[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:23 pm

Nope, wrong, Dick is going to be like eighty and he'll still be hobbling over to Jerel to feel him up.
That might have to be Jacob. He would know best.

The Master laughs. Bitterly.

Hell of a one-night stand you got going on there, Jet. Same fling every one for over a decade, tiny little kinda-family, talk about commitment to lack of commitment.
Dick squints up to the window. Wow. He doesn't want to think about what would go into a breakout of that calibre without the key. Sooooo. Does Jerel want help finding his brother?

delicious
Tiny Death Star. You know, mix it up a little.
WHAT JOB DID YOU GET tell me everything. also Bebh just called me and she was like YOU GUYS WERE RIGHT I GOT THE MASSAGE AND I FEEL LIKE AMAZINGNESS and I just laughed and said that I was going to tell you and we're going to totally bask in the fact that we were right
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by nocturnalie on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:45 pm

If he can find Jerel's arse among all his many, many layers of awful cardigans and old man trousers. Jerel doesn't know if he'll still be up to getting his legs around Dick's waist so tightly, though. That might have to be something they work on, with his flexibility training.
And Jerel might listen. /Maybe/. If Jacob catches him in a 'I guess you did donate to my genes' mood.

Well, why else does the Doctorbot exist, really.

It's just so much effort to find a /new/ one night-stand /every/ night, Jet complains. And he'd have to train all of them to make tea just the way he likes it.
Oh, hey, no. That's okay. Thanks. Jerel's pretty sure he knows. His brother's really only friends with one other person on the outside, and he's always spending his time with her these days. Little brothers growing up, huh? Jerel tries to laugh.

just as it should be, sexy Sebastian being tortured, just like in that show where he kisses everyone and then tries to kill himself
I'm so confused
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:56 am

Dick gets too distracted to continue with the bit. He just ends up smiling at Jerel for a while before saying, "Awful cardigans," like it's the best thing in the world. It kind of is.
(God Jerel you sound like my sister when she was going through her Bitch stage) Jacob appreciates that. And he can see how it might seem as though he donated very little else but he would like to point out that he has been very active in making sure their schools were good.

He exists because he's easily programmed to want the Master instead of experiencing odd and misplaced feelings that he's too good for the Master. It really isn't all that difficult to grasp.

It is tough, that whole 'drop of milk, one sugar' thing.
No kidding, Dick says gently. He knows what Jerel means. While he talks, he takes out a notepad from his back pocket and scribbles out a note - then folds it into an airplane and shoots it into Jason's open window. As soon as that's done he sits down on the grass. Welp. Dick's brother isn't going to be coherent until at least dawn. Dick was going to hang out anyway, but if Jerel's busy or whatever, he doesn't have to stick around. It's kinda nice knowing that someone else is going through the same family stuff, though.

I was like 'Heathers' but that's Christian Slater wait what are you talking about
Bebh is the lady we stayed with in Dublin and spent Christmas with and she was wrong about Pacific Rim and remember we were like JUST GET THE FREE MASSAGE and she was worried she'd want to look after the masseuse all the time
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:15 pm

Jerel looks at Dick like he's lost his mind. "Yeeeeeeah," he draws out. "Where'd I lose you?"
(that's probably appropriate) Any schools they actually went to before running away into the ethers, anyway.

The robot-Doctor thinks that the organic Doctor thinks he is too good in the way of morals. The robot Doctor has no morals bar what the Master gave him.

Max would not /believe/ how difficult it is for some to grasp. It took quite a while to even train Max.
Jerel sits, too, with his back against the tree. He was half thinking he'd wait for Mitz to get back, anyway, and now he has an extra reason to--he doesn't have to wait alone in the cold and dark. So Dick's brother is here, too, huh? Jerel wonders if their brothers know each other.

Nope I have no idea what you're on about, that line of conversation was the Sims and you went on several tangents I simply could not follow.
I remember Bebh! I just forgot to reply to this line, heh. She was so wrong about PR. I'm totally glad she finally caved and got the massage, yaaaaaay! Did she just do the scalp or the full kahuna or what
also I got a job as a waitress at like the scabbiest hotel-motel in town but it is under ~new management~ from this week, they fired all the old staff and are getting in all new people, all new chefs, new menus, even refurnishing I think?? SO EXCITINGGGGG
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:29 pm

"It's just so damned--" Dick waves his hand, weakly. He can't stop smiling. "/Sweet/."
Siiiiiiiiiiigh yes those.

Exactly. The Master has created for himself a safety blanket made of competent communication.

Max likes to play dumb for Jet. It makes him go all smug, it's a handsome look.
Mm, probably not? Jason's - that's Dick's little brother - Jason's not allowed to talk to other patients. He never got bars on his windows, though. Dick whistles lowly.

Iiiiii....have no idea what I was talking about.
She was so tight and knot-filled that the masseuse just said "yeah this is going to hurt but you /need/ a deep-tissue massage like now" and I am so jealous
EXCITING I am so happy for yoooooooooooou are you having a happy birthdaaaaaaay
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:36 pm

gdi forum

"Sweet?" Jerel echoes. "Nothing about me is sweet. I'm like coffee with no milk. Bitter and dark. Sweet. Ugh. How dare you."
So really he did bunk all. But still. Jerel's listening. Reluctantly.

Well. At least the robot Doctor can be proud of himself for that. Not every being gets called competent by the Master.

