[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by nocturnalie on Tue May 13, 2014 12:32 pm

Dick would only be Jerel's sugar daddy if he set Jerel up in his own separate apartment. There are rules to that kind of thing.

The Doctor sighs into it, pleased. He likes physical stimulation.

It won't be his fault at all.
That's a veeeeeery fine line.

He'll have a real family one day, he just knows it. (He HIGHLY doubts it, sniff)
That's exactly what I'm planning for Mitz, I got him a house in the swamps in Twinbrook and everything. Now he's off to university (he got 18 credits in advance for his Tech degree! He'll finish the thing in just two weeks). Also I am playing one person right now so I can explore all the Bot stuff!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue May 13, 2014 12:55 pm

No, Dick won't ever do that. He'd hate to live apart from Jerel.

The Master occasionally wishes he could scar the Doctor because this is one of those times where he feels particularly possessive. He'd work them both up and in the middle of the slow and intense sex, he'd scar him. But he can't. It's a pity.

Mm, no, that's not something that computes.
Okay, hot shot, so does that mean he derives stereotypes from all drinks?

And they will love him so hard no matter what. (One day, we'll have a verse where Helen arrives at Jerel's graduation ceremony and she may not say anything particularly motherly or soft, but she'll be crying with pride and Jerel won't be able to ignore it anymore)
Awwww yes perfect. Dammit now I want to get this even more. But I have to choose between seasons and future and I really, really like the idea seasons. And I freaking loved it in Sims 2.
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue May 13, 2014 1:14 pm

And, Jerel hopes, there's no desire for Jerel to call Dick daddy.

Too bad he made the Doctor's skin so pretty and indestructible. Also, no blood. He could still brand the Doctor. Engrave him.

It will, one day. Someone will point out to Mitz that he did everything right and someone else just reacted unexpectedly.
If Dick means does he pick his friends by how much Red Bull they drink, sure, sometimes. Jerel snorts.

And then of course they meet and him and Mouse fight /so often/ and somehow he always makes Mitz /so worried/ D: (jerel does not understand Helen what are you doing)
Seasons is pretty amazing. The only thing I didn't like about it was that the holidays by default fall on Thursdays so Sims get the days off
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue May 13, 2014 1:23 pm

Dick winces. No, no. He made it out of Gotham with very few daddy issues, thankfully. More'n he can say for most of his family.

He'll figure something out. But he's fiercely proud of the millions of sensors in the Doctor's artificial skin, so even then. It's like he wants to inflict damage and mark him up on instinct, but he doesn't want to harm something so his and so perfectly made.

Unfortunately, and frustratingly, that won't make sense to Mitz. There's always a reason for someone reacting badly to a situation that he's involved in and if there isn't something obvious as an explanation Mitz can only assume that it was all his fault. Anyone trying to tell him otherwise either didn't notice what he did or they're being too nice.
Dick smiles a little. So he picks friends by stereotypes?

Mouse is just unsure and threatened. Mitz, as previously mentioned, doesn't want to mess up. (See, Helen's almost always proud of Jerel? Even when he annoys her, but this is what being a parent is. She understands that he hates her and that's unfortunate and everything but she continues to do what she thinks is best for her son regardless. So when he achieves and shines, she's proud. She just doesn't process feelings well, or as anything more than footnotes to the experience of life. So when he does something lie graduate or even get married, she would be overwhelmed with pride. So she'd be teary and obviously trying to get through it like she isn't and say something like "I told you a long time ago that you could do this, I have no idea why you argued with me" at a graduation. ...maybe at a wedding.)
Can't you switch that up?
Iiiiiiii will sleep soon~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue May 13, 2014 1:51 pm

That's a relief. Jerel always feels a little sick faced with that kind of clearly, uh, weird person.

At some point he'll have a brainwave on how to do it. The Doctor is also, by the way, very smug that the Master is so proud of him and that he's so advanced.

So if Mouse storms out after Snooze points out why Slayers fall for vampires, how is that Mitz's fault?
Maybe he picks stereotypes he thinks might shake up the labels one day? Jocks who can do homework, stuff like that.

Snooze doesn't understand how he can make them so upset when he's supposed to be good for them. (Jerel really won't know how to respond to that besides an eyeroll when she takes credit for it all)
Yeah, but you've gotta keep tinkering with it siiiiiiiigh
Pbbbbbbbt
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue May 13, 2014 2:03 pm

Dick shrugs. To each, their own baggage. It's just not what revs his engines.

Sometimes the Master likes to touch and prod and pinch just to gleefully watch the correct (gorgeous) responses.

It has be a situation where Mitz is involved. But if he were in the room at the time and said nothing, then he should have known better and should have tried to diffuse the situation. Somehow.
That's the kind of friends Jerel prefers, huh? No wonder he's unimpressed with Dick's Grease knowledge.

Sorry, Snoozles, your soulmates are neurotic as fuck. (That's alright. Jerel's negative feelings toward her have never cancelled out her positive feelings.)
#simsworldproblems
I knoooooow but I have to be up in a few hours :[ so I must bid you goodnight. GOODNIIIIIIGHT <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu May 15, 2014 11:19 am

Jerel is highly thankful for that. Schnookums.

