[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:26 pm

Casual, Jerel says immediately. Just dinner. With Mitz. And--his partners. At their place. He winces at the weirdness.

Ian grits his teeth against his own breathless panting. His toes are twitching with every shift of Harry's dry, hot finger inside him. Okay, he exhales. Okay, Harry wants to drive Ian totally insane. Sounds, ungh, sounds good to him.
Does it make any difference? (Ian sweeps a little bow.)
Eventually. Probably. How does Harry know?

Snooze is brimming with questions to ask Mitz, but he doesn't know how to start any of them.

silly puppy boys (Seth looks surprised, then hesitant. um. Eight? I think? What month is it? you don't really keep track when you're wolfed out for more than a night.)
I managed to eat a cucumber sandwich! Hooray stomach!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:39 pm

Dick raises a questioning eyebrow. As in - many?

Harry presses his smile to Ian's skin, working his finger in small circles to relax and stretch him. Good, he's caught on.
Maybe not much, from the outside. Lucy shrugs. She's not much of a thinker, though, so it'll probably go forgotten eventually. (Very nicely done, Harry claps a little.)
Harry simply knows.

Mitz isn't really sure if he'd be able to answer them, whatever they are. All he knows is that, once Snooze gets a little more muscle and bukk to him, he'd make a good rider. And Lirth knows what he's about. If he says that Snooze has to be at the hatching, then he does.

love them love them so much (It's February, Jet tells him. He has no way of controlling the amount of concern and sadness he has to deal with at Seth's uncertainty. Max begins a low howl in response, in solidarity, sympathetic. Not too loud, but not something quiet either.)
yesssss oh man I totally want a cucumber sandwich now. Sigh. I probably shouldn't. But I also haven't really eaten at all today. Hm. Sooooo I'm reading Freo's Pernfic along with a fanfiction writer's guide and we're getting things right and things wrong and it's all very funny how serious it seems to people
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:00 pm

Not /many/. Just two. His little brother's greedy, Jerel tries to joke.

Ian swings his chin from side to side, trying to rub Harry's face against his. It took him a minute, Ian agrees. Can't blame him. No one's like Harry.
Either way, it isn't an issue for her in the present. Simply when she needs to reconcile herself with her past, if she ever wants to. Ian rarely does. (He'd like to thank his adoring audience.)
Gut instinct, hm? Infamous.

So they walk in silence, but side by side. That's kind of nice. Snooze would be pretty interested in being able to walk around a Weyr without sneaking.

they're just so /family/ (Seth croons along with the howl, instinctively trying to join in and comfort pack. still eight, then, yeah, he replies--his human side replies, anyway.)
You should definitely eat something light like a cucumber sandwich then, I feel much better for having gotten mine down. Also looooool I knew it was a thing but I didn't know it was a Thing. Have we gotten anything big wrong?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:16 pm

Oh. Oh, that's alright, then. Dick shrugs. He was young once, too, he snorts. No problems there, Dick's not going to suddenly go all conservative and embarrass Jerel. Promise.

Harry takes his finger away from Ian and wets it in his mouth before returning it and continuing the heated conversation. He had forgotten, you know. The compliments when Ian's hot and bothered.
Ohh, Lucy scrunches her face up - resembling a blonde bunny - that can't be healthy. She sounds genuinely concerned. (Harry will get Sally to make Ian a medal to take home.)
Rarely wrong, if ever, Harry adds.

When they get to D'tor's quarters, Mitz hovers. He's not really supposed to just go to him and announce things. Usually D'tor will do his rounds and Mitz can speak with him, but this is a special case. Uh. If Snooze could wait here? He knocks on the door.

so family much easily wow (For a moment, after the howls die down, Jet lowers his head. He kind of holds Max, and Seth with him, there in a wolfy hug. Then, quickly, he moves away from them and changes while he walks. Running a bath, he announces.)
Yeaaah, but if I do that then I have to make some coffee because I will be definitely staying up but considering I fell asleep at noon yesterday, I can't really pretend anything else is going to happen. Sigh. I'll do it in a little bit.
Weeeell. I think Snooze is around 15-16, though I've been reading him as older. Mitz should really be J'mitz all the time. Lirth can't talk to Snooze, or he really really really shouldn't be able to because so far he hasn't done that in the fic. I think what I confused that with is Mouse being able to order Lirth to take her away from the healer halls, which Mitz was scandalised about. Also, Snooze was allowed to stay in the caverns by D'tor, who knew he was there and was cool with it. So there's no sneaking or anything. And the Impressing thing, pretty damn sure we got that wrong but also I don't care that much?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:29 pm

Jerel knows that. Dick's all understanding about everything. But there's a hunter thing he should know, too. Uh. Snooze--that's the guy Mitz is dating, the girl's Mouse--Snooze is half-dragon.

Ian likes to spread the good feelings. Speaking of, nnn, spreading--Ian pulls his legs even wider open, hitching one up wider and the other digging into bedsheets. Harry doesn't, mmf, doesn't let him, any other time.
What, not thinking about the past? Ian prefers the present. (That's incredibly cute.)
There's supposed to be a first time for everything.

Snooze takes the opportunity to settle himself, internally. They're about to find out if this is a massive mistake. He's been damaged by large mistakes before, but this would be a /really/ bad one, judging by the hope he can feel in his chest.

boooooooooys (Seth goes totally lax within the warm embrace of the older wolves. Once Jet moves away, he licks at Max's jaw, unconsciously submitting to his new alpha. And he watches with total longing at how easily Jet shifts back and forth, with hardly any goop.)
Man, your schedule is buggered up right now.
J'Mitz! That's it. I kept trying to remember. It's a hassle to always be hitting the apostrophe, though, and I think it's a mark of old friendship when you refer to a rider by their birth name? Also hm, okay. I don't think Lirth has talked /directly/ to Snooze, but Snooze can hear it like an indistinct buzz at the back of his head, that there is talking, and sometimes he can distinguish it. And I totally forgot if D'tor knew about Snooze. Hum hum hum. I guess we should have brushed up on the already-happened plot, snicker.
Yeah it's pretty easy to not care when there's dragons about that we get to play with Very Happy McCaffrey would have a cow if this was proper fanfic anyway. If we twist it slightly then it's not her thing anymore!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:11 pm

Dick's expression blanks a little. He blinks slowly. For real?

Harry finally yanks Ian's underwear down and off him, annoyed out of nowhere at how they hinder him. Any other time, he repeats - then realises what Ian means. Oh. He's perfectly willing to be called perfect whenever Ian likes. Harry doesn't have to be slowly fingering him for that, surely?
Forgetting the past, Lucy means. (That's because Sally is the cutest thing on the planet, yes.)
Harry rolls his eyes. Yes, well, not this. There is no shadow of a doubt.

