaced but otherwise completely normal to get a glass of water.
I would totally be okay with not talking to the bloody sun for another couple of days ow
It's a pretty important part that you never think about! I hope you're okay, though?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:59 pm

Heeeey! Jerel wiggles with success. Fantastic. And food is freaking amazing, everyone should always be looking at the food.
That is an incredible amount.

Yesssss. The Doctor will be pleased to have finally piqued the Master's interest and attention.

Jerel whines really quietly. He goes completely stiff at the sound of the footsteps.
The sun would probably start to pout.
I seem to be okay with painkillers and sleep. I'm not bruised or anything! Hooray!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:03 pm

Birds are great. They're all like 'look at the food, THAT'S MY FOOD, someone's near my food, come look at me dance and screw me' all the time. Dick /loves/ them. It makes sense that Jerel identifies.
Yes, such a hardship.

Mostly the Master would want some insight or understanding of how the Doctor thinks/works.

Mitz is going to take one look at them both and worry. Instantly assume that something terrible happened and, well, Jet isn't with them...!
pfffff
Hooray! take care of yourself please I only get one Noc
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm

Dick's lucky Jerel's not identifying with his more cattish side today, he teases. So what's the bird call for 'come look at me dance and screw me'? That's an important one.
Damian has become very tolerant.

The Master should have top grade insight. He /did/ build the Docbot.

Great, another way Jerel cam screw up Mitz's day, by not even doing anything! Jerel's thrilled.
don't pfff the sun it can roast you
as far as you know mooooahaahahahaa
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:15 pm

Dick only practiced the robin one, and he demonstrates for Jerel.
He's grown as a person, obviously.

I would say that because he doesn't actually understand the Doctor in the slightest (while understanding him the most) he might have used a lot of the residual telepathic impressions from the Doctor around his TARDIS for the bot.

Once he's told to calm down by Max, he'll leave them alone. Then Mitz can cheerfully tell Jerel that he looked really deep inside himself and came to terms with the fact that he could probably pull pink off and that seemed to do the trick. Also he might want to save up to get a nice salmon shirt. It's salmon when it's for boys, he says knowledgably.
then my arms won't hurt
CONSPIRACY
okay I sleep soooon
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:23 pm

Jerel will remember that, he grins. He tries to do it back.
Both literally and figuratively.

So he might be using the Docbot to try and understand the organic Doctor a little better.

Jerel is silent for a long moment. Then he looks up at Mitz and examines his face. Really?
or they'll hurt in a different way
> : D
aw maaaaaan
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:28 pm

Dick smiles, slow and stupid. Jerel sounds like a drowning bird but it's nearly there and him attempting is enough to make Dick silly with love. It's just so damned cute.
The first twenty minutes Dick spends with Damian when he gets home will be him flipping out over how tall he got.

Not consciously or anything, but definitely.

Yeah, Mitz is pretty sure. Like, well, because most boys don't like pink because it's a girl color? But some boys look okay in pink so they changed the name to make it sound better and not as girly. He thinks.
Yes but not for long!
sleeeeeeep sleep would be appreciated
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:39 pm

Jerel guesses, from Dick's expression, that that's not quite it. Okay, uh, let's see. He tries again.
Damian will be /ecstatic/ if he's taller than Dick, or if he even matches up to him. After so long being the tiny one, he would've had a ball when he was finally taller than Tim.

RoboDoctor is going to end up being jealous that the Master likes the organic Doctor more than him. But jealous in a very polite way.

No, Jerel means--Mitz actually did the thing?
depends on the roastage
noooooo sleep be evil
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:46 pm

Dick kisses Jerel's jaw. That's better, but he has to have a dance to back it up.
It won't take long to be taller than Tim, the tiny baby. And he'll probably end up a few inches taller than Dick when he's fully grown, but still an inch or two shorter than Jason and Bruce.

Oh, he should definitely not be polite if he ever meets the organic version. The Doctor never really shows that he wants the Master, outside of using that as a tool to get the Master to stop doing something he doesn't like. So any kind of nastiness - or, better, violence - will melt the Master's cold, dead, black heart.

