[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:15 am

Dick laughs. Nah, he's the mundanest.
It's all about comfort and security with Mitz. Also, I would find it interesting to see what something like a sylveon would do to, say, Thaey the first time Mitz gets beat up.

But it is not so simple.

He's welcome to. Max isn't doing anything untowards. Maybe eating a biscuit or two out of the packet, but nothing more. (Mitz raises a shoulder in a shrug.)
siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh where was it, it was NASA wasn't it I SHOULD HAVE CHECKED IN NASA
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:17 am

If by mundanest you mean 'endlessly fascinating in every way', sure.
Well, it's not unheard of for pokemon to attack humans.

Why not?

And making tea. Jet distinctly remembers tea. (Jerel's gonna try harder.)
noooooo it was in the Amazon
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:21 am

Dick scoffs. 'Endlessly', he echoes. That's a little crazy. But, y'know, keep going. Dick's loving this shower of compliments.
Sylveon do tend to choke victims every so often, too. So.

The Master opens his mouth, thinks, and then closes it. Shut up, Doctor.

The kettle is boiling, Mr. Impatience. (So's Mitz.)
ffffffffffffffff
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:42 am

One day Jerel is going to write compliments on hundreds of tiny scraps of paper and then just empty a bucket of them all over Dick.
Quite probably Thaey wasn't a problem for very long.

Yes, Master, the Doctor says, smiling. He kisses the Master's knuckles, again.

It had better be, Mr. Promises. (Then everything'll be okay. Won't it?)
and it kept moving every hour apparently? and you could only get it once you had gotten the other 150
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:55 pm

Dick hoots laughing, delighted, but shakes his head. No, no, he can't! He can't. They'd have to clean it up themselves and that always kills the mood.
~little psycho pokemon looking after the boy~

The Master, quite abruptly, moves his hand so that he's properly holding the Doctor's jaw - and kisses him. It's not particularly heated, forced, angry or rough.

Check for yourself, Mr. Suspicion. (What? Yes! Jerel. Seriously, Jerel, stop it because if /he's/ not sure then Mitz gets even more unsure and that's anarchy, mate.)
pfff
augh no fairies are dumb looking and have no point I fucked up
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:31 pm

Oh, PFF, that's why they invented those handheld vacuum cleaner things. Jerel's seen them on TV.
does Mitz turn into Sabrina

The Doctor is pleased to be kissed. He will kiss back, all warm and fond.

Jet pokes the kettle. Hm. (Yeah, wouldn't be good for anyone. At least one of 'em should have some kinda confidence at any one time. It really should be Mitz's turn soon.)
I love fairies though they're awesome they project auras and float instead of walk hahaha AND THEY HAVE TINY CASTLES THEY CAN LIVE IN all you need is that and a bathroom and you're set
Landline internet is down, mum is currently yelling at techs. Funtimes~
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:50 pm

Oh, so Dick's supposed to chill out because Jerel's been watching the shopping network?
Pff, nah. Not even close. Mitz wouldn't have the capacity to control a psychic pokemon, besides. But a psycho, loving pokemon, that's another story.

Warm and fond might be what the Master is aiming for and missing, but in time he'll realise that there are small steps that he has to make towards progress.

Max wraps himself around Jet, clicks his tongue, and then clicks the kettle on. /Now/ the kettle's boiling, he smiles. (...so, uh, does that mean that Mitz being how he is, with the whole not being sure about fucking anything thing, is that hard on Jerel? Because Mitz hates it too. He doesn't mean to be like this. He'll -- Mitz frowns and nods, all determined -- he'll quit it.)
uuggggh I know but their wings are stupid looking :[
BOO
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:23 pm

No, it wasn't the shopping network. And jerel doesn't think Dick could chill out any more if he tried.
Mitz would probably never have another pokemon. Sylveon would be too jealous.

He'll get there. The Doctor doesn't even realise something's missing.

Jet smirks. Much more like it. How can Max claim to keep Jet satisfied if he can't even master the kettle? (Sometimes it's tough. Like always deciding what to eat or whatever. But Mitz'll figure it out one day, Jerel's sure of it.)
There are different wing styles in CAS!
Now the gardener is here and everything is noisy twitch twitch
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:45 pm

Eh, Jerel's probably right. Dick kisses up his neck while he talks. Do you even get shopping channels here?
Or he'd only have pokemon that sylveon approved of. It's a very friendly psycho! It'd be veeeery interested in Snooze and Mouse.