Mitz comes out and stands for a moment, then smiles at Snooze. D'tor said that, since Snooze was already Mitz's guest for the hatching, there is no reason why he can't try to Impress. Though he might have to take on some candidate duties in the weyr. ...he could - he could always stay in the candidate halls, too, if he prefered that.

puppiiiiiies (Max watches him go, then rests his head down to the floor to lie down. Seth is welcome to lay with him and wait or run around, and the invitation is implied. Don't have any clothes for you, kid he says after a little while. We'll take care of that real soon.)
That's what anxieties, megaflu and stormyweather will do to a person, I guess. The really cruel thing is that I'm tired by midnight but end up coughing until 10am and by that point I'm exhausted and pass out.
Aaaalso it turns out that Lirth would talk to Snooze, if he had anything to say. He's apparently weird, for a blue, and those are the words used. Aaaalso the Thread was abnormal and didn't fall where people would know, it was all hush-hush between the weyrleaders and D'tor brough J'mitz into it to do research (there was a very delicious scene with him and T'yed I forgot how much I liked it)
Posthumously pushing out cows, yeah. I read through her rules and caveats and I'm like, wow, you were a jerk
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:26 pm

Jerel nods reluctantly. Yeah. It's kind of a massive secret, so. Be careful about it? There was this whole drama a while back, and now all the dragons are off in their other world again. But Snooze decided to stay 'cause he was half-human. The only one, Jerel thinks. So that'll be fun for Dick, huh? New discovery!

Ian lets all his breath out in a long rush at /finally/ being free. He happily grinds himself up against Harry, and then back down, onto his finger. No, he doesn't. But he usually just laughs at Ian.
It doesn't need to be forgotten. Sometimes it just isn't relevant. (And so is anything of her making, yes.)
Ian's been a wanderer for a very long time. He might not cope with being tied down. (awkward cough he deals with it pretty okay, ackshually, eyebrow waggle)

He... could, yes. If he were a proper candidate. He doubts many of the others would take well to his presence, however. Is it all right if he remains Mitz's guest? Snooze is very careful, asking that. Mitz might prefer to have his own space. But he would feel better if he was useful around the Weyr.

POOPIES (Seth wriggles around next to Max, batting at his paws and maybe even briefly nipping at his ears. Oh, man, I forgot about clothes. Right. It's okay, I don't mind staying shifted. It'll be weird being human again, he jokes.)
And then get woken up coughing. Not a fun cycle.
Wow I think you had more of the fic than I did, I don't remember reading anything about abnormal Thread. (what kind of delicious, angst delicious, pain delicious...? also dude T'yed's dragon would totally try to fly Mouse's queen HAH FAT LUCK BOZO, he'll end up with greenrider Zop I'm sure)
And her son's not any better, I don't think.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:45 pm

Dick whistles, low and long. Jeez. Talk about family drama, huh?

Harry takes that opportunity to push much further into Ian and crook his finger just so. It must hurt, just a little but not too much at all, with how tight Ian is and how out of practice Harry is. He grunts, gratefully taking the action as a chance to avoid replying to what Ian said.
A lot of people would lead them to believe that it's all relevant. There neighbours, a few doors down, one of them is a psychiatrist. Or psychologist. Something like that. She said something along those lines once at a garden party. (Exactly. Just so.)
Harry raises an eyebrow. He'll cope just fine. Harry's even looking forward to the day when Ian gets a countryclub membership. (hiyoooo)

Mitz smiles brightly. Of /course/ Snooze can stay. Of course he can. It'd be kind of weird to be all by himself again. Of course not all by himself, he means, reassuring both Snooze and Lirth at the same time - Lirth sending him huffing and mock-hurt feelings his way - but Snooze knows that he means.

Max whuffs a hot breath into Seth's ear again. Gonna have to happen some time. Stuff like clothes and beds and stuff. He stops short of 'school', though that's right there in the list. Max doesn't want to have Seth running away into the night because they threatened him with booklearnin'.
no it is not. And Chris is here all day but for some reason doesn't light fires, so I have to go out in the storm when I wake up to get coal and it's pretty nasty, I have to admit. Obviously not anything majorly awful, but just really really uncomfortable making.
Here, I have the link and you're definitely linked on it for sharing https://docs.google.com/document/d/1viM24qL-iAlaADCcgJKTCs-FGNs6viaH7tQBRRIOSvA/edit?usp=sharing (oh T'yed's only riding a brown, there's no way he'd manage to fly a gold APPARENTLY but he's totally trying it on with Mouse and managing it, which is what the deliciousness comes from, T'yed being all STAY AWAY FROM MAH GIRL and Mitz getting his ass kicked while Lirth cowers in the weyr also aaaaw Zop on a green aw)
Shrug. NOT MY FANDOM
I may attempt to sleep soonish, fair warning.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:54 pm

Yeah, no kidding. They're all kind of drama queens. So Dick'll fit right in, Jerel teases, still kind of begging with his eyes that Dick not freak out.

Ian's groan is throaty and low. He /is/ tight, and Harry gave him barely enough saliva, and he braces himself as well as he can. He pushes all his air out, trying to relax--but it's /Harry/. He feels like he's going to burst.
Everyone has their own theory.
Oh, wow. Ian hadn't even thought of that. It might take a while. He isn't sure he's ready to have all the mothers push their daughters at him. Or have the mothers come at him. He's at that in-between age. (ehehehehehe)

He does. Thank you. It will be so much easier for Snooze, having someone of whom he can ask questions. He barely knows how to cope in a Hold, much less a Weyr.

Seth was probably homeschooled on the reservation or something. School would blow his mind. It may indeed be a subject for another day. Seth scrabbles up and then stretches out across Max's broad back. thanks. Thank you. I never thought...
wtf he was like incredibly grateful about having fires every time you had lit one why does he not light them has he turned into a snowman
I guess Freo had updated it and not told me? (Snooze is going to be full of RIGHTEOUS FURY when he finds out someone beat Mitz up. Zeroth is going to take T'yed's dragon down if he tries anything. also I KNOW RIGHT he has a ladydragonfriend~)
okaaaaaaay I think we are doing a dinner-at-the-table thing tonight so I may vanish at some point soon too
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:11 pm

Oh man, Dick groans a little, does that mean he has to bring glitter with him just to fit in? Because he totally has glitter. Should he bring glitter? He's totally going to bring glitter. He smiles at Jerel.

Harry nips at his collarbone. Ian should open his legs wider, he suggests while fucking Ian slowly with his hand.
Surely an expert would know which theory is correct, though?
He could be the much-needed neighbourhood Lothario. (seriously though Harry would hate that. He'd sit and watch it because he's Harry and never shows any emotion but pride and anger, but it'd be so much worse than pictures and detailed stories.)

Snooze will get the hang of it, no doubt. If Mitz can, Snooze /definitely/ will. They should head back up?