Well. Yeah? He had to, didn't he. They were starting to chafe, he gives an embarrassed smile. So basically Mitz will leave Jerel alone when he's being weird with Jet from now on, don't worry.
It's the sun, I think I'll be okay.
Sleep will make me not have sore arms tomorrow, this is the hope. One more reply!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:01 pm

Well, he's kind of stuck right now. Does the dance have to include legs? Or can it just be sort of a lap dance? Jerel grins, quite smuttily.
That will grind Damian's gears. He was engineered to be a better version of Bruce, after all. A little too much of Talia's lack-of-height gene, it would seem. Or it could've been the malnutrition of being stuck in a pod for many years, or Dick's lithe gymnastics training. Or all of the above.

The politeness will only extend so far as tone. The words actually spoken will be rather more in the flavour of 'what on Earth are you doing spending time with this idiot, we should be going now, we've got much more interesting things to do elsewhere and I'm far better than he is, /come along/'

What? No, hey. Uh. Jerel wants to--explain. He was just--Mitz isn't that confident in how he looks. Jerel was just trying to help him see that he's not ugly. Pink's hard to pull off, you know.
Well, all right. You never know. What if it's night?
Sleep will probably increase the soreness for a while. Oh well, I'm sure you will be okay once your body realises those muscles are not in distress!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:08 pm

Jerel's the one in charge of the dancing, here. It's just Dick's job to be impressed and then screw him.
I would say it's all genes and training. And probably Gotham smog stunting some of his growth.

Hmm. I think any polite anger directed at the Master will just be ignored but if it's directed at the Doctor then the Master will be so pleased he might /smile/.

Yeah, uh. Okay. If Jerel says so. But it - wait, no, it was punishment, though, wasn't it? For teasing Jerel?
Then I'll wait in the moonlight which is lovely and calming~
I'll hate everything tomorrow, it's true. Oh well! GOODNIGHT THE NOC I wish you a pleasant rest of day and I hope that your face feels better soon~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:08 am

Dick's not even going to give him any tips? Jerel's just gotta work the whole thing out by himself, does he. He pouts, but even as he does, he's starting to dance to a song in his own head.
Grumblescowl. He should have spent more holidays overseas.

It would definitely be directed at the Doctor. The biological Doctor is the cause of all of the roboDoctor's problems, including the one he has right now--the Master not paying him enough attention.

Jerel looks at him like he's nuts. No? It was at least a bit because Mitz and Max barged on into the workroom while Jerel and Jet were doing spells, but that's it.
Oooh that does sound nice.
after a long, long, loooong day of Sims, I finally remembered that I had not actually replied to this message DDDDDDDD:
and now, I sleep GOODNIGHT I hope you have a good rest of your daaaay~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:58 pm

Dick laughs, nearly giggling, delighted with the tiny bit of a dance. Okay, that dance was so amazing, Dick is sold on Jerel forever.
He did some schooling in England! A little.

He should drag the Master away while glaring at organicDoctor, that'll learn him. Or just stab him when the Master's not looking.

Well. Well, shit, Jerel, Mitz missed the point there. He's sorry.
I thought that was what happened! I spent the day with my friend and then we cooked a meal for my mom and dad who came over for dinner and to see the house (finally) and then we played uke and watched Toy Story 3 and cried so now we're watching Bo Burnham. HI THERE
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:12 pm

Jerel wasn't even done yet, wow, he says, leaning in to press his nose to Dick's even as he keeps swaying against him. God save Dick if Jerel ever gives him a proper lap dance.
Yes, because England counts so much for good weather.

He probably has anti-stab protocols, knowing the Master's paranoia. But he can do the dragging, especially if there's something wonderful to come and see over /here/, come on, it's really very interesting.

No, hey, Jerel's sorry. For, you know. Screwing around. Making Mitz upset.
HELLO so today I tried to solve a murder mystery online for a competition thing and I ended up going with the ~heartbreaking motive~, oh how unusual for me. HOW HAS YOUR DAY BEEN
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:27 pm

Dick's pretty much a sucker for Jerel wriggling on top of him, to be honest.
Nothing about the weather, really, just about the lack of Gotham City smog.