And then one day it's all very natural. Though the Master really does have to modify every part of the Doctor's morality core. If he doesn't, he'll never have any fun and they'll always fight exactly how they would have if he hadn't made a perfect fantasy model of The One Who Got Away Over And Over Again.

Mmff. He got distracted. Does Jet want a biscuit? (But they have Max and Jet now. So Jerel can relax a little.)
I knoooooooow but they're silly :[
*pets*
I am broken with tiredness and I ate rotten cucumber so I feel awful so I will likely be gone when you reply so I will bid you goodnight GOODNIGHT THE NOC I hope the gardener fucks off~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:31 pm

Babe, Jerel didn't have TV until he moved in with Dick. What Dick knows is what Jerel knows. Jerel's voice gets gradually more sluggish as Dick's kisses trail on.
Snooze's vulpix is probably very rarely apart from him. It would be the first line of defence of anything or anyone being interested in Snooze. Snooze would leave someone in the dust if his vulpix didn't approve of them.

Perhaps not /every/ part. He still needs to put up some kind of protest, try to save some people for some reason. Otherwise the Master will have changed him too much. He won't be the Doctor anymore.

Don't think Jet doesn't realise what Max is doing. He can't have sugar in his tea, so he has biscuits instead. Jet's wise to Max's tricks. (He can. And Mitz can let himself be more confident, right?)
I like the round ones in, like, white or yellow.
The gardener had a broken arm so his sons did the yard and he came inside to chat and he agreed to take away my old bed and desk and pick up a new one for me if the furniture place doesn't deliver! (a bed is my birthday present) So that worked out in my favour!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:49 am

Jerel knows way more about what goes on in this damp country than Dick does.
I imagine they wouldn't have out too much by choice. Maybe they're thrust into an ~adventure~ together.

There might be a lot of trial and error involved. I can see the Master making Doctorbot entirely morally defunct and then getting bored and tweaking him a little.

Max blinks innocently. Does that mean Jet doesn't want a biscuit? (It's not like he just switches it off, Jerel.)
After further inspection, the white looks way nicer. As does black!
Sweet! New beeeeeeeeeeed nice
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Jerel moans softly. That's 'cause Dick gets distracted by American news.
The usual? Team Rocket stealin' up the pokemans, and the trainers have to band together to get their babies back? Only because the pokemans are so capable and awesome they rescue themselves, heh.

The Doctor would be disturbed by his own behaviour as his morals are restored, heh. That would be a weird backwards process. Like Angelus to Angel, but /slowly/.

That means Jet will eat half of Max's biscuit. They can share it. (But he can try. Fake it 'til you make it? That's how Jerel works.)
One is like glitter and the other almost like smoke~ recently I have been doing apocalypse challenges and the torn up werewolf clothes are great for that!
Cannot /wait/ I have not been able to sleep in my old bed for way too long so this is my solution and my birthday is an excuse to extricate money from family members to pay for iiiiiiit! HOORAY
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:53 pm

Dick presses his smile against Jerel's Adam's apple, because it means he gets to feel and hear the moan. He gets distracted by news, fullstop. But most of British news is "so it rained a lot and now people have water in their house, also sports" it's tough not to switch the channel over.
It'd be better to have Team Rocket kidnap the trainers and then the touchy and suspicious pokemon can band together to save them.

Yeah, so the Master will find that very amusing to watch.

Can they? Gee, thanks, Jet. (Yeah. Sure. Okay, Jerel.)
hmmmmmm well accidentally lost one wing of my legacy in the move to another town (it literally just lost them. They're gone) so apocalypse you saaaaaaaay
SNEAKY I'm thinking about getting another uke or maybe some Hawaiian lookin' clothes for gigs.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:28 pm

If they had a supernatural news channel, Dick'd never get off the couch. Sometimes a little mundane can be good, Jerel points out. He's having a little trouble focusing with Dick's warm breath on the sensitive skin of his neck.
/Awesome/. No one would think a Sylveon and a Vulpix could save anyone. That'll learn 'em.