Max is completely fine with being climbed on. Don't worry about it. You found us. Well done, kiddo. And homeschooling would be a thing that would happen, definitely. Even a born werewolf would have issue being schooled with other kids, having to deal with control when they're tired or hungry or cranky.
No, he doesn't light fires. He loves having fires and is more than willing to keep one going - as in, pour all the fucking coal into it - and he'll get coal but he will literally sit in a house all day and never light a fire. And then tell me that he's going to his dad's house because it's too cold. Just fucking. Jesus. It bothers me. PLUS while I'm bitching PLUS he got himself a new beau and he's doing the thing that he does around new boyfriends where he makes himself look really sweet by making sure I look like a crazy mean housemate, fucking asking me if it's okay if his boyfriend hooks up to the internet THAT WE BOTH PAY THE BILL FOR like he needs my permission, constantly asking me if it's okay would I mind if they stay in the kitchen for a while, like I'm in charge or mental? And it's always really defensive? I hate it, it's a weird fucking trend.
Nah man the last time that was updated was yeeeeeears ago (I imagine Mitz crawling into bed really late, after spending too long researching, and Snooze seeing him in the morning light all curled up and tiny looking and /knowing/ something's wrong.)
that sounds niiiiiiiiiiice I have to be awake in three hours to be awake for the rest of the day, huff. I'm going to attempt to go to sleep now. I will read oldfic while doing so. GOODNIGHT THE NOC see you later, have good dinner~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:31 pm

So he just had that whole conversation by himself, there. That's pretty impressive, Jerel laughs.

Ian arches as he tries to oblige, tries to stretch his legs out more. He must be nearly doing a splits by now. Yoga classes coming in handy, he murmurs.
That's why they're called theories. Ian shrugs. There's no telling which is correct.
Ian wrinkles his face. He rather doubts it. (how much would he love getting to swoop in and rescue Ian from a gaggle of society mothers?)

All right. Snooze glances at D'tor's door, so incredibly relieved that he didn't have to face the Weyrleader himself--maybe that makes him a coward, he doesn't know--and then turns to follow Mitz. He knows he said this before, but this is such an enormous place. How long as Mitz been here?

You're so nice. Kiddo? I like that. Seth's control is going to be /fantastic/, living with Max and Jet when he's so young. (I bet some social worker goes /nuts/ when they find out a young boy is living with two grown men.)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh housemates WHY DO THEY HAVE TO DO THE THING where you know they exist and everything
Yeah but I don't remember any of the T'yed stuff, wow (If it's pre-Zeroth Snooze won't have a clue what to do to help other than quietly sitting next to Mitz's bed and asking if he wants anything. But with Zeroth to talk to, Snooze could find out what happened and go /nuts/.)
goodniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight SLEEP WELL I hope you have comfortable warm dreams~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:33 am

Dick smiles widely. He just needed to sound it out. Sooooo. Dick looks away for a second, the only hint of discomfort or worry. Does Jerel think they'll like Dick?

He was always very flexible, Harry purrs. He twists his finger again, then adds a second.
Lucy frowns in the same kind of way a child learning a brand new lesson would. Hh.
Hasn't Lucy ever mentioned the amount of giggling about Ian that happens at her housewives' clubs? (He would love to watch him deal with a gaggle. He would hate to watch the individuals arrive at Ian's doorstep with casserole and bread baskets and short skirts.)

Mitz hums. He became D'tor's fosterling when he was about 12 turns. So he's been here, uh, nearly 6 turns.

Max shakes out his fur, giving the impression of laughing. If you say so, kid. Jet appears at the door to the room, motioning to Max. Hup, he says, standing and letting Seth slide off his back to the floor before picking him up by the scruff again. Bath time. (I figure Jet's already trying to figure out what legal leg they can stand on.)
they are so weird I wish I didn't need them and could just have this house for myself
all so good I really wish Freo had finished this~ (Snooze will find out once Zeroth knows, which will take a while, and Mitz will still be under T'yed's thumb without anyone knowing. Snooze is going to flip. ...christ, if Zeroth finds out then so will Otheth.)
hiiiiiiiii
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:47 am

Are you kidding? Dick's gonna be the centre of attention. Jerel twists his mouth a bit. Mitz says he wants to meet the guy who wants /Jerel/ living in his house, but he's like ninety percent sure that's just Mitz poking fun at Jerel.

Yes, Ian hisses, his eyes sliding closed as he glories in the feel. Then he snaps his eyes back open and strains up towards Harry. Kiss? Please?
Ian quietly sips his lemonade. He likes being a teacher.
Oh, dear. No, she hasn't. What /has/ she told them? (He'd be amused beyond belief to see them leaving half an hour later full of tea with a bewildered look and a book or two.)

Seth wiggles on the floor and goes limp in Max's teeth, the only time he's ever actually still. Oh man I really am sorry I'm really filthy it's muddy out there, he babbles, making up for his lack of movement. (They'll work something out. Even if it's a blatant lie.)
ahhhh that would be the dream
Me toooooo. All of us are pretty bad at finishing things though. (Then T'yed's dragon will have the new queen and a vicious bronze pinning him down while their riders deal with T'yed. I daresay T'yed and dragon will be transferred after that. No one will go near them after a queen's laid down the law.)
helloooooooooooooo
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:01 am

Well, he's good at being in the spotlight, he guesses. Jerel's brother definitely sounds like a brother, he laughs.

Harry watches Ian's face like he isn't slowly stretching him open, like they're talking - intimately, but talking. It would look casual to anyone else, but it's love. Ask again, he demands quietly.
It seems odd, Lucy begins slowly, to question an expert in a field just because they're talking about theories. They'd be talking about those theories expertly, after all.
Nothing that Harry can tell. Mostly they just want to know if Ian is single. (He'll be amused and relieved, but every time it happens he'll be worried that he has to sit through being introduced to a new love thing. He wants Ian to move on and he dreads it in equal measure.)

(peeeeern)

Won't hold it against you Max promises. Jet steps aside to let them through, having changed into loose fitting pants while he was away; even if Seth was born a wolf - which they still don't know for sure - he doesn't want to present him with an eyefull of stranger genitals straight away.
Yeaaaah kind of no kidding (I wonder if they would, though. Thread's falling and they need as many riders as they can get. He'd probably just be punished somehow.)
hiiiiiii you are up early
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:10 am

Yeah, Jerel's pretty proud that they still manage to annoy the crap out of each other. Jerel noses at Dick's jaw. They're all gonna be fascinated by the guy who loves Jerel. Then, once they get to know him, they'll all just be fascinated by him. Just like Jerel.

Ian licks his lips and takes a breath. Please, kiss him? Can he have a kiss?
But if several experts have several different theories, then it all depends on who has the best support for their theory. Experts never have /proof/. You'll never hear a proper scientist say they have proof. It's always support, Ian points out.
Ugh. He hasn't had to invent a partner for /quite/ some time. (Eventually, I'd imagine, Ian has Amy and Rory and Clara and River, unless we have a third brother. So Harry will have that opportunity.)