On any other matter but tea, Max, please. Tea is important.
Jerel's face twists a bit. Yeah. They figured out Jerel was taking Mitz out. Weren't too happy.

oh dear
Holy balls that sounds like it would have been amazing. GOOD FOR HER
I AAAAAAAM my mum got me cake and is making me dinner and my new bed should be getting delivered todaaaaaay AND AND this heartbleed stuff is actually giving me something to do today! FIND ALL THE PASSWORDS how are youuuuuuuuu
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:57 pm

Dick bites his lip and then kisses Jerel. "Shut up. Let me have this."
What - what would Jerel like to hear about? Jacob assumes he doesn't want to hear about how they met or anything like that.

The Master will be so impressed that the Doctor recognised that as a compliment.

Max affects a gently confused look and shrugs a little. How does Jet take it again?
Dick grunts quietly, frowning. Sorry. Sorry, that really sucks.

SHRUG
I am still so very jealous, I have made her promise that when she goes again (she's going again) that I have to go with her.
oh my gosh all the things HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN oh man I wish we could hang out for your birthday there would be so many hugs
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:01 pm

Jerel makes the kiss last. "You can have anything. Even awful cardigans."
Jerel waves his hand. Jacob's the one who sat him down. He must have had some idea of what he wanted to say.

The Doctor's had quite some time to learn the Master's backhanded way of giving compliments. And not only learn, but become actually complimented by.

Max. Honestly. Jet rolls his eyes. The kettle's about boiled, he shouldn't joke at a time like this.
Same for Dick's brother. This whole place--it all sucks.

DDDDD:
Yesssssss that sounds fabulous I will be mega jealous of BOTH of you. Have a scalp massage for me.
I KNO-OH-OH-OH-OW it would have been so awesome but I probably would have been a shattered husk of a person after three months of 12 hour shifts at that place
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:14 pm

"Especially awful cardigans," Dick says seriously. "We're gonna smell like old men together, all hard boiled candy and old wool smell. You know what I'm talking about. Griping on about how kids these days don't appreciate a good exorcism." He groans a little, smiling madly. A /future/ with someone who loves Dick back!
Jacob chews the inside of his mouth for a moment, thinking. ....Jerel's mother is, quiet obviously, a genius. She's studied people so closely for so long that she's unable to see anyone as anything other than a subject, but it didn't start that way. And he doesn't think that she meant to get to this point. She just worried so hard that Jerel and his brother would have to feel ashamed of how extraordinary they were and it all got away from her. Jacob scrunches up his face in an apologetic manner, knowing this won't make any of them feel better. She loves fiercely. She just doesn't know how to show it beyond dissection. Understanding something completely means she loves it deeply.

The Master doesn't think they're backhanded! He believes he's being very forthcoming, thank you very much.

So standing in the way of the kettle, like this, so that Jet can't make his own - that would be unhelpful, right?
Kind of necessary, sometimes, though. Dick looks away because he hates even admitting it. Jason would be in way worse trouble, if even alive, if he weren't here being looked after. It's a cushy prison, sure, but it's better than actual prison. Or death.

D:Very Happy
I'm jealous of future me
oh man yeah no worries on that SOME OTHER TIME MAN maybe I will go over to you at some point for my birthday and be all WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY BIRTHDAY IS IN WINTER YOU MENTALS it would be fun
oh man wishing so much cake onto you right now (I love birthdays)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:35 pm

"Kids will probably be performing all holo-exorcisms. Ugh," Jerel says. "Uuuuuuuugh. They're disgusting. You're fantastic."
She's always said she doesn't think she'll ever understand Jerel. Does that mean she thinks Jerel is unloveable? he snaps out.

It can certainly be interpreted other ways, is all the Doctor means. But the Doctor has learned to interpret it in the correct way, in the way it's intended.

Intensely. That would be /intensely/ unhelpful.
Jerel just wishes there was some way to have his brother at home, /and/ get better. Stuck in here... it seems like there's no real encouragement to get better. Especially when they put bars on Mitz's window to stop him from seeing other people.

:\
we all are
ICE SKATING FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY in some warehouse somewhere then emerging into bright, if cool sunshine
birthdays are /awesomeeeeeeeeee/
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:43 pm

"Disgustingly fantastic, yes /we/ are," Dick answers happily. He may be bouncing on the balls of his feet a little.
Jacob blinks, surprised, then smiles slightly. God, no. Is that what Jerel thinks? No. Something that's unanswerable on paper is a challenge. It's what Helen enjoys the most. It's what drives her. Don't get Jacob wrong, Jerel frustrates the crap out of his mother, they both know that. But that does not mean she doesn't love him, or can't love him. She's can't /not/ love him. He confuses her. Doesn't he realise how rare that is? It's like - well, it's like Jerel and junior. If Jacob's even understood them enough to make that comparison correctly, he adds.

Well, of course he does, the Master snaps slightly. He's not a /complete/ idiot.

Max sucks his teeth. That would be /horrible/.
Dick glances at Jerel. Well. Dick doesn't want to be 'that guy' or anything, but from what little he knows it sounds like they put the bars there to stop him running away, not to stop him seeing people.

\:
let's not go mental
FALLING ON MY ASS FOR BIRTHDAY what does 'cool' mean for you like 17 degrees or something
yesssssssss day for you, your day~
that being said I do have to sleep soon
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:52 pm

"We are. Now we're together. I was pretty crapsticks on my own," Jerel admits. He gets into the rhythm, bouncing right along with Dick.
Jerel and /Mitz/. He's got a /name/, for god's sake. He's not just some mini-Jacob to be disregarded as a tiny clone.

Just a regular one.

