[BDSM] Someone flirts with Zop. Politics ensue.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[BDSM] Someone flirts with Zop. Politics ensue.

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:45 pm

It was a Thursday night and Thaey hadn’t really planned on getting to the club. He hadn’t called Zop, seeing as he only wanted a drink or two. Didn’t seem fun to get all hot and bothered for nothing – especially if Thaey has work in the morning.

And it’s not like he arrives late, either. Not particularly early, but not later in the evening. Everyone’s just starting to hit their stride and enjoy the night. A few regulars see Thaey come in and roll their eyes, but otherwise it seems like a relatively normal night.

Thaey orders his drink and sits at the back of the club, happy to watch everything go down. He’s thinking about how he probably should have called Zop to let him know that Thaey was arriving that night when he catches sight of him at the other side of the bar.

Sitting at the other side of the bar, talking to some woman. Said woman was too obviously telegraphing the fact that she was a top – leather and studs and chains and long, sharpened nails. Thaey couldn’t hear what they were saying, obviously, but she was leaning in enough to really show off her… assets.

Zop looked about as uncomfortable and displeased as he did when Thaey had approached him that first night. He often looks uncomfortable and displeased and Thaey was still learning the different levels, the different meanings behind the tiers of Zop’s displeasure and discomfort. It makes Thaey a little unbalanced, watching Zop react to that woman.

She laughs. Zop sneers lazily. That could mean anything.

Thaey exhales slowly and puts his glass down after noticing that he’s gripping it too tightly. Very technically, he shouldn’t feel jealous at all. They hadn’t covered Thaey’s tendency to claim people before they’re willing to be claimed. Zop makes him want to play a careful game, taking his time with scenes and dates, with temptations and offers. That alone should really tell the whole story – not that anyone here, not even Zop himself, would know what it means. No-one knows Thaey beyond his reputation, here.

Zop sighs visibly and sips at his drink while the flirting woman looks through her bag. Thaey sits back, seemingly calm, while hoping he catches Zop’s eye at the same time. It’s so typical that he chose somewhere secluded to sit. But, he reassures himself, if he can see Zop then Zop can see him.

He does. He looks surprised. Thaey blinks slowly at him, not moving. If all goes well Zop will just think Thaey likes watching him. It’ll make him either feel paranoid or cared for. Difficult to tell this early.

Zop pushes his hand through his hair and takes his eyes away from Thaey long enough to glance at the woman beside him – she’s now pulling out a business card holder and laying it on the table – then looks back at Thaey. It’s subtle, but it’s a cry for some help.
Thaey takes his drink with him.

And, because this night is proving to be extra challenging, Zop’s friend Mouse ends up coming to Zop’s side before Thaey’s confident saunter can bring him. He compromises and sits nearby, now able to hear the conversation.

“Hi,” Mouse puts her hand out to take the other domme’s. “I go by Mouse. You’re new.”

“Veronica,” the woman provides, and then laughs. “And you aren’t kidding; I am totally new. But I figured if I just tackle it head-on then I shouldn’t have any trouble. I met this cutie.” She gestures to Zop, who raises an eyebrow. Thaey resists the urge to throw his drink at Veronica’s head.

“This one is high-maintenance, take my word for it,” Mouse says to Veronica while smiling sweetly at Zop.

“Fuck you,” he shoots back icily. Thaey chuckles under his breath, but loud enough for all three of them to turn their attentions to him. He’s almost sure Zop holds his breath.

“Can we help you?” Mouse asks, putting her hands on her hips. Thaey understands: She likes the new girl and hates him. Nothing surprising.

“I would imagine I’d be the one helping you,” Thaey says coolly. He’s winging it, but that’s nearly always the case. The trick is looking like he’s done whatever he’s doing a million times before. Usually it involves easily moved pieces but, of course, the reason why Zop is so interesting is because he’s no pawn to be manipulated. Still, he has to take a chance.

He finishes his drink, frowns at the empty glass and pushes it to Zop. Moment of truth.

Mouse huffs an amazed, and a little annoyed, laugh. Veronica watches closely. Zop freezes – but only for a second. Then he takes Thaey’s glass and slides from the stool. He takes two steps toward Thaey.

“The usual, I’m assuming, sir?”

Thaey has never felt so impressed in his life. “Yes. Good boy,” he adds quietly, smiling just a touch at Zop. Zop flushes, ducks his head, and goes to the other end of the bar. Presumably he’s giving Thaey and the two women gawping at him some time to duke it out. Thaey smiles sweetly at them.

“As I was saying,” he starts casually. “I think I can help you both. That one is spoken for.” He looks at Veronica, then to Mouse. “The attention, I’m sure, is appreciated. And the protection,” he says to Mouse, smirking. “Is adorable. But unnecessary. Sorry to disappoint, ladies.”

“Don’t you think that’s up to Zop?” Mouse snaps. She really does not like Thaey in the slightest. He wonders what he did to her and then remembers that he couldn’t give a fuck.

“If you want to ask him then I’m sure that will work out for everyone,” Thaey replies. Veronica shifts on her seat.

“I feel like I’ve stepped in something really messy here,” she says, smiling awkwardly in an attempt to diffuse the situation. Mouse pats her arm and shakes her head.

“No, just this fucker’s ego. Don’t worry about it,” she says kindly. Thaey wasn’t aware her voice could manage ‘kind’. “You get used to pricks like him.” Veronica blinks in Thaey’s direction, obviously unsure about how to deal with that kind of confrontation. Thaey almost feels sorry for her. She probably just wanted to see if she could get Zop interested in some light spanking.