(oops) Snooze nods slowly--trying to imagine staying in one place for six years. And how long has he had Lirth?

Seth probably wouldn't notice, since wolves are so okay with nakedness, but it might still be weird, sure. Seth's tail wags at Max's affirmation that it's okay. Wolf or human? he asks, sort of tentative, as the bath comes into sight.
(Well there's lots of Weyrs, and Thread falls all over the world. Maybe it'd be an exchange--one from there comes here, T'yed goes there. They'd say it was for breeding purposes, to add new blood into the weyr, but really it's because the dragons and riders need to be a team.)
hiiiiiii yes I have an appointment at a job agency this morning yawn I will disappear for a little while in a moment, I may not even get a chance to reply to your reply
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:24 am

Dick makes a face. He's pretty regular, y'know. Not that he's talking Jerel out of being fascinated by him, he's totally into that being a thing to stick around forever. But the rest? Dick's a regular guy.

Harry moves his hand while leaning in for the kiss, just as wild as the others. He amazed he managed to stick it out through two extra questions.
Then they aren't actually experts.
Eh, why bother? Lucy's been hedging enquiries, saying that she doesn't know if Ian is seeing anyone since he's very private. Building intrigue. (A cousin maybe? A mental cousin who eats weird things and gets married on whims?)

Uh, feels like forever, Mitz laughs. Feels like he's always been part of Mitz's life. But only about four or five turns.

Max puts him down on the tiles, Jet walking behind him and getting towels ready. I'd be all for wet-dog smell in the house Max jokes. But when you change again, you'll just need another bath.
Mitz wouldn't be against getting rid of T'yed, truth be told. So long as he isn't directly involved.
Aah, excite. Very well. I was thinking about heading into videogame land soon anyway. SEE YOU LATER~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:36 am

Yeah, Jerel doesn't think so. Dick's pretty special. American, cop, vigilante monster hunter, world traveller, bombshell, sex god, and it really is pretty special that he can put up with Jerel for extended periods of time.

So is Ian. He'd forgotten how much Harry liked to be asked for kisses; he kisses back with as much intensity as he can, to tell him he remembers now.
They would probably disagree with you.
Maybe the mystery man personality is something to build on? Or perhaps not. People like to solve mysteries. Ian doesn't know how he'd react to being /solved/. (Man, would Ian marry River as well?)

Mitz has been fighting Thread for five turns? Snooze is impressed. (Wow I wonder how many /flights/ Mitz has been in on?)

Seth gets up on the tiles and clicks his claws for a moment, enjoying the ceramic sound. Then he scrambles up, trying to drop himself in the bath. little help? he tries to sound charming. He'll change in the tub so goop doesn't go everywhere.
The dragon decides, the rider complies. So if the dragons of the Weyr won't tolerate T'yed's presence...
hiiiiiii I'm back
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:52 am

Dick laughs more and more as the list goes on. Jeez, get a room already. Oh wait, he grins, and kisses Jerel.

During the kiss, Harry lets go of Ian's wrists - he assumes Ian knows to keep them there - and brings his other hand down to continue slowly jerking Ian off.
As a politician's wife, you grow quite used to that.
Doesn't Ian want a bunch of bored suburbanites solving him? Harry teases. (WEIRD AND HARRY DOESN'T LIKE IT)

Thread? No. No. He's - he's got a good head for formations and he rides on Search more often than not. He's a low enough rank. (sexytimes? None, I would wager. Not that I really know much about him, but I don't think Lirth is a slutty dragon, sleeping around all the time.)

Max looks at Jet, expressively enough that Jet knows to pick Seth up and pop him in the tub. He distantly remembers cleaning a family dog and it being a battle - this is much different.
That'll work out just fine for Mitz, yes, he doesn't want it to be traced back to him. Though it'd be obvious.
hellooooo I am going to go to bed soon with the intention of sleeping like a regular
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:18 am

Jerel wiggles happily on Dick's lap, diving into the kiss. Every time Dick tries to escape for a breath he'll just lean forward some more.

Ian fists his hands in the sheets so he doesn't automatically reach for Harry. Harry is driving him /insane/ Ian hopes he knows that oh /god/ don't ever stop.
To not considering the possibility of alternate theories?
No one could possibly be /that/ bored, Ian snorts. (it'd probably be a super brief marriage, like Ian marries her so she can get a visa and then she meets the weird cousin and bam divorce and re-marry)

So he spends a lot of time out looking for candidates. He must have met so many people. Been to different places. (I think dragons take about two years to come to maturity. From what I've read, queens rise one to three times a year, and greens can rise as often as every couple of weeks until they get older and settle. Lirth's just not interested?)

Seth licks at Jet's hands as Jet deposits him in the bath. Then he sprawls out on his belly and closes his eyes, and /pushes/ himself back into his human form. He's a tiny Native American boy with /far/ too much hair, covered in dirt and muck, but with a big smile. "Hi," he says, kind of shyly. His voice is raspy from disuse.
It might be, to those who know Mitz, or have heard from Zeroth or Otheth or Lirth. But all T'yed will know, I'd think, is that Mouse refuses to be around him and Otheth is the driving force behind getting his dragon excluded from everything, since all dragons obey the queens.
hiiiii awwwwww maaaaaaan good luck with that it hasn't worked so well lately Sad
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:39 am

After about half an hour of them actually making out like teenagers, Dick will end up laughing and hopefully taking Jerel with him. He loves Jerel so much.

Harry smirks, but doesn't reply, moving weirdly while he fingers and strokes and occasionally rubs against Ian when he makes a particularly delicious noise.
Lucy thinks that's a not-so-veiled insult, she laughs diplomatically. But, no, she meant being disagreed with. Harry's politics are her politics and not everyone sees the wisdom in his actions, so there is a lot of disagreement from strangers.
Harry smiles, though it's not all amused. Suburban life is not really /boring/ - there's more mystery involved in it than most would assume - but Harry wouldn't rule out the possibility of Ian becoming a favorite puzzle around the neighbourhood. And Ian shouldn't pretend as though he doesn't adore the thought, either. (oh my god perfect)

Mitz nods slowly. He's - yeah. He would have never thought himself capable of it, before he Impressed. (Well, going with the idea of him being weird for a blue, and that he tends to be much more open with Mouse and Snooze than dragons usually are with people, even to the point of remembering Snooze's name, he might not be all that sociable. Maybe he and S'eth's dragon take a liking to each other, though, if he's riding a green.)

Jet smiles back. "Hi." Max lifts himself up onto the lip of the tub and huffs and sniffs at Seth's face.
Not from Lirth. He would keep it pretty close to his lizardy chest for as long as possible. But, yes, I see what you're saying.
I will go at the hour~ How was the thing?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Jerel loves Dick, too. He never thought he'd get to tell someone that so often. But it's brilliant. Jerel reaches up to rub Dick's red, swollen lips and beams at him. It really is brilliant.

