[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:57 am

Dick hums while he repeats his line up Jerel's neck. Kind of delivering on that count, gorgeous.
Ra's won't give two fucks, unfortunately. But Talia will be proud.

Well, there will be a bit of the Master in RoboDoctor, almost as much as OrgaDoctor. I'd say he wouldn't necessarily recognise it but he'd appreciate it. In a really secondary way because, honestly, that demanding is annoying as hell when his focus is elsewhere.

Mitz shrugs. 'S okay. Don't worry about it. (Probably try them on.)
Yeah, I don't know. My uncle wasn't much of a reader until he had an issue with his leg and couldn't really do anything. Same with my granddad. It might end up opening some doors.
I more kind of rip and make hangnails for myself. It's bad. And, oof, teeth grinding. A friend of mine used to do that, it's harsh.
I SAW IT I SAW IT
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:55 pm

Jerel suddenly feels like he's made of sugar and Dick is craving. He reaches up and runs his fingers, all ten, through Dick's hair.
Damian will always remember having made his mother proud at least once.

Very lucky for roboDoctor that the Master's focus is always at least partially on what that damn robot is doing now, then.

He means it, though. Sorry, little brother. (Ohhh yes. Dick is more muscled than Jerel, though, he may have to be careful. Or else buy Jerel some new ones.)
Maybe! I hope so. He's probably going to have to retire soon.
damn stupid anxiety destroying our bodies
uuuuuughhhhhhhhhhh death by jealousy
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:12 pm

Dick /likes/ that, and let's Jerel know with a nip of teeth when he reaches Jerel's jaw the third time.
He has done so a few times, I'm sure, but neither Bruce or Talia are very vocal. Damian would have had to be satisfied with a monotone 'well done' or a stiff nod in his direction.

It's what comes with being part-doomsday device, I guess!

Mitz frowns and shrugs again, looking down at his hands on his lap. He tries to talk again but he realises it'll sound weird because his throat is tight and he doesn't want to be teased again, so Mitz just nods. (He'll buy Jerel real satin ones.)
Ah, yeah. Chances are.
WELP
it was really good. I'm forever impressed that, once again, they manages to get me to both care about Captain America and enjoy a damned movie about him.
If you are here, I am not! I have to cram breakfast and then get a bus to Ruth so that we can practice for out gig tomorrow~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:22 pm

Jerel gives Dick a lazy scalp massage, rolling his hips like he would with a proper lap dance as he does. Hng, Dick. Jerel has a special place in his heart for your tongue.
That would be extraordinarily satisfying. And probably catalogued somewhere. A list of dates he can recite by heart. Wouldn't mean anything to anyone else but him.

Could he actually explode at any moment? No part of the Doctor would like being able to hurt someone else.

Jerel suddenly remembers that there's toast and tea on the table, and pushes them towards Mitz. Breakfast. (Jerel will model them for him.)
caaaaaaaaaaaaaap caaaaaaap you precious fossil you
okaaaaaay HAVE FUN good luck with the cramming!!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:05 am

Dick answers by putting a hand on the back of Jerel's neck and pulling him into a deep, tasting, and maybe slightly messy, kiss.
Not even Talia or Bruce would know the days.

Not at /any/ moment. Well. Any moment that the Master decides to press the button, he supposes.

That's Jerel's. Mitz'll wait until lunch. (With Dick lounging on the couch or bed, slowly touching himself when Jerel turns or bends a certain way.)
how dare you make me feel things caaaaap
ugh my fingers hurt and I AM AN ASSHOLE and forgot my power lead so I don't know if I'll be here at all later on :[ Also, ugh, I kind of hate coming up here? Because I've already had to have a Very Pleasant Conversation with the wife of the dude that I first fell in love with and another dude dropped by who I'm pretty sure was a very nearly thing and now it's awkward I guess????? when I was by myself at the friend's house and ugh augh people this is why I don't leave my house
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:06 pm

Jerel completely melts into the kiss, his knees locked around Dick's hips. He could do this all day and night. There's really something about all this touching that gets to him.
The only person who'd understand would probably be Tim.

He might find Doctorbot fiddling with that particular programming.