All of the "what have I /done/"s might get a little repetitive. He might consider switching up the Doctor's language programming so at least he gets some variety.

Don't be so hasty with the sarcasm. Jet was going to suggest they attempt to share the snack without using their hands. (It's worth a shot, Mitz.)
I have not even tried that move to another town feature, I'm scared of it ruining everythiiiiing. Yes, apocalypse! I start with a tent, an all-in-one bathroom and a campfire, with a property full of weeds and dirt, in an empty town, with Sims with no hair and ragged clothes. Then see how far I get til I get bored!
YOU SHOULD GET A WHOLE LOT OF LEIS then you can hand out one to s special person at each gig and later on be like HEY WHO GOT LAID/LEI'D LAST TIME GET UP HERE AND SING WITH ME ahahahahhahahahha
today I was so miserable it was muggy and I had a mighty bad reaction to my shower and I have been nauseous and easily irritated by noise /all day/ I don't get it it's like two weeks til my next period what the frick frack paddy whack is going on
...And so how are youuuu better than me I hope~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:12 am

If there was a supernatural news channel then Dick would never be here because he'd always feel like he had to go to every single crisis. This is the only reason why he's not signed up to Jerel's brother's website because you /know/ he'd be a delight on that thing. Dick pulls back enough to smile at Jerel.
Cute doesn't mean cowardly, after all.

I don't know, I think the Master would get a kick out of saying 'what have I /done/' in a mocking tone along with the Doctor.

Max hums like he's unsure. He doesn't know if he can be trusted to keep his hands to himself. (Mmhm.)
I would change that up with /one/ other sim survivor group to keep the bloodlines interesting, but that sounds like fuuuuuun.
oh god that is so cheesy
hahaha oh man you sound like you got all my period woes because I am flying through these first couple of days without the usual bullshit. THAT BEING SAID maybe you're just ovulating on an angry side. My left is the /worst/. It always kicks off like a week or two weeks before I'm supposed to leak. Wheeeeeee tmi
I am pretty good! Yesterday's gig was interesting and we nailed it with only a few hiccups and now I have the house to myself. I've been eating macadamia nuts and cranberries, practicing and playing the sims. And watching Gossip Girl for some reason??? Anyway it's rekindling my love for upper east side 'verse.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:18 am

A delight? Is that what they're calling it these days? Jerel's pretty sure Dick means pain in the arse. Though, to be honest, Jerel likes it when Dick is a pain in the arse, he smiles right back.
These guys are cute with certain snobby personality tics that means THOSE HUMANS ARE OURS DAMMIT GIVE THEM BACK

And then leaving the Doctor all tied up in wires under the TARDIS console, yes, we know his tricks.

He really wants that biscuit all to himself, doesn't he. (Don't do that. Don't go all monosyllabic.)
I never stay interested long enough to worry about bloodlines, snicker. But it is so much fuuuuuuun last time I did it I did things like I could take away one bramble patch a day, and on Sundays everyone's clothes got a little nicer and hair got a little longer and the grass got a little greener because they had survived another week! Unfortunately for the athletic skill you have to cheat a tiny bit and get them a radio (just call it battery powered) for the first level but after that they can jog /everywhere/, it's great, level 7 or 8 has them jogging from literally one end of Sunset Valley to the other
cheese is delicious
Dude I have never thought about if it's different depending on which side the egg comes from. I'm gonna have to pay attention and think about that.
man you have had a lovely time, that sounds awesome
BITCHY RICH KIDS VERSE with the beautiful apartments mmmmmmmm
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:42 am

Dick's a delight /and/ a pain in the ass. That's why Jerel likes him.
Along with a lot of weirdo fairy moves and lighting people on fire.

Only if the Doctor gets unruly.