Jet wraps his arms around Max. What a jerk.
So he can see people through the bars, huh? Makes it no different from prison, in that case. And it's not just people. It's, you know. Going to the mall. Kissing a girl. Having a party. Having a nap under a tree. Dick knows that, with his own brother here.

but is true
BEST BIRTHDAY no like 10 or 12 degrees, today is 17 and it's pleasant
my day myyyyy day don't have to do the washing up on myyyy day
nuuuuuuuuu nooooooo nuuu no
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:01 pm

"Don't believe it for a second," Dick replies confidently. "You weren't even crapsticks when you were just some guy I saw when I was drinking my coffee."
Jerel, it's a term of endearment. His name is Jacob. His middle name is Mitz. Jacob's nickname for him in junior. But if it means Jerel will stop assuming that every word out of Jacob's mouth is a veiled insult, he will gladly use Mitz from now on.

He's always been a regular idiot. It's a universal constant. Comforting in its own way.

Totally. Or maybe he just wants Jet to make the tea because he's better at it.
Sure, he knows. Dick thinks maybe Jason is a tougher case, though. It's better for him here. It's horrible, but it's better than being out of here where he's just so mad. ...anyway. Jerel's brother won't be here forever, Dick says optimistically. They're in the business of making people feel better here.

now now
10 or 12 is kind of cool, hmm, AUSTRALIA YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HOTTER THAN THE SUN also mmmm 17 I cannot wait for 17-26 degrees heat it's going to be so appreciated after all the fierce mildness
THAT IS WHAT IT IS ABOUT
yesss yeah yiss sorryyyy I promised to be up for breakfast tomorrow possible with friends. Though I don't particularly have the money for it, sigh. but also I am just tired forever so two more replies~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:51 pm

"I was, by all definitions of the phrase, not a catch," Jerel points out. "Homeless, dirty, hungry. You've got weird taste. You're weird."
Mitz doesn't like being called junior. He flinches every time Jacob says it. Jerel's the only one who ever noticed. He's not like Helen. He doesn't have to understand something or someone to love them. He saw Mitz was upset and he tried to make it better, not just asked him why a hundred times while poking him with a stick.

The Doctor likes being able to comfort the Master.

Jet leans up and rubs his cheek against Max's. Max is just using him. He knew it. Nothing more than a fling and some tea, that's all he wants.
Jerel sighs. He thinks it'd be easier to make all of the people in here feel better if they knew what they'd get once they /get/ better. If they had a reason to get better. He's just--his little brother gets stuck in here for years, and even if he gets out, he's got no friends, he doesn't know or trust his family, he doesn't know how to get a job or talk to a girl or /anything/. So there's no reason to be better. There's no better. ...Jerel doesn't want to get locked up here, never.

there there
Australia occasionally--in the depths of winter, for maybe a week or two--gets down to the negatives. But gross 26 degrees /gross/. 17 or 18 is so very correct for me.
HELL YEAH and cake
okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay have good sleeps and spoil yourself with a little breakfast and some social contact~ HAVE GOOD DREAMS ♥!!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:01 pm

Dick nods, beaming. "Sure thing, babe. I'm the weirdest. And you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, so I guess weird is working."
Jacob sighs. What he meant by that comparison is that they don't completely understand each other, but they continue to try. Being, at any time, frustrated by what they don't understand about the other doesn't negate any bonds they have. He pauses. He had no idea Mitz felt that way. No-one tells Jacob anything. He assumed--well, it doesn't matter, really, now that he knows the truth.

The Master was just about to say that he is not in need of comfort, but he's arguing with his own comfort blanket type thing so he just growls and shuts his mouth.

A fling and tea for the rest of his life, yeah.
Does he think he will? Dick asks quietly, but doesn't wait for Jerel to answer. It's not something he thinks anyone wants to answer, but Dick goes ahead anyway. Sometimes he thinks he'll end up somewhere like this. All drugged up like Jay and just accepting it. His little brother was just so much, like he had too much life to function happily, so they turned him down and stuck him in a room. Scary thought, he says a little lighter. Thinking that he might have too much anything to function.

21-25 is the heat that makes me the happiest. I do more things and sleep better and eat better and lose weight like a /blink/ and it's just so happyyyy
cake so much cake
I am technically awake because Frank is snoring at me but I will continue to try to sleep now GOODNIGHT AND HAPPY NOCDAY <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:34 pm

Jerel rubs his thumbs over Dick's cheeks. "We've both gotten a lot less weird lately."
The truth, as far as Jerel can figure it from what he's got out of Mitz, is that he wants to be his own person. What did Jacob assume? That Mitz hated him? Mitz didn't know him.

Cuddle?

Jet swears it.
Jerel shudders. He doesn't think he could ever just accept it. And he doesn't want Mitz to just accept it, either. He pauses for a moment, then looks at Dick. Dick looks okay. He doesn't look like he needs to be turned down.

That kind of heat is okay /if/ I'm inside, looking out at it. Lower than that and I can happily go outside. Low enough and I can even go walkin'!
my cake has strawberries on it SOMETIMES MY MUM GETS IT SO RIGHT
goodniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight I wish you a happy Nocday too heheheheeh &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:22 am

"Dunno," Dick leans into Jerel's hand. "I've just been getting weirder and weirder. I'm still losing my shit over the idea that I'll get to see you old in awful cardigans."
No, not that. He doesn't expect either of them to have any real opinion about him, to be honest. Good or ill. But what he thought doesn't matter because it was incorrect. (I'm just guessing this is hunterverse?)

The Master rolls his eyes, grunt, but drags the Doctor somewhere that can happen.