Eat it. Jerel's not hungry and it's going cold. Don't waste it. (Doing some of the stretches or moves that Dick's taught him.)
CAAAAAAAAP FISTSHAKE
oh my gosh so much awkwardity human beings are the worst glghhhhh
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:35 pm

Dick recognises that he can stay where he is, doing what he's doing, without any complaint or need to move onto something else and he takes advantage of it. The kiss softens, though it's no less deep, while he lets his hands wander.
How so?

Not allowed! Get away from that, you infernal machine.

Mitz reaches for the tea slowly. Not hungry? Is Jerel sure? Mitz hates taking food from him. (Goes right to his cock.)
helloooooo I just got back from gig times I am so pooped how are yoou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:43 pm

Jerel breathes against Dick's lips, and takes each of them in his own mouth to taste and tease individually. He makes sure to lean into Dick's hands, moving with him, giving Dick wordless feedback. HE can't seem to drag his own hands away from Dick's hair and neck and shoulders.
Tim would probably also have recorded or at least remembered the precise moments in which Bruce gave him praise.

It's his own programming, he's just having a harmless look.

Jerel shakes his head. Go for it. He might be hungry at lunch. (Jerel acts like he doesn't, but he totally knows that.)
also pooped but is just the beginning of my Saturday so that's okay for me HOW WAS GIG
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:48 pm

Dick might get distracted. He might end up biting on Jerel's lip when he finds a tense muscle and then he'll work at it until Jerel spurs him on.
Ah, yeah, most definitely. And have the cruel but comforting (perfect) recollection of the last time his mother hugged him before she died and the last time his father said 'well done kid' before he died.

Well, don't. It makes you look self-obsessed. And the Master does perfect work.

...half it? (Of course he does XD Every time Jerel does something that shocks a hardon out of Dick he loudly announces it.)
IT WAS GOOD we were pretty badass, I have to say, and everyone was really into it. We decided we wanted to be best friends with the stand-up comic who was in charge of our free drinks (though we didn't just like him because of the free drinks) and we made friends. And then we got booked for the next three months and also promised a collaboration. So that's nice! I'm looking forward to lying in bed tomorrow and doing NOTHING
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:55 pm

Jerel is going to have to get a book on massage therapy so he can give Dick some extra good relaxing times. No doubt even without that knowledge at hand he digs his fingers into the sore muscles, smoothing out the tension--and whining into Dick's mouth when the bite won't give way to more kissing.
So I'm trying to think of how Damian could end up realising that he's not alone in memorising praise and it mostly comes down to Damian getting dosed with something like fear toxin and Tim being the only one around so he brings Damian out of his paralysis nightmares by reciting times Bruce was good to Tim and getting Damian to respond with his own.

Of course he does, that's why the Doctor wants to see it. He wants to learn from the /master/, Master.

Jerel will honestly be sick if he eats right now. Go on. (Even in the middle of the police's annual charity gala?)
MOAR GIGS fuckyeaaaaaaah I knew you guys were damn awesome yessssssss congrats
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:00 pm

Dick doesn't care about his own muscles. He wants Jerel to get all loosey-goosey, though. And he'll ease up instantly when Jerel whines with a quiet "Haha, whoops" and a kiss on the nose.
Jeez, that's awful and lovely.

Planning on building a robot to run off with?

Okaaay, Mitz doesn't sound convinced. But he tried and it's a sandwich and it's clearly been made by Max and Max makes the /best/ sandwiches. (Maybe less loud. But it will still be said.)
wheee WE WEREN'T THAT GREAT we were good, and I am glad we were enjoyed
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:05 pm

Jerel is definitely all kinds of melted against Dick. Dick would be able to tell when Jerel can barely grin at him because his face is all relaxed from kissing.
And maybe if Tim's Good Moments With Bruce list runs out, he'll switch to stories about his own parents. Which might give Damian Talia nightmares, but then those nightmares could turn into better memories. Like her being proud of him at rowing.

Pft, no. There's no robot he would make besides the Master, and he already has the real one.