Not so much that as he's worried about his wandering hands. (Technically it was two syllables --- and /technically/ it wasn't even a word so it can't be mono or anything else syllabic.)
Hmmmmm I think I might give it a shot some time. Right now I'm trying to rekindle my interest in my lost Oakes project.
At this point I can /feel/ them going, it's fucked up.
OKAY SO HEAR ME OUT so obviously Mouse is like top tier kind of stuff, daddy's little girl but Lucy's going to be one of those society moms who is always suggesting Mouse put down the carbs and get something low-fat. I kind of want to steal the idea from this show and have Mitz be the little brother who is being kept in a psych ward (and also in secret) for depression because Helen is awful and Jerel is always trying to break him out for poker nights and parties while arguing with Helen in group therapy. Snooze struck lucky with Romana, obviously, but she also fought really hard to get Snooze into the fancy private school they all go to because they had a late-night heart to heart about how Snooze might want to be a fancy chef and connections are important in this town.
Aside, Thaey is still awful and a playboy being pushed into Dartmouth by his father, Zop's mother is a very famous and slightly smothering in vogue artist. boom
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:52 am

He's a delightful pain in the arse, Jerel agrees. Jerel does more than like him, hey, don't forget.
Sounds damn perfect. Everyone be like 'oh aw look at the -- ' *gets roasted and strangled*

That's the usual word to describe the Doctor, heh.

What does he possibly think Jet would do to his wandering hands? (Jerel abruptly stops hugging Mitz. Fine. Be like that.)
It seems to be going pretty well?
that is really weird
All of that sounds dead on. Every time Lucy suggests a new diet for Mouse I bet Mouse sits down at her laptop and prints off four studies as to how that diet makes you die faster or get wrinkles faster or something. Smugly. Also Mitz and Mouse meet at one of the parties Jerel manages to get Mitz into and it's like instant bff/love at first sight, and Jerel is like 'i have made a huge mistake'. I am willing to bet, also, that Snooze and Romana have a deal with the school that they don't reveal Snooze is a former foster child because Romana won't have Snooze suffering the social stigma so Snooze gets to struggle with that every day, woo! also that sounds like thaey and zop are gonna be step-brothers, you mentioning just one's father and one's mother, are they going to be sexy step-brothers
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:02 am

Yeah, he knows. Jerel like-likes him. Dick sighs, all lovestruck and smitten.
Perfection.

The Master is used to the Doctor's default level of unruly. When he gets to Unruly, he'll get the wires out.

Ohhhh, you know what? Max just doesn't know. He smiles slowly. (No, no, no, no, sorry. Sorry. He just - he's a dick, for a start, and, and he's not as convinced as Jerel is that it's going to be easy. But he's going to try. Promise. Sorry?)
Mitz could meet Mouse at a party or they could be old friends from yeeeeears ago, HE COULD MEET SNOOZE AT A PARTY THOUGH and poor Snooze but Romana would only be looking after him as much as she could. And NO haha no, no, but Thaey's mom is dead and I can't remember about Zop's dad, sooooo.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:08 am

He might even send Dick a note asking him to be his valentine, if Dick plays his cards right, Jerel grins.
And then the pokemon just carefully pad-pad-pad into the cell and are like 'well come on what are you waiting for silly humans let's go'

The Doctor could, at various levels of morality, be excited or apprehensive. Or terrified.

Jet could turn them into something, he suggests. (Jerel didn't say it would be /easy/, he says, crossly. It's never easy. All he thinks is that both of them can try.)
They were teeny tiny friends and then Mitz vanished and then Mouse seems him years later at a party and is like 'dude where have you /been/ I have so much to tell you come and sit down and here have a drink and natter natter natter' and Mitz has never felt so comfortable since before the institution and he's just mindblown and Jerel is all 'fuck I have made a /huge/ mistake'.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:19 am

He miiiiiiiight. He might. If he thought Jerel wanted to go steady. Puppydog eyes.
All they have to do is wade through the bodies on the way out.

All of those states appeal to the Master in different ways. He might have to have a remote control for that.

Not everything has to be turned into something. Shocking idea, magic-fingers: Use your hands. (Okay. Alright. Mitz pats Jerel gently, carefully. Okay? Jerel.)
Jereeeeeeeel why is it a huge mistake
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:41 am

Is Dick gonna give him his letterman jacket? Jerel has to be serious about these things.
And be slightly wary of their pokemon. Or at least awed.

Just in the middle of a completely casual conversation, completely changing the Doctor's countenance. I love it.

Jet gasps mockingly as he pokes Max. Why, Max is right! They work! (Jerel nods. Okay.)
because now neither of them are his they are each other's grumpyfrown
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:46 am

Mm. He never really did the jock thing. But he could sew up a badass imitation, if Jerel doesn't mind? It's not good enough, but it's all Dick can do to keep Jerel interested in going steady with him, along with all the movie dates and sockhops Dick's planning.
I don't know! Mitz has weird fear responses. He's terrified of things he should really not be terrified by and he just kind of accepts things that would scare a sane person.

