[Pernverse] A Transfer to High Reaches Weyr

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Pernverse] A Transfer to High Reaches Weyr

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:44 am

(Would it be possible for Yamareth to see T'yed and Z'tovan walking up at all? Or to have him swoop nearby, at least? I have no idea about weyrs except that they're made out of craters or something? I imagine like a termite mount but for people and giant fire lizards.)
Yamareth might be the only thing that T'yed feels affection for, however he might seem like he doesn't at times. He's almost soft when it comes to his dragon.

(It's all the power he's going to get, okay, and he loves it and it is his squishy
So many noms. They are annoyingly nommable. They should have their second date, though. We didn't get Zop to pass out.)
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:52 am

(Yeah, he could if he wanted to. He'll have to fly up to the weyr to get into it, and all the staircases are open to the inside of the Weyr. High Reaches is made of a couple of mountains, I'm pretty sure. Fort Weyr is cut into a mountain. Benden is the one that's two craters.)
As all good riders are. Z'tovan finally spies the weyr meant for the new rider - the closest one to the ground out of the series that was given to the new wing - and stops. "It's this one. Yamareth can come up, if he likes."

(squish it tight, then, Thaey.
Heh. No, we didn't. That could be fun! Zop would be so nervous.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:16 pm

(Cool. Nice to know.)
"He's on his way," T'yed says tiredly, just as Yamareth passes them. The rush of air is actually a little settling instead of throwing T'yed off whatever balance he has left.

That is because you need me around.

Don't be arrogant, Thaey chides back fondly.

(He will hold onto it until it breaks
No, Zop, don't be nervous. Look at how well Thaey treated you on your first date! You only bled a little and he even dealt with your aftercare. Treated like a freaking princess, I tell you.
I will likely sleep soon. Hopefully, anyway.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:20 pm

(::dumps information everywhere:: )
Z'tovan watches the brown fly up past them and backwing to settle on the edge of the weyr. "He's beautiful," he says without thinking. He really is, gorgeously muscled and almost as big as some bronzes at High Reaches. T'yed wasn't just being over-proud of his dragon.

I told you as much.

You have little taste when you're proddy.

(sigh
but now he /knows/ he likes Thaey, and he knows how well they get on together, and what if Thaey decides he's bored /now/?
okaaaaaay)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:26 pm

(Do! It's interesting and it means I don't have to read the books XD My only problem, really, because I'm mildly confident that I know that things are supposed to go where, even if I don't know what they mean [the food, the medicine, etc], is that I don't know the parlance. I guess that is what I mean. Yes. The way they talk.)
T'yed pauses again, but not to catch his breath. He likes to be proud of Yamareth and seeing him perch magnificently helps that by miles. "Yes," he agrees simply. "He is."

Yamareth looks down at them, amusement whirling around his thoughts. He's not so vain to want to agree with them, but he's not about to disagree.

(squeeze it still it cracks and shatters and then he will get more
Why would he be bored? He still has a bunch of other things to try. He didn't even get to the knives. Or the taser. Part of him really wants Zop over his lap with that paddle he fell in love with, too. Something simple. He had Ideas. Definitely not bored.
I took pain meds but no luck so far. How are you feeling?)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:33 pm

(It is a bit more obtuse than it has to be. I keep forgetting things and then suddenly remembering them.)
Z'tovan smiles when he sees the content blue whirling in the dragon's eyes. "Pleased to meet you, Yamareth. You, rider, should go lie down again."

(SIGH
He called Zop boring the first time they met. Zop /is/ boring. Thaey'll figure that out eventually, once Zop passes out or cries or something, or once they go out on an actual date and Zop can't keep up his end of the conversation.
Slightly better than this morning, but I still don't want to anything. Sorry the meds are not working. :<)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:39 pm

(Oooh like what also what are the eye colors)
"T'yed," he supplies. It's so odd to have to introduce himself. He was /known/. Here, he's nobody. Yamareth spreads his wings out, resettling himself.