I'm just imagining the Doctor peacefully reading something, only he's chosen a chair with a fancy back that the Master can stick an electric prod through. And the Master just keeps shocking him, completely unapologetic, then going back to whatever he was doing.

Sometimes he would have no chance. Or no choice. Mitz isn't omniscient and all-powerful, much as Snooze thinks he is.
Jerel shrugs, clicking his tongue. Yep, that's right. He's got no appreciation for the finer things in life.

That's okay because really so is he. (Sure did seem like it for a hell of a long time.)
AMEN RIGHT so Mitz got his technology degree like super easy and then made M0us3 and Sn00z3 and spent /all/ his free time collecting nanites so he could find the Uber Nanite and give them Sentience. When he first made Sn00z3 the poor guy had to wander around without any trait chips for a little while because Mitz had to make them, so while Mitz was in the workshop, M0us3 investigated this new arrival, and every single interaction between them was thoroughly negative. Like double red minuses negative. Then as soon as Mitz put some trait chips in Sn00z3 it was pillow fights and following each other around and double green pluses all the way. Basically what I'm saying is Mouse needs to figure out that Snooze has a personality.
hi hello are you thereeeeeeee
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu May 15, 2014 11:33 am

Dick half-smiles. Shit. Shit, he really loves crappy pet names.

Exactly so! The Master gives no fuck so long as he's having fun. And a Doctor with a face contorting in pain and discomfort is the best kind of fun.

No, he isn't and that's usually why he fucks things up.
It's okay, pal. Dick won't hold it against Jerel for /too/ long.

They all are, they are all messes. (Helen doesn't see the point in pursuing any promise of affection from her son since it's obviously pointless. She isn't the kind of person to waste time.)
oh christ so that's adorable holy crap
I got Seasons and it's lovely and everything but I paid full price for a limited edition but apparently it's second-hand and I can't use the fancy stuff or register the game so that bites
Hiiiii hello how are you
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu May 15, 2014 11:37 am

And Jerel hasn't found one that sticks yet, so Dick gets a whole variety of them!

Scowling and glaring at the Master, and demanding of course that he stop. How positively adorable.

Nobody is omniscient and all-powerful. Mitz can't aim to be more perfect than every other living being. ...again, much as Snooze thinks he is.
Pal? Really? What next, chum?

Exactly the way we like them. (Why is it pointless?)
I KNOW RIGHT ffffffff because Mitz has this really tiny house in the swamp which is pretty much one room and a bathroom, the 'bots spend most of their time in that room, even while Mitz is sleeping, right? So I like to imagine that sometimes Mitz is just lying there with his eyes 90% closed just watching them.
WORST worst. Where did you get it from?
hiiiii I am pretty gooooooood feeling weird kinds of restless and bored how are youuuuuuuu
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu May 15, 2014 11:46 am

Hey, Dick pretty much is into anything that comes out of Jerel's mouth.

Oh, if he's just scowling and glaring then the Master is just going to have to turn that prod waaay up to eleven.

He doesn't want to be entirely perfect or anything else, he just has to be perfect for Snooze and Mouse.
Dick's a fan of 'chum', actually. But it's a little familiar, don't you think? Dick hardly knows Jerel.

Mmm, weird and paranoid. (Jerel hates her. He has hated her since he was roughly four years old and she did some work to change his mind then. It did nothing, she learned her lesson and respected his decision to hate her.)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH FUCKING CUTIES
CEX. I mean, they sell secondhand stuff but they had another Seasons for half the price right next to it so assumed this was a real one. So I'm just going to bring it back. If I was buying a second hand thing then they can't market it as limited edition and charge extra.
I'm about the same. Thinking about heading to bed and playing Sims until I get too tired to watch it snow over the campus.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu May 15, 2014 11:52 am

Except vomit. If Dick is into vomit then they may have to have a talk about that.

Well, screaming and paralysed wouldn't be much fun.

Snooze already believes him to be perfect. No problems there.
There are levels to that kind of thing? Dick's gonna have to lay it out, so Jerel doesn't accidentally misstep.

Our favourite kinds of characters. (He hated her because she treated him like something to be studied.)
I moved Mitz into a larger house where he could have a proper bedroom and it felt /weird/ so I bought two charging stations and put them in Mitz's room so the bots would have an excuse to be in there. Now they like to be fully charged all the time. 'Oh my battery is at 95%? Better go charge up.'
That is absolutely ridiculous, they can't charge you full price and then not give you all the goods.
I especially enjoy the first day and last day of winter, watching the snow spread and retreat.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu May 15, 2014 12:02 pm

Okay, he draws the line at vomit and burping and awful breath in the morning. He doesn't love that so much. But he loves Jerel so he puts up with it, and that's what really matters.

Hah. Well, maybe for the Doctor. It's uproariously fun for the Master.

Mitz isn't perfect, Snooze. He's an anxious fuck-up. Albeit a ridiculously lucky anxious fuck-up.
Dick won't know the lines until they're crossed, unfortunately.

Of course he needed to be studied. She wanted to know her son and she wanted to spend as much time as she could understanding him. She has her methods, he hated them, she never questioned that. Jerel has always known his own mind.
yeah yeah guys suuuure "charging" riiiiiight
Yup! So I'll head in on Friday, probably. Thankfully I kept the receipt, which I rarely do.
It's a pretty frosty fall and I'm enjoying that look right now.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu May 15, 2014 12:08 pm

Jerel is so breathing in his face tomorrow morning just to test that out.