Jerel is always pleased when he gets Mitz to eat something. (Jerel will be very pleased.)
CLEARLY YOU WERE GREAT and you will only become greater REMEMBER ME WHEN YOU ARE FAMOUS
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:10 pm

Dick is in love with that look. He's in love with a lot of parts of Jerel and some of them are pretty abstract, but that look is what he's definitely in love with as well.
Tim honestly can't imagine Talia Al Ghul being proud of anyone but herself, but he'll listen to Damian without comment.

Mm. See that it stays that way. He can't imagine how insulting it might be to be rejected for a robot version of yourself. He smiles smugly.

But Mitz hates taking his food! (Filthy little whispers in the middle of someone's speech, surrounded by cops being dutiful and listening politely, Dick's hand creeping up Jerel's thigh...)
that will actually never happen but SURE OKAY
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:15 pm

The look where Jerel is completely stupid and kiss-drunk? Jerel is always amazed by how quickly Dick can get him in that state, and how nice it is. The first time he manages to get that look on Dick's face, he'll be in love with it, too.
Being able to turn any of Damian's honestly terrifying nightmares into good memories is an achievement, Tim, be proud of yourself.

The robot Doctor gives him an exasperated look. If the Master had both versions of the Doctor standing in front of him, there really wouldn't be much of a choice.

Jerel hates wasting food. (Jerel's expression becoming locked in place even as his toes curl up in his fancy shoes--he's going to have to lose his fork under the table later to get Dick back for this.)
GREATNESS I insist
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:19 pm

Dick goes to kiss/love drunk in a blink, but it stays for a long time. He's always charmed by the mere thought that Jerel loves him /and/ wants him, not one or the other.
He would have had practice talking himself out of them without wanting to burden anyone else, but he's happy to help.

Didn't they already experience that? Hasn't the Master already chosen which is the superior version? And wasn't it always rather obvious that he would choose the one with less flaws and more bite?

Jerel stresses Mitz out. (Maybe. Or they could just disappear to their hotel room /real/ quick.)
pffft stop that
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:24 pm

Jerel's struck by just the thought of the love, really. He probably never thought himself capable of it.
Of course all of them have had practice. But Damian hasn't has as much practice with fear toxin. He can handle adrenaline, but it's been a long time since he was honestly /afraid/ of anything.

He chose between a robot pulling on his hand and an organic turned away from him. Not much of a choice, really.

Mitz worries Jerel. So it all evens out. (Jerel won't even make it to the lobby, it'll have to be the nearest bathroom.)
SHAN'T u r 2 gr9
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:27 pm

Dick doesn't understand because Jerel is so loving.
Poor baby bat. They'll all be really sympathetic.

The Master blinks. Ah. So it was manipulation after all. Well, he clears his throat, that will be the last time he compliments the Doctor, he supposes.

Siiiigh, Stillhavens. (Thank fuck it's a fancy hotel with clean ones.)
waaaaaaaah
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:32 pm

It's been pretty heavily locked down to everyone but Mitz. But Dick dug it all out.
But for some reason, Tim is the only one actually available to help out. And he does so without complaint! Damian will be Suspicious.

Manipulation? It wasn't anything of the sort. The robot Doctor wasn't about to let the Master choose the inferior organic version of him, so he did the only thing he could think of within the parameters of his programming to remind the Master of his existence. He touched him. ...feel free to compliment him anytime, the Doctor has been compiling a small database.

Idiots. I suspect Max will be glad to see Jerel still there whenever he comes back around. (And nice big stalls.)
VERY TALENT SO GREAT MUCH AWESOME w0w
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:42 pm

He begs to differ. There was little digging. Maybe a little begging for a date, but otherwise...
Let him. Tim won't give a shit and he won't feel the need to explain himself either. He may not like the gremlin and the gremlin may not like him, but Tim wasn't about to let his little brother suffer.

And yet, as the Doctor tells it, the Master had no other choice? He was feeling quite good about the situation until he was reminded that he was chopped liver in that equation.

And say nothing more than "What d'you guys want for dinner?"
ignoring this now
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:49 pm

Dick was pretty delirious from blood loss at the time. That's always a good way to get to Jerel.
Introducing Damian to the concept of Loyalty! Loyalty Unlocked! Level Up!