He's polite.

To you, it seems. He's been pushy and annoying to me.

If you insist on being difficult -

Will you nag me while I try to sleep, or are you just getting in what you can now before that time?

T'yed sighs and shakes his head, realising that he just agreed to rest. "Yamareth is pleased with you, managing to get me to rest. Though it has yet to happen," he says, mostly for his dragon's benefit.

(SMILE
Zop wasn't boring until he pulled out the reputation thing. Thaey knows for a fact that it really bothers anyone, dom/me or sub, in any club anywhere to be called boring. It's a lazy insult, but it niggles away at someone. And it worked for Zop - maybe a little too well. Thaey can lead a conversation, it'll be okay. And he likes crying. He's more of a sadist than most people even know about.
I hope you don't have to do anything, aw. And, that is okay. It is my own fault for not just taking the mega ones. Two more replies!)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:46 pm

(there's a good description here: http://amcalmaron.deviantart.com/art/Pernese-Dragon-Eye-Colours-202745666)

"T'yed. Pleased to meet you, as well," Z'tovan says, and despite his initial distrust, it's not just a formality. "It's my job to get riders to do what they don't want to for their own good. Luckily, their dragons are often a help in that." He smiles up at the brown, giving him a lazy half-salute. To T'yed, he says, "If you get to your mat, I can dose you again."

(he belongs in Desert Bluffs
/pictures Thaey licking tears off Zop's face
It's still niggling on Zop's end. He's afraid Thaey'll think he's a poser, too. He /can/ go a lot harder than they did the first time they played, he swears. And, well, he wants Thaey to think he's interesting outside of that, too. So he wants to be able to talk to him without saying something stupid and coming off as a brat again.
all right!)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:55 pm

(Oooh, stuff and things. ...everything is mating.)

T'yed nods, returning the pleasantries non-verbally. He makes his way into the weyr and settles. "I will barely be myself for a sevenday, with these doses," he grumbles.

(Nah, too much competition. He likes being top dog without much effort. He could realise be a Night Vale/Desert Bluffs liaison, though!
Licking, no. Getting uncomfortably close and wiping the tears away slowly, however? Yes. He likes getting his face as close to Zop's as he can without kissing him.
Thaey actually isn't that doubtful of how far Zop can go. He should be pretty good at knowing when someone's going to break, since he tends to work towards that more often than not. But it was his first night and he decided about halfway through that he wanted a second night to happen, so he eased off. He'll push a little further on the second night, then have a third scene, then a real date. Then he can get away with inviting Zop to his place and really lay into him.
Wow, Thaey essay. But, hm. Zop might bore Thaey a little if he goes on about maths. But he does like the idea of Zop taking over a class and holding attention. He likes the idea of a sub with a little power. It means he has more power by default. And that'll make him interested. Zop will probably still be a brat, though. It's Zop.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:06 pm

(yeaaaaaaah.)

"That's why you're not meeting your new wing for a few sevendays. It's no good being introduced to a man when he's insensible with fellis." Z'tovan finds a cup on one of the low stone shelves cut into the wall - let no one say High Reaches isn't well-appointed - and pours out the dose by eye, then hands it to T'yed. "I'll visit you every day or two."

(Ick.
Resulting in a great deal of Zop biting his lip to avoid trying to kiss him, no doubt. And to try not to wail in Thaey's face, because that would be awkward.
Until Thaey has really let go with him, Zop will be nervous about proving himself. He's been left before because he scared people, or because he didn't break as fast or as easily as expected; he's never had to worry about someone potentially being willing to go farther than he is.
Zop tries very hard not to go on about that unless he's talking to a student or someone who's actively expressing interest. Geek problems, you know? But he still does a little bit. And yes. Yes, he will be. But he'd rather avoid doing it by accident.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:15 pm

(dragons why are you all about sex)

T'yed eyes the cup, then sighs and drinks it all down. "Sounds spectacular," he says sarcastically. He winces and, nearby, Yamareth flaps his wings worriedly. "...I have not eaten in two days," he sulks, having dealt with his dragon's pestering him to tell all of his problems. "I will need a weyrling to bring me some food."