The Master will be the one scrubbing the singes off the Doctor's skin.

Mitz is incredibly intelligent and kind, thoughtful and good-humored. Snooze is the lucky one.
Well that'll be fun and exciting, Jerel proclaims, as they pull into the diner parking lot.

He hated her methods and she never bothered changing them up, seeing if something else works better. Pretty much everyone in Jerel's life can tell you other /better/ ways to get to know him. Like, oh, say, talking.
I think next time I play I'm gonna take out their Solar Powered chips (bc obviously they don't need those) and give them Capacity to Love instead and ~see what happens~
You must have somehow known not to trust any human beings ever!
the only thing about winter in Sims is that if you put everyone on autonomous then no one will get anything done in winter, they will just build snowmen and igloos. Also in autumn they will rake. Lots of raking.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu May 15, 2014 12:52 pm

He does that anyway and Dick still wants to kiss him. Which he thinks is pretty special.

Oh, yes, because he does that so often.

Mitz doesn't know what to say to that, so he's just going to awkwardly thank Snooze.
Yup! Dick unbuckles himself and hops out of the car like he doesn't need the coffee they're going to get. He even holds open the diner's door for Jerel.

Jerel is old enough and wise enough now to know that small-talk and communicating on that level is somewhat beyond Helen. Any attempt at simply talking to Jerel was more often than not interpreted as studying him. And, in truth, Jerel could hardly be faulted on that logic. Though often it was done with no experimentation in mind. It was simply study. Or, perhaps, conversation.
AAAAUGHH Mitz would be so proud of himself and so ashamed of himself and he will need to be drunk to install those so get him juiced XD
Instinct!
Heh. Thankfully I micromanage everything.
So I had all of this completely typed out and then my computer crashed for some unknown reason (it's fine now) before I could click on send. Like, nanoseconds before I could send.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu May 15, 2014 3:14 pm

In truth, so does Jerel. Dick can tell by the blushing.

He certainly likes, cough, polishing him.

And come here for a hug, right? Right.
Jerel snickers. What a gentleman. Jerel feels like he should bow or something.

It never really felt like conversation. "What happened at playgroup today" became "who did you interact with and why? why did you choose that particular toy?"
I will definitely keep that in mind and update you whenever I get around to doing that
I used to, but then I made a prison where I just micromanaged the warden and all the prisoners were insane and hot-headed and everything and it was /freaking hilarious/ all I did was lock 'em in their rooms at night and blast 'em awake with marching music in the morning
awwwww I went away to watch TV because I thought you had fallen asleep and now I bet you HAVE fallen asleep or are at least watching peaceful snow ENJOY PEACEFUL SNOW &heaaaaaaaaarts;!!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 16, 2014 12:51 pm

Dick loves the blush. He's never known someone who with such an ego to blush that much.

The Master closes his eyes and sighs. Yes. Well caught, Doctor.

Right. Always come in for the hug.
Nah, that only happens in places where they don't show off the breakfast pies behind a sneeze guard.

Yes. Helen was showing an interest in his activities.
Loooovely. In my game Mouse's great-great-(great maybe) uncle got married to his college frat mate, who turned old really quickly as soon as they moved out, that was a surprise. He's a boy toy. A boy toy to a warlock.
That does sound like fun!
I was awake but I didn't want to be, heh. But I slept eventually. And then I kept telling myself to reply to this and then getting distracted and convincing myself that I /had/ replied, siiiigh. HELLO I like spidermanbatman.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 16, 2014 3:18 pm

Sometimes Jerel can even blush and smirk at the same time! He considers it quite the talent.

The Doctor smiles, a little cheeky. The Doctor likes it, too. He likes that the Master's proud of him.

Good. Snooze would freak if Mitz ever hesitated about the hug, especially post-wedding.
Hey, the sneeze guard is an /excellent/ invention. Jerel's seen some real slobs around here.

In a clinical way. Not a motherly way. She didn't ask why in order to make sure he was having fun, she asked why in order to put him in some psychological box. He played with the toy soldier, therefore he desired discipline, or whatever.
That sounds incredibly Oakes-like. Mostly because it means he gets to inherit all the old warlock's stuff after he's gone. Excellent.
It's especially hilarious when they don't pee before bedtime.
hellooooooooooo are you still thereeeeeeee my mum bought a pie-maker so we are having spinach and fetta pies for dinner OM NOM NOM NOM also dude I can barely imagine Batman without billions but as soon as I saw that outfit it was /obvious/
hi
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 16, 2014 3:53 pm

Jerel's a multitasker, it's a gift. Maybe he can dance with Dick while being his taste-tester when he's cooking later.

The Master opens his eyes and looks at the Doctor for long enough that it might make an organic creature uncomfortable but who knows with mechanical life. Mm. Yes, Doctor. If you like, that's exactly it.