Thoroughly entertaining!

Max gets it right sometimes, he winks. Then puts a biscuit in his mouth and holds it in his teeth. (Mitz smiles. Wicked. Uh. Wanna sneak to the kitchen and get a snack?)
Don't worry, Jerel, Mitz will get found out like he always does and have to be carted back before anyone finds out the truth (because likely Mitz will want to stay away from his mother's ire and just lie about where he's been)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:53 am

And milkshakes. Dick has to buy Jerel a milkshake with a cherry on top, it's only tradition. Jerel pouts.
'of course my pokemon nearly or actually killed people to save me duh'

Does he do it only when he gets bored or just anytime?

Jet slides his hands up under Max's shirt to rest on his stomach and leans in to bite at the biscuit. (Only like /always/.)
But then Mouse will end up being the one to comes bust Mitz out for adventures and Jerel will end up hanging out at Mitz's closed window waiting for a response that's not gonna come. (unless Dick is an in-patient at the next window??)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:58 am

If he could, Dick would fly Jerel to a real malt shop and buy him the most stereotypical milkshake while rockin' blues plays on the jukebox. But for now he'll probably have to settle for Eddie Rocket's.
'what they don't usually do that'

I would say anytime but it really wouldn't be. He would forget most of the time that he can do it and then remember in a shining moment and play around for a little while, cheer himself up, and then get back to normal.

As soon as Jet as a bite taken, Max spits out his half to the sink and plants a kiss on Jet's lips. (Yes! Shit, uh, he means, yes, Mitz whispers.)
One of these days, they're going to find that window barred. And, hm, I don't think Dick would be in there. He's far too good at hiding and burying his feelings. But he'd probably hear Jerel every other night when he's sleeping beside Jason's bed and one night pop his head out.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:06 pm

Jerel literally climbs Dick to kiss him hard enough to bruise. He loves Dick so much.
Weirdo. /affectionate

Oh my gosh Master you are adorable sometimes.

Jet kisses Max back, easy and warm. And probably manages to bite his bit of the biscuit neatly in half and give it to Max, sans slobber. (Jerel wraps his arm around Mitz's shoulders. C'mon, then.)
That'll be the day Jerel picks the keys from Helen's pocket and has a spare set cut at the locksmiths (and rejoices quietly for a little while that now only he has access to Mitz, not Mouse, hahaaaa). And if Dick startles Jerel then Jerel will probably fall out of the tree. Oops.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:14 pm

Dick kisses back while laughing, only with delight. He loves Jerel right back. ...wanna go get a milkshake, gorgeous?
Mitz is well aware and very self-conscious about it, obviously, but if it means he gets to have friends like sylveon then he doesn't care.

NO HE IS NOT

Show off, Max mutters. (Can probably leave them, the dorks, because Mitz will find another way to upset Jerel and Jerel will find another way to upset Mitz. Brothers.)
Mitz can text Mouse, don't worry. He won't be cut off from her. And he'll be overjoyed to see Jerel turn up out of nowhere. Also, that's hilarious but Dick will be so worried because he's made out of cotton candy and will (if the tree is tall enough) just jump a ridiculous distance to climb down and check on Jerel or run downstairs to help him.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:19 pm

He really does. How on /earth/ did Dick know? Jerel squeezes Dick tightly.
It's like Mitz with a daemon. Someone who understands and accepts Mitz unconditionally right from the start, protects him, and is there for cuddling, and Mitz grows up kind of okay!