(fuuuuuuun talking to Harry about the takeover bid in Night Vale, sneering and bumping into temp!Mitz and making him drop his report sheets, laughing his way out of the building because he's safe, isn't he, he's not working in the same department as Mitz and there's nothing he can do
Thaey just wants to wreck Zop any way he can. If he's crying and shaking and holding back from taking a kiss, that's just another type of wrecking.
Should be interesting when he finally lets loose. Maybe he will do that at the club. Scare everyone senseless and still have Zop nuzzling his hand afterwards. And, well, this is the exact reason why Thaey doesn't go on about politics. He has Opinions, but they are the kind of opinions that divide a party or bore the socks off of people. So he understands and can keep conversation light. Honestly, I think their first real date will start out as small talk and then lead to Thaey dirty talking at Zop until he wants to order him to jack off in the restroom.
I sleep noooooooow because I should, not because I want to because this is all very interesting. Sigh. GOODNIGHT THE FREO I hope you feel better in the morning~ <333)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:26 pm

(I don't know they have so many other cool things going on. or could.)

"I'll send someone up," Z'tovan promises. "The headwoman always has stew on the fire." He lets Hescath know to thank Yamareth for that prodding.

(Mitz should totally kill him dead. Mouse thinks he's rather dashing.
There's no hope for Zop. None. He can't even.
Zop would kind of love for everyone to see that. Hey, look, he isn't broken or completely wrong in the head. Thaey likes him for what he is. And, Zop would actually like to hear some of his Opinions, or at least the divisive ones. He's not a huge follower of politics, only votes in major elections. And Zop will, then, start out nervous and snarky, and slowly degenerate into blushing and being unable to look up and shifting in his seat.
Okaaaaaay goodnight the Sin I hope you feel better also <3<3)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:59 am

(Well, we will have them happen. ...while also making all the dragons frick.)

I'm sure Hescath will be very, very grateful. T'yed props himself up on his elbows. "My thanks. And thanks in advance; I will not be an easy patient." He knows that without having Yamareth reminding him.

(Mouse thinks Thaey is dashing? Mitz'll slash his throat with his bare hands.
None whatsoever! That's how Thaey likes it.
Well, he might be broken or completely wrong in the head, but it's a kind of broken or wrong that matches Thaey's broken or wrong. And Zop can get those Opinions out, though it might take a while before Thaey speaks plainly about politics. He's one of those right-wing democrats. Big ideas about companies and money and oil and such, but on a liberal side. It does mean that, since he's not got an actual position as such, he's still getting searched by parties. It's entirely possible he'll end up a liberal republican - they need the good publicity.
If he wants to sit there and be talked at until he comes where he is, that's fine with Thaey as well. They have all night. It would be a long process, but a fulfilling one.
I feel better! Which is good because I have yoga in half an hour. I hope you are feeling better~)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:26 am

(yeaaaah. well hey it's fun for forcing relationship building.)

"I had no illusions that you would be. Riders never are," Z'tovan tells him.
He goes to the bathing room and fills the cup full of water. When he returns, he kneels down by T'yed to leave it by his sleeping mat with the flask of fellis. "You can have another dose of fellis in three hours, but make sure you've eaten something first. And try to sleep. If you have any new pain, or feel chilled, have your dragon send for mine."