Mitz takes hugs from very nearly anyone who's offering.
Ah, an authentic experience, then. That's the best kind! (Born-broke-turned-rich-kid Grayson is laying it on thick so that Jerel doesn't think he's /actually/ slumming it)

Helen snorts quietly. That's hardly a solid connection, Jeremiah. Yes, she would ask those questions to understand his mind. Yes, she drew conclusions about his mind from what she already knew. Fun is rarely part of anything she's involved with professionally, but she did not ask Jerel those questions in a professional setting, did she?
THE PERFECT PLAN
speaking of pee zombies keep peeing in my front yard :[
I am here, I have the most wicked headache and I am exhausted PIE MAKER SOUNDS AMAZING HOLY? CRAP
there is some really nice Bruce without billions Batman sketches around tumblr now and then, I hope you see them sometime because fuck knows I don't know what tag they would be under to find them for you XD
hiiiiiiiiiiii
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 16, 2014 4:01 pm

That's absolutely the plan. It'll be some interesting dancing, Jerel adds, wiggling his eyebrows.

The Doctor simply tilts his head a little while the Master is studying him, and waits for him to comment. He can always feel when the Master's got more to say. Anyway, he adds, who would give their own robot creation skin that they don't want to touch?

That is probably some of what gets him into trouble. But not with Snooze.
Jerel laughs. Couldn't get much more authentic. Dick didn't think he was kidding about the tar coffee, did he? (Born-wealthy-enough Jerel has spent a lot of time hunting down places he can take Mitz where Mitz won't get overwhelmed)

She may as well have. Being at home was never fun, until Mitz was old enough to play.
Just delete 'em, that's what I do, or else put a stereo somewhere off in the corner of your lot and they'll go zombie jive to it
I have a headache also! YAY SHARED HEADACHE pie maker looks freaking amazing instead of one big pie it makes four small pies meaning you can have DIFFERENT PIES at the SAME TIME
yeah 'poor Bruce' or 'poor Batman' probably wouldn't work, heh
helloooooooo
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Yeah, Dick's hoping some of those flexibility lessons will come in handy.

An interesting question, Doctor.

Definitely not from Snooze, no. But the first time Belle Morte found out that hugs were the type of affection that worked best on Mitz, wow.
He's kinda hoping Jerel isn't kidding about the tar coffee, actually. (They can meet in the middle, but Dick's pretty much comfortable wherever. A little worried that he might accidentally flirt with Jerel but hey, that's his life)

Mm. She imagines it was much better for Jerel.
Yeah, but when I forget about deleting or don't catch them I end up with all my Sims staring at peeing zombies, it's fucking bizarre. Also Death just started... hanging out. Drinking coffee. Reading books. Watching old movies.
wooo headache~ Mine is from having delicious food! awwww man I want a pie maker now DAMN YOU CAPITALISM
Snort, no, definitely not
hey hi how are yoooooou apart from the headache
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 16, 2014 4:16 pm

Jerel's sure they will. He can get his leg up pretty high now, can't he? Way better than when Dick first started working on him. He smiles sweetly.

Thankfully the answer isn't the Master. The Doctor has truly excellent skin.

Beat him like a dog! Then hug him and praise him for being a good boy, yes he is, whoza good boy.
Dick actually /likes/ tar coffee? Jerel narrows his eyes suspiciously. (Jerel will probably just take it as Dick being friendly. Touchy-feely-friendly, heh.)

Jerel made sure Mitz had fun.
HE DOES THAT DOESN'T HE like if he gets interrupted in the middle of something. The time traveller guy from ITF does it, too, if he gets interrupted, he just starts chatting to your 'bots and watching TV and eating your food.
Pretty sure Mum bought it for herself as a late mother's day present (I bought her all new sheets and pillowcases~), it was time to TREAT YO SELF. One day you will be able to TREAT YO SELF too
I am pretty gooooooood just sleepy from the boring at work HOW ARE YOU
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Dick's not sure he knows what kind of dancing Jerel has in mind if he's talking about getting his leg all high and sexy, but Dick's willing to find out.

The Master's lip curls slightly. Does it make the Doctor proud?

Hugs and praise from a woman who calls herself mother to many. Mitz was pretty easy for her, let's face it.
Dick smiles easily and shrugs. He doesn't know if he likes it, but it reminds him of the kind of coffee his dad used to drink before doing any work in the mornings. (Which he is! That's exactly what he's being.)

And that he would also hate Helen.
Fucking, I mean, shit, it's so hilarious when it happens. "Excuse me, Mr. Death? Would you mind leaving? Only you've sent my wife to the afterlife already and you seem to be eating all our chips."
MAYBE. Maaaan pie would be so nice. Can you guys make sweet pies too?
Angry at the many birds who live in my gutters and thoroughly pained but otherwise pretty chill!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 16, 2014 4:31 pm

Obviously he's talking about can-can dancing. It only makes sense to do the can-can in the kitchen.

The Doctor thinks for a moment. Hm. Yes, he thinks it does. He certainly likes that the Master is proud.

Thankfully he was interesting for her. Otherwise she would have just snapped his neck and tossed the body in Snooze's coffin.
Oh, cool. Really thick filter coffee, huh? With the paper and stuff? Was his dad a cop or something? (Jerel's used to back-slapping friends. Dick can work from there, heh.)

