[Mitzvamp] Missing You

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Mitzvamp] Missing You

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun May 18, 2014 4:00 am

Dick smiles slowly, and licks his lips. They're in the front pocket, he whispers.

The Master maintains that they're both idiots and the Master is a bigger idiot for wanting either or both of them.

That's dedication, Dick jokes, grinning. He neglects to mention that he recently had an interview to become a scout leader and Eagle scout. Bruce's influence and irrelevant right now. (He'll have to get used to Dick hugging him at every opportunity, but it's good that he'll be into it.)

It took her this long to say it /plainly/, at least.
damn right, ew. Such are the joys of sharing a bed. I slept eventually, but now I'm in that migraine hangover kind of funk.

That is exactly what's going to happen, yes Very Happy
No, sh. That is for non-canon side-stories.
I WAS NOT
sinistra_blache
RESIDENT VILLAIN SYMPATHISER

Character sheet
Name: Mitz Stillhaven
Class: Engineer

http://filibuster-vigilantly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon May 19, 2014 11:32 am

Jerel has to make sure, he points out. He checks every inch of all of Dick's pockets, and only at the last moment does he miraculously find the keys, which he produces with a surprised sound.

That may be true. The Doctor certainly isn't going to argue it.

Aw, Jerel was just more interested in talking and mucking around than actually doing the stuff he was supposed to be doing. He likes friends. (I'm imagining healing puppy piles in Mitz and Jason's rooms)

To say it that he might understand it. That he'd understand there wasn't any ulterior experimental motive.
I understand that completely. How ya doin' today?

I have so many sad feels
Fanfiction, you mean. >Very Happy
uh oh why were you not sleeping was Frank being smelly
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet
Name: Snooze Lungbarrow
Class: Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon May 19, 2014 11:42 am

Dick lifts his eyebrows. Ohhh, /there/ they were.

Very reassuring of him/them, thank you.

Scouts is good for that, anyway. Kind of not a great party scene, though. Dick understands why it isn't for everyone. It kind of isn't really for him, either. (Jason getting common room time for good behavior, sitting around the tv and board games with Jerel and Dick and Mitz [who is terrified of Jason because he looks like a serial killer and everyone just says that he's in for 'anger issues'])

Helen is now aware that he assumes that no matter what she's doing.
Today was pretty okay. Done a bunch of cleaning and practice. Much less like a human shaped blah.

Hopefully more will follow. I hope that this will pluck some amount of heartstrings. I have episode one scraps! I can email them to you, if you wish~
Noooooo XD No--well. Fanfiction of my own fanfiction, maybe. The stuff that happens when you can't write the main plot but writing happens anyway and isn't counted in actual canon.
Nope, I just don't sleep like a regular human being, seeing as I am a gigantic freak! Very Happy HI THERE HOW ARE YOU
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon May 19, 2014 11:49 am

Dick was right. Front pocket. But Jerel still had to make /absolutely/ sure. He nuzzles Dick's jaw and sticks the key in the lock.

But the Doctor doesn't think that means they need to stop, at least.

Wait--isn't for him? Isn't, as in present? Jerel starts to grin. (And it takes a long time for Jerel to convince Mitz to come closer. Starting with Dick and Jason playing the board games, and Jerel sitting with Mitz, and then Jerel keeps inching closer to Dick and Jason.)

It's been a hell of a long time of not having his expectations challenged.
Hooray! I myself have managed to be dressed before ten AM. Is /crazy/.

Only if you are happy with them!
So, like, deleted scenes and easter eggs!
I am pretty okaaaaaay, I am chillin' out trying to find something to do that doesn't involve me going back to bed. HOW ARE YOU
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon May 19, 2014 12:02 pm

Dick grunts in frustration since both his hands are occupied with shopping and he can't grab hold of Jerel as he normally would. Hurry up, he whines.

No, it would surely bring about all their destruction and a substantial portion of the universe if they did that.

Dick rolls his eyes. Whatever, he deflects. C'mon, find a good booth. Dick's going to charm some waitresses on the way to the bathroom. (Mitz will constantly be pushing Jerel to go hang out with his friends, he hates that he makes Jerel sit around with him just because Mitz is lame.)

Helen had no idea there was a need for challenge.
MADNESS

I'm not! It's still just first draft of things that need beefing, but it'll give you some idea of the first episode? The sections need at least another 1k each for me to feel like it's ready, and there's another part to be added on where Bruce actually arrives at Bludhaven Academy, but if you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanna read em...?
Yep! Creative procrastination. It will no doubt happen eventually, once there's a plot going that I want to derail from but kind of can't, heh.
I AM STARTING TO GET MY NIGHTTIME HEADACHE but otherwise I am pretty good~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon May 19, 2014 12:09 pm

Jerel practically giggles. He pushes open the door and dances away from Dick in the same movement.

Just because they'd be bored.

Sure thing, boy scout. Jerel salutes Dick mockingly and slides into his own favourite booth. (Mitz doesn't /make/ Jerel do anything. Jerel does exactly what he wants to do.)