(Mitz would do that over her? He's just the sweetest, isn't he.
He's going to go with "not broken or wrong", because he'd rather not be, and now he at least has /one/ argument against it. And Zop will listen, attentively, take a while to figure out how to align all these things Thaey is telling him with his own worldview, and eventually - maybe on date four or five - surprise him by starting to ask pointed questions beyond "so what does that mean"?
Does Thaey think that would work? Zop is honestly curious, he's never tried to come without being touched at all.
I am glad you're feeling better! Yoga! Awesomesauce. I am better, yes. Lots of sleep helped.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:39 am

(Forcing indeed. I'm kind of imagining T'yed and Z'tovan's dragons mirroring their actions. Like, Hescath going after Yamareth with confidence and direction and Yamareth being all 'really? you need to back off' and T'yed eventually being the same with Z'tovan.)

"Ah, yes," T'yed sighs and lays back down. "The 'friendly' one." He might be sulking a little at being alone. By rights, he should be making a certain bronzerider uncomfortable by flirting with Selly right now.

(Shucks, well. He just thinks that she's too perfect to not fight for.
Thaey doesn't think they're either of those things, but other people's thoughts are their own problem. Let them think what they want. He knows better. And Thaey will like it a lot when Zop starts to engage. A lot of it will be law-centric. He's probably wanting to go for state's attorney before anything else.
Thaey shrugs. Maybe. It depends on how good Zop's imagination is.
I nearly passed out! Embarrassing! And, yeah, I feel the same way. My throat thing is way better. We are healing~)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:22 am

(Hescath is going to be all over Yamareth, and Z'tovan may not mind that much? He's used to one-flight-stands.)

"If you want me to call her off Yamareth, say so. She's likely going to be rising in a few weeks." A brown rider isn't guaranteed to have the same proclivities of a green rider. T'yed might as easily be disgusted by the idea of his dragon flying a man's green. Better to get that out of the way now.

(And he says the loveliest things. Mouse would like to watch, if that's not too forward.
Zop's interested in law, or will be once Thaey starts teaching him about it. It's all logic and following precedent, and Zop likes that.
Zop's imagination is pretty good. If he's given somewhere to start.
Aw, man. Next time less passing out? And yes. yay! Probably just in time to catch the next winter cold going around.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:18 am

(T'yed would be used to them, but not at the same time as his dragon. Does that happen, do riders sleep around even when their dragons aren't into it? Or just the other way around?)

T'yed watches Z'tovan's face. "Mm. Ask me again when I'm well. I could be talked into some amount of destressing."

You are so charming.

T'yed smiles at Yamareth's jibe, but directs it at Z'tovan.

(Mitz blushes to his ears. Oh, well, yes, if she likes.
Thaey will gladly talk way too much about it all.
Thaey takes a breath. Well, if Zop needs a starting point - he drops his hand to his lap and cups himself. He's going to keep talking about using his and Zop's belts to tie him up in the restrooms and fuck him until he cries, if that helps any. Thaey's going to keep talking about this until dessert arrives.
Less passing out would be preferable. Sorry for the delay! I kept trying to reply but all the talking was happening around me. Hiiiiii)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:25 am

(They do, yeah. It doesn't have as much effect on the dragons as it does the other way around, but queen and greenriders still have to be careful when their dragons are near heat, since the rider having sex can set off a mating flight. Doubly careful when there's two golds who might go into heat soon.)

Z'tovan is too surprised to smile back, but his expression does soften. "I'll do that," he says.

(Mouse smiles widely. Oh, wonderful.
Zop likes listening to him.
Zop closes his eyes, thinking about that - Thaey's belt wrapped too tight around his arms, cold tile under his knees, knowing anyone could come in and see him choking on Thaey's cock - and shifts in his seat. Yeah, that's - please keep talking.
Hiiiiiiii! No worries. I am rereading old threads still? I don't know if this is a good idea. XD So many things.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:36 am

(Why for the carefulness if there's two golds rising at the same time?)

"Look forward to it," T'yed grunts as he puts his arm over his eyes again. "You may go now." He has no patience for any more conversation, no matter how much he wouldn't mind some company. He's indecisive and grumpy, which won't make for good first impressions for anyone here.