Jerel comforted Mitz when Mitz didn't understand why Helen was so cold.
"we just want to mourn in peace WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU"
Yes yes we can oh yes, apple pies are so on the menu, and I think peach pies too
goddamnit birds
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 16, 2014 4:39 pm

Dick smacks his forehead. Duh, of course. What was he even thinking. It's so obvious now.

So he is proud of himself, or he's proud of the Master accomplishments?

I kind of love that as a way to really fuck Snooze up beyond belief, though. Waking up for the night and just seeing Mitz's glassy, dull, dead eyes looking up at him.
Nah, not a cop. Just had really bad taste in coffee. Does Jerel want breakfast as well, while they're here? (Dick is just really, really, really feely and affectionate and pleased that he gets a chance to make someone else's day a little brighter. He doesn't know it's flirting. And he's not sure if he's a back-slapper.)

Of course, that's what they landed on, wasn't it? He was comforting. Helen takes a breath. Very well. Honestly, it was a relief. The lack of connection between them as mother and son, the lack of empathy from Jerel at a young age, it was worrying. As soon as Junior was born all those worries dissipated, thankfully.
"DO YOU HATE US MR DEATH"
aaaaaaaaugh oh my god
fucking morning creatures
I think I might sleep in a reply or two~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 16, 2014 4:45 pm

And Dick's supposed to be the quick one in this relationship, Jerel teases.

Surely he can be both. Proud of the Master for building him, proud of himself for being worthy of pride.

snooze is dancing his 'fuck off' dance in my head, it comes with singing now
Nah, he's not really hungry. Unless they've got poppyseed muffins. D'you know you can actually get a positive on a drug test from poppyseed muffins and cakes? It's nuts, Jerel had to go to a doctor and everything to prove it after he got drug tested at soccer and, quote, busted. (He might be a shoulder-clasper. Also Jerel's a chronic flirt, anyway.)

Jerel scowls. Look, he fell over in the playground and didn't have anyone to soothe him with stupid cartoon bandaids and kisses. No one hugged him when he had nightmares or wet the bed. He taught himself how to do up his shoelaces. That wasn't going to happen to Mitz.
I'm trying to think if lemon pies would be worth it, like lemon meringue tarts but with a pie top instead of meringue
/gross/
honestly, me too, even though it's like four in the afternoon
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 16, 2014 4:55 pm

Dick laughs. Noo, no, Jerel's the one with the brains. Dick's the brawn.

Is he? Proud of the Master? Does he see how incredibly, uncannily perfect he is and feel proud of the Master's accomplishments?

oh hey maybe he can sing along with Mitz's
He was tested at soccer, huh? Been a bad boy or just eating too much poppy? (He's a shoulder-clasper when with the brothers. He's a back toucher when with friends.)

Jerel, by the time that Helen came to the conclusion that a more softer approach to mothering would be in Jerel's best interest, he would have considered it suspicious. Once she tried to hug him and he pushed her away asking what is this, what is happening. He's getting angry at her, again. Please be aware that she is not blaming Jerel.
That seems right up your alley, but I cannot weigh in on the conversation because I have never really liked lemon baked goods (despite putting lemon in everything else I eat forever)
yeaaaah twinsies headaches and twinsies sleeping for a few hours probably~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 16, 2014 5:03 pm

And still very, very quick. Like when Dick's on one side of the apartment, and on the other side Jerel pops open a biscuit jar.

He does. He honestly does. And he is proud that he was worth so much of the Master's time and effort.

they will harmonize and flip us the bird in sync (jaeger pilot training coming in handy)
Jerel grins. The team won, like, twenty to nothing. So they got tested to prove they weren't on anything. Jerel'd had a poppyseed muffin for breakfast, that's all. (At the base of the back or on the wings?)

Jerel's scowl tightens, and then he visibly relaxes himself. He's just saying. He would've been suspicious of hugging, yeah. But he still wanted it.
my mouth just /waters/ at the simple smell of lemon curd frckmsamscdsnfjrgsmlk
WOOOOOOOOO
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 16, 2014 5:11 pm

Quick like a panther when it comes to forbidden sugars and carbs, yeah, wow. That's /different/, babe.

If the Doctor is playing with the Master right now, he will dismantle him without another thought. Swear it. Now.

they should release a single so that we can ignore it and then make them suffer over and over again
Okaaaay. So at least Dick knows who to talk to if he needs a muffin fix. (Base, but he moves around. He's just very tactile.)

He pushed her away, she says simply. He made the decision and Helen respected it. He would have just hated her more for pushing. Is she wrong?
*soothing pat* soon you will lemon pie, soooon
woo yeah awesome party
one more reply~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 16, 2014 5:18 pm

Ooh, a panther, huh. Big black cat who stalks his prey.

He swears, the Doctor says, without a moment's hesitation. He swears he is proud that the Master has given him such careful attention and long hours of work. He swears.

What a fabulous idea, it can be playing forever in the background and we'll totally forget about it all the time
Jerel snickers. He only eats the muffins, he doesn't make 'em. (Jerel is not the one to initiate it, but he responds very well to it after the initial shock.)