She had no idea her son thought he was an experiment?
SPARTA

I only want to if you are happy to share them!
you will know the perfect time for Bruce in thigh-highs and frilly dresses, don't you worry about that
Maybe it is a Sign that your body is missing something?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon May 19, 2014 12:21 pm

Dick pouts, walking in and closing the door behind him with his butt. Jerel's cruel and unusual.

Bored and lonely and dying for attention, yes, all that.

Dick doesn't take long, and does end up finding out the name of their waitress on his way back. It gives him the chance to get a smile from a stranger which is some kind of drug for him, and he's in a great mood as he sits down. (Yeah yeah yeah well obligation, tehn. He hates being an obligation.)

She was aware that, under certain circumstances, he believed that. And, under certain circumstances, he would've been right. But she wasn't aware that he thought that every interaction between them was part of an experiment.

I'm going to email you the things.
It will come to me in a ~dream~. Or you will write them when bored >.>
Almost certainly! But I've eaten well and drank lots of water and exercised today so who knows.
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon May 19, 2014 12:28 pm

Jerel's horny and hungry. He strikes a pose in the living room, his own hand halfway up his shirt. He could go for his nipples, or rub his hungry stomach, he hasn't decided. It's a dangerous combination.

They're /actually/ still Time Tots.

Jerel has already perused the sticky menu and is investigating the 'specials', hanging half out of his seat as he checks out the, uh, display case. (Mitz isn't that either. Mitz is Jerel's little brother. And he'll like this board game.)

It helps that there were very limited interactions.

awesomeeeeeeeeeeee
OR BOTH
Who knows, indeed. Bodies are /stupid/.
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon May 19, 2014 12:37 pm

Dick shifts his weight a little, kind of like a nervous little dance, to relieve some pants-related pressure. Well, he sighs, Jerel's going to have to deal just like /everyone else/. Everyone else who he might have /worked up/. Everyone else who /has to start a stew with an erection/.

They really are. Time Tots with potential infinite power.

What looks good? Dick saw some banana pie that is kind of speaking to him. He might get adventurous. What about Jerel? (So long as it isn't one of the games that he tends to win a lot. People hate that. Nothing with numbers or random trivia, okay?)

Well, no-one's even beginning to say that she was mother of the year or anything. Just that she made a series of socially awkward, thoroughly human mistakes.

maaaybe
POSSIBLY BOTH
what are they even about
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon May 19, 2014 12:43 pm

Jerel nearly crumples over laughing. Dick probably shouldn't stir the stew with his junk, he thinks. That'll be a different kind of secret ingredient.

And bigger bodies, so they can reach more buttons and dials.

Jerel wants something creamy. Cream goes with coffee really damn well. (It's a totally chance game. Just roll the dice and move and stuff.)

That she never seemed even remotely apologetic about. So Jerel never knew they were mistakes.

shhh reading
wait does that make Ted the /original/ original Matches
transportation, I think?
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon May 19, 2014 12:50 pm

Well, he's got to do SOMETHING with this, Jerel. Dick stomps out to the kitchen dramatically. He doesn't even bother to hide the grin.

Even if tiny versions of them trying to reach knobs and dials is adorable, you are right, tallness is important.

Creeeeeeam, Dick repeats mindlessly while he looks over the menu. Cream, cream, cream. Well, looks like nearly every damn thing has optional cream. So go nuts, Dick grins. (Mitz relaxes. Okay. And there are, like, no sharp pieces? Scared glance at Jason.)

Helen doesn't do apologetic. There's something missing with her dot connecting ability. She'll kind of notice that she made a mistake, but it's all steps towards an end like with her work so all she does is file it away as something she won't do again or she might do the thing again but in different circumstances or modified slightly. Once she knows it's a mistake, anyway.

oh shhhh
Snort. No that is creepy, no sexy older man Ted Grant, that is so messed up. And I don't even know why.
Ohhhhhhhhhh everything makes sense now
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon May 19, 2014 12:57 pm

Jerel's got a few ideas, he calls after Dick. He tosses his coat over the back of the couch and then follows Dick into the kitchen.

uh oh AU where the Doctor and the Master get turned into bbs and the Three have to take care of them

That sponge cake looks good. Squishy and good. And it's hard to fuck up a sponge cake, Jerel's been told. (Everything's nice and round.)

So without that, Jerel had no reason to believe that Helen cared about him as a proper person.

Hmmm I see where you are going and I like it, Bruce reminds me of a less damaged Damian, it's adorable. He tries to be so grown up and yet he has doubts and worries and he's kind of shy. Aw. But I think I know why you're having trouble, too. You're telling, instead of showing.
Eheheheheheheeeee
So if we were to become brains in jars, we would have to be brains in jars with wheels
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon May 19, 2014 1:08 pm

Dick's busy rearranging himself after laying all the groceries out on the table when Jerel walks in. As soon as he can Dick practically leaps over to Jerel to pull him into a kiss.