(Would - would Mouse like to come to Mitz's place to sharpen his knives some night? He has a hook or two, as well, if she's interested.
Thaey likes being listened to, even if he's rambling about things that will never change.
He'd like to make sure everyone knew. Look at this place, pet. It's so /nice/, and they're having such an expensive meal. No-one would say a thing but they would /know/, wouldn't they? They would take one look at Zop's face when Thaey sends him to the bathroom and know what a perfect slut he is.
Iiiiiiiii am rereading the Inception threads my own self. So many things is right, holy hell.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:49 am

(If they both rise at the same time, they'll fight. Sometimes one or both of them gets killed. And one dragon rising can set off another who's in heat, so sometimes if two of them look likely to rise at once, one will be sent off to another weyr.)

Z'tovan laughs. "Thanks for the permission, brownrider. I'll come by to check on you tomorrow. And I'll send that weyrling up." He stands and leaves the weyr, nodding to Yamareth on his way out.

(Oh! Mouse laughs a little. That sounds - yeah, she'd like that a lot.
He might be able to change them. That's why he's in politics, isn't it?
Zop looks down at the table, face burning, gritting his teeth. How would they know? They wouldn't know.
how do we do all these things?)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:08 am

(Ohhhhh okay that sounds dramatic. What happens to a rider if a dragon dies?)

T'yed hums and rolls over as Z'tovan leaves. Yamareth bows his head while Z'tovan passes him, probably getting a closer look.

That one isn't your usual type.

My usual type is blond and awful, turns out. Maybe I need to switch it up. And I thought his green was friendly.

Increasingly so, yes. Very welcoming.

(Mitz will call her father and ask his permission tonight...?
Thaey laughs. He forgets, sometimes, that Zop can be so adorable.
They probably know right now. Thaey sits back and watches Zop, continuing to lazily stroke himself over the table. He's touching himself, and look at Zop's face. And once Thaey has Zop moaning in the stalls, they'll know for sure.
I have no idea, we really shouldn't have this much time but all the words, all the time)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:17 am

(They basically break. A lot of them commit suicide. Of those who don't, most leave the Weyr - it's hard to see dragons at all after that.)

Z'tovan runs down the stairs at his usual breakneck pace, back to the healer hall and anyone else who might need him.

Take his brown out to hunt, dear one. He'll be fine. He doesn't need his dragon hovering.

I intend to. I may even share my hunting grounds.

Because you are shameless.

Yes.

(Mouse will let him know. So Mitz has to be sure to call.
Shut up, Zop's not adorable, he's a college student. If they weren't hopelessly naive and optimistic the world would come crashing down.
Zop looks around, but nobody's looking at them, in their little corner booth - yet. He tugs on a bit of his hair, not coincidentally covering his face from view of the rest of the room. What's Thaey going to do if they get caught?
the words come out so fast sometimes though.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:34 am

(aaaawww that is sad and also kind of delicious)

T'yed dozes, even when Yamareth lets him know that he's going hunting with Hescath all T'yed does is grunt audibly instead of answering him properly. He barely acknowledges the weyrling bringing his stew. He sleeps through the night, the food untouched.

(Mitz smiles slowly. Oh, that's exciting. Someday perhaps Mouse's father will like him.
Oh, he's adorable. Thinking things can change. Thaey studied law to learn how to get around the things that can't change.
Thaey's going to fuck Zop harder. Give them something to watch. Show them how good Zop is.
and they just keep on coming all the time forever)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:47 am

(it's incredibly sad. dragons, when their rider dies, just go between.)

Z'tovan keeps his word and shows up to T'yed's weyr around midmorning, hoping to find the brownrider at least awake. He's not pleased when he discovers the untouched stew and still-full water cup. "T'yed," he says, sitting on the sleeping mat. He touches T'yed's uninjured shoulder, gently. "T'yed, wake up."