Yeah, she's wrong, Jerel says, just as simply. If she'd kept hugging him, he would've given in to it. That's how much he wanted it to be real and not just another test.
after spinach and fetta
awesome quiet party with blankets and yawns
okaaaaaaaaay siiiiiigh
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 16, 2014 5:26 pm

His sugary, chocolate chip-filled prey. Dick nuzzles into Jerel's neck while they walk. Rawr.

The Master withdraws a little, since he had somehow gotten very confrontational, and sighs. Good, Doctor. That will do.

Just like always! Besides, it would have been pointless to kill Mitz like that. Then there would be no way to mess with Snooze further!
Yeah, sure, Dick feigns street-savviness. But Jerel can hook him up, right? (Dick will have so much fun finding that out.)

The obstacle they seem to keep stumbling over is that Jerel was convinced that everything out of her mouth was a test and every part of their lives was an experiment. It's a pity. If she had known then what she knows now - ah, but that's the way of things. Nothing to be done now.
ugh I'm hungry
yesssssssss sounds great okay GOODNIGHT THE NOC I hope your pies are amazing, piiiiiies <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 16, 2014 5:30 pm

Jerel snickers and talks softly. So that's what Jerel's got to do to get Dick to hunt him? Put some chocolate-chips in his pants?

Yes, Master.

Exactly right. Except how then Snooze and Mouse would have clung to each other even tighter and Belle would have had great fun destroying each of them by hurting the other.
Dick's looking for a muffin dealer? Jerel starts mimicking Shrek. Do you know the Muffin Man? Who lives on Drury Lane? Well... she's /married to/ the Muffin Man. The Muffin Man? THE MUFFIN MAN! (Jerel's a great fan of keeping things square. Like, 'you slapped my butt that means I get to slap your butt now')

Yeah. Sure. Okay. Thanks for coming to his graduation.
sorryyyyyy
GOODNIIIIIIIIIIGHT I will be sure to tell you if the pies are amazing~ &hearts;!!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 16, 2014 5:42 pm

What's Jerel talking about? Dick hunted and /caught/ his prey, he means, Jerel.

The Master is going to leave in a swish of coats to brood.

Oh, man, no. That's short term! Though maybe it would have taken them a little longer to escape without Mitz?
Dick laughs gleefully. Oh, good! Jerel's a dweeb too, just not for Grease. (Not something Dick will find out unless he watches Jerel interact with jocks.)

There is really no need for sarcasm, Jeremiah.
okay now i'm gone GOODNIIIIIIIGHT~<333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 16, 2014 9:01 pm

Of course he did. Had nothing at all to do with Jerel letting himself be caught, he laughs.

The Doctor will bring him some tea.

I have no doubt. If they'd manage to escape at all. Maybe they'd just... break.
Yeah, for Shrek. Way more badass, man. He's an ogre. He makes candles out of his earwax. That's manliness right there. (He'll have to come hang out at Jerel's soccer games.)

He's not being sarcastic. He said thanks for coming. He means it.
Well I had a nice nap and then some /freaking awesome/ spinach, fetta, bacon and pine nut pies. Hhhhhhhhhhh soooooooo gooooooooooood
I hope you are sleeping weeeeeell!~
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat May 17, 2014 1:25 am

Well, 'course Jerel thinks he let it Dick catch him. Dick nibbles on Jerel's neck, trusting Jerel to lead them where they need to go because he can't see a thing right now.

The Master will drink it and scowl and never explain to the Doctor why he's in a foul mood.

It's much, much easier, darlings.
Okay, yeah, Dick will accept that earwax candles are pretty manly. But Danny Zuko having a gang and a muscle car, that's pretty manly too. (He'll cheer from the stands, surrounded by a bunch of girls who are there to check out the team but wow Dick's pretty too.)

For a second, Helen looks hurt, but it's gone in a blink. If he says so. Her hands twitch but then she sniffs and looks around. Jerel's brother is somewhere around here, he'll be dying to congratulate him as well. And try not to get too impatient when Jacob arrives and merely looks at Jerel instead of talking, he must know by now that that's just his way of showing affection. Helen's going to get a coffee.
augh that sounds amazing augh
what did you snapchat me it was gone too quickly I was too tired to see anything even in the replay aaaaaaaaugh
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat May 17, 2014 11:43 am

A little moan bubbles up out of Jerel. That's so not fair, Dick knows Jerel can't banter when Dick's playing with his neck.

The Doctor has learned to accept these occasional odd foul moods. He'll just continue doing things like bringing tea and food and cleaning up and keeping an eye on the Master until he comes around with some kind of seething insult and they're back to normal.

Asher might end up coming for Snooze. And lucky for Mouse, the Wildcat has seduced one of Belle's former lieutenants. Between Ep, Asher and the Wildcat, they could mastermind some kind of rescue effort. But it might be for nothing.
Right up until he's singing to a hot dog or whatever it was, at that drive in movie. Jerel was nearly asleep by that point, he's not sure what he was seeing. (Jerel won't know who he's more excited to see, the pretty girls or the pretty--uh, he means, his awesome friend.)

Jerel shakes his head. That's what he gets when he tries to be nice. Sure. Coffee's that way. He gestures, then spins on his heel and goes to find Mitz.
it was hella salty but HELLA GOOD ugh yes so gooood I think mum's making chicken and leek pies next aw yes
I sent it to you again, heh. It was just a thing I did when I couldn't get to sleep last night. I was thinking about everything I'd learned about scripting during Script Frenzy. Just playing with episode formats and season formats and stuff.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat May 17, 2014 11:58 am

It's a dirty, terrible, sneaky trick. He's aware.