No, no, stop that, no. No turned-into-babies aus, hard limit, shhhhhhhhhhh. We'll just end up with Doctor and Master babytalk, it will be so weird.

Dick puts his menu down and waits to be served. So, what, does Jerel cook? (...okay.)

Yeah, he kind of lacks the idiotic hope that Mitz has. He's more of a pessimist/realist.

Weeeell, my only real trouble was getting the bitch started. I mean, all that was done more or less in a day, once I knew where I wanted to go with the first chapter. And you're right, it's total telling without showing but it's a complete skeleton so I'm not pushed about that right now. BRUCE GETS PANICKED and the less damaged Damian, that was what I was going for, thank yoooou
Groooosss Ted Grant cooties ew
but then there would have to some mechanism to control those wheels and you know that would go wrong JUST LIKE BODIES there is no winning
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon May 19, 2014 1:17 pm

Jerel catches him easily, if by catch you mean throws his arms around Dick and kisses him back as fiercely as he can. Jerel's been just as worked up by the teasing as Dick.

But we /could/ end up with the Master refusing to be picked up by anyone except Mouse, and the Doctor regularly destroying the kitchen with Snooze--I mean cooking--and Mitz having to literally babyproof every single bit of his lab and every other lab... but can't help but make them awesome toys.

No way, man. He'd burn water. So would just about everyone he knows. Therefore it benefits him to know what kind of thing they probably wouldn't screw up and poison him with. Sponge cake is generally okay at birthdays and stuff. (And there will be absolutely no cheating, Jerel says loud enough for Dick to hear.)

Definitely. And he's worked pretty hard to prevent Mitz from being crushed. (and failed sometimes slash a lot)

Dude Bruce should absolutely end up having some kind of panic disorder for a while. It would make /all kinds/ of sense. And it gets him learning things like meditation.
snicker
so we need servants, basically, who can maintain the wheels
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon May 19, 2014 1:29 pm

Dick is more on the path of being worked up by the thought of working Jerel up, and ends up walking them towards the nearest wall and pulling Jerel's shirt out of his pants through the kiss.

oh my god

Dick squints at Jerel and makes a thoughtful noise. Okay, makes sense. (Dick says loudly to Jason that he doesn't know what Jerel and Mitz are talking about over there while Jason most likely rolls his eyes and suggests that they don't flirt like idiot in a psych ward.)

Mitz is crushed easily, Jerel, don't take it personally. The 'verses where he's not crushed easily are dark and sad ones.

He totally does already, he just avoids everything that makes him anxious. There's going to be a little more of a Diagon Alley thing going on in that last bit, hopefully, and Bruce can panic is way through the whole thing until they get home. MEDITATION perfect oh man that is actually perfect because Ra's is going to have to be valuable to Bruce somehow so the panics get worse the more Bruce finds out about all the crime families and bullshit and then Ra's is like LISTEN HERE PADAWAN and yes okay I can work with this
shudder
Who are not on wheels.
Iiiiiiii may sleep soon~
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon May 19, 2014 1:44 pm

One each, Jerel gasps against Dick's mouth. One orgasm each, and then the stew. He's being all firm and stuff about this, he manages to add, even as his own hands sweep down Dick's spine and under his pants, locking onto his ass.

I KNOW RIGHT

Jerel's just such a thoughtful guy. He'd hate to make his friends guilty of food poisoning. (Jerel nicely drags Mitz over to the game-and-TV. Of course they don't flirt, they're brothers, that'd be weird.)

Jerel takes everything extremely personally. You may have noticed.

And Ra's always starts out so gentle and wise with Bruce. Meditation is the perfect way to do that. Also, oh my god, imagine Bruce and Talia facing each other on a bed, just meditating, in a perfect fade-to-black that feels so sweet and yet /heartbreaking/ because /we/ know where it ends up.
The servants can stay in their human biological transport systems, they aren't special. Pfffff
: (((((((((((((((
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon May 19, 2014 1:54 pm

Dick whines. But he wanted to suck Jerel off and then get the stew started, he had a plan. He undoes Jerel's pants while he talks, biting down on his lip as punctuation.

That was not necessarily a good oh my god XD But I will say this, and only this: Putting Mitz in the same area as a baby!Master is like putting any decent person in the same room with baby!Hitler.

Dick laughs loudly, honestly. Wow, he doesn't think he's ever met someone who's /that/ thoughtful. (Dick snorts because that joke was lame, it was a terrible joke, come over so they can start the game, shut up Jason.)

Noooo, no, never. Jerel? Naaaah.

WHICH WOULD BE LOVELY HOLY CRAP but I am unsure of how much Talia will be known to Bruce if at all. Ra's himself is going to be constantly masked. There's no way Bruce can actually know him before he's doing his Seven Years In Tibet But With Swords schtick. I know I know I have all these not fun rules about things, ugggggh
Pfffffffffff not like brains in jars are special
I knoooooow but it's nearly 4am :[ one more reply!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon May 19, 2014 2:02 pm

Jerel /whines/, his fingers working at Dick's ass like a pair of stress balls. Okay, okay, okay, how long would it take Dick to get hard again if he came now? Nnn, it's a very important question, please answer.