Max leans back and holds Jet's neck before he goes for the kiss. When he's particularly overwhelmed, the kisses tend to have a very protective feel about them. And Jet is one of his, Max will go down biting and kicking and screaming to protect him.
Dick smiles and leans in like he's telling a secret. He's /really/ good at faking, he grins, but it fades. Seems weird to joke and brag about it when Jason couldn't just pretend and keep going to school and living with them and everything.

There has got to be somewhere with the perfect medium.
YESSSSSSs
there was so much snoring and no-one called me about breakfast so I just kept sleeping so I guess that's not happening OH WELL I hope you day was amazical~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:30 pm

"Wrinkles, liver spots and week-old stew on my lapel, and all the rest," Jerel grins. He shakes his head. "Nutter."
Fine, whatever. Not like Jerel was expecting a straight answer, anyway. (Usually!)

The Doctor was so not expecting an affirmative answer, so he will be Delighted.

Jet would go Dark Side to protect Max. Without a moment's hesitation.
Jerel can't manage to grin back, not properly, because he knows what Dick means. Sometimes you gotta wonder if faking is the best thing to do.

antarctica
leftover cake is pretty amazing too, it's been in the fridge so the cake part has gone thick and ganache-like hng
oh my god sometimes people can be /so lame/ I hope you have had a good last couple of days even without going out for breakfast, pff who goes out for breakfast anyway, no one is a real person in the morning pfffffffff
working 4 hour shifts is /so much more manageable/ than 6, I don't feel half as dead as I did after my first 6 hour shift
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:37 pm

Dick looks away, thinking, then turns back to Jerel with a slow smile. "Have I ever made my baba's stew for you? I haven't. Have I?"
Jacob frowns gently. Jerel. While being fully aware that Jacob has no sway with his son at /all/, he really feels like he should let Jerel know when he's just... rude. There's no need. Jacob simply didn't want this conversation to turn into something about him and, and what he's realising he missed out on. (Righto! Different verses mean different Mitz reactions, that is all.)

He will more than likely get an affirmative answer, but it will be executed in a way that makes it look like it's a chore or too much work for the Master. Because he's a prat, really.

Max rubs the side of his nose against Jet's. Don't though, huh? Max can't lose him. Not to anything.
Dick looks back up to Jason's window. Might be good for him to have someone in there with him, he says, quietly and nearly to himself. But Dick has other brothers. And he has to fake it so they can get through everything. Out of nowhere, Dick laughs. Wow, he's so sorry. Dick really didn't mean for this to turn into a group therapy session. Gosh. He's genuinely sorry, man.

terrible wifi in antarctica
IS WORK NICE IS IT I did a gig today so that is why I haven't replied until now. Also I am staying with friends until Monday because buses don't run on Sundays and so that means I'm pretty stranded. I got paid for the gig! Which is nice. I'm an official Professional Musician now, apparently.
HOW HAVE YOU BEEEEEEEEN
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:06 am

"Stew? Did you just say stew?" Jerel groans almost orgasmically. "Secret family recipe stew. Oh my god."
Conversation? Is that what this is? Jerel's had more straight-forward conversations with corpses. He's got no idea /what/ Jacob wants right now.

The Doctor will be dedicated to convincing the Master that cuddling isn't a chore and can be enjoyed. He won't be put off by pouts and huffs at all.

Max won't lose him. Wherever they go, they'll go together. Jet swears it.
Jerel guesses he must have one of those faces, huh? Hey, maybe Dick should look at it this way: he's gotta stay on the outside to give his brother something to look forward to, right? That's how Jerel thinks of it.

how do we know unless we go there
YOU HAD A PAID GIG that is freaking /awesome/ man you are a Professional with capital letters and all, I am le proud
I think I am in a meh-the-internet-is-boring phase, I barely touched my computer today or yesterday :\ but other than that, work was good! So much more manageable with 4 hour shifts instead of 6, my god, the difference was literally astronomical, and the people were great. We made over a thousand bucks on our opening night, way more than we expected! Woooooooooooo~
anywho I hope to chat to you soon it's weird when we don't sync up
&hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:34 am

"Alright. Okay. Get your coat, we're going to get ingredients," Dick decides, with one last squeeze of Jerel's ass. "This is happening."
Jacob would like to talk to his son, that's all. But it's completely fine that Jerel doesn't want to talk to him. He understands. He doesn't blame Jerel for feeling this way.

The Master doesn't /believe/ it's a chore. But he's a child, really, so he acts like it is. The Doctor is programmed with amazing patience.

They'll go dark together? Terrifying thought.
Yeah, that's about the size of it. Everyone's saying how Dick's brother isn't going to actually get out, but it's the thought that counts here.

what if we get there and there is no wifi
well I mean we got 30 quid each but STILL
Ah, these stages are understandable. I am glad work is going well! Hopefully you'll get rich stupidly easy by doing 4 hours instead of six and then come live with me, I mean, that's the dream right (it's totally not the dream, shhh I know)
IT IS WEIRD thank you for addressing that too. But it's cool maaaan. I've been passing my time writing vampverse longfic in an attempt to fix them all. I'M GONNA DO THE THING
sleep gooooooood <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:43 am

Jerel whines a little, wriggling at Dick's squeeze. "Mmnnnokay. You're gonna have to put me down, though, loverboy. Gotta make sure my legs work, and all."
Talk /to/ Jerel or talk /at/ Jerel? It's very different.

Entirely on purpose, of course. Plus, having the Master melting into his arms is an amazing reward, as is being able to snuggle into the Master and be patted and cooed at.