The Master will just attack him and they can have mindless, wordless, very rough sex and then it can all be forgotten.

WHO KNOWS they could all end up tortured and killed.
Hey, even Shrek ran through flower fields with his lady friend. Sometimes not doing manly things is the manliest thing you can do. (Aww, Jerel thinks Dick is awesome! That will make Dick walk on air for ages.)

Helen was also being nice, but she thinks that entire exchange was not a write-off and happily, if not outwardly so, makes her way where she can get a coffee.
oh my god that sounds amazing
AUGH EXCELLENT I want full, non-snapchat details, all the details~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat May 17, 2014 12:08 pm

Dick uses it to his advantage, doesn't he? He knows exactly what he's doing.

By 'forgotten' you mean 'carefully stored away in the Doctor's memory banks and never mentioned again', right?

BEAUTIFUL
But singing to hot dogs? (Dick paid for coffee. He's awesome. It's fact.)

Jerel will probably hug Mitz for a little bit too long, just drawing strength.
/so amazing/ and she just uses frozen pastry like it's not even handmade pastry and it's /still amazing/
hmmm okay well as far as a season goes:
episode 1: pilot ("I can't do that")
episode 2: pilot continued ("wait yes I can") (these can be aired together so you can say ~movie length premiere~ and then only have to deal with twelve episodes really)
episode 3: "this is how things normally go, mostly"
episode 4: "this is how things--fuck it I need a break"
episode 5: "something's wrong but idk/idc what"
episode 6: mid-season part 1 "oh shit"
episode 7: mid-season part 2 "OH SHIT" (should mirror finale: success if finale a failure, failure if finale a success)
episode 8: "well that sucked can we go back to normal now"
episode 9: "things are kind of normal?"
episode 10: "nope my spidey senses are tingling"
episode 11: "fuck my spidey senses man I need another break"
episode 12: finale part 1 "DANGER WILL ROBINSON"
episode 13: finale part 2 "~phoenix reborn~"

then episode format:
Act 1: 13 pages: exposition and set up
Act 2: 13 pages: investigation, complication, mini-climax with failure (if episode ends in happy) or success (if episode ends in sad) ON PAGE 17: main problem spelled out
Act 3: 13 pages: confrontation and main climax, resolution
Act 4: about 1 page: teaser, cliffhanger, quiet moment, important flashback, whatever
this is all based on the idea that 1 page of script equals 1 minute of an episode, and that an hour-long episode is actually 40 minutes when you take out the ad-breaks
also I had the weird idea that each season should end in the birth of one of Batman's greatest villains BUT NOT IN AN OBVIOUS WAY just like at the end of one season some kid gets his face cut in half and vanishes or falls in toxic sludge or whatever, selina steals her first thing, talia gets a letter from her dad, the riddler is seen with a brain-teaser book, someone goes to therapy with jonathan crane--just stuff that tells dedicated fans that things exist
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat May 17, 2014 12:18 pm

Only sometimes. And, hey, Jerel's not the only one that goes a little fuzzy-headed when Dick does this stuff.

That is exactly what I mean and the Master doesn't like to think about it, alright, shh.

Singing into hot-dogs is loveable. Loveable is important. (It won't be just a one-time thing, too. It might become a habit. Meet up at small hours of the morning by the hospital, Jerel drives them for coffee, Dick buys.)

Mitz is going to be so worried. He has a danger gauge by how long hugs go on. If Jerel reaches 'one of us is dying' length, Mitz will be trying not to panic.
I WANT PIE

oh jeez wow okay this is good stuff but also wow okay wow
And yes! Just in tiny little ways because honestly a lot of the eventual futures are so obvious that they don't need to be poked at all, but little things are important. I also have to think about season themes and suchlike. HARD WORK
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat May 17, 2014 12:27 pm

Jerel is going to snake his head downwards and squeeze Dick's butt fondly. Good to know.

Let's hope he never deconstructs the Doctor's memory banks, then.

It's actually kind of creepy. Hairbrush could be loveable. Hot-dog...? Jerel makes a face. (And it could be a fun time with both of them relatively tired and happy--or it's like a mini therapy session for one of them. They can be that person for each other, the explosion of honesty person.)

No, I'm sure it'll just be the 'mother is a bitch I love you love me back please' length.
I would send you pie but I don't think it would survive the journey

I KNOW RIGHT I only did Script Frenzy once I did not realise I picked up /so much/
DEFINITE HARD WORK but at least two obvious themes are rehabilitation vs incarceration vs death, and mental illness
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat May 17, 2014 12:36 pm

Dick hums, a little surprised at the squeeze but thoroughly pleased with the attention. Shit, they really need to get the stew going because if they get home and does what Dick wants to do /straight away/ then they won't eat.

There's a part of him that wants the Doctor to connect some dots himself or learn how to, and there's also the fact that he doesn't actually want to have a blank slate at any point after a big fight as well, so he'll just go on not talking about things.