(Mouse thinks he will. Or, if not, she bets Mitz can take care of that.
What's the point of just getting around them?
Zop shivers. He's not... good. He'd be fighting, if there were people watching. He shifts his legs again, trying to relieve some pressure or find more, but his tight jeans just tease him further.
/wordvomit)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:02 pm

(Okay so that is what exactly? Like, I know that they use it for travel and it's like bamfing and whatever, but what's going on there)

T'yed grunts, sleep-blind, and strikes Z'tovan's hand away from him - and instantly regrets it when it aggravates his other shoulder. He falls back onto the roll, holding his shoulder and panting, blinking up at Z'tovan. "Ah," he says, as though he hadn't made a food of himself seconds before. "Is it morning already?"

(Hopefully with Thaey's /dashing/ blood on his hands, yes.
It's the only way to get to other things.
Thaey leans forward. So Zop wants them to see him get punished, then. Thaey smiles slow and hungry.
/gross)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:22 pm

(It's sorta like... z-space in the animorphs? It's not really anywhere. but it's freezing cold and black. you can really only stay there for a very short time without dying.)

Z'tovan moves back and out of the way - it's not an uncommon thing for riders to be jumpy - and only gets a light graze from T'yed's strike. "It's morning. You didn't eat," he says. "Weren't you hungry?"

(Mouse would really love to see that.
What other things?
Zop shakes his head, wordlessly, and licks his lips. He's staying where he is, but he wants to lean towards Thaey.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:34 pm

(aw that is sad)

T'yed gives him a look, confused himself but looking like Z'tovan's the idiot, then looks at the stew by him. "Oh," he says thickly. "Yes, of course. I just couldn't stop sleeping." He sits up slowly.

You never answered me, either.

Were you worried? My apologies.

I knew you were sleeping, idiot. T'yed can tell Yamareth is relieved, though, and it makes him feel a little better.

(Mitz ducks his head. Maybe soon. Thaey has to come back to Desert Bluffs first.
Thaey waves his hands. Name something. If you want something done in politics, or in law, you very rarely do it by doing it by the book. You have to know the book and work within its loopholes.
No? Thaey doesn't believe Zop. Thaey thinks that Zop wants to have Thaey balls-deep inside of him while he's smacked into his place.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:55 pm

(yeah it is. But it's better than having a grieving dragon around, honestly. that's only happened once, when a queen rider died before her dragon's clutch hatched. the whole Weyr was in deepest depression until the Impression.)

Z'tovan sighs. "I should have stayed to make sure. My apologies, rider." He looks at the bowl; after sitting out all night the stew looks distinctly unappetizing. "I'll send for more."

Hescath, speak to Bridenth, please, get her lass to bring something up.

You do like this one.

Z'tovan tries not to let his annoyance with his dragon show on his face. "It'll be here soon."

(In the meantime, Mitz can show her his knives.
And Thaey has that all worked out, does he?
Zop's trying to be annoyed at Thaey's presumption, and he is, but that's just making him harder. He grips the edge of the table with both hands - otherwise he's going to touch himself, and he doubts Thaey would like that. Thaey wouldn't care, would he, he says quietly. Wouldn't pay any attention to anyone watching. Not if he'd decided Zop deserved to be, he swallows before he can get the word out, punished.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:16 pm

(That sounds - interesting, actually.)

"Oh good," T'yed sits up a little more. "How does the wound look?" He has to ask, just to get the idea of food out of his mind.

(Mitz smiles brightly. Oh, he has one, he's had it since he was little, and Mouse will just /love/ it.
He's getting there.
Thaey leans a little more and lifts a hand from his lap to hold Zop's chin. He would only care if anyone tried to touch what's his.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:20 pm

(It probably wouldn't have been as bad if it wasn't a queen, but only a queen would have a reason to stick around, so. and a queen dragon's mood really does affect every dragon in the Weyr.)

Z'tovan touches the edges of the bandage, gently. "There's no heat to it. I'll leave the bandages on until tomorrow, then I'll check it more closely again. The best thing either of us can do right now is let the body heal itself."