I kind of assume baby Hitler just kind of liked painting a whole lot. But I'm assuming you mean that Mitz would be terrorised.

Jerel's just special, he guesses. He wrinkles his nose, grinning. (Jerel gets Mitz's favourite throw rug and tosses it over him as they sit, entirely without thinking about it.)

Yeah, you're right, he's completely unemotional.

Well, no doubt he wouldn't know her /as/ Talia al'Ghul. But Harvey should have some competition.
~Master Race~
: ((((((((((((((((((((((
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Mon May 19, 2014 2:18 pm

Dick's jaw goes slack for a moment. Mm, dunno. Depends. Ten minutes? Fifteen. Depends, he repeats, completely intent on getting Jerel naked as quickly as possible.

Nnnn, no, more like internally conflicted over the fact that killing baby Hitler would mean there would be no Hitler. So, as a Time Lord type creature, he's aware of the ramifications of that. But he is also aware that maybe this was just how it was supposed to go down, who's to say. And he's always aware that he'd be killing a baby version of a man who grows into a monster, and whatever turns him into a monster hasn't happened yet. All kinds of moral dilemma.

Y'know, Dick's already told Jerel about all his brothers and stuff. How Dick looks after them? So it shouldn't be too much of a surprise to know that self-deprecating humor doesn't fly, he smiles. (And Mitz probably pats Jerel's arm as a thank you without thinking about it. Dick thinks they're adorable.)

He's a blank, granite slab of a man. No feelings. Only logic. Oh wait no that's his mother.

There will be things happening eventually. I'm just not sure about going HEY BRUCE LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE YOU WILL FUCK WHEN YOU'RE OLDER SURPRISE YOU SPENT YOUR SCHOOL YEARS WITH THEM. Like obviously it will happen on some level. Talia is a definite for that kind of thing. I was thinking, like. Late seasons, some kind of dance thing, Bruce doesn't have a date and ends up spending the whole night with Talia without knowing what her name is, who she is, and it's wonderful. And he never knows about her or sees her again, but the audience knows who she is and stuff?
careful now
TIME IS DUMB I must bid you goodnight now GOODNIGHT THE NOC I wish you a good rest of your day~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Mon May 19, 2014 2:48 pm

S'enough time for cooking, but not too long. Excellent, Jerel pants. Get on the floor, they're gonna get to suck each other off, c'mon, c'mon.

There's the point to be made that perhaps if they get stuck as little versions and have to grow up again, they could be raised /right/. The Master never need become so damaged and megalomaniacal.
Also I've heard arguments that if Hitler hadn't been at the head of the Nazis, it would've been someone worse--one of his lieutenants, one of the ones he had on a leash. Shudder. I'll bet that the Master's managed to put down at least a few troublemakers, not wanting the competition. Or because even /he's/ disgusted.

Aw, it's all just joking. (And it'll balance out seeing Jerel being a jock-y smarm-fest with his soccer pals.)

Exactly what Jerel's been led to believe.

That actually sounds more like something for Selina--like if she managed to get into the rich kids' dance for the evening, for example. She'd be good for dancing, and for making Bruce not take himself so seriously. To put it one way: Selina is like a match for Bruce physically, and Talia is a match for him mentally. Maybe a study date for Talia.
ehehehheheheh
TIME SUCKS : (((((((((( GOODNIIIIIIIIIIIGHT sleep weeeeeeeeeeeell~~~ &hearts;!!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Tue May 20, 2014 5:33 am

Dick ignores him for a good minute, instead choosing to continue kissing Jerel and giving him the odd, thoroughly sporadic strokes. After that minute, though, he grunts and pushes away to take care of his own pants before sitting down and gesturing for Jerel to join him.

That is one of the major problems Mitz would have, yes.
Possibly! But just because one awful person was behind awful things that could've, potentially, been a lot worse doesn't make the awful things that they've done any less awful. Also, see: The Rani. She freaks the Master out.

Dick shrugs. Jerel seems like a good guy. Drove Dick out for coffee, was willing to look after him when he thought Dick was a little unhinged. He just doesn't think there's any call for sarcastically calling yourself special. Dick puts his hands up in a quick surrender. It's just - he thinks it's more fun to be positive than otherwise, it's a failing, he knows. He'll shush. (Dunno, Dick likes seeing that too. That's adorable for an entirely different reason.)

They both make it difficult to get to the actual core of them. Jerel's always on a defensive and Helen shut all that down years ago.