YES HE IS coochie coochie cooooooooo

Jet doesn't think Max minds. (idjits)
Both of them will probably think the other is an in-patient. Talk about all kinds of careful handling.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:31 pm

Dick's a mindreader like that. Then he stands up and takes Jerel with him, only with a little effort.
Understands /completely/. Because he does have Jerel a lot of the time, but Mitz confuses the hell out of Jerel.

he is going to set his Doctorbot to kill

Max didn't say anything about /minding/. (entirely. Max is their Bobby and he agrees a lot)
Dick's gentle cheerfulness and calmly asking Jerel if he needs help, always keeping his hands where Jerel can see them but really subtly.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:53 pm

Jerel cackles as his feet leave the ground. Can they have one milkshake with two straws? Oh, no, wait. Both of them have pretty intense appetites. That's not a good idea.
He really does. Jerel constantly expects Mitz to go one way and Mitz goes in the opposite direction, or back the way he came, or stands in the one spot. It's /confusing/.

that will be interesting

Jet grins at Max and slides his hands further up Max's chest. He better not. (only instead of balls Max says bollocks)
Jerel would be seven kinds of dazed from the fall, but aware enough to say that he's fine, just a bit of a tumble, are you okay mysterious stranger who fell from the sky?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:00 pm

It'll end up a bloodbath, it's true, Dick agrees sagely. But they can get /giant/ milkshakes.
It's the expecting that fucks them both up, then! Mitz is aware that Jerel expects /something/ from him, but he's never sure what so he's always looking for direction and when he doesn't get it then he mentally implodes a little.

It would be interesting talking Doctorbot to planets he's saved and switching him to kill. It'll be a punishment, I think. When the Master's particularly angry. Like, waaaaay angry. It's a move he wouldn't do on a clear mind, because it seems too much like tempting the Doctor to run from him.

After all theses years, he would suddenly mind? He's too set in his ways for that. (Aww, yes.)
Haha, well, mysterious stranger who climbed down the tree after him. Dick. It's his name, not an insult. Sometimes an insult. Most just his name though. Here - he'll help. Stand up slow, though, okay?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:11 pm

Jerel didn't even think of that. Dick truly has a wondrous mind.
A lot of the time Jerel can give some direction! But he doesn't want to /control/ Mitz, that's what Helen always does. He wants Mitz to be able to make his own choices.

There will always be a part of the Doctorbot that is sentient, the memories and instincts he downloaded from the TARDIS' mental imprints. Things he hasn't programmed and can't predict. Exciting, at times! At other times...

Stodgy old Max, Jet teases. Stuck in the mire. (snicker)
Jerel's okay, he swears. He moves slowly for both of their benefits. He only accepts Dick's hand after Dick offers it. He knows how Mitz gets about being touched sometimes.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:23 pm

Dick snorts. Yeah, yeah, lay it on thick, why doncha. He'll get their coats.
Mitz is a fan of making his own choices until his choices might end up upsetting someone he cares about, or someone who has some opinion he cares about, or someone in a particular position of authority related to his situation. Then he thinks it's probably best if he's just told what to do so he can do it right.

At other times it's a massive headache for the Master.

The biggest stick in the mud there is. A dusty old queen with a comfy bedsit and his doting family. ...that doesn't really sound like him at all, actually, now that he thinks about it. 'Cept for the doting family part.
Dick smiles when Jerel takes his hand. Okay, well. Good thing they're close to doctors and stuff. He should probably check for concussion, just in case. So... Dick didn't get his name, mysterious falling stranger?
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:34 pm

That implies he's going to be able to take his hands off Jerel's butt.
Jerel thinks that every once in a while Mitz should just choose for himself, to make himself happy.

Poor thing. Regretting his life's work so soon?

Jet was just going to say, he dusted Max just last night. Honestly.
Jerel. Well--he rolls his eyes--Jeremiah. But, Jerel. Nice to meet you. He let's Dick hoist him up onto his feet. He knows what to check for, with concussions?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:40 pm

...he has to do what now? Nuh-uh, no, they're not going for milkshakes, Dick didn't read the fineprint.
See, the funny thing is that most of the time he doesn't think it's that big a deal. He doesn't have to make all of his own choices. But, say, if Helen demanded Mitz not see Mouse or Snooze? He'd take a little while to get there but he'd reply with a firm-for-him "No, mother".

No, he's regretting some freedoms granted to his life's work. And how important those freedoms are to keep lives interesting.

He did, Max remembers. Dusted him off and nearly shook the house down.
Sure he does. Spend enough time around here, you pick up some stuff. Dick waves his hands. And the family butler is ex-SAS, so he's kind of easy to pick up hints from. But whatever, he doesn't have to. But he'd feel a lot better if Jerel -- that's a cool nickname -- at least let him call a doctor or nurse or something.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:49 pm

To get the coats, Jerel reminds him. Also probably if they're going to sit in the booth across from each other? But at all other points--elevator, walking, ordering, all that--Dick can probably manage to have at least one hand on Jerel's arse.
Jerel would be /so damn proud/.