In a moment, in a moment. The Master would like the organic Doctor to kindly /get to the point he's making/ before the roboDoctor decides he's in a position of authority grand enough to drag the Master off anywhere.

Mitz shakes his head. No, no. He gets it. He was being rude and, well, c'mon, he is pretty girly and little. And Mitz'll find it all funny later, probably. That happens, you know? When something doesn't seem funny to you at the time and then a new months or years later then it's hilarious?
Hey, that sounds fun. I had a pretty okay day but my night is not al that great. But these things happen. How are you my lovely?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:43 pm

A fact that Jerel uses to his advantage as often as he can, he grins. Or, to Dick's advantage, really.
Exchanged for Cambridge gloom. Damian might as well have spent time in Beijing.

All the robo Doctor has to do to get the Master to come with him is touch his hand a little, or even twist their fingers together. That stuns the Master long enough for victory to be decided.

Jerel snorts. Mitz is definitely not girly or little. Has he looked in the mirror lately? He's been spending a /lot/ of time with Max.
I am relatively okay! I found out I'm getting an extra hundred bucks from govt tomorrow, so tha's nice, but I'm incredibly paranoid as to why. Also found out my dad is seeing a neurosurgeon next month about spinal surgery, so I'm mildly terrified about that. Was your day filled with employment sufferings? money sucks balls
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:55 pm

It's an advantage and Dick's pretty sure everyone benefits.
No doubt he's /been/, though he wouldn't have stayed for long. Talia, canonically, took him around the world while schooling. They just spent the time he wasn't in the Middle East somewhere in England...somewhere. Probably London.

I kind of imagine it as the Master looking at roboDoc like he's mental, then realising something and settling into quite a cold expression before he tells OrgaDoc that he's leaving. Because, really, apart from that time Yana took the Doctor's hand, the last time the Doctor did that was when they were boys and the Master put up with Theta's shit.

He's girly, Mitz sighs like a confession. He's pretty in pink, remember? He half smiles for Jerel. It's alright. He's alright. He's not a crybaby. They're alright, yeah? ...Jerel's alright?
Elation and worry :/ Always a confusing mix. I hope your dad will be okay.
And, eh, it wasn't filled. I just saw a thing on the job board site when I was doing my weekly look. And then I remembered how I haven't had an interview for a job in about five years. And had this big talk with a friend about how it's baffling that colleges didn't take me but what can you do. And basically I've been sitting here thinking about what a waste I am. How I just threw away a chance at getting a degree because I was an idiot kid who thought that being in love with some dude was enough to be looked after and happy, thanks past!Sin, gud jorb. Just, y'know. Usual stuff plus the odd 'oh hey one day you will die and you don't even know what that's going to be like, bet you fuck it up somehow'. Whee.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:12 pm

Everyone who matters, sure. Jerel lifts himself up with his arms around Dick's neck and then settles down again, closer than before. Is the lesson over for today?
I just went with Cambridge because there's rather a lot of professors there, heh. Just imagine tiny little Damian scowling it up as he's turned down for crew because his arms are too short, snicker.

Whereas the robot Doctor has been examining memories and motivations transferred from his organic self and has finally decided that there's really no reason /not/ to reach out and grab the Master like he often wants to. And this is the perfect situation in which to do it.

Sure, he's okay. And--dude--'s not like looking good in pink is a bad thing. Jerel's got pink underwear. He shrugs, like it's no big thing. (three choices for that: either it's white underwear that turned pink when washed with red clothes; it was nicked from the bargain bin; or, my personal favourite, it was given to him by someone he slept with and he kept it because it's hot to be looked at like that)
I hope so, too. He's always been so healthy. It's a shock for him. :\
Hey, trust me, even getting a degree is no guarantee that you would have been happy and in a job right now. When you don't have a degree, everyone wants you to get one; when you do have one, suddenly they ~mysteriously~ don't want to hire you because you don't have experience. It's experience. That's the thing. So many jobs for 'experienced nurses' and 'experienced managers' and 'experienced designers' yada yada. how do they expect people to get experience I wonder
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:13 pm

Does Jerel want the lesson to be over? Dick pulls up Jerel's shirt and starts running his fingers up and down his back.
And Talia would let him because he is born to privilege and he must exercise it.