They would be a force to be reckoned with.
Jerel scowls. Sounds pretty defeatist.

then we make our own
STILL MONEY still Professional
it actually seems like I could get rich stupidly easy by doing this job a lot, especially if I keep getting put on weekends, and this weekend is four days of public holiday so it's /even more money/ than usual for saturday + sunday
OH GOD good luck with untangling /that/ 'verse, we have never quite managed it, it's so deep now
so migraines are the worst, especially when the light intolerance means you can't look at a computer screen or tv screen without feeling ill pbbbbt the last two days have been so boring thank god for makeshift blindfolds made out of washcloths and hairbands pbbbbbbbt
work today means I am forcing myself to be well
let's see how that turns out
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:51 am

Dick looks at Jerel like he's asking the world, but sets him down and releases him anyway -- then springs off to get his coat and shoes.
Jacob agrees that there is a difference. Does Jerel have any interest in talking /to/ Jacob, instead of yelling /at/ him whenever he gets the chance?

The Master refuses to acknowledge the existence of these coos. (But they totally happen.)

They already are.
Dick frowns a little. Sure it is. But, well. It might be realistic. Dick looks back up at the window. He hopes it isn't.

OF COURSE
yessssss
STUPIDLY RICH NOC I hope it happens so that you can do things you really want to do, I do not like the idea of my people unable to do things, not doing things sucks
In pretty deep in emotional shit, it is true. Every time I try to get a little headway, it ends up another fight. I mean, just realistically speaking, there is a lot to fight about. And talk about. And just work through. Even if they are having group therapy every other week, there's a lot. But I'm now on Snooze's section so maybe something else will happen.
awww no migraines, I am sorry, they really are the worst. I hope they fuck off while you work.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:02 pm

Jerel dramatically tests out his legs, then wibbles and wobbles his way over to get his own coat and shoes. He's pretty much looking at Dick like he /got/ the world.
Jerel will yell at Jacob when Jacob is patronising him. So maybe try to avoid that, if at all possible.

The Doctor will never push him to admit it, he enjoys them too much. It's like it sets something right deep inside him, beyond all the gears and cogs.

Dream team. Damn right. Or they would be, if Max would let Jet have his tea.
They say a lot of it's got to do with belief. Jerel shrugs. He doesn't know if he believes even that.

what I /really/ want right now is a HD torrent of Winter Soldier, I don't want to go to the cinema again but I want to watch it again, DILEMMA
Snooze is like a snake, perfectly still until provoked and then BAM BAM BAM fighting shouting action then back to p e r f e c t s t i l l n e s s
I have convinced myself that it is not so bright today and that I am not nauseous, just hungry and tired, that's what I firmly believe. Besides, lunch shift is only 11.30am to 2-ish, so is very manageable. Then I get to come home and nap in my comfy still-new bed.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:10 pm

Dick throws Jerel's coat at him when he finds it, but leaves him to fend for himself in the way of shoes. He kind of hopes he doesn't fuck up the stew, now.
Hm. Jacob doesn't set out to patronise. So, if he tries not to, will Jerel attempt to tell Jacob that he's doing it instead of assuming he means to do it purposefully?

The Master pulling gently through perfectly created curls, muttering and murmuring soft and fond insults and compliments. Yes, that sounds pleasant.

It might be cold now, y'know.
Dick's a lot more hopeful when Jason is awake and stuff, he assures Jerel. He thinks it's something about it being night, when all the doors are locked. It seems pretty hopeless then.

WHERE IS TUMBLR GETTING ITS PERFECT HD RIPS WHAT IS THIS MADNESS
I will keep that in mind. I think Mouse is feeling very upset and weirded out (Mitz just explained that any feelings Snooze has for her have been magnified like a million because Mitz is wildly in love with her and you can guess at how she took that) but she's talking and stuff. It's about a year after the wedding, though not too long after Mitz and Snooze's honeymoon because they took a year together. So, Mouse has had time to work through some issues without having them shoved in her face or anything. It's all - relatively doable.
mmmm new bed~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:18 pm

Jerel won't know even if he does. But hey, secret family recipes always get improved with each new generation, Jerel's been led to believe.
Jerel sucks on his teeth for a moment, thinking. Sure. He could try.

If he's not careful he'll end up putting the Doctor into purr mode.

Then Jet /might/ go dark side.
People're more honest at night, Jerel thinks. Like, when they can't actually see each other properly.

people keep saying it's just from the trailers but BULLSHIT I saw a perfect gifset of the 'But I knew him' scene today I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND
Awww, it's good that she is talking. Hopefully she's got other friends she can talk to, as well, she's always so lonely in that 'verse. Being the Slayer is hard. But hey, even before Mitz was around, Snooze was fascinated by the Slayer and admired her strength--and how she didn't seem as difficult to be around as the Wildcat, heh. So that's something. That's a base. (and he can never forget how quickly Belle realised she could use both Mitz and Mouse against Snooze when even Snooze didn't realise how strongly he felt for them)
mmmmmm new beeeed I have mostly been sleeping nights through since I got it, it's incredible
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:27 pm

Dick's tried to find a way to make it work with cereal, but can't quite work it out.
Jacob smiles then, gratefully. Thank you, Jerel. He appreciates that.

The Master will get rid of it if it means putting a restriction on his petting when the mood strikes him.

Max grins. Oh, shut it. 'If I don't get a croissant for breakfast today I will go dark side'. "If my tea is cold I will go dark side'. 'If I have to deal with that unpleasant bankteller again I will go dark side'.
Dick laughs, once, and flops down onto the grass. Well, that's true. But you get to see other things at night, so it's not all bad. He gestures up to an actually clear sky. The institute itself is far enough away from the city to suffer only a little from light pollution and a few stars can be made out.