Is this a hate it and love it kind of thing?

It's the only way to dust, Jet grins. And Max isn't so old. But he is, Jet says firmly, the queen of this comfy bedsit castle.
No, it's okay. Jerel really is fine. Dick doesn't need to disturb anyone for him (he wouldn't want to get Dick in trouble, he doesn't say, because just the /mention/ of trouble might be enough to cause panic). Just check his eyes, the usual. Jerel smiles at Dick. Family butler, huh?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:56 pm

Aaaugh, Dick sighs loudly and dramatically. Can they order milkshakes for delivery, is that a thing that happens?
Secretly, so will Helen. Mitz will be terrified.

Most definitely. It stresses him out at worst and brings meaning to his lives at best.

He's pretty kingly, Max reminds Jet. And the boys have already covered that Jet is the mum. That makes him the queen. All these years living so close to the West End and avoiding becoming a queen and here we are, Jet. Here we are.
Dick motions for Jerel to get closer to him, at his own pace. Once he's close enough he, very gently, checks Jerel for any signs of any obvious trauma. Yeah, he says in a distracted tone. Family butler. Dick's--he guesses--foster dad has a butler. But he's practically family, instead of family employed.

I should sleeeeeep. Or, really, play a little bit of Sims and then sleeeeeeep
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:44 pm

Probably not. But they do have milk, ice cream and big glasses.

At all the positive responses?

Brings meaning to his lives? That's incredibly romantic.

Yes, Jet agrees, smiling at Max. Here we are. Still. Jet /supposes/ he could be the queen. What is it? Neck high, shoulders straight, think murder and walk?

Jerel admires Dick's eyes, silently to himself. So focused, such a clear deep blue, so bright... He isn't sure what to make of Dick's story, and wonders if it's a delusion--if one of the chefs or nurses here serves as this butler person, and a therapist for this foster dad. So he doesn't question it. That must be nice, he says, to have someone around like that. How are Jerel's pupils?

I am sorry I left you hanging, I was suddenly drawn away for caaaaaaap caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal so many cap feels s o b b i n g
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:21 am

If Jerel doesn't want to go out, Dick would understand... He squeezes Jerel's ass a little.

No, no. He would be terrified of the consequences of his actions.

Oh, stop, no it isn't. It's cold fact.

Yeah, Jet could probably stay away from those queenly doings. He's already scary enough.

Dilated, Dick says simply. But Jerel's fine. He's tracking movement just fine and there's no slurred speech or anything. So. Wanna go back inside?

Caaaaaaaap oh my god the feelings so many feelings mostly GOOD BOY GOOD BOY FOR GETTING THAT KIND OF MIND-WASHING RIGHT LOOKIT YOU GOOD BOY
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:21 pm

Jerel pushes his arse back into Dick's grip and hooks one arm tighter around Dick's neck so he can free up his other hand to play with Dick's hair. He twirls it into a cowlick, grinning at Dick. What does /Dick/ want?
Depending on what his actions are, I'm sure Jerel would try to block anything negative. Definitely not a good idea to have a negative reaction to Mitz's first proper choice, that isn't going to encourage repetition. oh god he sounds like a shrink shoot him
Romantic and gooey.
Max says the nicest things.
Back inside? Jerel echoes, a little confused. Oh, yeah, Dick should probably go back to his room. Could he get back up the tree, do you think? Jerel can do it well enough.
is that directed towards the writers?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:51 pm

Dick shrugs. He's torn between making up milkshake and/or dairy puns until Jerel laughs so hard he starts crying or making out for hours. But they could do that here or at a place with milkshakes.
Mitz never tells him when he does, it's fiiiiiiine.

No. No, not anything of the sort. It's cold and factual and heartless and not romantic.