Thaey tilts his head and smiles charmingly at the woman, Veronica. She looks away, pulling a lock of hair behind her ear. It’s almost demure. Automatically, Thaey’s brain categorises her: Persuadable.

When Zop returns with Thaey’s drink, Mouse doesn’t give Thaey a chance to thank him or, more accurately in Thaey’s mind, claim him.

“Zop, come back and sit here,” she smiles, patting his stool. Zop rolls his eyes and sighs before he sits. Mouse tries to cut Thaey off by turning her back on him. “I was thinking that, if you’re up for it, you should show Veronica your ropes.”

“Is that what you were thinking,” Zop says dryly. Behind Mouse, Thaey snorts into his drink.

“Well, I like ropes,” Veronica pipes up. “I’ve always been fascinated by how quickly some people can tie those knots.”

“Zop will blow your mind,” Mouse promises. It’s not subtle. They both share a little moment, chuckling and giggling as though Zop and Thaey would have no idea what they’re talking about. Thaey rolls his eyes. Dommes.

Zop leans backwards just slightly to look at Thaey. He has to think quickly. It would be one thing to chase off someone sniffing around his boy, but another to start a fight with Mouse. She’s too liked, she’s Zop’s friend – for some reason – and she already hates Thaey more than she has any right to. In order to stay away from a fight, he has to make it all Zop’s choice.

“I think one of the first things that you set as a hard limit was being shared, pet,” Thaey says, only to Zop. The two women stop tittering. Mouse turns around and looks at Thaey as though he grew two heads. “All things considered, I don’t know how I would feel about it either. Unless, of course, all you want to do is see my boy’s technique?”

Veronica pales. “So. I’m – sorry,” she falters. “I just didn’t see a collar, and I assumed—“

“You’re fine, Zop isn’t collared,” Mouse says to her while she narrows her eyes at Thaey. “Like I said, anything that Zop does is up to him.”

“Of course,” Thaey sits back. Mouse has done all his work for him. It’s really up to Zop to not fumble the ball.

He hasn’t let Thaey down so far. He’s feeling confident when he motions Zop to go ahead.

“I’m not collared, Mouse,” he says, resolutely not looking at Thaey once he starts speaking. “Not that it matters. But that doesn’t mean that I’m not spoken for. I’m definitely not under your control. You have someone to assuage your boredom and I suggest you find him.”

Thaey nearly laughs in Mouse’s reddening face. Graceful winner, he reminds himself. Graceful winner, it’s a mantra. He controls his face and continues to listen to Zop.

“And,” Zop pauses, tilting his head while he remembers. “It’s Veronica, isn’t it?”

“Yes,” she answers. “Look, I’m sorry, I’m new to all this and I didn’t –“

“It’s fine,” Zop holds up his hand. “If you had been bothering me or if I really didn’t want to talk to you then I would have made that completely clear. Contrary to popular belief,” Zop shoots a lazy look to Mouse, who huffs. “I can take care of myself. My—“

It’s the first time he sounds unsure of himself, the first time he pauses. He looks at Thaey and holds his gaze. Thaey imagines that they’re both covering new ground and that ground may very well be thin ice.

“My master is right,” Zop continues carefully. Thaey’s heart thumps almost painfully in his chest. “I don’t like being shared. But, if I’m allowed to tonight, I would be more than willing to show you a few things with my rope.”

“So long as I’m there, I don’t see a problem,” Thaey says cheerfully. He tends to be cheerful when he’s winning, grace be damned.

“Oh!” Veronica smiles and relaxes. Everything about her demeanour suggests that the whole ordeal was very stressful for her. “That would be great, actually. Thanks. You’re all so nice.” She looks at all of them, even the clearly fuming Mouse. “I mean, you’re all formal. But you’re really nice. Accommodating.”

“I like to think we are,” Thaey says warmly, standing up and opening his arm to Veronica in an attempt to lead her away. She doesn’t resist in the slightest. Undoubtedly persuadable. “Tell you what, we can take our drinks over here and wait for my boy to join us while he talks to his friend. Tell me about yourself.”

Thaey doesn’t listen to her, of course. Mostly because she has nothing of value to say and it’s all gushing about how she’s been interested in the lifestyle for years but only got the courage to take a look recently, blah blah blah, Thaey couldn’t care any less. He watches Zop and Mouse talk rapidly to each other while he makes ‘hmm’ing, affirmative noises at Veronica. He watches Zop and Mouse get angrier – then suddenly calm and smiling. They hug.

That’s all settled, then.

While Zop is walking to them Thaey manages to catch the glare from Mouse as she passes, probably on the lookout for her shivering manchild of a sub. Thaey sighs. Everything is certainly back to normal.

Zop drops his bag of tricks on the floor and looks at Thaey. With something of a shock, Thaey realises that Zop’s looking for some kind of permission or direction. He’s never usually this obedient, not without serious amounts of persuading beforehand. Or, Thaey thinks, he’s just been taking too long to provide Zop with what he needs.

He turns his hand over, opening a palm by his side, signalling Zop to come sit by him. He does, happily, and shows Veronica all his different ropes and toys while leaning his temple on Thaey’s knee. After a while, Thaey starts petting through Zop’s hair.

Zop only stops talking to answer Veronica’s questions, and once to look up at Thaey. Thaey never takes his eyes from Zop. The other people in the club no longer hold any fascination for him.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top