Dramatic. The Master is never chopped liver. But his mind works differently to the robot Doctor's. The choice seemed obvious to the Doctor--logical. Choose the Doctor who wants him. But the Master might have thought differently. Organic biology might have swayed him. So the robot Doctor had to do something to tip the odds in his favour.

And make sure to tuck them in extra securely that night.
pbbbbbbt
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:54 pm

Blood loss makes him honest! Honest-er.
They all said it couldn't be done!

The Master cocks his head. He has never been described as illogical before. But, truly, the only question that remains is this: Did the Doctor manipulate the situation because he wanted the Master or because he wanted to win?

And when Mitz is asleep but Jerel is not (lying in bed with a dinky booklight reading through some of Jet's notes of herbs) Max will come in and put a hand on his head and tell him thanks for sticking around, kid.
:]
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:01 pm

That explains why he gets all poetic when all his blood is in his dick, huh, Dick.
But it turns out you can teach a young bat new tricks. Aw.

The Doctor doesn't even have to think about it. Because he wanted the Master. It wasn't a contest between him and the organic Doctor. He was just focused on getting the Master's attention on him.

Which may prompt Jerel to wrap his arms around Max's middle and mumble an apology for being a dick.
PATPATGREATNESSPAT
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:06 pm

If you can call that babbling poetry, sure! Dick'll mark that up as a bonus, he laughs.
It's the old ones you have to worry about.

He has it. Don't dismiss his compliments and he will likely keep it.

Max will hug back and say he's just happy they're all together. (Because seriously if Jerel had left then Mitz would have been /miserable/ for the rest of his existence.)
shush
okay though I have to sleeeeep
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:09 pm

Well, it was adorable enough that Jerel let him--well, /made/ him--hang out at his place while he recovered. So it must have been pretty damn adorable.
Constantly. Idiots.

He doesn't dismiss them. The Master can check his memory banks himself, if he likes.

So's Jerel. (So would Jerel. He'd never be able to stay away. After just a few hours he'd be back skulking in the shadows trying to find Mitz.)
patpatpat
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:17 pm

Dick wants to know if he's still adorable even without the blood loss. Not to say that he wouldn't open a vein for Jerel but he would rather avoid it if he can reach acceptable levels of adorableness without doing so.
Gigantic bat-shaped idiots, yes. But Tim will end up feeling like maybe the gremlin is kind of human, and that is a Good Thing.

The Master sighs. Do not dismiss them verbally, he clarifies.

Good. Max'll see him in the morning. Get some damn sleep. (He'll find Mitz digging his nails into his arms or legs and muttering 'don't be a crybaby don't be a crybaby', trying to will the tears back up into his face)
yesssssssss I must sleep I am /pooooped/ and I just drank a cup of sleepytime and I have a hot water bottle and oh man I will /sleep/ and not move if I can help it
one more reply
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:21 pm

He can definitely reach it, and even exceed it, without doing so. In fact, if Dick just randomly gives himself injuries, Jerel might start to get exasperated. Dick is also especially adorable when: sleepy, aroused, hungry, bashful, not paying attention to Jerel, paying attention to Jerel, watching TV, eating, hunting, showering, walking, running, laying down, standing up, inside, outside, brooding on rooftops, and buying toys for orphan kids.
Phew, agreed. Both of them can level up, then! Extra bonus.

Ah. Roger that. The robot Doctor likes to think of himself as having /extra bite/.

Yessir. (oh god cue swooping and hugging and crying himself)
awwwwwww (still jelly of the hot water bottle) OKAY fine I guess if you have to siiiiiigh
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:27 pm

Okay, so, a) Dick doesn't brood, he just kinda hangs out and b) that is - the /nicest/ thing that anyone has ever said to him and Dick loves Jerel so much. So much.
Double exps!

The Master raises an eyebrow, albeit playfully. And how much bite does the Doctor think he has?

Max pats him on the head again and leaves and he smiles all the way to bed. (Mitz will end up clinging and hyperventilating after saying sorry too much too quickly)
mmm water bottle good times and I MUST oh man so sleep much snooze wow GOODNIGHT THE NOC have a good rest of your day and I shall see you tomorrow~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:32 pm

Dick broods when he thinks no one is watching. And Jerel really loves Dick, too. Dick's opened him up inside.
Dadada daaaa! Your Bratbat evolved into a Slight More Tolerable Bratbat! Your Roborobin evolved into a Slightly More Human Roborobin! Congratulations! Do do dooo, do do dooooooo, do do dooo...