Ian writhes underneath Harry. He isn't just putting on a show, performing, like he sometimes does with lovers--Ian loves being a star--he's actually reduced to half-words and pleas and hitched protests that Harry's taking this so /slow/.
Especially as Harry moves up the ranks, Ian would imagine.
Ian likes being the centre of attention, that's true. He isn't very entertained at the idea of being a /prize/. (and Ian totally /mopes/ for ages because River is /awesome/ and he thinks he could've fallen in love with her and what's so special about his cousin anyway, the guy has no sense of fashion)

What did he want to do with his life? (Aw, that's adorable. Seth would definitely Impress a green, I'd say, nimble and fast and tiny, just like him. Seth probably would be terrified and excited and freaked out the first time Leath rises. It'd be good to have a friend to watch out for the two of them.)

Seth pushes his hands into Max's scruff and rubs their cheeks together, beaming. He looks upat Jet as he does. "I'm--" he clears his throat. "My name's Seth. Clearwater."
Maybe a little bit ashamed that he couldn't protect his rider?
The thing was annoying and the forum never told me you replied so I've just been hangin' out waiting for two hours aaaaaaargh
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:47 pm

Dick lays back on the couch and takes Jerel with him. He keeps stroking and petting and kissing Jerel, smiling and humming, but not feeling like anything else needs to be said.

Harry's nothing if not selfish; he wants to watch this and feel like he has the power to do this to Ian. Too often he feels like he's not in control and losing his brother is the last straw. Harry needs something, and Ian can give it along with those half-words and hitched breaths.
Most definitely. Lucy smiles and notes that Ian didn't correct her about the insult, but keeps that thought to herself.
Harry rolls his eyes. Don't be so melodramatic. They might want to win him, but Harry seriously doubts he'd be considered a prize. (Harry hated her and she deserves that weirdo.)

Nothing. Mitz shakes his head. Nothing in particular, he means. He would have helped his family farm, mostly likely. Obviously, he means, he dreamt of being a rider but it never seemed like something someone like Mitz would achieve. (I'd say Mitz Searched Seth early on in his career before he knew how to distance himself and ended up becoming friends with Seth because he was lonely and freaked too. So it wouldn't be that weird, really, between them if Lirth flew Leath. And you know what's getting really difficult to remember? Apostrophes.)

"Hi," Jet repeats warmly, then sits behind Seth on his haunches and gets a cloth to help scrub his back. "I'm Jet - this is Max. Max is Ulfric to our pack." And though he's Ulfric, he might as well be a housepet with how gently he reacts to Seth's petting and familiarity.
I don't know if shame is the right word. That would be Mitz, just dripping with shame. But Lirth would be more, like - disappointed? Their lack of action comes from Mitz's insistence that Lirth keep quiet, that they both stay silent and wait for it to pass. So, like, disappointed frustration born from love of his rider and not wanting to contribute to making his life harder.
*pat* I wondered where you had gone and I was thinking about waiting but I really needed to do the sleep thing. And do the sleep thing I did. I feel human, a little, once more!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:42 am

Jerel stretches out on top of Dick and tucks his hands inside Dick's underwear, wrapping his warm fingers around Dick's hips. There's still something hanging out in his mind, but he doesn't really know how to put it. Eventually he just blurts: Mitz and the others, they'll probably ask Dick why. Why he's with Jerel. So Dick knows. He should probably come up with something.

And Ian needs to have his control taken away from him. All his cheerful pretending and the reassuring and the optimism, it's so /exhausting/. He needs Harry to take him apart and make him forget about What He Should Be Doing.
Ian doesn't like to tell people whether things were compliments or insults. He thinks they're smart enough to work it out themsleves, and if not, no effort wasted.
Oh, thanks very much, Ian snorts. (She was really quite clever and fascinating and why didn't she like Ian Sad)

Someone like Mitz? Because he came from a farm, is that what he means? (I daresay that when writing a Pern novel you just kind of write all the names without the apostrophes and then do a search-and-replace, snicker. Also I very much like the thought of Mitz and Seth bonding over freak outs. It sounds like them. They'd freak out after waking up together after Leath's and Lirth's flight, and it just makes them better friends.)

"Ulfric," Seth sounds out. "Boss wolf? It felt like it. Like I should--behave," he says after a moment, trying to figure out the submissive instinct. He scratches behind Max's ears even as he shifts under Jet's cloth, trying to avoid sore spots--sleeping on forest floors isn't exactly /comfortable/.
Aw, man. Zeroth and Otheth are going to curl around Lirth for a long, long time to make him feel better. They're going to have to find a good weyr big enough for all of them. I daresay Mouse and Otheth will get a nice big one, being a queen.
YAAAAAAAY FOR FEELING HUMAN *confetti*
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:00 pm

Dick is honestly confused. Him being in love with Jerel won't be enough for them? Jesus. Are they assholes?

That would explain that, even though Harry should be ruined with guilt, it all feels /right/. Ian gives him everything he needs. He gives back in return, for once.
Lucy is smart but she's not clever, if you know what I mean.
Walked into that one, Ian. (Because she was obviously not that smart. Either that, or she was the kind of smart that prefers idiots. Harry has met Ian's cousin; he's an idiot.)

Uh. What? No. No. ...he's not really, uh, the word would probably be assertive? And you kind of imagine dragonriders to be assertive. They ride dragons. We, he corrects. We ride dragons. ('Whoops it seems we has slept together and - yes, look, there's the proof that it was enjoyable well okay time to have a mild meltdown')

"King, yes," Jet says calmly. "But don't worry about all that right now. I'm just letting you know who we are." He notices Seth's movements and looks a bit closer at his bruises and bumps once the skin is clean enough to show them. After a good meal, he'll heal up fine but that doesn't help Jet's worriedface. Max turns his head into Seth's hands. Very regal.
Christ, the size of a place they must need to accommodate their threesome.
wheeeee anyway I have done everything today including paying rent, going for a walk, cleaning the living room, an hour and a half of yoga and laundry. And I have to be up early tomorrow to get a filling, so I must go to sleep like an hour ago. I must dash~ GOODNIGHT I will see you tomorrow <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:13 pm

Jerel shakes his head. No, nah, it's not like that. It's just, you know--Jerel's an asshole. A lot of the time. Mitz knows that better'n anyone. So he'll probably just want to make sure Dick knows what he's getting in to. Then probably threaten to kill him if he hurts Jerel. Little guy's weird.

They each manage to be exactly what the other needs. It's no coincidence, I'm sure--they've spent a long time shaping themselves to fit each other.
She recognises but doesn't /deduce/?
So he did. Grumblemutter. Almost like Harry drove him there. (The same way that Ian and John are.)