(Mouse can't wait to see it! What does it look like?
That's pretty cool. Cynical as hell, but cool.
Zop jumps when Thaey touches him, and makes himself meet Thaey's eyes. And Zop's his?)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:30 pm

(Because they are weird telepathic fire lizards, I am assuming?)

T'yed sighs. There's not much to go on from that. "So, I didn't sleep through the whole night and most of the morning and suddenly heal a fantastic amount? Glorious," he sulks.

(A stilletto. Little, now, but when he was younger it fit perfectly in his hands. Sharp, biting little thing.
Now, doesn't that just sum Thaey up nicely for Zop?
Thaey blinks, because he really hadn't realised he'd said that. Yes, he decides. He won't waste his time worrying if Zop will agree with him. Yes, he repeats.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:34 pm

(Yeeeeep pretty much.)

"Unfortunately, no. Such things don't happen as often as any of us would like. But you will heal." Z'tovan sits cross-legged by the sleeping mat. "You should also drink that water."

(It suits him. Small but deadly dangerous.
Hah, yeah, it does.
Zop's forgotten what they were talking about, originally. ...Oh, he says, very quietly. Then, because he can't help but push his luck: really?)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:45 pm

(Silly telepathic fire lizards, getting all emotional. So, okay, how much power does a queen have over a - what, like the pack is called a wing? Or just a group of riders?)

T'yed looks at the water like he's just noticed it. "Mm, if I must," he says, picking up the cup - then he ends up downing the whole thing in three gulps.

(Oh, he sighs. Smitten. If Mouse says so.
Yes, Thaey says again. He pulls Zop forward to kiss him.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:50 pm

(The whole group of them is still the Weyr. A wing is a particular fighting unit of about 20-30 non-queen dragons. The queen more or less sets the mood of the whole Weyr? If she's happy, they're happy. If she's lazy and stubborn, they're lazy and stubborn.)

Z'tovan watches, and then holds his hand out for the cup. "I'll get you another. Are you in any pain?"

(Mouse does. ...Maybe she can show him her knives, too.
Zop is holding his breath when Thaey kisses him. Thaey's. Pet. He doesn't know how seriously Thaey means these things, but they're amazing to hear.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:01 pm

(Hmmmm. And what about the adjustment period of dragons joining a new weyr? I mean, would Yamareth pick up on their queen straight away, or would it take him a while?)

"Not much," T'yed lies. Audibly, Yamareth works up a wind nearby. T'yed winces. "Not as much as yesterday."

(Mitz opens his mouth and closes it again. He would very much like that, Mouse.
Zop, one of these days, you're going to have to trust Thaey. Besides, he tells Zop all these things but, apart from 'sir', there's nothing Thaey has to assure him that once Zop gets scared he won't just call all his friends to finally drive Thaey out of town like an angry mob.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:05 pm

(It's usually by whatever queen's closest and most senior at the time, though all queens will affect other dragons. What Weyr they originally came from doesn't seem to have a lot to do with it.)

Z'tovan sighs. "At least your dragon has sense. You didn't drink all that fellis already, did you? Don't take any now. Wait until you've eaten."

(She'll bring a few, then.
Zop will trust him, but this is only about their third or fourth date. He didn't expect to hear mine so soon. And Zop denies that he'll get scared.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:14 pm

(Hmmmm. Okay! Nice to know.)

"I haven't taken anything," T'yed protests. "And I do not appreciate being ganged up on." He shoots a dirty look in the general direction of Yamareth.

(Shall they compare?
Thaey gets pretty possessive pretty quickly. He would have decided that he wanted Zop to be all his by the second night with Zop.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:40 pm

"He wants you well," Z'tovan says. He goes to the bathing room again to fill the cup, and hands it to T'yed when he returns. This time, instead of just leaving him alone, he sits down to wait for the weyrling to bring food for T'yed.