IT'S ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT there are things being shown if gifs that are not in trailers anywhere and GIVE ME MY HD WINTER SOLDIER I WANT TO WATCH IT FOREVER
Mitz tried to make it clear that Snooze has his feelings and Mitz has his own, that they're separate but sometimes get amplified, but I'm not sure how well he managed that. Also, there was that time when Snooze and Mouse lived together. I figured, since she shared old family recipes and stuff, Snooze would have been there for her when she was there for him. So I kind of made up Snooze making her soup when she had the flu. (aaaaaaaaaaawww Snoozles)
Kind of like a hotel bed! Ugh I love new beds/hotel beds.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:54 pm

The cereal disintegrates in the stew, huh. Jerel's sympathetic. He doesn't know if he loves any food as much as Dick loves cereal.
Jerel tips his head a bit, confused. Appreciates what? That Jerel's willing to try?

It all depends on whether he enjoys it. If he likes the purring, then he needn't do anything about it except enjoy it.

Well, honestly, they live in a very nice part of London, the bank tellers around here should be perfectly pleasant. That's why they live here, to live in a pleasant place.
Jerel looks up. Huh. He sort of wishes he cared about astronomy. Those three in a line, that's like, Orion's Belt or something? That's all he knows.

it's literally all I'm thinking about these days, I can't watch anything else because my brain is just like NO IT'S NOT THE WINTER SOLDIER
I think it's worse because at the start, when they were both new at all of it, they /did/ get their feelings and thoughts confused with each other's. Also, yes, Snooze carefully catered to all of Mouse's food needs when he lived with her. Slayer!Mouse can be picky about her food, but Snooze loved the challenge.
so freaking comfy never want to get out EXCEPT I have discovered a new thing--if I go and sit on the lounge for a while, then come /back/ to my bed, it's like it's new all over again mmmmmmmmmmmmm
twas nap time today and is work time again tomorrow oh god is /this/ what adulthood is like?
how are youuuuuuuuu~
<3 <3 <3
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:09 pm

Hopefully Jerel's big food revelation. Or something else that Dick can cook the next time he remembers he can cook a thing.
Well. Yes? Jacob appreciates that a lot. He knows Jerel doesn't really want to be here, talking to him.

He loves it, but hates the proof that he does soft things.

Yeah, because the banktellers in Erith pushed Jet to the edge. They had to move somewhere nice. For the good of the land.
That's pretty much the only one Dick can pick out, too, he laughs. It's an easy one. There's the big dipper and the little dipper? He's /seen/ them, but he always needs his little brother around to pick it out.

THIS ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH
Perfect~ They're - I don't know what they're doing now. I am not good at writing Snooze.
OH MY GOD YOU'RE A GENIUS
ehhh a part of it, it's the part that gives you money at least
I am gooooood! I am writing and looking after puppy in turns and thoroughly enjoying it. How are yoooooooooooou~
HEARTS <333333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:19 pm

Hey, you never know. Jerel might end up falling completely in love with this stew.
If Jerel didn't want to be here, he wouldn't be here.

The Doctor won't ever tell anyone. He won't hold it against the Master, and he won't judge him.

Jet spreads his hands, helpless. He's only saying. Then he brings his hands back to Max's waist, and the warmth Max is always pumping out.
Jerel bets his own little brother knows the individual names of each of the stars.

NOT ENOUGH SEBASTIAN STAN TORMENT NOT ENOUGH ON YOUR LEFT NOT ENOUGH NATASHA
Snooze is not good at Snoozeing. He requires lots of poking.
Oh, psh, it's only the most incredible discovery of the new millennium, it's nothing big.
I do like the money
puppysittiiiiiiiiiiiiing I saw the photos oh my god so cute and shaggy awwwwwwwwww I am pretty good! Only slight body aches and not as much zombification as last week. HOORAY?
heartses yes precious
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:36 pm

Dick's going to cook the hell out of that stew just in case. Ooh, it's going to blow Jerel's mind.
Jacob huffs a little laugh and takes off his glasses to clean them. Well, at the risk of ruining this moment, that was almost a flashback. Jerel even has her inflections.

The Master and the organic Doctor can judge enough for the cosmos.

So's Max. He leans in and kisses Jet quickly. Okay, get out of here. You know Max can't /actually/ make tea when Jet is watching.
That's pretty cool. He sounds like a good kid.

NOT ENOOOOOOOOOOUGH
oh good that's not just me, all he wants to do is make out with Mitz
amazing amazing
Mmmm delicious money
she's so cute I will die and THAT IS GOOD that is progress
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:40 pm

Jerel will absolutely be hanging off Dick's shoulder the entire time, Dick realises that, right? Taste tests are expected.
Jerel closes his eyes, huffs out a long breath, then opens them again. Look, see, that was proof of him trying.

The organic Doctor never needs to know.

Jet has /finally/ discovered Max's secret!
Too smart for the real world, really. Too smart for therapy, at least.

s o b b i n g but I knew him
Yeah that sounds pretty accurate, there was a reason we made him the sex ninja.
I wish I could eat money, no wait I wish I could spend food, no wait
one day I will actually survive two shifts at work and be just fine, we won't even realise it
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:53 pm

Oh, wait, no. Noooo. Family secret. Jerel gets to sit in the living room and wait until the whole flat starts smelling amazing and then Dick'll call him in for opinions.
Jacob puts his glasses back on and nods. Acknowledged. Jacob apologises but - well, not all of Jerel's mother's attributes are bad ones. Jerel has her way with words, quick sarcasm and wit. It's... nice. That's all. Nostalgic.