Mitz seems assertive to Snooze. Speaking to D'tor--being with Lirth--teaching the weyrlings. Perhaps it is more a learned quality, than a born one. ('I can't look at you in the face for several days hahaaa um it seems my dragon and yours are cuddling what do')

Seth beams at Max's obvious enjoyment of the scritches. "Are you a king as well?" he asks Jet, over his shoulder.
Good thing Lirth is littler. If he was a bronze as well there's no way they'd ever be able to all curl up together.
oh man you have been an adult today, CONGRATULATIONS and GOODNIIIIIIIGHT sleep welllllll good luck with teeththings~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:34 pm

Dick strokes Jerel's face. Jerel's not an asshole, he insists. He's not. Jerel's just a little slow to trust and that's totally okay. And it sounds like Jerel's brother is kinda protective - again, totally understandable.

It could be that, though it came easily to them even when they were young and not sleeping together. They've always fit. Even when he's not properly fucking Ian, just when he's using his hands, Harry feels like he's coming home. Familiar sights and sounds, the familiar smell of sweat on Ian's skin.
Heh. Something like that.
Ian will never know the truth, of course. (No, not at all. Ian is a kind of idiot that is all hyper and showy. His /movements/ are idiotic, not his mind. Not his actions. John is an idiot only when it suits him. And that - that moron cousin of theirs is just plain idiotic. He can't walk in a straight line, he says the most inane things, and he dresses like a twat.)

The first and the last, most certainly they were taught. He has speeches and responses prepared for weyrlings and candidates that he may need to speak with. Lirth, though? He isn't assertive with Lirth. Lirth knows him on a profound level. He's... Lirth is a part of his soul that Mitz never knew was missing. ('I guess it's time to get to know each other better')

Jet huffs a quiet laugh. "No, I'm not a king. I'm--" he catches Max's amused wolfy expression and splashes him with tub water. "I'm another alpha."
Mitz finds it kind of laughable to think of him riding a bronze. Even T'yed is just a brown rider.
aaaaaaand I have not been able to sleep. I can't stick around because I have to really try again but I read through all of the Nightmare Child thread to see if I could Feeeeeeeels my body into sleeping and that didn't work. Sigh. DRIVE BY <333s!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:48 pm

Yeah, they've had kind of an interesting life. But, well, Jerel's just warning him. Dick's gonna get asked why. Mitz likes to know everything.

Coming home is an excellent way to describe it. There's a level of honesty that they can have with each other--they react honestly. There's no performance. No expectations.
Well, to be fair, Ian is telling the truth when he says he has respect for her. But he gets tetchy when people are wrong.
Oh, not one hundred percent, no, but he thinks he is at least ninety-nine percent sure. (And underneath it all he's probably the saddest of the three of them.)

Snooze goes very quiet. That sounds, he says eventually, very nice. ('Best friends for life?')

"I thought so," Seth says, satisfied. He grins and rubs the water droplets off Max's drooping ears.
Mitz would probably need to spend more time in the gym, yes.
I HOPE YOU GET SOME GOOD SLEEP NOW I am watching a livestream of Outlast thus ensuring I will never sleep again hooray &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:53 am

Dick smiles. So does Jerel. It's okay, really. He can handle it.

Well. Harry expects to have Ian wild and loud by the end of the night. He expects to have at least a bottle of slick in their luggage by the next night. He expects to be able to lay down that night and feel like something fits in the right place in his life.
Lucy is wrong an awful lot, but in a very well-meaning way.
Harry hums. Ninety-eight? (Who cares, he's a wanker who thinks stealing a wife from family is acceptable.)

Mitz looks at him and nods. It is. Truly, it is. Mitz hopes it happens for Snooze. He wishes he could share the feeling with a lot of people. If, if Mitz knew - well, he didn't think it was a feeling possible for him, when he was younger. ('Done')

Max sticks his nose into Seth's ear again, then turns tail casually and heads out of the room. He's perfectly willing to spend his whole day as a wolf, but not being able to communicate properly bothers him sometimes. He goes to shift and put some pants on, following Jet's lead. Jet keeps helping Seth wash. "Do you want to stay with us, Seth? You're welcome in the pack, we won't take that back," he promises. "But if you want to stay somewhere else, that's okay as well." He doesn't want to have the child feeling cornered.
He's happy with his perfect blue, thank you.
I got two-three hours sleep. And now my jaw is bruised. But Frank had a few paintings in a gallery and it opened tonight and it was lovely! Also I may be taking a booking for our band for the end of March, and that's nice. Networking~
I'm going to sleep now because I am well and truly shattered. <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:10 am

Good. Jerel just wanted to warn him. Let him prepare, or whatever. He leans in to lick Dick's nose.

Yes, but those are rather benign expectations. For example, Ian expects Harry to /get on with it/ and fuck him in short order. He also expects to wake up in the morning feeling relaxed and warm, rather than tense and dreading the day.
Which is probably the only reason Ian doesn't call her out on it.
No, definitely more than that. (It wasn't his fault.)

Dragonriders are lucky, indeed. Snooze holds Mitz's gaze as long as Mitz looks at him. (Man Mitz as a top is weird little thought to me.)

Seth blinks, bewildered. "Where else would I go?" He shakes his head, quickly, not wanting the answer to that--it could easily be 'back to your father'. "No, I like--the woods around, it's good, it feels like home. Smells like home. Please?"
I thought he might be, yes.
Why on earth is your jaw bruised?
Goodniiiiiiiiiiiiight rest weeeeeell~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:32 pm

Dick laughs. Ugh, Jerel is such a weirdo.

Harry's not fucking Ian, not without lube. Though it's, like... He doesn't want to have to put up with Ian complaining, however nicely, the day after. There may be no other reason to be so adamant about the slick.
Were she aware of her situation, she would appreciate it.
Harry tilts his head, making an unsure noise. Yeah? Harry doesn't think so. (Oh, and how is that?)

It won't be long. Mitz smiles softly. Yes. Well, Snooze is a candidate now. Mitz really hopes that Snooze Impresses. Really. (Yeeeaaah don't talk about it, myabe he won't flip out no wait nevermind)

Jet leans forward a bit so Seth can see his face. "I promise you that I was just checking, not trying to get you to go," he says.
My jaw is bruised from the clamp and tooth vice thing along with the injection sites bruising up. It's unpleasant, but nothing like the crazy pain that went with the bruising after the last big thing he did. Now I don't have to see him for ages! Whee!
I am not sleeping.

Last edited by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:58 pm

Yeah, but it's fun that way!

Ian's going to complain in the only form left available to him--incoherent noises--when Harry's fingers aren't enough anymore. Maybe he'll beg for Harry to fuck his mouth, instead. But he'll appreciate, later, not having tiny rips and tears inside his ass.
Harry will end up being aware, I'm sure.
Ian really is quite sure. (She seduced both of them.)