No reason why it can't be both, if I'm honest. Bruce won't know either way and there's just going to be this not-exactly-white, dark-haired, dark-eyed girl who is unwilling to talk about any part of her life outside of that night. There's no real need to let readers know who she is either.
I HOPE YOU ARE SLEEPING WELL
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Tue May 20, 2014 3:11 pm

Jerel wiggles and jerks against Dick, making himself a complete menace until Dick does what he wants. Then he kicks off his pants and basically falls on top of Dick, rewarding him very richly, Dick's shirt his first target.

plus he's just so /adorable/ when he pouts
Snakey lady freaks everyone out. I'm sure there are lots of alien dictators he had to take down in order to become the new dictator, too.

Positive, huh? Jerel taps his lip with one of those packets of sugar. Sure, positive. He can give it a go. He's usually pretty good at cheery, positive can't be that hard a flip from there. (because Jerel gets all puffed up?)

e'ryone be damaged 'round these here parts

Other than for the winks.
I was sleeping... okay? I woke up far too early and had a shower, and mum ended up tricking me into making the coffee this morning. HOW ARE YOU
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 21, 2014 3:24 am

Dick laughs. He loves how much Jerel throws himself into things. While Jerel's dealing with Dick's shirt, he flips them both over. He looks very, very pleased with himself.

ugggggggghh
In a kind of way that an animal kills any other animal trying to take their territory, sure, yes, definitely.

Cheery's easy, Dick jokingly dismisses. Positive's a son of a bitch, but it's worth it. He thinks, anyway. (I think it's because the first time that Dick met Jerel, he wasn't the Big Jock. He was a kid dealing with the same bullshit as Dick, scared and angry and weary, with a banged up car he loves. So the difference is adorable because neither is a lie.)

Otherwise what's the fun.

Hm?
Iiiiii am okay I guess. I'm not really doing anything but hanging out with neighbourhood cats and making 8tracks mixes. MM TRICK COFFEE
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 21, 2014 11:03 pm

Jerel only realises they're moving when the world turns and his back hits the floor. He grabs hold of Dick's shirt tight. After a split second of shock, he yanks Dick down into a kiss. Someone's feeling controlling today, huh? Better get his cock up this end soon, lover boy.

just imagine him falling asleep with his baby frown on his baby face
Exactly!

What's the positives of positive? Jerel gratefully offers his cup as the waitress comes around with the coffee. Sitting down in the relative warmth, he's starting to feel all loose and warm and sleepy. (Dick gets to see the Jerel that everyone gets, then he gets his own /personal/ Jerel. Awwwwwwww.)

Normal whole people aren't fun to write about.

You know, wink wink, look who it is, you know but Bruce doesn't, wink.
Cats and music, that sounds lovely. Today I slept /so much/ and then went to work and this other waitress was working with me and she's supposed to be good, at least I'd heard she was supposed to be good, aaaaaaand it turns out she has no concept of things outside of running the food ... and did not run a single dish all night Neutral||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| many chins of strained disapproval
and now I am going to sleep again, holy bajeezballs, more sleep pls
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Wed May 21, 2014 11:15 pm

Maybe, Dick mutters while he kisses his way down Jerel's body. Maybe he just wants Jerel to be comfortable. Maybe he likes the way Jerel's eyes cross when he hit the floor. Dick really doesn't seem like he's going to turn or anything, but he's enjoying the teasing.

no
The Master wants to give you an awkward pat on the head for making it seem as though he's doing the universe a favour

He's not sure yet. Apart from the fact that 'cheery' makes people just a teensy bit suspicious, if they're aware enough, and 'positive' makes them feel comfortable. It keeps your spirits up most of the time? Thanks, Cheryl, he adds to the waitress after noting her name-tag. (See, adorable!)

Not usually, no. This is why Stillhavens are still being written about.

Ahhhh okay
Aw, awkward coworkers, who needs 'em *patpat* I HOPE YOU ARE SLEEPING WELL! I am getting ready to head out into town now, whee stuff <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Wed May 21, 2014 11:26 pm

Jerel shoves Dick's shirt off his shoulders, which is as far as he can get, and drags his hands up Dick's gorgeous back and shoulders and neck and hair. It's almost like Dick has a super complex personality and his own wants and--heyheythatspot'sticklishhey--desires.

but /little baby frown/ and oh oh what about, just imagine the Master imperiously ordering the Doctor around with building blocks, and the Doctor just does what he wants, and the Master's face starts to screw up, and the Doctor abandons everything and hugs him augh
Yessss winning.

Jerel adds his own thanks and orders their desserts. Always look on the bright side of life, rather than what drugs are you on? (He only has to share that Jerel with Mitz.)

And Oakeses and Lungbarrows. We like them orphaned, oppressed, longing, sour, scornful, sorrowful and a whole lotta other stuff.

Not /awkward/ but just bad. Just like one of those people you see working in shops or pubs where you look at them and think, with surprise, I could do your job better than you.
ENJOY YOUR WEDNESDAAAAAAAY good luuuuuuuuck~ &hearts;!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu May 22, 2014 8:31 am

Almost like that! One of those possible desires is to have Jerel make that high pitched, giggly noise again. This spot? It's this spot that's ticklish?

get it out of your system
The Master is finished awkwardly patting you, shoo now, go do human things.