I have asked him to bring breakfast for you as well.

That was unnecessary. I'll eat later.

You should eat now.

Z'tovan sighs and shoots a dirty look out the entrance of the weyr. "Hescath has decided to be a mother hen, as well."

(Mouse would like to see what he can do with them, as well. ...If he can keep it where her father won't see.
Zop wants to be his quite a lot. But Thaey barely even knows him yet.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:48 am

T'yed sips at the water this time and studies Z'tovan's face. "What is it like? Riding a female dragon," T'yed clarifies. "Is she moody?"

Don't be rude, Yamareth chides.

I'll be however I wish to be.

I know that, yes. But keep in mind that you need this man to care for you.

(That's an, uh, interesting challenge. Everyone knows how perceptive Mouse's father is.
Mm. Which would be something notable if Thaey were anyone but himself. He's very popular for one encounter; two dates or two scenes with one person is really rare for him. And this is their third or fourth date.)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:14 pm

Z'tovan tries to check the scowl that comes to his face, but doesn't entirely succeed. "No more so than any other dragon. At least, I've never met a man who claimed his dragon was perfectly steady."

(Oh, but if Mitz pulls it off, just think how impressive it'll be when Mouse tells him.
Zop is tentatively aware of that, but Thaey's told him not to make judgements based on reputations.)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:33 pm

T'yed smirks. "It must be so different," he continues, for fun. "Not that you would have a frame of reference, of course. I'm merely curious. I never talked to any of the greenriders in Benden."

(...he'll try, for Mouse. [that kind of thing could get him killed, I'm betting]
He shouldn't judge personality based on hearsay, no, but this is just fact. Apart from steady college girlfriends, Zop's probably already the most successful relationship Thaey has had.
Hiiiiiiiiiiii how are you I am not here for loooong)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:42 pm

Z'tovan narrows his eyes. "Yamareth surely isn't young enough not to have flown a green," he says, shooting for the easiest target.

(He's sweet. [If Mitz can't survive a thing like that then he's not for her, sad as it would be.]
They've barely been together a month! ...But in fairness, that's better than Zop's average, too.
Hiiiii well I am glad you are here now)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:53 pm

"He does as he likes," T'yed sighs and pokes at his wound until he winces. "Or, rather, he did as he liked. I had a reliable stand-in in Benden."

(She's perfect. [So he has to kill Thaey, who is a rival for Mouse's affections, and he has to avoid being killed by her very famous for being ruthless father. Righto!]
Thaey's hardly proposing. But he would consider Zop his own. He wouldn't let him go off with another dom in the club, for example.
hiiiiiiiiii I am glad we got a reply or two in before I passed out because one more reply and then sleeeep)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by freosan on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:01 pm

Zop clicks his tongue between his teeth. "I can see exactly how qualified you are to be making assumptions about green dragons."

(Mouse blushes. [Mouse believes in him! He has true love on his side.]
Zop wouldn't want to. Anyone else is, well, boring, after Thaey.
okaaaaay I hope you sleep well)
freosan
MALEVOLENT CREATOR
MALEVOLENT CREATOR

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:06 pm

"I never said I had assumptions," T'yed protests, laughing only a little. "I was asking you perfectly valid questions, in my opinion."

If anyone asked you if I were a moody dragon, you would hurt them and ask if that answered their question, Yamareth sounds amused.

(Mitz bites his lips while he smiles at her, then coughs and excuses himself because he has to make sure the room is ready for the board meeting this afternoon. [well if that doesn't work, Mitz doesn't know what will]
You do know this means that there has to be some very nice dom hitting on Zop early in their relationship. And Thaey's going to watch what Zop does, how he does it, if he does anything to make Thaey jealous [which he is, madly]
I hope so tooooooo but I probably will. Skating and cooking and walking, oh my! I hope you had a cool day buying bargain sweaters and roses <333)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down