Snooze sees how Mitz and Lirth are together, and he must admit... He would like it. To have a partner who is there for him. Mitz may have realised--Snooze has been alone for some time. (Seth will try to help him not freak out? But it'll be weiiiird. It's dragon lust, they weren't in control, but--weiiiiiiird.)

Seth exhales slowly. "Okay. Thanks. I didn't think you were--you're nice. You're good."
WOOHOOOOOOOOOO hooraaaaaay
Hmmmmm. Just 'cause or a particular reason?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:10 pm

Dick grins and licks him back. Agreed. Hey, pass him his cereal - it's nice and soggy by now.

Harry will probably draw back and look at Ian for yet again ruining a plan of his - he wanted Ian falling apart, not using his mouth to do the same to Harry - and nod. Then he'll scoot up the bed and more or less sit on Ian's chest.
He makes it his business.
Harry shrugs. His choice to be wrong, of course. (Harry rolls his eyes. Seduction isn't /hypnotism/, Ian. His cousin was more than capable of saying 'no, you're my cousin's wife' and walking away.)

Mitz had gathered. Not for a while now, though? Being here in the weyr, it must be different. Mitz hopes... it suits Snooze well? (Then seeking each other out in a barely together haze, Mitz pushing Seth against a wall, Seth whines, Mitz leading a hungry kiss while freeing them of leathers, hitching Seth's leg up and watching his face)

"We try," Max says from the door. He has three ham and cheese toasties on a plate in his had. He waves away Jet's protests before they start. "Bath time is not food time, I know, but this is an exception. Eat your damn sandwich." He passes one to Jet and one to Seth, then sits himself down on the floor where he was when he was wolfy and eats his own.
yessssss
Frank came up to bed while I was sleeping and turned on the light and we talked about crap for an hour so now I'm awake. But I just ate something to take a painkiller, so I will attempt again momentarily. HI THERE HOW ARE YOOOU
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:33 pm

Jerel reaches back and pulls up the bowl, handing it to Dick. He also curls up next to Dick, resting against his shoulder, getting out of the way so Dick can watch the television.

Ian wants Harry inside him, somehow. Harry fucking his mouth will take Ian apart just as well as his fingers in Ian's ass. And he'll have restricted breath.
Ian, or Lucy? Or Ian and Lucy's relationship?
Ian's only choice is wondering whether Harry wants him to think himself a prize or not. (It wasn't as though Ian and River were actually in love.)

There are so many people. Snooze is having trouble adjusting to that. But... in small groups... he likes it. It's welcoming, yet insular. (Other riders giving in around them--but Seth drags Mitz somewhere private, scrabbling possessively at skin and hair, begging--but seeing half through Leath's eyes and half through his own, far away and /right there/ all at the same time)

Seth absolutely inhales the sandwich, holy crap, beaming at Jet and Max with crumbs all around his mouth as he eats.
I'm goooooood me and my friend Emma are watching aaaaall the Hannibal all over again so replies may be delaydd
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:44 pm

Dick manages to balance the bowl on his whatever flat part of his body there is available so he can wrap his arm around Jerel while they lay like this. The balancing act shouldn't be possible. Dick has, once again, charmed physics.

Harry gives himself one slow, tight stroke in front of Ian's face. Oh, but Ian, Harry could have just choked him. Bare hands, feeling breath stutter. Mm.
He's going to go with all three options.
What seems more likely? (Then it shouldn't be upsetting him so much. Stop standing up for the twats who hurt you, Ian.)

Mitz nods. It took him too long, along with Impressing, to get to terms with living here. Snooze is doing just fine. Mitz, uh, Mitz knows that Snooze doesn't think he's doing too well while staying here. But Mitz thinks Snooze seems very comfortable. (And by the time they make it to somewhere private, it's all a blurr of skin and sweat and panting. Then Mitz waves up with scratches on his back like 'wow cool wait what')

At which point Jet's going to have to ask Seth to keep washing himself, him and Max have to talk real quick - and then he's going to flip out, in not a terrible way, because they just accidentally adopted a runaway from a traumatic event who is likely out of any system.
Sounds bloody and fun! Don't worry about delays. I should sleep now, let's face it. It won't do any good to sit around waiting for replies XD I WILL TALK TO YOU LATER <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:52 pm

Just like everyone and everything else. Dick bends all rules to fit himself--but luckily, always in good, beneficial ways. He's a good guy.

But then he couldn't be inside Ian. Don't they both want that? Harry wants control. He can have it. Take it. Take control.
Always wanting everything.
Ian holds Harry's gaze. He thinks they both know that. (He can't help it. He tries only to love good people. People worth defending.)

Mitz is a great help. ('huh why am I so sore--OH DUDE')

Seth can scrub himself pretty efficiently, even with all that hair. He's going to have to cut that, it's too knotty to wash properly. Also Max will be surprisingly okay and reassuring with the situation. It was bound to happen one of these days, wasn't it? With the current attitude towards shifters. The boy is much younger than he thought, which is unhappy. But not unfortunate. He needs a pack.
Mmmmmmmmm such tasty cannibalism in-jokes, I love how only Hannibal and us can giggle at his jokes
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:01 am

He's /the/ good guy. It's a little sickening. I imagine he'll surprise the hell out of the rest. Like 'wow Jerel he's racking up some serious karma points just being around this dude'.

Harry looks down at Ian, dark-eyed and panting, then taking hold of the back of Ian's neck to pull him closer. So that he can force Ian's mouth open and slowly push past resistance and down his throat.
That's kind of his deal, yeah.
Harry doesn't blink. He's not so sure, sometimes. (They are not worth defending, however.)

Mitz smiles, though he goes a little red at the tips of his ears. ('THAT IS A SURPRISING DEVELOPMENT')

Obviously Jet can't really have a problem with it morally. He agrees the boy need pack and stability and they can very clearly provide that. But, legally - it's complicated and possibly very bad. He's not saying Seth can't stay because he's staying and Jet won't have it any other way, but it's just so... /complicated/. Apparently now they're foster parents. Not something Jet would have expected this morning.
Well done Hanners. Well done. HELLO THERE
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:28 am

There will be quite a lot of poking, I'd assume. Dick will have to deal with being asked endless questions all night by everyone, except Jerel, who just sits there sniggering and holding Dick's hand.

Ian keeps his eyes open as long as he can, locked onto Harry's, but eventually they flutter closed as he focuses on the cock sliding into his mouth. He rubs his tongue along the underside of Harry's cock, encouraging him deeper, relaxes and his face and throat and head so Harry can just /have/ him.
I'm /shocked/.
Yes, he is. What he isn't sure about is whether or not he wants to acknowledge it. (Maybe not when they hurt Ian. But most of the time.)