In case the Doctor has forgotten, the Master gets into a bad monologue habit around him. Notice: Right now. Talking about things. Not great. Annoying tendency.

Max covers Jet's lips. Shhh, sh, don't let the kids know.
Keep an eye on that. That's what they said about Jason.

who's Bucky
so much sex ninjaing. At least he can't get jealous about how Mitz feels about Mouse because he can feel exactly how Mitz loves him
MONEY CAN BE EXCHANGED FOR GOODS AND SERVICES OF COURSE
it'll be a light shining on your wallet
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:01 am

But--hey--Jerel pauses and thinks about his response for a moment, wondering if it's the right thing to say, if he's allowed to say it. Then he does like he always does--he blurts it out. Well, isn't Jerel family now?
Jerel likes to think he's a little less--what's the word. Horrible.

He could go back to petting the Doctor's hair. That worked for both of them, yes? And the Doctor can stroke the closest bit of the Master's skin he can find.

Jet licks Max's fingers. So does this mean Jet's going to have to stay out of the kitchen forever?
Jerel's trying. Mitz is smart, but Jerel can usually irritate him into getting honest.

you're my mission
That's the nicest thing about that 'verse. It helps that he knows Mitz will come home to him, too. That Mouse won't forbid them to see each other again, with how badly it worked out last time.
ohhhhhhhhhhhh OHHHHHHH IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW
leading me straight to qantas.com
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:19 am

Dick stops and looks at Jerel, blinking. He speaks slowly. Dick loves Jerel more than he thought he could love anyone, which is saying a lot. And he never wants to put words into Jerel's mouth. So... Dick knows that tone, he smiles slowly. He knows what that means in Jerelspeak. It means he should have said something sooner, huh? Dick pulls Jerel close. He's Dick's everything. And if he wants to know the family secret, then he can.
Jacob actually laughs, and loudly. Oh, no, Jerel is /much/ less horrible than Helen. He got to keep her good traits. That, and none of the men on her side of the family ever went bald. So. Lucky him.

Mm. He could, the Master agrees while unbuttoning his jacket, then his shirt.

Max watches Jet's mouth closely. Well, sure, if he ever wants Max to make him tea.
Dick shoots Jerel a confused smile. What does that mean?

sobbing gross ugly tears
They are so married, that would be impossible anyway. So married. All the married cuteness. I know I sent you a link, so you should have it? It's not nearly done or anything but any pointers in the right direction would be nice if you have them. Also, I am kiiiiind of keeping Snooze's lack of contractions because I think it is the cutest thing.
THAT'S WHY IT'S SO IMPORTANT why didn't anyone tell me
that's a good plan
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:29 am

Jerel leans in to Dick, holding onto the lapels of his jacket and smiling at him. There's no room for secrets in this little place. So it's good that they're family. Right?
Jerel scrubs his hand through his hair protectively. Don't say stuff like that, that's terrifying. Bald Stillhavens? No thank you.

The Doctor sighs appreciatively. The Master can do anything he wants.

Jet pouts as he speaks, so his lips rub against Max's fingers very purposefully. He always likes Max's tea best.
Jerel shrugs. Sort of--Mitz keeps things to himself. He thinks he's a burden. But when Jerel just keeps pushing, sometimes he'll snap and admit the truth, even if he thinks it might hurt Jerel.

no wonder his mascara -- oh sorry black camouflage paint -- is like that
I am sure I have it here, yes, I have not been through my emails properly in days, all part of the ugh-boring-computers phase :\
we must have both been sick that day in class ugh no worst no ugh
Very Happy
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:48 am

Right. Yes, yeah, of course! Oh my god - Dick grips Jerel and lifts him a little. Yes, it's good. It's great.
Jacob pats his own receding hairline. Yes, well. Jerel's not wrong there. He sighs, then gives Jerel a smile and a shrug.

The Master pulls off his jacket but leaves his now open shirt on. Very well, he rumbles and pulls the Doctor to him.

Liar, Max accuses softly. He's completely distracted.
Sounds more and more like Dick's little brother. Tim. Another one. Dick has three siblings. He knows the feel, that certainty that there's something he's not being told when he can /help/, yeah? Sucks.

guyliner malfunction soldier
Eh, no big. It's up to you. I'm aiming on making it nice and long and to work through some stuff with them, so no rush.
OH WELL we got there in the end
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:55 am

Jerel clings as best he can and nips in to lick at Dick's lips. Awesome. Now let's get crackin', Super Chef.
It's... strange to think of Jacob and Helen as getting older, Jerel says slowly, reluctantly. For a long time, they were just... a memory. It's weird.

The Doctor slides his hands under the Master's shirt, his synthetic skin automagically adjusting to the Master's preferred temperature. Oh, yes. This works. Doesn't the Master think so?

Jet never lies to Max. Especially not about--Jet has to lick his dry lips, so he makes a show of it, amusement (and arousal) sparking in his eyes--tea.
Definitely sucks. Wow, three siblings. Jerel's got enough trouble trying to get /one/ to let him help.

because no one ever cared enough to help him get it right sobbing
that sounds delicious
so this money stuff, it's unlimited, right, like we'll always have some of it
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:09 am

Dick shakes himself out. Sure. Yeah! Let's do it. Soooo, first up they have to hit the farmer's market and then the rest can be sorted through in the supermarket. Uh. 'Shops'. Whatever.
Jacob hums. It's a little odd to see Jerel and - Mitz in their twenties, too. They were always just his lost boys. They stayed the same in his head.

It's acceptable, the Master says with a smirk.