Drugs are temporary, Dick shrugs. (That's not something that bothers Dick. In fact, if Jerel was unfair in any way to his brother then it would be deal breaker. The whole unfortunate parental situation to him is weird, though. He purses his lips around Helen and Jacob /a lot/.)

Well, if they were happy when he got them then it would be no fun to put them back together (and break them down again). Like LEGO!

How do these people get jobs, why don't I get jobs
I got a new game! And I also got a full refund on Seasons. So I don't have any fancy DLC or have it registered, but it's still installed so BONUS
I HOPE YOU ARE SLEEPING WELL
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu May 22, 2014 2:54 pm

No! No--nonono--okay! Okay, yes that's the spot. Jerel's wheezing and writhing, pushing at Dick's head to get his tricky mouth away from his ticklish spots. Stop iiiiiiit, he whines. Stop it, he'll totally lose his hard-on, he threatens. There is absolutely no sign of that happening, though; if anything, Jerel's just getting harder.

it's pretty far in there already
*salute*!

So damn true, otherwise they wouldn't be where they are, huh. (Jerel will appreciate that Dick is suspicious of Helen and Jacob. It'll be a relief. Like he's been saying all along SEE? SEE? and finally someone is slowly nodding.)

Smashing together different size and colour blocks that don't fit until they /do/, exactly!

PRECISELY MY POINT hot /damn/ I know so many competent people without jobs and incompetent people /with/ jobs it is just bewildering
WHAT NEW GAME DID YOU GET also that's okay I think the DLC for Seasons was like face tattoos or something, the main cool thing is outerwear and of course the seasons
I actually did sleep well! It was vaguely surprising! HOW ARE YOU
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Thu May 22, 2014 3:12 pm

Dick'll just get it back, he promises, but he lets up on the ticklish areas. He pats Jerel's thigh, then tugs a little, trying to get Jerel onto his side without saying anything. Even Dick gets nonverbal from time to time.

siiiiiiiiiiiiigh magic time tot babies sigh sigh

Dick's face screws up, kind of an attempt to smile but coming out sad and apologetic. Seems to be the case, yeah. (He's just so, well, disgusted that /anyone/ would ruin the chance at being happy with their family. He doesn't understand the neutrality of Jerel's parents and he doesn't understand the hate coming from Jerel.)

PLATYIME IS FUNTIME

welp
I got SSX. The new one with all the dumb online features. But the slopes are gorgeous and everything's ridiculously fast and that is what I love. I think the Seasons I got was boasting, like, a bar made out of ice? I don't know. I'm not that fussed. I'm going to buy it again legitimately though, so I can register it and have it on my origin account.
I AM NOT HERE I should be sleeping right now sigh sigh siiiiiiiigh ugh ugh okay GOOD MORNING and also GOODNIGHT (but also morning) I hope you have a lovely rest-of-day <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Thu May 22, 2014 3:19 pm

Jerel enjoys it, thoroughly, when chatty Dick gets all dark-eyed and grabby. He shifts easily, sinking his fingers deeper in Dick's thick hair. C'mon, lover. Fair's fair.

WHY THEY GOTTA

Jerel wrinkles up his nose. Suddenly way too serious. (Jerel hates because he doesn't understand the neutrality, either. It's just not /fair/ footstomp tantrum scream.)

*rubs hands together evilly*

If they could just give /me/ her shifts then I would have more work, too, and it would be /better done/ work. See it all works out, just fire the incompetent people.
I have an obscene amount of love for being able to have all of my extension packs on my computer thanks to origin. I dislike origin. But I love digital downloads. It really was an awesome idea, whoever came up with it.
GOOD DAY GOOD NIGHT I hope you had a good Wednesday~ &heartses;!!
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 23, 2014 10:13 am

Dick sighs and groans at the same time, like it's a big chore for him to shift around. Sometimes he likes just giving, though, it takes him in moods. But he's not about to say no to a blowjob either. He moves around and, carefully, makes sure Jerel can go to him as well and he can get to Jerel.

Mostly because they are life ruiners, I would imagine.

Whoops. Dick makes a face. Totally wasn't the aim there. How about a subject change? Ever been to a circus? (They're not really neutral, they are just bad at being human beings. But, yes, it isn't fair. Dick agrees that it isn't fair. It's never fair to have absent parents. He's going to hug now.)

How out of character of you!

And have you worked to the bone so that I never get to talk to you ever OH GREAT PLAN
I hate origin, but I do like not having to scramble around for codes and disks every time I reinstall.
Hellooooooooo hi how are you
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 23, 2014 3:34 pm

Jerel runs his hand along Dick's side like he's touching a most precious thing, and hums his appreciation. He wiggles in close so Dick can reach him, and starts tracing little kisses everywhere he can reach.

Damn right. Scowlgrumble.