Enough to puncture skin, at the very least, the Doctor teases.

Jet will be pleased. Max has been in a bad mood all day, but now it all seems to be okay. (nevertoomuchohgodsorrymitzyshouldneverhavegoneanywhereit'sokayhe'sherenow)
GOODNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT sleep weeeeeeeell~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:40 am

Dick mimes turning a key in a lock in Jerel's chest.
THESE NEW EVOLUTIONS ARE ADORABLE

The Master feels like there should be some way for the Doctor to prove this. Feel like biting one of those little girls the other Doctor gallivants around with?

He's just been worried. And he didn't want to have to break that news to Jet. (Mitz is just really sorry that Jerel wanted to leave.)
helloooooooo
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:07 pm

Jerel puts his hands on his chest and mimes spilling everything out onto Dick. You asked for it, bucko.
AND UNCONTROLLABLE uh oh

Oh, he can never find them. They're always off doing their own thing. They run too fast.

Jet probably would still be upset that all three of the people he lives with didn't think to let him in on their emotional torment. (Jerel didn't want to leave /Mitz/ he wanted to leave /for/ Mitz so Mitz would have a better life and feel better and Mitz wouldn't be so hurt all the time)
hiiiiiiiiiii how you
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:11 pm

Dick laughs. Aw, it's like their first date all over again, only with the roles reversed.
Always the way.

Mm. The Doctor just gave the Master three different excuses so he's going to assume that it isn't something he's going to do without a serious program overhaul.

They couldn't possibly tell anyone about how they feel! That would be too simple! (That's dumb.)
hiiii I am so sleepy that I can't see for the watering of the eyes so I am not here! Sorryyyyy I will be disappearing in moments
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:33 pm

Jerel's pretty sure that was intensive major wound surgery. Not a /great/ date. Probably Jerel's idea of a good time, though!
damn it, got to get the next gym leader's badge

Well. The excuses were all related. But yes, that would be a reasonable assumption.

Idiots. He lives with idiots. Who can't use their words. (It's not dumb, it's what Jerel's been trying to do for Mitz's whole life, just make somewhere better for him to live. And it turns out that Mitz'd have a better life without Jerel around.)
That's okaaaaaay I absolutely understand I am sleepy tooooo
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Yeah, that was totally their first date. With Jerel elbow deep in Dick's insides. And feelings, sure, but that's part and parcel with him. It was a good date. Dick survived and then they got burgers.
Damian hurt himself in his confusion!

How utterly boring of you, Doctor.

It's his fault for loving them. (No, Jerel, it's /dumb/. Cos Jerel is the only family he has and if he goes then it's cos Mitz couldn't keep it together and that's not fair to Jerel but somehow Jerel has made it so that it's his fault somehow? It's dumb.)
please stop having dangerous showers :/
sorryyyy I have to go now GOODNIGHT THE NOC please take care of yourself <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:42 pm

Jerel snorts. It's true, Jerel did get to be inside Dick pretty much from the start. Adds a whole new dimension to the relationship, he snickers.
Tim hesitated... (NO DAMMIT I SAID TACKLE YOU STUPID ONYX)

Boring, or simply regressing to his deeper programming?

How true. He must have a type. (It's Jerel's fault that Mitz gets hurt and upset)
I TRY man this one wasn't even /hot/ it was like lukewarm at best
GOODNIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT don't worry I shall try not to let any part of my body touch any other part SLEEP WEEEEEELL and dream of your GREATNESS hahahaaa &heartses;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:30 am

Dick had better have pointed that out at the time. He can't really remember it all that well but he'd be disappointed if he didn't make a joke at the time.
That's actually pretty accurate for both of them but it probably needs to be flipped, heh.

Both.

How frustrating for him. (No, it's Mitz's fault for being a priss. He's trying but he's just naturally a - priss.)
ARE YOU STILL HEALTHY
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:47 am

Dick wasn't really speaking English at the time. Maybe he did point it out in his head?
You actually have a point. Stop being pokebats, boys.