Dick smirks. Kiiiiinda sounds like Jerel paid a lot more attention than he originally stated. (Dick hopes he can be that person for Jerel. Seems like he needs someone to just be honest and chill and sometimes angry with.)

Oh, yeah, Mitz knows that one well. Just about as well as Jacob knows the hand-on-arm-touch of 'my sons hate me and I don't know what else to do but move forward'.
siiiiiigh that's fine I /guess/ I'll live (if I can make it through this migraine which has not gone away)

Most definitely those are the main Batman villain themes, so it'll probably end up being pretty big as later seasons happen. But, like. I'm thinking for the first season it's going to be revenge vs justice, maybe. Then it's going to be, like, legacies? Because Bruce's coach is going to be Wildcat, who was one of the first costume vigilantes ever, and Bruce is going to figure it out and demand to be his apprentice type person (And Ted is all I CAN'T DO THAT YOU'RE JUST A KID and then flash forward to Dickiebird)
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat May 17, 2014 12:45 pm

Jerel absolutely demands this stew. There ain't gonna be no sweet lovin' if there ain't no stew, he says sternly.

The Doctor just doesn't know that there are dots to connect. This is entirely normal behaviour for the Master as far as he's concerned. And patience and affection bring about conversation.

No, hey, he said he was sleepy. And there's nothing more creepy than watching someone almost make out with a hotdog while you're sleepy. (Jerel hopes the same for Dick. They both need someone they don't have to be eternally chill and happy with.)

they all try so hard and in the end it doesn't even maaattterrrrrrrrrrr
warm cloth over your eyes?

mmmm yes Bruce definitely needs to learn the difference between revenge and justice, but also admit to himself that he's so damaged that he wants both, he'll never be free of the desire for vengeance
Bruce should absolutely get hurt trying to do it by himself and that's what makes Ted give in and train him properly, and thus why Bruce takes Dick under his wing so easily because he can't stand the thought of Dick getting hurt all alone like he himself did
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat May 17, 2014 12:55 pm

Dick presses a smile against Jerel's neck. Laying down the law is a good look for Jerel.

I really do want the Doctor and the Doctor to sit down and discuss things. Just talk. Have a chat.

Yeah-huh. Sure. (Dick doesn't even consider that as a possibility for him. Not that he won't have someone to be eternally chill and happy with, but that Jerel would want to help Dick with his own bullshit. Dick puts everyone else's problems before his own, so it just doesn't occur.)

they don't even get that far
Nnng maybe but that would involve going downstairs and finding a cloth and boiling a kettle and waiting

The really difficult part of that, though, is finding a way to do that without negating any of the major developments he goes through as an adult
I think Ted will have a reaction that is both make sure the kid doesn't hurt himself and this'll teach all those crime committing sonsabitches
okay yeah I looked over at the other side of the room just now and nearly threw up, I am going to have to lie down properly now, I am sorryyyyy one more reply
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat May 17, 2014 1:00 pm

Jerel tries to suppress a shiver and fails. Food is very important, he points out.

It would probably end in someone storming off.

Seriously. So boring. Fell asleep. Scout's honour. (Jerel will definitely be sure to spell it out.)

too true
maybe just hold some blanket over your eyes for a little while, I find even just pressing a headband against my eyes helps, something about the pressure maybe?

Well, he's a teenager, at least. He won't have an in-depth understanding of vengeance or justice. It'll be schoolyard justice, essentially. Then as he gets older, the problems get more serious, and he really has to think about it.
Everyone'll underestimate a kid! That's handy.
ugh that is awful okay very understandable
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sat May 17, 2014 1:10 pm

Dick rumbles wordless agreement over Jerel's skin and looks up in time to see that they've gotten home. Okay, well, he's going to have to get started really quick because he want the, quote, sweet loving.

My money is on the hot-headed organic flipping tables.

Right, so now Dick's supposed to believe that Jerel was a scout, too? (He might have to. And then Dick will hug him for approximately ever)

Fucking Stillhavens. Helen is sadfacing internally. She just wanted Jerel to know she was proud.
I'm going to turn off lamps and lay down and not look at anything, that should do the trick. I can't risk putting a blanket over my eyes because Frank is over and he might fart :[

He'll be experiencing justice along with his trusty best friend, Harvey, too. There'll be so much justice/vengeance/anger/emptiness
Always handy to have a kid to send in for surprise
ugh I feel awful okay GOODNIGHT I may see you later when it turns out I cannot sleep XD <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat May 17, 2014 2:29 pm

Jerel is going to have to dig in Dick's pockets to find the key, hang on a sec. Jerel gratuitously gropes Dick as he feels out the key.

I'm gonna agree with you on that one, and I do believe the cool-headed robot will swan out of there reassured that organic!him is a complete idiot, the Master was right.

Jerel throws up a Boy Scout symbol with his fingers, then cackles. For like two months. (Jerel will be super surprised then super down with it.)

Well, Jerel knows that now, even if it hurts to know it took her this long to say it.
ew

Harvey is going to be brilliant at law and will be Bruce's morals, basically, won't he. When Bruce gets in a tough situation he'll think to himself "what would Harvey do".
And bait. And distraction. ...is Bruce going to crossdress and secretly enjoy it.
I HOPE YOU ARE SLEEPIIIIIIIIIING
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down