Wow, when was the last time one of those was in town? Jerel thinks he mighta gone when he was a little kid. (Jerel will accept the hug gladly, because thinking of absent parents makes him keenly feel the lack of hugs.)

eheheheheheh

Oh yeah no hm, I still definitely need time off.
Being able to play Sims wherever I go is a major requirement, heh.
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii I am pretty gooooooood I am looking at a work-less weekend, woo! HOW ARE YOU
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 23, 2014 3:42 pm

Dick bends his neck a little, looking down his body and towards Jerel. He's utterly distracted, instantly. The only thing that comes close to how nice it is to be touched by Jerel is watching him touch.

*pat*

Probably years. But there's a circus coming around in a week, Dick heard. He was going to take Jason but he's both on lockdown and terrified of clowns. His other brothers are way too serious to think that a lame circus is cool enough for them. Dick hasn't really got anyone else around, since all his school friends are from boarding school. So. How does Jerel feel about clowns? (Dick will give them without warning or conditions.)

Time off is always nice.
IT'S IMPORTANT
Does that mean you're working today and off tomorrow or...? Time travel is weird. I AM AWFUL (not really) this headache is killing me and I did something to my neck when getting ready for bed that is making me feel like I've been punched in the face. The whole left side of my face. But otherwise I am pretty okay!
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 23, 2014 3:49 pm

Jerel's kisses get longer and become more sucking, less dainty. His hands come to rest on Dick's hips, but not wholly rest--he keeps rubbing Dick's skin. Enjoying Dick's skin, really.

bastrrrds

Jerel thinks about it for a moment. Clowns are okay. As filler, though, not as the main event. As the main event they can get kind of, you know, overrated. What else has this circus got in it? (He's going to have Jerel falling asleep on him.)

I have already done my work for today, and now I do not have to work until Monday dinner.
yikes please do not stroke out or anything DDDDDDDDDD:
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Dick stills and holds his breath, just wanting to feel for a second or two. But there's only so much he can feel without going right back to wanting to have Jerel as shaky and sated and happy as possible. There's no foreplay or, at least, not anymore; Dick takes Jerel into his mouth and swallows as much as he can before pulling back up to tongue around the head slowly.

We knew this when we decided it would be fun to write about them.

Clowns are clowns, they're not headliners, Dick waves his hand. It's just something that's usually a deal-breaker. And, y'know. Elephants, bright colors, contortionists, trapeze--wait, no, they don't do that anymore. Other gymnastic stuff, though. All kinds of stuff. (That is a-okay. I like the idea of them refusing to leave even though visiting hours are way over and crashing on the couches in the waiting room. Dick'll throw his coat over Jerel if he sleeps.)

SWEET
nah I am okay, there is no burning or melting feelings. It's just fatigue, I'm pretty sure. I'll be fine if I can actUALLY GET TO SLEEP sigh
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 23, 2014 4:06 pm

Jerel groans, deep in his chest. That hickey might have teeth marks. He drags his tongue along Dick's thigh and mouths at the base of Dick's cock. Beautiful, he mutters. Yeah, just--fucking /beautiful/.

God/damn/.

Heeeey, elephants. Awesome. Sure, Jerel could be interested in checking out the circus. He might be able to convince Mitz to come out, too. (Visiting hours, pff, those don't apply to big brothers. Also Dick teaching Jerel how to hug will have Jerel hugging Mitz more!!!)

Hah yeah good luck with that, how sleep work?? me don't know
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 23, 2014 4:11 pm

Dick thanks Jerel, but with his mouth full. Now that he actually has Jerel in his mouth, he takes his time. He makes sure that there's more tongue and spit than anything else because he knows for a fact that sometimes long and slow movements get everything going quicker than short and fast. Plus he likes how Jerel groans and moans and curses.

Writer/fangirls = masochists

That would be cool! Dick hates going by himself. It's been a while, too. He likes the circus, Jerel might have guessed by now. Secret's out. (Mitz will be so surprised!)

who knows, no-one knows, great wonder of the world
that being said, it is 6am and I should probably not be typing so ONE MORE REPLY
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Fri May 23, 2014 4:21 pm

Jerel will happily be as noisy as Dick wants, his cock wet and dripping as he twitches against Dick. There's no telling what kinds of noises will slip out of his mouth while he mouths his way along Dick's own hardening cock. His hands come around to Dick's gorgeous arse, and he starts to work it, massage it.

AND sadists. At the same time.

What's Dick's favourite part of the circus? (It will be good for him.)

enormous mystery
>: (
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Fri May 23, 2014 4:27 pm

Dick rumbles (obviously) wordless encouragement, either to get Jerel sucking him back or to keep on going with the butt massaging - even Dick's unsure. It's just encouragement. Keep touching, keep wanting, keep loving. Dick gets hungry for it sometimes.

*jazz hands!* We're a multitalented bunch!