Well. What's the Master going to do about that?

He keeps trying to teach them to use their words. It doesn't seem to be working. (No, stop it, he's not anything like that. He's not soft or anything. Jerel's a dick.)
I SEEM TO BE I am still really sleepy though HOW ARE YOU ARE YOU STILL GREAT
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:51 am

What? C'mon, Dick was suave and eloquent!
They can't help it.

Most likely the Master will ignore it until it bothers him, then he'll find something to distract him since they both know that hitting solid metal isn't good for the Master's frustration levels. Broken knuckles rarely are.

Mitz would think about it! But then he'd be too worried about seeming ~sensitive~ in front of Max. (No, he's not. Well, he is. But not in the way he thinks he is. He's just a bit brash, it's nothing major, Mitz doesn't mind or anything.)
that is a negatory, good buddy. I came over to my parents' for mother's day and ate all their food and stole their internet, cigarettes and also money. I r gud daughter
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:05 pm

Dick was about three inches away from speaking Martian. But he was grinning.
They just need to... well, my brain went directly to 'have a good master'.

The Doctor will tend them, if it happens to go that far. Probably entirely without a judging look on his face, which is his most judge-y state.

Max is a bad influence. Tt. (A bit brash is Mitz's way of saying a total dick. It's like when Mitz goes to face a monster, it's not super terrifying, it's just a bit scary.)
xcellnt daughter yyyyy
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:09 pm

Nuh-uh, Dick doesn't believe it for a second. He charmed the pants offa Jerel.
Tim, maybe. Damian is the Always Want To Be Free type.

The Master would not be in the mood to be judged, obviously or not.

He's a wonderful influence! (No, no, that's not right. Because he doesn't think Jerel is a dick. And he never will if it means Jerel won't run away from him again.)
worssst and now I wanna go and make more food, terrible
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:12 pm

Because he got blood all over them, Jerel teases.
He must be an Abra. Always teleporting away. Bitch.

Probably why he programmed the Doctor to not look judge-y when he's at his judge-y-est.

Not on the subject of feelings or words. (Jerel just wanted Mitz to be happy.)
gross how could you
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:16 pm

It's not the best technique, Dick'll admit, but it worked.
Damian is definitely a little bitch, though I'm sure Abra are too sweet to fit his style. He's more like a - Mankey.

Which would work perfectly if he didn't know the programming so well and know what it means when the Doctor looks like that.

No, not on that. But that's not to say he doesn't encourage feelings or words, he's just bad at it himself. Max has his own type, yaknow, and it's Jet - who is brave enough to voice his opinions all the damn time. (Yeah. Uh. Well, thanks? But also - also, Mitz finds it difficult to believe he could ever be happy knowing he was more family Jerel needed to run away from.)
sobbing and rolling in weird guilt
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:23 pm

It did, didn't it? And Jerel always swore he'd never give out his services for free, he grins. He guesses Dick did pay him in food.
SCRATCH BITE HISS

Whoops. Curse of being a genius.

Jet knows for sure that Max likes it. It's why he can't understand why Max doesn't do it, too. (Jerel ran away from their parents because they were killing him. But he, Jerel, was the one killing Mitz.)
must have been awkward what with the stairs and all
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:25 pm

Food, future blowjobs, a life together. Y'know, little things.
Perfect.

The Master appreciates being recognised as the genius that he is, but does not appreciate the condescending tone.

It's not in his nature. (Well, that's bullshit. He's the one looking after Mitz.)
and loud
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:28 pm

And in return Jerel will always patch up Dick's ouches. His grin softens. And love him.
One day he'll be a big Primape, just you wait.

No condescension here. It truly must be the curse of his genius.

Nor is being shy. (But he's /hurting/ him.)
those stairs are loud just existing, no one even has to step on them and they creak
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:31 pm

Dick kinda lucked out majorly there, huh?
That's what he keeps telling everyone, anyway.

Hmph. Truly, yes.

Who's shy? Max is just uptight. (Bollocks.)
Not so much with the stairs in my parents' place, as you know. They're slippery, it turns out, but not too loud XD
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down