Snooze pretends not to notice, but he does notice. It does strange things to his mind; makes him all kinds of curious in ways he can't explain. ('...youwannagoagain')

It is pretty unexpected, Max agrees. And they'll have to work something out. If they just rock up to town and start buying clothes for a teenage boy, there'll be questions. Does Jet think they'll have to lie?
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:59 am

Mitz is going to be quietly watching them for ages, listening to questions Snooze and Mouse ask and just watching. And then he's going to go on an endless stream of questioning, only taking a breath to listen to Dick's answers and cataloguing them.

Harry takes his time until he's completely sheathed. It doesn't occur to him that Ian might need to have that time to get used to any kind of deepthroating. He just wants to enjoy it. Low, long sigh and head thrown back kind of enjoying.
YOU SHOULD BE
It's funny when Ian tries to read Harry. (And they hurt Ian. So they're indefensible.)

He just likes being useful to the people he wants to be friends with. ('...yeah')

Jet rubs his face. Seth's not a teenager. He's way younger. He pauses and looks at Max. He supposes one of them could have a nephew. Could buy some time.
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii how are yoooooooou
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:08 am

Jerel is going to literally have to rescue Dick, isn't he. Or fall asleep on him while Dick and Mitz chat, which is like the same thing.

Ian doesn't one-hundred percent need it; it's been a long while since he's deep-throated anybody, yes, but he's already relaxed and needy from Harry's efforts. He breathes through his nose and, with great effort, drags his eyes open again to see Harry at the sound of that blissful sigh.
Absolutely shocked. That Harry is greedy and all-consuming? Tsk.
It's funny when Ian gets it wrong. (They're still good enough people.)

So does Snooze. They're alike, in that way. (dragons: 'humans are so silly')

Max nods. That'd be the most believable. The kid'll be okay with it. Seems like he wants a family, as well as a pack.
Hiiiiiiiii I am gooooooood preparing for another day of Hannibal antics how are youuuuuu
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:26 am

No, no, Mitz is just curious. And he'll stop Jerel from doing any saving. He doesn't know when he'll get another chance to even see them in the same space, the way Jerel squirrelled Dick away.

Harry takes another breath and looks down at Ian, catching his eye. Then he starts moving. It's slow at first, but only because Harry needs to build momentum.
He presses his hand to his chest, offended. All-consuming? He's not a bush fire.
That's what Harry said, wasn't it? He smirks. (No. They aren't good enough.)

Mitz just wished it worked. (Snort. Poor things, having to sit through their awkwardness.)

Pack is family. Jet looks at the bathroom door. Okay, let him think. Daneela has a son about Seth's age. Jet can call her now and drive over for some clothes. (random pack member whee)
Sounds like fun! I am late-night crafting, watching the Good Wife and debating making some food.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:33 am

Jerel and Dick are still in the honeymoon phase. They like crawling all over each other too much to be very often in public, snicker.

Ian doesn't /brace/ himself against the sheets--that would mean going tense. He wishes he could curl his hands around Harry's ass cheeks, but instead he just twists them over his head. And as Harry starts to move, he breathes... and moans.
Not in the literal sense, no.
Oh, he gets it right some of the time. More often than Harry wants Ian to know, Ian thinks. (That's Harry's opinion and that's fine. But if Ian cut everyone who hurt from his life, he'd never have anyone.)

It does, sometimes. It worked with them. (They'll be fine, they get to cuddle in the sunlight in the comfortable knowledge that /their/ mating isn't nearly as complicated as human mating is.)

When your old family chases you with guns, Max says sourly, there's some healing that needs to be done. Anyway: sounds like a plan, babe. Max'll finish getting him cleaned up, dried off. Get him some more food. (yaaaay)
That sounds lovely. Same as yesterday: replies may be sporadic once Emma gets here.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:46 am

Yeah, well, shh and don't distract Mitz with stories of public crawling. He still has more questions.

Harry shivers, a full body movement, and moves his hand just enough to tighten in Ian's hair while he picks up speed. After a moment or two, at when Harry's just starting to find the hard rhythm he wants, he leans back. It means bending Ian at an odd angle and it puts more control into the hand that's holding his head. But with the other hand he grips Ian's cock. Doesn't move. Just holds.
Harry should hope not. He's a community-minded politician. A family man. He donates to charities, you know.
Does that idea make Ian feel better? (Harry's frown loses its emotion, goes blank. They aren't good enough, he repeats.)

Would Snooze call himself Mitz's friend? ...Mitz? (Mitz hastens to remind his judgmental dragon that it probably wouldn't be so complicated if he has chosen who he was sleeping with before his dragon got a crush.)

Jet smiles and shakes his head. He hates that pet name, though he does say that in a tone that suggests he feels anything but hate. Then he pulls out his phone and makes the call.
That's okaaaaaaaaay
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:55 am

Jerel will get another cup of tea and a piece of that cake, then. And a glass of water for Dick to wet his throat, since it's probably gone dry from all that gossiping. Oops, he means talking.

Ian goes as limp as he can in Harry's hands, giving over control of all his upper body except his eyes--and then even his eyes, as tears blur his sight and his head starts to throb in time with the pulse in his achingly hard cock.
Yes, sparking new life everywhere he goes--or a path of devastation.
It does, actually, Ian says honestly. (Good enough for what?)

Yes, he would. They've spent a week living together. (Lirth thinks Mitz was never going to get around to not being scared of affection from other humans and this way is faster.)

Max wraps his arms around Jet and nuzzles him a bit. He knows he does. That's why he says it. He leaves off the nuzzling when Jet's on the phone--he's respectful like that.
Thank youuuuuu
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:28 pm

Mitz'll take a cuppa, cheers. He gives Jerel a wide smile. You know, for the /gossiping/.

Harry won't move his hand. His brain is taken over by Ian's mouth and heat and breath and noises. He's lucky Ian got his hand at all.
Harry's choosing not to answer on the grounds that it might incriminate him.
Harry nods, thinking about that. It should. Though Harry does always let Ian know when he gets it right. (Oh, Ian knows.)

Yes. They have. Mitz just - he didn't - he just wouldn't have thought that Snooze would want to call himself Mitz's friend. (Then Mitz is so glad to have Lirth on his side to make these decisions for him.)

Jet holds Max's arms around him to stop him going back right away while he's on the phone.
I hope you are having fuuuuuun
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:58 pm

Nattering like old ladies, Jerel mutters as he heads up to the kitchen.

Ian would be well aware of that. He might be able to come just from Harry fucking into his mouth, and his own tiny twitches. Or else after. Right now he's concentrating on Harry, as much as he can with his brain leaking out of his ears.
Fifth Amendment, hm? Who says it has jurisdiction?
Ian assumes, then, that Harry thinks he is some kind of prize. (He'd like to know.)

Why not? (With him. Mitz didn't fight.)

Max happily keeps hugging Jet. He loves that Jet is so careful when Max is carefree.
Mmmm Hannibaaaaal
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down