This will effect the Master, obviously, but his emotions manifest as anger no matter what they are so roboDoctor will probably find himself pushed against a wall when they get back to the Master's TARDIS and taken roughly. But he'll want the Doctor to stay with him afterwards so that's a win.

It's no big thing to Jerel, Mitz says quietly. (he can have several pairs and we can keep all those ideas)
I'm sorry, this sucks Sad But maybe some time chilling out after surgery will be good, too.
So I thought I sent a reply to this last night and told you that I might pass out but then I passed out and spent the day thinking that I was some kind of asshole and you didn't want to reply because WOW EMPLOYMENT PROBLEMS IN A DUNK ECONOMY WAY TO BE ORIGINAL SIN and I kind of hate when I do that but it turns out I was just an asshole who thought stuff happened when it didn't, whoops, sorry :/ Hiii how are yooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:10 pm

Jerel hums a moan, his head falling back on his shoulders. He thinks their tongues can be put to other uses, yeah.
Cue Talia and Damian gathering a small crew team of short and small rowers who are pissed off about being rejected and determined to win and beat their opponents down into dust. I mean. Have an inspiring uplifting journey of teamwork and success against the odds. Shifty eyes.

RoboDoctor has been built to take a rough fucking and keep goin', without a doubt. He'll be pleased to have gotten the Master to want him instead of the organic Doctor. Smug.

Mitz takes underwear that seriously, huh? Jerel is careful not to tease. Just to be asking. (Jerel is the type to not have many pairs of underwear, it's possible that's all the underwear he's got, snicker.)
If my dad can figure out something to do.
Noooooo of course I reply and understand, employment problems are the commonest worst thing. Hiiiiii I have been trying to find a dark and quiet place in my house for a migraine nap, and then my mum just gave me really good painkillers, so I was able to look at a computer screen again!! how are youuuuuuuuuuuuuu~
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:11 am

Dick takes the opportunity to lean in and lick up Jerel's neck. Got anything in mind?
No, no, they wouldn't try to mask it as anything other than what it was. Which was all about winning in the most socially acceptable yet bloodthirsty way possible.

He didn't want him as much before he had a chance to compare, that's all.

Not underwear. No, but. Well. If he's already little and girly then it kind of isn't really his first priority to go about wearing things that make him feel even more so. And it's not the color, really. It's not. But. It was a thong, Jerel. (saucy)
Transitive moments and all that. It might take a while, but I'm sure he'll get there.
Migraines, no, I am sorry. And, pssh, I know I know. My brain is officially just an asshole right now. My days are full of talking myself down from paranoid panics. You should see the state of my thumb. I compulsively tear away at the skin there when I'm freaked somehow and it's just so dumb, all of it is dumb. Other than that, I'm okay. Practising for the gig on Friday, planning on going to Winter Soldier tomorrow. Should be fun~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:39 am

Jerel groans. Nothin' in particular, but he does remember something about rewards for good behaviour in class...? Somethin' with tongues.
That must have been one intense race. I... hm, I have to wonder if Ra's got a little thrill out of his grandson beating the pants off people who rejected him.

He must have gotten a good comparison, seeing them side by side. The organic Doctor being infuriating and not forthcoming about anything the Master wants to know--and then the roboDoctor being infuriating and /demanding/ the Master's presence for some inane reason. Tch.

Shit, was it? Jerel only meant to turn Mitz's underwear pink. He winces. Sorry, little bro. (~shmexy~ imagine Dick's reaction when Jerel's pink undies show up)
He's just not much of a reader, and he can't use a computer. So it'll just be TV for him if the surgery lays him up. He's gonna go nuts, the poor dear.
ouch ouch ouch finger skin. I tear away hangnails so I know exactly how you feel. I tend to grind my teeth. My jaw has been getting a /great/ workout lately.
winter soldier aaaaagh not out here til 4 april I'm so jelly
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down