Dick smiles a little, looking off to the side. Eh, his favorite part doesn't matter. Besides, there's so much going on, who can really pick a favorite, right? He's looking forward to the elephants as well. And roasted nuts. Actually, he thinks the food might be his favorite thing, now. No-one does soft pretzels like Haly's Circus. Does Jerel have a favorite part? (It'll be amazing, no doubt, but he'll be surprised and unsure about what to do and he's always worried that if Jerel is hugging him then something awful must have happened.)

why do they keep these secrets from us
I KNOW shush I know but I am so tired I WILL SEE YOU LATER ON THOUGH have a good rest of your day~ <333
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sat May 24, 2014 11:26 pm

Jerel is absolutely not going to stop. He wants to dive inside Dick, burrow inside his skin and wrap himself up in him. He rubs Dick's butt with his hands and his cock with his tongue, and hums like he's discovered the best co-ordination test ever invented.

There is just no explaining us!

Well, like he said, he hasn't been since he was really small. But he remembers just loving how everything was always happening. If Dick knows what he means? Like there was always something to look at. The acrobats, or the animals, or all the colours. (He'll get to know the difference between 'hug me, Helen is horrible' and 'I am hugging you because I am hugging you'.)

damn it sleep when we got back together last time we promised each other no more secrets
so I just wrote 45 pages of pernverse from Snooze's point of view? ??? ??? ??? I have not written anything since November 30 last year and today I just went 'yep that's what I'm doing' and so I did it? ??? ??? ??? zero inspiration to write for six months and then BAM DRAGONS
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun May 25, 2014 12:48 pm

Dick kind of sucks in a weird laugh at that pleased-with-himself noise, which in turn produces a very unsexy noise. Dick makes up for it, though, and pulls Jerel in deeper than before then swallows around him. He manages to pull that off twice without needing to pull off for a little air.

GIANT SHRUG

Living and breathing, that's what the circus does. Dick smiles widely. Yeah, he knows what Jerel's talking about. Hey, now he's really looking forward to it! It'll be fun to see Jerel experience it all without, like, being a kid. They could probably sneak a flask of something in, too, but only a little. They're pretty strict. (Mitz does enjoy being needed instead of needy, so everything will work out.)

it's always like this, sleep
AND IT WAS AMAZING
also sorry for not replying, I was sure I did but I guess I got home and read the thing and flipped out and then I got to writing Freo's birthday fic and it all got away from me
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun May 25, 2014 12:57 pm

All of Dick's noises are very sexy. Jerel actually chokes on his moans as Dick swallows him, swearing breathlessly once he gets his brain back. Shit, Dick, keep that up and Jerel'll go off in no time at all. He nuzzles at Dick and licks the head of his cock into his mouth, sucking the slcik off Dick's skin.

reluctant sigh

Jerel doesn't know if Dick's noticed, but he's got, like, zero percent body fat. It doesn't take much to get him drunk, he laughs. (Learning to give and receive affection, hooray!)

why do I keep trusting you
blush shucks thank I don't know what to do next though
that is okay, it happens to both of us
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun May 25, 2014 1:40 pm

Dick hums, nearly moans, then pulls off entirely to talk. Is he going too fast, gorgeous? he teases.

*communal pat*

Dick sips at his coffee, realising just in time that he was about to flirt without thinking about it and stopping himself. He grins, though. Hey, alright. He's pretty sure he can find a flask of something fancy so they both have a shot at some kind of buzz. (A new and special victory for the Stillhaven brothers!)

sobs into pillow
Umm yeah do the rest, with the eggs and EVERYTHING just do everything, write about Snooze meeting T'yed at first and getting sneered at because he's Holdless because T'yed a prick and also, J'mitz would be amazed that someone in the weyr doesn't think T'yed absolutely wonderful.
it does, it does
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nocturnalie on Sun May 25, 2014 1:53 pm

Always, Jerel promises. And Jerel doesn't mind one bit. He digs his fingers into Dick's arse.

thank

What, is Dick making claim to actually being a heavyweight? Jerel grins. (Level up! Achievement unlocked!)

and blankets, soaked with tears
Snooze thinks very few people are wonderful. They have to prove themselves to him to be wonderful. J'mitz proved himself quickly. T'yed basically does the opposite. Also D'tor should probably track him down and have a Talk if Snooze is intending on staying.
le sigh
nocturnalie
EVIL MASTERMIND
EVIL MASTERMIND

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistra_blache on Sun May 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Dick wiggles around, trying to see if scooting will move Jerel's fingers to where he wants them to be. Where that might be /may/ be more inside than out.

np

Hey, compared to Jerel? Yeah, probably. Jerel looks like he probably runs laps daily. /deflect (We all knew they could do it!)

always, every night
Hmmm. That could be terrifying for poor Snooze. J'mitz, if he's around, would gladly jump to his defense and say that he offered a place for Snooze to sleep for a short time and he works in the kitchens and he's not disruptive and he's clean and J'mitz will take full responsibility for him
le sigh, indeed. And I have to sleep now :/ one more reply
sinistra_blache

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content