He does, yeah. Jet fell for a romantic.
Dick smiles slowly. He's not a patient. Dick's little brother is - he looks up and counts rooms - in that room. Drugged up and sleeping right now but, well, Dick doesn't like to leave him alone. ...where's Jerel's room? Dick'll climb there with him, if he wants.
The writers and Sebastian whats his face.
HELLO THERE the Sims just crashed and I am upset about that HOW ARE YOU
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Mostly Jerel just wants Dick's milkshake to bring him to the yard. That's kind of all Jerel's got. Dick's got more puns?
It's worse when he doesn't get told, that means he's basically just getting let go to sound like his mother and that's /terrifying/ to Jerel, he doesn't want to believe that he inherited anything from her (when in fact he inherited just about everything from her).

It's beautiful and sweet and candlelit.

Completely unlike him. He always preferred the tough no-nonsense types.
Jerel feels something inside him crack at the thought of someone else being here to take care of their little brother. He's struck speechless for a moment, just opening his mouth like a fish.
"but I knew him"
HELLO I just came back from the Sims in order to download mods to try a new challenge I found (mostly just a 'hahhaa have 14 kids AND ROLL NEW STUFF E'RRYDAY' challenge). My Sims has not yet crashed today and I am praying it does not crash because the temptation to go on tumblr for game of thrones stuff is /strong/
unfortunately I just finished grabbing all the mods so I am now off to figure out how they work &heaaaaaarts;! (I could return if I need something else)
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:25 pm

Mm, he's got nothing right now. He's working on building on 'dairy godmother' but it's not ready yet.
Jerel is very much like Helen. And, probably, before Mitz was born he would have heard that a lot from any family he might have met when very young. But just before Mitz turned up, Helen started to get weird and drove all aunts and uncles away so it would be easy to have the seeds of resentment take hold.

It's awful knowledge that they both hold and don't talk about. The Master is ashamed of it and the Doctor feels guilt over it.

That's why Max pretends so hard.
Dick waits for a few seconds, then licks his lips and looks behind them to the building. Or... he could walk Jerel inside and make sure no-one tries to get mad at him?
The whole blank slate scene spoke to me, man, that is just what I am about in movies. Heartbreaking and horrible and soulful and cruel and yes just yes
HAVE FUN I am going to go through the last day of work that I lost because I just don't think about saving my games as often as I should, sigh. I WILL SEE YOU AFTER SIMS I GUESS have fun with your challenge~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:57 am

Jerel should probably leave him in peace to pun and not bump and grind against him, then?
It's easy to go from 'aw, you're just like your mother' to 'ugh, you're just like your mother'. And Jerel would be furiously against anyone saying 'ugh' to him, he's extremely dedicated to being popular.

That the Master is a romantic?

Jet appreciates it. He can't have his reputation ruined over a brief fling, pf.
That's--Jerel shakes his head and manages to talk--it's all right, that's not necessary. Jerel doesn't go here, either. He doesn't live here. If Dick will believe it, he was here looking for his little brother, too.
I saw a thing today where someone pointed out that the reason why Bucky's hair was so long was that nobody cared enough to cut it they just used him and froze him and used him and froze him he probably was never even told to go have a shower or anything he's still got old crusted blood on him and smells like past explosions s o b b i n g
I save my games whenever I get up from my computer, like to go pee or whatever, because only then will I not be frustrated with how long it takes to save. Damn large files. :S
helloooooooo I am diving back into the Sims as I am home alone and won't get questioned about what I am doing every half hour wooooooooo~ hope your day went well and you managed to recover your lost work!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:29 am

Dick whines wretchedly. Oh, maaaaan. Don't make him choose.
Poor baby. Helen has a lot of good features. Her personality just distracts from them. Maybe he'll figure that out some day.

No, that the Doctor gives him meaning.

A brief fling, huh? Way to cut to the core of Max.
Oh. Oh, wow, that sucks, he says. What he doesn't say is how curious he is about why his brother is there. He knows it's a faux pas, but Jason's so candid about his rage and substance abuse issues that he's become a little morbidly interested in other people in the institute. He looks up at the window closest to the tree apart from Jason's, searching more for a way to get his mind off the question than the actual room. ...is it the one that's all barred up?

That's lovely (obviously in a very sad way but also deliciousss)
I play games on my phone XD
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I just finished BrĂ¼tal Legend so now I guess I should go upstairs and play the Sims. Sigh. I also have a free house and that means I don't know what to doooooooooo I HOPE YOU HAVE GOOD SIMS TIMES
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down