Max sighs and throws back his head. Oh, shut /up/. Jet's getting Max's mind faaaaar away from tea right now.
Dick shrugs. It's usually okay. This sucks, he kicks a foot at the building's general direction. But otherwise it's pretty cool, the whole big brother thing.

or cut his hair awww no showers for the Buckster
I am hoping it will be yes!
yeaaaaaaaaaah yeah uh sure yeah
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:15 am

Jerel cackles. Dick's Americanisms are hilarious, but what's more hilarious is Dick converting them to Britishisms. He links his hand with Dick's. Come on, then.
Did he ever think they'd died?

Does the Doctor have to up his game?

Jet's laugh is low and /very/ smug. Can't have that. Tea is of the utmost importance. Max should know that, by now.
Yeah, Jerel regularly thanks god or whoever that it's not just him and his mother and father. That'd be a freaking nightmare. What are Dick's parents like?

not until HE CHOOSES FREEDOM ie steeeeve
Vampverse has always managed to be delicious.
*shifty eyes*
... *sleepy eyes* I am not sure how much longer I will last, as a warning
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:31 am

Dick holds Jerel's hand, then recurls his fingers in a more secure hold. Yeah, Jerel'll make a proper gentleman out of Dick yet.
There was always a portion of a year that he would attempt to accept their deaths, yes. He spent a long time at the graves they erected. But then there were other times where he was certain they were just - Jacob gestures at nothing - /gone/.

Mm, no. The Doctor's game is, as always, calculated perfection.

Max doesn't answer with anything other than a growl.
Dick licks his lips. Well. They were nice, really nice people. But him and his brothers are all orphans. He pauses. Nearly all. He was adopted.

STEVE 'FREEDOM IS MY MIDDLE NAME' ROGERS
It's all the blood and sex, I'm pretty sure,.
That is fair! I am showing a friend Pacific Rim for the first time so that is fun. If you need to sleep then you need to sleeeeep, working lady~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:38 am

That's only one part of Dick. There's also the crazy circus boy, the terrifying vigilante, and the serial cereal eater, and that's just the /start/. Jerel tugs Dick out the door. Besides, who says /Jerel/ can make someone a gentleman? Pfft.
Sometimes Jerel woke up feeling like they'd just popped up out of nowhere. One winter it snowed in the middle of London. That was a freaky quiet time.

He has recorded instances of every shiver and noise the Master makes at every touch the Doctor gives. It helps.

Jet tuts. Save it for upstairs.
Oh, hey. Sorry. Jerel didn't mean to bring up bad--anything. Bad stuff.

mmmmfreedom it's not surprising that the most popular ships are steve/tony and steve/bucky, bucky and tony are both in desperate need of freedom
/No way/. I reject that hypothesis completely.
PACIFIC RIIIIIIIIM yes do be making sure that they have the correct opinions Razz
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:53 am

Jerel is the most gentlemanly of gentlemen, is he joking? Jerel is chivalrous and noble. His manners are a little eh, but otherwise. Dick puts his arm around Jerel's shoulders while he locks up after them.
Jacob goes a little pale. It snowed, he repeats. ...they were on the streets?

Has he recorded his own shiver and noises? The Master would very much like to have them on record.

Then keep this, Max trails a wet finger down from Jet's mouth to his jaw, for upstairs.
Dick shines a reassuring smile at Jerel. It's okay. He just didn't want to be all 'rarrgh my parent's are dead how dare you bring it up' in Jerel's face. Not his fault. He was just making conversation.

I'm more a fan of Steve/Bucky, really, but I see your point. Poor Tony, in a cage of his own prickness, awww.
You're right, that's silly.
We laughed. I don't think she is as impressed as she could be, but that might be because it's difficult to get psyched about this movie without a cinema making everything EVEN BIGGER and LOUDER
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:05 pm

Jerel makes a farting noise with his mouth. Chivalrous and noble? Where the hell is Dick getting /that/ from? He leans into Dick's embrace very casually.
Jerel shuffles a bit. Well. There's usually--almost always--places to sleep. Shelters 'n stuff. Abandoned houses. But yeah. Sometimes.

The Doctor will gladly do that for him.

Jet turns his face just slightly into Max's gesture, his eyes closing briefly. Then he snaps them open again and steps back. He can do that.
Yeah, but--well, there was no way he could've known, but--yeah. He sees Dick's point. Thanks, man.

ALL OF THEM IN A CAGE OF EXPECTATIONS my /feels/
Like, let's be real. Who's even turned on by vampires. Pf.
Cinema does give everything a +10 in terms of AWESOME. At /least/.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:14 pm

Even the most untrustworthy and weird hunters are noble on some level. And Dick trusts Jerel with his life, so he must be extra noble. Chivalrous, sure, but admittedly not in the 'lay down one's coat on a puddle for a lady' way. He opens doors for Dick. And he's always trying to make sure Dick's safe.
But. Yes, but, that time. That time Jerel was talking about? It was -- there was a harsh winter, /years/ back. The whole country was frozen solid. Was it then? Were they on the streets then?

Good. Very good, Doctor.

Ohhh, well played. That was cold blooded.
Dick shrugs, then throws his arms behind his head as a pillow. It's okay. Life's weird. It'd be weirder if Dick got mad whenever someone said something uncomfortable to him.

Awww, Marvel feels
Literally no-one has ever been turned on by a vampire ever
Agreed.
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I hope you had a pleasant day shopping~ I am RIGHT THIS SECOND falling asleep so I must bid you goodnight but I am glad I caught yoooou GOODNIGHT THE NOC <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down